PDA

View Full Version : Camp RP 3

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:23 PM
(Fire and I can both accept people)
So, you're parents sent you to a summer camp, the cabins are surrounded by trees and there is a lake down a ways through the forest. The guys have a cabin, and the girls have a cabin.
The cabins: https://smallhousebliss.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/pond-cottage-olympic-peninsula-exterior2-via-smallhousebliss.jpg?w=960&h=641 (both are the same)
The lake: http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_MEDIA/stelprdb5367409.jpg
Form
Name:
Age(15-19):
Personality:
Love Interest:
(I'll have my form up as soon as I can)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Age(15+): 17
Looks: brown skin ,shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly
Love Interest: Open

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Form
Name: Emmy
Age(15+): 16
Looks: http://wallpapersonthe.net/26419-wom...offey-redhead/
Personality: Intelligent, sarcastic, sassy. clever, funny.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
(Accepted, I forgot to put in other)
Name: Dylan // JJ // Andy
Age(15+): 16 // 18 // 15
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/17944132/large.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/11/d0/6a/11d06aad88dd823877b5302526315ce5.jpg // http://41.media.tumblr.com/2d3212659c118fa2f6d4c3af1a09221c/tumblr_nbeb4c919f1swxxogo1_250.jpg
Personality: TBRP for all
Love Interest: Open // Open // Open
Other: N/A // Love interest is open to all ages but 15 would work best // She's bi

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:52 PM
(Jasmine's lesbian)

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM
(Hmm, do you think Andy and Jasmine would work well together?)

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
( Could I be an animal?)

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 05:55 PM
(Accepted, I forgot to put in other)
Name: Dylan // JJ // Andy
Age(15+): 16 // 18 // 15
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/17944132/large.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/11/d0/6a/11d06aad88dd823877b5302526315ce5.jpg // http://41.media.tumblr.com/2d3212659c118fa2f6d4c3af1a09221c/tumblr_nbeb4c919f1swxxogo1_250.jpg
Personality: TBRP for all
Love Interest: Open // Open // Open
Other: N/A // Love interest is open to all ages but 15 would work best // She's bi
(Could Dylan and Emmy work?)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:57 PM
(Hmm, do you think Andy and Jasmine would work well together?)
(Maybe?)

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
@Schoolgirl Sorry, only people
FadedShadow Sure
@Bram Ok cool

meraki
November 12th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Name: Jaymee/Rhett
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=103364127 / http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=103364127
Personality: TBRP / TBRP
Love Interest: Open I guess :rainbowllama: / Open
Other: N/A / N/A

Leaf
November 12th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Name: Aolani (pronounced a-oh-law-nee)
Looks: She has black hair that goes down to her waist and pale skin, with chocolate brown eyes to top it off.
Personality: She's nice and friendly with a passion for drawing. She is aso very neat and enjoys reading here and there. She can be shy at times though and is mostly quiet.
Other: Nupe

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 05:32 PM
(Both accepted)

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 10:21 PM
(We can start now)
As the bus stopped in front of the path down to the cabins Dylan hopped up, looking around at the others then got off the bus, quickly followed by JJ and Andy. Dylan headed over to the guy's cabin and slid inside, picking the bottom bunk in the far back on the left side.
JJ gave Andy a supportive smile and hugged her, not wanting to pull away. He gave a sigh and said, "You'll be alright Andy." He then turned and followed Dylan, picking the bunk above his.
Andy sighed and shook her head then walked into the girl's cabin, heading to the middle and climbing onto the top bunk, careful not to hit her head.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Jasmine stretched as she got off the bus. Her backpack was on her back as she pulled a her small suitcase. She walked to her cabin and layed her suitcase on the bottom bunk.

Leaf
November 12th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Aolani hopped off the bus shouldering her duffel bag. She walked inside of the girls' cabin and climbed to a top bunk in the front right corner. She set her bag down and pulled out her sketch book and a pencil. Already she liked the place and wanted to draw it. Aolani peeked down at the door, wondering what all the other girls looked like.

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Andy stretched out on her bunk and sighed. She sat up and jumped down then headed into the bathroom with her bag. She came out in white ripped leggings, an over sized sweatshirt, and a long board in hand. She looked at the other girls and said, "I'll be back later, I heard they have killer skating hills around here somewhere." With that she headed outside and off into the trees.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Jasmine sat on her bed playing a game on her nintendo 3ds.

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 10:46 PM
JJ jumped down from his bunk and said, "I'm going to go talk to Andy." He walked out and knocked on the cabin door, standing awkwardly as he stared down at the ground.

Leaf
November 12th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Aolani nodded and thought for a moment before climbing down the bunk, trying to balance with her sketchbook and pencil in one hand. She walked out and looked around for a shady spot in the grass. She spotted one and jogged over, appreciating the coolness. She sat down and started sketching the forest. Trees were a little harder to draw but she continued anyways, glancing up from time to time to see where to put indents and curves on the trees.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Turing her game off Jasmine put the device back in her bag and walked outside. She walked around the camp looking at everything.

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Andy headed back towards the cabin, holding her forearm against her stomach and she set her board down then headed toward Jasmine and asked, "Can you help me with something?"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Andy headed back towards the cabin, holding her forearm against her stomach and she set her board down then headed toward Jasmine and asked, "Can you help me with something?"
"Sure! What do you need help with?", Jasmine asked.

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Jaymee and her brother, Rhett, climbed off the bus. Jaymee was currently giving him the silent treatment, for an argument they'd had before they had gotten onto the bus. She shot him a glare, and Rhett did the same. Without a word, the two parted ways and headed to their cabins. Jaymee grumbled something under her breath before entering the cabin. Having been a little late, it seemed that most of the bunks had already been claimed. Jaymee sighed, and headed to an unoccupied one. She sat down on the bunk and began to unpack. Once she finished, she took out her sketchpad and pencil, and headed outside, walking pat JJ, to a tree she'd spotted earlier, and began to climb.
Rhett sighed. He hated it when they got into fights, but he knew it would blow over soon. He unpacked his bags, and headed outside. I imagine that the best thing to do right now would be to try to get to know other people, he thought reasonably.

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Name: Jaymee/Rhett
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=103364127 / http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=103364127
Personality: TBRP / TBRP
Love Interest: Open I guess :rainbowllama: / Open
Other: N/A / N/A

oop these are Rhett's looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4e/ca/c3/4ecac3e4c55aa66cdb6cffab3a336f2f.jpg

Leaf
November 13th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Aolani was drawing the fourth tree when she hopped over to a tree and leaned against a tree. She felt much more comfortable and resumed drawing the forest, adding in a shorter, smaller tree in the center. She moved on from drawing the trees to drawing leaves either on the ground and gracefully gliding through the forest. Aolani thought for a moment, pushing her black hair back.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 11:50 AM
"Sure! What do you need help with?", Jasmine asked.
"Well, I was going down this huge hill and I was going pretty fast.." Andy pulled her arm away from her stomach to reveal gashes all over her forearm.
JJ walked over to Rhett and gave gave him a small smile, "Hey, I'm JJ." He said, brushing his hand through his hair.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 11:57 AM
"Oh my god! Are the gashes deep?!", Jasmine didn't know what to about Andy's injured arm",U-Um?! Where is the first aid? Maybe there's one in the cabin?"

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 11:59 AM
"I'm not sure if they're deep but yea there is probably a first aid in our cabin." Andy told her, pressing her forearm against her stomach again.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:03 PM
"Okay. Let's go get that cleaned.", Jasmine walked to the cabin. She open the door for Andy.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Andy nodded and said, "Thanks." She walked into the cabin and sat on one of the bottom bunks.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Jasmine looked around the cabin and found the first aid kit on the wall. She sat next to Andy opening the kit. Taking out a small bottle of alcohol she poured some on cloth."This is going to sting.", she waited for Andy to hold out her arm.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Andy gave her a small nod and held out her arm, staring at the ground.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Jasmine started cleaning the gashes. The gashes didn't look deep to her as wiped away the blood.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Andy closed her eyes and tried to hold back a groan of pain as Jasmine cleaned her arm.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Wrapping Andy's arm with a bandage she tied it and closed the kit. Jasmine got up and threw away the cloth.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Andy gave a sigh of relief and stood up, "Thanks." She said and climbed onto her bunk, laying down and staring at the ceiling.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 02:05 PM
"You're welcome!", Jasmine said sitting on her bed.

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 04:43 PM
"Well, I was going down this huge hill and I was going pretty fast.." Andy pulled her arm away from her stomach to reveal gashes all over her forearm.
JJ walked over to Rhett and gave gave him a small smile, "Hey, I'm JJ." He said, brushing his hand through his hair.

Rhett looked over at JJ, startled. "Oh. Hey, I'm Rhett." He responded. Rhett slid his hands into the pockets of his sweatshirt. "So, who forced you to come here?" He asked, with a joking grin.

Jaymee doodles in her sketch pad, before looking around, her eyes catching on her brothers blue sweatshirt he always wore. He stood there, talking to some random person. She arched a brow, smiling to herself. He's always been the more social one, She thought. Jaymee sighed. Might as well try to get to know people, she thought, and closed her sketchbook and climbed down from the tree.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Rhett looked over at JJ, startled. "Oh. Hey, I'm Rhett." He responded. Rhett slid his hands into the pockets of his sweatshirt. "So, who forced you to come here?" He asked, with a joking grin.

Jaymee doodles in her sketch pad, before looking around, her eyes catching on her brothers blue sweatshirt he always wore. He stood there, talking to some random person. She arched a brow, smiling to herself. He's always been the more social one, She thought. Jaymee sighed. Might as well try to get to know people, she thought, and closed her sketchbook and climbed down from the tree.
JJ smiled and said, "My friend Andy didn't want to come alone so she, Dylan, and I all came together."
Andy smiled at Jasmine and asked, "How are you?"

