PDA

View Full Version : StormClan

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 02:47 PM
if you'd like to join, do it!
This clan is StormClan. If you'd like to join, please read this description first, so you understand what we do and stuff: (although the description is getting really long so you don't have to read it all... heh)

Territory description-

StormClan is clan that lives in a mountainy desert place. Their territory Is half desert, a quarter mountains, and the remaining parts are either rocky plains or forest. They are the only clan that they know of around them, so they have no rivals, but their territory is filled with many desert foxes, snakes, cacti, and other bad things that they have to put up with instead. The place where StormClan contacts StarClan is called MoonLake. Their camp is right in the middle of it all, in a small clearing in a valley in between four mountains. A river, filled with only small fish, cuts straight through it, risking kits or elders from falling in, but gives them extra food close at home. To get out of their camp, they must climb the four mountains that surround it, but after apprentices have trained enough, climbing those mountains will come as easy as walking to them. There is also a small hill of dirt and stones a little ways from the nursery. Kits usually climb that hill for fun or for competitions, just like other clan kits usually play with moss balls. The hill is usually where kits play, apprentices rest on, and warriors seem to just ignore it. The HighRock in the camp is not a HighRock, they call it SmallCliff. Its basically just what the name intends. A small cliff... The leader den is a cave in the SmallCliff.

Cat description-

StormClan cats have many special adaptions to help them survive in the mountains. For example, mountain terrain can be very rocky, so they have hard pads to protect their paws. They also have very good eyesight, allowing them to spot dangerous animals, like rattlesnakes, plants, like cacti, and see very far, like from the top of a mountain. This cats also usually have very strong back legs, and are very agile, making it easier for them the scale the mountains in their territory. These cats also usually have brown, black, white, or gray pelts to help them blend in, but a few strange colored pelts can slip through sometimes. Finally, perhaps the most strange adaption, these cats are usually very small, probably to help them squeeze between rocks and climb through small caves inside their territory. Most cats in StormClan, at a warrior age, only grow to the size of a normal apprentice.

Current Climate-

Getting very close to NewLeaf, but still, unusually cold.

Recent Important Events-

•SEE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON PAGE 24+36!!!
•Celebration for 100+ pages: pages 100-101
•DapplePelt catches RedCough, a new disease, which is cured by a new herb called RedMint.
•CobraStar finally names a deputy, SnowGust!
•TimberKit is born! pg. 146
• CobraStar received the prophecy!

Prophecy: While the Snake will fall, the Tree will stand tall, and will let the light in to see. And the Ripple in the Night will put up a fight to destroy the darkness that was set free.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to join? Just fill out a form! We accept new cats every hour of every day of every year! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------Sorry, but we are currently only allowing THREE cats per person. We don't want the clan getting too big or confusing.-------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form-

Name:
Rank
Appearance:
Personality:
Questions/other:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example (With my character)

Name: CobraStar
Appearance: CobraStar is a tan cat with darker brown paws, tail tip, and snout. He has green eyes.
Personality: CobraStar is a leader of StormClan that likes to let his cats do most of the important things to help them learn the ways of a leader in case he dies. He also likes to get other cat's ideas and help make them come true.
Other: He has 4 lives left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cats in StormClan-

Leader: CobraStar
Deputy: SnowGust
Medicine cat: JayWind
Med apprentice: TanglePaw
Warriors: NightShade, DapplePelt, GreyPool, TigerFrost BrierStorm
Apprentices: SwiftPaw, JuniperPaw
Kits: HarenKit, TimberKit, CloudKit, SummerKit, MirrorKit
Elders: PebbleFoot (I moved you here because you are inactive, but I'll move you back if you return, we miss you!)
Queens: RipplePond
Ancestors (StarClan): BurrowPaw (past mc app, cause of death unknown), RoseThorn (Past Apprentice, drowned), PumpkinCloud (past warrior, killed by evil cat, Tigress) SpottedSong (past warrior, killed by evil cat Tigress), HawkMoon (past warrior, killed by evil cat Tigress)
Evil Cats (See page 24+36): See Album on @MaskedBandits (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=91) ' profile
Evil cats encountered by StormClan so far: Tigress, Vein, FrostEyes, Scar, Torchip
Evil cats killed so far: None

Cats in DesertClan-

**coming soon**

If your name isn't listed above, please tell me! If your character becomes inactive, I may remove your name from the list above. Remember- I am ALWAYS accepting new cats, no exceptions! (Only three cats per person!) Also, once your cat dies, you can still roleplay them in StarClan and just make a new cat. If you roleplay a cat in StarClan, you may give prophecies to cats in dreams, give leaders lives, and watch over the clan to try and keep them safe. A StarClan cat doesn't count as a character, meaning that you can have three live cats and however many StarClan cats that you want. (Only three LIVE cats per person, unlimited STARCLAN/EVIL cats)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you need help thinking of a rank...
Cats We Need-

*No more kits... We need queens xD
*ELDERS (To tell kits stories :C)
*We don't need StarClan cats, but we only have 2, so you may make yourself one.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Basic rules that don't really matter but eh I put them here so I labeled them as rules-

You may not be a med apprentice if there is no medicine cat. You may not be an apprentice if there is no warrior available to mentor you.
You may not make yourself deputy, you must earn it. If you want to be the deputy, put 'warrior (possible deputy)' in your rank section. You may make yourself the medicine cat. You may make yourself a cat of StarClan, and when you are one you can enter cats dreams and give them prophecies to help push the StormClan roleplay plot along. You many make your own plotline. If you want a fox to come, just make your cat go on a patrol and run into a fox, etc. That is completely fine. Also, please think of your own name because I'm terrible at it. I can choose your warrior name if you are an apprentice if you want me to, but you are also allowed to suggest your own because I don't like thinking of my own. XP

If You want to suggest a major plotline that you want to keep secret (Or something idk) please PM me before trying to get it started. (I'll most likely accept and make little to no changes)

Thank you for reading. Go ahead and join!

RipplePaw
November 10th, 2016, 02:49 PM
RipplePaw here. Yay, its back! I've been waiting for this. Have you heard from any of the others yet?

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 02:52 PM
RipplePaw here. Yay, its back! I've been waiting for this. Have you heard from any of the others yet?

I've been waiting too! Glad to finally build up the courage to make it again! :p

No, I haven't heard of any of the others yet, but I'm waiting hopefully, now that I've found you. Hopefully the others will notice this.

Don't start to roleplay yet though till we get NightPaw, cause NightPaw's becoming a warrior right now.

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Your added to the rounded up section!

RipplePaw
November 10th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Here I'll speed the process up :p

MaskedBandits

That should get NightPaw back.

I think. :wut:

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Yea I think that'll get him.
I'll check my email and stuff for pebblefoot's name. I know its Bram but I think it might have had some numbers in it. Do you know?
On my screen it says that StormClan is a latest thread so that should get them here quicker too. I'm not sure if we'll get them all in one day though.

RipplePaw
November 10th, 2016, 03:06 PM
It is a latest thread on my screen too, so it probably is for everyone. And yea, I think that Bram had some numbers in his username. You should check Jasper's land for his name (If that is still a thread)

And yea, I know we probably won't get them in one day, but let's stay online for a while just in case. How long do you have to be online? I have until 4 I think.

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 03:09 PM
I have until 4 too! At least in my time zone. Just an hour. And I agree, we should keep talking to keep this a popular thread. Let me go for just a second to see Bram's username.

RipplePaw
November 10th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I have an hour too.

I'll look for Bram's name too.

It's Bram246

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 03:14 PM
uh hi i'd like to join,where's the form?

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 03:14 PM
K, thanks.

Bram246
MaskedBandits

StormClan is back!

Oh, hi.

Form-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Right now we're looking for the old StormClan members but feel free to join!

StormClan cats' camp is in a mountain valley with some rocky and some tree plains. Also they have some desert in their territory with cacti, and no rival clans at the moment. they are usually small, have good eyesight, and have strong back legs for climbing.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Oh, hi.

Form-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Right now we're looking for the old StormClan members but feel free to join!
thanks!

Name:Stormfrost//Silverpaw//Smokekit
Rank:Warrior(May be Queen if she gets an mate)//Apprentice//Kit
Appearance:a beautiful tortoise shell she-cat with dark yellow eyes//a speckled silver molly with dark green eyes//a fully gray kit with light yellow eyes
Personality:Stormfrost is very friendly and quiet//Silverpaw likes to mess around and can be a bit hot-headed//Smokekit thinks highly of himself,and pays little to no attention to others.
Other:Can someone be Stormfrost's mate?

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Pebblefoot is here. I'm a girl by the way.

MaskedBandits
November 10th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Nightpaw - almost Nightshade!! - reporting for duty! :rainbowllama: When do we start the RP?

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Pebblefoot is here. I'm a girl by the way.

Oh sorry

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Oh sorry
(It's alright! Can we start?)

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Nightpaw - almost Nightshade!! - reporting for duty! :rainbowllama: When do we start the RP?

NightPaw-
Hi again!
I don't know when we should start the roleplay. We did get you back, and you becoming a warrior is kind of what mainly is happening right now, so we could start when everyone is ready.

PebbleFot-
And yea we can start. I'm pretty sure RipplePaw might come back soon RipplePaw

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:01 PM
(Ready!)

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 04:03 PM
-And the roleplaying begins-

RipplePaw
November 10th, 2016, 04:06 PM
(Hi I'm back yay everyone is here except elmkit and stuff ok let's Roleplay now!)

(You called the ceremony, right?)
Ripplepaw watched the cliff from the medicine cats den as she recovered from the fox attack

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Pebblefoot jumped off the tree to retrieve two crows. He had been itching to get out the camp for days and catch some prey. Hearing his stomach growling he dragged the crows back to camp.

cobrapaw
November 10th, 2016, 04:13 PM
(I don't know if I called the meeting so I'm just going to call it again now)

"May all cats old enough to climb a hill on their own please gather underneath this small cliff for a StormClan meeting!" CobraStar called, stretching his limbs and preparing for the making of a warrior. (I have to go soon :c)

MaskedBandits
November 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
NightPaw-
Hi again!
I don't know when we should start the roleplay. We did get you back, and you becoming a warrior is kind of what mainly is happening right now, so we could start when everyone is ready.

PebbleFot-
And yea we can start. I'm pretty sure RipplePaw might come back soon RipplePaw

Yay, coolio! Could Cobrastar start the RP?
EIDT: Hehe, nevermind :)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Pebblefoot layed both crows on the pile as he walked over to the meeting. He sat and licked his paws.

RipplePaw
November 10th, 2016, 04:19 PM
(Ok)

RipplePaw finished getting treated and began to pad closer to the cliff high rock thing, stopping halfway across the clearing and smiling for nightpaw. One day, I'm going to be there. Becoming a warrior! she shook her head. This is nightpaws time though. Yay, good job, nightpaw! she got up and padded a little closer to the cliff, smiling and thinking about how much fun it would be to be a warrior.

