PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Fawn
October 4th, 2016, 12:41 AM

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Gust opened his eyes, piercing the darkness of the den with his bright blue orbs. He extended his back legs and arched his tail over his back in a long stretch then settled back down, unwilling to go back to sleep but not ready to interact with other cats just yet. He crouched in his nest, watching the den entrance through narrowed eyes as he debated with himself as to what his next course of action should be.

Autumnblaze
November 22nd, 2016, 04:57 AM
Navy slowly padded into the den, his tail drooping, tears forming at his glazed over eyes, he was looking for Moon. "Moon, are you in here?" His voice studdered, "I-I have to talk to you."

aleka!
November 22nd, 2016, 02:02 PM
Navy slowly padded into the den, his tail drooping, tears forming at his glazed over eyes, he was looking for Moon. "Moon, are you in here?" His voice studdered, "I-I have to talk to you."
Moon opened her eyes. "Yes, what is it?" She asked her mate, stumbling out her nest. She padded up to him, leaning against his side.

Autumnblaze
November 28th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Moon opened her eyes. "Yes, what is it?" She asked her mate, stumbling out her nest. She padded up to him, leaning against his side.
Navy shed a tear as he told her, "Woodpecker left. S-she said she didn't like the syndicate, I tried to get her back but she refused and is now living with a bunch of loners. I overheard her saying that once the fire settles, she'll join WindClan." He looked sad, obviously mourning his daughter.

aleka!
November 28th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Navy shed a tear as he told her, "Woodpecker left. S-she said she didn't like the syndicate, I tried to get her back but she refused and is now living with a bunch of loners. I overheard her saying that once the fire settles, she'll join WindClan." He looked sad, obviously mourning his daughter.
Moon gasped in shock. Eyes closing tightly, she crouched, tears streaming from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. Sniffing, she straightened back up, her tail low.
"Why would she do that..?" She finally managed to whisper, her throat feeling dry as she spoke the words.

Autumnblaze
November 28th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Moon gasped in shock. Eyes closing tightly, she crouched, tears streaming from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. Sniffing, she straightened back up, her tail low.
"Why would she do that..?" She finally managed to whisper, her throat feeling dry as she spoke the words.
"I-I don't know." He studdered with his words, then red walked in. "I miss playing with Woodpecker. There's nothing fun to do without her. I didn't tell the others that she'd gone, but someone's got to tell them." Navy looked down at red, admiring how much the kit was like him, and understood him. Navy bowed his head in distress, "Ill go tell Renn." His head hung low as he stumbled out of the den.

aleka!
November 28th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"I-I don't know." He studdered with his words, then red walked in. "I miss playing with Woodpecker. There's nothing fun to do without her. I didn't tell the others that she'd gone, but someone's got to tell them." Navy looked down at red, admiring how much the kit was like him, and understood him. Navy bowed his head in distress, "Ill go tell Renn." His head hung low as he stumbled out of the den.
"Okay.." Moon said, trailing off. Sitting down, she sighed softly. What would make her want to leave? She thought, closing her eyes tightly.

monfang
December 22nd, 2016, 12:32 PM
( Duskflight )
The Oriental layed in the den, his black pelt keeping him hidden from sight. His blue eyes glowing softly against the darkness. He thought over the battles of the clans, and the many who fell at his claws. Many clan-ers of course did, but the one he couldn't get off his mind was Bleddyn. One of his most triumphant kills, yet he was too easy. He wanted to die.
So kill me Onyx, I've done my deed... the words rang in his head.
Damn cat! He wasn't worthy of being here, or living for that matter. Nonetheless... Onyx took in a breath. He could smell death somewhere near with a hint of living. Hannibal was close by.

The Cannibal
December 22nd, 2016, 12:42 PM
( Duskflight )
The Oriental layed in the den, his black pelt keeping him hidden from sight. His blue eyes glowing softly against the darkness. He thought over the battles of the clans, and the many who fell at his claws. Many clan-ers of course did, but the one he couldn't get off his mind was Bleddyn. One of his most triumphant kills, yet he was too easy. He wanted to die.
So kill me Onyx, I've done my deed... the words rang in his head.
Damn cat! He wasn't worthy of being here, or living for that matter. Nonetheless... Onyx took in a breath. He could smell death somewhere near with a hint of living. Hannibal was close by.
The dark tom was laid down comfortably in his own nest, his pelt bare of any form of injury, any form of blood, anything that messed up the smooth, nearly black color of it. He was perfectly clean, as he always was because that was Hannibal.
When you imagined a cat that killed, you imagined a rugged, crazed looking cat that appeared completely unstable, that practically radiated off the feeling of insanity, that often sneered or had some form of evil look on their face.
But that was not Hannibal. Hannibal was clean, polite, sophisticated even, precise in everything he did and very very intelligent.
He had killed plenty of cats in his time in the clans, eaten a few, but there was one that he found intriguing. It was the Thunderclan healers apprentice, he had stood up for that blind mentor of his, it was stupid, completely idiotic sure, but it was very interesting. Why had the tom cared about that blind cat? Wasn't it 'cruel' to even keep him alive? It was intriguing, but now the tom was dead and there wasn't much more thought to put into it. The tom hadn't even fought well, he had the battle abilities of a sick mouse, like a feeble kit.
Flicking his ears, his orange hues focused on Onyx, one of the guards of the Syndicate, not that the title meant anything to Hannibal at all. Onyx, he had gone to the clans as well. The dark tom said nothing, simply stared, watching the oriental with those fiery eyes that almost seemed to capture hell itself in them.

monfang
December 22nd, 2016, 01:20 PM
The dark tom was laid down comfortably in his own nest, his pelt bare of any form of injury, any form of blood, anything that messed up the smooth, nearly black color of it. He was perfectly clean, as he always was because that was Hannibal.
When you imagined a cat that killed, you imagined a rugged, crazed looking cat that appeared completely unstable, that practically radiated off the feeling of insanity, that often sneered or had some form of evil look on their face.
But that was not Hannibal. Hannibal was clean, polite, sophisticated even, precise in everything he did and very very intelligent.
He had killed plenty of cats in his time in the clans, eaten a few, but there was one that he found intriguing. It was the Thunderclan healers apprentice, he had stood up for that blind mentor of his, it was stupid, completely idiotic sure, but it was very interesting. Why had the tom cared about that blind cat? Wasn't it 'cruel' to even keep him alive? It was intriguing, but now the tom was dead and there wasn't much more thought to put into it. The tom hadn't even fought well, he had the battle abilities of a sick mouse, like a feeble kit.
Flicking his ears, his orange hues focused on Onyx, one of the guards of the Syndicate, not that the title meant anything to Hannibal at all. Onyx, he had gone to the clans as well. The dark tom said nothing, simply stared, watching the oriental with those fiery eyes that almost seemed to capture hell itself in them.
Now this was intriguing. Onyx could see Hannibal watching him, his eyes like fire. Onyx rose his head, and looked out entrance, seeing the light snowfall. Turning his gaze back to Hannibal, his eyes gave off a rather bored look.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to stare?" he meowed.
Onyx knew of his hatred of the rude, and found it odd. The syndicate was full of rude cats, but nonetheless, everyone has their pet-peeve. His eyes gave off a certain glow to them. The deepness of the blue that were his eyes have caused many to freeze in their tracks.
"So, Hannibal, I heard you killed the ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice, no? Some kill for a sophisticated tom like yourself, or was it a bit boring?" Onyx intrigued.
The Oriental's blue orbs showed no emotion, just a bit of boredom. Nothing was going on in the Syndicate for the time being, and so a good chat wasn't often found, nor anyone raving about their most recent kill. No, the Syndicate was still, lost, and weaker than ever.

The Cannibal
December 22nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
Now this was intriguing. Onyx could see Hannibal watching him, his eyes like fire. Onyx rose his head, and looked out entrance, seeing the light snowfall. Turning his gaze back to Hannibal, his eyes gave off a rather bored look.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to stare?" he meowed.
Onyx knew of his hatred of the rude, and found it odd. The syndicate was full of rude cats, but nonetheless, everyone has their pet-peeve. His eyes gave off a certain glow to them. The deepness of the blue that were is eyes have caused many to freeze in their tracks.
"So, Hannibal, I heard you killed the ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice, no? Some kill for a sophisticated tom like yourself, or was it a bit boring?" Onyx intrigued.
The Oriental's blue orbs showed no emotion, just a bit of boredom. Nothing was going on in the Syndicate for the time being, and so a good chat wasn't often found, nor anyone raving about their most recent kill. No, the Syndicate was still, lost, and weaker than ever.
The tom wasn't exactly trying to hide the fact that he was watching, he never did, sometimes it made cats squirm where they sat other times it didn't effect them at all, sometimes it was interesting to see what they do when they knew he was looking at them. But no, he wasn't doing that to Onyx, he was simply watching, reading and picking at his body language to make his own assumptions as to what was going through the oriental's mind, an activity he usually liked to do to the other cats and most of the time he was correct.
"My mother never taught me anything and neither did my father. But it's not staring, I'm observing. It's like reading a book really." Meowed the tom in response.
While the Syndicate was full of rude cats, many had the sense not to be rude around the dark tom and kits most certainly seemed to stay away. It wouldn't be surprising to find that queens told their kits scary stories about Hannibal devouring rude kits in order to keep them in line. And whenever there was a rude cat that happened upon Hannibal they were.. Well. They were never really seen around again.
"Indeed, he stopped me from killing their blind healer so I killed him instead. I needed information on the way their healers fight, so it wasn't for sport." The tom flicked his ear, knowing full well that's exactly what Onyx killed for. Hannibal so no class in it, he found it useless, but he didn't bother saying it or expressing it because there was no need to do so.
"He fought like a kit who was just weaned. Their healers are not trained in forms of battle, they're simply taught healing and that's it, they're useless aside from when cats are injured."
Hannibal kept those hues focused solely on Onyx, something he always did during conversation. He wasn't scared of eye contact, he wasn't scared of anything actually, in fact, he enjoyed eye contact. You could learn more about a cat from the emotions that played in their eyes than you ever would whilst speaking to them. You could really learn how a cat ticks by simply looking in their eyes. Their whole being was there. You just needed to know how to read it, and Hannibal.. He certainly knew how to read you.

