PDA

View Full Version : The Blood-Stained Claws

Pages : [1] 2 3

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Hey guys, it's The Blood-Stained Claws again. Yeah, I had to move it because I posted it on the Other Roleplays section 'cause that's where most of my RP's are. But it's going to be held here now, so here's the form and age range:

Age Range---

Kit~ 0-6 moons
Apprentice~ 6-12 moons
Warrior/Medicine Cat~ 12-180+ moons
Elder~ 192-204+ moons

Form---

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan your cat belonged to:
Rank when kicked from Clan:
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw:
Questions/Comments:

My form---

Name: Mapleburn
Looks: battle-scarred, dark orange tabby with black stripes, brown eyes, one torn ear and a broken jaw
Personality: Grumpy, bad-tempered, battle-hungry, loving to her kits but no one else, strict leader
Clan she belonged to: Shadowclan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Senior warrior
What she did: Violently murdered two kits and an apprentice, tried to kill her leader, fought on the Bloodclan side when they attacked the forest again
Questions/Comments: She be a blood-thirsty killing machine

So yeah, basically that.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Name: flickerblood
Looks: https://dorysworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/004.jpg
Personality: calm quiet grresive sweet towards killers but sassy and loves kits
Clan your cat belonged to: riverclan
Rank when kicked from Clan: warrior
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: savegly murdered 8 of the leades 9 lives drwoned her for the last drowned all the kits born in her tme stabbed and posioned the deputy killed her mothe when she was old enough its endless for her but to name a few more she killed her mate her kits because they were to weak got aa adder to bit her best friend purposely killed her clanmates in battle and led 2 dogs to camp
Questions/Comments: can she be leader or deputy of the clan?

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Name: NeedleRain
Looks: Beautiful Silver TTabb she-cat with Blue eyes, White under belly and paws, A scar running done her left eye.
Perso: Feisty, Loves To go here picking for the meddies, Nice as long as you get to know her, Intense and focused on battle, Rest TBR'PD
Clan your cat belonged to: ThunderClan
Rank when kicked from clan: Apprentice Near warrior ceremony
What your cat did to become a bloodclaw: She had disobeyed the warrior code by hunting in other Cats Territory's, Killing one life of a leader, scattering the clans farther apart and Disrespecting her mentor.
Questions/Comments: Could she be the BloodClaw' Medicine cat or healer? something like that..

Momotaro
November 12th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Name: Maplefall
Looks: A dark red cat with a tan muzzle, legs, chest and tail. She also has a scar on her right eye making her blind in that eye.
Personality: Cunning, short tempered, a strategist.
Clan your cat belonged to: Shadowclan
Rank when kicked from Clan: warrior
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Helping Mapleburn if answer to question is no, killing the leader of thunderclan while he was asleep. And killing a queen and her kits.
Questions/Comment: Could she be one of Mapleburns kits? Also this is acually one of my Oc's so the resemblance to Mapleburn is accidental.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 12:57 PM
(You're all welcome to roleplay here! Sorry if it took me a while to answer I've been busy. And vixen... wow. I cannot BELIEVE how evil Flickerblood was! She's second in command, if that's ok with you!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Name: Shadowclaw
Looks:https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M93f06f46f98644903849a451a9b411e4o0&pid=15.1
Personality: He will fight for what he thinks is right and is super quiet and always watching for any sign of weakness.
Clan your cat belonged to: Windclan
Rank when kicked from Clan:Warrior
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: killed three warriors, two apprentices and a kit followed by taking 6 of his leader's lives.
Questions/Comments: no

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 01:18 PM
(Welcome to the Blood Claws, Shadomaru!)
Mapleburn stalked through the forest, her ears pricked for any signs of prey. She caught a movement out of the corner of her eye, and she urged to see a plump thrush, she crept towards it, and then pounced, killing the animal with a quick blow. She picked up the bird and carried back into the camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Shadowclaw was hunting on the other side of the camp. He was alert for any signs of prey. He heard some rustling and saw a mouse. Quietly creeping closer, he pounced and killed the mouse. He was satisfied with his work, killing two mice and a squirrel on his trip. He walked back to grab his other catches.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Mapleburn settled down to eat the thrush she had caught. This was no Clan. What you caught, you ate. The only time you gave food to anyone was if you were their mate and they were required to bring your mate prey. She finished the thrush and licked the prey blood off of her whiskers.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Shadowclaw put his kills by the tree he always hid his food in. He always had food. He dug his kills down in the pile that was growing by the day. He put a mouse and the squirrel in and left the other mouse out and ate that one in quick, orderly bites.

Momotaro
November 12th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Maplefall creeped through the forest silent as a mouse, her paws barely touching the ground, she slivered like a snake. Quickly she spotted bird in a tree, she sneaked under the massive oak, carful to not alert the jay. Then, bam! She raced up the tree clawing chunks of bark off in the process. She swiped the jay with her claws and grabbed it with her teeth. She ate it ravenously. 'Pah!' She thought,'they thought I would die without the clan to support me, They're probably worse off than me.'

(So is Maplefall Mapleburns kit?)

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Mapleburn spotted Shadowclan and padded over to him. She dipped her head in greeting. "Welcome back to camp. Catch anything?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Shadowclaw nodded at Mapleburn. "Yes I did. How about you?"

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Name: Thistlepaw
Looks: http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/image-files/calico-tabby.jpg
Personality: He's a bit stubborn, but he can be quite caring. However, he's quick to snap back, and will strike first.
Clan your cat belonged to: RiverClan
Rank when kicked from clan: Apprentice
What you did to become a bloodclaw: Close to murdering a litter of kits, but he did kill the queen.
Questions/Comments: None)

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Maplefall creeped through the forest silent as a mouse, her paws barely touching the ground, she slivered like a snake. Quickly she spotted bird in a tree, she sneaked under the massive oak, carful to not alert the jay. Then, bam! She raced up the tree clawing chunks of bark off in the process. She swiped the jay with her claws and grabbed it with her teeth. She ate it ravenously. 'Pah!' She thought,'they thought I would die without the clan to support me, They're probably worse off than me.'

(So is Maplefall Mapleburns kit?)

(She can be, if you like)
"Yes, a thrush." She glanced at the remains of the mouse. "Only a Moses? I thought you were better than that, Shadowclaw."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 02:26 PM
"You have no idea what I caught." Shadowclaw told her.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Name: Thistlepaw
Looks: http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/image-files/calico-tabby.jpg
Personality: He's a bit stubborn, but he can be quite caring. However, he's quick to snap back, and will strike first.
Clan your cat belonged to: RiverClan
Rank when kicked from clan: Apprentice
What you did to become a bloodclaw: Close to murdering a litter of kits, but he did killl the queen.
Questions/Comments: None)
(Welcome to the Blood Claws!)
Mapleburn bared her teeth. "Don't talk to me that way! I could kill you before you could say mouse!"

