PDA

View Full Version : MLP

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:37 AM
My Little Pony RP!
Mostly just for fun and no introduction because I'm lazy.

Forum:
Name:
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) :
Personality:
Cutie Mark:
Looks:
Prince or Princess(for royalty) :
Family:
Love interest:
Job:
Home:
Extra:
Backstory(optional) :
Sexuality(optional) :

Royalty: 6/10

So far:
Jasmine Tortishell- (me)(Pegasus)
Mechanical Heart- Blue Wishes(Unicorn)
Surfside Waves- Derp Katz(Alicorn)
Princess Lunala- Chara Dreemurr(Alicorn)-raises the moon
Golden Splashedmoon- /~MaNg|3(Earth Pony)
Prince Charles- Goose(Alicorn)
Sky- Sliverheart-the-warrior(Griffon)
Stormy Cloud- Blizzard(Pegasus)
Sasuke wolf- sasukewolf(madness)(Alicorn)
Obsidian Flash- Skye(Alicorn)
Katsune Rain- AshTheCat38(Unicorn)
Nightmareheart- *Lionblaze//Falconpaw(Alicorn)- traveler
Rainbow Flash- Turtlestar(Pegasus)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) : Gemmed Pegasus
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly
Looks:brown with dark brown hooves,mane,tail, and forehead, purple gem in forehead, wings are brown with dark brown tips, dark brown eyes with a bit of green
Cutie Mark: None
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : None
Family: Open
Love interest: Open
Job: Cook
Home: Forest house
Extra: She doesn't fly much and uses her gems magic in certain situations
Backstory(optional) :None
Sexuality(optional) : Lesbian

:blue:
November 11th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Name: Mechanical Heart
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) : Unicorn
Personality: TBRP
Looks: http://img11.deviantart.net/ae1c/i/2015/115/e/3/mlp_oc_reference_sheet_by_cindacry-d4qqdwh.png
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : N/A
Job: Student-at the magic school
Home: Located in Ponyville
Extra: None
Backstory(optional) : Eh...no
Sexuality(optional) : Nah

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:01 AM
Name: Mechanical Heart
Personality: TBRP
Looks: http://img11.deviantart.net/ae1c/i/2015/115/e/3/mlp_oc_reference_sheet_by_cindacry-d4qqdwh.png
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : N/A
Job: Student-at the magic school
Home: Located in Ponyville
Backstory(optional) : Eh...no
Sexuality(optional) : Nah
Accepted!

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Bram246

Name: Surfside Waves
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) : Alicorn
Personality: TBRP'D
Cutie Mark: A blue surfboard with a white line on the middle of the surfboard, riding on waves.
Looks: A teal colored pony with dark blue eyes and a dark purple mane and tail.
Prince or Princess(for royalty): Princess
Job: No
Home: Canterlot
Extra/Question: Can we be Alicorns?
Backstory(optional): Uhhh, no
Sexuality(optional): Straight

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Name: Surfside Waves
Personality: TBRP'D
Cutie Mark: A blue surfboard with a white line on the middle of the surfboard, riding on waves.
Looks: A teal colored pony with dark blue eyes and a dark purple mane and tail.
Prince or Princess(for royalty): Princess
Job: No
Extra/Question: Can we be Alicorns?
Backstory(optional): Uhhh, no
Sexuality(optional): Straight
Accepted!(Yes you can be an alicorn!)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Accepted!(Yes you can be an alicorn!)
(Okay. Thanks.)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:18 AM
(Start!)

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Name: Princess Lunala
Personality: she very quiet
Cutie Mark: a silver moon with a black moon
Looks: in ill show
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : princess
Family: open
Love interest: open
Job: raising the moon
Extra: nope
Backstory(optional) : nope
Sexuality(optional) : strait

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Jasmine flew over Ponyville. She was delivering ingredients to the restaurant she worked at. Though she was feeling nervous from flying over the buildings she concentrated on the delivery.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Name: Princess Lunala
Personality: she very quiet
Cutie Mark: a silver moon with a black moon
Looks: in a minute ill show
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : princess
Job: raising the moon
Backstory(optional) : nope
Sexuality(optional) : strait
Accepted!

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 07:31 AM
this is her https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a8/22/ab/a822ab1d072f0a34352d2ef6d2093462.jpg

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:31 AM
(Start!)
Surfside Waves was walking around Canterlot. She decided to go back to the royal castle and then write the Mechanical Heart and Jasmine Tortishell a letter. She wrote, 'Dear, ponies of Equestria, I want to inform you that I will be visiting Ponyville sometime today. ~ Surfside Waves', she used her magic to send the letter to the two.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:33 AM
this is her https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a8/22/ab/a822ab1d072f0a34352d2ef6d2093462.jpg
(Cool! I wonder how the cutie mark would look like!)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Bram246 Surfside Waves' job is going to be to raise the Sun. Just to let you know.))

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:36 AM
(Cool! I wonder how the cutie mark would look like!)
((The cutie mark for Chara's pony is on the picture. :3))

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Surfside Waves was walking around Canterlot. She decided to go back to the royal castle and then write the Mechanical Heart and Jasmine Tortishell a letter. She wrote, 'Dear, ponies of Equestria, I want to inform you that I will be visiting Ponyville sometime today. ~ Surfside Waves', she used her magic to send the letter to the two.
Jasmine landed at the restaurant as a letter poofed in front of her. She grabbed it as another took the ingredients. Reading the leader she scratched her head thinking,'Do I need to get something? She is a princess.'

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:38 AM
Bram246 Surfside Waves' job is going to be to raise the Sun. Just to let you know.))
(Okay!)

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Lunala sat in her room. Her violet stary hair waved around. Her violet magic came out of her horn and a quill was scribbling cross the papers.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Sitting at an empty table Jasmine thought of what to get Surfside.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 08:06 AM
(Would Surfside and Lunala be sisters?)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 08:09 AM
(I'm fine with that but wait Derp Katz to accept.)

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 09:36 AM
(I'm fine with that but wait Derp Katz to accept.)
(accept what? )

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 09:38 AM
(accept what? )
(For Lunala to be Surfside's sister.)

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 09:48 AM
(she doesnt have to accept that... Thats the rpers choice...)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 09:50 AM
(she doesnt have to accept that... Thats the rpers choice...)
(Yeah.)

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Lunala placed her quill down and walked out of her room. She looked out on her balcony and sighed.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Jasmine walked around Ponyville. She was looking for a bakery to make a cake for Surfside. Stopping next the building she checked her small pouch of coins.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:04 AM
The princess spread out her wings and took flight. She flew up to the sky and glided in the air.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Jasmine sat outside the bakery waiting on the cake she ordered. The owner was kind enough to make Surfside on a surfboard a part of the cake. While she waited Jasmine looked at other ponies doing things.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Lunalawondered were her sister could be. Oh thats right she is in ponyville She began flying to PonyVille

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Jasmine thanked the owner as she walked out with small box on her back. She walked around town for a little while.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Lunala spotted her sister and flew down.
"Hello sister.." she said quietly

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 11:31 AM
(Sure.)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Lunala spotted her sister and flew down.
"Hello sister.." she said quietly
"Hello, Lunala.", Princess Surfside said to her sister. "I have to say hello to Mechanical Heart and Jasmine. Be right back.", she said, and then left to go and find the two to say hi.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Jasmine waited next at cafe with small box on the table.

