PDA

View Full Version : The Soda Shack (Fanta's Home, Open to all)

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 05:43 PM
(My smol gay bean Fanta lives on the boardwalk by the beach in a little soda shack with the top floor serving as living quarters. Feel free to join, just give me an appearance and bust in!)

Fanta sat on the little ledge where his owner sold that weird bubbly water he was named after and watched the ocean, just contemplating life. The little Scottish fold flicked his red tabby tail over his matching paws and just sat.

He was thinking about his owner. Fanta loved him, yes, but he was getting old. The man was walking more slowly, now with something the small tom thought was a tall scratching post. Fanta's owner would often forget things, like feeding his cat or opening the store. The only two things he remembered were the little picture of a woman on his bedside table and Fanta.

Most of the time.

Mayflower
July 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Bumping bump bump!

wickedvirtues
July 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Suki (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Cat_November_2010-1a.jpg) and Yin (https://previews.123rf.com/images/markhayes/markhayes1109/markhayes110900128/10713636-Black-cat-on-white-background-wearing-collar-and-tag-Stock-Photo.jpg)

Walking towards the only other place her two-legs let her go, Suki purred as she turned to a black cat, who looked more nervous to be out. "Come on, Yin!" Suki called, excitement in her voice as she saw another cat. Speeding up her pace, she rushed up to the small shop. "Hi! I'm Suki, what's your name?" She asked the orange cat with folded ears.

Milky Way

Mayflower
July 17th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Suki (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Cat_November_2010-1a.jpg) and Yin (https://previews.123rf.com/images/markhayes/markhayes1109/markhayes110900128/10713636-Black-cat-on-white-background-wearing-collar-and-tag-Stock-Photo.jpg)

Walking towards the only other place her two-legs let her go, Suki purred as she turned to a black cat, who looked more nervous to be out. "Come on, Yin!" Suki called, excitement in her voice as she saw another cat. Speeding up her pace, she rushed up to the small shop. "Hi! I'm Suki, what's your name?" She asked the orange cat with folded ears.

Milky Way
Fanta jumped in fright, not expecting anyone to say hi, but quietly replied, "Hi, I'm... Fanta."

wickedvirtues
July 17th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Fanta jumped in fright, not expecting anyone to say hi, but quietly replied, "Hi, I'm... Fanta."

"Nice to meet you, Fanta, that's Yin" she flicked her tail to the black cat approaching, who slightly tensed as Suki looked at her. "Er.. hi." Yin mewed awkwardly.

Mayflower
July 17th, 2017, 10:38 AM
"Nice to meet you, Fanta, that's Yin" she flicked her tail to the black cat approaching, who slightly tensed as Suki looked at her. "Er.. hi." Yin mewed awkwardly.
(Oh another shy bean0

"Hi... how are you?" Fanta shifted his legs awkwardly and looked down at the other two cats. "Um, you can come up here... if you want, not like you need to."

wickedvirtues
July 17th, 2017, 10:57 AM
(Oh another shy bean0

"Hi... how are you?" Fanta shifted his legs awkwardly and looked down at the other two cats. "Um, you can come up here... if you want, not like you need to."

"Sure" Suki grinned, leaping up with ease as Yin sighed at her obliviousness, and willingness to go with a cat they just met. "I-I'm good.." she replied, sitting and grooming her chest fur.

Mayflower
July 17th, 2017, 12:21 PM
"Sure" Suki grinned, leaping up with ease as Yin sighed at her obliviousness, and willingness to go with a cat they just met. "I-I'm good.." she replied, sitting and grooming her chest fur.
"That's okay." Fanta smiled weakly and shuffled his paws, not used to lots of social interaction. "Where are you from?"

wickedvirtues
July 17th, 2017, 12:28 PM
"That's okay." Fanta smiled weakly and shuffled his paws, not used to lots of social interaction. "Where are you from?"

"Down the path where monsters drive, with more two-leg nests!" Suki informed, Yin gave a nod of agreement. "It's fun to see them do odd two-leg things sometimes, this is the only place we're aloud to go without them." She informed.

Mayflower
July 17th, 2017, 12:38 PM
"Down the path where monsters drive, with more two-leg nests!" Suki informed, Yin gave a nod of agreement. "It's fun to see them do odd two-leg things sometimes, this is the only place we're aloud to go without them." She informed.
"oh. Well, me and my twoleg live here, but he forgets about me sometimes. And now he walks with a moving scratching post, but doesn't like it when I try to play with it." Fanta spoke softly, not wanting to wake his twoleg.

wickedvirtues
July 17th, 2017, 12:42 PM
"oh. Well, me and my twoleg live here, but he forgets about me sometimes. And now he walks with a moving scratching post, but doesn't like it when I try to play with it." Fanta spoke softly, not wanting to wake his twoleg.
"Is you're two-leg old? Mine's pretty young so she doesn't walk with a scratching post." Suki asked, tilting her head at the odd behaviors of the two-leg described.