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Who wants to be his mentor? x3)

Thistlepaw edged his way through the undergrowth, his jaws slightly parted as he inhaled the scent. His ears were flattened to disuse his frame, and his tail curled to his side. Whiskers twitching as his nostrils flared, he wa able to pick up the slightly distance scent of a vole. Silently twitching his ears, he was able to pinpoint the scrabbling coming from some long grass. Dropping into a crouch, he crept toward it. He could now see the rodent, and he lowered his head. He quickly unsheathed his claws, and quickly pounced. He landed directly on the vole's spine, and he quickly finished it with a snap of his teeth in its neck.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Shadowclaw laughed. "Calm down." He said. "I didn't mean to aggravate you."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 02:39 PM
"Well, don't do it again." Mapleburn shot a last glare at Shadowclaw before turning away and padding into her den.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Shadowclaw smiled as he watched her leave.

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Thistlepaw picked up his prey. His tail now kinked over his back, he flicked a ear before padding back towards camp, his eyes slightly narrowed.

Momotaro
November 12th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Maplefall slowly walked back to the camp. When she got there Mapleburn padding into her den, she smiled a little, no matter how many cats she killed, Maple still loved her mother.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 03:02 PM
(Who the father though?)

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 03:08 PM
(Umm... I think some other cat killed him and got sent to the dark forest)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 03:08 PM
(Alright)

Momotaro
November 12th, 2016, 03:10 PM
(No idea)

Maplefall padded into her den fluffed up her nest and fell asleep.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Mapleburn watched Maplefall walk into the den. Then she padded out of hers and walked quietly and quickly across the clearing. She darted out of the camp and raced for the border she had layer down. There was something she needed to do...
Another form for my other cat:

Name: Prince
Looks: Russet with a white flash above his nose, royal-blue eyes
Personality: thoughtful, always puts others before himself, but bad-tempered and malicious
Clan: none
What he did: never belonged to a Clan but killed tree kits and a Windclan warrior, then blamed it on Thunderclan

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Shadowclaw watched Mapleburn walk away wondering what she was up to.

Honeykit
November 12th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Name: PoisonFlower
Looks: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6712/3234/1600/cat-mouse.jpg
Personality: quiet, malicious, always thinks dark thoughts, will kill anybody if asked
Clan your cat belonged to: ShadowClan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Warrior
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: became mate of leader, then brutally mauled him
Questions/Comments: can I join

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Name: PoisonFlower
Looks: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6712/3234/1600/cat-mouse.jpg
Personality: quiet, malicious, always thinks dark thoughts, will kill anybody if asked
Clan your cat belonged to: ShadowClan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Warrior
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: became mate of leader, then brutally mauled him
Questions/Comments: can I join

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Mapleburn stopped at the border and waited for Prince. She sat and waited until the moon was at its highest point.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Shadowclaw fell asleep.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 02:52 AM
Maplefall stretched her legs as she awakened. Maple padded into the clearing lazily, tripping and falling into a bramble in the process,
"OW" she yowled as she attempted to free her self from the bush. When Maplefall realized she couldn't, she faced palmed. I'm supposed to be the tactician of this mess of a clan, and I can't even avoid a bramble.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:06 AM
(You're all welcome to roleplay here! Sorry if it took me a while to answer I've been busy. And vixen... wow. I cannot BELIEVE how evil Flickerblood was! She's second in command, if that's ok with you!)
LOL i was like THIS CHARCTOR WILL BE EVIL so i thought of anything evil and made her it lol shes hungry for blood and she loves the taste of blood on her claws and teeth )

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:14 AM
she said warmly she was a respected warrrior and nobody would deny her power she was dedicated to killing the more blood on her claws the more burning passion to kill she yawned and looked at the moon she loved her name she believed it was like when she came into the room your light flickered she laughed then went silent eyes glowing red in the daarkness she went over to mablefall and sliced her out with one large claw sehe dipped her head and her and decided to go for a scan over the territory so she leapt out of the camp and raced off silently she spotted mableburn " hello mapleburn what are you waiting for? " she asked

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 07:23 AM
she said warmly she was a respected warrrior and nobody would deny her power she was dedicated to killing the more blood on her claws the more burning passion to kill she yawned and looked at the moon she loved her name she believed it was like when she came into the room your light flickered she laughed then went silent eyes glowing red in the daarkness she went over to mablefall and sliced her out with one large claw sehe dipped her head and her and decided to go for a scan over the territory so she leapt out of the camp and raced off silently she spotted mableburn " hello mapleburn what are you waiting for? " she asked

Mapleburn whipped around guilty. "Er, nothing. Just watching the moon," she replied awkwardly. She shuffled her paws and thought, What is she doing here?

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:26 AM
" if your waiting for anyone i wont tell im here to do a scan of the territory " she said

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Mapleburn forced her gaze to harden. "No," she snapped. "You will not wait here for me and you will go do a moonhigh patrol. Do you understand?"

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:30 AM
she could tell something was up but two could play this acting game " and if i find anyone what shall i do? " she said

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Mapleburn hesitated, then said, "Ask them if they want to join, then drive them off or kill them if they say no. But I'm holding guard here, so this border is good.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Maplefall carfully tiptoed out of the bramble, wary of anything on the floor.
"One thing I do wish we had like the clans," She mumbled, "was medicine cats".

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Shadowclaw woke up and left his den to look up at the sky.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Prince stuck his nose through the undergrowth. "Is she gone?" "Yeah, she's gone," replied Mapleburn. "So you wanted to join us?" "Yes," answered the russet tom. "Very well, follow me." Mapleburn turned and ran back to camp, nearly collided with Shadowclaw.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 10:07 AM
"Oooh, who's that?" Is he joining us, he better know herbs, it's so stupid having to avoid every little danger in fear of being infected." Maplefall questioned.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Mapleburn shot her daughter a stern look. "Of course I know herbs," answered Prince. "The only reason I'm joining is so you guys can have a cat who mows that stuff." His purr was silky soft and had a trance like effect. Prince, of course, knew this, and he could get nearly everyone to believe what he said.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 10:28 AM
"Oh, well thankyou, I'll finally be able to do somthing interesting for once,"
a sadistic smile crawled on her face as soon as she said interesting.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 10:35 AM
"What's all the noise about?" Shadowclaw asked walking up to the three.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 10:38 AM
"There's a new member,' Maplefall paused,' And he knows herbs."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 10:49 AM
"Oh well that's good to hear." He said.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 10:59 AM
"Now that's over I'm going to sleep."

