PDA

View Full Version : Delinquents meets rich students ( high school rp )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:42 AM
They are two high schools that are placed right in front of each other . One high school for the smartest of students for the elite of students often they're known for they're family's fame and fortune. They're are usually the most behaved and the most classy this school is called Leo high.
The other school is feared known to keeping the most strongest and most feared of students. Students here are well known for being thugs, delinquents and rebels they even have a big boss this school is called dragon high. now the schools are joining together to see how each other learn and deal with school I wonder if love will happen between these two completely opposite students.

Fourm for delinquents of dragon high
Name
Personality
Nickname
Love interest
Other

Fourm for Rich students of Leo high
Name
Personality
What your family is known for or why you're in this school
Love interest
Other

Fourm for teachers
Name
Personality
Class you teach
Love interest
Other

Roles for dragon high
Boss of dragon high ( taken)
second in command ( open )

Roles for Leo high
Student Council president ( open )
student council Vice President ( open )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Sasuke wolf
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/39/90/7b399005b862a8585f97a5266530ff65.jpg
TBRP'D
The wolf boss
Open
Other he's into both and is the boss of dragon high also who wants to be his childhood rich student friend ?

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet, observant, friendly
What your family is known for or why you're in this school: Family Ranch
Love interest: Open
Other: Jasmine family ranch is well known for breeding animals and harvesting plants for the rich. Some events are held on the ranch as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Accepted :3 )

Frosty
November 11th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Name Trinity link
Age 17
Looks https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1411714800000/5404f19f36e2d86d10210ad2_5425e1263a90c5102d2aeb80_ 320.jpg
Personality trinity is such a rebel . she is sarcastic, funny, salty as hell, a prankster, a huge flirt, and much more . she practically hates the other school because they are such "goody goodies ", but mabey she will end up friending someone . she isnt afraid to break the rules and do whatever she wants to do
Nickname Angel
Love interest open
Other none

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Accepted :3)

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Name: Aaron Lang
Looks: Black hair with red tips and blue eyes. He wears black clothing with fingerless gloves and boots
Personality: Cold, Untrustworthy, Rebellious
Nickname: Wolf
Love interest: Open
Other: No

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Name Skylar Thrace // Carnathiya DiTorez
Age 17// 17
Looks long black hair and bright grey eyes// long blond hair with violet eyes
Personality she is flirty, sarcastic, and tends to back talk teachers// she can anyone to do anything for her using her charm
Nickname Whisper or Whisp by her friends// Light
Love interest open//open
Other can she be secong in command at Dragon High/// can she be Sasukes childhood rich friend

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Sure accepted both of you)

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:01 AM
(when can we start)

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Name: Jace Livingston
Looks: *coming*
Personality: Sweet and caring, with no intention on hurting others.
What your family is known for or why you're in this school: Being Rich
Love interest: Sure, why not?
Other: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Accepted :3) and we can start now ) Sasuke was sleeping in class once again on his desk many other students stayed away from him as he slept

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Name: Jace Livingston
Looks: *coming*
Personality: Sweet and caring, with no intention on hurting others.
What your family is known for or why you're in this school: Being Rich
Love interest: Sure, why not?
Other: Nope

https://goo.gl/images/tLA5Dw

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Skye looked to her left and saw sasuke sleeping. She rolled her eyes and sighed. Then she nudged his should.
"Wake up sleeping beauty!" she said. ///

Frosty
November 11th, 2016, 10:11 AM
trinity stepped into class , her long shiny black hair swinging behind her and her necklace gently thumping against her chest . she swung herself into a seat near the back and crossed her legs , pulled out a black book and opened to a page near the middle with a small smirk

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:11 AM
(madness!!! Moonfang said to post in World War 3 thingy)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Sasuke growls softly " what time is it ?" He asks in his husky cold voice as he stands up

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Jace sat down I'm his desk, the scarf tight around his neck. He opened up the book and started taking notes, listening to the teacher and filling up a few pages, front and back, with just notes. He had great grades in all classes - A's - and he was very proud.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Jasmine was in the school's library reading a book. She didn't have many classes today so she took her time reading.

Frosty
November 11th, 2016, 10:34 AM
trinity closed her book and looked atround the class that only held her in it . she liked sneaking into unused classrooms so she could have time to herself to read. she was sometimes made fun of this passsion because of her rebellious aditude that was known around the school . i mean, come on . it would be weird if one of the biggest troublemakers walked around carrying a book .

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Jace asked to be excused from class after finishing his work. He was pardoned and exited the class room, holding his stuff on his arms.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Sasuke growls softly " what time is it ?" He asks in his husky cold voice as he stands up
"Time for you to get a watch!" Skye said sarcastically.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Time for you to get a better comeback)

Jace headed outside to eat his lunch, walking by the Dragon School.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Time for you to get a better comeback)

Jace headed outside to eat his lunch, walking by the Dragon School.
(time for you to get a new joke :3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice :3) Sasuke growls loudly " shut up " he says standing up remembering something " oh yeah i have to check out the rich kid school do you want to come "

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 11:05 AM
(ye ;3)
"Hell ya!" Skye said hopping up. (Crnathiya is gonn be Skyes older sister if that ok...)

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Time for you to get a life c: )

Jace sat near the Dragon school, sitting down on a bench and quietly reading a book.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 11:24 AM
(can i be an animal?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Sorry only humans :3) Sasuke nods slowly " okay let's go " he says walking out of dragon school he sees jace " hmm a Rich kid " he says walking up to jace
" hi you from Leo high school "

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Awww. Ok X3)

Dragon High form:

Name: Ella Snap
Looks: She has goat-girl blond hair and has pale skin. She is thin with long,thin legs and arms. She had dark brown eyes that is usually covered by her purple and black hoodie. She wears a long black skirt (Reaches to knees) and has purple braces. Her hair is wavy and always falls over her right eye.
Personality: Timid, quick, flexible, physically flexible, physically quick,
Nickname: Gains the nickname 'Bird' for her thin arms and legs.
Love interest: Open, but doesn't want one
Other: She avoids the Boss and the others as much as she can. Spends most of her time on her phone in a corner of an empty room.

