PDA

View Full Version : How do i make a character site?

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
EXCUSE MY EXTREME DUMBNESS

BUT HOW?

Seraphon
July 13th, 2017, 05:14 PM

BUT HOW?
IM SORRY BUT IDK EITHER!!! XD

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 13th, 2017, 05:29 PM
HELP MEEEEEE

Seraphon
July 13th, 2017, 05:29 PM
HELP MEEEEEE
NOOOO U HELP MEH!!!!

Beam
July 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Im using weebly on the computer

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM

BUT HOW?
You could just make a thread on here and post all of your charries on that, but as to the site...

@Teza made mine

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 13th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Im using weebly on the computer

Idunno how to use weebly XD or Wix

Beam
July 13th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Weebly is pretty easy to learn. They give you a tutorial :)

Mango
July 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
With Weebly you have indefinete pages and can group them into clans. then you can select the title thingy and write your characters name. Then you can add a typing space below and do whatever you want to do about your character. You can attatch a photo, video, poll, or if you pay a chat box though I wouldn't add a chatbox to my charrie site if I were you...There tutorial is better.

Jingle
July 19th, 2017, 01:21 PM
In all honesty, Weebly is the best free thing to use for a character site.

It is really simple to use and you can build/edit the site on a mobile device if that's what you need to to. I have used Weebly for years and it is incredibly simple to know how to use- as it is a drag & drop platform.

If you are uncertain of how to use it, look up video tutorials on YouTube and I am sure you will learn easily!

:bunny:

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 20th, 2017, 07:10 PM
In all honesty, Weebly is the best free thing to use for a character site.

It is really simple to use and you can build/edit the site on a mobile device if that's what you need to to. I have used Weebly for years and it is incredibly simple to know how to use- as it is a drag & drop platform.

If you are uncertain of how to use it, look up video tutorials on YouTube and I am sure you will learn easily!

:bunny:

Thank you I appreciate your help! ^^