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 11:08 AM
"No, Maplefall, you're not. You have first guard," snapped Mapleburn.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 11:12 AM
"Ok", Maplefall huffed,"but can he make a poultice for my wounds, if they get infected I'd be dead before morning." She then padded off into the entrance.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 11:21 AM
She sighed and rolled her eyes. "All right, Prince go gather the herbs you need."
Prince dipped his head and trotted out of camp. Mapleburn shot a last glare at Maplefall. You would be wise, daughter, she thought, not to defy me. Do as I say and no one gets hurt.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Maplefall winced and rushed back to her post.
I hope I didn't make her to mad, I don't want the only bond I have to be broken.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Shadowclaw walked up to Maplefall. "I'll take the watch for you." He said calmly.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 11:31 AM
"NO, don't I don't want mother to be accusing me of slacking," she yowled defensively.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 11:34 AM
"Are you sure?" He asked. "You could do what you need to do."

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 11:36 AM
"I'll suffer in silence, after all that's how it goes."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 11:50 AM
"You don't have to suffer. Just let me take watch."

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 11:54 AM
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, NO,"
She leaped forward so her whiskers were touching his face,
"Now go away," Maple whispered in a dangerously sweet voice.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 11:57 AM
"Shadowclaw!" The yowl came from across the camp. "Go hunting! Prince will need food when he gets back!" Mapleburn was glaring at Shadowclaw from the entrance of her den.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 12:01 PM
What's so important about the new cat, mothers obsessed with him. wait are they mates!? Will he be my father?! Maple brooded for a long time on these questions.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Shadowclaw smiled at Maplefall. "I'm not scared of you." He said calmly before turning to Mapleburn. "He's perfectly capable of hunting for himself."

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Mapleburn thrust herself out of the camp and scored her claws down his ear. "You. Will. Go. Hunt. Now," she snarled.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 12:04 PM
(Damn! Shadowclaw is calmer than sol.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Shadowclaw glared at her.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:09 PM
(Damn! Shadowclaw is calmer than sol.)

(Lol, yeah. If Mapleburn clawed MY ear, she'd be lying dead on the ground in a heartbeat)
Mapleburn shoved Shadowclaw through the camp entrance. "Go now," she hissed, "or everything you catch will be some other cat's food."

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Maple watched the scene carefully, maybe I should take a page out of shadows book, I might avoid scenes like this more.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Shadowclaw smiled. "Want to make that a bet?"

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:14 PM
"I don't do bets," Mapleburn snarled. "Bets are for Clan cats. Is that what you are? A Clan cat?"

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Maplefall stared Oh fox dung.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Shadowclaw looked at her, he shook his head and walked away to his tree where he dug up a squirrel. He walked back to her and tossed the squirrel at her feet. "There."

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:19 PM
She looked down at the squirrel. "Good. Leave it in his den." She gestured with her tail at a cleft in the rock.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Maplefall smiled a little, despite it being wrong she liked the stuckup snoot being hurt.

(Let's just say that mapleburn hurt him because she's evil.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:22 PM
"You got legs. He has legs. If he's hungry. He can get it." He said walking to his den.

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 12:25 PM
is it too late to join uvu))

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:31 PM
is it too late to join uvu))

(No, just fill out the form at the start of the thread)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:32 PM
My character is such a random one)

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:37 PM
My character is such a random one)

(You got that right)

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Maple yawned, wondering if anything would be able get past her. Yes she preferred to be a tactician, but she could strike with deadly accuracy.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 12:38 PM
(Ok now reply. I'm inpatient)

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Name: Grey
Looks: A soft gray she-cat with her head shaped like that of a viper, thin snout and a stouter head, but her body is proportionate as to not make things look off or odd. She has a darker gray leftfront paw and a shredded left ear- her right eye has scars under it on her cheek, and it does not affect her sight.
Personality: She is sweet, but if she is not formally introduced to or is ignored upon first contact, she's harsh and cold, a light icecube on a hotpad, it melts and she becomes tempermental, harsh and vicious if pushed or messed with. Once it all bubbles over, however, she remains kind and almost solitudinous.
Clan your cat belonged to: A few, she passed through their ranks. The longest she spent in a Clan was WindClan, and she never lived in ThunderClan.
Rank when kicked from Clan: Warrior, from ShadowClan (her first clan), Warrior from RiverClan (her second clan), and Senior Warrior from WindClan (her final clan).
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: She had a mental breakdown that coused her to sabotage and slaughter multiple cats within RiverClan, and she got chased out after attempting to take control of RiverClan, she moved to ShadowClan because they liked her light and sharp wits and her attitude. She then led a rouge band into the ranks of ShadowClan, sabotaging it. She got a nickname, Ring, because she was controlling a ring of rogues outside of her Clan life, which was why she did nearly nothing in the Clans she was in. She then got kicked out after being caught with her ring, moving onto WindClan where she infected their minds with the false thoughts that, if they were to follow the commands of their leader, they would be infected with a plague she called 'The Red,' which was a fake plauge that would infect the state of mind and disrupt proper mental abilities. They listened to her, and she made them turn on the leader. She actually left this Clan herself, to observe her own life. She made no cats follow her, and since then she had become obscure to the world, known only in the past as the cat who led a ring of bandits into three Clans. She didn't try to infect ThunderClan, because she figured if every Clan had revived, they would remember her face and that they would tell ThunderClan. She had also left in the hopes that her ring would survive- it didn't, and was flushed out easily. Her ring is not to be confused with BloodClan, which came after her ring rule.
Questions/Comments: none! hope i didn't go too overboard uvu
also thanks for confirming that))

