PDA

View Full Version : Grey Wing *cri* DONT READ UNLESS YOU'VE READ BOOK 6!!!

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 02:01 PM
I loved Grey Wing so much and when Grey Wing said good bye to his kits it tore my heart... How he feltt like he was putting Turtletail down when he took Slate as a mate made me so sad for him....How he raised Pebbleheat and his siblings for Turtletail made me cry for joy...How he raised his nephew, Thunder made me happy....It made me impressed that he put up with his brother Clear Sky fo so long....When he got to see his mother again I balled my eyes out...

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Does No one wanna cry over Gray Wing/ Grey Wing

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 10th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Does No one wanna cry over Gray Wing/ Grey Wing

I hate slate so bad ;-; turtletailxgreywing shall always live.

dino.
July 10th, 2017, 06:49 PM
I WANT TO CRY. I read that book and I was IN SCHOOL when I finished it and I had to keep myself from crying. Every time I read it I feel like my heart is being torn apart ;-;

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 06:49 PM
I hate slate so bad ;-; turtletailxgreywing shall always live.
Yeah...Gray Wing's death was so sad though...I've been crying over it for ye...two days now...
Equinox
I've been soo sad for days....I know they don't really exist but poor Blackear he was always quite clingy to Gray Wing or is it Grey Wing...lol on the spelling....I think the other kits may simply forget him *Shrug* poor Pebble Heart and his littermates....poor Thunder....Gray Wing was like a father to Thunder more than Clear Sky in Thunder's opinion atleast.. I hope they make a sequel like when Black Ear is a warrior... or when they started the suffix changing aka Blackkit/paw/ear thing I want to learn where that started and the official cerimonies like the " I call apon starclan to....." and like when they all officially appoint deputies...I know who some of them would appoint
Windrunner....Gorsefur
Thunder....Lightningtail
I'M DYING TO KNOW WHO CLEAR SKY WOULD/WILL APPOINT!!!

Delta Reliant
July 10th, 2017, 06:52 PM
DON'TMAKEMEREMEMBER

Dear god the moment i think of these books i immediately revel in hatred towards a certain flower-related cat. Ignore me.

*Cri*

doghouse
July 10th, 2017, 06:54 PM
I didn't like him. He was pretty much a Gary-sue in my opinion, but that's just mine. Almost as bad as Firestar.

dino.
July 10th, 2017, 08:03 PM
I didn't like him. He was pretty much a Gary-sue in my opinion, but that's just mine. Almost as bad as Firestar.
WHAT. HOW DARE YOU
Jk, I respect your opinion ^^ everyone's is different.

doghouse
July 10th, 2017, 08:06 PM
WHAT. HOW DARE YOU
Jk, I respect your opinion ^^ everyone's is different.
xD it's fine. They were both okay, just I prefer characters that are little known and well constructed.

Mango
July 11th, 2017, 07:02 AM
xD it's fine. They were both okay, just I prefer characters that are little known and well constructed.
He too me was like a father figure to any kit which think about it, would Clear Sky do that? Would Jagged Peak do that? Would Thunder do that? Would Grouse Fur do that? Haha...Would Slash do that? Would slash's followers do that? No. But Gray Wing Would, as a young cat Gray Wing gave up his home in the mountains to protect Jagged Peak. If Clear Sky do that for Jagged Peak? No. Gray Wing was ashamed of loving Slate after Turtle Tail died. Was Clear Sky ashamed of loving Starflower or his second mate? No. Gray Wing supported Fern and Blossom and helped Wind Runner be able to trust them. Did anyone else in Windclan do that? Only Grousefur. Gray Wing risked his life multiple times to get info from Fern. The only other cats who did that was Thunder, Lightning Tail, and Clear Sky. That's to me more than any Gary-sue.

doghouse
July 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
He too me was like a father figure to any kit which think about it, would Clear Sky do that? Would Jagged Peak do that? Would Thunder do that? Would Grouse Fur do that? Haha...Would Slash do that? Would slash's followers do that? No. But Gray Wing Would, as a young cat Gray Wing gave up his home in the mountains to protect Jagged Peak. If Clear Sky do that for Jagged Peak? No. Gray Wing was ashamed of loving Slate after Turtle Tail died. Was Clear Sky ashamed of loving Starflower or his second mate? No. Gray Wing supported Fern and Blossom and helped Wind Runner be able to trust them. Did anyone else in Windclan do that? Only Grousefur. Gray Wing risked his life multiple times to get info from Fern. The only other cats who did that was Thunder, Lightning Tail, and Clear Sky. That's to me more than any Gary-sue.
Thanks for explaining so well why he's a Gary-sue ^^

Mango
July 11th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Thanks for explaining so well why he's a Gary-sue ^^
NP. Which I like Gary-Sue's and not Mary-Sue's...also I love you definition of FEET.

Role
July 27th, 2017, 09:30 PM
I actually cried and it was one of the first times I cried reading a book
I was so sad because I was like
IT BEGAN AND ENDED WITH HIIIiiIiiiiiiMMmmmm
Rip grey wing

~Aesthetic~
July 28th, 2017, 10:54 PM
When just read the last sentence that went something like
"And I'm still following the Sun Trail"
It felt like the book ripped my heat out, tore it in two, and threw it out the window.
(But I didn't cry, somehow)

sNazzy
August 5th, 2017, 02:40 PM
I feel as if I am the most ashamed person here. I thought that Gra/ey Wing was the sweetest cat ever, and now I feel eh. WHY? Because I am that person that says "oh, Starclan! Yay!" and then moves on from characters as they die. Can someone please explain to me the true sadness of death in Warriors? [I]PLEASE?/I]