(Spends most of her time on her phone in a corner of an empty room? That is SAD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:46 AM

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Jace looked up at Sasuke, quietly closing his book. "Yes, I am from Leo. You must be from Dragon?" He said politely, putting his book in his duffel bag.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Ella had pulled her hood up on her hoodie and had her legs hugged to her chest. She typed something on her phone and waited. A soft 'bling' sound came from her phone and she typed something on the phone again. She was texting. Again. Like always. Ella shifted on the stone ground. She could have sat on the bench that she was leaning on. But no, she would rather sit on the ground. Ella typed something again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Sasuke nods " yep I'm the wolf boss of dragon high names Sasuke " he says sitting down next to him

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Ella looked up from her phone. Her dark brown eyes went wide when she saw the boss. She murmured "Wolf boss..." She tightened her hoodie and pulled it over her face. She got up and quickly but quietly, put her phone away and started shuffling away.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:58 AM
"Greetings. My name's Jace Livingston. It's nice to meet you, Sasuke. I don't think I've ever met anyone from Dragon before. Especially a person like you." He smiled kindly and genuinly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " well our schools are going to have some classes together so I thought it'll be fun to Check out what my boys are going to be dealing with didn't think I'll find something so cute like you "

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Ella shuffled past everyone and slipped into a classroom. She took out her phone and sat in a corner, huddled and going back to texting. She breathed a sigh of relief and texted 'I just escaped Wolf Boss' A text replied just after she had sent it 'WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE NEAR WOLF BOSS?!' Ella texted back. Bling. The other person texted back. Bling. Ella finally turned off her phone and stood up, walking out of the empty classroom. She practically ran to escape everyone. She tripped. She fell. She landed on her face.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Jace stared at Sasuke, his cheeks turning slightly red. "Excuse me?" He said softly, brushing the hair out of his face. "You called me cute. I don't believe I heard you right, is that correct?" He wanted to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Ella scrambled up. Her jeans where ripped and her knees were bleeding. Her cheek was also bleeding. Ella touched the blood on her cheek and licked her finger. She let her cheek and her knees bleed. She stood up and muttered "Shoot..." Two people where in front of her. She pushed one and shoved the other, running through them.

(Who wants to be the two people? X3)

Frosty
November 11th, 2016, 12:24 PM
trinity picked up her things and walked out if thr classroom. "i need something to do..." she muttered, looking around the hall. She sighed and pulled her headphones up yo her ears and blaired music into them from her phone. She then proceeded to walk outside and sit in front of the school, out of her little troubled mind

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Name Blake Jackson
Age 16
Looks http://41.media.tumblr.com/2d3212659c118fa2f6d4c3af1a09221c/tumblr_nbeb4c919f1swxxogo1_250.jpg
Personality TBRP
Nickname Vixen(goes by Vix)
Love interest Jace?
Other N/A

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Name Blake Jackson
Age 16
Looks http://41.media.tumblr.com/2d3212659c118fa2f6d4c3af1a09221c/tumblr_nbeb4c919f1swxxogo1_250.jpg
Personality TBRP
Nickname Vixen(goes by Vix)
Love interest Jace?
Other N/A

Maybe ;]

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Maybe ;]
Lol ;)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Jace stared at Sasuke, his cheeks turning slightly red. "Excuse me?" He said softly, brushing the hair out of his face. "You called me cute. I don't believe I heard you right, is that correct?" He wanted to make sure he wasn't dreaming.
Sasuke smiles " you heard me I called you cute, adorable and may I add hot as well " he says smiling at him his pitch black long hair with reddish tips moved a bit with the wind as his blood red eyes glowed a bit " do you want me to repeat myself "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Jace sighed, staring straight ahead at Sasuke. "Why are you flirting with me?" He said simply, his eyes sparking with curiosity and slight inquistiveness. "Because I can tell that you are with the look in your eyes and the way you speak." He smirked and tilted his head, his scarf waving slightly in the wind.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Ella darted past the area where Wolf Boss and another person where. The blood from her cheek ran down to her chin and dripped to the ground, and the blood on her knees ran down her legs. She paused in front of Leo high school. She didn't go to the school. She went to Dragon high school. She ran in anyway, leaving small blood droplets on the ground as she ran. She kept on glancing at the rooms, looking for anything like a nurse or office so she could either get help or at least wash the blood off her face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Jace sighed, staring straight ahead at Sasuke. "Why are you flirting with me?" He said simply, his eyes sparking with curiosity and slight inquistiveness. "Because I can tell that you are with the look in your eyes and the way you speak." He smirked and tilted his head, his scarf waving slightly in the wind.
Sasuke smiles " because I can is it a crime to speak the truth my angel I just can't help but flirt with adorable guys like you " he says looking away laughing softly

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Jace smirked a little more, his blush growing darker. "You should be able to help it." He said softly, leaning forwards a bit. "I might be able to help you."

