PDA

View Full Version : Would you Rather...?

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Hey everybody, I'm back again with another Would you Rather!
Rules:
You can post your own 'Would you Rather' questions.
No swearing.
No spamming.
WOULD YOU RATHER
MEET MARKIPLIER IN PERSON
OR
MEET JACKSEPTICEYE IN PERSON

Gusty
November 11th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Aww, I have no clue who either of them are so..

Brooklyn Trees
November 11th, 2016, 03:48 PM
............. Who or who?...... ???.....

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 04:57 PM
*LeGasp*
Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are two of the most popular youtuber's EVER!

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Aww, I have no clue who either of them are so..
Same

Thunder
November 11th, 2016, 08:36 PM
I wanna meet Jackaboy!

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Yup I would rather meet Jacksepticeye
I have my own!

Would you rather read The Silver Eyes
Or
A Undertale Book (if one came out x3)

ameko
November 11th, 2016, 08:45 PM
I would read The Silver Eyes because an Undertale book would be kinda weird. Book adaptations from movies, games, etc. are always kinda... strange.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Undertale. I'm thinking of adapting it into a book series, one for each route.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Silver Eyes

Brooklyn Trees
November 12th, 2016, 12:45 PM
I have no idea what either of those are but I have no need nor want to have anything to do with Undertale so I would probably read the Silvery Eye book... I'll probably end up reading it anyways because of this quote -> "I like to party and by party I mean read books." <- Because this is my life.

November 12th, 2016, 01:37 PM
I have one!

WOULD YOU RATHER...

Go to Hogwarts (Wizards and witches)
or
Go to Camp Half-Blood (Demigods)

Brooklyn Trees
November 12th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Hogwarts all the way XP

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Camp Half-Blood all the way! (I don't like Harry Potter because I'm assuming that's what it's from x3)

And oh my god Silver Eyes was really good. Hate the way it ends though, with my favorite character dying..

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 02:06 PM
HOGWARTS BABY!

Mango
November 12th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Camp Half-blood

Would your rather...
Hang with Hitler
or
Shake hands with Trump

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Hang with Hitler x3

Brooklyn Trees
November 13th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Hang with Hitler for two reasons. 1) I have a 'thing' about shaking hands with or high-fiving or just overall touching the hand of a person I don't know, and 2) Hitler's dead.

Clearstream
November 14th, 2016, 11:57 AM
High five Trump. Obviously.

Would you rather have to eat an entire small frog (cooked or raw, your choice)

or

Eat three fish eyeballs (raw)?

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Frog, cooked, is a delicacy in France it also tastes like watery chicken...

Ivyshade
November 14th, 2016, 03:11 PM
High five Trump. Obviously.

Would you rather have to eat an entire small frog (cooked or raw, your choice)

or

Eat three fish eyeballs (raw)?
Frog, no exceptions

Brooklyn Trees
November 14th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Frog.

Would you rather.....
Defend a friend/crush even if it means embarrassing yourself/losing another friend/etc
or
standby while your crush/friend gets embarrassed/needs to be defended/etc but you can't do anything about it, however you keep all of your friend and don't get embarrassed yourself?

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Frog. I heard it tasted like chicken, and I'm not eating raw fish eyes.

Ivyshade
November 14th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Frog.

Would you rather.....
Defend a friend/crush even if it means embarrassing yourself/losing another friend/etc
or
standby while your crush/friend gets embarrassed/needs to be defended/etc but you can't do anything about it, however you keep all of your friend and don't get embarrassed yourself?
Defend said friend. I don't like to have close friends anyway, and I value truth above self-esteem (did I say that right? Gosh I'm tired) so yeah, I'd defend the friend anytime.

FadedShadow
November 14th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Frog.

Would you rather.....
or
Depends, if I were only to be embarrassed I would totally stand up for my friend. If I were to lose a different friend I would stay quiet.

Spinny
November 15th, 2016, 09:53 PM
I'd rather eat a frog, and I'd rather meet markiplier in person. ;)

Mango
November 16th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Frog all the way!

Clearstream
November 16th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Wow, REALLY? No one agrees with me! I would totally eat the fish eyeballs. All I would have to do would be swallowing them really fast. Gulp gulp gulp done.

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Okay.... and now I must do another one.

Would you rather...

Ride an Airplane to somewhere (2 hours)

Or..

Ride in a car to somewhere (4 hours)?

Clearstream
November 16th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Airplane. I love flying.

Gusty
November 16th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Airplane, since I haven't flown in one for a loooong time.

