PDA

View Full Version : Circus Monsters

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Cheshire Cat presents...
Circus Monsters

Introduction

Your feet pound on the ground, trying to escape his wrath. Unfortunetly, you fail, and you can feel yourself being dragged back to the circus tent.

Welcome to the DeLune Circus, a seemingly innocent circus on the outside. However, it isn't entirely... legal. After all, the oddities found aren't your average lady wearing a fake beard. They're real. And abused.

Master Ali, the circus master, is coldhearted. He treats everyone with cruel intentions, and beats them when they make the slightest mistake.

You've had enough.

You need to escape soon.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Oddity:
Personality:
Power?:
Other:

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes. He has multiple scars down his arms and back and a scar running down his right eye and lip.
Oddity: He has nicked Wolf ears and a tail.
Personality: Cold, Harsh, Distant, Snappy
Power?: Hydrokinesis
Other: No

rubinaito
November 10th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Accepted)

Name: Aria || Ali
Looks: Aria (http://img09.deviantart.net/1ef9/i/2012/193/5/0/luka_circus_monster_by_saviroosje-d56zhlf.jpg) || Ali (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/62/26/97/62269770b8fbea770f4d2369984c37bc.jpg)
Oddity: Horns that curl from her head || Eh... You can see from the picture X3
Personality: TBRP'd
Power?: She sings like a siren... However, she cannot use it to put somebody in a trance, sadly. || Shadows, fire, and the dead.
Other: Nope

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 01:04 PM

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 01:42 PM
I can make a few more people if that is okay with you.)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Nah, it's fine. The thread's probably dead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:40 PM
I am here!!!)
Sasuke wolf
Male
https://67.media.tumblr.com/f963c7ac5a3923b12599b2244df91f46/tumblr_o6k848Hgej1saew11o2_1280.jpg
The pic says it all
TBRP'D
He is able to control fears nightmares and able to use the darkness when needed his body itself is made of a dark mass that can change his appearance when he wants to
Who wants to be his tamer ? :3

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 08:47 PM
(Accepted. What if Adriana and Sasuke fall in love, and Ali uses Adriana to control Sasuke?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Omg yes!! )

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 08:59 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE CAN START NOW! *pulls up curtain*

~~

Adriana sat in her cage, head bowed as she heard Ali introducing her to the crowd.

"-Now don't be fearful folks. We removed her ability to put you all into a trance!" Ali grinned, tipping his hat. "Now, please welcome Adriana the Circus Siren!"

More like Circus Monster. Adriana thought bitterly as one of the stage hands opened up her cage and tugged her out. She knelt in the dirt below, as the lights faded, and a spotlight landed on her. She opened her mouth, and a few notes drifted out, before she began singing.

(This is the song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgzb_VcUm4Y). It should give you a feel of how her voice sounds.)

"A young man walked through the forest
with his quiver and hunting bow
He heard a young girl singing
and followed the sound below
There he found the maiden
who lives in the willow

He called to her as she listened
from a ring of toadstools red
'Come with me my maiden
come from thy willow bed'
She looked at him serenely
and only shook her head.

'See me now, a ray of light in the moondance
See me now, I cannot leave this place
Hear me now, a strain of song in the forest
Don't ask me, to follow where you lead'

A young man walked through the forest
with a flower and coat of green
His love had hair like fire
her eyes an emerald sheen
She wrapped herself in beauty
so young and so serene

He stood there under the willow
and he gave her the yellow bloom
'Girl my heart you've captured
oh I would be your groom'
She said she'd wed him never
not near, nor far, nor soon." Her voice faltered briefly, and the invisible chain around her neck tightened warningly.

"'See me now, a ray of light in the moondance

A young man walked through the forest
with an axe sharp as a knife
I'll take the green-eyed fairy
and she shall be my wife
With her I'll raise my children
with her I'll live my life

The maiden wept when she heard him
when he said he'd set her free
He took his axe and used it
to bring down her ancient tree
'Now your willow's fallen
now you belong to me'

'See me now, a ray of light in the moondance

She followed him out the forest, and collapsed upon the earth
Her feet had walked but a distance, from the green land of her birth
She faded into a flower, that would bloom for one bright eve
He could not take from the forest, what was never meant to leave."
She finished, the spotlight disappearing for a moment. The lights came on, and Adriana was nowhere to be found.

