PDA

View Full Version : Holly's Treehouse

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Holly is a..... "Strange" girl, people say. She spends most of her time in a treehouse (https://www.google.com/search?q=treehouse&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXst2DlJ_QAhXBUyYKHapwD_0Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=dK5PDCVfAekeFM%3A). She basically lives there. She's hiding something....
A secret.
You see, she's the last fox-human alive. She hides.

Rolessss:
Holly (Me X3)
Hunters (MasbedBandits; Elizabeth)
Eventual Crush (Holly (how ironic XD); Josh)
Bullies (MaskedBandits; Elizabeth)
Eventual Friends (Skyheart; Penny) (Bram; Jasmine)

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Crush/Love Intrest:
Other/Questions:

My Form:
Name: Holly Els
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?sa=G&hl=en&q=cute+anime+fox+girl&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJjhELjaNQr_1UaiQELEKjU2AQaAggLDAsQ sIynCBpiCmAIAxIo2gnjA9kJ4gPkA_1wT2gLyEaoJ3AnII6gsx yOKN7wn8yHTI9oj_1znWIxowiIWAlG32clKEYOHdniG-OsuW5EVaCO-pwptY1wy04gaAhtJTPIb8SZ5_1p5HE5rMJIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoK CAgBEgSQwaGvDA,isz:l&ved=0ahUKEwjrp5PcmJ_QAhWHVyYKHR1BBwgQ2A4IHigE&biw=1440&bih=900#imgrc=VicZba4rzP8snM%3A
Personality: Tbrp'd
Role: Holly
Crush/Love Intrest: Open
Dislikes: Being crowded, fighting, loosing her pet fox Berry
Other/Questions: She has a tiny pet fox named Berry (in the picture there's a tiny fox. That's Berry.)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes, dark tabby ears and tail
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly
Role: Friend?
Dislikes: being ignored, fighting, pickles, tomatoes, cherries
Other/Questions: None

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(Accepted!)

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 04:26 PM
(Oml I wanna make a new hybrid for this XD But I need help XD)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:28 PM
(Oml I wanna make a new hybrid for this XD But I need help XD)
(Maybe reptile,fish, or bird hybrid?)

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 04:35 PM
(Wolf, llama, deer)

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 04:39 PM
(Awww X3 Tanks bbys! *Gives chu both cookies and gold stars*. OOH I just thought of a cute bear cub hybrid XDDDD)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:43 PM
(*noms on cookies*)

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 04:44 PM
(*eats cookies*)

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Name: Penny Brown

Looks: Penny is a small girl with light skin and straight light brown hair that ends below her shoulders. She has light brown eyes and has a skinny body. Penny wears a white shirt with short wavy sleeves. She also wears brown overalls that has a cute bear cub face on the front. Penny wears white socks with brown flats that have straps on them. Lastly, she wears earrings shaped like cute bears and she has brown bear ears and a little tail.

Personality: TBRPED

Role: Frund?

Dislikes: Mean people, crowded places

Other/Questions: Nu

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Name: josh binwick canary.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cc/01/fc/cc01fcbd41bac0d6dcc81b591f816204.jpg all the girls moon over his handsomeness and he HATES it.
Personality: Bitter, careful, cold and collective, only rly likes holly.
Role: crush/crusher/love interest
Crush/Love Intrest: Holly????
Dislikes: Girls who moon over him, people, pickles, tomatoes, cherries
Other/Questions: None.

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 07:55 PM
(Accepted! We can start!)
Holly stalked out of her treehouse, Berry sitting in her purse nibbling on a pieve of toast. The fox-girl walked away from the treehouse and walked towards the town. She was really just going to buy more food and Berry, but she also wanted to look at the dresses. Not to wear one or anything. But for her designs.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Jasmine slept sideways on her bed. The cover barely covered her as her tail moved from side to side.

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Josh heard his alarm beep and jumped up. He had his clothes on already and he had his tai taped down and his ears hidden. He grabbed his stuff and ran all the way to his high school.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Jasmine woke up lazily. She looked at her phone seeing it was 7:00am. She got up and went to the kitchen."No wooork!",she stretched excitedly looking in the refrigerator.