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Name: Grey
Looks: A soft gray she-cat with her head shaped like that of a viper, thin snout and a stouter head, but her body is proportionate as to not make things look off or odd. She has a darker gray leftfront paw and a shredded left ear- her right eye has scars under it on her cheek, and it does not affect her sight.
Personality: She is sweet, but if she is not formally introduced to or is ignored upon first contact, she's harsh and cold, a light icecube on a hotpad, it melts and she becomes tempermental, harsh and vicious if pushed or messed with. Once it all bubbles over, however, she remains kind and almost solitudinous.
Clan your cat belonged to: A few, she passed through their ranks. The longest she spent in a Clan was WindClan, and she never lived in ThunderClan.
Rank when kicked from Clan: Warrior, from ShadowClan (her first clan), Warrior from RiverClan (her second clan), and Senior Warrior from WindClan (her final clan).
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: She had a mental breakdown that coused her to sabotage and slaughter multiple cats within RiverClan, and she got chased out after attempting to take control of RiverClan, she moved to ShadowClan because they liked her light and sharp wits and her attitude. She then led a rouge band into the ranks of ShadowClan, sabotaging it. She got a nickname, Ring, because she was controlling a ring of rogues outside of her Clan life, which was why she did nearly nothing in the Clans she was in. She then got kicked out after being caught with her ring, moving onto WindClan where she infected their minds with the false thoughts that, if they were to follow the commands of their leader, they would be infected with a plague she called 'The Red,' which was a fake plauge that would infect the state of mind and disrupt proper mental abilities. They listened to her, and she made them turn on the leader. She actually left this Clan herself, to observe her own life. She made no cats follow her, and since then she had become obscure to the world, known only in the past as the cat who led a ring of bandits into three Clans. She didn't try to infect ThunderClan, because she figured if every Clan had revived, they would remember her face and that they would tell ThunderClan. She had also left in the hopes that her ring would survive- it didn't, and was flushed out easily. Her ring is not to be confused with BloodClan, which came after her ring rule.
Questions/Comments: none! hope i didn't go too overboard uvu
also thanks for confirming that))

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 12:42 PM
merci merci)

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 12:46 PM
(Can we RP now?)

Maplefall bumbled back too her den. It was morning now so she could go to sleep. Yawning she curled up on the sunstone beside her den and started resting.

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Grey sat in the corner of the surrounding area- it was more circular, she thought, so there was no corner, and it slightly drove her nuts. She stood still, her good ear flicking and her opposite ear hanging like a dead-leg. She twitched whiskers slightly, shifting and staring, brooding, angrily brooding. She assumed that everyone else was okay with the camp- it was different than what she used to call home. She stood up and crossed the camp, head tilted and turned away to hide her scars. She shifted around, trying to make her area neater, pushing the dirt around. She didn't have an idea as to why she was being picky, it wasn't like her, she thought, but she still tended to the area. Must be her age, she thought. And she didn't even feel old! Must be all the running she's done recently. She found a pleasant home here, surrounded by other cats that had a like mind to her. Hostile, yet still respectful of boundaries. Just like home, she thought. Her mind was full of mixed emotions, and her face scrunched up into a perplexed and confused look, as if she was fighting inside of her head.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Prince walked up to Grey. cinder "Hey". he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Wow. Ok) Shadowclaw went to his den to fall asleep.

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Grey shot up, her back straightening as she tossed the dirt to the side in a panicked state. She calmed her features, smiling slightly. "Hello, how are you? Do you need something?"

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 01:14 PM
"You're new, right?" purred Prince. Mapleburn sat in her den, listening. "Me too. I just got here at moonhigh. What's your name?"
cinder

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Gray's whiskers twitched slightly, purring back a light response. "Yes, yes I am. It's nice to be welcomed," she commented. "I am Grey," she said, stopping herself and looking around, before responding abashedly. "Sorry for not asking- what is your name?"

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"Prince. I-I used to be a kittypet. Not anymore though." He sat up proudly. "I nearly destroyed the Clans by killing three kits and a warrior from each Clan and then blaming on the others." He ran his tongue over his jaws. "I can still taste their blood like it was yesterday."

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 01:41 PM
She chuckled, in the back of her head, she said something that even then, it was obscure to her. She purred, nodding her head. "What a wonderful history. The Clans must have been upset by that, you know? That it a lot like my goal- to upset the Clans. I wasn't some crazy leader or anything," she purred before looking to him, sighing. "Do you have anything else interesting? Got any kits for yourself or something?"

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Maplefall was listening in and at the word kits, she yowled:
"Like he could even get a mate!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 01:53 PM
"You can't go one day without yelling can you?" Shadowclaw said walking up to her.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 01:56 PM
"What? It's true" (I have to go now bye.)

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Prince dipped his head to Grey. "Excuse me for a moment." He raced out of the den and threw himself upon Maplefall. "So, you think I could never get a mate? Well, I got some news for you the. Mapleburn is my mate, which makes me your father. So you better toughen up and get used to it."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Shadowclaw was left there stunned. "Oh my goodness." He looked at Maplefall and held back a laugh and an insult as he walk away.

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Name: Poisonheart
Looks:http://img01.deviantart.net/2042/i/2014/066/c/0/dark_gray_tabby_by_mhartwork-d5odmr8.jpg
Personality: Poison is a bloodthirsty cruel cat who doesn't like anyone; even hai family. In fact he killed them he is so bloodthirsty. He hates every own and always is rude to anyone even if they are a higher rank
Rank when kicked from Clan: Apprentice ( He had heart added to the last of his name when he was exiled)
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Poisonheart was exiled from Windclan for her bloodthirsty behavior. Much blood was found in Windclan territory because of Poisonheart. He killed ever loner, rogue, and kittypet on the territory. His brother caught him in the act and Poisonheart killed him being deemed untrustworthy and being exiled. He returned a moon later and killed his family and a few kits in his rage.
Questions/Comments: None

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Name: Poisonheart
Looks:http://img01.deviantart.net/2042/i/2014/066/c/0/dark_gray_tabby_by_mhartwork-d5odmr8.jpg
Personality: Poison is a bloodthirsty cruel cat who doesn't like anyone; even hai family. In fact he killed them he is so bloodthirsty. He hates every own and always is rude to anyone even if they are a higher rank
Rank when kicked from Clan: Apprentice ( He had heart added to the last of his name when he was exiled)
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Poisonheart was exiled from Windclan for her bloodthirsty behavior. Much blood was found in Windclan territory because of Poisonheart. He killed ever loner, rogue, and kittypet on the territory. His brother caught him in the act and Poisonheart killed him being deemed untrustworthy and being exiled. He returned a moon later and killed his family and a few kits in his rage.
Questions/Comments: None

(Welcome to the Blood Claws, Goose!)
Mapleburn flopped her tail over her nose. Well, now everyone knew, and there was nothing she could. She flattened her ears.