MaskedBandits
November 10th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Nightpaw sat underneath the cliff, head high in pride. Maybe I will miss Ripplepaw a teeny bit. But I'll be a warrior, and maybe once she becomes one too...! But he was very proud to be receiving his warrior name, and though he didn't show it, the black Tom couldn't wait for the ceremony to start.

cobrapaw
November 11th, 2016, 11:36 AM
CobraStar waited for a while for the cats to gather underneath the HighRock, and once RipplePaw, NightPaw, and PebbleFoot came, he decided to start, even if not everyone was here. They might be on patrols or something, he thought to himself, nodding. "Today, our faithful apprentice NightPaw is ready to become a warrior. He has trained for many hard worked and well trained days, and today he is ready." He looked down at PebbleFoot and NightPaw, who were sitting proudly in their place. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to looked down on this apprentice. He has trained well and hard to learn the ways of a warrior, so I promote him one in his turn." RipplePaw smiled wider, and NightPaw sat up a little straighter. PebbleFoot looked proud. "NightPaw," he began confidently. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect our clan, even at the cost of your life?" He sat still, waiting for NightPaw's response.

cobrapaw
November 11th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Nightpaw sat underneath the cliff, head high in pride. Maybe I will miss Ripplepaw a teeny bit. But I'll be a warrior, and maybe once she becomes one too...! But he was very proud to be receiving his warrior name, and though he didn't show it, the black Tom couldn't wait for the ceremony to start.

(Bump)

MaskedBandits
November 11th, 2016, 03:48 PM
CobraStar waited for a while for the cats to gather underneath the HighRock, and once RipplePaw, NightPaw, and PebbleFoot came, he decided to start, even if not everyone was here. They might be on patrols or something, he thought to himself, nodding. "Today, our faithful apprentice NightPaw is ready to become a warrior. He has trained for many hard worked and well trained days, and today he is ready." He looked down at PebbleFoot and NightPaw, who were sitting proudly in their place. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to looked down on this apprentice. He has trained well and hard to learn the ways of a warrior, so I promote him one in his turn." RipplePaw smiled wider, and NightPaw sat up a little straighter. PebbleFoot looked proud. "NightPaw," he began confidently. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect our clan, even at the cost of your life?" He sat still, waiting for NightPaw's response.

"I do." Nightpaw found himself glancing at Ripplepaw, searching her gaze. What will she think of me? There's only one other apprentice, but will she really miss me? Quickly, he turned back to his leader, his black fur slightly spiked up and ice blue eyes full of pride... But the slight disappointment and sadness was still there.

cobrapaw
November 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"I do." Nightpaw found himself glancing at Ripplepaw, searching her gaze. What will she think of me? There's only one other apprentice, but will she really miss me? Quickly, he turned back to his leader, his black fur slightly spiked up and ice blue eyes full of pride... But the slight disappointment and sadness was still there.

CobraStar nodded. "Then from this moment forwards, you shall be known as..." he paused for dramatic effect (:p) "NightShade. We honor your strength and quick thinking, and welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan!" He looked around at the cats before shouting, "NightShade, NightShade!" and waited for the cats to repeat his words.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"Nightshade! Nightshade!", Pebblefoot yelled.

RipplePaw
November 11th, 2016, 06:01 PM
RipplePaw got up from her sitting position and shouted her friend's new name eagerly. "NightShade, NightShade!" she smiled, still thinking of how boring it would be to train alone. At least NightPaw- I mean NightShade -is happy.
After the cats finished calling the new warrior's name, she padded over to him and sat down. "Good job!" she whispered as the leader continued the meeting. She was meant to continue talking, but she couldn't think of what else to say. With it being to awkward to just say good job and then walk away, she stayed in her place. Why isn't CobraStar ending the meeting? NightShade is already a warrior. What else could happen?

cobrapaw
November 11th, 2016, 06:19 PM
"Before I end the meeting," He added, almost reading RipplePaw's thoughts. "Does anyone else have anything else to say?" CobraStar was a leader that liked to take the ideas from others and take them to action.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 11th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Spottedmist is in there and so is Feather mist and Gingersplash XD those were my charries

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Before I end the meeting," He added, almost reading RipplePaw's thoughts. "Does anyone else have anything else to say?" CobraStar was a leader that liked to take the ideas from others and take them to action.
Pebblefoot stayed silent. He looked around to the other cats.

MaskedBandits
November 11th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Nightpaw - no, Nightshade! - tilted his head, narrowing his eyes in confusion. What more could be said? I'm a warrior; isn't that the reason for the meeting?

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 08:50 AM
CobraStar waited, but no other cat said anything. "Ok, then," he mewed. "Then, NightP-Shade will sit vigil tonight." He turned to NightShade. "It is LeafFall, so it can get pretty cold at night. So be prepared to not be warm." He waited for a few more seconds, but no one said anything more. "Then, the meeting is over," he meowed. "Let us go to sleep-- it is late." He jumped off the HighRock and went to bed in the cave underneath the cliff.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Pebblefoot walked to the warriors den.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Nightshade stood up and coolly walked over to the camp entrance. I can survive one night of coldness. Besides, I'm a warrior. A warrior shouldn't get cold! He didn't look back at Ripplepaw, but knew she must be looking at him. His thoughts strayed to her as he sat down on the cold, barren earth. What will she think of me? Will she think I've abandoned her? I didn't mean to, but it's always been my dream to become a warrior. She'll get her turn...

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Pebblefoot layed in his nest. He sighed before going to sleep.

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Nightshade stood up and coolly walked over to the camp entrance. I can survive one night of coldness. Besides, I'm a warrior. A warrior shouldn't get cold! He didn't look back at Ripplepaw, but knew she must be looking at him. His thoughts strayed to her as he sat down on the cold, barren earth. What will she think of me? Will she think I've abandoned her? I didn't mean to, but it's always been my dream to become a warrior. She'll get her turn...
RipplePaw got up and stretched her front paws, yawning. It had been a long day. Her underbelly ached from the scratch from the fox, but her paw didn't hurt any more. She had to admit to herself that she was tired. She couldn't stay up congratulating NightShade all night, especially if he couldn't talk for the night. Looking around at the sleeping cat, she grabbed a mouse from the fresh kill pile, ate, and got back up. Well, I guess it is time to go to bed.
For some reason, she felt like she still had more energy left, but it was probably because she was happy for NightShade. She padded over to him. "Goodnight," she mewed, even if NightShade wasn't allowed to respond. She walked back over to the apprentice's den, and laid down in the empty cave. Well, this is lonely. She laid her head down in her paws and eventually fell asleep, saving her extra energy for the next day.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Nightshade heard Ripplepaw's reply and dipped his head, as he was not allowed to speak. Good might to you, too. He hoped his gesture was enough, but sadly noticed her going into the apprentice's den unhappy. Hopefully she'll get over it. I couldn't bear it if she stayed mad at me forever! He turned his eyes back to the camp entrance, staring off into space. His black pelt blended in with the night, until he was mearly a shadow in the darkness.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Nightshade heard Ripplepaw's reply and dipped his head, as he was not allowed to speak. Good might to you, too. He hoped his gesture was enough, but sadly noticed her going into the apprentice's den unhappy. Hopefully she'll get over it. I couldn't bear it if she stayed mad at me forever! He turned his eyes back to the camp entrance, staring off into space. His black pelt blended in with the night, until he was mearly a shadow in the darkness.

(Should we skip to morning now or do you want to do something else while you're awake?)

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 11:29 AM
(Should we skip to morning now or do you want to do something else while you're awake?)

(Skip to morning, there's not much a guy on vigil can do XD)

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Pebblefoot padded out the warriors den. He looked around the clearing to see if Nightshade was around.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 11:41 AM
(Ok then, its morning now CX)

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Nightshade was tired. He'd done nothing but sit all night, and nothing had happened. Its morning now. I can finally sleep! He got up and stretched his stiff legs, shaking out each saw in turn. Them he slowly walked over to the warriors den to sleep. "Morning, Pebblefoot," He murmured, briefly passing by his old mentor.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 11:47 AM
CobraStar got up the next morning and thought of the things he could do today. Basically the only thing I could do is train RipplePaw, he thought to himself. But she has wounds and I thought that I'd give her a free day... what should I do today? He padded over to the apprentices den to find RipplePaw fast asleep. She still had cobweb on her, but doubted that she was still bleeding. He turned and ate from the fresh kill pile. When he was done, he still didn't know what to do. I might as well wait until I know what to do. What if I do something, and then something else comes up? I should wait until I am sure of what I'm going to do. CobraStar had a habit of only doing things when he was sure he should d them.

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 11:55 AM
RipplePaw opened her eyes and realized that CobraStar had not woken her up. hm... He must have given me a free day. She got up and stretched. he must know that these wounds aren't to bad, right? I don't need a free day! But she couldn't help admitting to herself that she didn't really feel like training today. She padded out of the den and sat at the entrance, observing the camp. I don't know what to do today then... I guess I'll just wait here till someone else drags me into doing something. she laughed to herself, and watched the peaceful camp happily. But if I don't train, I'll never be a warrior! She looked around, but after some thinking, she decided to just sit there and wait until someone else asks her to do something. StormClan could always use extra help, and if I leave, they won't have me to do something for them... If that makes any sense... She shook her head, and just sat there.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 12:12 PM
"Morning.", Pebblefoot said to Nightshade."Get some sleep before you fall over.",he said chuckling as he passed Nightshade.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Nightshade nodded his head and entered then warriors den. I've only been in here once... and now all of a sudden I sleep in here! He knew the older, more experienced warriors slept near the middle for warmth, so he found nice spot on the right side of the den, near what smelled like Pebblefoot's nest. He pulled up the moss and moved it around, Mali g it more comfortable, and flopped down into it. I'll get more miss later. Right now...this will... do... And Nightshade the warrior was fast asleep. (Also who was the meddie cat?)

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Pebblefoot ran through the territory. He checked and resented the border. He sat next a tree watching birds fly by.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Nightshade nodded his head and entered then warriors den. I've only been in here once... and now all of a sudden I sleep in here! He knew the older, more experienced warriors slept near the middle for warmth, so he found nice spot on the right side of the den, near what smelled like Pebblefoot's nest. He pulled up the moss and moved it around, Mali g it more comfortable, and flopped down into it. I'll get more miss later. Right now...this will... do... And Nightshade the warrior was fast asleep. (Also who was the meddie cat?)

(The medicine cat was... I don't remember... But she was inactive, so we are looking for another one unless the old one returns)

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 01:46 PM
That is a reminder to everyone else reading this--
We are always looking for new cats, especially now!
(We only have four active cats)

Look in the description for the ranks of cats we need.
It also wouldn't hurt to have more warriors either.
You know, we need more of any cat.
JUST JOIN! CX
Thank you for reading.

MaskedBandits
November 12th, 2016, 01:54 PM
That is a reminder to everyone else reading this--
We are always looking for new cats, especially now!
(We only have four active cats)

Look in the description for the ranks of cats we need.
It also wouldn't hurt to have more warriors either.
You know, we need more of any cat.
JUST JOIN! CX
Thank you for reading.

(If it's needed I could make another cat...?)

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 03:47 PM
(If it's needed I could make another cat...?)

You are allowed to make three cats in total so sure! (If you want)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Can I join? =3

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Can I join? =3
(Yes! Copy and paste the form from the first page and fill it out.)

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Pebblefoot walked back to camp with a squirrel and a bird. He stopped for minute to caught his breath. After a few minutes of deep breaths he started walking again.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:00 PM
(Hi I'm CobraStar and just to get this clan bigger, and also a few other reasons, I'm creating another cat of the clan)
Name: SwiftKit
Appearance: Has a Long, Black and white striped pelt, with icy blue eyes, and claws that are somewhat shorter than usual
Personality: He is very loyal to his clan and dreams of being very strong and agile. He is very protective to the cats he loves and will hurt others who hurt them. He likes the feeling of being superior to other cats, and trains very hard to feel that feeling. If a cat even seems like they don't like them, or if a cat ever does a tiny thing against him, he can get pretty mad and has a lot of enemies. But luckily, he usually doesn't keep grudges for too long of a time, and has many friends to help him stay nice. (Basically, to sum it all up, He likes being the best, hates cats that hate him, and is nice to cats that are nice him.)
Questions/other: Um... no. Just that his favorite prey is fish. :P Also How he gets into the clan is... Well, you'll find out its a secret... That you will probably find out soon... :3... Also that SwiftKit will not be that important to the up coming storyline, he's just my extra cat... for a reason... Sorry I'm not telling you, I'm not sure if I should so I'm not. Even if very soon you'll find out, I just don't want to spoil it.