Teggy
November 11th, 2016, 12:30 PM
"Hello, Lunala.", Princess Surfside said to her sister. "I have to say hello to Mechanical Heart and Jasmine. Be right back.", she said, and then left to go and find the two to say hi.
The older princess nodded.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Jasmine waited next at cafe with small box on the table.
Surfside looked for Jasmine. She noticed that Jasmine was at a cafè. She flew to the ground and walked up to her. "Hello, Jasmine. How are you doing?", the princess asked.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Surfside looked for Jasmine. She noticed that Jasmine was at a cafè. She flew to the ground and walked up to her. "Hello, Jasmine. How are you doing?", the princess asked.
Jasmine stood up,"Hey Surfside! I'm doing okay! I also got you something!",she opened the box and took out a blue cake with the princess surfing on top.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Jasmine stood up,"Hey Surfside! I'm doing okay! I also got you something!",she opened the box and took out a blue cake with the princess surfing on top.
"Thank you.", Princess Surfside said. "I'll be taking the cake back to the castle to have it be in the refrigerator so that the frosting won't melt. Actually, I could just teleport the cake to the refrigerator.", she said and then her horn sparkled. Surfside then teleported the cake to the fridge at the royal Castle.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 01:14 PM
"Thank you.", Princess Surfside said. "I'll be taking the cake back to the castle to have it be in the refrigerator so that the frosting won't melt. Actually, I could just teleport the cake to the refrigerator.", she said and then her horn sparkled. Surfside then teleported the cake to the fridge at the royal Castle.
Jasmine wiped her hooves off with the napkins a waiter brought. She sat,"So what's up? Anything happening at the castle?"

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Jasmine wiped her hooves off with the napkins a waiter brought. She sat,"So what's up? Anything happening at the castle?"
"Nothing much is happening at the castle, really.", Surfside said. "The guards are just doing their thing and I'm just doing whatever.", she added.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 01:42 PM
"Nothing much is happening at the castle, really.", Surfside said. "The guards are just doing their thing and I'm just doing whatever.", she added.
"Okay. Hey waiter! Come over here!", Jasmine waved over the pony and looked at Surfside,"Do you want anything?"

November 11th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Mechanical Heart bit her lip, red hair somewhat messy as she leaned over a pile of books, she sighed, and flung herself on her bed, looking at her reflection in a mirror, she grimanced, but sighed, quickly running a brush through her mane and tail, grabbing her satchel off her desk, she placed a few books in it and walked out of the building she called home, almost flinching back at the light, but ended up smiling, the yellow unicorn making her way down the path quietly

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 02:41 PM
"Okay. Hey waiter! Come over here!", Jasmine waved over the pony and looked at Surfside,"Do you want anything?"
"No, thank you. I had something to eat before I came to Ponyville.", Primcess Surfside said. "Well, I better get going. The Royal Guards are probably wondering where my sister and I are.", the princess said and then left the cafè to look for her sister.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 02:45 PM
"No, thank you. I had something to eat before I came to Ponyville.", Primcess Surfside said. "Well, I better get going. The Royal Guards are probably wondering where my sister and I are.", the princess said and then left the cafè to look for her sister.
Jasmine waved at Surfside as the waiter took her order.

November 11th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Mechanical Heart weaved around ponies as she made her way through the town, a little shorter than others, though she didn't really care, she was "Fun Size" in her eyes, her red and black mane wavering with each step she took, the bag slung across her back not weighing herself down at all somehow

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 02:59 PM
The waiter came back with a small salad and apple pie. Jasmine smiled as she got her food. She ate looking at ponies pass by.

. beachtide .
November 11th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Name: Golden Splashedmoon
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony): Earth Pony
Personality: Optimistic, upbeat, positive, joyous, artistic, kind though tough, very forgetful, very clumsy, and seemingly weak
Cutie Mark: A golden moon with three silver stars
Looks: White mare with golden mane that has orange tips. On her white hide, she has splash markings; light blue on back, red on chest, neon green on hooves, and purple on ears. Has black glasses with white pearls and pink eyes
Prince or Princess(for royalty) ] : Nope
Family: Has a little sister named Spark Flightstrike[I can make her later if you want] and no parents
Love interest: Open!! :rainbowllama:
Job: Artist
Home: Ponyville!
Extra: Nurp :P
Backstory(optional) : Not feeling up to it right now, sorry. [You get a cookie if u know what thats from XD]
Sexuality(optional) : Nope

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Name: Golden Splashedmoon
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony): Earth Pony
Personality: Optimistic, upbeat, positive, joyous, artistic, kind though tough, very forgetful, very clumsy, and seemingly weak
Cutie Mark: A golden moon with three silver stars
Looks: White mare with golden mane that has orange tips. On her white hide, she has splash markings; light blue on back, red on chest, neon green on hooves, and purple on ears. Has black glasses with white pearls and pink eyes
Prince or Princess(for royalty) ] : Nope
Family: Has a little sister named Spark Flightstrike[I can make her later if you want] and no parents
Love interest: Open!! :rainbowllama:
Job: Artist
Home: Ponyville!
Extra: Nurp :P
Backstory(optional) : Not feeling up to it right now, sorry. [You get a cookie if u know what thats from XD]
Sexuality(optional) : Nope
Accepted!(noms on cookie)

. beachtide .
November 11th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Accepted!(noms on cookie)
[LOL!!] Golden Splashedmoon optimistically walked out of her house, stopping by the flowers of every house to smell them. She happily continued on her way to the art studio of Ponyville to start the days work.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Leaving a few coins on the table Jasmine walked pass some ponies. She shook her wings as she walked.

Crumbleless
November 12th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Name: Prince Charles
Personality: Prince Charles is a straight forward pony who is willing to listen to anyone. He is wise and will usually take control of things. Charles being the wisest means most responsibility rests on his shoulders and usually he is fine with that taking the responsibility with ease.
Cutie Mark: http://img11.deviantart.net/0646/i/2012/218/6/4/sunlight_magic__s_cutie_mark_by_flizzick-d59xqbx.png
Looks: Prince Charles' flank is a dark red. He has a flaming tail and mane. His hooves are on fire as flames dance from them and so is his horn. He wears a dark red metal around his neck with bright rubies shining on it and a dark red metal crown with more rubies encrusted in it. He has orange eyes that usually have flames in them.
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : Prince
Family:Surfside Waves and Princess Lunala?
Love interest:Open (Might be hard to fetch his heart)
Job: To rise and lower the sun
Home: Canterlot Palace

