PDA

View Full Version : The Hotel

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Everyone is sent to the Hotel. And tomorrow you will be.

So the hotel is on an island where everyone goes. And if you don't find love in 45 days, you're dead.

Form
Name:
Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Day:
Other:

My Form
Name: Amelia // Stevie // Victoria // Alex // Roman
Orientation: All straight
Appearance: http://wallpapersonthe.net/26419-women-photo-manipulation-susan-coffey-redhead/ // http://paper4pc.com/450776-woman-girl-beauty-blonde-beautiful-face-blue-eyes-sienna-miller.html#gal_post_74985_woman-girl-beauty-blonde-beautiful-face-blue-eyes-sienna-miller-wallpaper-2.jpg // http://favim.com/image/2365500/ // http://www.crossplanes.com/2015/09/spookhouse-tom-baldwin-psychic-for.html // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/462111611736598299/
Personality: Eh, all TBRP I'm lazy.
Day: Day 3 // Day 12 // Day 5 // Day 20 // Day 1
Other: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....... Oh actually if you want to fall in love with any of my people just ask.

Woooo

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Form
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Age[18+]: 20
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Dark auburn hair that is naturally curled and green eyes.
Personality: TBRP
Day: 3
Other: Nope

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Form
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Age[18+]: 20
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Dark auburn hair that is naturally curled and green eyes.
Personality: TBRP
Other: Nope
Accepted.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Name: Jesse/ Rex/ Cody
Age[18+]: 19/ 21/ 22
Orientation: All Straight
Appearance: Black hair with blue eyes/ Brown hair with green and brown eyes/ Blonde with green eyes
Personality: All TBRP'd
Day: All Day 1
Other:

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Name: Ray
Age[18+]: 19
Orientation: gay
Appearance: *coming*
Personality: quiet and calm, but very goofy at times.
Day: 40th
Other: nope

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Name: Jesse/ Rex/ Cody/ Fives
Age[18+]: 19/ 21/ 22/ 18
Orientation: All Straight
Appearance: Black hair with blue eyes/ Brown hair with green and brown eyes/ Blonde with green eyes/ black hair with blue and green eyes
Personality: All TBRP'd
Day: All Day 1
Other: Fives is a nickname, his real name is Freddie. He answers to Fives. (Fives is mah favorite clone from the Clone Wars)
Name: Ray
Age[18+]: 19
Orientation: gay
Appearance: *coming*
Personality: quiet and calm, but very goofy at times.
Day: 40th
Other: nope

(Accepted, shall we start roleplay?)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Sure. Who wants to be Adriana's lover?

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Yeah.)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Orientation: Lesbian
Appearance: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly
Other: None

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Jasmine x Adriana?

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Orientation: Lesbian
Appearance: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly
Other: None
(Accepted, and Alex could be Adriana's.)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(Okay)

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Changing him to straight)

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Changing him to straight)

https://goo.gl/images/KlSX9E

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:22 PM
(Starting roleplay.)
Amelia sat in her room, slipping on a beautiful dark purple dress with a leg split. It was custome at dinner time to take the outfits up a notch.
Stevie sat at a table, her blue dress swishing as she sat down. she held up a hand to rub her eye, stopping herself before smudging her makeup.
Victoria stood at the entrance to the dining room, fighting to keep her limbs from shaking.
Alex smiled coyly in his mirror, straightening his tie before walking to the dining room.
Roman brushed his hair, shaking his head to make it seem more natural, then left to dinner.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Jasmine walked to the dining room wearing a shirt and pants. She wasn't up to wearing anything fancy but she up for eating food.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Anybody for Ray? He only has five days left.)

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Anybody for Ray? He only has five days left.)
(Amelia?)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Adriana made her way into the dining room, wearing a beautiful purple dress. Her eyes were stressed, but her face (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f7/1d/30/f71d30fbaf092a37914bc8fae1d538fb.jpg)looked relaxed.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Alex stepped into the dining room looking around the room for an available young woman.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Reaching the dining room Jasmine entered and looked at everyone there.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Adriana was sitting down quietly, curls spilling over her shoulders as she watched them enter. Her eyes locked with Alex, and she gave a little wave.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Alex brightened as he locked eyes with Adriana, walking over he waved back, sliding his fingers through his blonde hair as he sat down. "Hello there," he said his eyebrows rising once then resting.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Sure! )