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 05:05 PM
JJ smiled and said, "My friend Andy didn't want to come alone so she, Dylan, and I all came together."

Rhett nodded."I can understand that, you're pretty lucky you got your friends to come with you. My mom made me and my sister come, and I couldn't get any of my friends from home to come, they all just wanted to stay indoors and play GTA and Call of Duty, and I can't say I blame 'em." He said, grinning.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Rhett nodded."I can understand that, you're pretty lucky you got your friends to come with you. My mom made me and my sister come, and I couldn't get any of my friends from home to come, they all just wanted to stay indoors and play GTA and Call of Duty, and I can't say I blame 'em." He said, grinning.
JJ laughed and said, "I practically had to drag them onto the bus. But you came here with your sister? What's her name?"
Dylan slid out of the cabin and over to JJ and Rhett, smiling, "Hey, I'm Dylan." He said trying to look the same height as JJ but failing.

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 05:20 PM
JJ laughed and said, "I practically had to drag them onto the bus. But you came here with your sister? What's her name?"
Dylan slid out of the cabin and over to JJ and Rhett, smiling, "Hey, I'm Dylan." He said trying to look the same height as JJ but failing.

Rhett pointed to Jaymee, who had successfully climbed down from the tree without falling, to his surprise. "That's Jaymee. She's pissed at me right now though." He said, like it happened every day. Which, in all honesty, it did.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 05:24 PM
JJ nodded, "Oh." He said, raising an eyebrow at Rhett.
Dylan smiled and said, "I'm going to go talk to Andy, see you guys later." He turned and walked over to the cabin, knocking on the door.
Andy sighed and jumped down from her bunk and opened the door. She rolled her eyes and let him in then jumped onto her bunk as he followed her.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:25 PM
"I'm good. Didn't expect my first day to be helping someone.",she smiled back,"I don't mind helping."

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 05:29 PM
JJ nodded, "Oh." He said, raising an eyebrow at Rhett.
Dylan smiled and said, "I'm going to go talk to Andy, see you guys later." He turned and walked over to the cabin, knocking on the door.
Andy sighed and jumped down from her bunk and opened the door. She rolled her eyes and let him in then jumped onto her bunk as he followed her.
Rhett rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I said some stuff I shouldn't have said, and she did the same, so now she's giving me the silent treatment. But she should stop sometime today." He said. "So, do you have any siblings?"

Leaf
November 13th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Aolani finished her sketch of the woods and looked over at everyone else. They were all conversing amongst themselves. She closed her sketchbook and stood up, brushing the dirt and leaves off her blue shorts. She walked past everyone to the girls' cabin and tossed her sketchbook and pencil onto her bunk. Aolani walked out again, looking for some other girls to talk to. She spotted Andy and Jaymee and walked over, waving.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Rhett rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I said some stuff I shouldn't have said, and she did the same, so now she's giving me the silent treatment. But she should stop sometime today." He said. "So, do you have any siblings?"
JJ gave him a look a amusement and said, "Well that's good. Yea, Dylan is my brother. He's alright when you get to know him but he can be insane sometimes."

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
JJ gave him a look a amusement and said, "Well that's good. Yea, Dylan is my brother. He's alright when you get to know him but he can be insane sometimes."
"Yeah, Jaymee's like that too sometimes. But not insane. One moment she's in a good mood, the other she hates everyone, everything, and wants to stay in her room for all eternity." Rhett said. "I swear she's like bipolar or something." He joked with a laugh.

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM
"Yeah, Jaymee's like that too sometimes. But not insane. One moment she's in a good mood, the other she hates everyone, everything, and wants to stay in her room for all eternity." Rhett said. "I swear she's like bipolar or something." He joked with a laugh.
"I could say the same for Dylan." JJ laughed, giving Rhett a wide smile. He brushed his hand through his hair and zoned out for a few seconds, biting his lip. He shook his head and said, "O-oh sorry, I was thinking.."

meraki
November 13th, 2016, 05:42 PM
"I could say the same for Dylan." JJ laughed, giving Rhett a wide smile. He brushed his hand through his hair and zoned out for a few seconds, biting his lip. He shook his head and said, "O-oh sorry, I was thinking.."
Rhett grinned. "It's fine, happens all the time to me." He said with a laugh. "So, have you been here before?"

~Breadsticks~
November 13th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Rhett grinned. "It's fine, happens all the time to me." He said with a laugh. "So, have you been here before?"
JJ shook his head, "First time, how about you?"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(I'm going to be inactive at 8:00-10:00. Walking Dead!:rainbowllama: )

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 06:03 AM
JJ shook his head, "First time, how about you?"
Rhett nodded. "I went here when I was little, they had some summer camp for kindergarteners. I don't remember it much, to be honest." He replied with a shrug.

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Rhett nodded. "I went here when I was little, they had some summer camp for kindergarteners. I don't remember it much, to be honest." He replied with a shrug.
JJ nodded, "Oh, cool, I guess.." He said, glancing from Rhett to the ground.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 02:03 PM
JJ nodded, "Oh, cool, I guess.." He said, glancing from Rhett to the ground.
Rhett thought for a moment. "So, d'you have any like- outdoorsy experience or whatever? 'Cause I don't," he said with a laugh. "I've lived in the city my whole life."

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Rhett thought for a moment. "So, d'you have any like- outdoorsy experience or whatever? 'Cause I don't," he said with a laugh. "I've lived in the city my whole life."
JJ laughed, "Yea, I live in the country. It's pretty nice. But how can you stand living in the city?" He said with a wide smile.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 03:45 PM
JJ laughed, "Yea, I live in the country. It's pretty nice. But how can you stand living in the city?" He said with a wide smile.
Rhett laughed. "How can your stand living in the country?" He asked jokingly. "City's great. You've got everything you need in pretty much one place. Need a new pair of shoes? Walk for a few minutes, ride a bike there, or hail a taxicab." He said with a laugh. "In the country, you gotta drive forever to get to a store or whatever." Rhett said. "Plus, I'd rather not smell cow manure everywhere I go."

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Rhett laughed. "How can your stand living in the country?" He asked jokingly. "City's great. You've got everything you need in pretty much one place. Need a new pair of shoes? Walk for a few minutes, ride a bike there, or hail a taxicab." He said with a laugh. "In the country, you gotta drive forever to get to a store or whatever." Rhett said. "Plus, I'd rather not smell cow manure everywhere I go."
JJ smiled, "It's not that bad. We're pretty close to a town, and we don't smell cow manure everywhere, we don't have cows. Just horses, dogs, cats, goats... We also have Dylan if that counts for anything." He said jokingly.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 03:56 PM
JJ smiled, "It's not that bad. We're pretty close to a town, and we don't smell cow manure everywhere, we don't have cows. Just horses, dogs, cats, goats... We also have Dylan if that counts for anything." He said jokingly.
Rhett laughed again. "Well that's pretty cool. Back home, I've got a fat tabby cat named Milo." He said with a grin.

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Rhett laughed again. "Well that's pretty cool. Back home, I've got a fat tabby cat named Milo." He said with a grin.
JJ laughed, "Wow, nice. Our cats are Safi, Rose, Venus, Chase, and Arrow. Then the dogs are Jax, Storm, Snap, Beetle, Splash, and Breeze. Our horses are Lilly, and Tawny." He said, counting the names on his fingers as he tried not to miss any.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 04:14 PM
JJ laughed, "Wow, nice. Our cats are Safi, Rose, Venus, Chase, and Arrow. Then the dogs are Jax, Storm, Snap, Beetle, Splash, and Breeze. Our horses are Lilly, and Tawny." He said, counting the names on his fingers as he tried not to miss any.
"Jesus, that's a lot of pets. If I had that many, I'd forget to feed one," he joked. "And anyway, Milo is Jaymee's cat, not mine. He was a gift from my dad before he moved out." He explained. "He mainly just eats and sleeps, though. Milo, not my dad." Rhett added quickly.

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 04:21 PM
"Jesus, that's a lot of pets. If I had that many, I'd forget to feed one," he joked. "And anyway, Milo is Jaymee's cat, not mine. He was a gift from my dad before he moved out." He explained. "He mainly just eats and sleeps, though. Milo, not my dad." Rhett added quickly.
JJ laughed, "Dylan feeds the cats, I feed the dogs, whoever gets done first feeds the horses." He nodded, "Cool, the horses are actually Andy's, along with Jax, Snap, Tawny, and Safi. The others are Dylan and I's." He gave a small smile, "I would hope it would be Milo and not your father."

Leaf
November 14th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Aolani bent down for a moment to tie a faded blue shoe that seemed to have come undone. She finished tying it, pulled it tight, and stood up again, pulling down the green T-Shirt that came up a little. She thought of what to do for a moment, fiddling with an old dolphin necklace she always wore.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 04:37 PM
JJ laughed, "Dylan feeds the cats, I feed the dogs, whoever gets done first feeds the horses." He nodded, "Cool, the horses are actually Andy's, along with Jax, Snap, Tawny, and Safi. The others are Dylan and I's." He gave a small smile, "I would hope it would be Milo and not your father."
Rhett nodded slowly. "Yeah. Oh, I think there are horses here, for trail rides and stuff. At least they used too." He said. "And yeah, but I won't say that my dad does much more than Milo, to be honest." He snorted.

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Rhett nodded slowly. "Yeah. Oh, I think there are horses here, for trail rides and stuff. At least they used too." He said. "And yeah, but I won't say that my dad does much more than Milo, to be honest." He snorted.
JJ smiled, "I hope they still have horses here." He gave Rhett an amused look and snorted with laugher, "I'm not sure either of my parents did much for Dylan and I either."