monfang
December 22nd, 2016, 03:31 PM
The tom wasn't exactly trying to hide the fact that he was watching, he never did, sometimes it made cats squirm where they sat other times it didn't effect them at all, sometimes it was interesting to see what they do when they knew he was looking at them. But no, he wasn't doing that to Onyx, he was simply watching, reading and picking at his body language to make his own assumptions as to what was going through the oriental's mind, an activity he usually liked to do to the other cats and most of the time he was correct.
"My mother never taught me anything and neither did my father. But it's not staring, I'm observing. It's like reading a book really." Meowed the tom in response.
While the Syndicate was full of rude cats, many had the sense not to be rude around the dark tom and kits most certainly seemed to stay away. It wouldn't be surprising to find that queens told their kits scary stories about Hannibal devouring rude kits in order to keep them in line. And whenever there was a rude cat that happened upon Hannibal they were.. Well. They were never really seen around again.
"Indeed, he stopped me from killing their blind healer so I killed him instead. I needed information on the way their healers fight, so it wasn't for sport." The tom flicked his ear, knowing full well that's exactly what Onyx killed for. Hannibal so no class in it, he found it useless, but he didn't bother saying it or expressing it because there was no need to do so.
"He fought like a kit who was just weaned. Their healers are not trained in forms of battle, they're simply taught healing and that's it, they're useless aside from when cats are injured."
Hannibal kept those hues focused solely on Onyx, something he always did during conversation. He wasn't scared of eye contact, he wasn't scared of anything actually, in fact, he enjoyed eye contact. You could learn more about a cat from the emotions that played in their eyes than you ever would whilst speaking to them. You could really learn how a cat ticks by simply looking in their eyes. Their whole being was there. You just needed to know how to read it, and Hannibal.. He certainly knew how to read you.
"No they aren't. They are only used for healing and that's it." Onyx said, the boredom fading from his eyes slightly. "But, a kill is a kill, at least for you, is it not?" he asked. The Oriental's long ears were turned back, his eyes slightly closed.
The tom sat up, and stretched. After grooming his pelt quickly he rose to his paws and walked to the British Shorthair. He observed the other tom, taking note of his strength. He was intelligent as well. A useful resource. Intelligence was a very useful power. You could kill someone with the right mind-tricks.
"Well, Hannibal. Who do you feel should step up as Commander. Someone intelligent, someone feared..." this is one question he wanted to know. One question he wanted to find out about from every Syndicate.
With a small, emotionless grin, he narrowed his eyes slighty.
"Do you think you could be fit for leader?"

The Cannibal
December 22nd, 2016, 10:30 PM
"No they aren't. They are only used for healing and that's it." Onyx said, the boredom fading from his eyes slightly. "But, a kill is a kill, at least for you, is it not?" he asked. The Oriental's long ears were turned back, his eyes slightly closed.
The tom sat up, and stretched. After grooming his pelt quickly he rose to his paws and walked to the British Shorthair. He observed the other tom, taking note of his strength. He was intelligent as well. A useful resource. Intelligence was a very useful power. You could kill someone with the right mind-tricks.
"Well, Hannibal. Who do you feel should step up as Commander. Someone intelligent, someone feared..." this is one question he wanted to know. One question he wanted to find out about from every Syndicate.
With a small, emotionless grin, he narrowed his eyes slighty.
"Do you think you could be fit for leader?"
The smoky furred tom merely flicked his tail at Onyx's first comment before pausing to hear the second, his eyes focusing on the oriental momentarily as he processed the words. He knew the answer Onyx would provide if the question was directed back at him, a kill was just a kill for Onyx, that tom only killed for sport, because he wanted to and that's it, with Hannibal, he was more sophisticated with the process, he had reasoning behind the simple desire.
"I.. Am indifferent towards the lives I take yes. But I have reasoning behind each and every one. I don't take a life to simply take a life, it's a waste."
Meowed the tom after a moment, eyes still focused on Onyx. And what Hannibal said was truthful enough, every time he killed, there was a reason behind it, it might simply because he desired to taste the flesh of others after a long time of not having it, but there was always a reason. But he didn't get satisfaction or pleasure out of killing, those feelings were foreign to him, all feelings were foreign to him.

"Hm?" The cannibalistic tom sat in silence for a moment because he truly did not care who became the leader of this Syndicate, it would just be another cocky cat that decided they had the guts to rule over this bunch. Hannibal never cared for leaders because no cat could truly rule over him. Sure he played by the rules for the most part, but that's because he chose to do so, no cat commanded him. He commanded himself. "No one should step up. Everyone should step up. It doesn't matter." Meowed the tom blatantly, indicating that that was the only answer he would give to the question no matter how much Onyx pushed.
"Yes I believe I would be fit for leader. But now isn't the time."

monfang
December 23rd, 2016, 05:12 PM
The smoky furred tom merely flicked his tail at Onyx's first comment before pausing to hear the second, his eyes focusing on the oriental momentarily as he processed the words. He knew the answer Onyx would provide if the question was directed back at him, a kill was just a kill for Onyx, that tom only killed for sport, because he wanted to and that's it, with Hannibal, he was more sophisticated with the process, he had reasoning behind the simple desire.
"I.. Am indifferent towards the lives I take yes. But I have reasoning behind each and every one. I don't take a life to simply take a life, it's a waste."
Meowed the tom after a moment, eyes still focused on Onyx. And what Hannibal said was truthful enough, every time he killed, there was a reason behind it, it might simply because he desired to taste the flesh of others after a long time of not having it, but there was always a reason. But he didn't get satisfaction or pleasure out of killing, those feelings were foreign to him, all feelings were foreign to him.

"Hm?" The cannibalistic tom sat in silence for a moment because he truly did not care who became the leader of this Syndicate, it would just be another cocky cat that decided they had the guts to rule over this bunch. Hannibal never cared for leaders because no cat could truly rule over him. Sure he played by the rules for the most part, but that's because he chose to do so, no cat commanded him. He commanded himself. "No one should step up. Everyone should step up. It doesn't matter." Meowed the tom blatantly, indicating that that was the only answer he would give to the question no matter how much Onyx pushed.
"Yes I believe I would be fit for leader. But now isn't the time."
"Indifferent indeed." Onyx meowed.

Sitting, he licked his paw and wiped it over his muzzle. He respected Hannibal for his eye-contact. Most cats would look away, whether it was him or Hannibal. They had the eyes that would send a cat running for their life.

Onyx gave an emotionless smile as Hannibal gave his careless answer, but it faded into a look of intrigue as he he said he would be fit for leader. Now this is interesting. The cannibal thinks he can rule over the syndicate. Of course, Hannibal had the traits. He was feared, strong, and most of all intelligent. The Syndicate would be interesting with him as Commander indeed.

"Well, Hannibal. I must say I'm surprised. I never expected that answer. Although, you are full of surprises, huh?" Onyx intrigued with a certain, almost evil smile.

I wonder what Hannibal would do exactly as commander...

The Cannibal
December 23rd, 2016, 05:41 PM
"Indifferent indeed." Onyx meowed.

Sitting, he licked his paw and wiped it over his muzzle. He respected Hannibal for his eye-contact. Most cats would look away, whether it was him or Hannibal. They had the eyes that would send a cat running for their life.

Onyx gave an emotionless smile as Hannibal gave his careless answer, but it faded into a look of intrigue as he he said he would be fit for leader. Now this is interesting. The cannibal thinks he can rule over the syndicate. Of course, Hannibal had the traits. He was feared, strong, and most of all intelligent. The Syndicate would be interesting with him as Commander indeed.

"Well, Hannibal. I must say I'm surprised. I never expected that answer. Although, you are full of surprises, huh?" Onyx intrigued with a certain, almost evil smile.

I wonder what Hannibal would do exactly as commander...
He thinks he knows me hm? Many cats think that. Why? I'm not sure, maybe it's because they desire to know me and fool themselves into thinking they know everything about me. Thought the tom as he saw the look of intrigue cross the others face when he mentioned that he did think he had what it took to be leader, it was an easy question so he gave an easy answer. Of course he was more than capable for the spot. And really, it would benefit him, he could display his killings fully, truly get these cats in line and destroy any sort of rudeness that plagues the wily bunch. Get this bunch into shape so that he wouldn't have to deal with the idiocy anymore.
"Why should it surprise you Onyx? Do you really think you know me?" Questioned the tom with a tilt of his head.
The answer to this question will likely be a lie, he wouldn't want to admit that he thought he knew me when he knows he's wrong. I know he watches me. I'd even venture to say that he'd like to kill me 'for sport', as are his ways. So he'd like to fool himself into thinking that he knows me. Hannibal sat as still as ever, relaxed, his face as it usually was, empty, a complete mystery as to whatever he was thinking. How would cats ever get to know this emotionless cat?

monfang
December 23rd, 2016, 06:42 PM
He thinks he knows me hm? Many cats think that. Why? I'm not sure, maybe it's because they desire to know me and fool themselves into thinking they know everything about me. Thought the tom as he saw the look of intrigue cross the others face when he mentioned that he did think he had what it took to be leader, it was an easy question so he gave an easy answer. Of course he was more than capable for the spot. And really, it would benefit him, he could display his killings fully, truly get these cats in line and destroy any sort of rudeness that plagues the wily bunch. Get this bunch into shape so that he wouldn't have to deal with the idiocy anymore.
"Why should it surprise you Onyx? Do you really think you know me?" Questioned the tom with a tilt of his head.
The answer to this question will likely be a lie, he wouldn't want to admit that he thought he knew me when he knows he's wrong. I know he watches me. I'd even venture to say that he'd like to kill me 'for sport', as are his ways. So he'd like to fool himself into thinking that he knows me. Hannibal sat as still as ever, relaxed, his face as it usually was, empty, a complete mystery as to whatever he was thinking. How would cats ever get to know this emotionless cat?
"Oh, please. No one knows you, but that's the key..." Onyx started, standing up. He walked in a circle around Hannibal.