Mayflower
July 17th, 2017, 01:04 PM
"Is you're two-leg old? Mine's pretty young so she doesn't walk with a scratching post." Suki asked, tilting her head at the odd behaviors of the two-leg described.
"Yeah. I think he's had a lot of cats before me too." Fanta looked into the store, trying to hear if his twoleg was awake.

wickedvirtues
July 17th, 2017, 01:06 PM
"Yeah. I think he's had a lot of cats before me too." Fanta looked into the store, trying to hear if his twoleg was awake.

Nodding, Suki tilted her head. "So, how'd you get your name Fanta?" She asked curiously, her tail twitching and her ears pricked. Her eyes glittered with interest.

Mayflower
July 25th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Nodding, Suki tilted her head. "So, how'd you get your name Fanta?" She asked curiously, her tail twitching and her ears pricked. Her eyes glittered with interest.
"I'm not sure, but whenever my twolegs give some orange bubbly water to other twolegs, they all call it Fanta. So I guess I'm named after their weird drinks. " Fanta shrugged and looked down at Yin, interested in the antisocial cat that was so much like him.
(how old are they)

wickedvirtues
July 25th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"I'm not sure, but whenever my twolegs give some orange bubbly water to other twolegs, they all call it Fanta. So I guess I'm named after their weird drinks. " Fanta shrugged and looked down at Yin, interested in the antisocial cat that was so much like him.
(how old are they)

"Orange bubbly water? Sounds dangerous." Yin crinkled her muzzle, shrugging. "I guess two-legs like it." Suki chirped, a smile planted on her face. Yin gazed back, curiosity in her eyes.
(Suki: Around 14 moons Yin: Around 21)

Mayflower
July 25th, 2017, 11:17 PM
"Orange bubbly water? Sounds dangerous." Yin crinkled her muzzle, shrugging. "I guess two-legs like it." Suki chirped, a smile planted on her face. Yin gazed back, curiosity in her eyes.
(Suki: Around 14 moons Yin: Around 21)
I feel like Yin is going to end up like Fanta's cool aunt or mother figure/that one best friend where they just sit quietly and enjoy eachother' some company)

wickedvirtues
July 26th, 2017, 09:28 AM
I feel like Yin is going to end up like Fanta's cool aunt or mother figure/that one best friend where they just sit quietly and enjoy eachother' some company)
(That'd be cute!)

Mayflower
July 26th, 2017, 11:20 AM
(That'd be cute!)
Mmkay)
"So, how did you guys get your name?" Fanta had never heard anyone say Suki or Yin before, and he was curious. How did twolegs make these things up?

wickedvirtues
July 26th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Mmkay)
"So, how did you guys get your name?" Fanta had never heard anyone say Suki or Yin before, and he was curious. How did twolegs make these things up?
"Yin is a part of some twoleg symbol, and Suki means 'love'!" Suki exclaimed, a smile on her face. Yin nodded, her tail wrapping around her. "I guess twolegs name based off other things, once I met a cat named.. Feather.. something! Definitely not a housecat for sure." Suki mewed, her eyes shining with excitement.

Mayflower
July 26th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"Yin is a part of some twoleg symbol, and Suki means 'love'!" Suki exclaimed, a smile on her face. Yin nodded, her tail wrapping around her. "I guess twolegs name based off other things, once I met a cat named.. Feather.. something! Definitely not a housecat for sure." Suki mewed, her eyes shining with excitement.
"Wow. Well, it no both of your names are very nice." Fanta smiled awkwardly and swished his tail, hoping the two wouldn't find his response odd.
CandyFlossCat

Mayflower
July 26th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Wait CandyFlossCat were you going to apply for a Sandblaze kit? You asked what kind of cat Blackblaze was and never followed up)

wickedvirtues
July 26th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Wait CandyFlossCat were you going to apply for a Sandblaze kit? You asked what kind of cat Blackblaze was and never followed up)

(I did, Name: Coalkit, Coalpaw, Coalstripe
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age(unborn): Unborn
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2db738b3e2.jpg
Personality(No tbrp):
Ambivert -
Coalkit has a mix of introvert and extroverted tenancies. She may be out having fun sometimes, and then other times be sitting timidly next to her parents. Coalkit likes to do things according to what she thinks is correct for the situation, varying her reactions to different things.