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Grey chuckled and nodded her head, ignoring their arguments. She strolled over to the prey pile, her ears flattening as she picked up a small shrew. She leaned down to maw on it, her mind strolling along and slowing down. She yawned and stared around. Now, her inner kitten was coming out and she really wanted to know what the cat Prince said to the cat inside of the den, whoever it was.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Peince walked back to Grey. "Idiotic, mouse brained fools," he muttered. cinder

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 06:07 PM
She put up a paw to her nose, lapping the bottom and bringing them up to her ear. "How lovely. Idiots are a charming feature in this odd world," she joked, sitting upwards and looking at him. "Do you have anything you want to do?" She stood up, her legs shifting as she got used to her older legs, becoming accustomed to the wear and tear they had gone through all her life was getting harder and harder with the moons.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:08 PM
recap? )

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 06:15 PM
recap? )
(There's three new members, Prince, Grey, and Poisonheart. Prince is Mapleburn's new mate)

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 06:22 PM
She put up a paw to her nose, lapping the bottom and bringing them up to her ear. "How lovely. Idiots are a charming feature in this odd world," she joked, sitting upwards and looking at him. "Do you have anything you want to do?" She stood up, her legs shifting as she got used to her older legs, becoming accustomed to the wear and tear they had gone through all her life was getting harder and harder with the moons.

"No," replied Prince. "I'll fetch you a mouse." He got up and came back a few moments later with a plump mouse in his jaws. He layed it down in front of Grey. "Here."

cinder

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:38 PM
the young she cat called flickerlight yawned and walked up to prince she was generally a nice cat to new comers " hello i am flickerlight second in command " she intruded herself to the 2 rouges

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Prince dipped his head to Flickerlight respectfuly. "Greetings, Flickerlight. I'm Prince, Mapleburn's mate."

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:44 PM
she nodded " mapleburn is a great cat is she believes you are a good cat then i believe so to also i like anyone whose not afraid to get blood on their claws " she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Shadowclaw was asleep.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 06:50 PM
she nodded " mapleburn is a great cat is she believes you are a good cat then i believe so to also i like anyone whose not afraid to get blood on their claws " she said

"Then you will certainly enjoy having me here," purred Prince.

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 06:53 PM
She smiled, leaning down to eat at the mouse. "You are a gentleman, helping and elder like me," she joked. She wasn't going to let her age let her fall down and not get back up. "Are there any hostiles in the area that I should be aware of, Prince?" She nodded her head to the second in command, not making a response or a welcoming greeting.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:55 PM
" goodmorning grey " she said calmly she refused to be rude so she will remain kind to the elder " as i said before i trust anyone who doesnt mind blood and if mableburn trusts prince and he trusts or likes you then i can like youu to " she said

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 06:56 PM
She smiled, leaning down to eat at the mouse. "You are a gentleman, helping and elder like me," she joked. She wasn't going to let her age let her fall down and not get back up. "Are there any hostiles in the area that I should be aware of, Prince?" She nodded her head to the second in command, not making a response or a welcoming greeting.
Prince snorted. "There is no one here who is going to hurt you," he promised.

cinder

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 06:57 PM
THe she-cat nodded to the second-in-command. "Good," she commented quietly, chewing through the rest of the mouse before passing it on- there was still half of it left, and she passed it onto whoever wanted it. She also smiled at the second-in-command, as to not project odd vibes. "Good to know," she commented on the thoughts of other cats.
Turtlestar vixenandwillowlikecookie

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:08 PM
she nodded her thanks to the elder " you can eat it prince i ate a little bit ago " she said
( cinder where do you roleplay Xerox i want to get a cat on his love side MWAHAHAHAHAHAH btw i love your weebly its so cool )

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Shadowclaw woke up with all the noise.

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 07:21 PM
@vixenandwillowlikecookie i don't roleplay him anymore, the thread died, but we can note roleplay if you'd like ^^ ))

She nodded, leaning down and nosing it towards Prince. "Have yourself half of a meal, I'm full," she giggled, stretching her limbs and standing up. "I hope something happens around here. My old self needs to get active with some blood on my paws," she cooed.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:23 PM
" were close enough to some cats we can go kill some kittypets or some clancats if you like ive been bored myself lately " she said calmly
( cinder whats note roleplaying? )

cinder
November 13th, 2016, 07:24 PM
roleplaying through notes vixenandwillowlikecookie uvu))

She sighed, letting out a soft chortle. "Aha, kittypets are too weak! Unless we're just some underrated task force, there's no way they'd be a challenge," she rolled her eyes.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:38 PM
" true... " she mumbled " hmmm and the main clans are too... you know " she said words werent her favorite things sjhe always killed first talked later " maybe some rouges or something " she said with a yawn ( cinder okie dokie lets do that... is there a certain place you note roleplay )

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 06:04 AM
(Sorry guys, I was a little busy last night) Prince stalked haughtily up to Shadowclaw and said, "Hello Shadowclaw. How are you on this fine day?"

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 06:42 AM
Name: Tigressy
Looks: A tiger cat
Personality: Big, strong, corajous, wild
Clan your cat belonged to: Thunderclan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Deputy-Warrior
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: My cat killed the Thunderclan leader (like Tigerclaw tried)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Shadowclaw looked up at Prince. "Well, I'm alive." He said.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Name: Tigressy
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: My cat killed the Thunderclan leader (like Tigerclaw tried)

(Sorry if I sound rude, but I need a warrior name for your cat. If you like, when your cat joins, you can ask Mapleburn, my cat to change your cat's name, but when you join I need a real two word warrior name. Everything else is fine.)

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Shadowclaw looked up at Prince. "Well, I'm alive." He said.

"That's good. I would just hate for Mapleburn to kill such a good hunter while I'm here." His eyes glinted slyly and he nodded toward Shadowclaw's prey tree.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Name: Tigressclaw

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 07:03 AM
"Wait. How do you know about that?" He asked. "Nobody is supposed to know about that."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Name: Tigressclaw

(That's better, thx!)
"You see," purred Prince, "I have a way of knowing things that no one else does. So you better not hide anything from me, hmm?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Shadowclaw just glared at him. There was something different about him than the other cats. "Just don't take any of that food." He said.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 08:32 AM
"I would never dare," promised the tom. "You're powerful, and I wouldn't want to get in a fight with you." He dipped his head and walked into his den to begin sorting his herbs.

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Maplefall padded up to shadow claw, "There's somthing wrong about him, I don't trust him."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Prince sorted the herbs into neat piles and then stored them in the clefts in his den. He dragged th squirrel close to him and and took a bite, thinking, "The plan is almost in place soon these cats will be MINE to control!"

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 10:42 AM
(Evil overlord prince)

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 10:46 AM
(Evil overlord prince)

(Lol that's what I'm aiming for)

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Maplefall yawned and headed towards the sunrock, well her sunrock she managed defeat every other cat who attempted to take it. She really liked it.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Prince slipped out of the den and headed towards the rock. He placed a paw on it and prepared to jump up.