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 04:53 PM
JJ smiled, "I hope they still have horses here." He gave Rhett an amused look and snorted with laugher, "I'm not sure either of my parents did much for Dylan and I either."
"Well, looks like we've got that in common," Rhett joked, but was interrupted by Jaymee walking over. "What." Rhett asked her in monotone. Jaymee looked down at her phone. "It's almost 1, we're gonna eat soon. Best hurry up or all the food will be gone," Jaymee said to him, before walking away. She wasn't hungry, and the cooks there were serving burgers and stuff like that today, but being a vegan, she wasn't into that stuff. Jaymee headed into the cabin, and noticed Andy and Dylan hanging out in the cabin. Maybe this is my chance to get to know people, she thought

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Jaymee snorted. "Well hi, Andy, and Dylan. I'm Jaymee," she replied jokingly.
Andy laughed at her response, "Well Jaymee, I can tell we'll be good friends."
Dylan's eyes went wide at Jaymee's comment and he fell backwards onto Andy's bed and laughed, "Thanks I feel so loved." He snorted.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Andy laughed at her response, "Well Jaymee, I can tell we'll be good friends."
Dylan's eyes went wide at Jaymee's comment and he fell backwards onto Andy's bed and laughed, "Thanks I feel so loved." He snorted.

Jaymee snorted, smiling at Andy. "Yup," she agreed, and rolled her eyes at Dylan."

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Jaymee snorted, smiling at Andy. "Yup," she agreed, and rolled her eyes at Dylan."
Andy smiled back at Jaymee, her eyes dancing with laughter.
Dylan playfully stuck his tongue out at Jaymee, scrunching his nose.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Andy smiled back at Jaymee, her eyes dancing with laughter.
Dylan playfully stuck his tongue out at Jaymee, scrunching his nose.
Jaymee did the same back at him, and grinned back at Andy. "Hey, after Rhett, my brother, and JJ finished eating, want to see if they want to head to the lake with us? Could be fun, plus it's pretty hot out," Jaymee suggested.

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Jaymee did the same back at him, and grinned back at Andy. "Hey, after Rhett, my brother, and JJ finished eating, want to see if they want to head to the lake with us? Could be fun, plus it's pretty hot out," Jaymee suggested.
Andy smiled, "Yes! I've been dying to go to the lake!"
Dylan gave the two an amused looked and said jokingly, "You don't look very dead."

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Andy smiled, "Yes! I've been dying to go to the lake!"
Dylan gave the two an amused looked and said jokingly, "You don't look very dead."
Jaymee grinned and again rolled her eyes at Dylan. "Well, I'll text Rhett, and we can meet them at the lake once we've got ready, how's that sound?" She asked, going through her bag, and pulling out her bathing suit. She climbed down from her bunk and headed into the bathroom to change after texting Rhett.

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Jaymee grinned and again rolled her eyes at Dylan. "Well, I'll text Rhett, and we can meet them at the lake once we've got ready, how's that sound?" She asked, going through her bag, and pulling out her bathing suit. She climbed down from her bunk and headed into the bathroom to change after texting Rhett.
Andy smiled and said, "Dylan go get changed then get back here." Once Dylan had left Andy went through her bag and pulled out her tan crop top and changed into her bikini top then pulled the crop top on over it. She went through her bag again and changed into a pair of shorts that went to a little over mid-thigh. She looked over her outfit and smiled. Dylan knocked on the cabin door and walked back in with a smile, I like it, mine looks better though." He said jokingly. He was wearing a pair of black Nike shorts.

meraki
November 14th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Andy smiled and said, "Dylan go get changed then get back here." Once Dylan had left Andy went through her bag and pulled out her tan crop top and changed into her bikini top then pulled the crop top on over it. She went through her bag again and changed into a pair of shorts that went to a little over mid-thigh. She looked over her outfit and smiled. Dylan knocked on the cabin door and walked back in with a smile, I like it, mine looks better though." He said jokingly. He was wearing a pair of black Nike shorts.

Jaymee came out a moment later, wearing a black bikini that had lots of criss-crossing straps in both the front, across her chest, and on the back. On top, she wore a simple, loose fitted-cropped tee shirt, and high rise jean shorts. She tied her dark hair into a high ponytail and slipped on flip flops. "Okay, so Rhett just texted back, they're heading down now." She said with a grin.

~Breadsticks~
November 14th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Jaymee came out a moment later, wearing a black bikini that had lots of criss-crossing straps in both the front, across her chest, and on the back. On top, she wore a simple, loose fitted-cropped tee shirt, and high rise jean shorts. She tied her dark hair into a high ponytail and slipped on flip flops. "Okay, so Rhett just texted back, they're heading down now." She said with a grin.
"Cool, let's go!" She said then turned and walked out holding the door for both of them then headed down to the lake, her eyes dancing with excitement.
Dylan rolled his eyes and walked next to Jaymee, "She's always been like that, probably always will be.. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Rhett and JJ, they looked like they were flirting earlier.." He told her, staring straight ahead.
JJ looked over at Rhett and asked, "Should I go get some drinks or do you think we'll be good?"

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 06:03 AM
"Cool, let's go!" She said then turned and walked out holding the door for both of them then headed down to the lake, her eyes dancing with excitement.
Dylan rolled his eyes and walked next to Jaymee, "She's always been like that, probably always will be.. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Rhett and JJ, they looked like they were flirting earlier.." He told her, staring straight ahead.
JJ looked over at Rhett and asked, "Should I go get some drinks or do you think we'll be good?"
Jaymee looked over at Andy, who was walking ahead of them. She looked a bit startled by Dylan's comment, and glanced over at him, an eyebrow raised. "Uh, hate to break it to you, but Rhett dates girls, not guys." She said. Of course, this wasn't one hundred percent true. He dated both, but hadn't come out to anyone yet, leaving Jay to believe that he was, well, straight.
Rhett thought for a moment. "We should be fine I think," he said, looking thoughtful.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Jaymee looked over at Andy, who was walking ahead of them. She looked a bit startled by Dylan's comment, and glanced over at him, an eyebrow raised. "Uh, hate to break it to you, but Rhett dates girls, not guys." She said. Of course, this wasn't one hundred percent true. He dated both, but hadn't come out to anyone yet, leaving Jay to believe that he was, well, straight.
Rhett thought for a moment. "We should be fine I think," he said, looking thoughtful.
Dylan gave her an amused look and said, "Ok."
Andy looked back at the two and gave a small smile.
JJ nodded, "Cool."

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Dylan gave her an amused look and said, "Ok."
Andy looked back at the two and gave a small smile.
JJ nodded, "Cool."
Jaymee looked ahead again, seeing the lake. Her startlingly blue eyes widened at the sight. "It's so big," she mumbled. Having lived in the city her whole life, the most nature she saw was in the small parks. When they reached the lake, she saw JJ and Rhett walk over, and she waved, suddenly in a better mood than earlier.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Jaymee looked ahead again, seeing the lake. Her startlingly blue eyes widened at the sight. "It's so big," she mumbled. Having lived in the city her whole life, the most nature she saw was in the small parks. When they reached the lake, she saw JJ and Rhett walk over, and she waved, suddenly in a better mood than earlier.
Dylan smiled and whispered, "Watch this Jaymee.." He motioned to Andy, an eyebrow raised in amusement.
Andy ran over and jumped into JJ's arms, knocking him over. She gave a wide smile and started laughing, "OH MY GOD YES! FINALLY!"
JJ pushed Andy off gently and sat up, shaking his head, "You knocked me over. It's not that big of a deal Andy."

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Dylan smiled and whispered, "Watch this Jaymee.." He motioned to Andy, an eyebrow raised in amusement.
Andy ran over and jumped into JJ's arms, knocking him over. She gave a wide smile and started laughing, "OH MY GOD YES! FINALLY!"
JJ pushed Andy off gently and sat up, shaking his head, "You knocked me over. It's not that big of a deal Andy."
Jaymee watched, and jumped a bit in surprise. "So, I'm guessing her goal is to knock him over?" She asked with a laugh. Rhett stepped back in surprise. "Jesus, you people are crazy," he said, grinning.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Jaymee watched, and jumped a bit in surprise. "So, I'm guessing her goal is to knock him over?" She asked with a laugh. Rhett stepped back in surprise. "Jesus, you people are crazy," he said, grinning.
Dylan nodded, "Ever since we played football last month yeah." He said with a grin.
Andy laughed and stood up, "Thank you." She said jokingly to Rhett.
JJ stood and smile at Rhett, "But so are you."

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Dylan nodded, "Ever since we played football last month yeah." He said with a grin.
Andy laughed and stood up, "Thank you." She said jokingly to Rhett.
JJ stood and smile at Rhett, "But so are you."
Jaymee snorted. She'd watched football, but never played. She wasn't a fan of the idea of throwing footballs at people and knocking them over. She also didn't understand it. (Cough; same here)
Rhett laughed, "Thank you," he said, almost mocking Andy's comment jokingly.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Jaymee snorted. She'd watched football, but never played. She wasn't a fan of the idea of throwing footballs at people and knocking them over. She also didn't understand it. (Cough; same here)
Rhett laughed, "Thank you," he said, almost mocking Andy's comment jokingly.
Dylan laughed and said, "So are we going to get in or just stand here?"
JJ rolled his eyes and said, "Dylan you have no patience."
Andy stuck her tongue out at Rhett and she scrunched her nose.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Jasmine walked around the forest near camp taking pictures with her camera. She flipped through her photos next to a tree.

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Dylan laughed and said, "So are we going to get in or just stand here?"
JJ rolled his eyes and said, "Dylan you have no patience."
Andy stuck her tongue out at Rhett and she scrunched her nose.
"Whoever gets in last has to burn fifteen dollars in he campfire tonight!" Jaymee shouted, and after messily taking off her overclothes, she jumped in with a laugh. Rhett quickly took off his shirt and jumped in after.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"Whoever gets in last has to burn fifteen dollars in he campfire tonight!" Jaymee shouted, and after messily taking off her overclothes, she jumped in with a laugh. Rhett quickly took off his shirt and jumped in after.
Andy took off her overclothes as well and jumped in, a wide smile on her face.
JJ took off his shirt and jumped in beside Andy, soaking her, "Now we're even!"
Dylan rolled his eyes and said, "I didn't bring any money so I'm good." He jumped in, with a grin.