"Hannibal, you are a complete mystery. You are the darkness of the corner. You have the look that would send others running to their parents. You have the skills of a God, the bite of a snake, and yet still no one can get a smile from you." he said, and sat infront of him. He looked at the tom, staring him dead in the eyes.

"You are an amazing force, and I must say you intrigue me to the ever so slightest. I think you might be a wonderful acquaintance, no? You could be my right-paw tom." he meowed, turning his gaze off a bit towards the entrance. The mound was seeable despite the moonlight hidden by clouds that gave small flurries of snow to the land.

"Although, you wouldn't accept, because you don't need no friends or anything, huh? I mean..." his gaze shifted back to the tom.

"You are Hannibal. An amazing force all his own."

The Cannibal
December 23rd, 2016, 08:41 PM
"Oh, please. No one knows you, but that's the key..." Onyx started, standing up. He walked in a circle around Hannibal.

"Hannibal, you are a complete mystery. You are the darkness of the corner. You have the look that would send others running to their parents. You have the skills of a God, the bite of a snake, and yet still no one can get a smile from you." he said, and sat infront of him. He looked at the tom, staring him dead in the eyes.

"You are an amazing force, and I must say you intrigue me to the ever so slightest. I think you might be a wonderful acquaintance, no? You could be my right-paw tom." he meowed, turning his gaze off a bit towards the entrance. The mound was seeable despite the moonlight hidden by clouds that gave small flurries of snow to the land.

"Although, you wouldn't accept, because you don't need no friends or anything, huh? I mean..." his gaze shifted back to the tom.

"You are Hannibal. An amazing force all his own."
As Onyx circled him, Hannibal kept his gaze forward for a moment, a very quick and fleeting thought crossing his mind, of gutting this tom right here and now just for the simple fact that he could. But the thought went away in moments. That was not classy, that was not sophisticated, that was ruthless, unclean, far from anything that he would normally do. Though he knew that if he wanted to, he could do it. Onyx certainly wouldn't expect it, they were chatting, he was laid down in his nest, seemingly docile.
But he decided against it, he didn't have a good enough reason to gut him at the moment.

The dark tom said nothing as the other tom flattered him with useless compliments, not a single emotion or any sort of look crossing the toms face, he almost appeared to be made of stone aside from the rhythmic moving of his sides as he drew breath. The words, they meant nothing to him, he was looking for the meaning behind them. Those pits of hell that he called eyes stared right back into the icy depths of Onyx's, gaze unwavering.

So that's what he's getting at with these meaningless words. He simply wants me on his side. Perhaps it was because of fear? Or maybe because he's power hungry. Whatever it is, perhaps I'll play along, let him get cozy hm? Meanwhile his face remained as stoic as ever, gaze focused on Onyx still as the tom looked towards the entrance of the den where the leader's mound was in sight.

"Don't put words in my mouth or make assumptions aloud Onyx, some may consider it rude." His pupils narrowed slightly, but not for any particular reason, it could be mistaken as anger, but Hannibal doesn't feel such emotions.

"Perhaps if you spoke with me more, then we would be on better terms of acquaintanceship. It simply can't be expected of two cats who hardly speak. How many times have we spoken hm? Twice?"

Onyx was truly trekking on dangerous path here.

monfang
December 23rd, 2016, 08:53 PM
As Onyx circled him, Hannibal kept his gaze forward for a moment, a very quick and fleeting thought crossing his mind, of gutting this tom right here and now just for the simple fact that he could. But the thought went away in moments. That was not classy, that was not sophisticated, that was ruthless, unclean, far from anything that he would normally do. Though he knew that if he wanted to, he could do it. Onyx certainly wouldn't expect it, they were chatting, he was laid down in his nest, seemingly docile.
But he decided against it, he didn't have a good enough reason to gut him at the moment.

The dark tom said nothing as the other tom flattered him with useless compliments, not a single emotion or any sort of look crossing the toms face, he almost appeared to be made of stone aside from the rhythmic moving of his sides as he drew breath. The words, they meant nothing to him, he was looking for the meaning behind them. Those pits of hell that he called eyes stared right back into the icy depths of Onyx's, gaze unwavering.

So that's what he's getting at with these meaningless words. He simply wants me on his side. Perhaps it was because of fear? Or maybe because he's power hungry. Whatever it is, perhaps I'll play along, let him get cozy hm? Meanwhile his face remained as stoic as ever, gaze focused on Onyx still as the tom looked towards the entrance of the den where the leader's mound was in sight.

"Don't put words in my mouth or make assumptions aloud Onyx, some may consider it rude." His pupils narrowed slightly, but not for any particular reason, it could be mistaken as anger, but Hannibal doesn't feel such emotions.

"Perhaps if you spoke with me more, then we would be on better terms of acquaintanceship. It simply can't be expected of two cats who hardly speak. How many times have we spoken hm? Twice?"

Onyx was truly trekking on dangerous path here.
With his last words, a dark smile crossed Onyx's maw. He knew about Hannibal's hatred to the rude, or if he could even call it that.

Well, this has taken a very interesting turn. he thought.

"Rude? Or maybe respect. You have that from me. The least I can get is the same in return. What is it that makes you so stoic?" he asked, his pupils shrinking into a very dark look.

"And I don't need to talk to you. I have, observed you for moons. I know your skills. You use mind tricks to lure in your prey, then you strike!" he said.

"But I am not one to subcome to your mind games, Hannibal. You can learn alot from a cat's gaze. Your's is no different. You don't like me, do you. I can't say hate, you know no such thing, but you very much so want me gone, don't you." he asked.

He knew he was stepping on the snake's tail, but he wanted to see if it would bite.

The Cannibal
December 23rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
With his last words, a dark smile crossed Onyx's maw. He knew about Hannibal's hatred to the rude, or if he could even call it that.

Well, this has taken a very interesting turn. he thought.

"Rude? Or maybe respect. You have that from me. The least I can get is the same in return. What is it that makes you so stoic?" he asked, his pupils shrinking into a very dark look.

"And I don't need to talk to you. I have, observed you for moons. I know your skills. You use mind tricks to lure in your prey, then you strike!" he said.

"But I am not one to subcome to your mind games, Hannibal. You can learn alot from a cat's gaze. Your's is no different. You don't like me, do you. I can't say hate, you know no such thing, but you very much so want me gone, don't you." he asked.

He knew he was stepping on the snake's tail, but he wanted to see if it would bite.
"You call making assumptions and putting words into another cats mouth respect?" Inquired the tom with a slight tilt of his head, his face still as straight and as neutral as ever, giving no sign of any sort of provocation or that the words had effected him at all.

"What makes me so stoic you ask? How is it that I 'hide' my emotions so well? I'm not sure if it's occurred to you or not, but perhaps it's because I bear no emotions at all."

"And do you think I haven't noticed? Don't you think that perhaps I've been putting on a little show, a little act for you to lead you in the wrong direction just so that you can make a fool out of yourself in front of me? In your vain attempt with dull flattery to get me on your side and save your hide?" Meowed the tom flatly, his heartbeat not accelerating a single beat as he spoke to the other tom.

"You think you've learned something from my gaze? Are you truly looking that hard that you're fooling yourself into seeing and believing in false truths?" The tom paused a smile that looked truly genuine, though was a simple movement of muscles that he copied from other cats, formed on his lips.
"You've made a wrong assumption Onyx. The thing is, I don't care if you're gone or not, if you're dead, if you're alive, it doesn't matter to me. Why would your life matter to me at all? Do you think you deserve my attention more than other cats? Would you like for me to wish for you to be dead?"

monfang
December 23rd, 2016, 09:41 PM
"You call making assumptions and putting words into another cats mouth respect?" Inquired the tom with a slight tilt of his head, his face still as straight and as neutral as ever, giving no sign of any sort of provocation or that the words had effected him at all.

"What makes me so stoic you ask? How is it that I 'hide' my emotions so well? I'm not sure if it's occurred to you or not, but perhaps it's because I bear no emotions at all."

"And do you think I haven't noticed? Don't you think that perhaps I've been putting on a little show, a little act for you to lead you in the wrong direction just so that you can make a fool out of yourself in front of me? In your vain attempt with dull flattery to get me on your side and save your hide?" Meowed the tom flatly, his heartbeat not accelerating a single beat as he spoke to the other tom.

"You think you've learned something from my gaze? Are you truly looking that hard that you're fooling yourself into seeing and believing in false truths?" The tom paused a smile that looked truly genuine, though was a simple movement of muscles that he copied from other cats, formed on his lips.
"You've made a wrong assumption Onyx. The thing is, I don't care if you're gone or not, if you're dead, if you're alive, it doesn't matter to me. Why would your life matter to me at all? Do you think you deserve my attention more than other cats? Would you like for me to wish for you to be dead?"
"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)

The Cannibal
December 23rd, 2016, 09:58 PM
"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)
Does this cat truly think he's outsmarting me? Is he truly that naive? That idiotic? Maybe I just will play along with his little 'acquaintanceship' request. I'll let him believe that I'm his friend. I'm his.. Right-paw tom as he would so put it.

"No Onyx. I believe that choice is up to you. You are the one capable of feeling emotion, isn't that what you use to determine enemies from friends?" That empty smile danced on the toms lips as he watched the other tom go.

This was not the first time a cat has come up to him, threatening to be enemies or asking to be friends, Hannibal has been threatened before and it's all turned out the same.

He has emotion and he has family. Cat's grow attached to their families and if I remember correctly.. He's expecting kits soon too? A dark look danced around those fiery hues as he watched Onyx slip out of the den.
Though I have to say, it gets boring after a while of having cats after you, perhaps I can try one of these 'friendships' for once. Besides, I can gather more information about him anyways and if ever he needs to be ended, I can strike when he thinks we're closest. Not him, his family. Now his reaction.. I would be interested in seeing. But it may not come to that.
Slowly the dark tom settled into his nest.
It's funny how cat's think they know you.