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Quick as a flash maple jumped onto the rock crushe princes paws and lied down.
"Tut tut tut, this is MY spot and no one takes it."

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 11:57 AM
(Anyone here?)

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 12:01 PM
(Anyone here?)

(Ya.) Prince drew back sharply. "Well, there was no need for that, daughter." His eyes glinted slightly. He knew she hated that. He knew she hated him.

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 12:02 PM
"Your not my father, my father is the best cat you could imagine, not slime like you."

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:16 PM
recap? )

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Shadowclaw watched the two. 'Looks they absolutely love each other' he thought.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:30 PM
flickerlight watched the cats bicker with amusement if this got ugly she would laugh

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 12:40 PM
"Why are you starring, I was just defending my territory!" Maplefall growled as she notice shadowclaw and flickerlight were staring at her.

(Am I the only person who ships shadow and Maplefall as a love hate relationship?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 12:42 PM
(Yas I'm ok with that. Sounds like a great idea.)

"I didn't say anything." Shadowclaw said. "I saw just witnessing a great father-daughter moment."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 12:45 PM
"Why are you starring, I was just defending my territory!" Maplefall growled as she notice shadowclaw and flickerlight were staring at her.

(Am I the only person who ships shadow and Maplefall as a love hate relationship?)

While the she cat was distracted Prince leaped onto the rock and lay down. "Thank you for your generosity, daughter," he said as he settled himself in the sunlight. Mapleburn watched from her den with a smirk.

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Despite her normally hating sarcasm, she snorted, realising her mistake she snapped, "Well at least I have parents, you nosy br- GET OF MY ROCK YOU PEICE OF FOX DUNG!" She jumped onto prince.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Shadowclaw smiled. "You wanna know why I don't have parents? It's because I killed them."

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 12:54 PM
"Your parents weren't serial murders..."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Prince snapped his head up. "What did they look like, Shadowclaw?" His normally calm voice was filled with urgency.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 01:13 PM
' this is getting intense ' th second in command thought she could hear the agruing from here

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Tigressclaw runs into the forest. "Are Thunderclan running behind me?" Tigressclaw meets a blood claw cat

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Tigress i understand this isnt my place to say but i am confused on what you are saying do you think you could roleplay like the rest of us in this clan do heres and xample )
Flickerlight padded out of camp tired of hearing the 2 cats bickering she stopped when she heard the pattering of footsteps she noticed tigeressclaw " and who might you be? " she asked calmly

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Tigressclaw walked slowy and mewed "I'm Tigressclaw, I'm sorry for it."

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Thank you ) " And I am flickerlight would you tell me a bit abbout yourself " she asked trying to figure out if she kills or not

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:42 PM
"I was the Thunderclan deputy, but I killed my leader and now I'm a loner" Tigressclaw purred

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 01:47 PM
" good, Good " she purred " i am flickerlight the old deputy of riverclan until i killed half my clan maybe you have heard of me " she said with a laugh " now i am second in comand of the most evil of clans The Blood-stained claws" she said " would oyu like to check it out " she said

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:57 PM
"Yea, of course" Tigressclaw mewed. "I would love to check it out

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 02:01 PM
" good im overjoyed im known, lets go " she said weaving through the trees and stopping at camp

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Tigressclaw walked slowy to the camp, wondering if the cats saw her.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 02:13 PM
" the catsd will like any murder " she said leading her into the camp

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"Oh, look what the cat dragged in," Maplefall sneered as she saw the cat pad in,"I think it's a new toy and I want to test it out," she snarled as she lept at the cat.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 02:16 PM
"Oh, look what the cat dragged in," Maplefall sneered as she saw the cat pad in,"I think it's a new toy and I want to test it out," she snarled as she lept at the cat.

Mapleburn dashed in front of her daughter, knocking her back. "No one attacks the newcomer unless I say so," she snarled

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Maplefall mumbled, "why do you always appear at the worst moments...."

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:19 PM
"Mrwroar! I'm not a toy! I'm like Rusty and I could rip your tail and your ears if you want!" Tigressclaw roared

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:20 PM
"Who's rusty..." Maplefall meowed.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 02:23 PM
" that doesnt matter now " she growled " and you do not insult your higher authorites " she growled at the she cat eyes glowing

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 02:24 PM
"Mrwroar! I'm not a toy! I'm like Rusty and I could rip your tail and your ears if you want!" Tigressclaw roared
Mapleburn fixed her daughter with a stern glare and turned back to Tigressclaw. She looked the she cat up and down. "So you think you can rip her tail off, eh?" asked Mapleburn with a sly glint in her eyes.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:26 PM
"When I was a Thunderclan kit, my mother told me the story of a cat called Rusty. Rusty was a kittypet and Longtail called he a Twoleg toy and so Rusty rip Longtail's ear. AND I DIDN'T NEED ANYONE TO DEFEND ME! I CAN DEFEND MYSELF! I'M NOT AFRAID! I'M BIG, CORAJOUS, STRONG AND WILD!" Tigressclaw roared with anger

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:26 PM
"She could try I doubt she could, my tails already halved."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 02:28 PM
"When I was a Thunderclan kit, my mother told me the story of a cat called Rusty. Rusty was a kittypet and Longtail called he a Twoleg toy and so Rusty rip Longtail's ear. AND I DIDN'T NEED ANYONE TO DEFEND ME! I CAN DEFEND MYSELF! I'M NOT AFRAID! I'M BIG, CORAJOUS, STRONG AND WILD!" Tigressclaw roared with anger

Mapleburn circled the she cat dangerously. "Do you want to join us?" she purred quietly.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:30 PM
"Maplefall, you're lucky! But I can rip your ears!" Tigressclaw roared

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 02:31 PM
she smiled her eyes twinkling " go head tigressclaw " she mewed

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:33 PM
"Look kit I'm one of the senior members I have killed more times than your puny mind could count so don't even try fight me."

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Tigressclaw gave a fast look in Mapleburn, so said: "I would love to join, but I don't want to be treated like a kittypet"

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:35 PM
"Are you too afraid to fight," Maplefall mocked.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:38 PM
"I will fight you Maplefall!" Tigressclaw roared, running in direction of Maplefall and gave to her a bite and scratchs

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Maplefall jumped in the air over tigress whilst clawing tigressclaws back,
"Is that all you've got?"

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 02:43 PM
she smiled she whispered to the leader " they should fight in the presence of everyone and something happens to the loser but what should that be "

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Tigressclaw runs in direction of Maplefall and fights with the power of the whole Tigerclan! So Tigressclaw roared: "You can't beat me! Your fox dung!"