"Give her a huge round of applause folks!" Ali cheered, but his gaze was cold as he glanced back at Adriana's cage.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Awesome!!! I love this song ) Sasuke was sleeping in his cage he was as big as a huge lion he makes a growling sound as he begins to wake up slowly.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Adriana looked through the cage bars at Sasuke. "Sasuke?" She called out, hoping to talk to him before-

Ali stormed in, and the shadow chain tightened around Adriana's neck. He jerked her forward, the girl slamming against the bars. "Why," He growled, a snake-like tongue zipping out of his mouth, before zipping back in. "Did you falter in the middle of your performance?"

"I-" Adriana gasped for air, but the collar tightened.

"You didn't sing like you should," He growled. "You know what that does to me? IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I WAS LYING!" He roared in her face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Sasuke sees this and roars loudly at Ali grabbing the bars shaking the cage back and forth roaring loudly his tail slashes loudly making a lot of noise as if he was trying to get Ali to take out his anger on Sasuke instead of his tamer

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Ali whipped his hand out, and shadows tightened around Sasuke's muzzle. "Quiet," He growled, while he continued tightening on Adriana until she couldn't breathe.

Adriana claws at the cage weakly as she began to black out.

Ali kept his hold until Adriana was unconscious. He released her, and Sasuke, and stormed off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Sasuke roars loudly after Ali as he looks at Adriana purring softly as the darkness in the shape of a vine begins to bring Adriana closer to him. He makes a small growl sound as if trying to wake her up

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Adriana, in her sleep, snuggled closer to Sasuke, her hand close to his. Her breathing was deep, and fast, trying to make up for the air that she had lost.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he held her close purring softly as he closes his eyes but he wasn't sleeping just resting there next to Adriana his tamer and the only person who wasn't afraid of him

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:30 PM
(So is Sasuke able to shapeshift? I'm just curious, since I don't know the full extent of his powers X3)

Adriana's breathing slowly returned to normal, the chains shimmering slightly in the light. Her grip on his hand tightened slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Yes :3 when he needs to ) Sasuke opens his eyes as he looks at Adriana he pokes her head with his nose he purrs loudly " ...wake up..." he says in a low husky dark voice

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Adriana stirred, beautiful blue eyes fluttering open. Her pink hair was messy, and there was a chip in her left horn. "Sasuke...?" She murmured, burying her face into his fur. "Thank you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Sasuke purrs loudly as his tail wagged happily like a dog as he licks her hair fixing it " you're welcome " he says in her mind as he licks her hair

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Adriana laughed a little bit, petting him gently as she leaned on him gently. "I'm ready to leave, but we all know that I can't." She muttered, curling up slightly. "I'm useless. I can sing, but he removed my power. He can match everyone else's by pure strength, but..." She sighed, fingers trailing down the scar on the side of her neck.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Sasuke licks her head and begins to speak in her mind again " do not worry you'll get out of here I'll make sure of it master " he says laying his head down on her lap

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Adriana pets him some more, eyes focused forward. "I still remember what Scotland looks like," She murmured. "Beautiful green hills... A beautiful lake... My best friend was a lake creature, that everybody called a 'monster'. She was beautiful, Sasuke. You'd be flirting her within the minute." She said in an excited whisper. "I wish more than anything to see Scotland again. To see you running free through grassy green hills."

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Jesse watched Sasuke and Adriana, "Get a room, lovebirds. You'll get us all in trouble!" He snapped.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Adriana pets him some more, eyes focused forward. "I still remember what Scotland looks like," She murmured. "Beautiful green hills... A beautiful lake... My best friend was a lake creature, that everybody called a 'monster'. She was beautiful, Sasuke. You'd be flirting her within the minute." She said in an excited whisper. "I wish more than anything to see Scotland again. To see you running free through grassy green hills."
Sasuke purrs softly as she petted him " it sounds nice " he says purring loudly " though I don't think I'll flirt with just anyone master I only flirt with you " he says licking her hand " and i don't understand why you'll like to see me running?"

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:20 PM
"Because you DON'T belong in this cage, Sasu." Adriana said sadly, nuzzling him gently. "You need to be free, and happy."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Sasuke purrs softly " if you say so " he didn't know much about freedom since he's never been really free before all he knows about the world is this cage

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Ali barged in. "Everybody up!" He bellowed. "It's testing time."

