PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Syndicate Hunters' Den

Fawn
October 4th, 2016, 12:41 AM

Deerlie
August 13th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Feather Kemp twisting and turning because of her bad dream. (Open!)

Tundra
August 22nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Thrush woke up and looked at Feather. He prodded her with a paw. "Feather, you dreaming, wake up!" He whispered.

[I just need to Rp]

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 03:49 AM
Thrush woke up and looked at Feather. He prodded her with a paw. "Feather, you dreaming, wake up!" He whispered.

[I just need to Rp]
Feather shot up, her tail bristling. "I'm sorry...." She said. She remembers the dream, The battle between the dusk syndicate and Sky clan. Blood was spilled, cats died and her kit... Yes, he died.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 10:14 AM
Thrush sighed and flicked his tail. "What was the dream about anyways?" He meowed as he stretched. He parted his jaws in a long yawn before sitting up and looking at Feather patiently, his tail flicking from side to side.

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 01:44 PM
Thrush sighed and flicked his tail. "What was the dream about anyways?" He meowed as he stretched. He parted his jaws in a long yawn before sitting up and looking at Feather patiently, his tail flicking from side to side.
"The battle..." She said. "I remembered the blury waves of battleing cats, bodies, dead kits... " She shook. Raven had died, in front of her, two cats pinned her down, large toms, she couldn't push off, they killed him..cold bloods. "They were mouse-brains!" She hissed, a single tear falling from her cheek. "Why did they attack a kit! for Starclan sake!" She wailed.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 01:52 PM
Thrush placed his tail tip on her shoulder. "Because they are dumb!"

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
Thrush placed his tail tip on her shoulder. "Because they are dumb!"

She looked at him, her cheeks a rosy pink color. "Thanks Thrush." She purred. The she cat looked steadily onto his eyes. Her aqua eyes sparked with two mixed emotions. Confusion and... wait......was it love? She has never felt this way before. If felt... strange.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 05:04 PM
Thrush stared at the She Cat. Why is she looking at me like that...? What is she thinking about...? He wondered. "Er... Hello?"

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
Thrush stared at the She Cat. Why is she looking at me like that...? What is she thinking about...? He wondered. "Er... Hello?"

She snapped into reality. "Sorry!" She looked away.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 06:05 PM
Thrush tilted his head to one side. The tom smiked and leaned forward until his fur was brushing Feather's. He sat there for a heartbeat, then pulled back. "What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong."

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM
Thrush tilted his head to one side. The tom smiked and leaned forward until his fur was brushing Feather's. He sat there for a heartbeat, then pulled back. "What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong."
She sighed. What's wrong with me! "I love you!" She blurted out. Shed gasped and shoved her face into her moss. She slapped her head against it, "stupid, stupid, stupid!" She said.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 08:00 PM
Thrush froze for a moment.
So that was it... He placed a paw on her back. "Your not stupid."

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 08:07 PM
Thrush froze for a moment.
So that was it... He placed a paw on her back. "Your not stupid."
She looked up. "H-how?" She asked.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 08:59 PM
Thrush sat down. "Because your a smart, Beaut- Er... Clever and loving cat!"

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 09:28 PM
Thrush sat down. "Because your a smart, Beaut- Er... Clever and loving cat!"
"Were you about to call me beautiful?" She asked. She smiled and licked his cheek.

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 09:47 PM
Thrush blushed and turned away. "Er... No..."

Deerlie
September 1st, 2017, 10:16 PM
Thrush blushed and turned away. "Er... No..."
She buried her face in his chest fur. "OK Thrush." She purred. "I love you.... "

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 10:21 PM
Thrush purred and rubbed his cheek against hers
I love you too... He thought,
but didn't dare to say it out loud.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 08:20 AM
Thrush purred and rubbed his cheek against hers
I love you too... He thought,
but didn't dare to say it out loud.
The she cat purred and curled up in her nest. Feather yawned and put her tail over her nose, slowly falling asleep.... Having the same dream, but was still this time.

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 08:25 AM
Thrush smiled and sighed.
She's a nice cat... He padded back to his nest where he curled up and shut his eyes. I love Feather... He thought before he drifted off to sleep.

Deerlie
September 2nd, 2017, 09:39 AM
Thrush smiled and sighed.
She's a nice cat... He padded back to his nest where he curled up and shut his eyes. I love Feather... He thought before he drifted off to sleep.
Feather opened her eyes as sun shined in her face. She got up and padded out of the den and out of camp. (Imma go to the territory, Thrush can join her if u want)