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Ella paused at every door in the Leo high and read the sign and then would take off again. Her cheek and knees where bleeding even more now.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Blake walked out of her class then outside with a heavy sigh. She paused as she saw Wolf boss talking with someone and she wondered if she should try and go around them or wait. She shrugged and sat down on the steps and starting texting her friends, occasionally looking at the two.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Ella ran into Leo high school's office. No one was there. She stole a bandage wrap and ran back outside, tripping over Blake and landing on her other cheek. Now both cheeks where bleeding and her knees where gushing blood.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Blake stood up and scoffed, "Watch where you're going. Leo students. God." She brushed her hand through her hair then saw she was bleeding. She rolled her eyes and held out her hand so she could help her up.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 04:36 PM
(Ella is from Dragon)

Ella stood up and spat out something white. A tooth. She answered roughly back "I am from Dragon" Ella wiped her hoodie sleeve on her cheeks, leaving red stain marks on them. Her cheeks didn't stop bleeding and her knees where stained with blood and blood was still running down. Ella picked up the bandages she had dropped.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 04:39 PM
(You said she had a Leo form earlier, sorry)
"Ah, I couldn't tell." Blake replied with a smirk. "What happened then huh?"

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Ella grunted "I had a problem with a snake. And a rock. And people who sit on stairs" She said, looking at Blake (I ment Dragon. Soz) Ella straitened her long skirt. She pulled up her hoodie and tightened it "Wolf Boss and that other person are to close to the door. I couldn't get in undetected" She muttered.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Blake rolled her eyes, "I'm so glad I could be one of your problems dear." She said, in a mocking tone. Her gaze flicked over to Wolf Boss and who he was talking to, "You know who that is with him?"

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Ella nodded "I know almost everyone. That one he is talking-flirting, I should say- is named Jace. He is a Leo high student" She started to wrap the bandages around her head.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 04:52 PM
"I can't blame Wolf Boss, Jace is pretty hot." Blake said, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Ella grunted as she finished wrapping the bandages around her head, covering her cheeks. Ella moved on to one of her knees and replied "Really? I prefer to NOT love anyone" Her voice cracked in the middle and her voice went high at the end.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Blake rolled her eyes and turned back to Ella, "Well if that's what you prefer, I won't say anything else." Blake went to sit down again but she turned and smirked, "Just by the way, you look pretty hot all covered in bandages." She winked at Ella then sat and got back on her phone.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Ella made no comment but once she finished she went on to do her hand. The snake bite had caused her hand to bleed badly and it was still bleeding. She finished her hand and looked at Blake "Did you say....what I think you said?" She asked, weary of the answer. Ella glanced at Wolf Boss and then at Jace, then back at Blake.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Blake smiled and over at her, "I might have, I might not have. What do you think I said?"

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"I can't blame Wolf Boss, Jace is pretty hot." Blake said, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

*wiggles eyebrows*)

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Ella opened her mouth and then clamped it shut. She seemed to be suppressing a scream. The snake had bitten her foot. Ella cursed and ripped the snake off as blood started to gush out of her ankle. She threw the snake aside and then grabbed the bandages, sitting down near Blake. She started wrapping her ankle (Ella is like a magnet for getting hurt, btw)

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:13 PM
*wiggles eyebrows*)
*winks*)

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Ella opened her mouth and then clamped it shut. She seemed to be suppressing a scream. The snake had bitten her foot. Ella cursed and ripped the snake off as blood started to gush out of her ankle. She threw the snake aside and then grabbed the bandages, sitting down near Blake. She started wrapping her ankle (Ella is like a magnet for getting hurt, btw)
(Oh god)
Blake rose an eyebrow and smirked, "Nice one, very classy."

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:14 PM
( Poor Ella X3)

Ella rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth "I don't WANT to get hurt, I am just a magnet for it" She finished wrapping her ankle.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:26 PM
(Poor poor Ella)
Blake rolled her eyes but gave Ella a small smile, "Alright then, just don't give me the magnet for bad luck."

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Ella grinned slightly "Don't worry, it isn't contagious" Then added darkly "Unlike the pain of being bitten by a snake" She clutched her hand.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Blake gave a small laugh, "Alright, I'll stop. Maybe.." She gave Ella another wink, grinning.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Ella punched Blake in the shoulder playfully "Ha! You better stop!" She said, her voice hinting she was playing.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Blake playfully shoved Ella, careful not to put her off balance and she replied, "Oh of course, anything for the queen."

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Ella laughed and then her face went pale with pain. She pressed her hand to her cheek. It hurt to laugh. Ella murmured, cursing herself.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:49 PM
BUMP)

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Sorry, was making a thread)
Blake gave Ella a concerned look, "You ok?"

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM
She shook her head and pointed at her cheek. She whispered "My cheek hurts"

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"Do you know where they would have ice in Leo?" Blake asked as she started to stand up.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Ella nodded her head slowly to not hurt herself and whispered "Yes, I think it is in the office. Nobody is there.."

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM
"I'll go get it." Blake told her then stood and headed into Leo. She sprinted down the hall and finally found the office. She slid inside, grabbed the ice, then sprinted back out. "This might work." She told her, breathing heavily as she handed Ella the ice and sat back down.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Ella nodded and pressed the ice to her cheek. She seemed relieved as the cold ice sunk through the bandage. "Thanks..er...what's your name?"

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"Blake, but you can call me V." Blake told her, then glanced over at Wolf Boss and Jace, "They're still flirting huh?"