'Testing Time' is what Ali used to figure out what everybody's weakness was, so that he could exploit it. For Adriana, it was her voice. So, if he was displeased with her, sometimes he would make it so she couldn't use her voice at all.

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Name: Eva
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f3/9f/13/f39f13276bcc145654f0f0105791f7b5.jpg
Oddity: Bat Wings
Personality: she's a bit sadistic, but she's not rude. She does welcome other people to talk to her, and won't exactly deny them.
Power?: None
Other: Is it too late?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Sasuke growls softly as stands up on two legs " shall we ?" He asks Adriana in her mind as he walks opens the cage door

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Name: Eva
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f3/9f/13/f39f13276bcc145654f0f0105791f7b5.jpg
Oddity: Bat Wings
Personality: she's a bit sadistic, but she's not rude. She does welcome other people to talk to her, and won't exactly deny them.
Power?: None
Other: Is it too late?)

Accepted! It's not too late~

~~

Adriana nodded briefly as she walked out after Sasuke, eyes cast downward.

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Yay...!)

Eva sat on a perch in her cage, looking down at Ali. Her bare-feet dangled, slightly moving. Her wings were curled, and her hair fell to her shoulders.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Ali unlocked her cage with the simple flick of a wrist, looking bored. The main tent now looked pristine, the dirt floor now covered with white tile. A surgical table for every creature he owned was laid out, specially sized for each one.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Jesse glared at Ali, "No." He growled. He was risking his life to defy the brutal Circus Master.

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:51 PM
She did her best not to gulp on fear when she saw the tables. After all, by now you could say she was "used to it". Unfolding her wings and standing up, she drifted down to the floor, her hair slightly swaying as she took a few paces foward.

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Ali's gaze hardened. "What," He turned his head 180* to look at Phoenix, neck cracking. "Did you say?"

Adriana watched with horror.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 10:54 PM
"I said No!!" Jesse growled. "I am sick of taking orders from you and bending to your commands like a puppet. I am a living being!!" He spat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Sasuke walks in he was much taller than Ali as he stood on two legs he makes a growling sound as he crouched down beside Adriana

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Eva just stood there, looking at Jesse with a nervous expression. Her jaw was slightly slack, and all she could think was- Who does he think he is? She wondered, taking a step closer, her wings folding in the process.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 11:11 PM
got to go to bed)

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Bai!)

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 11:35 PM
"I said No!!" Jesse growled. "I am sick of taking orders from you and bending to your commands like a puppet. I am a living being!!" He spat.

Ali took in a deep breath, and turned his head around. "I see." His voice was deadly calm, and he closed his eyes briefly. With the flick of a finger, Jesse's left wrist broke, every single bone inside of the wrist snapping cleanly in half. He then twisted the finger, twisting Jesse's wrist horribly, the palm of the hand facing the outside instead of the way it was supposed to. Then, he flicked the finger again, the bones inside of Jesse's wrist reconnecting, keeping his hand at that painful angle.

"That is a small example," Ali said quietly, not even turning to face Jesse. "Of the power that I posses. You all are my puppets, and I am the puppet master." He said, the whole tent quiet. "Now, unless you want me to show you the full extent of my power, which will not be as pleasant as what I just did, let me assure you, you WILL obey my every order. Understand?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Sasuke growls softly his eyes glowing madly as his tail slashed a bit the darkness begins to show on his skin as a misty black smoke as Sasuke growls loudly

rubinaito
November 11th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Adriana placed a hand on Sasuke, fear pulsing through her. Not at him, but at Ali.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Sasuke calms down as Adriana placed a hand on him he makes a purring sound as he sits down

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 12:03 AM
(Can I still join or no?)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 12:06 AM
The roleplay is never closed. Yes, you can join.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Name: Kris Taylor
Looks: She has shoulder length wavy blonde hair, tanned olive toned skin and brown eyes. She has a few freckles on her cheeks.
Oddity: She is a shapeshifter, due to this she tends to have some animal like features such as her cat ears and eyes and a tail.
Personality: She tries to be independent but often fails because she's overwhelmed by fear. A lot of times her emotions get the better of her and she faulters.
Power?: She's a shapeshifter mostly animals but if forced to she can do other humans.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Name: Kris Taylor
Looks: She has shoulder length wavy blonde hair, tanned olive toned skin and brown eyes. She has a few freckles on her cheeks.
Oddity: She is a shapeshifter, due to this she tends to have some animal like features such as her cat ears and eyes and a tail.
Personality: Strong, independent, and intelligent, but tends to back down and be shy if she's rebuked, which will happen a lot.
Power?: She's a shapeshifter mostly animals but if forced to she can do other humans.