Ray sat in the dining room, shaking with fear and sighing. "Five days....." he whispered, closing his eyes and eating his food.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Adriana smiled faintly. She signed 'Hello' with her hands.
(I forgot to add that she's mute)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Jasmine sat with two plates in front of her. She starting eating shrimp as she watched the others talk.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Amelia shuddered, her long leg sliding out of the leg split in her dress as she walked through the room. She then met eyes with Ray, smiling a little bit.
He smiled, quickly signing, 'I'm sorry, are you deaf? Or just mute?' with his hands.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:45 PM
'Just mute,' She responded, tapping her throat afterwards. She pulled the scarf down slightly, and a scar ran across her throat. She pulled the scarf up quickly.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:46 PM
He nodded in assent, smiling again and signing, 'Well, I'm Alex. May I inquire your name beautiful?'

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Ray looked up at the new girl, a little glimmer of hope in his eyes. He waved slightly at her, smiling softly.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:47 PM
'Adriana' Adriana responded with a smile.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Amelia waved back, walking towards his table and sitting, not uttering a word.
'A beautiful name, for a beautiful woman.' He signed, continuing his smile.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 06:51 PM
'You can speak if you want,' She signed quietly.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:55 PM
(How do you sign quietly? :p)
"Alright then, my sign language never was too great. How many days have you been here?" He asked, his hands resting on the table.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Ray smiled a little more. "Hey. My name's Ray. What's yours?" He said politely.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Amelia grinned back, "Amelia." She said, crossing her legs.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Ray smiled more. "That's a pretty name for the pretty girl." Ray started to flirt, his eyes glinting.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:07 PM
She blushed furiously, "Thank you. How many days left?" She asked.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(I got rid of my last person. I'm better at rping as three people at once.) Cody walked in, "Quit jacking around you two" He told his two brothers. "I guess this is the hotel." He said. He walked around and saw Victoria. He walked over to her, "Hi." He said.

Rex walked around and sat down at a chair, "Why are we here again?" He asked himself. (Ehh, Rex needs a lover.)

Jesse sat down at a table and laid his head down on his arms, watching Cody walk over to Victoria. (This one too.)

(All three are straight.)

Bram246
Jasmine kept eating. She wonder why no one approach her. Looking down at her stained shirt she figured out why. She shrugged and ate her food.

Poppyfrost
Ray's smile disappeared. "Five." He said softly, his eyes sparking with sadness. "How about you?"

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Her eyes widened, "R-really? Today is my third day." She said quietly.
Victoria smiled shyly, "Um, hello." She said, her eyes moving down to the ground.
(Rex could have Stevie.)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(How do you sign quietly? :p)
"Alright then, my sign language never was too great. How many days have you been here?" He asked, his hands resting on the table.

'Three days. What about you?' Adriana signed, smile faltering as she remembered exactly where she was.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:19 PM
"Today's my twentieth," He said, "Twenty-five more to go." Alex added, straightening his tie again.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 07:22 PM
"Do have any idea what is the deal with finding love in 45 days or dying. It's my first day here." He said. "Oh, I'm Cody." He said.

(Okay) Rex sat in the chair and looked over at Stevie, he waved hi. (Gonna make this one shy.)

Jesse smiled as Rex waved at Stevie, he got up. "Go say hi." He said to Rex.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Adriana placed a hand on his gently, smiling sadly. 'We'll get through it.' She signed with her other hand.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
"Oh..." he whispered, gaining his smile back. "No worries. I'll find someone soon. Maybe you. You are beautiful, abyways. And you are very nice." Ray picked up the flirting again and smirked.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:28 PM
She blushed again, "You're not so bad yourself," She said, smirking slightly.
He nodded, then laughed, "Especially now that I've met you." He said coyly.
Victoria nodded, "I think the government started it 50 years ago. I'm not sure why. But everyone has to go. It's my twelfth day." She said.
Stevie waved back, grinning.
(Should Stevie be really flirtatious since Rex is shy?)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:29 PM
A small blush rose up to her cheeks, and her mouth formed an 'o'.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:34 PM
He grinned at the blush in her cheeks, "Would you like to go for a walk after dinner?" He asked.
(Oh by the way, you can court someone and it pauses the amount of days you have left.)

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Ray laughed softly and noticed her blush, his eyes brightening. "Do you want to come to my room tonight for dinner and a movie?"