(Also yes, thanks Bram, you can join spinny)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Name: Brierpaw
Appearance: Bright brown with darker chest, belly, snout, and tail. He has lime green eyes and has one scar on his right ear that he got from a fox when he was a kit
Personality: Secretive, quiet, and shy. He doesn't like to talk and is bad at starting conversations. He's a skilled hunter but hates being the center of attention and he never shows off. He enjoys being quieter.
Questions/other: :spinning: Who should my mentor be?
Save
Save
Save

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Pebblefoot layed the prey in the pile. He layed in a shady part of the clearing. He stared at the clearing before cleaning his paws.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Name: Brierpaw
Appearance: Bright brown with darker chest, belly, snout, and tail. He has lime green eyes and has one scar on his right ear that he got from a fox when he was a kit
Personality: Secretive, quiet, and shy. He doesn't like to talk and is bad at starting conversations. He's a skilled hunter but hates being the center of attention and he never shows off. He enjoys being quieter.
Questions/other: :spinning: Who should my mentor be?
Save
Save
Save

(Accepted! And your mentor.... um.... Well, I'm not sure if PebbleFoot wants one, and NightShade is probably too young. CobraStar already has an apprentice, and RipplePaw is an apprentice... And Swiftkit is a kit........ I don't know. PebbleFoot, NightShade, what do you think?) MaskedBandits <--- random

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:15 PM
(Accepted! And your mentor.... um.... Well, I'm not sure if PebbleFoot wants one, and NightShade is probably too young. CobraStar already has an apprentice, and RipplePaw is an apprentice... And Swiftkit is a kit........ I don't know. PebbleFoot, NightShade, what do you think?) MaskedBandits <--- random
(Maybe time skip? Pebblefoot can have Brierpaw as an apprentice after the time skip.)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Brierpaw padded from the apprentices den, staying silent. His belly grumbled and he trotted towards the prey pile, picking out an old robin that didn't taste too good. Brierpaw thought it was good enough, though. He licked his paws after finishing the food in the apprentice's den. The cat didn't have long fur, so the coldness hit him ViOleNtLy. The cat started grooming his fur quietly. :spinning: It was a quiet day in the camp.Save

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:21 PM
RipplePaw stretched and turned around. "Oh, hi BriarPaw," she mewed. BriarPaw nodded, but said nothing as he left to the fresh kill pile. Well, he didn't say hi back, she sighed to herself, still thinking of what to do that day. She padded to the middle of the camp, leapt over the iced river, and came to the small hill that the kits would climb to play. Now she was so big that she just had to leap up the small hill. Once she was on top, she laid back down and rested in the sun, thinking about everything that had happened yesterday. Well, the smallest thing that happened was that NightShade saved my life! she laughed a little out loud and looked around. Today is a boring day... We need something to do...

(No but seriously, we have nothing to do now that the fox is gone! What should we do? Maybe skip time, like what PebbleFoot said?)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:25 PM
(We could skip time, that's fine with me! Because yeah, I do want something EXCITING to happen, also. :spinning:)Save

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:25 PM
(I agree. A time skip will push the plot along since this is such a boring day. It also helps push RipplePaw's and BriarPaw's training along, and will help with the new plotline me and MaskedBandits have been talking about. How much time are we talking?)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:27 PM
(Eh, I was thinking three, four, or five moons? Or were you thinking shorter, like a couple of days, or only one or two moons? I don't really care XD)

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:28 PM
(I'll go with a month or two.)

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:33 PM
(three moons might be fine... That will make RipplePaw... 9 moons old. That'll leave a good 3 more moons (at least) of training for her. Also, BriarPaw, maybe you could push your age back to 3 moons? that way you'll just become an apprentice after time skips, and PebbleFoot will get an apprentice after 3 moons of rest. How's 3 moons (months) sound? If that is too long, I'm sure two moons will fit (That would mean your age would be four moons right now, BriarPaw))

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:35 PM
(Ok. So I'm three moons old right now and after the time skip I'll become an apprentice right away. =D)

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:35 PM
(Sounds good.)

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Let's vote-

2 months

or

3 months

I vote... 2 moons.

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:38 PM
I vote 3 moons

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:39 PM
3 moons :spinning::spinning:

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:39 PM
3 moons

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Ok, the time skip will be 3 moons, and right after the time skip BiarKit will become BriarPaw)

Also I guess will just tell NightShade about it when he comes back XD

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Every post after this one shall take place three moons in the future...

*BriarKit, you are now six moons and will become an apprentice
*SwiftKit is 5 moons
*RipplePaw is 9 moons
*CobraStar is 153 moons with 4 lives left
*PebbleFoot is 111 moons old (I just added that :P)
*Every one else is 3 moons older... (I don't know their exact age)
*I hope NightShade is ok with this time skip

Continue roleplaying now...

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:45 PM
(Okay. Pebblefoot is 111 moons old.)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Brierkit woke up, and padded out of the nursery quietly. He looked around, bored. He was looking for something interesting to do. Not a lot of things happened the last few moons.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:47 PM
CobraStar jumped up onto the small cliff and called a meeting. "May all cats old enough to climb a mountain on their own, please gather underneath this small cliff for a StormClan meeting!"
-------------------------------------------
SwiftKit jumped up excitedly, peering out of his den. Maybe I'll become an apprentice today! Maybe I'll become an apprentice one moon earlier than usual!!

(Let's just say SwiftKit already existed, ok? I don't want to have to go through the trouble of being born and actually having a mother and everything XD)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Brierkit glanced at the highrock. "What could this meeting be about?" He asked himself as he sprinted towards the highrock eagerly. He looked up at Cobrastar, and noticed that the leader's eyes were set on the kit. Brierkit blinked nervously. "Am I in trouble?" He thought anxiously, and gulped.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:53 PM
"Today, a kit is ready to become an apprentice," he mewed loudly as the rest of the clan gathered beneath the cliff.
-----------------------------------------
SwiftKit ran over to the cliff. "Me?" he asked excitedly, but then noticed BriarKit next to him. "Oh... nevermind, he is six moons old. He is probably the one."

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Pebblefoot sat under the high rock.

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Brierkit gasped. "Am I becoming an apprentice?" He wondered with happiness, looking up at Cobrastar.Save

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 05:55 PM
RipplePaw sat up proudly. After today, I will no longer be alone in the apprentices den! After NightShade left me, she sighed inside her mind, looking down. She shook her head. All he did was become a warrior, nothing bad... Anyways, at least I won't be alone any longer!

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Pebblefoot sat under the high rock.

"BrierKit, are you ready to become an apprentice?" CobraStar mewed, looking closer at the kit.

(Also I just realized that PebbleFoot AND NightShade could have BrierPaw as an apprentice. Because of the time skip, NightShade is no longer to young for one. Who should the mentor be?)

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 06:49 PM
(Pebblefoot.)

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 06:50 PM
"Yeah." Brierkit meowed. He was exited, but he was always bad at expressing his feelings, like when he was happy, and he talks to someone, and he sounds like he just had the worst time in his life, and the cat he's talking to thinks that he's having a bad day. You probably just wasted your time reading that.

(Also, I don't know who my mentor should be, but I'll suggest Nightshade? I don't know why, but you can choose. If Pebblefoot wants to be my mentor, that's fine with me, It doesn't matter!) :spinning:

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Ok, Pebblefoot could be my mentor

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 07:05 PM
(Ok, then. PebbleFoot will be your mentor, BrierKit. NightShade could mentor SwiftKit instead)

"Then from this moment forwards, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as BrierPaw! your mentor will be PebbleFoot." CobraStar looked over at PebbleFoot. "You are a very experienced and skillful warrior. We expect you to pass down the skills that you have learned through each apprentice you've had!" PebbleFoot touched BrierPaw's head with his nose, and BrierPaw licked PebbleFoot's shoulder.
--------------------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit looked over at BrierPaw, full of jealousy. He becomes an apprentice before me?! I'm a whole FIVE moons old, and I'm still the youngest in the camp? Ugh... He looked back up at CobraStar and sighed. Next time, I guess... After the meeting was dismissed, he looked over at the small hill that only the most strongest kit could climb on their own. Filled with determination, He unsheathed his tiny claws and began to climb. He made it to the first small ledge, and jumped to the next. He eventually made it to the top and looked back over the camp. I made it! I'm the best kit!!! Oh, wait... I'm the only kit... SwiftKit didn't care. He probably climbed the hill better than BrierPaw could ever do anyway...

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Once the meeting was over Pebblefoot walked to the entrance,"Come on Brierpaw."

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Brierpaw felt so proud of himself. "I'm an apprentice!" He thought with glory. He noticed Swiftkit was looking sad. "He must've thought he was becoming an apprentice, too," Brierpaw thought. He felt bad, and thought of reassuring the kit, but he obviously felt to shy and decided not to. "He'll get over it, I think," Brierpaw thought. "It's ok..." :whistle: :spinning:

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Brierpaw followed his new mentor.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Brierpaw followed his new mentor.
Pebblefoot continued walking into the territory. He looked at his apprentice making he followed.

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:15 PM
The new apprentice followed closely behind.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Pebblefoot stopped at a tree surrounded by bushes. He pointed his tail up at a low branch,"Climb to that one."

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Brierpaw awkwardly stepped forwards, and jumped onto the lower branch.
He dug his claws into the bark, and stood up straight on the branch. "Uh..." He quietly murmured, "Did I do it?..."
His legs shook as he stood.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
"Yeah. Now what do see around you? What do you smell?", Pebblefoot asked looking at the apprentice.

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"Um... I see trees? I think they're oak trees... And hills? And mountains? And dead leaves on the ground...?" Brierpaw didn't know if this was what his mentor wanted as a response. "And... Uh, I see you? I see mud? Dry mud?" Suddenly, The apprentice perked his ear up. "And I see a bird," He murmured. "A bluebird. I think it's big. It's a big, blue bird. Right?" :o

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 07:26 PM
RipplePaw looked around the camp. There was nothing to do. NightShade seemed a little disappointed that he didn't get an apprentice yet, but RipplePaw was sure that he'd get over it. She looked around the camp, and saw SwiftKit, playing on top of the small hill all alone. She ran over to the kit and purred, "You shouldn't play around on that without someone to watch you! You could fall and get hurt!" She said in a sweet voice. She loved kits, they were so tiny, precious and cute!

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Pebblefoot looked up seeing a blue bird on the opposite tree. He looked back at his apprentice,"That's good for now.",he got up and started walking,"I mostly hunt in the trees so I'll train you on that later. Right now we're exploring the territory."

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 07:32 PM
CobraStar saw his apprentice playing with the kit, and decided to go back into his den.
----------------------------------------------
Swiftkit turned his head sharply towards the apprentice. "And what's your opinion got to do with anything?" he grunted, still playing as roughly on top of the hill as he was doing before. "It's not like a fall this far would ever do anything to me," he hissed, pointing with his paw down the hill. Every apprentice will pay for training before me! He gave RipplePaw an angry look.