Accepted

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Eva folded her arms over her chest, biting the insides of her cheeks nervously. Of course she didn't want to stand up against Ali, but she couldn't bear watching Jesse get hurt.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 08:41 AM
The small framed girl sat in the back corner of her cage and watched Jesse and Ali with wide fearful eyes. Only in times like this did her nerves fail her. She watched in horror as Jesse's wrist twisted, cracked, and popped to unnatural angles.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Jesse glared at Ali, grasping his wrist. "Yes." He growled. He followed Ali out to the tent.

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 10:02 AM
(Can I still join?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Sasuke growls loudly as Ali passes by him

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:30 AM
(Yes, Holly.)

Adriana shuddered, and buried her face in Sasuke's fur.

Ali, already knowing Adriana's weakness, gestured to the tables. Adriana just sat down on hers, quietly. Ali wouldn't be doing anything to her tonight.

"Now, Sasuke." He purred, shadows strapping the beast to the table. "Why don't we find out your weakness first?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Sasuke growls loudly as he begins to struggle trying to get out the darkness on his body begins to change into thorn like vines and they begin slashing around trying to keep everyone away from him

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:45 AM
A vine snapped too close to Adriana, a thorn scratching her briefly. She covered it with her hand, darkness oozing through her fingers like mist.

Ali grabbed a bundle of vines and snapped them. He raised a hand, rendering all of Sasuke's powers null.

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Eva sat down, leaning against her cage as she watched Sasuke and Ali. She blinked slowly, a sigh escaping her lips.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Jesse watched as Ali strapped Sasuke to the table. A growl rumbled in his throat, he still had a hold of his wrist.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as his powers dulled his eyes glowed as he roars loudly still trying to use his strength to escape

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Adriana watched quietly and fearfully.

Ali raised a hand, and all of Sasuke's bones snapped cleanly in half.

Adriana gasped, and leaped forward to tackle Ali. However, Ali raised a hand, and shadows engulfed her in a small controlled tornado. Adriana was trapped in her worst nightmare, for the moment. Ali smiled as the screams of torture echoed from the shadows.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair,dark brown eyes, plain clothes, wears a black and white collar
Oddity: Werewolf- brown fur with dark brown stripes, paws, and muzzle, dark brown eyes with a bit of green, black and white collar
Personality: quiet, observant, friendly
Power?:Ice
Other: She mostly stays as a werewolf and rarely changes to her human form.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Sasuke roars loudly in pain as his eyes glowed he still tries to escape and begins to bite the shadows ripping them apart not caring about the pain at all as he roars loudly at Ali

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Accepted

~~

Ali laughed. "Oh, I see now." He grinned. "I see now." He tightened his fist and the shadows tightened around Adriana. He jerked his fist ever so slightly, and Adriana began screaming with pain. "I know your weakness now, Sasuke."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Jesse moved towards Sasuke before undoing the chains. "Get Adriana." He said and ran towards Ali.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Jasmine was sleeping in her cage in her werewolf form. Mostly everyone knew her in that for. She rolled over shaking the cage that had ice on the bars.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands up on four legs the darkness begins to absorb into his body healing his bones as he stands up and roars loudly shaking the earth with his almighty roar

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Ali held up a hand, and the chains flew towards Jesse and tightened around him. He closed that hand into a fist, and threw Jesse into his cage, locking it. He then smiled at Sasuke, tightening the shadows around Adriana. They cut into her skin, and she began bleeding. "Now now, Sasuke." He purred. "Stay away." He placed his free hand on Adriana's shoulder, licking the blood dripping down her neck.

(So, they'll all try to escape two times. The first time, they'll manage to get out, but Ali will catch them again. The second time, they all manage to get away long enough to build up enough strength to fight back.)