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Ella grunted "Wolf Boss flirts. A lot. OH! You don't know my name. I am Ella, but my nickname is Bird" She said.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"Hmm, nice name Ella, but why Bird?" Blake questioned, giving her an amused look.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Ella looked at her "Because of my long, thin arms and legs" She said, adding "Not to mention how thin I am and am so easily hurt. Just like a bird"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Jace smirked a little more, his blush growing darker. "You should be able to help it." He said softly, leaning forwards a bit. "I might be able to help you."
Sasuke laughs softly " of course you'll be able to help after all you are the reason I can't help it in the first place " he says leaning in a bit as well

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Jace smirked. "Stop your nonsense." He narrowed his eyes slightly and stood up to avoid the awkwardness of the moment. He tightened the scarf around his neck and grabbed his duffel bag, slinging it around his shoulders. "Now, if you don't mind, I'll be on my way. I'm having a study meeting in my dorm room, and I'm inviting you. After all, you do seem like a good student. So, I'll be expecting you there. Others will not be there as they were invited to other study meetings, so I will just invite you. Sasuke, you seem very kind." Jace did a little bow as was required after meeting new people, then he turned and walked away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Jace smirked. "Stop your nonsense." He narrowed his eyes slightly and stood up to avoid the awkwardness of the moment. He tightened the scarf around his neck and grabbed his duffel bag, slinging it around his shoulders. "Now, if you don't mind, I'll be on my way. I'm having a study meeting in my dorm room, and I'm inviting you. After all, you do seem like a good student. So, I'll be expecting you there. Others will not be there as they were invited to other study meetings, so I will just invite you. Sasuke, you seem very kind." Jace did a little bow as was required after meeting new people, then he turned and walked away.
Sasuke laughs softly " as you wish I'll be there my dear " he says standing up and walking to the dorms by his school " now should I change or stay how I am ?" He says thinking to himself as he walks

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Jace cleaned up his dorm room, then set out his studying materials and played some music in the background. He lit a warm vanilla pumpkin scented candle, dimming the lights a slight bit and then sitting down in a soft chair.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Sasuke takes a shower and changes putting on a coat over a open white shirt " this seems good " he says as he looks at a mirror " but he is having a study session...." he smiles " shirtless it is "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Jace studied longer, looking at the time and sighing. "He should be here by now..." he murmured, his eyes glowing aoftly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sasuke walks towards Jaces dorm and clicks a button on the front door " hello I'm here for jace. " he says into the intercom and stands back waiting he didn't go shirtless he wore a jacket and a open white shirt that showed his powerful muscles with some classy black jeans

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Jace opened the door and smiled softly at Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke! Come on in!" He gently grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside, shutting the door. He purposefully tried not to stare at his bare chest, and blushed. "Sit down wherever you'd like."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Sasuke smiles as he looks around "nice place Angel tell me are they're others coming?" He asks sitting on jaces bed smiling at jace with glowing eyes

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:11 PM
"No. Just me and you." Jace locked the door and sat back down in his chair, opening a book and looking down at it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Sasuke smiles " oh~ so what are we studying?" He says standing up walking towards jace

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:15 PM
"Science." Jace traced his finger along the pages, not noticing Sasuke and blinking.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Name Sasha
Age 19
Looks http://static.tumblr.com/2a14619c4f81621c31c235625e301e6f/nwny0aj/cvzmiaftd/tumblr_static_-women-blue-eyes-long-hair-pantyhose-flyable-heart-anime-girls-black-hair-shizuka-itou-noiji-shirasagi-mayuri-fresh-new-hd-wallpaper--.jpg
Personality TBRPĂ©d
What your family is known for or why you're in this school Because of Jace
Love interest Open
Other Jace's sister

(And I already asked Skye)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Sasuke smiles as he stands behind jace " science huh which kind?" He says leaning closer to jaces ear

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 09:20 PM
(Since I am already in this role play, I am just going to join in)

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Jace blushed. "Genetics and reproduction. You should probably be studying for the test." Jace said softly, flipping the page and reading his notes.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Sasha dialed Jace's phone again. No answer. She sent another voice message...JACE PICK UP THE DANG PHONE ALREADY!!!! CALL ME BACK!!... she screamed into her phone. She tapped her foot on the ground impatiently. She called again. (Sasha is NOT patient)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Sasuke smiles " ohh I see but isn't it better to study hands on for example " he grabs jaces hand and puts it on his chest " you can tell and see how muscles feel if you eat healthy and work out.. a lot " he says smiling as he hears jaces phone " seems like someone is calling you "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Jace blushed more, then pulled grabbed his phone. "The Livingston dorm this is Jace speaking, what is it Sasha? I'm a little busy studying." He said softly.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Sasha says calmly "Well, you told me you would lend me 30 bucks" Her voice turned angry and loud "AND YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO MEET ME OUT FRONT ONE HOUR AGO!!!! IF YOU ARN'T OUT HERE IN 5 MINIUTES, I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART!!!" She screamed. ( As you can tell, she is not very happy about having to stand out front of the school for and HOUR)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he sits down watching jace talk to someone

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Jace sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes. "The money is in your dorm, and I'll have to meet you later. I said I'm busy." He hung up on her and put the phone down, looking back at Sasuke and blinking. "Now where were we?"

It would be funny if Sasha walked in on them)

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(Sasha has to live with Jace, so she has a key anyway. She sleeps on the floor, so nobody really knows she lives there other then Jace. She spends most of her time outside though, so she just sleeps and eats breakfast there)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Name: Alex "Fang" Sergo
Looks: https://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/842-05979801em-Handsome-young-African-American-man-wearing-hoodie-listening-to-music.jpg (Just with longer hair)
Personality : TBRP
Nickname Fang
Love interest Adriana
Other He's Sasuke's best friend...?

Name: Adriana MacBlain
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/52/59/c8/5259c88434e69d21e8f99817f47bf80d.jpg
Personality: TBRP
What your family is known for or why you're in this school: She's the daughter of Lord and Lady MacBlain, who rule over a large province in Scotland
Love interest: Fang.
Other Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Yes!! He can be his second in command! Accepted) Sasuke smiles as he holds his hand out " take my hand and we'll go back to where we were"

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 09:54 PM
(Sasha technically lives with Jace, so she has the key to the freaking place anyway.)