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM
'Sure' Adriana replied.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Amelia's eyebrows raised, "Quite forward aren't you? Yes I would like that, what's the movie about?" She asked, her elbows resting on the table.
Alex's smile widened, "Great! Do you want to change first? Or do you care if you go in that?" He asked gesturing to her dress.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Adriana looked like she was laughing. 'No, I would be fine in this.' She replied, smiling.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"Okay," He said still grinning like an idiot when the waiters brought food to their table.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 07:52 PM
"Any movie you'd like." He brushed the hair out of his eyes and leaned back in the chair. A few minutes later he had written down his number, and handed it too her. "Call me later." Ray flashed another charming smiled before standing up and walking away.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Adriana took her fork, her slim, pale hand holding it gently. A jewel studded headband glinted gently in the lighting, as she lowered her head slightly to take a bite of the food. She was delicate, and lady-like.

"Miss." A servant leaned forward, whispering something in her ear. Adriana's calm face faltered, as she stood up suddenly. She nodded, as the servant put her chair into place. Adriana turned her head, eyes sparkling with regret as the servant led her up the stairs.

"Lady Adriana will be back shortly." Another servant bowed. "Her mother had a very important video-call for her that needed to be answered." He was addressing Alex, Scottish accent slipping through his voice.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Finishing both plates Jasmine got up and yawned. She started walking to the entrance of the dining room.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"Is she okay?" He exclaimed.
Amelia exhaled, her adrenaline still rushing from the meeting.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Ray headed up to his room, cleaning it up and getting ready.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Jasmine put a piece of paper on the door that told the other to leave their door number. Closing and locking her door she flopped on her bed going to sleep.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Amelia walked back to her room, changing into a knee-length red and black striped dress.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 08:56 PM
She blushed again, "You're not so bad yourself," She said, smirking slightly.
He nodded, then laughed, "Especially now that I've met you." He said coyly.
Victoria nodded, "I think the government started it 50 years ago. I'm not sure why. But everyone has to go. It's my twelfth day." She said.
Stevie waved back, grinning.
(Should Stevie be really flirtatious since Rex is shy?)

(If you want.) "Oh. At least you have a while. That's good." Cody said, smiling.

Rex walked up to Stevie, "Hi." He said shyly

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM
"Hello, I'm Stevie." She said smiling at him, shaking her hair to make it bounce on her shoulders.
Victoria nodded, "Yeah, more than most anyway." She said, eating her food slowly.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Ray started down on the couch, waiting for Amelia.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Amelia pulled out her phone typing the number he had given her into it, she waited silently while it rang, building up her social courage.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Adriana walked quickly back into the dining room, hoping that she hadn't missed much. She paused, and a couple tears dripped down her face. Where was everyone?

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Alex rose to meet her, "Hey, is everything alright?" He asked, his voice drenched with concern.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Adriana let out a sigh of relief. He was still here. She raised her hands, and began explaining what the call was about. 'My mother is trying to get the government to let me out,' She signed, eyes dark. 'I told her that I wanted to stay. We got into an argument, and...' She trailed off. 'Anyways, I don't think I've properly introduced myself. After all, just telling you my name isn't enough. I am Adriana MacBlain, daughter of Lord Agnus MacBlain and Lady Catherine MacBlain, who rule over a large province in Scotland."

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Ray answered the phone, smiling. "Hey. This is Ray."

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Amelia grinned, "You know, traditionally the guy is supposed to call the girl." She said teasingly.
"Wow... I'm just an average guy, named Alex." He said, "Do you need to go? We don't have to go on a walk." He said quietly.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 01:21 PM
'No!' Adriana looked shocked. 'I really was looking forward to that walk, really.' She smiled faintly. 'Don't forget, we're all equals in this hotel.' She signed, eyes gentle.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Jasmine woke up and changed into another shirt and pants. She locked her door and left the paper tapped to it. She walked around the hotel yawning.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 01:48 PM
He put his hand on his neck, "Yeah I suppose so. Are you ready to go?" He asked, gesturing to the exit.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 01:53 PM
"Hello, I'm Stevie." She said smiling at him, shaking her hair to make it bounce on her shoulders.
Victoria nodded, "Yeah, more than most anyway." She said, eating her food slowly.

"I'm Rex. This my first time here. How about you? How many days have you been here?" He asked.

"Yeah. Have you known anyone who didn't return from this hotel?" Cody asked. He looked around the hotel trying to figure out how you'd die in the hotel, what would kill you.

FadedShadow
November 12th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"My sister did." She said quietly, then smirked, "Part of me wants to find out what they do to kill you. But I'm pretty sure I could live without knowing that."
"Today's my fifth. I made a bet with my brother I'd be out of here in ten days." She said, grinning.