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Lunala looked around. She didn't come out alot so all the ponies where wondering why she had been out here. Suddenly a filly ran into her. The princess looked down supprised.
"Oh oh I - I'm sorry you highness!" The little filly said.
"It's quiet fine young one now go on play." She said softly.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 08:07 AM
(Can I still join? I love MLP X3)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Name:Sky
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) :Griffon
Personality:Sky is an very quiet character.Unlike other griffons,she alone hates flying.She is an gamer and can get absorbed into an game.
Cutie Mark:An small cloud with headphones.
Looks:https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M1b1ba674244600ae7a699d312c83a0ecH0&pid=15.1
Prince or Princess(for royalty) :N/A
Family:open
Love interest:open
Job:Since she just came to Ponyville,she doesn't have one yet
Home:like I just said,she just moved.
Extra:Are griffons aloud?
Backstory(optional) :nope.
Sexuality(optional) :Straight

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Forum:
Name: Stormy Cloud
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony): Pegasus
Personality: Tbrp'd
Cutie Mark: A gray cloud with rain drops
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=my+little+pony+gray+pegasus&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&biw=1440&bih=900&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqnve5taPQAhXM5iYKHejPDNcQ_AUI5AIoAQ#im grc=kOlCDYucOgBieM%3A
Prince or Princess(for royalty): N/A
Family: Berry Leaf (Dad[30]) Glow (Mom[29]) Snowdrop (Sister[8]) Gear Wrench (Brother[16])
Job: She has a bakery run by her and her family
Home: A farm
Extra: :3
Backstory(optional): :3
Sexuality(optional): Lesbian

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Name: Prince Charles
Personality: Prince Charles is a straight forward pony who is willing to listen to anyone. He is wise and will usually take control of things. Charles being the wisest means most responsibility rests on his shoulders and usually he is fine with that taking the responsibility with ease.
Cutie Mark: http://img11.deviantart.net/0646/i/2012/218/6/4/sunlight_magic__s_cutie_mark_by_flizzick-d59xqbx.png
Looks: Prince Charles' flank is a dark red. He has a flaming tail and mane. His hooves are on fire as flames dance from them and so is his horn. He wears a dark red metal around his neck with bright rubies shining on it and a dark red metal crown with more rubies encrusted in it. He has orange eyes that usually have flames in them.
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : Prince
Family:Surfside Waves and Princess Lunala?
Love interest:Open (Might be hard to fetch his heart)
Job: To rise and lower the sun
Home: Canterlot Palace
Accepted!

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Name:Sky
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) :Griffon
Personality:Sky is an very quiet character.Unlike other griffons,she alone hates flying.She is an gamer and can get absorbed into an game.
Cutie Mark:An small cloud with headphones.
Looks:https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M1b1ba674244600ae7a699d312c83a0ecH0&pid=15.1
Prince or Princess(for royalty) :N/A
Family:open
Love interest:open
Job:Since she just came to Ponyville,she doesn't have one yet
Home:like I just said,she just moved.
Extra:Are griffons aloud?
Backstory(optional) :nope.
Sexuality(optional) :Straight
Accepted!

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Forum:
Name: Stormy Cloud
Personality: Tbrp'd
Cutie Mark: A gray cloud with rain drops
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=my+little+pony+gray+pegasus&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&biw=1440&bih=900&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqnve5taPQAhXM5iYKHejPDNcQ_AUI5AIoAQ#im grc=kOlCDYucOgBieM%3A
Prince or Princess(for royalty): N/A
Family: Berry Leaf (Dad[30]) Glow (Mom[29]) Snowdrop (Sister[8]) Gear Wrench (Brother[16])
Job: She has a bakery run by her and her family
Home: A farm
Extra: :3
Backstory(optional): :3
Sexuality(optional): Lesbian
Accepted!

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Stormy Cloud flew towards ponyville, a sack of apples in hanging over her neck. She landed in front of her family's bakery. "Got the apples... Mom..." She panted, looking at her earth pony mother and pegasus father. Weird. Snowdrop and Gear Wrench were both earth pony's too. She dropped the sack of apples on the counter. "Thank's sweetheart." Glow said, taking the apples into the kitchen.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:49 AM
(Royalty jobs are going to be split. For example one alicorn will raise the sun and the other will lower the sun. I'll update the forum on which alicorn does which job. Also I might put a limit on how many people can be alicorns.)

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 08:51 AM
(K :3 I'm kinda just waiting for someone to go to the bakery XD)

. beachtide .
November 12th, 2016, 08:58 AM
(K :3 I'm kinda just waiting for someone to go to the bakery XD)
[I'll do dat :3]
Golden Splashedmoon was almost at the Art Studio, until she could smell a sweet aroma coming from a bakery. Golden Splashedmoon steered off to go to the bakery and stepped inside, stopping in front of the counter a sat down, hoping somepony would notice her, hopefully whoever owned the sweet bakery.

November 12th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Mechanical Heart walked through the market, buying an apple and some more quills, her red mane wavering with each step she took, a calm smile on her face, the student trying to focus on what she needed for the day

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Jasmine was about to head home but stopped when she smelled something sweet. Looking at a bakery she hadn't been at she rushed across the street avoiding other ponies. She opened the door and looked around.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Forum:
Name: Rain Storm
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) : pegasus
Personality: she has a cool personality and likes to goof around sometimes
Cutie Mark: on picture
Looks: https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/6/9/343968/full.png
Family: none
Love interest: Prince Charles
Job: makes sure the sky's are vlear
Home: canterlot
Backstory(optional) :
Sexuality(optional) :

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Forum:
Name: Rain Storm
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) : pegasus
Personality: she has a cool personality and likes to goof around sometimes
Cutie Mark: on picture
Looks: https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/6/9/343968/full.png
Family: none
Love interest: Prince Charles
Job: makes sure the sky's are vlear
Home: canterlot
Backstory(optional) :
Sexuality(optional) :
Accepted!

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Rain Storm swiftly seeped across the sky run in into clouds and making the sky clear// Lunala continued her walk around ponyville.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Stormy looked up from rolling out dough. "Oh. Hello!" She said.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Stormy looked up from rolling out dough. "Oh. Hello!" She said.
"Hello.", Jasmine replied looking at the pastries.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 09:14 AM
"GEAR WRENCH!" Stormy shouted. Gear walked in. "Go see what she wants." She said, nodding to Jasmine. She walked over to Golden Splashedmoon. "Hi! Welcome to Cloud Farm Bakery!"

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:20 AM
"What kind of cupcakes do you sell?", Jasmine asked.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 09:32 AM
"Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate, pumpkin, banana, blue berry, stuff like that." Gear said.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:40 AM
"Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate, pumpkin, banana, blue berry, stuff like that." Gear said.
Jasmine thought for a moment,"Can I have two chocolate cupcakes and three blueberry muffins?"