JaxenAmethyst
January 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Duskflight
Do you mind if I..er..jump into this? :3 I don't know if it's still between you and Tiny, or not.. so I'm just asking. I'm honestly intrigued by this continuous roleplay.

The Cannibal
January 21st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Duskflight
Do you mind if I..er..jump into this? :3 I don't know if it's still between you and Tiny, or not.. so I'm just asking. I'm honestly intrigued by this continuous roleplay.
You can go ahead and jump in, the roleplay is over at this point x3

JaxenAmethyst
January 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Duskflight
Broken padded into the Fighters' Den, an empty expression plastered to his red eyes, his face overall, like water to a clan cats' pelt. His sleek black pelt showing no sign of insanity, nor psychopathic ways. He sat down in a dark corner, his pelt camouflaged in complete darkness to where the only thing giving him away were his bright red, menacing eyes. He had no intentions of talking as he stared into Hannibal's psychotic orbs. An empty, imitated smile spread across the tom's maw, none that any cat could see nevertheless. Broken wasn't the type to appear rugged, crazed, insane, unstable, nor even the slightest bit evil. He was more on the sharp-looking, cleanly tomcat side whom always pierced through the souls of cats who had no aim of coming close to him.

Although unable to see, Broken shifted in his nest, creating an unbearble, yet slight, scuffle amongst the Fighters' den, all the while maintaining his focus on Hannibal's orange orbs.

The Cannibal
January 22nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Duskflight
Broken padded into the Fighters' Den, an empty expression plastered to his red eyes, his face overall, like water to a clan cats' pelt. His sleek black pelt showing no sign of insanity, nor psychopathic ways. He sat down in a dark corner, his pelt camouflaged in complete darkness to where the only thing giving him away were his bright red, menacing eyes. He had no intentions of talking as he stared into Hannibal's psychotic orbs. An empty, imitated smile spread across the tom's maw, none that any cat could see nevertheless. Broken wasn't the type to appear rugged, crazed, insane, unstable, nor even the slightest bit evil. He was more on the sharp-looking, cleanly tomcat side whom always pierced through the souls of cats who had no aim of coming close to him.

Although unable to see, Broken shifted in his nest, creating an unbearble, yet slight, scuffle amongst the Fighters' den, all the while maintaining his focus on Hannibal's orange orbs.
It was shortly after Onyx left when another cat came padding in to the rather empty fighters den, the dark grey tom hardly even offering a glance to the other, completely disinterested at the moment as he mulled things over in his mind. About how he would play along with the 'friendship' idea, just so that he could grow close to the cat that killed for sport, learn everything he could about him so that he could add to his ever growing knowledge of how other cats worked before planning out his demise. It took a while to befriend a cat, Hannibal knew that, but he also had an endless amount of patience. If Hannibal wanted to do something? He did it, and through careful planning, there was usually no cleanup needed or trouble to deal with, though sometimes he did have miscalculations, he wasn't a perfect cat, no cat was perfect, but he definitely did well in covering for himself considering no cat could actually befriend him. It was just him in this world, other cats were just.. Things. They were books, there for him to read and then discard. It was nothing personal, nothing was ever personal with Hannibal, it was just how things went.
After a while, the tom's head turned to look at Broken, those fiery, red-orange eyes of his focused on the black cat that had settled into the darkness before his maw parted to allow himself to speak.
"You know, some would find it rude to stare."
It was a simple statement and somehow, it held a very dark undertone, he could have very easily made it lighthearted and yet, he had chosen to make it subtly threatening, just enough to where it could make a cat uneasy if they were easily unnerved.
Nonetheless, Broken had the fleeting attention of a very infamous, very dangerous cat, I would say take caution in what he says and does.

Darknesssx
January 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM
It was shortly after Onyx left when another cat came padding in to the rather empty fighters den, the dark grey tom hardly even offering a glance to the other, completely disinterested at the moment as he mulled things over in his mind. About how he would play along with the 'friendship' idea, just so that he could grow close to the cat that killed for sport, learn everything he could about him so that he could add to his ever growing knowledge of how other cats worked before planning out his demise. It took a while to befriend a cat, Hannibal knew that, but he also had an endless amount of patience. If Hannibal wanted to do something? He did it, and through careful planning, there was usually no cleanup needed or trouble to deal with, though sometimes he did have miscalculations, he wasn't a perfect cat, no cat was perfect, but he definitely did well in covering for himself considering no cat could actually befriend him. It was just him in this world, other cats were just.. Things. They were books, there for him to read and then discard. It was nothing personal, nothing was ever personal with Hannibal, it was just how things went.
After a while, the tom's head turned to look at Broken, those fiery, red-orange eyes of his focused on the black cat that had settled into the darkness before his maw parted to allow himself to speak.
"You know, some would find it rude to stare."
It was a simple statement and somehow, it held a very dark undertone, he could have very easily made it lighthearted and yet, he had chosen to make it subtly threatening, just enough to where it could make a cat uneasy if they were easily unnerved.
Nonetheless, Broken had the fleeting attention of a very infamous, very dangerous cat, I would say take caution in what he says and does.
Broken chuckled, though it wasn't true laughter, nor emotion at all. He shut his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He began in a deep, threatening tone. "And some would say it's rude to use another cat to your advantage..but that doesn't stop you, does it, Hannibal?" The sleek black tom remained a blank expression. "I've heard stories about you, Hannibal. But--I truly do suppose they're 'stories', don't you?" His tail swayed very slowly as he endlessly went on. "Of course, no cat like you could possibly be frightened of a mere..tale." He had no tone of mockery nor interest, just the need for answers. He lay there, silent, maintaining the deathly, piercing stare that had grasped the true emotions sitting there in the deepest depths of a cat's heart since he had been a kit.

JaxenAmethyst
January 29th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Broken chuckled, though it wasn't true laughter, nor emotion at all. He shut his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He began in a deep, threatening tone. "And some would say it's rude to use another cat to your advantage..but that doesn't stop you, does it, Hannibal?" The sleek black tom remained a blank expression. "I've heard stories about you, Hannibal. But--I truly do suppose they're 'stories', don't you?" His tail swayed very slowly as he endlessly went on. "Of course, no cat like you could possibly be frightened of a mere..tale." He had no tone of mockery nor interest, just the need for answers. He lay there, silent, maintaining the deathly, piercing stare that had grasped the true emotions sitting there in the deepest depths of a cat's heart since he had been a kit.
Sorry, my brother left his account logged on and I thought it was my acc :| That was me, Duskflight

The Cannibal
January 31st, 2017, 08:01 PM
The dark grey tom's face flickered into a smile at the chuckle, but it was just a simple reaction he used on other cats to create the false illusion that he was like them and felt emotion, sometimes it helped them feel at ease and loosened their lips so that more emotion would spill free. The smile he had flashed at the chuckle was absolutely meaningless and was gone within a second. He said not a word until he heard a response from the black tom, all the while his eyes raked him like a vulture gazed at a rotting corpse. He was picking him apart like he does every cat, reading him and making his own deductions from the facts.
The tom's tone, while it may have had an effect on other cats, hardly meant a thing to Hannibal, he simply listened before tilting his head and feigning a look of confusion.
"Are you implying that I use other cats to my advantage? I don't suppose you can back this up with actual facts and I do say that it's a dangerous thing to jump to conclusions in the Syndicate. Because you, dear sir, are wrong. I do not use other cats to my advantage, I use their information to my advantage. It would be distasteful to simply use another cat." His head returned to it's upright state, a neutral look falling over his face.
"There could be a story on any cat, it just so happens I receive the most attention in this faction. Whether you chose to believe these stories is your choice, but I would highly suggest you refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's always good to check your facts before you make an accusation. Though you aren't making an accusation at the moment, it's a good fact to keep in mind and it is a personal saying I go by.. Unless you are trying to accuse me of something?" Hannibal's head tilted again, his face remaining neutral, perhaps even a friendly look there as he questioned Broken.

JaxenAmethyst
February 1st, 2017, 08:25 PM
The dark grey tom's face flickered into a smile at the chuckle, but it was just a simple reaction he used on other cats to create the false illusion that he was like them and felt emotion, sometimes it helped them feel at ease and loosened their lips so that more emotion would spill free. The smile he had flashed at the chuckle was absolutely meaningless and was gone within a second. He said not a word until he heard a response from the black tom, all the while his eyes raked him like a vulture gazed at a rotting corpse. He was picking him apart like he does every cat, reading him and making his own deductions from the facts.
The tom's tone, while it may have had an effect on other cats, hardly meant a thing to Hannibal, he simply listened before tilting his head and feigning a look of confusion.
"Are you implying that I use other cats to my advantage? I don't suppose you can back this up with actual facts and I do say that it's a dangerous thing to jump to conclusions in the Syndicate. Because you, dear sir, are wrong. I do not use other cats to my advantage, I use their information to my advantage. It would be distasteful to simply use another cat." His head returned to it's upright state, a neutral look falling over his face.
"There could be a story on any cat, it just so happens I receive the most attention in this faction. Whether you chose to believe these stories is your choice, but I would highly suggest you refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's always good to check your facts before you make an accusation. Though you aren't making an accusation at the moment, it's a good fact to keep in mind and it is a personal saying I go by.. Unless you are trying to accuse me of something?" Hannibal's head tilted again, his face remaining neutral, perhaps even a friendly look there as he questioned Broken.
Broken's face remained blank, as he swayed his tail slowly, back and forth. "We're very much alike." He began. "Though not enough to be exactly the same." He got up and circled around Hannibal, before exiting the Fighter's den to get fresh-kill. He padded back in with a vole. He plopped down, letting the mouse fall as he does with his victims. He opened his mouth widely, his fangs glinting, before he chomped down on the flesh. You could clearly hear the clash of his fangs as they pierced straight through it's rough meat. He chewed it subtly, gulped it down, then pushed it away from him, continuing his piercing gaze towards Hannibal. "I'm not one to make accusations, Hannibal. I'm one to see.." He looked at a figure entering through the bracken-entrance of the Fighter's den. It was his sister, Itzal.