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Eva glanced in Jasmine's direction, that soon followed by her looking in the direction of Ali and Sasuke. She cast a quick glance at her cage, but soon looked back at Ali and Sasuke. Her wings slightly unfolded, she wanted to help Sasuke, but she knew she could as that would pretty much be suicidal.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Jesse squirmed around, trying to undo the chains. "You are a sick, cruel, demented, insane puppet master. You will never fully control me!" He snapped.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 02:35 PM
"I'll find a way." Ali said quietly with a smile. "I always find away."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Jesse laughed, "I don't have any weakness for anyone in here. So there will be no way for you to control me or find my weakness." He said, still squirming in the chains.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Jasmine stretched as she woke up. She heard a conversation going on somewhere but ignored it. Opening her cage she walked around to find food.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he growls softly staying where he is with a slash of his tail he disappears into a black misty smoke and reappears behind Ali roaring Loudly in front of his as he slashes his chest sending him away from Adriana who he stands in front of protectively he roars loudly again

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 03:25 PM
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ali laughed. "Yes! YES!" He slashed his hand down, ribbons curling from his fingernails. "Ladies and gentlemen!" He crowed, eyes sparkling with mayhem. "We have a new, never seen before act which will astound you! Sasuke, the caged beast!" He slashed the ribbons around Adriana, and pulled her towards him, turning into a demon (https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+demon+guy+evil&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW_aCZkqTQAhUHbSYKHSA7CZ4Q_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=demon+wolf+horror&imgrc=NENpFMbCCOqSfM%3A). He wrapped her in shadows, up to her neck. He slid his claw down her cheek, and licked the blood off of it. "Stay, Sasuke." He smiled. "The closer you get, the tighter my shadows become."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 03:47 PM
"Ali! You know if I got to on stage, maybe I'll let you control me completely." Jesse called. Hopefully that will give Sasuke enough time to get Adriana and the others out of here. He thought.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Kris watched in fear, her brown orbs wide. A silent tear rolled down the young girls freckled cheek. She quickly reached up and wiped it away as she looked on in horror. For the moment she was overwhelmed by two very significant emotions, admiration and fear. These two emotions swirled around her as she watched Sasuke and Jesse fight to get Adriana back and Ali fighting them both giving them terrible injuries. Oh how she wish she could be that brave!

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Jasmine sat next to Kris,"Might as well watch.",she muttered to herself.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Ali turned his head slightly, and he scowled. He looked thoughtful.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 06:56 PM
"What's the matter? Afraid I'll attack your audience or show them what really happens to us?" He taunted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he takes a step forward his eyes glowing as he watches Adriana

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Adriana gasped as the shadows tightened. She was holding back tears as the shadows burned her skin, likely going to leave burn marks. A tear slipped down her cheek followed by another. Ali's fist tightened a little more, and Adriana gasped audibly again with pain, as black veins began zigzagging up her skin.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Sasuke steps back growling loudly he huffs growling loudly as he walks side to side not stepping any closer towards them at all he roars loudly as he claws the ground huffing

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:15 PM
"HEY FREAK!!" Jesse shouted towards Ali. "How about you come take your anger out on me! Or are you too soft and weak to?! You must love to hurt woman, don't?!" He taunted.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Ali loosened his grip on Adriana. "Here, beast." He tossed her towards him. "Her blood tastes great by the way. Now remember; Step out of line, and she gets your punishment, got it?"He then turned to Jesse, and cracked his knuckles. "Now, time for your punishment, smart alec." He grabbed Jesse with his chains, wrapping around every inch of his body except for his head. With a grin, the chains became burning hot, the metal turning to white from the heat, and dripping the ultra hot liquid over Jesse's skin, beginning to coat him with it.

Adriana stumbled over to Sasuke, and buried her face in his fur, crying quietly.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Jesse fought back the urge to scream in pain. "Felt pain worse than this. You punished me more painfully than this." He taunted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Sasuke makes a whining sound as he holds her close licking her wounds as he brings her closer to him in a protective way

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:26 PM
The metal instantly cooled. "I'm not done yet." Ali said simply, wrapping shadows around the metal and began squeezing it, crushing Jesse slowly.

Adriana just cried quietly, letting Sasuke care for her.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Jesse smiled, "Yes. Kill me! I'll be far away from you and not in harm." He snapped. "Besides how am I able to perform with crushed limbs? Someone is going to get suspicious of how different we look." He said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Sasuke makes a purring sound hoping to calm her down as he licks her wounds he begins to speak in her mind " it's okay I'm here im here" he says in a calming voice

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Jesse smiled, "Yes. Kill me! I'll be far away from you and not in harm." He snapped. "Besides how am I able to perform with crushed limbs? Someone is going to get suspicious of how different we look." He said.