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Brierpaw looked at him mentor, and leaped off of the tree, following him. He didn't know what to really say. "...Ok," He said. "Where are we going next?" He asked, looking over at his mentor. "Do you know?" Brierpaw asked. :princess:

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Brierpaw looked at him mentor, and leaped off of the tree, following him. He didn't know what to really say. "...Ok," He said. "Where are we going next?" He asked, looking over at his mentor. "Do you know?" Brierpaw asked. :princess:
Pebblefoot stopped a few tail lengths from the border,"Do you smell anything?"

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:41 PM
He sniffed. "Eh," He paused, "I think I smell... Something?" He knew Pebblefoot wouldn't take that as an answer... "I smell..." He paused again. "I think I smell a..." He smelled again. It was a fierce, strong scent. It was so strong that it seemed like the air smelled like it. "Eh... A rat?" He guessed. He knew it was probably something else... he was never taught anything. "Or a mouse?" :p

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 07:43 PM
RipplePaw grabbed the kit from the hill in her jaws and started padding towards the nursery. "Suit yourself!" She laughed. We can't risk him getting hurt. Even if he doesn't care. She wasn't offended by SwiftKits tone in the least. She was used to that kind of thing from NightShade. She still felt a pang of sadness when she thought of the happy times when they trained together, but she usually ignored it. NightShade wasn't gone forever... He was just a warrior. And once she became one too, she would once again be at the same level with him. Maybe when he got a apprentice, too, she would see him more. Still carrying SwiftKit to the den, she eventually made it.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:44 PM
"Do you smell cats?", Pebblefoot waited for an answer.

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:50 PM
"Um... Maybe? Probably. Are we by the border?" The apprentice sniffed again.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Pebblefoot nodded,"Yes we are."

Spinny
November 12th, 2016, 07:55 PM
"So... We do smell cats? Do we not? Are they from another clan? Are they not from another clan? Are there even other clans? Are they from our clan? Are we in danger? Are we safe? Are we not in danger? Are we sort of in danger? Are we kind of but not really but still a little bit maybe in danger? Are we going to be attacked? Should we tell cobrastar? Should we not tell cobrastar? Do you think we should maybe tell cobrastar but maybe not but probably tell Cobrastar? Should we keep it a secret? Should we keep it a secret but hint at it every now and then? Will you answer all of these questions? Are you wasting your time right now? Is it going to be okay? Are we going to die? Are we going to have to fight cats? Are we not?"

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 08:00 PM
CobraStar watched his apprentice from inside his den and waited for her to be finished helping SwiftKit before he would go and train her.
------------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit screeched, and started wiggling around like crazy. "you can't handle me like this! I have a right to be free!" he hissed, trying his hardest to free himself. "Help! Anybody! RipplePaw, stop! Your acting like a mother..." Swiftkit had never had a mother, since he was a rogue kit found by StormClan, but he knew that he hated them anyway. His mother had abandoned him, so all mothers must be mean. He looked around the camp, but no one was there except NightShade. "NightShade! Help me! RipplePaw is unlawfully taking be back to the nursery, where I intend to only be at night while I'm Sleeping! I was just peacefully playing on the hill, and RipplePaw here just took me away because she thought it was dangerous..." He looked at NightShade, mad and scared. Man... All mothers must be this unkind, just taking kits away from fun just for mere safety.....

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Pebblefoot layed his tail on Brierpaw's head,"Stop asking so many questions. Just remember that sent when you're hunting or doing a patrol.", Pebblefoot walked back to camp,"That's all for today. You can do whatever when we get back to camp."

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 08:44 PM
RipplePaw looked over at NightShade but quickly looked away again. Why did he have to be the one that SwiftKit called? Now she might have to talk to him. "Eh... He's fine," she mewed, setting SwiftKit down between her paws and not letting him run off. "he's just like you!" she smiled, but inside she hoped that she had not insulted him. SwiftKit escaped and made a run for it towards the hill again, but RipplePaw grabbed the kit again and dragged him tighter between her paws.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 08:48 PM
CobraStar still sat and watched RipplePaw (:P)
------------------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit growled. "Let me go!" he screeched, escaping once from her paws but beig grabbed back. "And I am not just like him! You know what? I don't even need his help! I can escape on my own!!!" SwiftKit growled, and eventually bit at RipplePaw's wound on her paw, making her flinch away and letting him get away. "See?"

RipplePaw
November 12th, 2016, 08:57 PM
"Hey!" she hissed, jumping at the kit and holding his tail down. "All I am doing is trying to keep you safe? Do you even care about your health?" She made the kit face her. "Just because your so mean, doesn't mean that other cats don't care about you. So even if you don't care, I do! And if I care, then you will go to that nursery and you will stay there for the rest of the day, seen as you bit me! No, excuses," she mewed. "And you are going to learn that maybe fun isn't the right option," she concluded, nudging the kit towards the nursery. The kit reluctantly obeyed and she turned to NightShade. "Heh... sorry," she sighed, making sure SwiftKit got back to the nursery.

cobrapaw
November 12th, 2016, 09:04 PM
CobraStar did nothing new...
-------------------------------------------------------
"Fine, Mom..." he hissed, trying his best to insult the she cat. Mouse dung! I lost against a she-cat! I knew mothers were mean, and I can prove it! RipplePaw is the only she-cat in the whole camp, and she's the only mean one. Nevermind, scratch that-- All she-cats are rude! SwiftKit's mind kept rambling on and on, but he said nothing out loud. He stumbled into the nursery and lay there, looking back outside at RipplePaw and NightShade. Mouse-brained...

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 10:09 AM
(If it's needed I could make another cat...?) MaskedBandits

RipplePaw's ears were laid back, but she ignored the kit. "Sorry about that," she mewed again, looking left and right. "SwiftKit can get a little-- rude, I guess." She remembered that she said SwiftPaw was like NightShade. "I mean--not to call you rude or anything..."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Pebblefoot was sleeping in the warrior den. He rolled over and sighed.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Brierpaw woke up, and found himself in the apprentice's den. At first, he did not know why he wasn't in the nursery, but after a heartbeat he remembered that he had become an apprentice the day before. The new apprentice sniffed the air. It was a cold-smelling scent. It seemed like the day wasn't going to be the warmest day this moon or anything like that. It was late Leaf-fall, and after Leaf-fall it was going to be Leaf-bare. Brierpaw was going to miss the cooler weather, and soon it was going to be snowing. "My first snow as an apprentice," He thought. The glanced at the corner of the den and saw Ripplepaw sleeping in her nest. Brierpaw sighed. She was the only other apprentice in StormClan. "Soon, Swiftkit is going to become an apprentice, too!" Brierpaw thought with some joy. Brierpaw didn't personally talk to that kit yet in his life. He barely ever talked with his ClanMates. The apprentice didn't want to be shy anymore, but his little cat body was just like that. He was a shy apprentice. "But I want to have friends. I don't have much'f those," Brierpaw thought. "I hope I speak up sometime." The apprentice coughed. "Hopefully I'm not getting a cold," He murmured. He didn't cough in a while. He wasn't sick in a while. Say, the last time he was sick was when he was three or four moons old. He had a small cough that went away in less than moon. It was barely anything, so Brierpaw would feel quite unusually uncomfortable if he had a big sickness. "Well, I've got to be prepared. Leaf-fall and Leaf-bare are usually the times most cats get white and greencough." The apprentice decided to get up. He stretched, and glanced at Ripplepaw once again to see if she was awake. Maybe they could be friends? They could train together since they were the only apprentices. But soon, she'll be a warrior and little Swiftkit'd be the only one in the den with him. "Hopefully that kit's nice," He thought. "I wouldn't like sharing a den with a fox-hearted cat!" The she-cat was still sleeping. Brierpaw padded out of the warriors den. It wasn't SunHigh yet, so most cats were still sleeping in the dens. Brierpaw trotted towards the prey pile. There were five things in it, which was a fair amount for the Clan, but not too much. "Boy, I need to learn how to hunt. We need to stock this thing up!" There was a squirrel, a robin, a mouse, a shrew, and another shrew. Brierpaw picked up a shrew. It wasn't the biggest one. He laid it down in front of him and bent down to eat. He felt like doing something today. He didn't want to sleep the whole time. The apprentice padded towards the warriors den. "Uh," Brierpaw said to Pebblefoot, "Are we going to train today?" :whistle:

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Pebblefoot looked at Brierpaw and yawned,"What is it?",he sat on his moss bed feeling the cold air in the den.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 10:42 AM
"Are we going to train today?" Brierpaw asked Pebblefoot. :D

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:45 AM
"We'll train on hunting.", Pebblefoot said walking to the clearing,"It's getting cold and we need more prey."

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Brierpaw nodded, agreeing. "Okay," He murmured, following his mentor. There was only four pieces of prey in the pile, and Leaf-bare was coming soon. It would be bad if they were low on prey on that time! :D

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Pebblefoot walked through the territory seeing a few leaves fall from the trees. He stopped as he say couple of birds pecking on the ground. Pebblefoot crouched as he looked back at his apprentice,"Go around to the other side. Spread your weight on all your paws and don't step on any sticks or leaves. Stay low and wait for my signal.",he started moving to a bush.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Brierpaw nodded. "I should be good at this, since I'm so quiet!" The apprentice thought in his head, still paying attention to silently doing what Pebblefoot told him to do. He barely stepped on any leaves. There was a stick on the grassy ground and the apprentice stepped over it carefully. He soon was to the other side and Brierpaw stared at his mentor, waiting carefully for his signal. Like how Pebblefoot told him, he stayed low so the birds wouldn't spot him.

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 10:57 AM
(Ok, recap? I know we time skipped a couple moons, so now what going on?) Nightshade emerged from the warriors den, rested and ready for... Something. Something needs to happen. He didn't know what to do; go on a border patrol? Hunt for the Clan? Visit with the lots? He didn't know. Visit Ripplepaw? She'll be warrior soon...

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 11:01 AM
(Ok, recap? I know we time skipped a couple moons, so now what going on?) Nightshade emerged from the warriors den, rested and ready for... Something. Something needs to happen. He didn't know what to do; go on a border patrol? Hunt for the Clan? Visit with the lots? He didn't know. Visit Ripplepaw? She'll be warrior soon...

(We skipped three moons, BrierKit became BrierPaw, SwiftKit is my new character, RipplePaw saved SwiftKit from getting hurt on top of a hill, and PebbleFoot is training BrierPaw to hunt right now. Even if we skipped three moons, not much more is happening...)

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 11:02 AM
(Oh yea and CobraStar is sleeping in his den... Everything that happened last started at page 6)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Brierpaw nodded. "I should be good at this, since I'm so quiet!" The apprentice thought in his head, still paying attention to silently doing what Pebblefoot told him to do. He barely stepped on any leaves. There was a stick on the grassy ground and the apprentice stepped over it carefully. He soon was to the other side and Brierpaw stared at his mentor, waiting carefully for his signal. Like how Pebblefoot told him, he stayed low so the birds wouldn't spot him.
Pebblefoot lifted his tail over the bush to signal his apprentice before running to the birds. They started flying Pebblefoot grabbed one. He bit the birds neck and jumped for another bird as it flew.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Brierpaw watched his mentor, and jumped up and hit the other bird with his claws unsheathed. Luckily, the apprentice got it's wing, so it fell down, and tried to get up. Brierpaw awkwardly jumped at it and bit it's neck. The bird flapped it's wing in fury, and Brierpaw jumped up in shock. "Ah!" He mewed. "Is it dead?!" :confused:

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 11:16 AM
RipplePaw woke up and stretched. Getting up, she noticed NightShade outside. She padded out of the den, and went into the nursery. Seeing SwiftKit asleep and safe, she sighed. Phew... he actually listened! She looked at the kit for a few more seconds before turning around and padding back out of the den. She was bored that day, and thought that she had to do something, just like NightShade had. Hm.. I haven't gone training in a while... Over the past three moons she learned how to hunt and fight pretty well. Maybe I should ask CobraStar if I could go on patrol. Keeping our borders well guarded wouldn't hurt, even if we have no rival clans around here.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Pebblefoot dropped the second bird and put his paw on the birds back."Bite it's neck again. You broke it's wing which is good but you have to kill it before it uses it talons.",he waited while holding down the bird.