Sweet -
Coalkit is very kind, trying her best to be nice to anyone she meets. Even if the cat she's trying to befriend is rude or nasty. Coalkit can be a bit of a pushover, trying to make anyone happy at her own expense and befriending people who take advantage of her.

Independent -
Coalkit is very eager to try and do things on her own, and won't accept help unless she absolutely needs it. She likes to do things she sees others doing, to prove she's just as good. Coalkit dislikes when people think she's 'helpless', wanting to show she's not.

Sensitive -
Some of the smallest insults other cats shrug off dig under Coalkit's skin and upset her for a good amount of time, even if she doesn't always say it. Things like her being weak, helpless, pathetic, etc. are the worst offenders of this.

Cautious -
Coalkit - despite wanting to prove herself - won't do anything stupid. She may be told it'll make her 'stronger', but she doesn't like seeing anyone in pain or danger. That includes herself. She has a fear of being severely injured or trapped somewhere, making her very cautious in physical activities that are out of the ones she does often.

Honest -
Coalkit despises lying or extreme sugar-coating, especially about big subjects. She tries to be as nice about delivering news as possible, but won't make it seem less important than it is by sugar-coating it. She dislikes when she must lie, as she's awful at it, and does it as little as possible. When she does lie, however, she comes clean in less than a Sunrise.

RP Example: "Okay.." Lynxkit replied, well, now it was somewhat less confusing. "I won't tell, I promise!" She chirped, her tail curling as she grinned. The idea of keeping a little bubble interested Lynxkit, who could escape there if she needed. She already liked Timberkit, and what good would a bubble with just one cat be? She fluffed out her pelt, her tiny nub of a tail twitching slightly, her eyes glittering with curiosity as she purred. Perhaps they'd become great friends? Lynxkit didn't get too carried away yet, as she'd just met the cat. She glanced around the nursery, ears pricked and nose twitching for a second before she turned her attention back to the tunnel and Timberkit.
PPD: 33.04 This is mine.

Mayflower
July 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM
(I did, This is mine.
Sorry! Your new profile picture messed me up and I thought it was someone else xd

wickedvirtues
July 26th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Sorry! Your new profile picture messed me up and I thought it was someone else xd

No problem!
I get confused when people change pics too :P

wickedvirtues
August 8th, 2017, 11:55 AM
"Wow. Well, it no both of your names are very nice." Fanta smiled awkwardly and swished his tail, hoping the two wouldn't find his response odd.
CandyFlossCat

"Thanks!" Trilled Suki, a grin on her face. She wasn't very observant, so she didn't really comment on his answer besides from that, Yin dipped her head, a tiny smile on her face as well.

Mayflower
August 8th, 2017, 01:41 PM
"Thanks!" Trilled Suki, a grin on her face. She wasn't very observant, so she didn't really comment on his answer besides from that, Yin dipped her head, a tiny smile on her face as well.
Fanta noticed Yin's small smile and returned it sheepistle, happy that he hadn't weirded them out. "So, were you always owned by your current twoleg? The only other ones I've seen were from when he comes out and gives them the bubbly water."

wickedvirtues
August 8th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Fanta noticed Yin's small smile and returned it sheepistle, happy that he hadn't weirded them out. "So, were you always owned by your current twoleg? The only other ones I've seen were from when he comes out and gives them the bubbly water."

"For a bit, we lived in another house further into the two-leg dens awhile ago but got taken by the ones we live with now." Suki mewed, remembering the den they were born in and being taken to their new owners.

Mayflower
August 8th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"For a bit, we lived in another house further into the two-leg dens awhile ago but got taken by the ones we live with now." Suki mewed, remembering the den they were born in and being taken to their new owners.
"Oh. Are you two sisters? I've never heard of a family taking both of the other families cats." Fanta cocked his head, wondering about the context behind it.

wickedvirtues
August 8th, 2017, 02:11 PM
"Oh. Are you two sisters? I've never heard of a family taking both of the other families cats." Fanta cocked his head, wondering about the context behind it.

"Yin is sort of like a parent-figure, she got taken a bit earlier than me, and she's older." Suki giggled, unsure if she made it clear, but she could explain. "A couple moons." She added, Yin gave a small nod.