"I'm not done yet." Ali repeated. Metal covered Jesse's mouth, with searing heat. It cooled, locking Jesse's mouth shut. He then loosened his grip on the metal, and turned it hot again, white hot. "Now, should I mangle you, and leave you like that for an hour, or should I heal you right now? Hmm? I can't hear you! Well, I guess I'll have to make the decision myself." All the metal, including the stuff on his mouth, melted away, turning back into a pile of cold chains on the floor. He then cracked his knuckles. *give me a minute to type the horrors out*

Adriana just cried quietly. "I'm just a circus monster," She muttered in his fur. "I can't do anything. He stole my Voice, Sasuke! The only thing that we had to fight him with!" The siren's voice broke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Sasuke purrs softly " don't worry we'll find away he fears me I can fight back but...I don't want them to hurt you again "

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:40 PM
"You're not a monster, Adriana! You look more human than any of us! The only circus monster is Ali!" He shouted towards her.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Ali just ignored every one as he raised Jesse up...

Only for a little alarm clock to ring.

"Time's up everybody!" Ali called, dropping Jesse. "Go back to your cages. We'll continue this tomorrow!"

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Jesse limped back to his cage, breathing heavily and wincing at his burns. "Someday we'll be free from him." He muttered before falling asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Sasuke picks up Adriana putting her on his back as he walks to his cage

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Adriana let out a soft sigh, as she began looking thoughtful.

(Original Song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99Df0nONWw))

"Stuck alone
Swallowing shadows
Everything I've ever held closely has crumbled...
Broken code
I'm at a crossroad
Do I swallow my pride, stay and hide, or face my families lies?

Tied.
To a history of shame
smeared names.
Who's to blame?
I'm trapped in the flames.
Of my past.
That they cast.

All I ever wanted was to be something more.
My family, my clan, the code. It's all I lived for.
My lungs scream for air, but how can I bare
To know that I'm wrong, right down to the core?
How can I just go free, when everything inside of me
has been nothing but a fabricated reality.
I thought I knew my place, but that's all been erased...
I'm going to die down here, I'm running out of breathing space.

Half-blooded, mind's flooded,
in a lake of doubt.
Am I the punishment provided for love not allowed?
Are the stars watching now?
From up in the clouds?
As I tumble and I fumble deeper down into this tunnel.

Did they know all along, that despite it being wrong,
That destiny can go beyond, what the rules were set upon?
Does love matter where it comes from?
Or is it something we should be numb from?

But when you push the love aside, it doesn't hide the lie.
How can I search and find the pride inside of being divided?
How could I have been misguided?
Ripped as a child quick from my mother now split from my brothers
And it's getting darker...
And I have to wonder
Am I'm destined to go under?
For the sins I've covered...

But now I know that I'm wicked to straight core.
My lungs scream for air, but how can I bare
To know I left him bleeding out on that stream shore.
How can I just go through, when knowing what I had to do...
Meant the death of someone just to keep him mute
He could have known his place, he could have made a change.
He's going to die up there, I tore away his breathing space.

I know that I'm wicked to straight core.
I left him bleeding out on the stream shore.
My family, the code. It's all I lived for.

Stuck alone
Swallowing shadows
Half-blooded, mind's flooded...
Tied.
To a history of shame
Does love matter where it comes from?
Or is it something we should be numb from?

I know that I'm wicked to straight core.
I left him bleeding out on the stream shore.
My family, the code. It's all I lived for.

It's all I lived for.
It's all I lived for.
Now I've got nothing to live for."
Adriana sang quietly to herself as she sang, trying to spark her powers back up again. For a moment, her blue eyes flickered green, bright and powerful before dimming again. She let out a cry, bending over with her hands over her throat. Tears pricked at the edges of her eyes, as she fingered the metal embedded inside of her throat. "So close." She whispered. "So close!" She yelled quietly, slamming her fist into the bars, cutting her fist open, blood dripping down her knuckles.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Jesse opened his eyes, "Hey Adriana! When we escape from here, we'll find a way to get that thing out of your throat. It's gonna be alright." He said softly.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:14 PM
"The only way to get out," Adriana whispered quietly, grabbing a shard of the cage in her hand gently. "Is specifically that. There's a reason why he only blocked my ability, and none of yours." She placed the shard over the spot where the metal was, and sliced down. She bit back a cry as she looked into the mirror, and began prying it out.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Kris scrambled further back in her cage. She rarely came out unless she was forced to. Her thought behind it was to stay out of the way, then maybe she might not have to face him. The young girl did not posses a strong spirit like some of the others, her emotions always overcame her and ended her in years. She hated it though, tears, she hated crying in front of others, but she sometimes could stop it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he roars loudly " enough! Stop you're going to end up making it worse please don't do that " he says eager he hated seeing his tamer in any kind of pain