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Andy took off her overclothes as well and jumped in, a wide smile on her face.
JJ took off his shirt and jumped in beside Andy, soaking her, "Now we're even!"
Dylan rolled his eyes and said, "I didn't bring any money so I'm good." He jumped in, with a grin.

Jaymee resurfaced and glared jokingly at Dylan. "Seriously?" She asked with a laugh. Rhett came up from behind her and dunked Jaymee under the water.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Jaymee resurfaced and glared jokingly at Dylan. "Seriously?" She asked with a laugh. Rhett came up from behind her and dunked Jaymee under the water.
Dylan smiled as Rhett dunked Jaymee and said, "Seriously."
JJ rolled his eyes and said, "Of course you didn't." He then snuck up behind Rhett and swam under him, coming up with Rhett on his shoulders.
Andy laughed as she watched them then swam over to Dylan and got onto his back.

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Dylan smiled as Rhett dunked Jaymee and said, "Seriously."
JJ rolled his eyes and said, "Of course you didn't." He then snuck up behind Rhett and swam under him, coming up with Rhett on his shoulders.
Andy laughed as she watched them then swam over to Dylan and got onto his back.
Jaymee resurfaced and spat water in Rhett's face right before JJ swam under him. Rhett laughed and nearly fell backward.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Jaymee resurfaced and spat water in Rhett's face right before JJ swam under him. Rhett laughed and nearly fell backward.
JJ also laughed and swam around, making horse noises.
Dylan and Andy watched the three of them with amusement.

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Rhett dove under the water, and resurfaced, quickly splashing JJ right in the face with water. Jaymee watched and laughed.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Rhett dove under the water, and resurfaced, quickly splashing JJ right in the face with water. Jaymee watched and laughed.
JJ splashed Rhett back, a wide smile on his face.
Dylan and Andy laughed, swimming over to Jaymee.

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 06:25 PM
JJ splashed Rhett back, a wide smile on his face.
Dylan and Andy laughed, swimming over to Jaymee.
Jaymee looked up at the sky. "Ahhh why is it so unnaturally nice and perfect out? All my life I've never had more than 10 minutes of nothing going wrong, I promise you that." She joked

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Jaymee looked up at the sky. "Ahhh why is it so unnaturally nice and perfect out? All my life I've never had more than 10 minutes of nothing going wrong, I promise you that." She joked
JJ laughed, "Wow, that's pretty sad Jaymee."
Andy and Dylan shrugged, "It's not too different from where we live." Andy told him, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 06:33 PM
JJ laughed, "Wow, that's pretty sad Jaymee."
Andy and Dylan shrugged, "It's not too different from where we live." Andy told him, an eyebrow raised in amusement.
Jaymee shrugged. "I'm not even joking," she said, but couldn't hide a smile.

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Jaymee shrugged. "I'm not even joking," she said, but couldn't hide a smile.
JJ grinned, "You and Rhett should visit where we live sometime, it's mostly always sunny."
Andy glanced over at Dylan and said, "Yea you should!"
Dylan laughed, "You guys could stay a few days, or weeks.."

meraki
November 15th, 2016, 08:12 PM
JJ grinned, "You and Rhett should visit where we live sometime, it's mostly always sunny."
Andy glanced over at Dylan and said, "Yea you should!"
Dylan laughed, "You guys could stay a few days, or weeks.."
Rhett laughed. "That'd be fun," he said, ginning.
Jaymee nodded in agreement. "I'm sure mom would love to have us out of the apartment,"

~Breadsticks~
November 15th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Rhett laughed. "That'd be fun," he said, ginning.
Jaymee nodded in agreement. "I'm sure mom would love to have us out of the apartment,"
Dylan laughed and Andy nodded, "I'm sure she's dealt with enough craziness eh?"
JJ smiled at Rhett's response, his eyes bright.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Dylan laughed and Andy nodded, "I'm sure she's dealt with enough craziness eh?"
JJ smiled at Rhett's response, his eyes bright.
Jaymee nodded. "You don't even know," she said, shaking her head, grinning.
Rhett grinned back at JJ.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Jaymee nodded. "You don't even know," she said, shaking her head, grinning.
Rhett grinned back at JJ.
Andy and Dylan laughed at what Jaymee had said, "I'm sure JJ has done the same." Dylan told her with a wide smile.
JJ smiled and splashed water at Rhett again.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Andy and Dylan laughed at what Jaymee had said, "I'm sure JJ has done the same." Dylan told her with a wide smile.
JJ smiled and splashed water at Rhett again.
Jaymee nodded and laughed,jumping up and down to rid her arms and legs of goosebumbs that dotted her skin.
Rhett made a weird surprised sound, as he really wasn't ready for the splash, then laughed afterwards, splashing him back.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Jaymee nodded and laughed,jumping up and down to rid her arms and legs of goosebumbs that dotted her skin.
Rhett made a weird surprised sound, as he really wasn't ready for the splash, then laughed afterwards, splashing him back.
JJ scrunched his nose and splashed Rhett again, laughing.
Dylan said, "Are you not frozen?"
Andy asked, "Why do you think I'm on your back Dylan?"

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 01:55 PM
JJ scrunched his nose and splashed Rhett again, laughing.
Dylan said, "Are you not frozen?"
Andy asked, "Why do you think I'm on your back Dylan?"
Jaymee laughed, grinning through chattering teeth. Grey clouds had appeared and began to cover up the sun. "The weather here is like- bipolar,"
Rhett laughed. "Yeah, like yo-" he was infuriated by rain sprinkling down, making ripples in the water.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Jaymee laughed, grinning through chattering teeth. Grey clouds had appeared and began to cover up the sun. "The weather here is like- bipolar,"
Rhett laughed. "Yeah, like yo-" he was infuriated by rain sprinkling down, making ripples in the water.
Andy gave the siblings and amused look and said, "Let's go back to the cabins then."
Dylan nodded, "Sure, we should."
JJ smiled at Rhett and said, "Wow."

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Andy gave the siblings and amused look and said, "Let's go back to the cabins then."
Dylan nodded, "Sure, we should."
JJ smiled at Rhett and said, "Wow."
Rhett shrugged. "Couldn't think of anything to say," he said with a laugh.
Jaymee nodded. "That sounds like a good idea..." she said and started heading back to the dock.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Rhett shrugged. "Couldn't think of anything to say," he said with a laugh.
Jaymee nodded. "That sounds like a good idea..." she said and started heading back to the dock.
JJ shook his head and smiled, "Nice."
Dylan and Andy climbed out, and looked over at Jaymee, both smiling.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 02:27 PM
JJ shook his head and smiled, "Nice."
Dylan and Andy climbed out, and looked over at Jaymee, both smiling.
Jaymee picked up her towel, now damp from the rain, and dryer herself off as best she could, then wrapping it around herself, her overclothes in her hand.
Rhett laughed and followed the group out of the lake, drying off with his towel.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Jaymee picked up her towel, now damp from the rain, and dryer herself off as best she could, then wrapping it around herself, her overclothes in her hand.
Rhett laughed and followed the group out of the lake, drying off with his towel.
JJ climbed out and dried himself off, standing relatively close to Rhett, a small smile on his face.
Andy and Dylan grabbed Jaymee by either hand and said, "Come on we want to show you something Jaymee!"

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 02:49 PM
JJ climbed out and dried himself off, standing relatively close to Rhett, a small smile on his face.
Andy and Dylan grabbed Jaymee by either hand and said, "Come on we want to show you something Jaymee!"
Jaymee, looking really confused, said, "Uh, okay I guess," she said with a slight laugh of confusion.
Rhett raised a brow and snorted in amusement, thankful he didn't have to hang around his sister that much, but also glad that she'd made some friends.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Jaymee, looking really confused, said, "Uh, okay I guess," she said with a slight laugh of confusion.
Rhett raised a brow and snorted in amusement, thankful he didn't have to hang around his sister that much, but also glad that she'd made some friends.
Dylan and Andy laughed as they pulled her back to the cabin.
JJ laughed and stood awkwardly as he was alone with Rhett, blushing slightly.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Dylan and Andy laughed as they pulled her back to the cabin.
JJ laughed and stood awkwardly as he was alone with Rhett, blushing slightly.
Jaymee laughed. "Okay, so what is it?"
Rhett laughed, then did the same as JJ, standing awkwardly, blushing a bit, but smiling slightly.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Jaymee laughed. "Okay, so what is it?"
Rhett laughed, then did the same as JJ, standing awkwardly, blushing a bit, but smiling slightly.
Dylan hopped up onto Andy's bunk and said, "Let me find it.."
"Hey.. Rhett?" JJ whispered, staring down at the ground.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Dylan hopped up onto Andy's bunk and said, "Let me find it.."
"Hey.. Rhett?" JJ whispered, staring down at the ground.
Jaymee arched a brow, watching in confusion. "Uh, okay." She said, really confused.
Rhett looked over. "Yeah?" He asked JJ, his gaze searching.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Jaymee arched a brow, watching in confusion. "Uh, okay." She said, really confused.
Rhett looked over. "Yeah?" He asked JJ, his gaze searching.
(I just got a book but I didn't order it?)
Dylan continued to search his bunk while Andy sat on the one below it.
"I-uh.." JJ stuttered, his face bright pink, "I-" He shuffled his feet awkwardly, thinking of what he should say.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 05:00 PM
(I just got a book but I didn't order it?)
Dylan continued to search his bunk while Andy sat on the one below it.
"I-uh.." JJ stuttered, his face bright pink, "I-" He shuffled his feet awkwardly, thinking of what he should say.
(xD that's weird. Is it good?)
Jaymee sat on her bunk, still confused as ever.
Rhett sighed, quickly stepping closer to him and tilting JJ's chin up, and pressing his lips to his, pulling away after a moment, grinning slyly. "Yeah, I like you too."