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Seeing Ripplepaw, Nightshade nodded at her. "Morning," He said cooly. Over time, his feelings had matured a bit, but he still didn't know how to express them. Was that too cruel? Not cool enough? Ugh!!! "So... Uh... You, uh, wanna go on a border patrol? Near the forest border?" Bird-brain! Now she thinks you're trying to train her!

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 11:38 AM
RipplePaw looked at the warrior. "Oh, Goodmorning" she mewed. She was slightly surprised when he asked to go on patrol. It was almost like he read her thoughts. "Um.. sure! I was just about to ask CobraStar if I could go on a patrol anyway," she replied, looking over at her mentors den. "But I'm sure it's fine if I go if a warrior asked me." I could use the extra training, anyway. CobraStars been sleeping in his den a lot lately...

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 01:14 PM
RipplePaw looked at the warrior. "Oh, Goodmorning" she mewed. She was slightly surprised when he asked to go on patrol. It was almost like he read her thoughts. "Um.. sure! I was just about to ask CobraStar if I could go on a patrol anyway," she replied, looking over at her mentors den. "But I'm sure it's fine if I go if a warrior asked me." I could use the extra training, anyway. CobraStars been sleeping in his den a lot lately...

"All right, cool." Nightshade was secretly really glad Ripplepaw had agreed. "I'm sure Cobrastar won't mind if we do this; it's technically 'training'." He winked slightly, and padded to the camp entrance. "Comon'!"

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Name: Jaywind// Starlingflight
Rank: Medicine cat (if not open med cat apprentice, if that's not open warrior)//
brand new warrior
Appearence: bluish grey tabby with sky blue eyes, white paws, muzzle, and tail tip// brown tabby with light brown stripes, green eyes
Personality: fierce, loyal, selfless, in leafbare bad tempered// friendly, almost kit-like
Other: Always puts others before himself// likes to explore new territories so she's always running off and getting in trouble with the senior warriors

DapplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 01:29 PM
I cant remember what the form lokked like so:
Name-DapplePelt
Age-12 moons
colour-calico(black white ginger)
Personality: fun, bouncy, loves kits but doesn't want any, a great fighter but prefers hunting, would make a great deputy
plz I rlly want to be deputy:rainbowllama:

DapplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 01:32 PM
could I be deputy plz my name is DapplePelt and I'm 12 moons srry if I broke everything:confused: I'm new

DapplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 01:35 PM
sits in warriors den silently awaiting leaders answer about being deputy

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 02:24 PM
TurtleStar your cat is accepted!

DapplePaw, your cat is accepted, and sure, you could be deputy, but maybe wait awhile before you do, so I can see if you are good yet. So... You are a warrior but soon will be the deputy. Is that ok?

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 03:13 PM
"All right, cool." Nightshade was secretly really glad Ripplepaw had agreed. "I'm sure Cobrastar won't mind if we do this; it's technically 'training'." He winked slightly, and padded to the camp entrance. "Comon'!"

RipplePaw nodded. "Ok," she mewed. She padded to the camp entrance closely behind the warrior. Soon they were pretty far from the camp, and her belly growled. "Um... Can we quickly hunt something?" She asked, looking around. The border wasn't far. "Or... We could go on patrol and hunt after... Which would be better?"
(@MaskedBandits)

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 04:15 PM
TurtleStar your cat is accepted!
(Sweet, thanks) Jaywind sat in the medicine den, sorting through his herbs. Her recited their names and uses to himself. "Poppy seeds for pain, horsetail, chervil leaves, dry oak leaves, and marigold for infection, catmint for greencough, yarrow to make a cat vomit, borage for fever, burdock root for rat bites, chervil root for bellyache, cobweb for bleeding, coltsfoot for breath, comfrey for Brocken bones and sore wounds, dock for scratches, feverfew for chills or fever, goldenrod for wounds, honey for both infection and sore throats, juniper berries for bellyache and breathing, lavender for fever, mouse bile for ticks, nettle seeds for poisoning, nettle leaves for swelling, tansy for whitecough or greencough, thyme for anxiety, watermint for bellyache, and wild garlic for infected rat bites." He let out a breath. Reciting herbs helped him sleep when he couldn't, and he lay down tiredly.

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 05:33 PM
CobraStar was sleeping in his den, but soon awoke, thinking of training RipplePaw. He padded to the apprentices den, but frowned when he saw the den empty. PebbleFoot must be training BrierPaw, he thought, looking around.But where's RipplePaw? He padded over to the nursery to check if she was with SwiftKit. No... Could she be in the Warriors den? He sprinted over to the den and quickly scented NightShade. He followed the scent to the edge of camp. He scented RipplePaws scent too. Must of gone on a patrol. But why didn't she ask? I'll ask her once she gets back, he sighed in his mind, hopping on top of the HighRock to rest until his apprentice returned. She'll have to learn to ask for permission for things if she's going to be a warrior...
SwiftKit finally woke up the next morning. Well I wasted yesterday, he hissed in his mind, still mad at RipplePaw. He had been pretending to sleep when she had walked into the den, and he had seen RipplePaw leave the camp with NightShade. When he saw CobraStar look for her, he sprinted over to him. "If your wondering where RipplePaw is," he mewed, "She went on a patrol with NightShade. NightShade said she didn't have to ask you to go though... Is he going to be in trouble?" He lived getting cats in trouble for some reason.
CobraStar looked at the kit and shook his head. "I'm sure that there was a good reason, SwiftKit." But maybe if it is a bad reason, they will...

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Pebblefoot dropped the second bird and put his paw on the birds back."Bite it's neck again. You broke it's wing which is good but you have to kill it before it uses it talons.",he waited while holding down the bird.

Brierpaw looked at his mentor and looked at the bird. He bit it's neck harshly. The apprentice felt happy for killing his first bird, and first prey! :D

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Brierpaw looked at his mentor and looked at the bird. He bit it's neck harshly. The apprentice felt happy for killing his first bird, and first prey! :D
Pebblefoot walked and picked up his birds,"Get your prey. We'll head back to camp.",he walked back to camp dragging the birds.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"Okay!" The apprentice said, and picked up his bird and dragged it to camp with Pebblefoot. The prey was big and would be good for the clan in Leafbare. Brierpaw felt proud! :spinning:

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Pebblefoot entered camp laying the birds in the pile. He picked up a vole,"Eat something. Tonight I'll take you somewhere.",he said to his apprentice as he layed next to the warriors den eating.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 05:55 PM
The apprentice nodded, and set his prey in the pile. He looked at what there was to eat, and quickly grabbed a marmot in his jaws, carrying it to the corner of camp. It was an unusually small marmot. "Maybe it's a baby," Brierpaw thought. "And I wonder where Pebblefoot is taking me today..." He sighed, and munched on the prey. Marmot was one of his favorite foods. He liked the strong, nice taste. Soon, when he was finished eating, he got up, waiting for his mentor to tell him he was ready to go. :whistle:

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Pebblefoot continued eating his vole.

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 06:05 PM
RipplePaw nodded. "Ok," she mewed. She padded to the camp entrance closely behind the warrior. Soon they were pretty far from the camp, and her belly growled. "Um... Can we quickly hunt something?" She asked, looking around. The border wasn't far. "Or... We could go on patrol and hunt after... Which would be better?"
(@MaskedBandits)

"We should probably patrol first, then we can hunt for the Clan and then eat." Nightshade glanced cheekily at Ripplepaw. "Though I bet I could patrol more border then you!" His voice was low, and he growled slightly, eyes alight with mischief. He looked up at Ripplepaw and awaited her reply. There's no reason not to have a little fun while performing duties!

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Soon, Brierpaw got up and padded over to his Pebblefoot who was next to the warriors den. "...When are we leaving?" He asked. Hopefully he didn't seem rude like he was rushing him... The apprentice sat down. "Um... I could wait for you if you need more time." Brierpaw sighed. :p

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"We should probably patrol first, then we can hunt for the Clan and then eat." Nightshade glanced cheekily at Ripplepaw. "Though I bet I could patrol more border then you!" His voice was low, and he growled slightly, eyes alight with mischief. He looked up at Ripplepaw and awaited her reply. There's no reason not to have a little fun while performing duties!

RipplePaw smiled, nodded, and sprinted a little ways ahead to the border. She looked back at her warrior friend. "You were saying?" she laughed, running off. Finally, fun! Its too boring just to go on patrol normally!

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Soon, Brierpaw got up and padded over to his Pebblefoot who was next to the warriors den. "...When are we leaving?" He asked. Hopefully he didn't seem rude like he was rushing him... The apprentice sat down. "Um... I could wait for you if you need more time." Brierpaw sighed. :p
"Go sleep or play. I'll get you when I'm ready.",the tom took another bite of the vole.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 06:26 PM
The apprentice nodded, and padded away, looking for something to do. He looked at the hills surrounding camp. He leaped onto a ledge, and then onto a rock. He almost slid off of it, but he jumped onto another small ledge with a patch of fluffy grass on it in time. He looked down to camp. It wasn't too far down, and the apprentice wasn't to the top of the hill yet! He jumped to another place. He jumped onto a grassy wall of the hill and dug his claws into it. He climbed up it like a frog climbing up a tree! Soon, he was up at the top, and looked down, to see if anyone was watching to congratulate him. Nobody was. He sighed, and looked down at camp. The hill was pretty far up, and the little cat's paws felt tired. His muscles were sore. Brierpaw jumped down to a rock, and slid down the hill to the camp floor. He found a dead leaf blowing through the air and leaped at it, grabbing it harshly in his jaws just like as if it was a bird. He set it down. "Maybe Swiftkit wants to play!" Brierpaw realized. He was a playful kit, and maybe they could become friends!

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 06:35 PM
RipplePaw smiled, nodded, and sprinted a little ways ahead to the border. She looked back at her warrior friend. "You were saying?" she laughed, running off. Finally, fun! Its too boring just to go on patrol normally!

He ran to the other side of the border. It really wasn't that long a border; that was what made it more a competition. There's no way she's gonna beat me! And he ran as fast as he could to the far edge of trees, and quickly rescented it, sniffing for other scents as he went along.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Brierpaw rushed to the nursery, and said to Swiftkit, "Hey, Swiftkit! Do you wanna play something? Me and Pebblefoot're going to go somewhere soon, and he said for me to play or sleep! So I decided to ask you if you wanted to do something! Maybe we could play Cat and Mouse or Climb the hill together just like how we did when we were kits! Right? Wasn't that fun? I can't wait!" Brierpaw then noticed that Swiftkit was sleeping. "Really?'' He whispered. He didn't want to wake him up, so the apprentice just laid there, waiting for him to wake up. =T :whistle:Save

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 06:45 PM
He ran to the other side of the border. It really wasn't that long a border; that was what made it more a competition. There's no way she's gonna beat me! And he ran as fast as he could to the far edge of trees, and quickly rescented it, sniffing for other scents as he went along.

RipplePaw ran as fast as she could also, scenting the air. Nothing wrong so far, she thought, as she ran as fast as she could still. After she scented the air she had a sudden burst of energy, and sprinted even faster. Even if NightShade was a warrior, she still felt confident she could beat him. She tripped on a twig once, but quickly regained balance. Wait... How are we even keeping track of who does more? She shrugged and continued to run. It doesn't matter... It's just... Fun! She looked over at NightShade and smiled a vey big smile.