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 09:42 AM
"Sure!" Gear said, trotting into the kitchen took two chocolate cupcakes out of the fridge and three blueberry muffins. H ewalked back. "They're kinda cold.." He said, setting the box down.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:45 AM
"That's alright!", Jasmine smiled,"I have an microwave. How much?",she started looking in her pouch.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 09:49 AM
"5 dollars." Gear responded.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Jasmine nodded as she put the coins on the counter.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Gear smiled. "See ya." He said.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Felt her Stomach Rummble. She began walking to town and her nose caught the sent of sweets. She walked into the bakery and Glace around.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Snowdrop balanced a tray of cupcakes on her head, walking over to a colt who didn't look very nice. "Pathetic. A filly serving me." He snickered. Snowdrop sniffed, putting the tray on the table before walking back to the kitchen.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Lunala watched the rude colt say words to the young filly. She Began walking over to the colt to confront him.
"You should feel ashamed! She spends her time to give you food and you insult her." (She is wherein a cloak so no one's she s Lunala ) she hissed.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:34 AM
The colt looked at her. "It's true. She's just a weak little filly that wastes her time in a stupid bakery."

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:36 AM
"The only weak one here is you!" Lunala said.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Jasmine was about to leave with her cupcakes and muffins when she heard the conversation. She stayed near the door and watched.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:40 AM
The colt rolled his eyes and stood up. Magic glowed around the cupcakes as he walked out of the door.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Lunala glared at the colt. She used her hiden horn and made his cupcake fall on the floor. Then she turned away to go find the filly.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:44 AM
The colt groaned. "Dang it."

Snowdrop raised one of her hooves, reaching for some sprinkles. "Almost- There-" She strained,c limbing onto the counter. She grabbed the sprinkles. Gear bumped his head against the cupboard. "Ow!" He exclaims, putting a hoof on his head. "Snowdrop!" The filly yelped as she fell from the counter,

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Lunala quick as lightning used her magic to help SnowDrop.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Snowdrop looked over. "Thank you." She said.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:53 AM
"Your very welcome young one. I hope that colts manners did not disturb you drasticly" She said in a low smooth voice.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:54 AM
"I-It's alright.." Snowdrop said. Gear looked over in surprise. "Who?" He asked.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 10:56 AM
"A very rude colt who said she was weak! " Lunala said. Disgust for the colt that was rude to the filly.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:00 AM
"What'd he look like?" Gear asked. (u can decide X3)

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:03 AM
"He was this ugly brown and green with black stick on beard. His cutie mark looked to be a circle with a dot." The princess explained.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Jasmine sat there for a bit before standing. She opened door careful not to step on the cupcakes on the floor.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:06 AM
"Oh, that's Grease, he works with me at the repair shop. He has a habit to be rude to filly's." Gear said.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:09 AM
"Well he better watch his tounge. If he had any idea who he was speaking to once the filly left he would feel stupid." She hissed

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Gear nodded. "I'll talk to him."

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:14 AM
"Thank you..." Lunala said.
"Alow me to interduse myself. I am Lunala " She removed her hood and let her flowing mane free.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Snowdrop's jaw dropped. "L-like the princess Lunala??

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:17 AM
"Yes. " the princess said. She fully removed her cloak and made it dissappear.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Snowdrop grinned. "I've never met a princess before!"

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:24 AM
"Well I dont normally come out of the castle... so you would dont have ever seen me..." Lunala said

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:26 AM
"Oh.." Snowdrop said. She held up a hoof full of sprinkles.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:30 AM
"Well any ways... I must be going. Crash is somewhere... "She mummblex

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:31 AM
"Ok." Snowdrop, eating some of the sprinkles.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:33 AM
"Don't let others bring you down. You are stronger the you and others think. Farewell'" She said and walked out.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:34 AM
"Bye Wunawa." She said through the sprinkles in her mouth.

Teggy
November 12th, 2016, 11:35 AM
The princess smiled and opened her wings and flew off.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Gear chuckled. "Sprinkles." He said, holding out a hoof. Snowdrop handed him the can of sprinkles and sighed. "I'm hungry." She said. "We all are, Snowdrop. But we need the fruits for the bakery." He said. "Can't we just raise the prices for the food?"

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Jasmine walked out of town towards the forest with the box on her back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Sasuke wolf
Unknown
Alicorn
TBRP'D
A blood stained wolf paw print
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/081/8/1/Demon_Horse_Mount_by_LegacyofLeviathan.jpg With dragon like wings but often looks like a handsome black stallion with red eyes and dragon like black and red
Prince
His family is long gone he's the only one of his family blood line
Open
He lives in a dark castle with a dark forest
He often uses his stallion form since other ponies fear his real form
His family feared for they're demonic ways were killed off long ago leaving him alone with the curse of his real demon self but he now tries to find friends and somebody to love to hopefully end this curse
Bisexual

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Sasuke wolf
Unknown
Alicorn
TBRP'D
A blood stained wolf paw print
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/081/8/1/Demon_Horse_Mount_by_LegacyofLeviathan.jpg With dragon like wings but often looks like a handsome black stallion with red eyes and dragon like black and red
Prince
His family is long gone he's the only one of his family blood line
Open
He lives in a dark castle with a dark forest
He often uses his stallion form since other ponies fear his real form
His family feared for they're demonic ways were killed off long ago leaving him alone with the curse of his real demon self but he now tries to find friends and somebody to love to hopefully end this curse
Bisexual
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Yeah!!!) Sasuke was his normal form looking outside his castle which as always was cold and quiet only he was the only here in this forgotten castle of fear and darkness

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Jasmine stopped at the door of her house. She felt some sort of presence from the forest near her home. Never really bothering to explore since moving here she was strangely compelled to do it. She shook her head and quickly went into her house.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Gear trotted out of the bakery with Stormy and Snowdrop. "Mom gave us enough money for each of us to get one thing at the toy store." Gear said. "Yes sir." Stormy and Snowdrop said together. Stormy looked around and trotted to the toy store. Sh elooked inside and her eyes lit up. She dashed inside and picked up a stuffed bear. The 15 year old looked around and smiled at Gear and Snowdrop.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Jasmine put her cupcakes and muffins in the fridge. She walked to her room and looked through her closet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to walk out of the old cracking castle gates his hoofs stomping against the cold ground was all he can here as he looks at the dark forest many times he is tempted to go find out what's on the other side of the forest but he always gives up half way

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 03:35 PM
"Stormy, it's to much." Gears said, the year older sibling putting the teddy bear back. The 15 year old sighed. "Ok." She said. Snowdrop was playing with a baby bunny that had passed his way into the toy store.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Jasmine was standing outside her home with a blue vest and two bags strapped to her back. She took a deep breath before walking into the forest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he feels something enter his forest of darkness with glowing eyes he changes into his fake stallion form and begins to head into the forest to seek whoever entered the forest

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Jasmine walked until she was in the dark part of the forest. She grabbed her flashlight and tucked it under her wing. She trotted around for a few minutes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Sasuke sees a light and begins to hide seeing jasmine pass by his red eyes glowed within the darkness of the forest as he begins to follow her a bit