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:21 PM
"What abilities. I'm a wolf hybrid freak!! Made in a lab with no family or friends. You had a family! You had friends! I am nothing to anyone, just some freak to look at!" Jesse spat.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"My family," Adriana grunted, prying a large chunk of the metal out. "Abandoned me when I was twelve, along with my younger brothers." She looked at the twisting black metal, and her eyes widened with a sudden idea. However, she kept quiet. "I never had any friends." She continued, prying out another piece. "And my two brothers died when Ali came and got me." She got all of it out, tearing off part of her dress and wrapping it around her neck as a makeshift bandage. "And this entire 'weak' thing I have going on is a facade. I am a Siren, and I will NOT back down to the likes of him."

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"Yeah! We'll show Ali that we aren't lifeless puppets that he can control!" Jesse said. "How exactly are we going to get out?" He asked.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Kris was pulled from her thoughts by the commotion of the others. She crawled over the her cages walls and watched them a little shocked to see Adriana doing what seemed like surgery on herself. Her face scrunched up as she watched but she tried her hardest not to be disgusted by it.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"With this." Adriana held up the metal that she had taken out. "I put him in a trance, then I place it somewhere in his body that he cannot find. I'll start with the small piece when we escape. It'll lessen his powers so that when he catches us again, we can get the second piece in with ease. We want him to think that he has won right before we tear him down."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Sasuke roars loudly " I just came to be all I know is this cage I don't know my past my bloodline I hardly know anything about me or my body " he growls softly " my powers are of darkness and great evil but ... I can help get us out of here he can't take away or seal my powers because my powers are almost like his only more ...demonic he used you to stop me since you've tamed me ...let me repay you and let me fight him alone please Adriana you don't need to fight i don't want to lose a other master " he says desperate

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:40 PM
After getting over the initial disgust of the bloody metal in Adriana's fingers she swung her legs over the edge of her cage, her smoke gray cat ears perked up and alert. "Are you guys planning to escape?" She asked quietly, barely able to hear.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Adriana raised her hand up to hold Sasuke's face in her own. "Sasuke," She said quietly. "He can match you, blow for blow. His powers are only physical. I can mess with the mind, and put him in a trance." She kissed him on the forehead gently. "This is what I must do." She said firmly. "If you want, I can render him completely useless, and we can escape immediately.''

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks into her eyes and sighs softly " just as stubborn as my old master....." he puts his head on hers and slowly changes into a dangerously handsome guy with messy black hair and red eyes he only wore some old brown pants and no shirt showing his powerful scarred muscles his head still on hers " ....just stay here with me for a while " he says out loud in a husky dark voice

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:52 PM
"Okay." Adriana just leaned into his embrace, eyes closing as they sat against the bars together.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Sasuke begins to kiss her head

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
"Get a room!" Jesse teased. "You guys are lucky to have each other. It's also a bad thing since you are each other's weakness." Jesse said warned.
(Can I make another person?)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 09:58 PM
(Yes.)

Adriana just smiled at Jesse. "Well, my weakness is also my strength."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Sasuke tilts his head " what does she mean by getting a room is it bad to hug in front of others " he asks confused

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:06 PM
"I was just teasing you, Sasuke." Jesse said, laughing. "This is the most relaxing night I've ever had. Hope Ali doesn't ruin it." He sighed.

(Can Ali bring her in personally, like so she won't escape?)

Name: Willow
Looks: Brown hair with emerald green eyes. She wears a rose quartz shirt with blue jeans and white flats
Oddity: She has brown wings speckled with white flakes
Personality: She is a sweetheart and has a kind heart. She is quick to get away from danger.
Power?: Gravity Manipulation
Other: She has a pet brown and white hamster named Sky. Probably going have her be Jesse's weakness, since she is so young and will be scared the first time Ali beats her.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:16 PM
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new addition to our circus!" Ali called, and brought Willow in. A chain was wrapped around her, hands placed firmly on her shoulders. He brought her into Jesse's cage, and closed the door, locking the chain around her neck on the bars of the cage.