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 06:49 PM
CobraStar still waited for NightShade and RipplePaw to return. He began to get worried that they were gone for so long.
-----------------------------------------------
SwiftKit opened his eyes. "I'm awake, you mouse-brain!" he laughed, getting up. "I'm just resting my eyes." The kit eyed the apprentice suspiciously. "You want to play? But I thought apprentices don't play like kits do," he mewed, walking over to the apprentice that was almost the same size as him.

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 06:53 PM
RipplePaw ran as fast as she could also, scenting the air. Nothing wrong so far, she thought, as she ran as fast as she could still. After she scented the air she had a sudden burst of energy, and sprinted even faster. Even if NightShade was a warrior, she still felt confident she could beat him. She tripped on a twig once, but quickly regained balance. Wait... How are we even keeping track of who does more? She shrugged and continued to run. It doesn't matter... It's just... Fun! She looked over at NightShade and smiled a vey big smile.

Nightshade saw Ripplepaw's grin, and that only made him work harder and faster. Sniff, scent, move. Sniff, scent, move. It was a routine now, a fun, competitive routine, and he didn't mind. He knew Ripplepaw was fast, but he was determained to be faster. Tactic matters more then speed, anyway!

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 06:56 PM
"Uh... It doesn't matter. Now what do you want to play?! Maybe mouse and cat! Or climb the hill?" :spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning:

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 07:01 PM
She looked up and saw NightShade moving pretty fast. Hm... There's only a little bit of border left! I better get moving! She ran faster, but she was getting tired, so she still was moving the same speed as she had been before. Wow, I am tired! How is he still going that fast?! That made her once again try to go faster.

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 07:05 PM
(This is just a reminder to anyone reading that we are always accepting new cats into StormClan. ALWAYS.)

CobraStar still waited...
-------------------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit nodded. "Uh... k! I've been practicing on climb the hill-- you wouldn't believe how quickly I climbed the kit play hill other there! You wanna play that?"

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Brierpaw nodded. "Okay!" He waved his tail, signaling to follow him. "Follow me," He still meowed, and padded over to the HILL! "So we're going to race to the top?" Whispered the apprentice.

:headrub: <------- I added this for no reason. It just looked so tempting; I mean, it was someone headrubbing another guy. Don't you agree? It's just so amazing. That has to be my third favorite emoji here.Save

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Pebblefoot sighed as he watched Brierpaw play with Swiftkit. He looked at Cobrastar wondering what the tom was doing.

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 07:21 PM
CobraStar woke up from the cliff and noticed PebbleFoot looking at him. He jumped off immediately. "Oh! You're back!" he smiled, looking at the tom. "You took BrierPaw training? Good! Do you know where NightShade and RipplePaw are? They didn't ask to leave and they aren't here..."
--------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit nodded. "I'll say ready and set, and you'll say go, ok?" he readied his back legs to pounce. "Ready? Set?" He waited patiently for BrierPaw to shout go.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"Go!"

The apprentice started running up the hill as quick as he could.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Pebblefoot shook his head,"No I haven't seen them. They're probably patrolling."
(I'm going to be inactive at 8:00-10:00. Walking Dead!:rainbowllama: )

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 07:36 PM
(Ok, I watch TWD too X3)
CobraStar looked out into the territory. "Ok..." Why am I so worried? NightShade is a warrior, and RipplePaw is experienced. They are probably on patrol, and even if they're not, they should still be ok! Why am I so worried... He thought again and again. "Well, I was going to train her but she left... We might not get to train today!"
-----------------------------------------------
SwiftKit sprinted up the hill as fast as he could, using the same technique that he had used the day before, before RipplePaw had taken him away-- Jump up, Jump up, Jump up!!

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:47 PM
(XD)
"Don't worry you'll have plenty of time to train her.", Pebblefoot started to lick his paw but stopped,"Brierpaw might be my last apprentice.",he said in an uncertain tone.

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 07:52 PM
She looked up and saw NightShade moving pretty fast. Hm... There's only a little bit of border left! I better get moving! She ran faster, but she was getting tired, so she still was moving the same speed as she had been before. Wow, I am tired! How is he still going that fast?! That made her once again try to go faster.

As he ran,Nightshade grew more and more tired. Still he pushed on, using his technique, but it was getting tiring. C'mon! There's only a little bit of border left! You can do it! His nose high, he raced on, but his tired legs wee not carrying him as fast as he wanted. Ahh! Faster!

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 07:56 PM
CobraStar looked at the warrior, confused. "But... Why?" he asked. What does PebbleFoot mean? Will he die? (:P)
---------------------------------------------
SwiftKit still climbed the hill.

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 08:06 PM
As he ran,Nightshade grew more and more tired. Still he pushed on, using his technique, but it was getting tiring. C'mon! There's only a little bit of border left! You can do it! His nose high, he raced on, but his tired legs wee not carrying him as fast as he wanted. Ahh! Faster!

(Ok, when is this going to end? We've been running on a border for like two pages XD)
RipplePaw's legs ached, but she still ran. Just... A bit... Farther...

MaskedBandits
November 13th, 2016, 08:10 PM
(How bout now? XD) Nightshade was tired, his senses fading. Just... a teany bit... farther...! Suddenly he collided with something. His head hit it's, and the warrior fell back, surprised. Stars spun for a minute, but he eventually looked up. "Ripplepaw!"

RipplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 08:27 PM
(How bout now? XD) Nightshade was tired, his senses fading. Just... a teany bit... farther...! Suddenly he collided with something. His head hit it's, and the warrior fell back, surprised. Stars spun for a minute, but he eventually looked up. "Ripplepaw!"

(Ok XD) "NightShade?" she mumbled, a little shaken from the crash. She shook her head and regained focus. "NightShade! Oh, I'm sorry! Are you ok?" She mewed. Her head hurt, but otherwise she felt fine. But is NightShade ok? she thought, searching the warrior's gaze for an answer. They had collided with each other pretty hard... Even RipplePaw wasn't sure she was completely ok. She started to feel sick but when she shook her head again the feeling went away. I hope NightShade isn't hurt as bad as I am... Even if I'm barely hurt at all...

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 09:02 PM
The apprentice was eager to beat Swiftkit. He kept sprinting as fast as he could go! Of course, he didn't go as fast as a cheetah since he was just a small apprentice, or basically a kit. Swiftkit and him we're basically going the same speed. "Come on, come on..." Brierpaw was thinking. "I could beat him." It would make sense for Swiftkit to win because of his name. I mean, who would name a kitten Swiftkit if the kit wasn't... Swift?

Brierpaw kept on racing up the hill.

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 09:16 PM
CobraStar waited for Bram246 to return so PebbleFoot could speak (:P)
---------------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit continued to climb the hill. Come on... Live up to my dream... Live up to my name! SwiftKit sprinted even faster now, and when the hill was too steep to climb, he just jumped up. The top was so close... He unsheathed his tiny claws and scrabbled up even faster. He reached his paw up, and it touched the top of the hill. Him and BrierPaw had made it at the exact same time. Suddenly, SwiftKit gasped and looked up. "Snow!" he screeched. "Its snowing! This is so cool! Look, BrierPaw! Its snowing!"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:29 PM
CobraStar looked at the warrior, confused. "But... Why?" he asked. What does PebbleFoot mean? Will he die? (:P)
SwiftKit still climbed the hill.
Pebblefoot looked at a snowflake fall. He stood up,"I might retire. But not soon. I want to at least have a mate and some kits before then. Not that I'm requesting for a mate now.,"he laughed a little,"I still have some years left. I'll remain a warrior till then.", Pebblefoot walked to the hill and sat waiting for his apprentice.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 09:31 PM
CobraStar waited for Bram246 to return so PebbleFoot could speak (:P)
---------------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit continued to climb the hill. Come on... Live up to my dream... Live up to my name! SwiftKit sprinted even faster now, and when the hill was too steep to climb, he just jumped up. The top was so close... He unsheathed his tiny claws and scrabbled up even faster. He reached his paw up, and it touched the top of the hill. Him and BrierPaw had made it at the exact same time. Suddenly, SwiftKit gasped and looked up. "Snow!" he screeched. "Its snowing! This is so cool! Look, BrierPaw! Its snowing!"

Briarpaw gasped. It WAS snowing! "Whoah," the apprentice murmured with shock and happiness at the same time. The little cold wet white stuff was falling down!

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Briarpaw gasped. It WAS snowing! "Whoah," the apprentice murmured with shock and happiness at the same time. The little cold wet white stuff was falling down!
"Briarpaw!", Pebblefoot yelled at his apprentice,"Come down from there now!"

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 09:36 PM
For some reason, the apprentice looked at Pebblefoot to see if he saw the snowfall also. He realized he was waiting for him. "I gotta go!" Brierpaw meowed, and slid down the hill. "Pebblefoot!" Brierpaw gasped. "Did you see the snow? And, are you ready to go, also?"

:rainbowllama:

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:39 PM
For some reason, the apprentice looked at Pebblefoot to see if he saw the snowfall also. He realized he was waiting for him. "I gotta go!" Brierpaw meowed, and slid down the hill. "Pebblefoot!" Brierpaw gasped. "Did you see the snow? And, are you ready to go, also?"

:rainbowllama:
"Yes. I'm not blind yet.", Pebblefoot walked to the camp entrance,"Since it's snowing I have a change of thought."

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 09:44 PM
CobraStar nodded. "Ok," he sighed, looking around. "Oh yea! And if you see RipplePaw, tell her to come back," CobraStar added, before grabbing a vole from the fresh kill and eating it, watching the snow fall. We're going to have to stock up on prey for LeafBare--Hopefully RipplePaw and NightShade have gone hunting!
"oh.. uh... Bye!" SwiftKit sighed. Are you kidding me? BrierPaw would rather
train than play with me?! SwiftKit thought in his mind, feeling betrayed. When PebbleFoot and BrierPaw were leaving the camp, SwiftKit couldn't help it-- he stuck his tongue out at PebbleFoot. Bird-Brainined... he sighed, laying down, putting his head down on his front paws, and watching the snow fall.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"Yes. I'm not blind yet.", Pebblefoot walked to the camp entrance,"Since it's snowing I have a change of thought."

Brierpaw followed his mentor. :spinning:

cobrapaw
November 13th, 2016, 09:47 PM
(Ok XD) "NightShade?" she mumbled, a little shaken from the crash. She shook her head and regained focus. "NightShade! Oh, I'm sorry! Are you ok?" She mewed. Her head hurt, but otherwise she felt fine. But is NightShade ok? she thought, searching the warrior's gaze for an answer. They had collided with each other pretty hard... Even RipplePaw wasn't sure she was completely ok. She started to feel sick but when she shook her head again the feeling went away. I hope NightShade isn't hurt as bad as I am... Even if I'm barely hurt at all...

I'm just saying that again, so you can see it, NightShade^^^^^^

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Pebblefoot kept walking as he walked beside his apprentice. He knew it was going to be a long walk so he looked at Briarpaw,"How are you? I didn't push you to hard on your did I?"

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 09:52 PM
"No!" Brierpaw said suddenly. "I love you as a mentor. Also, I'm feeling basically perfect. And I'm full, too." The apprentice continued padding next to Pebblefoot.