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 05:16 PM
(xD that's weird. Is it good?)
Jaymee sat on her bunk, still confused as ever.
Rhett sighed, quickly stepping closer to him and tilting JJ's chin up, and pressing his lips to his, pulling away after a moment, grinning slyly. "Yeah, I like you too."
(Yea, it's Lord of the Flies, also, I'm screaming rn omg)
Dylan looked around Andy's bunk and asked, "Where did you put it?"
Andy shrugged, "I don't know. You had it last though.."
JJ's face was bright pink and he whispered, "Wow.."

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 05:19 PM
(Yea, it's Lord of the Flies, also, I'm screaming rn omg)
Dylan looked around Andy's bunk and asked, "Where did you put it?"
Andy shrugged, "I don't know. You had it last though.."
JJ's face was bright pink and he whispered, "Wow.."
(That's cool ! And ikr xD)
Jaymee sat, confusion written all over her face. "Okay just tell me what the heck you guys are talking about,"
Rhett grinned at JJ's reaction, smiling broadly.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 05:22 PM
(That's cool ! And ikr xD)
Jaymee sat, confusion written all over her face. "Okay just tell me what the heck you guys are talking about,"
Rhett grinned at JJ's reaction, smiling broadly.
"It was a picture." Dylan told her, glancing over at Andy in confusion.
Andy nodded and looked through her bag.
JJ smiled and took Rhett's hand, "You ready to go back?"

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 05:35 PM
"It was a picture." Dylan told her, glancing over at Andy in confusion.
Andy nodded and looked through her bag.
JJ smiled and took Rhett's hand, "You ready to go back?"
Jaymee arched a brow. "Of what?" She asked. "Was it important? Do you need help finding it?" She asked them.
Rhett grinned back, and nodded. "Yeah," he said.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Jaymee arched a brow. "Of what?" She asked. "Was it important? Do you need help finding it?" She asked them.
Rhett grinned back, and nodded. "Yeah," he said.
Dylan sat there, a frown on his face.
Andy looked over at her and said, "It was a picture of Dylan, JJ, and I with my older brother Thomas.."
JJ smiled and interlaced his fingers with Rhett and they walked back to the cabins.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Dylan sat there, a frown on his face.
Andy looked over at her and said, "It was a picture of Dylan, JJ, and I with my older brother Thomas.."
JJ smiled and interlaced his fingers with Rhett and they walked back to the cabins.
Jaymee nodded slowly and hopped off her bed and began to help them look, checking under the bunk in case it had fallen.
Rhett smiled as they walked, before reaching the cabin. He let go of JJ's hand to open the door to the cabin to see the three looking around for something. "What happened?" He asked.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Jaymee nodded slowly and hopped off her bed and began to help them look, checking under the bunk in case it had fallen.
Rhett smiled as they walked, before reaching the cabin. He let go of JJ's hand to open the door to the cabin to see the three looking around for something. "What happened?" He asked.
Dylan looked over at the two of them and glanced at Andy before continuing to search.
Andy looked over at JJ and whispered, "I lost the picture with Thomas.."
JJ looked at her, his smile turning to a frown as he glanced over at Rhett then turned and looked around. "Is it..?" He grabbed Andy's pillow then smiled and pulled the picture out of the pillow case and handed it to her.

meraki
November 16th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Dylan looked over at the two of them and glanced at Andy before continuing to search.
Andy looked over at JJ and whispered, "I lost the picture with Thomas.."
JJ looked at her, his smile turning to a frown as he glanced over at Rhett then turned and looked around. "Is it..?" He grabbed Andy's pillow then smiled and pulled the picture out of the pillow case and handed it to her.
Jaymee smiled when JJ found it, happy that Andydy hadn't lost it.
Rhett laughed. "You could probably be a detective," he joked.

~Breadsticks~
November 16th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Jaymee smiled when JJ found it, happy that Andydy hadn't lost it.
Rhett laughed. "You could probably be a detective," he joked.
Andy smiled, "Thanks JJ."
Dylan rose an eyebrow in amusement.
JJ looked over at Rhett and laughed, "You know it." He said jokingly, giving Rhett a cheeky wink.

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Andy smiled, "Thanks JJ."
Dylan rose an eyebrow in amusement.
JJ looked over at Rhett and laughed, "You know it." He said jokingly, giving Rhett a cheeky wink.
Rhett snorted, holding in a laugh.
Jaymee arched a brow, looking at them both and snorted, shaking her head jokingly

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Rhett snorted, holding in a laugh.
Jaymee arched a brow, looking at them both and snorted, shaking her head jokingly
JJ smiled at Rhett, scrunching his nose.
Dylan looked over at Jaymee and gave her an amused look while Andy rolled her eyes at him.

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 01:47 PM
JJ smiled at Rhett, scrunching his nose.
Dylan looked over at Jaymee and gave her an amused look while Andy rolled her eyes at him.
"So, why'd you want to show my the picture?" Jaymee asked. "I mean it's a really cute picture, but still,"
Rhett sighed and sat down next to Jaymee on the bottom bunk of her bed. Since she was late, she ended up getting a whole empty bunk.

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 01:57 PM
"So, why'd you want to show my the picture?" Jaymee asked. "I mean it's a really cute picture, but still,"
Rhett sighed and sat down next to Jaymee on the bottom bunk of her bed. Since she was late, she ended up getting a whole empty bunk.
Andy shrugged, "I show it to all my best friends."
JJ smiled at Rhett as he climbed up onto Andy's bunk and laid back, giving a sigh.
Dylan leaned back and rested on JJ's legs, giving a small sigh.

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Andy shrugged, "I show it to all my best friends."
JJ smiled at Rhett as he climbed up onto Andy's bunk and laid back, giving a sigh.
Dylan leaned back and rested on JJ's legs, giving a small sigh.
Jaymee smiled at that. "I'm glad you showed me, it's cute." She said. "So, what should we do now?"
Rhett shrugged.

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Jaymee smiled at that. "I'm glad you showed me, it's cute." She said. "So, what should we do now?"
Rhett shrugged.
Dylan sighed and Andy shook her head, "I'm not sure."
JJ propped himself up on his elbows and said, "I'm not sure either."

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Dylan sighed and Andy shook her head, "I'm not sure."
JJ propped himself up on his elbows and said, "I'm not sure either."
Jaymee sat so her back was against the headboard of her bed, and took out her sketch pad and leaned it against her legs, which were folded to her chest. She took her pencil and went to doodling.
Rhett sat opposite of her, his back to the footboard. "Hm, any of you country people got social media?" He said in a joking tone. "Like snapchat? Instagram?"

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Jaymee sat so her back was against the headboard of her bed, and took out her sketch pad and leaned it against her legs, which were folded to her chest. She took her pencil and went to doodling.
Rhett sat opposite of her, his back to the footboard. "Hm, any of you country people got social media?" He said in a joking tone. "Like snapchat? Instagram?"
Andy laughed, "We used to, not time though now."
JJ rose an eyebrow in amusement at Rhett, sticking his tongue out playfully.
Dylan rolled his eyes and spread out, nearly crushing JJ.

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Andy laughed, "We used to, not time though now."
JJ rose an eyebrow in amusement at Rhett, sticking his tongue out playfully.
Dylan rolled his eyes and spread out, nearly crushing JJ.
Rhett stuck his tongue out at JJ too.
Jaymee sighed. "There's probably no wifi here anyway," she said, not looking up from her drawing.

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Rhett stuck his tongue out at JJ too.
Jaymee sighed. "There's probably no wifi here anyway," she said, not looking up from her drawing.
JJ laughed and leaned back, smiling.
Andy shrugged, "Nope, I checked earlier."
Dylan rolled his eyes, "Of course you did Andy."

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 03:53 PM
JJ laughed and leaned back, smiling.
Andy shrugged, "Nope, I checked earlier."
Dylan rolled his eyes, "Of course you did Andy."
Rhett sighed and Leander back against the footboard.
Jaymee snorted at their comments and kept drawing.
Rhett looked at Jaymee for a moment, then sitting up and reaching over, grabbing her sketch pad and leaning back in one swift motion.
Jaymee grabbed for the sketchbook. "Dammit, RHett, give it back," she snapped, trying to grab it.

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Rhett sighed and Leander back against the footboard.
Jaymee snorted at their comments and kept drawing.
Rhett looked at Jaymee for a moment, then sitting up and reaching over, grabbing her sketch pad and leaning back in one swift motion.
Jaymee grabbed for the sketchbook. "Dammit, RHett, give it back," she snapped, trying to grab it.
Andy laughed and Dylan snorted, the pair both amused by the two siblings.
JJ rose an eyebrow and smiled.

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Andy laughed and Dylan snorted, the pair both amused by the two siblings.
JJ rose an eyebrow and smiled.
Rhett stood up quickly and held it high above his head, looking up at it while Jaymee glared. "Seriously?"

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Rhett stood up quickly and held it high above his head, looking up at it while Jaymee glared. "Seriously?"
JJ smiled and said, "Pass it!"
Andy and Dylan rolled off the bunk laughing.

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 05:50 PM
JJ smiled and said, "Pass it!"
Andy and Dylan rolled off the bunk laughing.
Rhett laughed and threw it to JJ, right before being tripped by Jaymee, who quickly jumped up to grab it from JJ.

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Rhett laughed and threw it to JJ, right before being tripped by Jaymee, who quickly jumped up to grab it from JJ.
JJ reached out and grabbed it, holding it high above his head, smiling.
Dylan jumped up and blocked Jaymee from getting to JJ while Andy stood by Rhett, her eyes filled with laughter.

meraki
November 17th, 2016, 06:54 PM
JJ reached out and grabbed it, holding it high above his head, smiling.
Dylan jumped up and blocked Jaymee from getting to JJ while Andy stood by Rhett, her eyes filled with laughter.
Jaymee tried to reach around Dylan, before running to the other side of the bunk in attempt to get it on the other side. She laughed as she did so, calling them some uncomplementary names as she did so.

