PDA

View Full Version : Want to roleplay with me?

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Hello people, with the new site, and the updates my cats have gotten a little mixed up so. She cats Toms

Thunderclan

Brightkit
Lostkit

Shadowclan
Darkoak
Wildpaw

Riverclan
Moonpaw
Greystream & Splashkit

Windclan
Featherheart
Blackice

DS
Elric
Shadow

Form:
My cat name:
Your cat:

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 09:34 AM
My cat name: Nightpaw
Your cat: Wildpaw
Roleplay sample: Nightpaw woke up in a dream. "Nightpaw, it is me... Your mother....", the strange figure said. "Ashflight? Is that really you, mother? Where's father?", Nightpaw asked. "Your father is over there. By that cave.", Ashflight said. "I'm over here, Nightpaw.", his father said. "Coalfur... Are you and mother still alive or am I dreaming?", Nightpaw asked. "You're dreaming, Nightpaw. But don't worry...", his parents said and then left. Nightpaw woke up, startled. He gasped, and breathed heavily. "It was just a dream, Nightpaw... Just a dream...", he told himself.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 09:49 AM
My cat name: Nightpaw
Your cat: Wildpaw
Roleplay sample: Nightpaw woke up in a dream. "Nightpaw, it is me... Your mother....", the strange figure said. "Ashflight? Is that really you, mother? Where's father?", Nightpaw asked. "Your father is over there. By that cave.", Ashflight said. "I'm over here, Nightpaw.", his father said. "Coalfur... Are you and mother still alive or am I dreaming?", Nightpaw asked. "You're dreaming, Nightpaw. But don't worry...", his parents said and then left. Nightpaw woke up, startled. He gasped, and breathed heavily. "It was just a dream, Nightpaw... Just a dream...", he told himself.

Yay! Do you want to post first or me?

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Yay! Do you want to post first or me?
You.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Moonfur

judas
November 11th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Posted

Quaker
November 13th, 2016, 07:00 PM
My cat name: Blackice
Your cat: Flarepaw
Roleplay sample: Blackice gazed into the dark, dense forest as his uneasy paws carried him into it. He felt his fur stand on end and he regretted to choose here to hunt. What am I thinking? Blackice asked himself mentally. As he ventured deeper in this dark place, a sound came from a bush that he had passed and was a few tail-lengths from. Blackice's eyes began to widen in fear and he saw two amber eyes gazing at him from that same bush. The creature lunged at him. Blackice shot himself forward into a extremely fast pace and he heard the creature behind him, chasing him, every step it took made his fear rise to it's highest. His heart racing, he saw a light which would lead out of this terrible place. He could hear the heavy steps the creature getting faster. It might be trying to catch him before he escaped. Blackice ran the fastest he could in his life and leaped out of the forest when he soon heard the creature stop. As he looked back, he saw a brown figure disappear into the darkness. Blackice collapsed in exhaustion and took a breather. (Sorry if this is too long...)

CookiesCooking
November 14th, 2016, 01:19 PM
My cat name: Darkoak
Your cat: Silentheart
Roleplay sample: A soft wheeze escapes a Smokey Tabby she-cat in a cool cave as she lays there, shivering. Coughing hard, she showed the effects of greencough, but was not really going to die yet. Oh no. Not till she took over at least one of the Clans. Slowly, she started to rise, eyes opening to reveal odd eyes. One a sharp blue and the other a sharp green. "I will do this...I can do this...I just need more cats...maybe a friend...a deputy..." She rasps, shivering.

Caligo Everton
November 14th, 2016, 01:25 PM
What's Erica bio.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:38 PM
My cat name: Tigressclaw
Your cat: Lostkit
Roleplay sample: Tigressclaw walked to the Thunderclan camp and nodded to Lostkit "Hello Lostkit, I'm Tigressclaw, a Thunderclan warrior."

judas
November 15th, 2016, 04:18 PM
My cat name: Flarepaw
Your cat: Quaker
Roleplay sample: Flarepaw gazed into the dark, dense forest as his uneasy paws carried him into it. He felt his orange fur stand on end and he regretted to choose here to hunt. What am I thinking? Flarepaw asked himself mentally. As he ventured deeper in this dark place, a sound came from a bush that he had passed and was a few tail-lengths from. Flarepaw's eyes began to widen in fear and he saw two amber eyes gazing at him from that same bush. The creature lunged at him. Flarepaw shot himself forward into a extremely fast pace and he heard the creature behind him, chasing him, every step it took made his fear rise to it's highest. His heart racing, he saw a light which would lead out of this terrible place. He could hear the heavy steps the creature took as they got faster. It might be trying to catch him before he escaped. Flarepaw ran the fastest he could in his life and leaped out of the forest and heard the creature stop. As he looked back, he saw a brown figure disappear into the darkness. Flarepaw collapsed in exhaustion and took a breather. (Sorry if this is too long...)
My cat name: Darkoak
Your cat: Silentheart
Roleplay sample: A soft wheeze escapes a Smokey Tabby she-cat in a cool cave as she lays there, shivering. Coughing hard, she showed the effects of greencough, but was not really going to die yet. Oh no. Not till she took over at least one of the Clans. Slowly, she started to rise, eyes opening to reveal odd eyes. One a sharp blue and the other a sharp green. "I will do this...I can do this...I just need more cats...maybe a friend...a deputy..." She rasps, shivering.
What's Erica bio.
My cat name: Tigressclaw
Your cat: Lostkit
Roleplay sample: Tigressclaw walked to the Thunderclan camp and nodded to Lostkit "Hello Lostkit, I'm Tigressclaw, a Thunderclan warrior."
Quaker I'm not sure which of my cats you want to role play with
Holly Hi!!! <3 Elric is a male healer but he fights more then he heals
Tigressy Okay! Who do you want to start