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 09:55 PM
(Sorry I have to leave, I'll be back on tomorrow)

:spinning::spinning:

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:59 PM
"Hmph. Hopefully you don't change your mind later.", Pebblefoot continued walking till they reached a clearer. He sat and curled his tail around his paws."Sit and don't say anything.",he said staring at the clearing.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:59 PM
(Sorry I have to leave, I'll be back on tomorrow)

:spinning::spinning:
(Okay!)

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 07:41 AM
"Hmph. Hopefully you don't change your mind later.", Pebblefoot continued walking till they reached a clearer. He sat and curled his tail around his paws."Sit and don't say anything.",he said staring at the clearing.

Brierpaw sat still, staying silent.

MaskedBandits
November 14th, 2016, 08:04 AM
(@RipplePaw sorry, I really had to sleep XD)
Nightshade was glad Ripplepaw was ok. "Yeah, I'm fine." He shakily stood up and shook out his head. It had defiantly hurt after the collision, but he was fin now. "You wanna hunt? I found mouse scent back there!"

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Brierpaw sat still, staying silent.
Pebblefoot looked at Briarpaw occasionally while they waited. It was almost nighttime when a deer burst through the bushes. It was followed by few others. The first deer kept watched as the others ate."These are deer. Their a bit big for any cat to take down. But every time it snows they come here to eat.", Pebblefoot said.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Pebblefoot looked at Briarpaw occasionally while they waited. It was almost nighttime when a deer burst through the bushes. It was followed by few others. The first deer kept watched as the others ate."These are deer. Their a bit big for any cat to take down. But every time it snows they come here to eat.", Pebblefoot said.

Starlingflight sat crouched beneath a bush behind the deer. She watched the deer graze then burst out of the bush startling them. She chased a young doe half way across the field and then turned to chase a baby buck. She laughed as the deer ran, then raced back to the bush. The deer stopped, confused, and then went back to grazing.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Starlingflight sat crouched beneath a bush behind the deer. She watched the deer graze then burst out of the bush startling them. She chased a young doe half way across the field and then turned to chase a baby buck. She laughed as the deer ran, then raced back to the bush. The deer stopped, confused, and then went back to grazing.
Pebblefoot walked up to Starlingflight hissing,"Starlingflight what are you doing?!"

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 09:15 AM
"Um, having fun? Dont you know what that is?" she replied cheerfully. She hissed at a nearby baby deer and sent it running back to its mother.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:19 AM
"Chasing deer is dangerous! The lead deer could come back to kill us!", Pebblefoot looked at the deer seeing that they walking to the forest. He swatted Starlingflight's ear,"Your fun might get you injured or killed one day. Go back to camp or hunt.",he walked to his apprentice.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Starlingflight snorted and headed back into the forest. "Stupid toms," she muttered.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Walking pass his apprentice Pebblefoot flicked his tail,"Come on Briarpaw."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Starlingflight turned around and tasted the air. "Pebblefoot isn't watching, so I guess I could have some more fun. After all, he can't tell me what to do!" She lifted her head triumphantly and sniffed the air. The deer were heading towards the east border, and she bounded off.

DapplePaw
November 14th, 2016, 02:05 PM
oh ty for being deputy soon I'm so xited about making the clan proud!!!!!!

DapplePaw
November 14th, 2016, 02:17 PM
DapplePelt was sitting in some shade to keep out of the sun when she hears a strange hiss. she sits up and sees a sand coloured cobra trying to attack her. she soon realises that she is sitting on top of a snake nest
"help!" no one heard her.
She got a firm grip of its neck and slowly let go and walks away. She then goes out hunting because she is starving. she finds a skinny old rabbit and chaffinch then two mice. she then finds a shrew then returns to camp. She gives the two plump mice to the queens and the chaffinch and shrew to the elders. she then gives the rabbit to the leader. then she realises that theres nothing left so she catches a slow skinny mouse and eats it:kittyface:

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Name: Tigressclaw
Rank: Deputy (if there haven't a deputy yet and if you allow) if not, I'm a warrior
Appearance: Tigressclaw walked tired of scaling mountains, so Tigressclaw smells cats beyond the desert and followed the smell, so Tigressclaw saw the Stormclan
Personality: Big, strong, corajous, wild

cobrapaw
November 14th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Ok, your cat is accepted! There is another cat that wants to be deputy too, so right now you'll be a warrior, but soon CobraStar'll have to decide who will be deputy. You can join in whenever you'd like, and I've added your cat to the list!

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Walking pass his apprentice Pebblefoot flicked his tail,"Come on Briarpaw."

Briarpaw followed his mentor. "Okay." He paused, "Will the lead deer come back to kill us since Starlingflight chased it?" He asked worryingly. Briarpaw was known to worry; he was a worrying cat.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Briarpaw followed his mentor. "Okay." He paused, "Will the lead deer come back to kill us since Starlingflight chased it?" He asked worryingly. Briarpaw was known to worry; he was a worrying cat.
"No the deer are long gone.", the grey tom kept walking,"I won't be surprised if Starlingflight gets herself injured."

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Brierpaw nodded. He continued following his mentor, looking back over his shoulder to see if the deer were following them. Ugh, the apprentice thought, What am I thinking? A deer is going to come and kill me in my sleep? I'm such a mouse-brain... He kept following his mentor close behind.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Pebblefoot yawned as he entered camp. He went to the warriors den.

cobrapaw
November 14th, 2016, 04:37 PM
CobraStar looked up at the sky. "It is getting pretty late," he mewed to himself as he watched PebbleFoot pad into his den. "Hopefully NightShade and RipplePaw return soon."
--------------------------------------------
SwiftPaw's eyes looked up excitedly as BrierPaw came back to the clearing. "What did he show you?" he asked, jumping up and down. "What did he show you?"

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Ok, your cat is accepted! There is another cat that wants to be deputy too, so right now you'll be a warrior, but soon CobraStar'll have to decide who will be deputy. You can join in whenever you'd like, and I've added your cat to the list!
Thank you

RipplePaw
November 14th, 2016, 04:41 PM
(@RipplePaw sorry, I really had to sleep XD)
Nightshade was glad Ripplepaw was ok. "Yeah, I'm fine." He shakily stood up and shook out his head. It had defiantly hurt after the collision, but he was fine now. "You wanna hunt? I found mouse scent back there!"
(That's ok, me too!)
RipplePaw smiled and got up too. "Sure," she mewed. "It would be good if we hunt so we get something done," she added, "Other then running along a border and crashing into each other, of course...!" She laughed and padded a little ways from the border. "So... Where did you scent that mouse?'

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Brierpaw emerged from the camp entrance, and rushed to the apprentice's den. It was a long day, and Brierpaw was extremely tired. He plopped down in the den and immediately closed his eyes. He almost suddenly was sleeping.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Tigressclaw walked to the Stormclan camp, with two mices in her mouth. "I'm back!" Tigressclaw meowed, putting one mouse in fresh prey pile and picking one mouse to eat

MaskedBandits
November 14th, 2016, 04:46 PM
(That's ok, me too!)
RipplePaw smiled and got up too. "Sure," she mewed. "It would be good if we hunt so we get something done," she added, "Other then running along a border and crashing into each other, of course...!" She laughed and padded a little ways from the border. "So... Where did you scent that mouse?'

"Back here." Nightshade padded back a little ways until the mouse scent was strong. "Great StarClan, there must be a family of nice here!" It was so STRONG it seemed like there were lots of mice; plenty to bring back and eat! He turned to Ripplepaw, a grin appearing on his face. "How about I flush them out and you can catch and kill them?" Nightshade had always loved doing that, especially as an apprentice. I hope Ripplepaw liked that... otherwise, she's about to!

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"Back here." Nightshade padded back a little ways until the mouse scent was strong. "Great StarClan, there must be a family of nice here!" It was so STRONG it seemed like there were lots of mice; plenty to bring back and eat! He turned to Ripplepaw, a grin appearing on his face. "How about I flush them out and you can catch and kill them?" Nightshade had always loved doing that, especially as an apprentice. I hope Ripplepaw liked that... otherwise, she's about to!
Tigressclaw finished her dinner and meowed "I will hunt more now, I will take a look in the familly of mice"

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Pebblefoot layed in the moss. He curled his tail around himself as he slept.

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Brierpaw dreamed:
She was running. Running as fast as a cat could run. He was breathing harshly, like she was running away from... something. He heard pawsteps, or almost hoofsteps... Brierpaw looked over his shoulder. A deer was following him! It was chasing him! It wasn't too far behind... The deer suddenly got a burst of energy and...

Brierpaw woke up, immediately whispering in relief, "Just a nightmare!..."
He opened his eyes. It was flurrying outside slightly. His muscles didn't feel sore at all anymore. He got up and padded out of the den. He opened his mouth and looked up as snow fell inside! Brierpaw giggled. He sat down, looking for something to do.

cobrapaw
November 14th, 2016, 05:18 PM
CobraStar hopped into his den and tried to sleep, waiting for the warrior and apprentice to return. There won't be any time to train her today! Ugh... He closed his eyes.
--------------------------------------
SwiftKit tilted his head slightly. "Well... I guess she didn't want to talk..." SwiftKit yawned and stretched, and began to hop down the hill. She could tell me tomorrow, I guess. He padded over to the nursery, and tried to sleep. It isn't too late... But I'm tired, so I'm going to take a nap.

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Suddenly, Brierpaw realized that maybe Swiftkit wanted to play! She padded to the nursery, still staying quiet in case the kit was sleeping. He peeked into the den and sadly saw that Swiftkit was snoozing. Brierpaw sighed. "I wonder when I'm going to learn to fight," He wondered, bored. "I hope I'm a good fighter... And I can't wait until Pebblefoot teaches me other techniques of how to hunt!"...

RipplePaw
November 14th, 2016, 05:39 PM

RipplePaw crouched down. "Ok!" she mewed quietly, trying not scare any of the mice out before NightShade did. She had never tried it before, but always thought of doing it. I'm going to have to be quick... she thought, nodding. To catch as many mice as I can before they run off. She readied her haunches to pounce. "Ready," she mewed to him.

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Starlingflight chased the deer across the meadow. She hadn't realized that she had crossed the border.

RipplePaw
November 14th, 2016, 06:47 PM

"NightShade, you can scare the mice out now," she mewed, unsheathing her claws.

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Brierpaw soon decided to go on a walk. But first, he padded over to Cobrastar's den. He peeked inside of the highrock. "Cobrastar?" He asked. "I was just asking, could I just take a short walk?" :D

cobrapaw
November 14th, 2016, 06:57 PM
CobraStar suddenly woke up. "Huh?" He instantly stood up. "Oh, its just you, BrierPaw..." he shook his head. "Sure! But if you run into NightShade or RipplePaw, please tell them to come back. The sun is almost setting!" He padded out of the den. Just a few more hours left of the day... One hour before sun set! He thought as he looked at the sky. "Go ahead, BrierPaw."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SwiftPaw finally woke up the same day and stretched. He got up and looked at the sky. "Still the same day... Well, I guess I'll go back to sleep then!" He curled back up and tried to sleep again, annoyed that he had even woken up.

RipplePaw
November 14th, 2016, 07:11 PM
MaskedBandits

"Uh... NightShade?" (XD)

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Brierpaw nodded. "Okay!"