SkyHeart
November 11th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Penny was happily asleep on her bed, smiling as she dreamt about happy things. Her alarm clock suddenly rang and he moved her arm to stop the noise. Penny turned around, her blurry eyes staring at the time. "What time is it?" She asked in a soft and cute voice, rubbing her eyes before jumping up and screaming at the time. The girl fell off her bed and faceplanted on the floor. "I'm going to be late for school!" She exclaimed as she got up and quickly got ready for school. In order to hide her ears and tail, she wore a pink bow on her head and covered up her tail with her clothes. Penny rushed downstairs to quickly eat her breakfast.

shark sailor
November 11th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Holly froze and started towards school, Berry still eating his toast. The girl looked at her purse and took the toast out of his mouth. He squeaked in protest, reaching his front paws fro the toast. "I need breakfast too." She chided and ate the toast as she walked through the doors.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:21 AM
(:3)

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Josh dived into his chair as the bell rang. He landed awkwardly on his tail and he winced in pain. It took all of his strength not to scream but a little squeak came out involuntary. (THATS SO FRICKING CUTE!!! :3)

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:31 AM
(X3)
Holly walked into class and sat down. Berry climbed out of her purse and snuggled into her sweatshirt pocket. The girl smiled. She stopped smiling and groaned, clutching her stomach.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:43 AM
After eating her food Jasmine got dressed. She put on a hat for her cat ears and wrapped her tail around her waist. She wore a jacket over her shirt and pants. Looking her door she waved at her neighbors before heading down the street.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Name: Elizabeth Dell
Looks: She has pale, milky white skin with straight black hair. Her eyes are tell technically Brown, but they look piercing black. She's small for her age, and has a tiny nose. (Sorry but I like tiny noses XD)
Perso: Elizabeth is that straight-A student who's the most popular kid in school. She doesn't care about other's opinions, and doesn't mind breaking someone's heart or putting them down. She's spoiled rotten by her rich father, getting whatever she asks for. Around adults she's the sweetest Angel ever, but around kids she's a mean bully who doesn't care about feelings.
Role: Hunter
Crush/Love Interest: Currently unavailable
Likes: Getting her way, being right, hurting others mentally
Dislikes: Kindness, weakness, others fighting back, tatletales
Other/Questions: Could she work for an agency who hunts down hybrids?

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:10 AM
(Sure, accepted!)

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Elizabeth sat waiting in the classroom, hands folded neatly across the desk. She was always on time, but couldn't wait for class to end. No one needs to know about the study of cells and their importance. What they need to know is how to give me what I want; or learn to deal with the consequences. (Could she be in Penny's class?)

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 11:55 AM
"you ok?" she asked the girl next to him. his tail was sticking out and he jumped shoving it away. (we should all be in the same school... i could see josh and lizz fighting.)

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Holly blinked at looked at Josh. "Y-yeah." She said, smiling at him weakly.

Caligo Everton
November 12th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Holly blinked at looked at Josh. "Y-yeah." She said, smiling at him weakly.

"if you need something just say." he said smiling awkward.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 12:02 PM
"Yep, ok." Holly said, putting her head on her desk.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 12:44 PM
"you ok?" she asked the girl next to him. his tail was sticking out and he jumped shoving it away. (we should all be in the same school... i could see josh and lizz fighting.)

(Yeah... XD that'll be fun :kittyface:) Suddenly the bell rang. Elizabeth pulled out her science homework and neatly placed it on her desk, all the blanks filled in with what she knew was the right answers. Ah,looks like another A+ for me. Wonder what everyone else got. Oh yeah; a B. She waited for the teacher to collect it. (Bump for SkyHeart)

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Josh handed the teacher his work feeling confident he flashed his shiny smile. He watched the teachers face slowly look impressed. "How did you do this?" She asked him bewildered. "In my head." He said proudly and the teacher continued collecting papers. Another A for me. he thought pleased with himself.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Jasmine walked to a cafe in town. She sat and looked at the menu.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Holly stood up, walking a few steps before falling to her knees. Berry squeaked in surprise. "Howwy!" He said. "Get up!" He nudged her cheek, trying to get her up.