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Jasmine kept walking until she found a clearing. She near the middle and opened her bag.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Name: Obsidian Flash
Personality: Evil and coldhearted, Obsidian will destroy everything in her path. Her plan is to take over pony villa and the other surrounding villages so that she could be the queen of equestria. Obsidian has no mercy and will kill if she doesn't find anything useful of her victim.
Cutie Mark: A few black stars, each a different size
Looks: *looks are coming*
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : she used to be a princess, but after killing her older brother, she was exiled and sent away. She has been an Alicorn since then, having kept her powers hidden from her parents. She is not considered royalty by others, but she considers herself royalty.
Family: All killed with her own hooves a d some magic.
Love interest: Maybe, not likely
Job: Taking the souls of the innocent and incorporating them to fuel her magic powers and make her stronger.... not that she isn't already very, very powerful...
Home: A large cave up on a mountain. It used to be where the old red dragon lived, and she overruled it - taking all the gold and jewels with her. Obsidian protects herself with an invisible magic barrier, which she keeps up all the time to protect herself and her valuable items.
Extra: If anyone tries to even challenge Obsidian to a battle, that is a very bad idea. You will most likely be severely injured or dead. You see, it does not simply take one pony to kill her. Not even a whole village like ponyville.... the only thing that will defeat her is lack of respect, love and recognition.
Backstory(optional) : As mentioned before, Obsidian has had a crappy life. The other colts at school always bullied her, and it really hurt her. Being at home was already enough, with her mean big brother and very rude parents. They were always pushing her to be like a royal child, and she tried her best, but they always wanted more of her. She grew sick of it... and killed her entire family, and the Colts that bullied her.
Sexuality(optional) : Straight

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Name: Obsidian Flash
Personality: Evil and coldhearted, Obsidian will destroy everything in her path. Her plan is to take over pony villa and the other surrounding villages so that she could be the queen of equestria. Obsidian has no mercy and will kill if she doesn't find anything useful of her victim.
Cutie Mark: A few black stars, each a different size
Looks: *looks are coming*
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : she used to be a princess, but after killing her older brother, she was exiled and sent away. She has been an Alicorn since then, having kept her powers hidden from her parents. She is not considered royalty by others, but she considers herself royalty.
Family: All killed with her own hooves a d some magic.
Love interest: Maybe, not likely
Job: Taking the souls of the innocent and incorporating them to fuel her magic powers and make her stronger.... not that she isn't already very, very powerful...
Home: A large cave up on a mountain. It used to be where the old red dragon lived, and she overruled it - taking all the gold and jewels with her. Obsidian protects herself with an invisible magic barrier, which she keeps up all the time to protect herself and her valuable items.
Extra: If anyone tries to even challenge Obsidian to a battle, that is a very bad idea. You will most likely be severely injured or dead. You see, it does not simply take one pony to kill her. Not even a whole village like ponyville.... the only thing that will defeat her is lack of respect, love and recognition.
Backstory(optional) : As mentioned before, Obsidian has had a crappy life. The other colts at school always bullied her, and it really hurt her. Being at home was already enough, with her mean big brother and very rude parents. They were always pushing her to be like a royal child, and she tried her best, but they always wanted more of her. She grew sick of it... and killed her entire family, and the Colts that bullied her.
Sexuality(optional) : Straight
ACCEPTED! FOR EVIL PONY! WOOO! XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed darkly as he watches her

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Jasmine took out two sandwich from her bag as she felt uncomfortable. She looked around,"Hello? Surfside did follow me again? I swear you need to ask me if you want to come along."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Sasuke steps forward his head down as if he was some kinda wolf observing jasmine as he looks at the sandwich then at her " ...why are you here?" He asks in a husky calm voice he moves his head up his long black hair moved a bit with the wind as his pitch black pelt matched well with the darkness as his black dragon like wings folded neatly onto his back and his horn looking like a demonic reddish craved horn

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
This is what she looks like x3 https://goo.gl/images/WaEvAV) yay!)

Obsidian resided up in her cave on the top of the mountain, pacing around and wondering what to do. She narrowed her blank white eyes and sighed, stopping and spreading her wings. "Must I go to the village to order some pastries?" She whispered. "I probably should, if I would like a taste of something sweet." She flapped her wings once, sending some small rocks around her hooves scattering. Obsidian Flash lifted a few inches off the ground, then she flew out of her cave. Gracefully hovering in the air, a strange glowing purple substance surrounded her spear like horn. A force-fed sealed the entrance of her cave, and she then headed to the village.

--

A's she landed, many ponies moved away from her. Mother's shielded their colts, doors to houses slammed shut, and ponies in generally just shied away from her. She walked through town, her horn still glowing, and kept her wings pressed up against her sides. "Stupid, insolent ponies..." She mumbled, trekking to the pastries shop.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Jasmine turned around as her eyes widened. She immediately walked to the stallion,"Wow! I never thought someone else lived in the forest! Oh sorry I need to introduce myself! I'm Jasmine! I live near this forest and decided to explore!",she held out a sandwich,"Hungry?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit and steps back as she yelled excitedly at him. He looks at the sandwich then at her " ..... I didn't think anyone....would come to this place without being afraid.... aren't you scared seeing me ?"

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:35 PM
"I'm a bit scared yes but I'm also excited!", Jasmine said smiling,"Also if you don't take this sandwich I'll eat in front of you and give you nothing else!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Sasuke looks at the sandwich and bites it nibbling a bit his eyes widen as he begins to eat it fast as if he hadn't eaten in a long time

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Jasmine looked at Sasuke,"So where do you live?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Sasuke licks his lips " I live in the dark forgotten castle nearby most don't go there because...of the demon "

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Obsidian entered the building and the shopkeeper looked up, her eyes widening. "O-oh, Obsidian Flash! What can I get you on this lovely evening?" Obsidian snorted, "A blueberry muffin and a BlackBerry pie." She narrowed her eyes. "And make it quick." The shopkeeper nodded. "Yes, yes ma'am!" She rushed off to get the ingrediants.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Jasmine tilted her head,"You the demon?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " yes.... I am "

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Jasmine thought for a bit,"Do you want to come to my place? I can cook some food for you. You seem skinny."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Sasuke immediately shakes his head " no need ... others will fear my real form ...I can't keep this form forever "

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:58 PM
"I live far from the village. No one will see you.", Jasmine said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " but... won't you be scared of it ?"

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Jasmine shook her,"Nope! I bet you look cool!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " .... I see but what about your..family and friends?"