"Hello..boys." She tilted her head as to examine the shadow before her, being Hannibal. Her bright blue eyes a-glint as the moonlight flashed on them. Though the moonlight didn't bother her. She kept staring into Hannibal's hues. "I'd say you're very difficult to read... emotionless. For a cannibal, you tend to clean up very well. More than well, I'd presume." She got up and swept her tail very coquettish-like over Hannibal's back. "Very sophisticated and cleanly." She turned around and lay back down next to Broken.

monfang
April 6th, 2017, 02:30 PM
{ vos }
{sorry he's in a few RP's now heh}
Onyx layed in the nest, his eyes half closed, lost in thought. Typical of him really for him to lay there alone. Lilith lived in the Healer's den and his kits were either training or busy with friends. So, alone he sat in the den, only, he wasn't always alone. He waited for someone, the familiar grey Korat tom that he had met in a planned travel to the clans. He liked him, some may say he had a crush on him, whether that was true or not, he would not say. He waited patiently. His eyes on the entrance waiting to mess with and tease the fighter he had grown to know.
{is onyx still considered in his negative section or are you going to wait til after this rp or...?}

vos
April 9th, 2017, 06:36 AM
{ vos }
{sorry he's in a few RP's now heh}
Onyx layed in the nest, his eyes half closed, lost in thought. Typical of him really for him to lay there alone. Lilith lived in the Healer's den and his kits were either training or busy with friends. So, alone he sat in the den, only, he wasn't always alone. He waited for someone, the familiar grey Korat tom that he had met in a planned travel to the clans. He liked him, some may say he had a crush on him, whether that was true or not, he would not say. He waited patiently. His eyes on the entrance waiting to mess with and tease the fighter he had grown to know.
{is onyx still considered in his negative section or are you going to wait til after this rp or...?}
[[ he's still considered negative atm, but that's just rook's own opinion bcs he thinks onyx's teasing is a little annoying, but he'll definitely move up ]]

The fighter's smaller frame blocks the sunlight from filtering through into the den with him looming just within the entrance, neither entirely in nor entirely out. Pale eyes linger upon the languid, sprawled frame of the darker tom. His fur seems to suck in any light---vantablack, more a shadow than he is cat.

When he speaks, Rook's tone is firm, deliberate.

"What are you waiting for?"

monfang
April 9th, 2017, 11:53 AM
[[ he's still considered negative atm, but that's just rook's own opinion bcs he thinks onyx's teasing is a little annoying, but he'll definitely move up ]]

The fighter's smaller frame blocks the sunlight from filtering through into the den with him looming just within the entrance, neither entirely in nor entirely out. Pale eyes linger upon the languid, sprawled frame of the darker tom. His fur seems to suck in any light---vantablack, more a shadow than he is cat.

When he speaks, Rook's tone is firm, deliberate.

"What are you waiting for?"
"I'm waiting for a cute little fighter." he replied, looking at his paws before looking up, his blue eyes meeting his pale gaze. Indeed, the korat was smaller than him, but he found it fun to tease him and mess with him. Onyx had a soft spot for Rook, and he liked him alot. And he recently found out about Lilith and the other.... molly. It annoyed him, how he heard her bad-mouth him and find it okay to approach him like nothing ever happened. So, he tried to get a closer relationship with him.
"And he has arrived." he meowed, giving him a smile. He rose to his paws, and then sat, his gaze locked on him.

"So, dear Rook, how has things been? Have you had many, wonderful battles in which, surprisingly by your short size, have won?" he said, once again, teasing him on his height.

Momotaro
May 14th, 2017, 09:44 AM
{ NightWarrior4Life }

Moxie lay down in her nest, it smelt of lavender and honey, sweet and fake, as to get honey, you need to defeat bees and in the end you get something you can't taste. And lavender can't feed you, its empty. She started to think about Fleck. Who is he really? Im curious.

NightWarrior4Life
May 14th, 2017, 10:19 AM
{ NightWarrior4Life }

Moxie lay down in her nest, it smelt of lavender and honey, sweet and fake, as to get honey, you need to defeat bees and in the end you get something you can't taste. And lavender can't feed you, its empty. She started to think about Fleck. Who is he really? Im curious.
Fleck padded into the den "Oh, of course, you're here..." The Tom groaned. He slumped down into any nest he could find, regardless of whether it belonged to him or not. This one in particular smelled of dried herbs and sand and it was extremely warm. Whoever sleeps in here either just woke up recently or they're extremely hot or they have a fever...nasty...

Momotaro
May 14th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Fleck padded into the den "Oh, of course, you're here..." The Tom groaned. He slumped down into any nest he could find, regardless of whether it belonged to him or not. This one in particular smelled of dried herbs and sand and it was extremely warm. Whoever sleeps in here either just woke up recently or they're extremely hot or they have a fever...nasty...

Moxie couldn't help recoiling in disgust, "Eugh, Sickness." She wrinkled her nose but bared it. She curled up again. "Taking a sick cats nest. You selfish fox." She growled, it was unacceptable. She narrowed her eyes, instead of pure stream there was a storm filled lake, fierce anger in it. Moxie thrashed her tail, "Selfish fox.

NightWarrior4Life
May 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Moxie couldn't help recoiling in disgust, "Eugh, Sickness." She wrinkled her nose but bared it. She curled up again. "Taking a sick cats nest. You selfish fox." She growled, it was unacceptable. She narrowed her eyes, instead of pure stream there was a storm filled lake, fierce anger in it. Moxie thrashed her tail, "Selfish fox.
"Selfish as a fox, yes, maybe yet still as slick and sly as ever. Besides, if they're that sick they should be in their new nest in the medicine den. Great Owls of Oak Trees, if you're that concerned about my health I'll move! I don't want you getting all stressed out." Fleck got up and padded reluctantly over to a cold nest that clearly hasn't been used in moons. All the leaves and moss used in it were dry and crispy, the cobwebs sticking to his silky black and white fur. But this nest too smelled of herbs, like mint and chammomile and Dock leaf.

Cosmo
May 17th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Nettle gave a soft growl, she was in a pretty bad mood and felt like taking it out on someone. She let out another growl, just for the pleasure of hearing the rumbling, evil-sounding sound. She looked around and then put her head back down.

Ixliora
May 18th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Iris padded into the Fighters' den. She was in an unusually good mood, so she sat down in her bedding. She sat down and what did she feel? WET BEDDING? She yowled with outrage and said, "Am I Supposed on a Rain Cloud?" then she snorted.

Cosmo
May 18th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Iris padded into the Fighters' den. She was in an unusually good mood, so she sat down in her bedding. She sat down and what did she feel? WET BEDDING? She yowled with outrage and said, "Am I Supposed on a Rain Cloud?" then she snorted.

Nettle looked up, and rolled her eyes. "No, your supposed to not sit on a raincloud!" She growled. "Wet bedding is bad luck!" She grumbled, repeating it for a while.

Ixliora
May 18th, 2017, 08:33 PM
"Does your bedding feel like this?" she growled. "This is practically a puddle of old and yucky mud." Then she snarled, "Maybe it's because Halite hasn't chosen a Co-Commander." then she added, "That's always bad luck."

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 06:20 AM
"Does your bedding feel like this?" she growled. "This is practically a puddle of old and yucky mud." Then she snarled, "Maybe it's because Halite hasn't chosen a Co-Commander." then she added, "That's always bad luck."

"Sure..." Nettle mumbled. "How 'bout you find a different nest, mine's fine."

Ixliora
May 19th, 2017, 09:01 AM
"Sure..." Nettle mumbled. "How 'bout you find a different nest, mine's fine."
The grumpy Iris padded over to another nest. She sat down. "This is a little better..." she grumbled. "Now I'm sleeping on grass with dew on it!" she shook her head. "Why does every nest have to be wet?!"

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 05:11 PM
The grumpy Iris padded over to another nest. She sat down. "This is a little better..." she grumbled. "Now I'm sleeping on grass with dew on it!" she shook her head. "Why does every nest have to be wet?!"

Nettle gave an amused purr, she rarely ever purred. "My'n isn't honey. Maybe you just have bad luck!?"

Ixliora
May 19th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Nettle gave an amused purr, she rarely ever purred. "My'n isn't honey. Maybe you just have bad luck!?"
Iris stared at her. "Why are you purring when it could be you stuck in a wet nest." then she snarled. "Whoever made these nests today did a horrible job."

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Iris stared at her. "Why are you purring when it could be you stuck in a wet nest." then she snarled. "Whoever made these nests today did a horrible job."

"I am rather amused." Nettle replied, as if she were better then the other cat. "Go complain, then. I doubt anyone will mind." she added rather sarcastically.

Ixliora
May 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"I am rather amused." Nettle replied, as if she were better then the other cat. "Go complain, then. I doubt anyone will mind." she added rather sarcastically.
"Why don't we trade places then?" Iris snarled. "You sleep on the rain cloud and I sleep on feathers and moss." she growled. "See how you'll feel." she added hostily.

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"Why don't we trade places then?" Iris snarled. "You sleep on the rain cloud and I sleep on feathers and moss." she growled. "See how you'll feel." she added hostily.

"No. It will probably get wet if you goon it. Bad luck does those things." Then motioning with her tail, to the camp next to hers, she added. "Try this one."

Ixliora
May 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM
"No. It will probably get wet if you goon it. Bad luck does those things." Then motioning with her tail, to the camp next to hers, she added. "Try this one."
"Hmmph." she mewed arrogantly at the excuse. "Fine." she padded over to the nest and sat down. "Ouch!" she exclaimed. "There's a thorn in this one!" then she mumbled, "At least it's not wet."

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Hmmph." she mewed arrogantly at the excuse. "Fine." she padded over to the nest and sat down. "Ouch!" she exclaimed. "There's a thorn in this one!" then she mumbled, "At least it's not wet."

" Bad luck!" Mumbled Nettle, placing her tail over her nose to sleep.

Ixliora
May 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
" Bad luck!" Mumbled Nettle, placing her tail over her nose to sleep.
Iris got angry at Nettle (she has a temper -_-) and decided she would show her how it felt. She pulled out the thorn from the nest, and placed it in Nettle's. Nettle was already alseep, so she didn't notice. Iris crept into her nest and curled in a ball to sleep.

