PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca's Backstreet Territory (OPEN)

Captain
July 17th, 2017, 10:05 PM
“Are you alright?” The concerned voice of my older brother disturbed me from my distant thoughts, “I can go catch you a mouse or something if you’re hungry.” I turned my head slightly to look up at the larger, brown-striped tabby that was peering at me with concern and worry in his emerald-hued eyes. It made me scowl and turn away from him, my fur bristling with annoyance. “I’m fine. Stop treating me like some useless kitten.” I hissed at him, which made his ears flatten at my sour tone, but he grew silent and asked nothing more from me. I looked down the narrow abandoned alleyway that we now called home, littered with boxes, various empty cans, shattered glass bottles and even some rats that scattered from one dumpster to another before a cat could snatch them up. Judging by the sun above us, it was nearly dusk and the sky was beginning to turn a deepened shade of orange and red. I gave a sigh of frustration, shaking my head. I quickly heaved myself to my paws and leapt from the perch that we both sat on, which was a large dumpster at that sat on the end of the dirty, darkened alley.

As I walked down the cement pathway, carefully avoiding dirty puddles that reeked of foul smells that were left by the upwalkers that tossed their rubbish from the windows above us in the buildings. “Hittin’ the hay for the night, eh, Rebecca?” The familiar voice of another cat sounded and soon, a grey-and-white furred tom- cat strode beside me, his tail waving back and forth in the air behind him. I didn’t look at him, nor did I need to, I knew him too well by his tone. “No, I’m just going to join Henry by the street and see if there is anything interesting happening.” I scoffed, “I’d rather do that than sit around all day like a house-cat.” The tall, lean male chuckled at my stubborn behavior, nudging me ever so slightly. “What’s got your tail in a knot? Did you eat a bad rat or something?” He teased me and I rolled my eyes, quickening my pace until I reached the end of the alley, seeing a skinny, short black-furred tom sitting where the alley began, watching as bustling cars drove back and forth down the cement street in front of him. It didn’t take him long to see me out of the corner of his observant eye.

“Well, you’re the last cat I expected to cross my path today.” He said, his tone deep and soothing, titling his head slightly at me, “Are Beck and Ryuu being too troublesome for your liking?” I growled at him as I sat on my haunches beside him, my tail resting on the ground, “Beck keeps treating me like some newborn kitten and Ryuu is just being a wise arse like always.” My words made Henry chuckle and he smiled, glancing at me for a small moment before turning his head back to the road in front of us. “You shouldn’t be so hard on them - we’ve all followed you since the beginning and it’s our job to protect you.” He remarked and to that, I said nothing, though I wished that they wouldn’t treat me like I was so helpless. Henry noticed my silence and rested the tip of his tail on my shoulder. “Everything is going to be fine, trust me. Soon, we’ll be the most feared cats on this street.” He remarked with a smirk. “Those strays won’t see what’s coming at them.”

---
Hello there, everyone! I decided to open up another roleplay with some of my main cat OC's, even including my own in the bunch. Anyone can join into this roleplay with Rebecca and her three precious boys, each with their own personalities. I hope you enjoy this little new roleplay that I’ve made. This is what the alley (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5-t3bQ9GMzE/maxresdefault.jpg) looks like. Here’s some useful information below about them, so that so know what to expect and such else - you know the drill by now, don't you?
---Rebecca (http://www.ecofauna.org/files/all/215/animals13.jpg) - She is my main OC and I will be roleplaying her in first-person for this roleplay, cause I really want to and prefer this more than third-person.
Beck (https://www.pro-insect.com/website/var/tmp/image-thumbnails/80000/80104/thumb__lightbox/katze-haustier-garten.jpeg) - He is the older brother of Rebecca, larger and stronger too. He’s very caring for his little sister and the two of them are extremely close.
Ryuu (http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/Silverflake5/Warriors/image047.jpg) - He is a very close friend of Rebecca, but is also friends with Beck and Henry. He’s a bit of a flirtatious jokester at certain time, he is the largest cat.
Henry (http://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/black-cat-three-legs1.jpg) - He is the best friend of Rebecca, but also the two of them have a somewhat complicated romantic relationship. He is the same size as Rebecca.

Tundra
August 13th, 2017, 01:21 AM
[Can I jump in?]
The Little Robin

Captain
August 15th, 2017, 08:41 AM
[Can I jump in?]
The Little Robin

Sure, if you want to!

Cosmo
August 15th, 2017, 09:39 AM
The Little Robin I'll jump in later

Tundra
August 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
[Kay]
Daisy crouched in a dark corner,
watching the cats quietly. Daisy took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadows. She approached the cats slowly, not sure whether they would attack or not. Once she was close enough, she let out a soft meow.
"H-Hello,"