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Obsidian walked out of the shop and flew into the air, scaring a few ponies. She looked back and saw one of building, halfway falling apart, and she beat her wings furiously. The wind from her wings so great, it knocked it over entirely, then she shot a lightning bolt at it he old wood. It immediately lit up into flames, and screams ran gout. Obsidian raised a brow, then smirked and shot towards her cave. Chaos erupted in the large center of ponyville, and as Obsidian Flash ate her pastries, she observed the delightful scene below. The flames from thag building led to others, and soon, the entire center was up in flames.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:10 PM
"My family lives far from here. One of friends is an alicorn so I think they won't be surprised. Hey do you smell smoke?", Jasmine looked around.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Sasuke smells it as well his eyes glowed " the forest!" He says opening his wings taking off towards the smoke in a hurry

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 09:35 PM
There town crumpled into ashes, then flames still burning. Many ponies died, and many more were injured. Obsidian cackled and spread her wings, tossing there crumpled up bag to their side and flying down to ponyville. The flames were huge and reached high up into their sky, then forest beginning to burn as well. She watched them burning city, fanning some air down below and making them fire stronger. It spread and burned everything in its path. Most of them inhabitants evacuated, but some..... weren't so lucky.... Obsidian Flash laugher again and glided over there town, staying high and then hovering.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Jasmine flew over the forest as fast as she could.'Not my house! Not my house! Not my house!',she kept thinking as she got near the smoke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes back into his demon form he sees the dead ponies and growls softly as he flys at obsidian as soon as he sees her he tackles her roaring loudly as red misty flames came out of his body and paw like hoofs

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Obsidian easily kicked him off, sending him down to the flames and flying down towards him. She kicked at him with such an extreme force and sent him hard onto the gorund, making it seem as if a meteor impacted there. She stretched out her wings and her horn glowed as she shot some purple mist at him. The mist covered him up, freezing him in place so that he couldn't move at all. She dragged him up into the air using her magic, and hovered in the sky gracefully. "Oh, poor you.." Obsidian cooed, her eyes glinting.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Jasmine landed at her house seeing ponies in the distance putting out the fire with rain clouds. She looked at Ponyville and saw the center was ash. Jasmine went into her house and quickly came back out with a bucket. She ran to help the other ponies.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he growls loudly until he looks at her closely " ....obsidian ? Is that you?" He says in a curious voice as he tilts his head ( hi what if they were ...childhood friends :3 and maybe you can say no to this she had a crush on him before he disappeared long ago since he is the son of a evil dark family that is now gone :3)

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Yeah! C: )

Obsidian stared back at him, her eyes narrowing. "Sasuke?" She flapped her wings a few more times, then landed on the ground, setting him back down. The magic that disabled him from moving disappeared, and Obsidian tucked her wings close to her sides. "I'm awful sorry, Sasuke. Didn't know it wasn't you." She crackers a smile, then watched the ponies put out the fire.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Jasmine ran over to them but stopped a few feet away. She looked at Sasuke from behind Obsidian.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Sasuke smiles " no I'm sorry I tackled you first after all " he stares at her a bit " wow didn't think you'll grow up to be so beautiful obsidian " he says folding his wings back " oh and sorry about this form ...seems like my dads curse came onto me making me look like this " ( he looks like this :3 http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/081/8/1/Demon_Horse_Mount_by_LegacyofLeviathan.jpg)

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Obsidian felt her face grow warm. "No no no, it's alright. I think you look quite dashing." She smirked and fluffed her wings. "I didn't know you'd grow up to be so.... strong." She blinked and her horn glinted in the sunlight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " thank you... and you too I know you'll be strong didn't think you'll be this strong " he says walking up to her smiling " it's really nice seeing you again I missed you " he says kindly

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Jasmine approach the two alicorns slowly.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Obsidian smiled, her eyes glowing. "Thank you, Sasuke." Her eyes flicked towards the pony. "And who are you?" She said softly.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Jasmine waved shyly,"I'm Jasmine. W-Why did you burn down the center of Ponyville?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Sasuke looks at jasmine " oh jasmine! Hi obsidian this is .... someone who gave me a sandwich " he tilts his head " you were the one who burned this village and a bit of my forest" he asks calmly

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Obsidian shrugged. "Sorry about your forest. I was just trying to burn down one old building." She sighed and look ed at the pony, then back at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Sasuke smiles " oh okay you're forgiven " he says smiling as he begins to stand by obsidian he was much taller than her now that he was older " when did you get so short?" He says laughing softly

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:49 PM
"At least the fire didn't reach my house. So I guess you're okay.", Jasmine said to Obsidian.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Boop

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Obsidian snickered and looked at him. "When did you get so tall?!" She spread her wings out and flapped them, then looked down at Jasmine. "You're pretty nice. Coming from me, Obsidian, you should be thankful I didn't kill you. You know how I am." Her eyes narrowed slightly as she hovered a few feet in the air. "You are spared, ONLY because you know Sasuke and he cares about you."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Jasmine's wings fluffed with anger. She turned away as other ponies started coming to the ash center.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Sasuke watches the other ponies coming " .... let's get going if you'll like you two can stay in my place for the night it is close by "

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Most of the ponies were fearfully watching Obsidian and her every move, their ears flattened against their head. Obsidian shrugged. "Sure, why not." She landed back down on the ground and began walking towards the forest. "Just lead the way, Sasuke."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Sky finished packing her stuff,and began to take off with it.She washed goodbye to the few friends she had,and started flying towards Ponyville.She didn't understand why it was so popular,but didn't care. She would've gone somewhere else if ,but it was too long a flight for her wings.It took Sky took many hours to get there,but Sky got to Ponyville.She saw an nearby train and smacked her head with one of her talons."Why didn't I just take train...oh well..." She muttered.Sky looked around,before seeing an place that looked to be recently burned down.She walked over,seeing a few others.Sky waved, walking over while dragging her things on the ground behind her.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:53 AM
"I'm staying here and helping the others.", Jasmine said to Sasuke,"I might visit later."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Sky walked over to them,and messed with some of the ashes."Um...H-Hi,I was wondering, what happened here?" Sky said,a bit of an stammer in her voice.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Sky finished packing her stuff,and began to take off with it.She washed goodbye to the few friends she had,and started flying towards Ponyville.She didn't understand why it was so popular,but didn't care. She would've gone somewhere else if ,but it was too long a flight for her wings.It took Sky took many hours to get there,but Sky got to Ponyville.She saw an nearby train and smacked her head with one of her talons."Why didn't I just take train...oh well..." She muttered.Sky looked around,before seeing an place that looked to be recently burned down.She walked over,seeing a few others.Sky waved, walking over while dragging her things on the ground behind her.
Jasmine was about to help another pony when she saw a griffon. She walked over,"Are you new here?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Sasuke nods " well follow me then " he says smiling as he opens his dragon like wings and takes off to his home a old dark castle

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Jasmine was about to help another pony when she saw a griffon. She walked over,"Are you new here?"
Sky nodded shyly.She hadn't met any ponies before now.

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Obsidian flew next to him, keeping her large wings spread and flapping them powerfully.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Sky nodded shyly.She hadn't met any ponies before now.
"I'm Jasmine. I live outside of Ponyville. You should move away from from this area. An alicorn burned down this part.", Jasmine started walking,"You can come with me to my house if you want."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 10:15 AM
"I'm Jasmine. I live outside of Ponyville. You should move away from from this area. An alicorn burned down this part.", Jasmine started walking,"You can come with me to my house if you want."
"T-Thanks,but no thanks.I wouldn't wanna be a burden.... Plus I'm gonna buy an house soon." Sky said,ruffling her feathers.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:23 AM
"T-Thanks,but no thanks.I wouldn't wanna be a burden.... Plus I'm gonna buy an house soon." Sky said,ruffling her feathers.
Jasmine shrugged,"Alright. See you around.",she ran passed a pony that was carrying burned wood.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Jasmine shrugged,"Alright. See you around.",she ran passed a pony that was carrying burned wood.
Sky waved bye and started heading towards an small shop where she could
buy an house.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Sasuke lands in the courtyard of his castle it was old and a bit mossy here and there " well here we are "

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Jasmine came back to the center wearing another vest and a hard hat. She help an earth pony pulled a cart of ash and burned furniture.