Cosmo
May 19th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Iris got angry at Nettle (she has a temper -_-) and decided she would show her how it felt. She pulled out the thorn from the nest, and placed it in Nettle's. Nettle was already alseep, so she didn't notice. Iris crept into her nest and curled in a ball to sleep.

((I didn't say Nettle was asleep!))

Nettle flicked open her eyes. She heaved herself to her feet, and felt something poking her paw. Assuming someone hadn't been careful, she picked it up, and put it outside the den. Then, she curled back up, to go to sleep.

Ixliora
May 19th, 2017, 09:05 PM

Nettle flicked open her eyes. She heaved herself to her feet, and felt something poking her paw. Assuming someone hadn't been careful, she picked it up, and put it outside the den. Then, she curled back up, to go to sleep.
Iris woke up, and had a great idea! Iris poked Nettle. "Hey, wanna go catch some clan kits/apprentices?" she whispered, her angry face turning into grin. "It might make Halite impressed, and he might make one of US Co-Cammander!" then she paused. "The bad luck might even stop!"

Ixliora
May 19th, 2017, 11:01 PM

((Oops sorry I assumed she was))

Cosmo
May 20th, 2017, 06:19 AM
Iris woke up, and had a great idea! Iris poked Nettle. "Hey, wanna go catch some clan kits/apprentices?" she whispered, her angry face turning into grin. "It might make Halite impressed, and he might make one of US Co-Cammander!" then she paused. "The bad luck might even stop!"

"Sure..." Nettle grumbled. She sat up and padded out of the den.

Momotaro
May 21st, 2017, 03:32 AM
"Selfish as a fox, yes, maybe yet still as slick and sly as ever. Besides, if they're that sick they should be in their new nest in the medicine den. Great Owls of Oak Trees, if you're that concerned about my health I'll move! I don't want you getting all stressed out." Fleck got up and padded reluctantly over to a cold nest that clearly hasn't been used in moons. All the leaves and moss used in it were dry and crispy, the cobwebs sticking to his silky black and white fur. But this nest too smelled of herbs, like mint and chammomile and Dock leaf.
Moxie raised her eyebrows but said nothing. He clearly has no hygiene; sleeping in a sick cats nest, alas, he won't leave me alone. She turned away from him, and shoved her face into her nest, and curled up tighter. "Why are you following me? I mean, I know I am fabulous, but this is just ridiculous." ​She flicked her ears impatiently. {Writers block.}

NightWarrior4Life
May 21st, 2017, 03:42 AM
Moxie raised her eyebrows but said nothing. He clearly has no hygiene; sleeping in a sick cats nest, alas, he won't leave me alone. She turned away from him, and shoved her face into her nest, and curled up tighter. "Why are you following me? I mean, I know I am fabulous, but this is just ridiculous." ​She flicked her ears impatiently. {Writers block.}
(Lol me too)
All fleck said was a "Hmph" then turned his back to Moxie and went to sleep.
(Don yu trie to murder meh in mah booty sleep)
He was woken the next morning by crying kits and several pride in the ribs "Hey! Aria you need to stay in the nursery with these guys!"
"No, it's your turn to take care of them. They're just as much your kits as they are mine, Fleck. This will be a good time you to bond with eachother."
"Bond? Bond?! I don't need to bond!" Aria just shook her head and laughed then turned and left the den "have fun you lot, don't give your father too much trouble!"

monfang
August 20th, 2017, 05:40 PM
{ Constellation }
He ran amongst his siblings and his mother, her soft laugh when he tripped echoing in his ears. He smiled and laughed with her, and turned to his Sister, Viana, and younger sister, Avalanche. She was only half a moon and learning to walk, her legs weak and she stumbled constantly. He and Viana laughed as she made her way to them, and they all began to play. They young kit chased his tail, while his sister teased him about how nice he was being. His mother's soft words ran in his ears like a song. "Sometimes being soft is a good thing, at least he has a heart." she would say, and Viana would ask if she had one too. The good memories ran and suddenly, whoosh! Darkness. Familiar noises, the dream shifting in and out and soon, gone.
He heard the awakening of the Fighters and he kept his eyes closed. He was slowly waking up. The dream wouldn't return and so Joke slowly blinked his yellow eyes open, lifting his head and giving a yawn. His eyes, half closed, looked out to the entrance, the orange and pink light of the sunrise peeking over the trees, acting like the red carpet for the sun to shine over the camp. He stood, and his front half fell as he stretched his paws, claws flexing and he licked his lips. He gave himself a quick groom before sitting, and he watched and waited for the Guards to come in, giving them orders, who goes where and who stays for the day. Non stop he had been on patrols and wondered why it was usually him. He heard about the death of a guard, and how sad alot of people were surprised him. Was he that well known? Joke had met this tom, but he never saw him as a highly favored ruler like he presumed himself. Only a friend, someone, if ever, he could come to and say hi. The tom never minded Joke's bipolar attitude which made things run alot smoother for the both of them. Sure, he was slightly upset, but maybe it was best for everyone, and Halite, if he was dead. And so he was.

Brilliance
August 20th, 2017, 07:59 PM
{ Constellation }
He ran amongst his siblings and his mother, her soft laugh when he tripped echoing in his ears. He smiled and laughed with her, and turned to his Sister, Viana, and younger sister, Avalanche. She was only half a moon and learning to walk, her legs weak and she stumbled constantly. He and Viana laughed as she made her way to them, and they all began to play. They young kit chased his tail, while his sister teased him about how nice he was being. His mother's soft words ran in his ears like a song. "Sometimes being soft is a good thing, at least he has a heart." she would say, and Viana would ask if she had one too. The good memories ran and suddenly, whoosh! Darkness. Familiar noises, the dream shifting in and out and soon, gone.
He heard the awakening of the Fighters and he kept his eyes closed. He was slowly waking up. The dream wouldn't return and so Joke slowly blinked his yellow eyes open, lifting his head and giving a yawn. His eyes, half closed, looked out to the entrance, the orange and pink light of the sunrise peeking over the trees, acting like the red carpet for the sun to shine over the camp. He stood, and his front half fell as he stretched his paws, claws flexing and he licked his lips. He gave himself a quick groom before sitting, and he watched and waited for the Guards to come in, giving them orders, who goes where and who stays for the day. Non stop he had been on patrols and wondered why it was usually him. He heard about the death of a guard, and how sad alot of people were surprised him. Was he that well known? Joke had met this tom, but he never saw him as a highly favored ruler like he presumed himself. Only a friend, someone, if ever, he could come to and say hi. The tom never minded Joke's bipolar attitude which made things run alot smoother for the both of them. Sure, he was slightly upset, but maybe it was best for everyone, and Halite, if he was dead. And so he was.

Vixen laid in her own nest, quietly, grooming her white pelt. She wasn't asleep like the others. Every time she did go to sleep, she thought about Angelica coming near her and slitting her throat or doing anything equivalent to that. She kept her eyes in front of her, embracing every little surrounding near her. After all, everyone had to be observant. Her eyes landed on others, but she didn't smile. There was nothing to smile about, so bashfully she bent her head down to give her pelt a couple licks. Angelica was out...and about, doing whatever she did best. It was common for Vixen to follow after the other white goddess of a cat, but this time she wanted alone time for herself. She wanted to relax, and maybe be lulled to sleep, but she couldn't sleep. At all. So, she watched the other cats around her. Her head turned at the sound of a yawn, and she stared at the other cat. But, she said nothing, just watching his movements. He had just woken up, stretched, and now he was sitting. Waiting. Waiting, for what? Just as she was becoming quite tranquil, her ears travelled to the entrance of the den. A familiar voice entering into her ears and making her duck her head.

"You'd think toms learn how to appreciate a she cat," Angelica trotted into the fighters' den, her pelt ruffled slightly, but her eyes scanned the den, landing on her seemingly twin. The white pelted she cat was about to head over to her comrade - who she really thought as more of a slave than anything else. "You're still up? I'd thought you'd be asleep." She glared down at the blue-eyed feline. "You could had been useful today. I need a wing woman by my side."

"Angelica, you have everything a tom could ask for. I don't think you need me to help you out with landing a date."

"But, I do need you to accentuate my wonders," she purred, her eyes looking around the den until they landed on a nearby tom. "Excuse me, while I tend to some business." Angelica got up, bringing her tail above her a she trotted towards the handsome tom. He could use some of her affection, surely. Vixen rolled her eyes, but watched from a distance. When Angelica approached the tom, she circled around him, drawing her tail to graze him in every direction she passed, before she sat herself near him. He was a lot bigger than her, and it made the she cat look up at him with fascination. She purred, "Hi, handsome. What are you doing here all alone?" Hearing the other she cat's silky voice, made Vixen's ears want to be clawed off. Someone had to kill that she cat once and for all. And, she would be the mastermind behind it all.

monfang
August 20th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Vixen laid in her own nest, quietly, grooming her white pelt. She wasn't asleep like the others. Every time she did go to sleep, she thought about Angelica coming near her and slitting her throat or doing anything equivalent to that. She kept her eyes in front of her, embracing every little surrounding near her. After all, everyone had to be observant. Her eyes landed on others, but she didn't smile. There was nothing to smile about, so bashfully she bent her head down to give her pelt a couple licks. Angelica was out...and about, doing whatever she did best. It was common for Vixen to follow after the other white goddess of a cat, but this time she wanted alone time for herself. She wanted to relax, and maybe be lulled to sleep, but she couldn't sleep. At all. So, she watched the other cats around her. Her head turned at the sound of a yawn, and she stared at the other cat. But, she said nothing, just watching his movements. He had just woken up, stretched, and now he was sitting. Waiting. Waiting, for what? Just as she was becoming quite tranquil, her ears travelled to the entrance of the den. A familiar voice entering into her ears and making her duck her head.