~Breadsticks~
November 17th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Jaymee tried to reach around Dylan, before running to the other side of the bunk in attempt to get it on the other side. She laughed as she did so, calling them some uncomplementary names as she did so.
JJ swiftly jumped onto Andy's bunk, bounced to another, then opened a sky light, climbing out onto the roof.
Andy's eyes went wide and she laughed before swiftly following him, Dylan right behind her.

Name: Thomas
Age(15-19): 19
Looks: http://s9.favim.com/orig/131211/alternative-boy-cute-emo-Favim.com-1135839.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Other: Thomas is Andy's brother

meraki
November 18th, 2016, 05:50 AM
JJ swiftly jumped onto Andy's bunk, bounced to another, then opened a sky light, climbing out onto the roof.
Andy's eyes went wide and she laughed before swiftly following him, Dylan right behind her.

Name: Thomas
Looks: http://s9.favim.com/orig/131211/alternative-boy-cute-emo-Favim.com-1135839.jpg
Other: Thomas is Andy's brother
Jaymee swore and jumped to the other bed, and struggled to climb out, right after Rhett had climbed out. She jumped up, scrabbling to get out, wishing he were taller. Once on the roof, she looked around for JJ.

~Breadsticks~
November 18th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Jaymee swore and jumped to the other bed, and struggled to climb out, right after Rhett had climbed out. She jumped up, scrabbling to get out, wishing he were taller. Once on the roof, she looked around for JJ.
JJ stared wide-eyed as a car pulled up, "A-Andy.." He stuttered.
Dylan scrambled up and looked at JJ in confusion.
Andy got to her feet and carefully walked over to JJ, and started to get teary eyed. "No.... Oh my god no... H-he.. He's alright.." She whispered.

meraki
November 18th, 2016, 12:22 PM
JJ stared wide-eyed as a car pulled up, "A-Andy.." He stuttered.
Dylan scrambled up and looked at JJ in confusion.
Andy got to her feet and carefully walked over to JJ, and started to get teary eyed. "No.... Oh my god no... H-he.. He's alright.." She whispered.
Jaymee looked where they were looking, rain falling from the grey sky. "Who's that?"

~Breadsticks~
November 18th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Jaymee looked where they were looking, rain falling from the grey sky. "Who's that?"
JJ turned to Jaymee, "That's Thomas.." He told her, a small smile on his face.
Andy scrambled down through the skylight and flung the door open, jumping into Thomas's arms once he was out of his car.
Thomas's eyes went wide as he was jumped on and he whispered, "Andy.. I've missed you."

meraki
November 18th, 2016, 07:27 PM
JJ turned to Jaymee, "That's Thomas.." He told her, a small smile on his face.
Andy scrambled down through the skylight and flung the door open, jumping into Thomas's arms once he was out of his car.
Thomas's eyes went wide as he was jumped on and he whispered, "Andy.. I've missed you."
Jaymee and Rhett stood there, not quite knowing what to do or say, feeling rather awkward. "Um, has he been away for a while or something?" Jaymee asked.

~Breadsticks~
November 18th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Jaymee and Rhett stood there, not quite knowing what to do or say, feeling rather awkward. "Um, has he been away for a while or something?" Jaymee asked.
Dylan nodded, watching Thomas and Andy quietly.
JJ whispered, "Almost four years..."
Thomas looked as if he was struggling to carry her as he stumbled over to the group, "I've been up for 36 hours, you have to walk Andy."
Still Andy clung to her brother, refusing to let him go.

meraki
November 18th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Dylan nodded, watching Thomas and Andy quietly.
JJ whispered, "Almost four years..."
Thomas looked as if he was struggling to carry her as he stumbled over to the group, "I've been up for 36 hours, you have to walk Andy."
Still Andy clung to her brother, refusing to let him go.
Jaymee smiled at the happy group of friends, as did Rhett. The rain plastered Jaymee's dark hair to her neck, her tee shirt and shorts soaked, but she didn't care.
Rhett's sually spiked up dark hair was sopping wet and hung in his eyes, his tee shirt clinging to him in the rain. "Why don't we head inside, instead of hanging outside in the pouring rain?" He suggested, hugging himself to warm up.

~Breadsticks~
November 18th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Jaymee smiled at the happy group of friends, as did Rhett. The rain plastered Jaymee's dark hair to her neck, her tee shirt and shorts soaked, but she didn't care.
Rhett's sually spiked up dark hair was sopping wet and hung in his eyes, his tee shirt clinging to him in the rain. "Why don't we head inside, instead of hanging outside in the pouring rain?" He suggested, hugging himself to warm up.
JJ turned to Rhett, a sympathetic look on his face as he walked over to him, "Yea, let's go inside." He said, walking over and sliding his arm over Rhett's shoulder with a cheeky grin.
Dylan rolled his eyes at Rhett and JJ but walked inside anyway, a small grin on his face as he went by Jaymee.
Thomas carried Andy inside with a sigh, setting her up on her bunk then climbing up after her, laying back, "I'm tired." He groaned, rolling closer to the wall and quickly falling asleep.

meraki
November 18th, 2016, 07:55 PM
JJ turned to Rhett, a sympathetic look on his face as he walked over to him, "Yea, let's go inside." He said, walking over and sliding his arm over Rhett's shoulder with a cheeky grin.
Dylan rolled his eyes at Rhett and JJ but walked inside anyway, a small grin on his face as he went by Jaymee.
Thomas carried Andy inside with a sigh, setting her up on her bunk then climbing up after her, laying back, "I'm tired." He groaned, rolling closer to the wall and quickly falling asleep.
Jaymee looked at them both, amused. They're cute together, she thought to herself. When she walked in, she headed into the bathroom and grabbed a bunch of towels for them all to dry off.
Rhett laughed at JJ's gesture, grinning broadly.

~Breadsticks~
November 18th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Jaymee looked at them both, amused. They're cute together, she thought to herself. When she walked in, she headed into the bathroom and grabbed a bunch of towels for them all to dry off.
Rhett laughed at JJ's gesture, grinning broadly.
JJ smiled sat down on one of the lower bunks, motioning for Rhett to sit by him.
Dylan rose an eyebrow at the two, smiling.
Andy leaned back and layed on Thomas, "Hey.. Are you asleep?" She whispered, sticking her tongue out playfully as she poked his cheek.
Thomas groaned, "Andy, I swear to god. Let me sleep."

meraki
November 18th, 2016, 08:12 PM
JJ smiled sat down on one of the lower bunks, motioning for Rhett to sit by him.
Dylan rose an eyebrow at the two, smiling.
Andy leaned back and layed on Thomas, "Hey.. Are you asleep?" She whispered, sticking her tongue out playfully as she poked his cheek.
Thomas groaned, "Andy, I swear to god. Let me sleep."
Rhett took a towel and sat down on one of the lower bunks, beside JJ, smiling still.
Jaymee watched JJ and Rhett, and Andy and Thomas with a smile to herself as she dried off as best she could, and sat down and went to drawing in her sketchbook that she had successfully gotten back.

~Breadsticks~
November 18th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Rhett took a towel and sat down on one of the lower bunks, beside JJ, smiling still.
Jaymee watched JJ and Rhett, and Andy and Thomas with a smile to herself as she dried off as best she could, and sat down and went to drawing in her sketchbook that she had successfully gotten back.
JJ smiled and leaned back against the headboard, grinning as he pulled Rhett back with him.
Dylan laid in one of the empty bunks and fell asleep quickly.
Andy rolled over and stretched out on her bunk, nearly falling off but Thomas had grabbed her, eyes still closed. Thomas pulled her back up then rolled onto his other side and fell asleep again.

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 07:22 AM
JJ smiled and leaned back against the headboard, grinning as he pulled Rhett back with him.
Dylan laid in one of the empty bunks and fell asleep quickly.
Andy rolled over and stretched out on her bunk, nearly falling off but Thomas had grabbed her, eyes still closed. Thomas pulled her back up then rolled onto his other side and fell asleep again.
Jaymee yawned, and stretched out her arms, then setting her sketchbook down, and laying don on her bunk, and quickly falling asleep. Rhett smiled at JJ, leaning back a bit.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Jaymee yawned, and stretched out her arms, then setting her sketchbook down, and laying don on her bunk, and quickly falling asleep. Rhett smiled at JJ, leaning back a bit.
Andy curled up on the bunk and fell asleep.
JJ yawned, kissed Rhett on the cheek, then fell asleep, still leaning against the headboard.

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Andy curled up on the bunk and fell asleep.
JJ yawned, kissed Rhett on the cheek, then fell asleep, still leaning against the headboard.
Rhett smiled at that, closing his eyes and falling asleep.
Jaymee dreamt that night, and not a good dream at that. She dreamt that she was drowning, struggling to breathe. But no mattter which direction she swam, up, down, side, other side, she just went deeper. She saw no bottom to the endless abyss of water, her lungs burned and she panicked, struggling to to hold her breath.
Jaymee woke up with a jump, falling off the bunk and landing hard on her side on the hard wooden floor, followed by some cussing.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Rhett smiled at that, closing his eyes and falling asleep.
Jaymee dreamt that night, and not a good dream at that. She dreamt that she was drowning, struggling to breathe. But no mattter which direction she swam, up, down, side, other side, she just went deeper. She saw no bottom to the endless abyss of water, her lungs burned and she panicked, struggling to to hold her breath.
Jaymee woke up with a jump, falling off the bunk and landing hard on her side on the hard wooden floor, followed by some cussing.
JJ sat up and nearly hit his head on the bunk above him, "Rhett? You ok?"
Dylan groaned and rolled over, pulling a pillow over his head.