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 02:53 PM
she smiled she whispered to the leader " they should fight in the presence of everyone and something happens to the loser but what should that be "

Mapleburn sat back and watched the fight with satisfaction. "Yes. Loser doesn't get to eat anything but a mouthful of prey for a quarter moon," she replied.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Flickerlight yawned sliently and looked at the battle " a little energetic are we " she asked

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:56 PM
"You rely too much on strength!" Maplefall yowled as she rushed up a tree poised to pounce on tigress.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Flickerlight yawned sliently and looked at the battle " a little energetic are we " she asked
Prince snorted as he padded over. "Look at her form," he mused, nodding to Maplefall. "Terrible. Hey! Maplefall!" he called to the she cat. "When you jump on her, jump higher so she can't reach you!"

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Maplefall nodded, despite her hatred of him it was a valid strategy
"Thankyou fath-" she stopped herself before any damage could be done.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 03:02 PM
she smiled " this is interesting and the most fun ive seen in moons " she said

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 03:03 PM
"It's getting interesting" Tigressclaw mewed and jumps in direction of Maplefall, catching her tail and pushing her down. "But I'm not JUST strong, I'm fast and jumper also"

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Maplefall nodded, despite her hatred of him it was a valid strategy
"Thankyou fath-" she stopped herself before any damage could be done.

Prince smirked. "Better! Now Tigressclaw, when Maplefall is about to land on you, duck and roll out of the way!"

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 03:06 PM
she kept her eyes on both cats as they fought she smiled " and the loser must sleep in the nursery or outside in all weather " she mewed evily " tigeressclaw when she jumped leap and use for force to bring as much force down on her head as oyu can and use nateral surrondings not just stregth " she mewed

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 03:07 PM
(I'm not trying to be rude but I have to go turtlestar can you finish the battle and roleplay Maplefall.)

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 03:10 PM
"Nice, Mapleburn" Tigressclaw nodded and dodged of Maplefall, biting her neck

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(I'm not trying to be rude but I have to go turtlestar can you finish the battle and roleplay Maplefall.)

(Ok, I will. Thx for notifying me. When you get back on, I will let you know who won) Maplefall leaped onto Tigressclaw and scored her claws across her opponent's back. "That's for calling me fox dung!" she yowled.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 03:14 PM
she deputy nodded her fur glistening

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Tigressclaw falls into grass, but get back to the fight jumping in direction of Maplefall and biting her neck "You're a fox dung!"

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Tigressclaw falls into grass, but get back to the fight jumping in direction of Maplefall and biting her neck "You're a fox dung!"

Maplefall yowled and lashed out, her paws connected with Tigressclaw's ear. "Call me that one more time, I dare you!"

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 03:30 PM
"FOX DUNG! FUX DUNG! YOU'RE A FOX DUNG!" Tigressclaw roared and scratched Maplefall's face

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 03:37 PM
"FOX DUNG! FUX DUNG! YOU'RE A FOX DUNG!" Tigressclaw roared and scratched Maplefall's face

Maplefall lashed out at Tigressclaw's eye. She felt her paw connect with her opponent's cheek, and she drew her paw forward sharply, tearing through flesh and fur.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 03:40 PM
flickerlight smiled " go for the eyes " she called out to whomever would listen

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Maplefall took Flickerlight's advice and dashed forward. She lifted a paw and prepared to bring it down on Tigressclaw's left eye.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 03:44 PM
good " she mewed softly

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 03:44 PM
"Roarlg" Tigressclaw roared, blood is falling out of her face and she scratched Maplefall's paw, throwing itself in direction of Maplefall, gaving a very powerfull bite in her neck. Tigressclaw wondered if she killed Maplefall

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 03:46 PM
she watched the move the young cat did with a twinkle in her eyes how she loved fights

cinder
November 14th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Gray watched the battle in mock silence, her shoulders shifting and her eyes ablaze with her past times. The fight was brutal, yes, but she saw the flaws in the each of the fights, and gave a smile. "How wonderful," she cooed, walking over to the deputy's side. "How wonderful, is it not?"

vixenandwillowlikecookie we can roleplay in the notes on this website, i'll note you :P)

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 04:12 PM
" yes i have been itching for something its lovely i see many errors in their attacks though " she commented

cinder
November 14th, 2016, 04:16 PM
"Me too," she commented lowly, her eyes sparking with ferocity. "No stopping them? If one of them dies, we let 'em? Or do we stop if they get wounded?" She shrugged, looking at the cats brawling in front of her. "Ah well, either way I'm fine."

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 04:18 PM
We will stop when one gives up or when one is so badly injured we just give it to the other cat " she responded " if it was up to me i would like them both die " she commented " then again if i was in the battle they would be dead anyway " she said nocat ever doubted this about flickerlight she could kill with ease

cinder
November 14th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"Conflict resolution, I assume," she said, her chest buffed out as she watched. "I'd just give it to the dog best fought," she rolled her eyes and laid on her belly. She knew she was mildly respected, but she lost most of it because of her age.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 04:25 PM
agreed " she mewed

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 04:59 PM
"Roarlg" Tigressclaw roared, blood is falling out of her face and she scratched Maplefall's paw, throwing itself in direction of Maplefall, gaving a very powerfull bite in her neck. Tigressclaw wondered if she killed Maplefall

Maplefall lay still on the ground, blood pooling from the wound in her neck. Mapleburn flicked her tail and Prince rushed over to her and carried her carefully into his den. Mapleburn padded forward and rested her nose on Tigressclaw's had. "You have proven yourself worthy," sh meowed, "and you will eat with me tonight." She padded back into her den to think.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 05:01 PM
" looks like tigeressclaw won " she mewed walking over to her " good job i knew you could win " she mewed

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 05:02 PM
"Thank you, Mapleburn. It's a honor for me to eat with you" Tigressclaw purred

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 05:03 PM
flickerlight nodded and sat down " i better go hunt " she mewed " unless i want to starve ' she laughed

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 05:04 PM
" looks like tigeressclaw won " she mewed walking over to her " good job i knew you could win " she mewed
"Thank you Flickerlight, I loved this clan!" Tigressclaw mewed

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 05:05 PM
" good i love it as well any good killer likes it " she mewed

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Prince sat in the den, tending Maplefall's wound. That Tigressclaw is powerful, he thought. Even with no training, she managed to defeat Maplefall. She might be a danger to my plans. He paused, then laughed quietly. Of course not. I could kill her with a flick of my paw. He went back to the wound.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 06:15 PM
(When you miss 4 pages because you have school, then basketball)

Shadowclaw laid in his den.

cinder
November 14th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Gray flicked her ears in dismissal, stepping back and then out of the campsite to go hunt herself some prey- she wasn't going to look so feeble and weak that she could do absolutely nothing. She pounced along, letting the energy and adrenaline of being back on the hunt again fill her, and she slowly started to feel young.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 07:04 PM
(When you miss 4 pages because you have school, then basketball)

Shadowclaw laid in his den.

