PDA

View Full Version : From the shade of the...uh, ivy...

Ivyshade
November 11th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Hey-a folks! You can call me Ivy, Shadow, whatever really. I used to be on the Unofficial Warrior cats forum but the drama and stupidity that goes on there drove me out after literally two days. I figured a smaller community focused on roleplaying would be better, and so far I'm loving this SO much better than the other place, so yay! I don't really read warriors anymore mainly because of the ending to the Omen of the Stars arc and also...well, I'm getting older, reading other things, etc. Anyway, I love roleplaying and am also trying to convince myself to write out a few ideas I have for a warriors themed fan fiction/mystery thriller type thing. So in time you might see that floating around!
Excited to get to know everyone and start roleplaying! See ya around ;)

Gusty
November 11th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Hi :welcome:

ameko
November 11th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Hey, welcome! I'm Pathos-- nice to meet you! I recently became active after a short period of keeping away from this site, but I hope we can become friends! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like to roleplay (be aware that I may take a while to respond to roleplays).

Maplefur
November 11th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Welcome! If you ever want to roleplay, I'm open. Glad to hear you're enjoying it here :D

Ivyshade
November 11th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Gusty: :D Thanks! By the way, love your siggie! I think way back when I had to memorize the Jabberwocky, so now whenever I see it I'm always like "Jabberwocky reference hooray!"

Pathos: Hi! Well I really appreciate the offer and I'm sure we'll be friends soon! Thanks! And that's no problem, I've role played with slow responders before so I'm rather accustomed to it. ;)

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Hoi! Welcome to WCO! If there's anything you need to ask me or anything like that, you can always PM me!

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Hi and welcome!

Starfall
November 11th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Hello and wwlcome to the wco community! If you need any help and or have any questions feel free to ask me or anybody else you stumble upon. I would love to be your friend an dif you would like to role play just comment on my profile, just please notice that i may take a little while to respond.

EliteHotDog
November 11th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Welcome to the sight mate! Just a heads up, people are creating drama by talking about the small amount of it that exists here. I'd just ignore it.

Ivyshade
November 11th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Aleka ☁️: Ahoy there! Will do, matey ;)

Bram246: Hiya!

starfall: Hi and thanks! Aw I'm looking forward to wasting my life spending time on this site and befriending all of you!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Ivyshade
November 11th, 2016, 08:53 PM
EliteHotDog: Howdy! Thanks for the heads up!

LuciPie
November 12th, 2016, 06:56 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't ever be afraid to ask questions or if you just wanna talk :)
I hope you enjoy your time here!

I suppose it's too much to hope that you watch Supernatural?

Fawn
November 12th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Welcome to WCO!!

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 05:05 PM
LuciPie Thanks for the welcome :D Ah, alas I do not...in fact I don't really watch TV that much anymore. Sorry!

Raywood Thanks!

splashycat
February 17th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I HAS RETURNED FEAR MEH !!!

Brooklyn Trees
February 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Welcome!!! :squee:

aleka!
February 17th, 2017, 09:51 PM
WELCOMMEEEEEEEEE x3
I AM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ALEKA
(Okay... I'm sorry for the caps..)
If you have any questions, you can always PM me! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'll see ya' around!