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 12:43 PM
JJ sat up and nearly hit his head on the bunk above him, "Rhett? You ok?"
Dylan groaned and rolled over, pulling a pillow over his head.
Rhett woke up groggily. "I'm fine," he said with a yawn.
Jaymee sat up. It was still dark out. She sighed and got back to her feet and layed back down on her bed, rubbing her sore shoulder.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Rhett woke up groggily. "I'm fine," he said with a yawn.
Jaymee sat up. It was still dark out. She sighed and got back to her feet and layed back down on her bed, rubbing her sore shoulder.
JJ couldn't help himself and whispered jokingly, "Alright then my little floor prince."
Andy snorted, trying to hold in her laughter at JJ's comment.
Thomas rolled over and sat up, "Do you people ever sleep?"
Dylan rolled his eyes, "Not really. At least I don't, but you already know that from all those times you and Andy spent the night."

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 12:50 PM
JJ couldn't help himself and whispered jokingly, "Alright then my little floor prince."
Andy snorted, trying to hold in her laughter at JJ's comment.
Thomas rolled over and sat up, "Do you people ever sleep?"
Dylan rolled his eyes, "Not really. At least I don't, but you already know that from all those times you and Andy spent the night."
Rhett snorted and facepalmed jokingly, quietly laughing.
Jaymee groaned, covering her head with her pillow. "Guh," she grumbled. She was much more tired than she needed to be, as she had taken melatonin before sleeping to make her sleep, so she was exhausted.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Rhett snorted and facepalmed jokingly, quietly laughing.
Jaymee groaned, covering her head with her pillow. "Guh," she grumbled. She was much more tired than she needed to be, as she had taken melatonin before sleeping to make her sleep, so she was exhausted.
JJ sat down on the floor beside Rhett, a small grin on his face, "We can be floor princes together."
Thomas looked over a Jaymee, "Not a morning person huh?" He said jokingly.
Dylan sighed, "What time is it?"
Andy pulled out her phone, groaning as she turned the brightness down, "2:30am" She said, falling back onto her bed, landing on Thomas's stomach.

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 06:41 PM
JJ sat down on the floor beside Rhett, a small grin on his face, "We can be floor princes together."
Thomas looked over a Jaymee, "Not a morning person huh?" He said jokingly.
Dylan sighed, "What time is it?"
Andy pulled out her phone, groaning as she turned the brightness down, "2:30am" She said, falling back onto her bed, landing on Thomas's stomach.
"M-hm," Jaymee replied groggily, shaking her head, then groaned when Andy said it was 2:30.
Rhett sat up, rubbing his already messed up bed hair. "Ow," he said jokingly after a moment.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 08:45 PM
"M-hm," Jaymee replied groggily, shaking her head, then groaned when Andy said it was 2:30.
Rhett sat up, rubbing his already messed up bed hair. "Ow," he said jokingly after a moment.
JJ stretched and slid his arm over Rhett's shoulder, yawning.
Dylan sighed, and jumped down, nearly crumpling to the ground.
Andy gave him an amused look, "Wow, nice one."
Thomas sat up, yawning as he asked, "Is there coffee anywhere?"
(I'm gonna add drama cause why not eh?)
Name: Devin
Looks: http://s1.favim.com/610/150731/alternative-girl-emo-girl-eye-makeup-makeup-Favim.com-3036880.jpg
Other: Andy's ex, one of JJ's friends from when he was younger

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 08:47 PM
JJ stretched and slid his arm over Rhett's shoulder, yawning.
Dylan sighed, and jumped down, nearly crumpling to the ground.
Andy gave him an amused look, "Wow, nice one."
Thomas sat up, yawning as he asked, "Is there coffee anywhere?"
(I'm gonna add drama cause why not eh?)
Name: Devin
Looks: http://s1.favim.com/610/150731/alternative-girl-emo-girl-eye-makeup-makeup-Favim.com-3036880.jpg
Other: Andy's ex, one of JJ's friends from when he was younger
(XD good idea)
Jaymee groaned and pulled the blankets over her head.
Rhett snorted and threw his sock at her, earning a few uncomplimentary names.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 09:04 PM
(XD good idea)
Jaymee groaned and pulled the blankets over her head.
Rhett snorted and threw his sock at her, earning a few uncomplimentary names.
(Right XD)
There was a knock on the door and a painfully familiar voice followed, "Could somebody get the door for me? My hands are kinda full.."
Andy shot up her eyes wide, "No... No..." She whispered and jumped off her bunk, scrambling to get to the bathroom and locked herself in.
Dylan's eyes went wide as he huddled against the back of the bunk he was using.
Thomas sat up, staring at the door in dread then looked down at JJ and gave him a small nod.
JJ shot to his feet, pulling the door open, surprising Devin enough to make her drop her things as he hugged her, "Oh my god Devin." He whispered, "Where have you been?" He pulled away from her, a look of concern flashing across his face.

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 09:07 PM
(Right XD)
There was a knock on the door and a painfully familiar voice followed, "Could somebody get the door for me? My hands are kinda full.."
Andy shot up her eyes wide, "No... No..." She whispered and jumped off her bunk, scrambling to get to the bathroom and locked herself in.
Dylan's eyes went wide as he huddled against the back of the bunk he was using.
Thomas sat up, staring at the door in dread then looked down at JJ and gave him a small nod.
JJ shot to his feet, pulling the door open, surprising Devin enough to make her drop her things as he hugged her, "Oh my god Devin." He whispered, "Where have you been?" He pulled away from her, a look of concern flashing across his face.
Jaymee didn't budge, already sound asleep again.
Rhett looked really confused by both Andy's reaction and JJ's. He looked over at Thomas, who seemed to be the only one not freaking out too much. "Who is she, and why is Andy freaking out so much?" He asked him in confusion.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Jaymee didn't budge, already sound asleep again.
Rhett looked really confused by both Andy's reaction and JJ's. He looked over at Thomas, who seemed to be the only one not freaking out too much. "Who is she, and why is Andy freaking out so much?" He asked him in confusion.
Thomas whispered, "Andy's ex.."
JJ led her inside, rolling his eyes as he passed Dylan. "You can take the far bunk?" He said, glancing back at her.
Devin nodded, "Thanks."
Dylan jumped down and walked over to the bathroom, whispering something then being pulled in quickly.
Andy glared at Devin, "Why is she here?" She asked angrily.

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Thomas whispered, "Andy's ex.."
JJ led her inside, rolling his eyes as he passed Dylan. "You can take the far bunk?" He said, glancing back at her.
Devin nodded, "Thanks."
Dylan jumped down and walked over to the bathroom, whispering something then being pulled in quickly.
Andy glared at Devin, "Why is she here?" She asked angrily.
Rhett sighed, the tension in the air so high he felt it. "Oh," he said, suddenly feeling awkward in the middle of all the friend drama. He got to his feet, climbing up one of the bunks and up to the skylight. "I think I'm just gonna get some fresh air," he said, before climbing into the damp roof and sitting down. He ran a hand through his messed up hair.
Jaymee slept, mumbling weird random things in her sleep. Mainly rather morbid things about death and stuff.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Rhett sighed, the tension in the air so high he felt it. "Oh," he said, suddenly feeling awkward in the middle of all the friend drama. He got to his feet, climbing up one of the bunks and up to the skylight. "I think I'm just gonna get some fresh air," he said, before climbing into the damp roof and sitting down. He ran a hand through his messed up hair.
Jaymee slept, mumbling weird random things in her sleep. Mainly rather morbid things about death and stuff.
Thomas looked over and climbed onto the bunk with Jaymee, shaking her lightly, "Jay? Jay?" He whispered.
JJ said, "Just a sec, Dylan get out here." He called then followed Rhett out, "Hey." He said simply, not sure of what else to say.
Dylan walked out, dragging Andy with him. "Devin." He said, shoving Andy toward her then walking over to his bunk and falling asleep.
Devin's eyes widened as she caught Andy and helped her get balance, "Uh.. Hey?" She said, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.
Andy gave her a slight wave, staring at the ground.

meraki
November 19th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Thomas looked over and climbed onto the bunk with Jaymee, shaking her lightly, "Jay? Jay?" He whispered.
JJ said, "Just a sec, Dylan get out here." He called then followed Rhett out, "Hey." He said simply, not sure of what else to say.
Dylan walked out, dragging Andy with him. "Devin." He said, shoving Andy toward her then walking over to his bunk and falling asleep.
Devin's eyes widened as she caught Andy and helped her get balance, "Uh.. Hey?" She said, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.
Andy gave her a slight wave, staring at the ground.
Jaymee's eyes cracked open a bit when she heard her name and was lightly shaken. Her eyes widened hugely and she began to panic, as she couldn't see anything, due to the blanket covering her face that she had done earlier to block out the noise. Panicking, she wriggled around, trying to uncover her face. Stuck, she thought. I'm stuck, Finally, she got the tangled blanket off her face, and sat up quickly, her heart pounding. When she realized how ridiculous she must have looked, gasping for air like a fish out of water, her cheeks burned in embarrassment.
Rhett looked over at JJ with a small smile. "Hey," he replied.

~Breadsticks~
November 19th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Jaymee's eyes cracked open a bit when she heard her name and was lightly shaken. Her eyes widened hugely and she began to panic, as she couldn't see anything, due to the blanket covering her face that she had done earlier to block out the noise. Panicking, she wriggled around, trying to uncover her face. Stuck, she thought. I'm stuck, Finally, she got the tangled blanket off her face, and sat up quickly, her heart pounding. When she realized how ridiculous she must have looked, gasping for air like a fish out of water, her cheeks burned in embarrassment.
Rhett looked over at JJ with a small smile. "Hey," he replied.
Thomas remembered what he used to do for Andy when she was scared and without thinking leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. He pulled away, his face pink, "S-sorry..." He stuttered.
JJ smiled, "How are you?" He asked, a small smile on his face.
Devin sat down and asked, "How have you-uh been?"
Andy sat, "Fine, and you?"

meraki
November 20th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Thomas remembered what he used to do for Andy when she was scared and without thinking leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. He pulled away, his face pink, "S-sorry..." He stuttered.
JJ smiled, "How are you?" He asked, a small smile on his face.
Devin sat down and asked, "How have you-uh been?"
Andy sat, "Fine, and you?"
Jaymee's eyes widened a bit and her cheeks reddened more, and she looked down at her lap. "Uh- its fine," she said awkwardly.
"I'm good, you?" Rhett asked him, his head cocked to the side a bit, something he did when he asked a question.