He padded out of camp into the territory. He breathed in the scents of mountain terrain. He headed away from the forests and deserts. I want to climb, the apprentice thought. I want to climb a big hill! Brierpaw started sprinting towards a unusually large hill formed in the stony ground. He jumped onto a rock. It was slippery with snow. It shook a little. He next stone was even more wet. The apprentice leaped onto a third stone. That one slipped and got out of place and immediately started tumbling down the hill. Brierpaw jumped up. By the time he fell to the ground again the rock wasn't beneath his paw. Instead, a sharp rock stabbed his pad a little. "Mouse dung," Brierpaw murmured aloud. "My paw-" Suddenly, the apprentice heard a call. Of a bird. "Caw, caw!" It sounded. A hawk? A vulture? He looked up. "A bald eagle!" The apprentice gasped. "Can it pick me up?" The apprentice thought. He raced down from the hill, into the forest, slipping on some snow. "An eagle! An EAGLE!" Brierpaw kept running through the forest. "A great big, giant snake-eyed--" Suddenly, the apprentice stopped. He looked over his shoulder. A squirrel! Now's my chance to catch my first prey alone! Pebblefoot'd be so proud... The apprentice tried to remember all of the things his mentor'd told him... Stay low, try not to step on any dead leaves or twigs. The words seemed to echo in the apprentice's head... Brierpaw went down low and--

Snap!

"Mouse Dung!"

Brierpaw suddenly stepped on a twig and the squirrel was racing away.
Now, the apprentice was determined to catch his first prey alone. With no mentor helping him. Like he was a warrior.
Brierpaw trotted around the forest, sniffing for scent of prey. After a short while, Brierpaw picked up one. He recognized this place from the first day he went training. And it was a familiar scent...
Hey, wasn't this the scent Pebblefoot told me to remember? He never told me what it was, though!...
Was it supposed to be cats? Well, he was by the border... But this was by the tree Brierpaw climbed a little of. Not where Pebblefoot smelled the cats! And the scent was even stronger here!
The apprentice looked around. I don't see any cats? He thought. Suddenly, Brierpaw spotted a marmot. But I do see a marmot!
Brierpaw stayed low and crept towards the marmot. Focus more this time... Don't mess up... He slowly crept towards the animal and...

POUNCE!

The apprentice violently bit the marmot's neck. again! He bit it another time harshly. It went LIMP!
Brierpaw's eyes grew wide. is it... dead? The tom felt so proud. "I killed it!" Suddenly, Brierpaw noticed it was sunhigh. "I should head back." He murmured. The apprentice left at early morning. He was gone for a couple hours. He picked up the marmot-- (and then fell since it was so heavy so he had to drag it) --and headed back to camp. As he returned, the camp wasn't doing anything too new. Nothing was happening. He set the marmot down in the prey pile. "I can go tell Pebblefoot about my catch today! That prey was pretty plump." :DSave

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Pebblefoot's chest rises and fell as he slept.

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Pebblefoot's chest rises and fell as he slept.

Brierpaw padded into the warrior's den. "Pebblefoot," He murmured. Suddenly, he noticed the warrior was asleep. "Uh..." It looked like he was snoozing happily. :D He backed away slightly and padded away. "Aw... I can't wake him up! He could scold me!" What? Brierpaw suddenly thought. Why did I say that? It's not like He's an elder or anything. I'm so stupid, nobody heard anyways. :cool2:Save

MaskedBandits
November 14th, 2016, 08:00 PM
(I'm here, I'm here! XD) Nightshade stalked around the mound, and stopped near the entrance. Three... two... one... GO! He let out his most viscous snarl as loudly as he could. He made a nasty face and out it right near the hole, scarring the mice out. Wow, did it work! Two mice popped out first, and Nightshade hoped Ripplepaw would get them. He raced over to her, to help Sith the flow of never-ending brown, furry bodies.

RipplePaw
November 14th, 2016, 08:14 PM
(XD Sorry)
RipplePaw was slightly startled by NightShade's face and snarl, but she quickly recovered and pounced at one of the mice. If I heard a snarl outside of my den, I wouldn't run out into it! She laughed in her mind as she held it down, bit its neck, and thanked StarClan for its life. After getting it she quickly pounced at another one, and another one, each pounce taking her farther and farther away from the mouse den. When she finished getting all the mice on her side, she pounced over to NightShade and helped him quickly get more. When there were a few left, she shouted, "Wait! let's not get any more!" she mewed. "If we kill them all, their won't be any more next NewLeaf. We might as well keep a few so we don't kill all the prey," she added as she gathered all the mice together into a pile.

MaskedBandits
November 14th, 2016, 08:23 PM
(XD Sorry)
RipplePaw was slightly startled by NightShade's face and snarl, but she quickly recovered and pounced at one of the mice. If I heard a snarl outside of my den, I wouldn't run out into it! She laughed in her mind as she held it down, bit its neck, and thanked StarClan for its life. After getting it she quickly pounced at another one, and another one, each pounce taking her farther and farther away from the mouse den. When she finished getting all the mice on her side, she pounced over to NightShade and helped him quickly get more. When there were a few left, she shouted, "Wait! let's not get any more!" she mewed. "If we kill them all, their won't be any more next NewLeaf. We might as well keep a few so we don't kill all the prey," she added as she gathered all the mice together into a pile.

Nightshade finished the mouse he was killing, and brought it back to Ripplepaw's pile. "Wow. Thank StarClan we found all these!" He meowed, pleased with their catch. "No one will go hungry tonight!" He bent over and picked up a few mice in his jaws, cramming them. "Let's get back to camp," He said through a mouthful of mice, "because it's getting dark. Cobrastar will be worried!"

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Brierpaw padded towards the nursery. He was eager to play something with Swiftkit today. He did earlier, but got cut off by Pebblefoot. "The eagle! I could tell him about that." He peeked inside. Swiftkit was laying down, eyes open. "Swiftkit!" Brierpaw meowed. "Hi! I was wondering if you wanted to play since we didn't really get to for a while last time..." :)Save

cobrapaw
November 14th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Ok, this is a huge announcement! MaskedBandits thought of a good plotline, and I thought it was a good idea also. We've been PMing a bit, but now we are officially announcing it!

This is the post from MaskedBandits, unedited, that she originally sent me. Take a moment to read it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
O.k., I just had a really good idea for a prophecy for StormClan!!

While the Snake will fall, the Tree will stand tall, and will let the light in to see. And the Ripple in the Night will put up a fight to destroy the darkness that was set free.

So basically, a kit is born in StormClan, just like any other kit; no special powers, no abilities, she's just... normal. Her name is Timberkit. She becomes an apprentice, Timberpaw, and then a warrior, Timberwhisker. What happens is Ripplepaw and Nightshade were destined to become mates, but at some point they fight and won't talk. Well, Timberwhisker sees this and fixes their relationship, but meanwhile evil cats come and take over the Clan, imprisoning Cobrastar. Since Timberwhisker restored the two Nightshade and Ripple(fur, tail, ex.) lead a rebellion and take back StormClan, but Cobrastar dies in the process. Eventually, Timberwhisker becomes Timberstar and leads the Clan for many moons.

(The snake is Cobrastar, and he 'falls' by being imprisoned an eventually dying. The tree is Timberkit, the Ripple and Night are Ripplepaw and Nightshade, and the darkness is the evil cats.)

(There is more but I decided to leave it out as it is directed to me and not everyone else.)
------------------------------------------------------------

She has also suggested that TimberKit be RipplePaw's and NightShade's kit.

(Please note that these ideas are not all final, but I am just announcing it to get it started! If you have any more suggestions or something, just ask.)

What do you think? We are starting it, so if you have any ideas, get them in quick so we can actually have a chance to do your idea! Please, from this moment you can still continue where we left off, just remember that this will happen soon. (Also MaskedBandits, if you didn't want me to say anything that I said above, just ask and I can remove it :P)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Roleplaying--
CobraStar looked up at the sky. "That is a beautiful sunset!" he exclaimed, still thinking about NightShade and RipplePaw and hoping they were ok. I'm sure they're fine...
--------------------------------------------------------------
SwiftKit got up. "Oh, hi! I was wondering where you were," he mewed. "It is late, but we can play tomorrow, if you'd like. I am still tired. We should all go to bed...

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:06 PM
(Can one of the evil cats be Pebblefoot's mate in secret?)

cobrapaw
November 14th, 2016, 09:25 PM
(Can one of the evil cats be Pebblefoot's mate in secret?)

(Sure!)

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 09:29 PM
(Sure!)
( :rainbowllama: )

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 09:55 PM
(Cool :>)

Spinny
November 14th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Brierpaw felt disappointed and sighed. "Okay, I guess." And he padded out of the den. Ever since he returned from his walk the day became so boring. Nothing was happening, and Brierpaw hated being bored. He trotted to the apprentices den and layer down inside. He just stared outside from in with his eyes slightly open, not daring to fall asleep because he wanted to do something. He was just thinking.

cobrapaw
November 14th, 2016, 10:06 PM
(Things that need to happen in order to get it started:
*RipplePaw becomes a warrior
*TimberKit is born
*Evil cats take over the clan
*That's basically it so far)
-----------------------------------
CobraStar pounced up on top of the SmallCliff and watched the sunset.
----------------------------------
SwiftKit was too restless to fall asleep, so he got up and watched the sunset too while he waited for something to do.

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Tigressclaw walked to the camp with a rabbit and a squirrel on her mouth "I'm back, I got those fresh prey"

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Starlingflight bounded across the meadow, chasing the deer. She stopped for a moment and the lead buck turned toward her, and lowered his head so the antlers were facing her. The buck charged and Starlingflight ran. When she was running she crashed into a bramble bush. The buck ran into her and scooped her up in his antlers. He threw her into a tree, where she scrabbled for a paw hold on the branch. She slipped and the buck caught her and tossed her up again. The fifth time it let her crash into the ground and she lay winded. The buck decided to try to crush her, and she rolled out of the way just in time. She leaped onto the buck and bit its threat. She gagged on the taste of blood but kept her grip. The buck let out a bellow loud enough to reach the Stormclan camp and fell to the ground, limp.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Starlingflight bounded across the meadow, chasing the deer. She stopped for a moment and the lead buck turned toward her, and lowered his head so the antlers were facing her. The buck charged and Starlingflight ran. When she was running she crashed into Pebblefoot. "Buck!" she gasped.
(Pebblefoot is in camp sleeping.)

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 07:40 AM
(Pebblefoot is in camp sleeping.)
(Oh)

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 07:45 AM
"I want to be the mentor of this kit, he is 6 moons old and I found her at mountain when I was hunting" Tigressclaw mewed
(It's my second cat on this roleplay)
Name: Snowypaw
Appearance: "I found her at mountain when I was hunting" Tigresspaw mewed
Personality: Disobedient, engrafted, energetic, funny (Like Cloudpaw when apprentice of Fireheart)

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 07:50 AM
"I want to be the mentor of this kit, he is 6 moons old and I found her at mountain when I was hunting" Tigressclaw mewed
Appearance: "I found her at mountain when I was hunting" Tigresspaw mewed
Personality: Disobedient, engrafted, energetic, funny (Like Cloudpaw when apprentice of Fireheart)
(Appearance means what the cat looks like. For example a grey tabby with dark stripes or black with white paws and tip of tail.)

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 07:51 AM
(Appearance means what the cat looks like. For example a grey tabby with dark stripes or black with white paws and tip of tail.)
Oh... I thinked it also, I will fix it

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Appearance: A pure white fluffy cat with blue eyes (Like Cloudpaw)

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Starlingflight dragged the buck into the camp and dropped it, exhausted. Great Starclan, she thought as she gazed at her kill, " this is enough to feed thw Clan throughout leafbare!" Jaywind ran out of his den and stopped when he saw his littermate. "What happened?" he gasped. "Uh, I was running after a deer and then a buck chased me and then I killed it and its enough to feed the Clan throughout leafbare!" Starlingflight excliamed, a little too loudly.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 10:39 AM
(How did Starlingflight kill a buck? I can see a few cat maybe killing a baby deer but a buck?)