(I know how you feel) Mapleburn padded out of her den to confront Shadowclaw. "So, I heard you and Prince talking about some sort of prey tree?" she questioned.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2016, 07:08 PM
"I don't know what you are talking about." Shadowclaw said quickly.

cinder
November 14th, 2016, 07:26 PM
The she-cat escaped with two rabbits in her maw, and a mouse that was smaller and for herself. She laid the rabbits down, their brown and black n' white pelts mixing into the pile. This was much like a Clan, but was much more wonderful to be in. She sat down, chewing on her mouse. She felt like she was eating a bit much, but she didn't mind it, either.

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 05:21 AM
"I don't know what you are talking about." Shadowclaw said quickly.

Prince came out of his den. "I've finished treating Maplefall. She'll be fine. And," he shot a sidways look at Shadowclaw, "we never talked about a prey tree. I don't even know this cat well enough to talk to him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 06:07 AM
"See?" Shadowclaw said. "Nothing."

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 06:47 AM
"See?" Shadowclaw said. "Nothing."
Mapleburn scowled at both of them for a second, then stalked off back into her den. Prince looked at Shadowclaw. "You're welcome for covering for you.," he said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 06:53 AM
"Thanks." He said dipping his head in gratitude.

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Tigressclaw waked up and walked to the forest "I will hunt something" She meowed

Momotaro
November 15th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Maplefall moaned as she got up, she wished she had been more focused, you see was incredibly fast and intelligent but she had very little focus. She new if she kept her cool she would have won but what's done is done. She yawned and lied on the sun rock. Atleast others had too hunt for her while her nech injury healed.

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Maplefall moaned as she got up, she wished she had been more focused, you see was incredibly fast and intelligent but she had very little focus. She new if she kept her cool she would have won but what's done is done. She yawned and lied on the sun rock. Atleast others had too hunt for her while her nech injury healed.
Prince trotted over to Maplefall. "Are you ok?" His voice was filled with concern, as were his eyes as he gazed at his daughter.

Momotaro
November 15th, 2016, 10:31 AM
"I'm fine I kpjust need to rest," Maplefall smiled slightly, atleast prince was being a nicer cat than usual.

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 10:43 AM
"I know you're not happy with me being your father," whispered Prince. "I... I know how that feels. It's happened to me."

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Tigressclaw walked back to the camp with 2 mices on her mouth, so meowed "That's nice! I found a mice's den!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Shadowclaw sighed and left the camp. He wanted to hunt so he could keep his pile fresh and full.

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"Shadowclaw, can I hunt with you? I will hunt also" Tigressclaw mewed

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Tigressclaw walked back to the camp with 2 mices on her mouth, so meowed "That's nice! I found a mice's den!"

(Tigressy not trying to be rude but the plural of mice is mouse, not mices)

~Vixen~
November 15th, 2016, 05:24 PM
flickerlight yawned arching her back she walked up to grey " goodmorning i hope you have slept well if you would like anything to eat i found a rabbit's burrow if you would like a rabbit " she mewed placing a rabbit at her feet then walking to maplefall and putting a rabbit near her

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 06:36 PM
"Shadowclaw, can I hunt with you? I will hunt also" Tigressclaw mewed
Shadowclaw silently hissed at himself. As he nodded he stepped on a sharp rock. "Yea. Come on." He said.

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Shadowclaw silently hissed at himself. As he nodded he stepped on a sharp rock. "Yea. Come on." He said.
Prince watched the two cats leave, thwn sparng up and went over to Shadowclaw's prey tree. He didn't feel like huntin and dug up the prey. He grabbed a plump mouse and pushed the dirt back over the hole. He sat down with the mouse ourside his den and bit into it joyfully.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 07:06 PM
(Oh you little snake) "Hurry up before I leave you." Shadowclaw said.

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 07:12 PM
(Oh you little snake) "Hurry up before I leave you." Shadowclaw said.

(Lol if Shadowclaw finds out he'll rip Prince's throat out)
Mapleburn watched Prince eat the mouse. "Where did you find such plump prey?" she questioned. "I'm lucky when it comes to hunting," lied the tom, purring. "Share with me?" Mapleburn crouched down beside her mate and took a mouthful of the mouse.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(I might just do that now)

dino.
November 16th, 2016, 05:35 AM
(I might just do that now)
(X3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 16th, 2016, 06:53 AM
(Yea) Shadowclaw caught two mice, both quite plump. He took one of them and walked over to his tree. He froze when he got there. The hole wasn't as covered up as it was last time. He growled. 'Darn it Prince. You just had to cross over the line.' He thought. He put one of the mice in and covered up the hole properly and walked back to camp.

dino.
November 16th, 2016, 08:22 AM
(Yea) Shadowclaw caught two mice, both quite plump. He took one of them and walked over to his tree. He froze when he got there. The hole wasn't as covered up as it was last time. He growled. 'Darn it Prince. You just had to cross over the line.' He thought. He put one of the mice in and covered up the hole properly and walked back to camp.
Prince and Mapleburn had just finished the mouse when Shadowclaw walked into camp. His ears pricked nervously as as he licked his lips and padded over to him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 16th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Shaodwclaw growled at him as he walked to him. He set his mouse down and began eating it.

dino.
November 16th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Shaodwclaw growled at him as he walked to him. He set his mouse down and began eating it.
He paused uncertainly. "What? What'd I do?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 16th, 2016, 12:42 PM
"You know what you did." He growled as he bit into his mouse.

Tigressy
November 16th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Tigressclaw walked back with a mouse and a bird on her mouth "I've hunted alot today so I will walk back to the forest sometimes to get every piece of prey before another cat or another animal gets it first"

dino.
November 17th, 2016, 08:58 AM
"You know what you did." He growled as he bit into his mouse.
Prince's eyes got a strange glint in them, "Do I know what I did? Or do I not?"

Shadomaru

Momotaro
November 17th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Maplefall watched curiously as the two Tom-cats called vague statements too each other. I wonder who I'll root for, prince looks very guilty so I think shadowclaw plus I know him better.