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 11:00 AM
(@Holly Do you want Josh and Liz to be in the same class? I could change her age if needed :))

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 12:08 PM
(Yeah that would be great.) josh jumped up as holly fell. He offered his hand to help her up. Everyone was staring at him. They all knew he hated flirting girls and almost never offered help cause usually then girl just wants a chance to touch his hand or talk to him face to face.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Holly looked up and took his hand, fox ears flat in embarrassment. Berry dashed up her leg and into her pocket again.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Jasmine waited on her cookies and coffee. She looked around the cafe at people.

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Josh saw her ears and gasped quickly he flicked his ears revealing them to the girl for just a second. She was one of them. He had never met another like him. "Meet outside of school?" he mouthed to her looking around making sure no one saw them.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Holly blinked, glancing at his ears before nodding.

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Holly blinked, glancing at his ears before nodding.

He bit his lip trying to keep himself from shouting out in joy. He pulled her up then looked into her eyes. "You ok?" He asked smoothly.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 12:22 PM
"Y-yeah.. Just hungry.." Holly said quietly.

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Elizabeth watched all this through narrower eyes. Josh helped someone. Not only is the idea disgusting, but it was Josh. Josh. And to Holly!! She didn't see the ears, or what they'd mouthed, but knew something wasn't right. With a hair flip she turned back to the teacher and handed her her paper.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Holly walked to the desk and handed in her paper. She walked back to her seat and sat down. Berry climbed up her sleeve and nuzzled Holly's cheek, Holly laughed quietly, stroking the tiny foxes head.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Jasmine ate her cookies as she watched the news on TV. The reporters were talking about some new cases on animal hybrids. Saying that some were found in remote locations and maybe in small towns. She looked away for a bit to check her phone.

Caligo Everton
November 13th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Josh sat down and stared down the last of the onlookers. He sat there silent through the rest of class.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 03:32 PM
"Dismissed." The teacher said. Holly rose to her feet and walked unsteadily to the door before disappearing behind the doorframe.

MaskedBandits
November 15th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Elizabeth huffed after the teacher dismissed class. She saw Holly leave quickly, and immediately was suspicious. Where could she be going so fast? Seeing Josh, she walled over to him, and shoved him aside. Turning over her left shoulder, she put her right hand up to cover her mouth. "Oh, sorry, Josh." Was all she said before hair flipping her way out of class. (Dang this girl is the queen of hair flips XD)

shark sailor
November 15th, 2016, 04:15 PM
(Lol sounds like someone I would hate XD)
Holly twitched her ears and made sure no one was following her.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Laying money next to the empty plate and cup Jasmine left the cafe. She walked around looking at her phone.(anyone want to bump into her?)

MaskedBandits
November 16th, 2016, 07:51 AM
(Lol sounds like someone I would hate XD)
Holly twitched her ears and made sure no one was following her.

(Saaaaaame ^^) Elizabeth wanted to follow Holly, but as she stepped outside realized she had no idea where she'd gone. Dang it. What kinda Hunter are you? Her next class period was just around the corner, though, so she started walking over.

Caligo Everton
November 18th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Josh pushed pass Lizzie and started to walk to his next class. He walked past holly. They were going in the same direction. He hid his face trying to make it less awkward.

MaskedBandits
November 19th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Elizabeth kept her eyes open for Holly and/or Josh, but as she walked through the schoolyard, she couldn't see them anywhere. Something isn't right about them. I'm not sure what it is, but they're not... normal. She pushed past people, rolled her eyes at boys, and shoved through crowds of girls, but she couldn't see anything even remotely related to the two. Class will start soon. There's no way I'll be able to concentrate if I don't find them! Elizabeth narrowed her eyes as she saw two kids in hoods walking along side each other. She couldn't see their faces, or see their shirts, but she decided to follow them anyway. What's up with them?

shark sailor
November 20th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Holly looked at Josh and smiled at him.