"You'd think toms learn how to appreciate a she cat," Angelica trotted into the fighters' den, her pelt ruffled slightly, but her eyes scanned the den, landing on her seemingly twin. The white pelted she cat was about to head over to her comrade - who she really thought as more of a slave than anything else. "You're still up? I'd thought you'd be asleep." She glared down at the blue-eyed feline. "You could had been useful today. I need a wing woman by my side."

"Angelica, you have everything a tom could ask for. I don't think you need me to help you out with landing a date."

"But, I do need you to accentuate my wonders," she purred, her eyes looking around the den until they landed on a nearby tom. "Excuse me, while I tend to some business." Angelica got up, bringing her tail above her a she trotted towards the handsome tom. He could use some of her affection, surely. Vixen rolled her eyes, but watched from a distance. When Angelica approached the tom, she circled around him, drawing her tail to graze him in every direction she passed, before she sat herself near him. He was a lot bigger than her, and it made the she cat look up at him with fascination. She purred, "Hi, handsome. What are you doing here all alone?" Hearing the other she cat's silky voice, made Vixen's ears want to be clawed off. Someone had to kill that she cat once and for all. And, she would be the mastermind behind it all.

Joke loved the mornings. Because then, he could hear the birds better, he could be left alone in the territory, he was mostly alone, right? Well, not today, He had noticed Vixen awake, and he knew, from his own observations, that she usually stayed up. Poor cat, she seemed to never sleep. And he knew why. And speak of the devil he heard the voice of the infamous Angelica enter the den and walk over, seeming to scorn Vixen for not sleeping. He gave a sneering glare and snorted, licking his paw and swiping it over his muzzle. He didn't see her approach him, but he heard her voice. And when she spoke he looked down upon the white molly and snorted to her. "Go away Angelica, I'm not in the mood for your flirting. You maybe good at it, however I don't want to be your toy today. Or any day for that matter." he said, his voice going from a mean, to complimenting, back to mean again. "Go mess with Wheat or something."
Wheat, the vivid russet tom was a friend of his, and he knew that he and Angelica had a con-flirt-ation. "Oh, what a woman." the tom told him.Vixen on the sidelines as always. He wondered why that molly stuck around her. They seemed sisters, but obviously weren't, not unless Vixen was over-dominated by Angelica, which seemed to be happening anyways. It was crazy, he hated flirting cats, however Wheat was a strong tom who had earned respect. He didn't want to be bothered by Angelica, and she was picking the wrong day. He was awoken from a good dream he wanted to return to. That was not a way to start the morning. To be ripped from a good dream like that and have to face the real world. Oh well, might as well chase her off. He looked down on her and merely narrowed his eyes in a sneering look. "Look, Angie, I know you'd like to try and mess with my mind and stuff, flirting your way into it, but look..." he lowered his head down to her level and put on a fake smile.
"I'm not idiot enough to fall for those kitten tricks." he said, and sat up straight, his eyes half narrowed as his tail flicked annoyingly. He had no positive, for once, to this situation. There would be surely one to come, but he didn't know when it would come. However he just kept his sneer and gave a look to Vixen, noticing she was watching, like always. Now there was a molly who deserved respect. She never intervened, and spoke when she was spoken to. If Angelica let her, that is.

Brilliance
August 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Joke loved the mornings. Because then, he could hear the birds better, he could be left alone in the territory, he was mostly alone, right? Well, not today, He had noticed Vixen awake, and he knew, from his own observations, that she usually stayed up. Poor cat, she seemed to never sleep. And he knew why. And speak of the devil he heard the voice of the infamous Angelica enter the den and walk over, seeming to scorn Vixen for not sleeping. He gave a sneering glare and snorted, licking his paw and swiping it over his muzzle. He didn't see her approach him, but he heard her voice. And when she spoke he looked down upon the white molly and snorted to her. "Go away Angelica, I'm not in the mood for your flirting. You maybe good at it, however I don't want to be your toy today. Or any day for that matter." he said, his voice going from a mean, to complimenting, back to mean again. "Go mess with Wheat or something."
Wheat, the vivid russet tom was a friend of his, and he knew that he and Angelica had a con-flirt-ation. "Oh, what a woman." the tom told him.Vixen on the sidelines as always. He wondered why that molly stuck around her. They seemed sisters, but obviously weren't, not unless Vixen was over-dominated by Angelica, which seemed to be happening anyways. It was crazy, he hated flirting cats, however Wheat was a strong tom who had earned respect. He didn't want to be bothered by Angelica, and she was picking the wrong day. He was awoken from a good dream he wanted to return to. That was not a way to start the morning. To be ripped from a good dream like that and have to face the real world. Oh well, might as well chase her off. He looked down on her and merely narrowed his eyes in a sneering look. "Look, Angie, I know you'd like to try and mess with my mind and stuff, flirting your way into it, but look..." he lowered his head down to her level and put on a fake smile.
"I'm not idiot enough to fall for those kitten tricks." he said, and sat up straight, his eyes half narrowed as his tail flicked annoyingly. He had no positive, for once, to this situation. There would be surely one to come, but he didn't know when it would come. However he just kept his sneer and gave a look to Vixen, noticing she was watching, like always. Now there was a molly who deserved respect. She never intervened, and spoke when she was spoken to. If Angelica let her, that is.

Vixen tried to keep her eyes from the two cats, but she could hear them. As they were arguing. She didn't know much about Joke. She didn't know much about any of the toms that were in her clan. Since Angelica claimed them all, it seemed. The she cat thought it was best to leave such things alone. But, she caught his gaze, and immediately turned her head away bashfully, and focused on the outside of the den. Yes. That was good. If Angelica caught that, she would scold the other white she cat. The last thing Vixen wanted to hear was Angelica's voice.

Upon the comment about Wheat, Angelica grazed the tom with her tail. He didn't mean the words he said. She wasn't going to go away that easily. "I had him already," she mused, lightly, adding in a syrupy hum. "And, I can have him again if I wanted, but I don't think Wheat could keep a girl like me satisfied for long," she purred, lowering her voice. "If you know what I mean." Angelica liked Wheat. She "respected" him. She used him as he would use her. There was nothing new about it. Wheat flirted with every cat it seemed, like she had. It was only for the fun of it after all, nothing new, once again. Joke...that was his name. She had to learn to remember that. But, she preferred calling him 'Handsome' that had a better meaning to it than his current name. Angelica flickered her eyes to the other white feline, wondering why she wasn't being a good wing woman. Especially when she needed her the most. Purring at Joke once more, his innocent threats, his mockery had flew over her head. To her, he didn't mean what he said. "Oh, darling, I could be the best thing that ever happened to you. You're missing out on some good things," she got up, brushing herself against him more, wrapping her tail around him, purring endearingly. "We can get some privacy if you're uncomfortable here."

Vixen felt herself cringe from her nest. Seriously, Angelica? Is what she was most likely thinking, but she didn't dare say anything. Angelica would had been angry. Vixen preferred to watch from the sidelines. She found it funny how Angelica was treating the tom. Ignoring the fact he didn't want to be flirted with, but that didn't change Angelica's behavior. What did toms see in her? How was she even amazing? Vixen turned her head slightly to stare at the two, and she tilted her head as she analyzed Angelica's movements. Joke looked like he could use some help...but she wasn't as useful as she looked.

monfang
August 20th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Vixen tried to keep her eyes from the two cats, but she could hear them. As they were arguing. She didn't know much about Joke. She didn't know much about any of the toms that were in her clan. Since Angelica claimed them all, it seemed. The she cat thought it was best to leave such things alone. But, she caught his gaze, and immediately turned her head away bashfully, and focused on the outside of the den. Yes. That was good. If Angelica caught that, she would scold the other white she cat. The last thing Vixen wanted to hear was Angelica's voice.

Upon the comment about Wheat, Angelica grazed the tom with her tail. He didn't mean the words he said. She wasn't going to go away that easily. "I had him already," she mused, lightly, adding in a syrupy hum. "And, I can have him again if I wanted, but I don't think Wheat could keep a girl like me satisfied for long," she purred, lowering her voice. "If you know what I mean." Angelica liked Wheat. She "respected" him. She used him as he would use her. There was nothing new about it. Wheat flirted with every cat it seemed, like she had. It was only for the fun of it after all, nothing new, once again. Joke...that was his name. She had to learn to remember that. But, she preferred calling him 'Handsome' that had a better meaning to it than his current name. Angelica flickered her eyes to the other white feline, wondering why she wasn't being a good wing woman. Especially when she needed her the most. Purring at Joke once more, his innocent threats, his mockery had flew over her head. To her, he didn't mean what he said. "Oh, darling, I could be the best thing that ever happened to you. You're missing out on some good things," she got up, brushing herself against him more, wrapping her tail around him, purring endearingly. "We can get some privacy if you're uncomfortable here."

Vixen felt herself cringe from her nest. Seriously, Angelica? Is what she was most likely thinking, but she didn't dare say anything. Angelica would had been angry. Vixen preferred to watch from the sidelines. She found it funny how Angelica was treating the tom. Ignoring the fact he didn't want to be flirted with, but that didn't change Angelica's behavior. What did toms see in her? How was she even amazing? Vixen turned her head slightly to stare at the two, and she tilted her head as she analyzed Angelica's movements. Joke looked like he could use some help...but she wasn't as useful as she looked.
Low was the growl that rolled from his throat when her tail touched him. His sneer only grew and his eyes only narrowed more. He didn't want to be messed with, and he was about to show it. He stood up to where he towered over the molly, and his yellow eyes were full of anger. "I said I don't want you around." he growled, leaning close to her. "Doesn't seem to me I will be missing much without you, Angelica." he growled lowly, and he stepped forward in a threatening manner, teeth showing a bit now. "So beat it." he said, his deep voice seeming to echo. There seemed to be a stop in movement in the den as others seemed to be watching now. "You are beautiful, Angie, I'll admit." there was his nice, and he was going to slice it in half with the mean. "On the outside."
His words were genuine, hateful, and mean. He wanted to tear her in half at the moment but that was frowned upon. So, he did what he did best- intimidated. He stared her down, teeth bared as he snarled, and his claws unsheathed. His words, he knew, where true to those whom she had broken the hearts of. She was only beautiful on the outside. On the inside she was a demon, only wanting toms for their abilities, their riches, not their love. She was known to tear people down like they were nothing and he was not about to be one.
Joke hated being played, and he hated people who play others. Besides his sister, Viana. She played others, but she did it for benefits, to live. Angelica? Just for the hell of it. He knew this, he watched her, like everyone else. They all think he doesn't pay attention but oh he does. He watches, waits, and strikes when it's most easy. He liked easy- but sometimes he hated it. And this? This wasn't easy, but it was the type of not easy he was most annoyed with. "Go be useful, Angie, and leave." he said, still in his threatening way.