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Whatever) Jace slowly took Sasuke's hand, his eyes glowing in the dim light. "Alright." He whispered, relaxing in his seat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:58 PM
He smiles as he pulls jace to him making jace sit on his lap " now then let's continue studying " he says moving in to kiss jace

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Jace blushed madly as Sasuke kissed him, his eyes widening. His hands were in Sasuke's own hands and he couldn't exactly move, but he found it surprising that he, a Liblvingston, was kissing a Boss Wolf Delinquent.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Fang walked through an ally-way, clicking a lighter on and off every now and then. The light flared up, and off, on, and off. He looked up, as he saw one of the students at his school pinning a girl against a wall. She was screaming, albeit muffled, as he kissed her violently. "Oi!" He yelled, grabbing the student away, holding him up by the collar. "She your girlfriend?"

"Nnnnahh, bro~" The drunk student slurred. "I wassss jusst having a goood time withhhh her." His breath drifted into Fang's nose, and Fang wrinkled his nose.

"Look," Fang snarled. "Go home." He shoved him away.

The drunk student stumbled away, and Fang looked at the girl.

"Th-thank you." The girl stammered, details unrecognizable in the dim light.

"Welcome." Fang grunted.

The girl looked up at him, the corner of the "Rich School" badge glinting as she ran off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Sasuke stops the kiss licking his lips " is something the matter or I'm just that good of a kisser "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Jace blinked, looking down at Sasuke and biting his lip. "No. It's just that I never expected a kiss from you during a study meeting. I normally just study with my comrades. This is very new and pleasuring."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Sasuke smiles " I rarely study my Angel the only thing I do study is you " he says kissing his nose " and I am known for being unexpected my dear "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Jace blushed more, his eyes glowing in the dim light. "That's nice of you to say, Sasuke." He whispered. Right when his lips landed back on Sasuke's, the door to his dorm swung open and the principal stood there. As soon as he saw Jace and Sasuke, his jaw dropped. He ran in and grabbed Jace, pulling him off of Sasuke and taking him to his office. Jace didn't protest. He hardly made any noise at all. All he did was wince as he was pulled off of Sasuke. He felt like he'd just been ripped apart from his life-source. "You know so much better than this, Jace. I will not allow any homophobic activity in my academy." He declared, dragging Jace along. They got to his office and Jace sat down in the chair, his heart racing. The principal paced back and forth, then sighed and looked at Jace. "Why?" He asked. "Give me a simple answer. Just three words, Jace. Why would you kiss another boy?" He stared at Jace right in the eye, who calmly replied with, "I love him."

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Adriana stumbled inside, her demeanor frightened. "Principal," She stopped short when she saw the two. "Nevermind..." She mumbled, hair falling into her face as she backed out of the room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as the principal takes jace " no way im letting some guy take away my angel " he texts fang " hi come over to Leo high school they took my angel " he says as he walks towards the office with glowing red eyes

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:03 PM
The principal sighed again. "Jace, you know the rules. There is no homophobic activity at this school." Jace looked down at his feet. "Yessir." He whispered, the scarf loose around his neck. The principal nodded. "Good." He looked out the window and watched a few of the kids from Dragon High run around outside, and kids from Leo study on the benches.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Sasuke knocks on the door hard " hello! It's me " Sasuke says in a cold voice

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Jace flinched, then his eyes glimmered with hope. The principal approached the door and opened it, pulling Sasuke inside and putting him in a chair next to Jace's. Jace looked up at Sasuke, a weak smile on his face. The principal slammed his fist down onto the desk. "Jace! What did I just tell you!" He grumble . Jace flinched again and looked away from Sasuke, tears building up in his eyes. He had no idea why he was even crying. He knew he could be a big crybaby at times, but the principal was being very rude and taking away everything he had.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he grabs the principal by the shirt " hi you know what happens when you make the wolf boss's mate cry " he readys his fist " you get the fangs " he says growling loudly " but I'm willing to make a deal you don't bother my angel and I'll let you walk home instead of being carried to the hospital "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:21 PM
The principal pushed him away, sighing. "Okay, okay kid, I'll leave him alone." He narrowed his eyes and sat down in his chair, turning to the computer and doing his work. Jace bit his lip, a few of the tears sliding down his face.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Fang arrived. "I'm here, 'suke." He said, leaning against the doorframe. He winked at Adriana, clicking his tongue against his teeth as he pointed a finger gun at her, giving her a charming smile before turning back to Sasuke. "So, that's the angel, huh?" He asked, smiling. "You picked a nice one, 'suke. I'm jealous." He punched Sasuke lightly in the arm. The two had been childhood friends, not quite as long as some of Sasuke's other friends, but long enough.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Sasuke smiles "the girl is not my angel fang " he begins to carry jace " this cutie is my angel you can have the girl if you want " he says as he licks the tears off jaces face " if he does anything else to make you cry tell me or fang here and we'll have to whole school come here to beat him up "

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Jace blushed madly, sniffling and wrapping his scarf over his mouth. He nodded slightly, glancing at Fang, then resting his head on Sasuke's chest. He did have extreme feelings. He just couldn't say what he felt straight to his face yet. He was weak and slightly tired, but otherwise felt fine.... despite his heart being crushed. He heard the principal. He couldn't show any homophobic love.... it killed him, but he knew he would still do it. Sonetimes.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Fang gave the two a coy smile, before stretching. "Well, little lady, care to join me... for uh..." He was staring at her, recognizing the badge. "It's you!" He exclaimed. "That girl from earlier!"