Adriana was still, and quiet, hand covering the chips of the power-blocking metal. As soon as ALi left, the tension from her shoulders left, and she looked at Willow. "Hey," She whispered. "New girl." She paused. "Usually Ali won't hurt us if he's in a good mood, and we follow his every order." She advised her, before curling up in Sasuke's lap and falling asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changed into his normal beast form and begins to hold her close as she slept he yawns a bit and lays his head down

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Kris backed up as Ali entered the room again, this time a brown haired girl with him. After he left she moved up again and waved kindly at the other girl noticing that she was not now the youngest one here. She offered a friendly smile to Willow across the way.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:23 PM
(Anybody up for a timeskip to when Adriana carries out her plan?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:26 PM
I'm up for it :3)

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:29 PM
(Me too.)

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:47 PM
~ Timeskip ~

##

Adriana snuck into Ali's chambers, and began singing a low tune. Ali was placed into a deep sleep, and she began putting the chips deep into Ali's ears, and not gently. After they couldn't go in anymore, she drew away, and fled back to the cage, hoping that he wouldn't notice until he awoke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Sasuke was awake waiting by the cage door he was sitting calmly waiting for his tamers orders

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Is this the first time they try to escape?) Jesse smiled as Willow slept on his lap, he looked up to see Adriana. "Did it work?" He asked quietly.

Willow curled up on Jesse's lap, sleeping peacefully. Her hamster slept on Jesse's head, squeaking softly.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 10:56 PM
(I'm thinking that they fully escape this time, then later on (if this rp isn't dead by then) Ali will come back and capture them again.)

Adriana entered, and unlocked everyone. "We only have a short amount of time, come on!" She whisper yelled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Sasuke nods as he kneels down in front of Adriana " get on and hold on " he says calmly

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Adriana leaped onto his back, gesturing for the others.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Sasuke stands up and begins to get ready to run " just tell me when to run " he says growling softly as he begins to walk a bit

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Jesse grabbed Sky off his head and placed him on Willow. He picked her up and followed Sasuke and Adriana.

rubinaito
November 12th, 2016, 11:14 PM
"Everybody, run right... now!" She called.

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Jesse bolted as Adriana told them too. He fell a little bit behind due to Willow. It soon stopped as she woke up and ran along side him. "Keep a hold of my hand." He said as she grasped his hand. Sky crawled into Willow's pocket. "Where are we going, Jesse?" She asked. "Far away from here. Stay by me okay?" He said. Willow nodded, confused why they wanted to get away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to run fast like a cheetah of sorts as he runs out of the tent

Hallowed Echo
November 12th, 2016, 11:25 PM
"Any idea where we are heading?" Jesse asked Adriana. "And when we will need to stop to rest and eat." He added.:rainbowllama:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Sasuke stops on a hill and howls loudly

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Cheshire Cat presents...
Circus Monsters

Introduction

Your feet pound on the ground, trying to escape his wrath. Unfortunetly, you fail, and you can feel yourself being dragged back to the circus tent.

Welcome to the DeLune Circus, a seemingly innocent circus on the outside. However, it isn't entirely... legal. After all, the oddities found aren't your average lady wearing a fake beard. They're real. And abused.

Master Ali, the circus master, is coldhearted. He treats everyone with cruel intentions, and beats them when they make the slightest mistake.

You've had enough.

You need to escape soon.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Oddity:
Personality:
Power?:
Other: Name: Destruction
Looks: Green eyes, pink long hair and wears a tank top with jeans.
Oddity: Wings, Tail, and Body form is shaped like a dragon and she has black scales.
Personality: Sneaky and tricky, she is a bit laid-back at times but kind and really fiesty.
Power: Telekinesis
Extra: Mostly Half Human half Night fury dragon. But can transform to either or be a hybrid. A Night Fury looks like and is.. http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Fury

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Name: Destruction
Looks: Green eyes, pink long hair and wears a tank top with jeans.
Oddity: Wings, Tail, and Body form is shaped like a dragon and she has black scales.
Personality: Sneaky and tricky, she is a bit laid-back at times but kind and really fiesty.
Power: Telekinesis
Extra: Mostly Half Human half Nightfury dragon.
Accepted... Though, this is a long dead RP DX

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Can we start it over? Together, Starting again?)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Would that be ok? :3