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Obsidian landed next to him fluffing her wings and then folding them against her sides. Her hooves clack ed against the stone as she walked, her ears pricked. "Very nice. Secure and sweet. You hit the jackpot, Sasuke. I live up in the old dragons cave up in that mountain. Secured by a barrier." She sighed and swished her tail. "So, you have been living here for how long?" Obsidian turned to face him, her eyes glowing in the darkness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Sasuke smiles " for .... I was here when they came and killed off my family so when I was child I've been here for about...a few centuries "

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Obsidian stopped moving and her wings ruffled. "What...? You've been alone like this for more than a few centuries?" She whispered, her horn glowing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Sasuke nods " yeah sorry about to mess it is a little hard cleaning up the whole castle "

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Obsidian sighed and shook her head. "It's okay, Sasuke.." She looked around, and her horn began glowing more vibrantly. The entire castle was cleaned up in an instant, and Obsidian glanced at him. "There. I fixed your problem."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Jasmine sat at a table wiping ash off her face. The ponies were almost done with cleaning the burned center. She sighed from exhaustion as a unicorn gave her an apple.

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Charles made his way out of the castle shifting dark red wings as his flame mane and tail flew out behind him. He glanced around before opening his wings and flying off into the sky.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Sasuke smiles " wow thank you!" He says smiling " wow you really have gotten powerful "

Teggy
November 13th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Lunala arrived back in canterlot.

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Obsidian laughed. "I bet you are powerful too, Sasuke." She smiled and looked around.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 03:56 PM
(Just gonna throw myself in XD)
Stormy ended up buying the expensive teddy bear for Snowdrop. As they flew towards the barn, they spotted their father flying with their mother walking. They dove down to meet up with them.

Teggy
November 13th, 2016, 03:56 PM
lunala walked into the castle. Every pony she passed bowed respectively. Lunala made her way up a flight of stairs to a balcony.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Jasmine walked back to her house with two bags on her back. She had received a bigger pouch and fruit for her volunteer work. She opened the door and layed her bags on the counter.

Teggy
November 13th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Lunala walked on the balcony and looked over the kingdom.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Jasmine stretched her wings as she closed her refrigerator door. Sitting on her couch she ate her blueberry muffins. She wondered how the two alicorns where doing.

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Prince Charles suddenly notices Lunala and turned around landing n the balcony next her,"Lunala where have you been?" He asked staring at is sister.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Obsidian laughed. "I bet you are powerful too, Sasuke." She smiled and looked around.
Sasuke smiles " if you say so my dear " he says walking up to the gates

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Luna blinked, feeling her face grown hot again. She shook it off and kept her head held high, her eyes glowing. "So, are you a good cook?" She asked, trotting to his side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 08:22 PM
He smiles " ... well I think so I don't know if you'll like my cooking do you want to try it ?"

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Of course! I haven't has a good meal in decades!" Obsidian laughed and walked into the castle.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Sasuke smiles " okay follow me oh and where do you want to sleep tonight and if you don't mind me you can sleep with me if you want of course "

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Jasmine stayed up for a little while before falling asleep on the couch.

Phoenix Flames
November 14th, 2016, 05:43 AM
Prince Charles suddenly notices Lunala and turned around landing n the balcony next her,"Lunala where have you been?" He asked staring at is sister.
Surfside woke up from a nap and looked over at her brother and sister. "Hi, Charles.", she said. "Where were you?", she asked, still looking at her brother.

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Obsidian blinked, her face flushing. "Oh, okay." She stammered, her horn glowing stronger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Sasuke smiles " okay " he says as he walks to the kitchen " also why is your horn glowing?"

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Jasmine was putting on her uniform as someone knocked on her door. She opened the door to see an earth pony she worked wave at her. Smiling as she closed the door Jasmine followed the pony to Ponyville.

Crumbleless
November 14th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Surfside woke up from a nap and looked over at her brother and sister. "Hi, Charles.", she said. "Where were you?", she asked, still looking at her brother.
Charles turned to Surfside,"Greetings sister, I was just stretching my wings." Charles said with a smile.

Teggy
November 14th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Rainy glances over and saw her best friend Lunala.
"Hey Lula" she said.
"hey Rain!" Lunala said. The two walked into the castle talking about stuff normal girls would talk about. They began laughing loudly and giggles quietly when ponies stared.

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:15 PM
"I have a forceful around my cave, and I'm keeping it secure." She said simply. Her wings fluttered and she smiled softly.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Jasmine quickly ran to the kitchen when she saw the line out the restaurant. She cooked along with other ponies to feed the customers. Her wings clung to her side as she flipped food.

Phoenix Flames
November 14th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Rainy glances over and saw her best friend Lunala.
"Hey Lula" she said.
"hey Rain!" Lunala said. The two walked into the castle talking about stuff normal girls would talk about. They began laughing loudly and giggles quietly when ponies stared.
Charles turned to Surfside,"Greetings sister, I was just stretching my wings." Charles said with a smile.
"It's as if that's all you do...", Surfside said, rolling hers eyes, and sighing. "You want to go to the castle's fridge and have some cake? Jasmine got the cake for me, if you didn't know.", she said, walking to the staircase to go downstairs to the Royal Castle's refrigerator to have some cake with her brother. "You and Lunala should come too, Rainy.", she said, looking in the direction of her sister and her sister's friend.

Teggy
November 14th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Lunala looked at Rainy who gave a nod.
"Sire your Highnesses" Rainy said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:33 PM
"I have a forceful around my cave, and I'm keeping it secure." She said simply. Her wings fluttered and she smiled softly.
Sasuke smiles " cool " he says was he walks into the kitchen " now what are you hungry for?"

Phoenix Flames
November 14th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Lunala looked at Rainy who gave a nod.
"Sire your Highnesses" Rainy said.
"Race you guys there!", Surfside said, running down the stairs to the refrigerator.

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:34 PM
"Anything, really." She followers him and looked around, then sat down in a chair. "I just need something good."

Teggy
November 14th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Lunala took off with Rainy following. Rainy began flying down the halls full speed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Sasuke nods " okay " he says as his horn glowed a black reddish color making ingredients to flout and cooking utensils start moving

Poppyfrost
November 14th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Obsidian stayed there, concentrating on her horn and keeping it glowing strong.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Once he was done he pours some soup for him and her " it's carrot soup " he says smiling

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Cooking her last order Jasmine sighed from exhaustion. Once she finished she placed the plates on the tray and went outside for some air.