Adriana understood, and smiled weakly. "Thanks for helping me out back there..." She muttered adorably.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Skye looked around the school called Leo High. Suddenly Carnanthiya came flying in and ran right into her.
"Skypes!" She said hugging her.
"Get.off.me" Skye hissed.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Boop xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Jace blushed madly, sniffling and wrapping his scarf over his mouth. He nodded slightly, glancing at Fang, then resting his head on Sasuke's chest. He did have extreme feelings. He just couldn't say what he felt straight to his face yet. He was weak and slightly tired, but otherwise felt fine.... despite his heart being crushed. He heard the principal. He couldn't show any homophobic love.... it killed him, but he knew he would still do it. Sonetimes.
Sasuke smiles " okay...let's go to my school " he says smiling as he walks out of the room still carrying jace " hi fang you coming if you want I can carry the girl for you as well "

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Fang just nodded, and glanced at Adriana. He picked her up gently, his usual smirk turned into a frown of concern as he followed Sasuke. Adriana's head nestled itself on his chest, eyes closed.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Skye soon pulled Carnanthiya off of her. The two began walking .
"You act like you dont know me! I'm your sister" Carnanthiya said.
"Shh don't speak so loud" Skye hissed .

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Jace sighed softly, resting in his arms and closing his eyes.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:29 AM
The girls made there way to Sasuke.
"What's up with them?" Skye asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Sasuke smiles at the girls " we just caught some angels " he says walking away from them

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Jace hid his face in his scarf and the rest of his tears slid down his face.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Bump)

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 05:31 PM
(Sorry I went to a party and ended up staying the night, recap?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Jace hid his face in his scarf and the rest of his tears slid down his face.
Sasuke holds jace close " is something wrong what did the old guy say?"

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Fang spoke up. "Homophobic activity is not allowed at this school, 'suke." He said quietly, brushing a dark hand through Adriana's hair.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"He said, 'no homophobic activity'. I'm not allowed to love you. My heart says otherwise." He said softly. He let the hair fall in front of his face, and he practically melted into Sasuke to hide himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " I see then I guess us coming to this school was a good idea after all fang tomorrow we let the Leo school know that I'm in charge now or is that too much " he says kissing jaces head

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:23 PM
"A little too much, boss." Fang replied with a sigh. "As much as I would love to punch the principal in the face, we can't forget that these students come from rich families." He pointed out. "And if they catch wind of us terrorizing the school, then the school might be shut down for the children's safety, and we might not see Adriana or Jace ever again."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " yeah then how about we ...turn the students against this rule I can call my brothers and sister to flirt with some top students "

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Jace flinched and accidentally fell out of Sasuke's arms, hitting the floor and getting the breath knocked out of him. "Oww..." he whispered, standing up. He moved away from Sasuke, shuddering and holding back his tears. "I've..... I'm sorry. I need time by myself. I just need to think." He began moving to his dorm, crossing his arms and pursing his lips.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " ....fang I want to bring that rule down I want that old man to bow down to me he made my angel cry I'll make his life a living hell by making each student in this school my soldiers " his eyes glowed " is this understood "

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Fang exhaled. "Yes, Sasuke." He said, though his face showed nothing. "Now, I gotta find this girl's room." He walked off.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Jace walked into his room and shut the door, locking it and sitting down on his bed. He did a lot of thinking, and frowned. After a while, he say back up and hugged a pillow to his chest, sighing. "I'm want Sasuke in here with me..." he said softly, closing his eyes and thinking about him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Sasuke looks at fang and smiles " don't do anything I would do to someone cute " he winks at Adriana as he walks off

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Jace hugged the pillow tighter, then walked out of his room and roamed the halls.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Sasuke was walking down the hall to jaces room " oh jace!" He says seeing jace in the hallway

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Jace look ed up at Sasuke, smiling softly. "Sasuke." He blushed and walked up to him, wrapping his arms around him and resting his head on his chest. "We're you coming to me room?" He wondered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds him close " yep I wanted to see you " he says kissing his head

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Fang was right in front of Adriana's room when Adriana woke up. She let out a scream, tumbling out of Fang's arms, and tried running off only to trip and fall.

"Woah!" Fang helped her up. "Easy, Fox." He brushed her hair out of her face, and gestured to her room. "Just bringing you to your room. You fell asleep on me, and knowing how snobby the students at Leo can be, I brought you back."

"Fox?" Adriana wondered, before shaking her head. "That's not my name, it's Adriana!" Adriana pouted.

"Sure, Fox." Fang laughed, before opening her door, and placing the key in her hand. The two stared at each other for a moment.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Jace smiled and saw the principal out of the corner of his eye. "Sasuke...!" He pushed him away and turned around, slowly walking away. The principal walked down the hallway Sasuke and Jace were in, looking at the paperwork.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he follows jace and as soon as they were in front of jaces room he grabs jaces hand and immediately runs into jaces room closing and locking the door " now he can't do anything when I do this " he says holding him close

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Jace smiled and pressed up against him, closing his eyes and exhaling. "I do love you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to speak in a low husky voice into jaces ear " je t'aime aussi ( I love you too in French :3) " he says smiling

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Aww this is so sweet :3) Jace blushed and smiled softly, keeping his scarf around his neck. "So you know french." He really liked that, and he kept his head resting on his chest.

What if Jace went out and got punched and bullied by one of Dragons students, like bruises around the neck and a black eye, and he uses his scarf to cover up the bruises, and sunglasses to cover up the black eye. Well Sasuke finds out and asks who hurt him and stuff, but Jace denies it continuously. He would eventually say who it was, though, and Sasuke went like super saiyan on the bully xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Yep and yes! :3) Sasuke smiles " yep I know many languages French is just one of my favorites " he says holding him close as he begins to carry jace

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Okay xD) Jace kept his arms wrapped around Sasuke, cracking his eyes open. "I know French as well." He wondered where Sasuke was taking him, and he geld onto him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Sasuke places him on the bed and lays down on top of him " how about Spanish ?"