Spinny
November 16th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Airplane =3

Brooklyn Trees
November 16th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Your talking to the person who's driven 16 hours, pretty much straight, unless you count stopping for food and gas, so the car doesn't really bother me. I like the feel of cars better, but I get car sick so maybe the plane, but then again I like the cars are... On the ground. But planes are a bit more relaxing... I guess??? But cars are great too and planes have a massive pressure change, which isn't too good with ears and the recycled air is... Just ew to think about. I always get sick when I fly on a plane somewhere. So yeah... I'm going with car.

aleka!
November 17th, 2016, 02:50 PM
I honestly would rather ride the plane. I hatteee riding in cars for more than three hours straight.

. beachtide .
November 17th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Okay.... and now I must do another one.

Would you rather...

Ride an Airplane to somewhere (2 hours)

Or..

Ride in a car to somewhere (4 hours)?
Airplane. Never been on one, and I've had enough car hours, okay?
I've been in a car for nearly 22 hours straight, asides from bathroom and meal breaks, before, and it is annoying.

Thank you for reading today's story for '/~MaNg|3's Life Stories'

aleka!
November 17th, 2016, 03:07 PM
-shivers- Jeasus you poor person! The longest I've been in the car is five hours straight. Not even stopping once. And. There. Was. No. Signal.

Mapletuft
November 17th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Gosh, this is tough... I'd pick Mark just to hear his giggle, and Jack because of his humour... I really don't know XD If I have to choose, I'll pick Jack.

Brooklyn Trees
November 17th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Would you rather....
Never be allowed to read any books but your favorite book/trilogy/series forever
Or
Only be allowed to read books other than your favorite book/trilogy/series forever?

aleka!
November 17th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Would you rather....
Never be allowed to read any books but your favorite book/trilogy/series forever
Or
Only be allowed to read books other than your favorite book/trilogy/series forever?
Oohh this is hard. I'm going with only be allowed to read books other than my favorite favorite book.

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Would you rather....
Or

Definitely only being allowed to read my favorite book series. I could reread Warriors a million times and still love it xD

Bellatrix
February 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
I don't watch either that much but I like Jack more so I guess....Jack?

Brooklyn Trees
February 10th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Would you rather
Be lonely
Or
Have paparazzi follow you around everywhere and you can never be by yourself?

Mystery
February 10th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Be lonely. That was tuff.

Would you rather die saving 10,000 strangers from death knowing no one would ever know it was you
or
live knowing everyone would know you decided not to save 10,000 people’s lives?

Brooklyn Trees
February 10th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Be lonely. That was tuff.

Would you rather die saving 10,000 strangers from death knowing no one would ever know it was you
or
live knowing everyone would know you decided not to save 10,000 people’s lives?

Die and let other people live. I don't care if people know it was me or not, the majority overrules the minority. I'm just one person, they are 10,000 people who all have lives to live. =^^=

Would you rather
Be super popular but not get to become close to anyone
Or
Be close to only a few people and not be popular but getting to become really good friends with them.

oats
February 10th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Be close to only a few people and not be popular but getting to become really good friends with them. I'm already doing that.
Would you rather give up everything for love, true, absolutely Perfect love or stay lonely if it promised every material possession you ever desired?

Bellatrix
February 10th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Stay Lonely....I've never had any interest in a relationship unless it was the guy in my avatar but hes a fictional character sooooo...i would definitely want everything i desire.....I really want a car

Would you rather eat roadkill or kiss your worst enemy?

oats
February 10th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Eat roadkill. Unless it's an opossum. I can't do that, it'd kill me to eat the poor thing.
Would you rather perform a tarot reading for a duck or try to throw a ptarmigan into Buckingham Palace?

Brooklyn Trees
February 10th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Tarot reading for a duck

Also I would rather kiss my worst enemy.

Would you rather become a model student and super smart and maybe invent something new and awesome but not be able to get a job that you want
Or
Be able to follow your dreams but have your intelligence significantly lowered?

oats
February 10th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Be able to follow your dreams but have your intelligence significantly lowered. I'm already stupid lmao
Would you rather drown or be burned alive?

No One's Beeswax
February 10th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Burned.
At some point all the nerves in my body will stop working and I won't feel anything.

Brooklyn Trees
February 10th, 2017, 01:38 PM
I choose life!

Actually I have no clue... Both would involve panic but I am going to choose drowning.

Would you rather
Have someone (real or imaginary that you have a crush on) reject you after you confess a crush
Or
Have someone (real or imaginary that you have a crush on) tell you that they have a crush on you but you being forced to reject them?

Bellatrix
February 10th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Um...both involve heartache for me because I hate hurting people but.....I would hate to be rejected I don't take emotional pain that well....so I guess for the safety of those around me I choose to reject someone.....

Here's a hard one for a couple of you I hope?

Be a Warrior Cat for the rest of your life and be mates/best friends with your favorite character?

Or

Go to the Undertale world and meet the characters and live there forever? (I don't really know much about it tbh but I just wanted to try and make a hard one)