~Breadsticks~
November 20th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Jaymee's eyes widened a bit and her cheeks reddened more, and she looked down at her lap. "Uh- its fine," she said awkwardly.
"I'm good, you?" Rhett asked him, his head cocked to the side a bit, something he did when he asked a question.
"It's- uh... What I used to do when Andy was scared..." He told her, looking at the floor.
JJ smiled, "I'm good." He leaned back, propping himself up with his elbows and looked up at the sky, giving a content sigh.
Dylan rolled over, laying on his stomach and scrunched up his nose.
Devin gave a small nod, "I'm good.. I've been good.."
Andy nodded awkwardly, "That's good.." She said, her face tinted with a light blush as she shuffled her feet.

meraki
November 20th, 2016, 03:53 PM
"It's- uh... What I used to do when Andy was scared..." He told her, looking at the floor.
JJ smiled, "I'm good." He leaned back, propping himself up with his elbows and looked up at the sky, giving a content sigh.
Dylan rolled over, laying on his stomach and scrunched up his nose.
Devin gave a small nod, "I'm good.. I've been good.."
Andy nodded awkwardly, "That's good.." She said, her face tinted with a light blush as she shuffled her feet.
Jaymee nodded slowly, looking down. "So, I take it you were gone for a while then? Where were you?" She asked after a moment to change the subject.
Rhett smiled. "That's good," he said with a long yawn. "Remind me again why we woke up at 2:30 in the morning."

~Breadsticks~
November 20th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Jaymee nodded slowly, looking down. "So, I take it you were gone for a while then? Where were you?" She asked after a moment to change the subject.
Rhett smiled. "That's good," he said with a long yawn. "Remind me again why we woke up at 2:30 in the morning."
JJ laughed, "Devin, that's why."
Thomas nodded, "Yeah, almost four years... I was all over the place.. Germany, Sweden, Italy, just to name a few.." He told her, a small smile on his face.
Devin nodded, "Yeah... Yeah.."
Andy got up, walked over to the bunk across from Devin's and fell asleep.

meraki
November 20th, 2016, 04:10 PM
JJ laughed, "Devin, that's why."
Thomas nodded, "Yeah, almost four years... I was all over the place.. Germany, Sweden, Italy, just to name a few.." He told her, a small smile on his face.
Devin nodded, "Yeah... Yeah.."
Andy got up, walked over to the bunk across from Devin's and fell asleep.
Rhett nodded slowly. "Must be super awkward for Andy," he said.
Jaymee's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "You've been to Europe?!" She exclaimed. "I've always wanted to go. I even took French and German classes so I would know what people were saying if I went to either France or Germany! Just gotta save up money, and I'll Ben able to go," she said.

~Breadsticks~
November 20th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Rhett nodded slowly. "Must be super awkward for Andy," he said.
Jaymee's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "You've been to Europe?!" She exclaimed. "I've always wanted to go. I even took French and German classes so I would know what people were saying if I went to either France or Germany! Just gotta save up money, and I'll Ben able to go," she said.
JJ nodded, "It probably is.."
Thomas nodded, "It's pretty fun there, I'd say Sweden was the best though." He told her, smiling.

meraki
November 20th, 2016, 07:16 PM
JJ nodded, "It probably is.."
Thomas nodded, "It's pretty fun there, I'd say Sweden was the best though." He told her, smiling.
Rhett sighed, rubbing the back of his head, where he'd hit it on the ground when he fell off the bed.
"Does it look like it does in the pictures?" Jaymee asked curiously.

~Breadsticks~
November 20th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Rhett sighed, rubbing the back of his head, where he'd hit it on the ground when he fell off the bed.
"Does it look like it does in the pictures?" Jaymee asked curiously.
JJ gave a small laugh, "My little floor prince.."
Thomas shook his head, "It's even better than the pictures."

meraki
November 21st, 2016, 05:44 AM
JJ gave a small laugh, "My little floor prince.."
Thomas shook his head, "It's even better than the pictures."
Rhett grinned, then laughed, sticking his tongue out mockingly at JJ.
"Wow." She said with her eyes still wide. "Why did you go to Europe for four years anyway?" Jaymee asked.

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 01:02 PM
Rhett grinned, then laughed, sticking his tongue out mockingly at JJ.
"Wow." She said with her eyes still wide. "Why did you go to Europe for four years anyway?" Jaymee asked.
JJ scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out at Rhett.
JJ had a thoughtful look, "Well, the first year was for school, the other three were just for something to do, I wanted to explore.."

meraki
November 21st, 2016, 01:47 PM
JJ scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out at Rhett.
JJ had a thoughtful look, "Well, the first year was for school, the other three were just for something to do, I wanted to explore.."
Rhett laughed at that.
Jaymee listened closely, thinking. "What- what exactly made you come back?" She asked. If I ever got the chance to go to a different country, I would never leave, she thought. "I'm guessing you missed Andy?"

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 02:35 PM
Rhett laughed at that.
Jaymee listened closely, thinking. "What- what exactly made you come back?" She asked. If I ever got the chance to go to a different country, I would never leave, she thought. "I'm guessing you missed Andy?"
JJ smiled, "I love your laugh.." He told Rhett, his eyes bright.
Thomas nodded, "Yeah, I missed Andy.. But after this summer I'm going back for about two years, maybe more than that."

meraki
November 21st, 2016, 02:59 PM
JJ smiled, "I love your laugh.." He told Rhett, his eyes bright.
Thomas nodded, "Yeah, I missed Andy.. But after this summer I'm going back for about two years, maybe more than that."
Rhett smiled, but could not hide a blush at that. "Th-thanks." He said. "Yours too."
Jaymee nodded, wondering for a moment if Andy knew that.

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 03:08 PM
Rhett smiled, but could not hide a blush at that. "Th-thanks." He said. "Yours too."
Jaymee nodded, wondering for a moment if Andy knew that.
(I forgot I had tea and I knocked it over I'm gonna cry omg)
JJ blushed, "Thanks.." He said quietly.
Thomas smiled at Jaymee, "So, you want to go to Europe?"

meraki
November 21st, 2016, 03:23 PM
(I forgot I had tea and I knocked it over I'm gonna cry omg)
JJ blushed, "Thanks.." He said quietly.
Thomas smiled at Jaymee, "So, you want to go to Europe?"
(oHNOES that's not good :0 )
Rhett smiled awkwardly.
Jaymee nodded. "Really anywhere away from where I live now, yes, but Europe especially."

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 03:41 PM
(oHNOES that's not good :0 )
Rhett smiled awkwardly.
Jaymee nodded. "Really anywhere away from where I live now, yes, but Europe especially."
(I also got it all over my bed DX)
JJ looked up at the sky, seeing the sun rise higher and he yawned, "We've been up all night."
Thomas smiled, "You should come with me to Europe sometime." He told her, his eyes bright.
Andy rolled over and yawned before falling back asleep.
Devin looked over at Andy, then turned and started to draw.

meraki
November 21st, 2016, 06:06 PM
(I also got it all over my bed DX)
JJ looked up at the sky, seeing the sun rise higher and he yawned, "We've been up all night."
Thomas smiled, "You should come with me to Europe sometime." He told her, his eyes bright.
Andy rolled over and yawned before falling back asleep.
Devin looked over at Andy, then turned and started to draw.
Rhett nodded. "Yup. Looks like I'm going to sleep real early tomorrow," he said with a laugh.
Jaymee nearly choked. "Y-you're joking, right?" She asked.

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 07:06 PM
Rhett nodded. "Yup. Looks like I'm going to sleep real early tomorrow," he said with a laugh.
Jaymee nearly choked. "Y-you're joking, right?" She asked.
JJ smiled, "Me too."
Thomas laughed at her reaction, "Not at all, if you want to come you can."

meraki
November 21st, 2016, 08:02 PM
JJ smiled, "Me too."
Thomas laughed at her reaction, "Not at all, if you want to come you can."
Rhett sighed, and laid down on his back.
Jaymee shook her head. "I don't have enough money yet to pay for a plane ticket." She pointed out.

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 05:42 AM
Rhett sighed, and laid down on his back.
Jaymee shook her head. "I don't have enough money yet to pay for a plane ticket." She pointed out.
JJ smiled, staring at the sky quietly.
Thomas rose an eyebrow at her, "Who says you need to pay for the ticket?" He pulled a suitcase out from Andy's bunk, giving her a smirk, "I don't go anywhere without this." He told her, unzipping it and turning it so she could see inside, two stacks of $100 bills were on every side, surrounding his clothes.

meraki
November 25th, 2016, 08:38 AM
JJ smiled, staring at the sky quietly.
Thomas rose an eyebrow at her, "Who says you need to pay for the ticket?" He pulled a suitcase out from Andy's bunk, giving her a smirk, "I don't go anywhere without this." He told her, unzipping it and turning it so she could see inside, two stacks of $100 bills were on every side, surrounding his clothes.
Jaymee's eyes widened bigger and she looked from Thomas to the suitcase. "How do you have so much money?" She asked in disbelief.

~Breadsticks~
November 25th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Jaymee's eyes widened bigger and she looked from Thomas to the suitcase. "How do you have so much money?" She asked in disbelief.
Thomas zipped it back up, "I have a good paying job."

meraki
November 25th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Thomas zipped it back up, "I have a good paying job."
"Clearly," Jaymee said. She was overflowing with joy at the fact that she could go to Europe finally, and without thinking, she hugged him tightly, smiling broadly.