PDA

View Full Version : Helpppp

Pengu
July 10th, 2017, 01:34 AM
So, idk if I'm allowed to mention this out of the 'Advertising' thread or something, but it doesn't say anything about it in the rules so... Anyway, I have my own website and I and the other members can't set anything as our profile picture. I mean that the 'Upload' button isn't there and idk, ive never had this problem before so i thought maybe some people on this site would know what to do?

Phoenix Flames
July 10th, 2017, 06:38 AM
So, idk if I'm allowed to mention this out of the 'Advertising' thread or something, but it doesn't say anything about it in the rules so... Anyway, I have my own website and I and the other members can't set anything as our profile picture. I mean that the 'Upload' button isn't there and idk, ive never had this problem before so i thought maybe some people on this site would know what to do?
What site is it? If it's a site that I'm familiar with then I might be able to help you.

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 10:52 AM
IS it weebly, Webs, Vbulitin, or another one...

Pengu
July 11th, 2017, 01:11 AM
Phoenix Flames & Chameleon
webs

Mango
July 11th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Phoenix Flames & Chameleon
webs
Many webs hosted websites have it where about a third of the members cant use it. However none is quite major, I suggest contacting webs on the phone or see is Phoenix Flames has a suggestion.

Pengu
July 11th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Many webs hosted websites have it where about a third of the members cant use it. However none is quite major, I suggest contacting webs on the phone or see is Phoenix Flames has a suggestion.
Thank you! I'll try that! :)

Phoenix Flames
July 11th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Thank you! I'll try that! :)
Do you use webs on a computer or mobile device like an iOS device or Android? If you use webs on a mobile device, it won't let you upload a picture as your profile picture unless you use a comouter to upload your profile picture.

Pengu
July 12th, 2017, 01:35 AM
computer