Crumbleless
November 16th, 2016, 09:04 PM
"It's as if that's all you do...", Surfside said, rolling hers eyes, and sighing. "You want to go to the castle's fridge and have some cake? Jasmine got the cake for me, if you didn't know.", she said, walking to the staircase to go downstairs to the Royal Castle's refrigerator to have some cake with her brother. "You and Lunala should come too, Rainy.", she said, looking in the direction of her sister and her sister's friend.
Prince Charles nodded as he noticed his growing hunger," That sounds good. I haven't eaten all day." The Prince trotted down to the fridge his hair ablaze with fire.

Poppyfrost
November 16th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Obsidian smiled and ate the soup, her taste buds exploding with the flavor. "It's amazing.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's good do you want to sleep with me or in a other room ?"

Phoenix Flames
November 30th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Sasuke smiles " that's good do you want to sleep with me or in a other room ?"
Skye

AshTheCat38
December 1st, 2016, 05:33 AM
Forum
Name: Katsune Rain
Personality: Nice, happy, bright, can be mean
Cutie Mark: Rain with a scar down the middle of the cloud & rain)
Looks: Blue with orange hair & tail purple eyes and the cutie mark
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : Not royalty
Family: The rains
Love interest: Suggest 1 idk
Job: none
Home: Ponyville
Extra: Nuh uh
Backstory(optional) : Nopey Nope nope
Sexuality(optional) : straight

:princess: :woot: :heartbounce: :waaah:

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:02 AM
Forum:
Name:Nightmareheart(Male)
Personality:Loving, Kind,Protective,Coldhearted to others who are rude his friend
Cutie Mark: Black heart with blaack wings on it
Looks: All black with blood red tips on his wings and tail
Family:None
Love interest:None yet
Job: Traveler
Home:woods
Extra:Has a necklace from his best friend he never takes off
Backstory(optional) :
Sexuality(optional) :

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:03 AM
My Little Pony RP!
Mostly just for fun and no introduction because I'm lazy.

Forum:
Name:
Species(example: Pegasus,Unicorn, Earth Pony) :
Personality:
Cutie Mark:
Looks:
Family:
Love interest:
Job:
Home:
Extra:
Backstory(optional) :
Sexuality(optional) :

Royalty: 5/10

So far:
Jasmine Tortishell- (me)(Pegasus)
Mechanical Heart- Blue Wishes(Unicorn)
Surfside Waves- Derp Katz(Alicorn)
Princess Lunala- Chara Dreemurr(Alicorn)-raises the moon
Golden Splashedmoon- /~MaNg|3(Earth Pony)
Prince Charles- Goose(Alicorn)
Sky- Sliverheart-the-warrior(Griffon)
Stormy Cloud- Blizzard(Pegasus)
Sasuke wolf- sasukewolf(madness)(Alicorn)
Obsidian Flash- Skye(Alicorn)
Name: Rainbow Flash
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Think Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark: A rainbow blur
Looks: Rainbow mane and tail, dark blue with white wings and green eyes
Prince or princess (for royalty): nope
Job: To bring the water to Cloudsdale
Home: Cloudsdale
Backstory:
Sexuality:

Bram246
December 1st, 2016, 09:11 AM
Forum
Name: Katsune Rain
Personality: Nice, happy, bright, can be mean
Cutie Mark: Rain with a scar down the middle of the cloud & rain)
Looks: Blue with orange hair & tail purple eyes and the cutie mark
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : Not royalty
Family: The rains
Love interest: Suggest 1 idk
Job: none
Extra: Nuh uh
Backstory(optional) : Nopey Nope nope
Sexuality(optional) : straight

:princess: :woot: :heartbounce: :waaah:
Accepted!

Bram246
December 1st, 2016, 09:12 AM
Forum:
Name:Nightmareheart(Male)
Personality:Loving, Kind,Protective,Coldhearted to others who are rude his friend
Cutie Mark: Black heart with blaack wings on it
Looks: All black with blood red tips on his wings and tail
Family:None
Love interest:None yet
Job: Traveler
Home:woods
Extra:Has a necklace from his best friend he never takes off
Backstory(optional) :
Sexuality(optional) :
Accepted!

Bram246
December 1st, 2016, 09:13 AM
Name: Rainbow Flash
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Think Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark: A rainbow blur
Looks: Rainbow mane and tail, dark blue with white wings and green eyes
Prince or princess (for royalty): nope
Job: To bring the water to Cloudsdale
Home: Cloudsdale
Backstory:
Sexuality:
Accepted!

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:37 AM
Accepted!
Yay when do we start! Or... has it been started?

Bram246
December 1st, 2016, 09:40 AM
Yay when do we start! Or... has it been started?
(The RP already started.)

AshTheCat38
December 1st, 2016, 09:44 AM
Katsune headed to her home down in ponyville, she decided to stop for some food, she went to the restaurant, and sat down.

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:51 AM
(The RP already started.)
(Ok) Rainbow Flash flew down from Cloudsdale, his tail trailing behind him like a sheet on a clothesline, but on a very windy day. He landed and struck a pose.

AshTheCat38
December 1st, 2016, 10:49 AM
Katsune Saw Rainbow Flash in the distance and ran over "Hey Rainbow Flash!" She yelled loudly "Hey! Rainbow!!"

AshTheCat38
December 1st, 2016, 10:56 AM
(WheresmysignatureXD?)

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 11:02 AM
Katsune Saw Rainbow Flash in the distance and ran over "Hey Rainbow Flash!" She yelled loudly "Hey! Rainbow!!"
Rainbow Flash dropped his pose and waited for Katsune to arrive. He inspected his mane boredly. "Hi Katsune," he greeted her.

Frostfall
December 1st, 2016, 11:08 AM
Forum:
Name:Sola
Personality:Kind, adventurous,speaks her mind too much sometimes
Cutie Mark: A sun with wings
Looks:White Alicorn with gold and purplish mane
Prince or Princess(for royalty) : Princess ( Lunala's older sibling? )
Job: raising the sun
Family: Lunala, other peeps
Love interest:Open
Backstory(optional) : nah
Sexuality(optional) : Bisexual

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
December 2nd, 2016, 08:17 AM
Nightmareheart trotted on the path toward ponyville" Jeez I didn't think it would take so long" he mumbled

AshTheCat38
December 2nd, 2016, 08:37 AM
Rainbow Flash dropped his pose and waited for Katsune to arrive. He inspected his mane boredly. "Hi Katsune," he greeted her.
"Hi! How're you?" She asked

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 12:15 PM
"Hi! How're you?" She asked
"Bored." Rainbow Flash flicked his tail. "There wasn't anything to do in Cludsdale today, so I decided to come down here."

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Name: Storm Maker
Personality: proud, high self-esteem, modest, helpful
Cutie Mark: https://mlpforums.com/uploads/7a4742fcb6c02eaa1cf4666a80068390.jpg
Looks: http://orig10.deviantart.net/44a4/f/2014/128/e/1/pegasus_mare_green_and_blue_mane_by_ivory_keys_mlp-d7hljng.jpg
Prince or Princess(for royalty): nope
Family: unknown
Job: making, controling, and destroying storms at will
Extra: naw
Backstory(optional): nope
Sexuality: straight
Bram246 is this good?