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Jace smiled. "I know over twenty." He slowly ran his hand through Sasuke's hair, and placed the other on his back. Jace sighed through his nose and closed his eyes. He enjoyed the peaceful and relaxing moment. Just him and Sasuke together, cuddling, on a bed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " and I know nearly all of the languages my love " he says kissing his head

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Jace laughed quietly, then shut his mouth as he heard footsteps. They stopped at his door, then someone knocked at his door. The lights were off in his room, and he tried staying as quiet as possible. "Hello? Jace? I know you are in there! I need to speak with you about Sasuke and your relationship in my office." He demanded, fiddling with the doorknob. Jace pulley Sasuke close to him, closing his eyes and staying as quiet as possible. He knew the principal would go away if they stayed quiet. He just knew.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to kiss jaces neck as he holds him close staying as quiet as he can be

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Jace exhaled quietly, tilting his head and giving Sasuke more access to his neck. The principal knocked again, then banged on the door. He flinched again and pressed up against Sasuke, biting his tongue to quit from making any noise. "Jace, I'm going to go get my key to open the door. I'll be back. I know that you are in there. Stop hiding. You are probably in there with that homophobe of yours.." he grumbled. Jace narrowed his eyes and hadn't the urge to scream in the principals face, but pushed it away and say there, fuming. The principal walked off, and Jace let out a big breath of air. "Sasuke.... can I go for a walk?" He whispered, looking up at him with softly glowing eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Sasuke smiles " sure mind if I come with " he says sitting up

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Jace frowned. "No, I kind of want to go on my own.." he kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry. I just need a walk to myself. Next time we can both go." He smiled softly and sat up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Sasuke smiles " as you wish my dear do you want me to stay here or leave "

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"I suggest you go back to Dragon. The principal could catch you." He whispered, sliding the window to his room open. He smiled at Sasuke again, then grabbed his duffel bag and hopped out. He left it open for Sasuke, but ran far away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he jumps out the window and runs towards the dragon high school

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:54 PM
As Jace was walking, a few of Sasuke's friends watched him from around a corner. They all snickered and quietly gallows him, soon surrounding him. Jace froze in spot and backed away, but someone from behind cupped a hand over his mouth and held a sharpened rock to his throat. Jace'd heartbeat quickened and his eyes dilated in fear. The group laughed and the person holding him ha their hands on his neck, and we're holding it so hard that they left bruises and nearly crushed his windpipe. He tried kicking and struggling, but they all started kicking and punching at him. "We all know who you are! You're wolf boss's boyfriend!" They spat. Jace has tears in his eyes from the pain. "Your the little gay Leo kid!" They threw him on the ground and kicked him in the sides while he curled up, trying to ignore it. They eventually left, and Jace went back to his room. He found that the principal came in but didn't find him. He shut the window and put on some sunglasses to his his black eye, and covered the bruises along his neck with the scarf. There were huge scabs and bruises on his sides and stomach, and he wiped away his tears.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Sasuke sees some of his friends coming back to school with big smiles on there face his eyes glowed a bit as he felt uneasy about something he begins to run back to leo high and begins to throw some rocks to jaces window

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Jace sighed and opened up the window, poking his head out. "What's wrong, Sasuke?" He asked, letting his hair fall down on his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Sasuke begins to climb up to the window " just had a bad feeling are you okay?" He asks climbing into his room

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Lukas nodded slightly, sitting down on his bed. "Yeah.... Im...umm, I'm alright.." he said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " are you sure ?" He asks sitting closer to jace

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Jace nodded slightly, looking away from Sasuke. His scarf drooped a little, showing multiple bruises along his neck.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Name lunis wolf
Age 15
Looks http://66.media.tumblr.com/3aed3c594ed65273a08f5bc6a8cc606a/tumblr_nm0imv0KkC1tc0a1no1_500.jpg
Personality snappy sarastic doesnt do whats shes told dangerous
Nickname moon fox
Love interest open
Other hi

Name vixen star
Age 16
Looks https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/674934894645092353/zjgXCMnY.jpg ( she has a pink dress with pink shoes and white leggings )
Personality sweet loving rule abiding
What your family is known for or why you're in this school can her dad be like the president or a really famous actor
Love interest open
Other hi

Fourm for teachers
Name mr. fury // ms.flight
Age 34 // 22
Looks http://www.90210cast.com/images/ryan-matthews.jpg // http://www.young-germany.de/sites/default/files/styles/stage/public/field_visuals/young_woman_with_laptop_english_teacher_visual_sta ge.jpg?itok=U5puqLXm
Personality he favors bad he loves rebels and refuses to have rules // kind loving she is awesome
Class you teach i dont know? // anything im not sure
Love interest meh // meeh
Other hi

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Mr. Fury sounds like a awesome teacher)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Accepted :3) Sasuke eyes widen seeing the bruises " who did that?" He asks calmly as he moves closer to jace

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"N-nobody!" Jace said in a hurry. As he panicked, his sunglasses fell off and his black eye revealed itself. He froze and didn't look at Sasuke. "I-I fell d-down the s-stairs..." he lied, his voice quavering.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Sasuke eyes widen as he holds jaces hand " don't lie to me who hurt you..." his eyes glowed " was it the boys from my school?"