Mayflower
August 10th, 2017, 10:22 PM
"Yin is sort of like a parent-figure, she got taken a bit earlier than me, and she's older." Suki giggled, unsure if she made it clear, but she could explain. "A couple moons." She added, Yin gave a small nod.
"Oh, okay. I'm not very good at guessing things, I'm young and usually get it wrong." Fanta smiled weakly and shuffled his paws, looking down at Yin. "Do you have any other friends? I don't."

wickedvirtues
August 11th, 2017, 03:46 PM
"Oh, okay. I'm not very good at guessing things, I'm young and usually get it wrong." Fanta smiled weakly and shuffled his paws, looking down at Yin. "Do you have any other friends? I don't."

Sorry, school and stuff
But it's weekend now!))

"It's alright, I get a lot of things wrong too." Suki chuckled, she was naive for sure, not knowing how anything outside this boardwalk and her home worked, as she was a kittypet all her life. "Hm..well there's a kittypet down the street named Sprinkles, she's okay. And there's a rude tom on the other side named..I don't remember!" Suki giggled, Yin nodding and letting out a little chuckle in reply.

Mayflower
August 11th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sorry, school and stuff
But it's weekend now!))

"It's alright, I get a lot of things wrong too." Suki chuckled, she was naive for sure, not knowing how anything outside this boardwalk and her home worked, as she was a kittypet all her life. "Hm..well there's a kittypet down the street named Sprinkles, she's okay. And there's a rude tom on the other side named..I don't remember!" Suki giggled, Yin nodding and letting out a little chuckle in reply.
You've started school already? We don't go back until after Labor Day)
Fanta giggled slightly, listening to Suki. "Well, other than you guys I don't have any other friends. My twoleg doesn't count, cause he owns me." Fanta smiled shyly, not knowing their reactions.

wickedvirtues
August 11th, 2017, 09:23 PM
You've started school already? We don't go back until after Labor Day)
Fanta giggled slightly, listening to Suki. "Well, other than you guys I don't have any other friends. My twoleg doesn't count, cause he owns me." Fanta smiled shyly, not knowing their reactions.

Lucky! I started yesterday, on Thursday)
"Yeah, ours are often out doing something..they bring bags on their backs and then come home with papers they fill out sometimes." Suki replied, remembering they'd leave for hours, return, fill out the papers, and give them food. Yin wondered what they were doing, Suki just liked the food.

Mayflower
August 11th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Lucky! I started yesterday, on Thursday)
"Yeah, ours are often out doing something..they bring bags on their backs and then come home with papers they fill out sometimes." Suki replied, remembering they'd leave for hours, return, fill out the papers, and give them food. Yin wondered what they were doing, Suki just liked the food.
"Mine doesn't really... Leave the house. He forgets to feed me sometimes, but I love him." Fanta blushed, not sure if that was bad. Would that make his new friends or like him?

wickedvirtues
August 12th, 2017, 10:52 AM
"Mine doesn't really... Leave the house. He forgets to feed me sometimes, but I love him." Fanta blushed, not sure if that was bad. Would that make his new friends or like him?

"Oh, maybe because your twoleg is old?" Yin suggested with a tiny shrug, having no experience with older twolegs. She didn't know how they worked, really, since they were such odd creatures. They had two legs, weird paws, and they were furless except for their heads!

Mayflower
August 14th, 2017, 12:19 AM
"Oh, maybe because your twoleg is old?" Yin suggested with a tiny shrug, having no experience with older twolegs. She didn't know how they worked, really, since they were such odd creatures. They had two legs, weird paws, and they were furless except for their heads!
"Yeah. Do you know any other animals? Sometimes I see dogs walk by that are smaller than me and really fluffy!" Fanta seemed excited, he had always loved the weird and wacky things he saw when his twoleg's shop was open.

wickedvirtues
August 15th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"Yeah. Do you know any other animals? Sometimes I see dogs walk by that are smaller than me and really fluffy!" Fanta seemed excited, he had always loved the weird and wacky things he saw when his twoleg's shop was open.

"A few dogs walk down our street, otherwise not many!" Suki mewed. "They're really yappy, but not dangerous." She giggled, remembering a small tan ones excited yaps at the sight of a squirrel.

Mayflower
August 15th, 2017, 10:07 PM
"A few dogs walk down our street, otherwise not many!" Suki mewed. "They're really yappy, but not dangerous." She giggled, remembering a small tan ones excited yaps at the sight of a squirrel.
"Yeah, I like them. Although one time, a big one barked at me!" Fanta shuddered slightly, remembering. "He kinda scared me."

wickedvirtues
August 16th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Yeah, I like them. Although one time, a big one barked at me!" Fanta shuddered slightly, remembering. "He kinda scared me."

"Yeah, they can be scary when they go into full out barking. Best to sit on fences and watch them make fools of themselves." Yin chuckled, glad dogs couldn't climb. Climb as well as cats, anyways.