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Jace was shaking slightly, still denying it. "No, Sasuke..." he he whispered, tears building up in his eyes. "I... It wasn't t-them.." he leanwd against him, biting his lip and holding back his tears.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he holds jaces face in his hand " then who did it I know full well what someone who was beaten up looks like you can't lie to me "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Jace bit his lip, trying to stay calm and gentlemanly. "I.... It was them. I'm sorry. Those boys..." he whispered, still holding his tears back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands up " I knew it " he says beginning to walk to the door his eyes glowing in anger

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Jace's eyes widened and he jumped up, grabbing Sasuke's hand. "Wait, no, Sasuke! You don't have too! If you beat them up, we'll get seperated, and I won't see you again!" He pleaded. "We can both go."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Sasuke looks at jace before sighing softly " fine you can come but I am not holding back when I fight them love and I'll beat them up no matter what " he kisses jaces hand " no one hurts my angel and gets away with it " he says in his low husky voice

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Jace nodded slightly, then stood next to his side and pressed up against him. "I trust you.. but don't get too carried away. They... they could hurt you, too." He whispered, squeezing his hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds him close " don't worry I'm the wolf boss for a reason " he says holding his hand as he begins to walk out of the room

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Jace smiled, getting an idea. "Hey, they're outside right now. Maybe I could go ahead without you, then they come and try to fight me, but then you come out and beat them up? Like a little prank!" He smiled more and looked up at Sasuke for approval.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Sasuke smiles " sure I'll be the tree and you bring them when you feel they're close enough just yell wolf and I'll come and beat them up "

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Jace nodded, still smiling. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." He was already running ahead and out the doors. Jace headed out into the path where he has, still carrying his stuff. The same group from earlier snickered and ran out, cornering him again, the oldest and strongest walking up to him. He was punched in the gut again, and he slid down the wall, waiting for Sasuke to get in place. He ignored the pain, but was kicked again in the side of his head. He yelped in pain, blood dripping from the cut. They even kicked him in the jaw, fracturing it and causing him to scream. Eventually, after more kicking and punching, he yelled wolf. "Wolf! Wolf!" He screamed, stunning the attackers for the time being. They all looked at him, then at each other. Once they realized what was happening, they all slowly backed away from the shaking, bleeding and bruised Jace. He was now covered in blood and was extremely weak, but he still tried standing up. "Wolf..." he croaked one last time, before falling over and blacking out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he steps out he bends down to jace and kisses his head " sleep for now " he says standing up looking at the group with glowing red eyes " now who's first " he says punching his fist together as he growls loudly like a wolf

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Jace was limp, blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth. The group shoved the leader forwards, then began to slowly move away. The leader winced and held his hands up. "Hey, man, listen, he's just... he was being mean to us! Yeah, he hit us first! We were just defending ourselves!" He protested, eyes wide and in fear. The group nodded, glancing at the wounded Jace.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Sasuke growls softly " lies what's the real reason if I like it I may consider not hurt too badly if I don't like it well let's say you'll end up going to the hospital with broken bones " he says stepping forward a bit

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:13 PM
The leader flinched and stepped back, his eyes wide. "We just decided to pick on him, that's all! Listen, I know we took it to far, but we just... erm... we hadn't too! He was just the only one out here, so we chose him!" The group nodded again, starting to move away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Sasuke laughs coldly " sorry guys i didn't like it " he says running up to the leader and punching him hard in the stomach

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:19 PM
The leader flew back, hitting a tree and groaning in pain. The group screamed and began running away, all of them spreading out. The leader tried getting up to run away as well, shaking and looking at Sasuke. "Please... Just let me go... it won't happen again.." he pleaded.

Jace cracked his eyes open, and the pain hit him. He began hyperventilating, as he couldn't see and looked around without noticing anything. "Sasuke...? Where are you...?" He whispered. His vision was blurred and he could hardly breathe. "Please.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Sasuke just looks at him as he kicks him hard in the stomach and bends down to grab his hair " it better no happen if I find out that you hurt him again I will kill you understand?" He says letting go and once he hears jace he immediately runs to him " im here it's okay Sasuke is here " he says holding him close hoping to calm him down

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 08:27 PM
The leader coughed, then threw up in the bushes. Then he limped off, trying to get away from Sasuke.

Jace heard Sasuke's voice and he calmed down, leaning into his arms. "Please.. take me to a hospital.." he pleaded, looking up at Sasuke. "It hurts... everything hurts.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to carry Jace and run towards the hospital " don't worry we're almost there"

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"Sasuke, what's your favorite color...?" Jace asked, looking up at him with a small smile on his face. "Mine is red. If you couldn't tell by my scarf and my bed sheets." He leaned against Sasuke's chest, trusting him and staying calm through the pain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2016, 05:13 PM
"Sasuke, what's your favorite color...?" Jace asked, looking up at him with a small smile on his face. "Mine is red. If you couldn't tell by my scarf and my bed sheets." He leaned against Sasuke's chest, trusting him and staying calm through the pain.
Sasuke smiles " grey black and red " he says running into the hospital and looks around yelling that he needs help

Poppyfrost
November 15th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Jace smiled again, then blacked out. A few nurses ran over, escorting Sasuke and them to the room.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Bump)

Poppyfrost
November 18th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Bump again lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Jace smiled again, then blacked out. A few nurses ran over, escorting Sasuke and them to the room.
Sorry! :3) Sasuke nods slowly as he follows them and hands them jace leaving him alone in the room while they heal him

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:00 PM
It's fine xD) Jace had a bandage across his chest and half of his head was in bandages. They cleaned up the scratches and he had a total of 102 stitches. The paramedics came out and allowed Sasuke inside. Jace was resting, his head laying on the pillow as he dreamed about Sasuke.

Poppyfrost
November 26th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Bump)

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 12:21 AM
Name: Skylar Moon
Looks: Blond hair with blue ends, One eye is Green and the other Blue
Personality: Troublemaker, loving, kind, sweet, hot headed
Nickname : NightMoon
Love interest: OPEN!!!!!!!
Other :Plays basketball (PointGuard)