Brilliance
August 20th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Low was the growl that rolled from his throat when her tail touched him. His sneer only grew and his eyes only narrowed more. He didn't want to be messed with, and he was about to show it. He stood up to where he towered over the molly, and his yellow eyes were full of anger. "I said I don't want you around." he growled, leaning close to her. "Doesn't seem to me I will be missing much without you, Angelica." he growled lowly, and he stepped forward in a threatening manner, teeth showing a bit now. "So beat it." he said, his deep voice seeming to echo. There seemed to be a stop in movement in the den as others seemed to be watching now. "You are beautiful, Angie, I'll admit." there was his nice, and he was going to slice it in half with the mean. "On the outside."
His words were genuine, hateful, and mean. He wanted to tear her in half at the moment but that was frowned upon. So, he did what he did best- intimidated. He stared her down, teeth bared as he snarled, and his claws unsheathed. His words, he knew, where true to those whom she had broken the hearts of. She was only beautiful on the outside. On the inside she was a demon, only wanting toms for their abilities, their riches, not their love. She was known to tear people down like they were nothing and he was not about to be one.
Joke hated being played, and he hated people who play others. Besides his sister, Viana. She played others, but she did it for benefits, to live. Angelica? Just for the hell of it. He knew this, he watched her, like everyone else. They all think he doesn't pay attention but oh he does. He watches, waits, and strikes when it's most easy. He liked easy- but sometimes he hated it. And this? This wasn't easy, but it was the type of not easy he was most annoyed with. "Go be useful, Angie, and leave." he said, still in his threatening way.

Angelica narrowed her own gorgeous hues at the tom. Was he really trying to size her up? Her eyes glowed in mockery at him, but she didn't show that she was scared. Oh no, she was far from scared. Sure, the tom was towering over her, but Angelica liked to push the boundaries. There was no limitation when it came to this siren. She didn't like to be embarrassed. Other watching...thinking she's weak. No, no, no. She was far from weak. Licking her jaws, the female stepped back slightly, putting a short distance between her and Joke. "Well, aren't you cranky, dear?" She purred once more. She had no chill, that was clear. This tom could insult her all he wanted, but her confidence was pretty high, and always on top. Words of praise sauntered through her mind, blocking out any threat that the other threw at her. "All you need is love," Physical love, that was. Forget the emotional kind of love. That loved sucked. But who couldn't be happier after deep affection? It topped everything in the world, and Angelica was pretty much a natural when it came to love in general. "You're going to be missing it all, love." She was practically throwing herself at him, and he didn't appreciate that. He must had been stupid. Or, homosexual. That had to be it because if you weren't attracted to her, then there was something wrong. She turned away for a second, hitting him with her fluffy tail, but just as she was about to walk away, an idea popped into her head. She turned to stare at Vixen. "Oh, Vixie!" She sang, clearly.

Vixen felt her blue eyes widened when she was staring into the demon's green ones. Oh no, the other white cat refused to get into this. She liked to watch, not play around. Especially when it came to Angelica's desires. Oh, definitely no. But, Angelica had been staring her down. Pretty hard. Vixen cursed under her breath, but she slowly and elegantly stood from her nest, her fur hanging down like a snowy blanket. One paw out the nest, followed by the other. As she approached Angelica, she refused to look at the tom. She didn't like looking at others when they knew she was staring at them. Angelica turned sharply back to Joke. "You're missing out on a lot. Tell him, Vixie. He's making the worst mistake."
Vixen closed her eyes for a moment, staring down at her tiny paws. "Everything." She muttered. Yeah, he was missing out on everything. Simple as that. But, this did not please Angelica. She would had whipped around and gave the other she cat a nice scratch on her face. Her tail twitched in agitation. "Sorry for my vagueness." She muttered once more, staring up at Angelica. "Can I leave now?"

"How about we both leave?" Angelica answered, hardening her stare at the tom. "He doesn't know a good she cat when he sees one." Even though this was an insult, she found herself purring once more. Vixen sat down, wrapping her tail around herself, and watched as Angelica slinked around the tail. "I like those who play hard to get, sweetheart." She leaned up to touch his ear with her muzzle. Vixen internally laugh. Why don't he just kill her now? She seemed to be thinking.

monfang
August 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Angelica narrowed her own gorgeous hues at the tom. Was he really trying to size her up? Her eyes glowed in mockery at him, but she didn't show that she was scared. Oh no, she was far from scared. Sure, the tom was towering over her, but Angelica liked to push the boundaries. There was no limitation when it came to this siren. She didn't like to be embarrassed. Other watching...thinking she's weak. No, no, no. She was far from weak. Licking her jaws, the female stepped back slightly, putting a short distance between her and Joke. "Well, aren't you cranky, dear?" She purred once more. She had no chill, that was clear. This tom could insult her all he wanted, but her confidence was pretty high, and always on top. Words of praise sauntered through her mind, blocking out any threat that the other threw at her. "All you need is love," Physical love, that was. Forget the emotional kind of love. That loved sucked. But who couldn't be happier after deep affection? It topped everything in the world, and Angelica was pretty much a natural when it came to love in general. "You're going to be missing it all, love." She was practically throwing herself at him, and he didn't appreciate that. He must had been stupid. Or, homosexual. That had to be it because if you weren't attracted to her, then there was something wrong. She turned away for a second, hitting him with her fluffy tail, but just as she was about to walk away, an idea popped into her head. She turned to stare at Vixen. "Oh, Vixie!" She sang, clearly.

Vixen felt her blue eyes widened when she was staring into the demon's green ones. Oh no, the other white cat refused to get into this. She liked to watch, not play around. Especially when it came to Angelica's desires. Oh, definitely no. But, Angelica had been staring her down. Pretty hard. Vixen cursed under her breath, but she slowly and elegantly stood from her nest, her fur hanging down like a snowy blanket. One paw out the nest, followed by the other. As she approached Angelica, she refused to look at the tom. She didn't like looking at others when they knew she was staring at them. Angelica turned sharply back to Joke. "You're missing out on a lot. Tell him, Vixie. He's making the worst mistake."
Vixen closed her eyes for a moment, staring down at her tiny paws. "Everything." She muttered. Yeah, he was missing out on everything. Simple as that. But, this did not please Angelica. She would had whipped around and gave the other she cat a nice scratch on her face. Her tail twitched in agitation. "Sorry for my vagueness." She muttered once more, staring up at Angelica. "Can I leave now?"

"How about we both leave?" Angelica answered, hardening her stare at the tom. "He doesn't know a good she cat when he sees one." Even though this was an insult, she found herself purring once more. Vixen sat down, wrapping her tail around herself, and watched as Angelica slinked around the tail. "I like those who play hard to get, sweetheart." She leaned up to touch his ear with her muzzle. Vixen internally laugh. Why don't he just kill her now? She seemed to be thinking.

At the touch of her muzzle to his ear, the tom snarled and let his paw fly, aimed well for her cheek. "I ain't playing hard to get, I'm playing 'get the hell away before I kill you'." he snarled and bumped passed her, and he moved and sat next to Vixen. "And how about you let her be. She isn't your little slave you know, she has no debt to you." he snarled again, not looking at Vixen, he didn't want to frighten her off. His yellow orbs stared hard at her, his claws still unsheathed, still ready for a fight. He would kill her with ease, he had enough strength against her. Plus he had the Guards on his side if he needed help. His eyes narrowed, and a growl rolled from his chest. "Now leave, either peacefully... or forcefully." he said, eyes hard and cold, like steel. He was not about to let Angelica push around other cats in his presence, not when he could help it.
It was rare for a cat to make him made enough to strike and live. But they were in camp. And again, killing here was a little bit frowned upon. So he held it in, his want to kill and replaced it with his want to help Vixie at least for a little bit from Angelica, and he will, with or without help. He didn't care of Angelica had a damn army that didn't phase him. Nothing did. He was fearless when it came to stuff like this. Angie had nothing against him, and she couldn't try and get him back. For what he was certain of, as long as Vixen was around him, she was his problem. Not problem really, but he would protect her from the Angel of Death. His tail flicked towards towards the entrance. "Now." he growled, and he stood infront of Vixen, like a father or, more accurately, brother. Vixien looked alot like his sisters, Viana and Avalanche. He was the odd-ball, the only one not full white with beautiful eyes. No he was a dark grey with a upper layer of a lighter grey with cold-as-steel yellow eyes. He was handsome, but he didn't want to hear it from someone like Angelica. She wasn't even the last person, she wasn't on any list to call him that, unless it was the 'say it to die' list.

Brilliance
August 20th, 2017, 11:20 PM
At the touch of her muzzle to his ear, the tom snarled and let his paw fly, aimed well for her cheek. "I ain't playing hard to get, I'm playing 'get the hell away before I kill you'." he snarled and bumped passed her, and he moved and sat next to Vixen. "And how about you let her be. She isn't your little slave you know, she has no debt to you." he snarled again, not looking at Vixen, he didn't want to frighten her off. His yellow orbs stared hard at her, his claws still unsheathed, still ready for a fight. He would kill her with ease, he had enough strength against her. Plus he had the Guards on his side if he needed help. His eyes narrowed, and a growl rolled from his chest. "Now leave, either peacefully... or forcefully." he said, eyes hard and cold, like steel. He was not about to let Angelica push around other cats in his presence, not when he could help it.
It was rare for a cat to make him made enough to strike and live. But they were in camp. And again, killing here was a little bit frowned upon. So he held it in, his want to kill and replaced it with his want to help Vixie at least for a little bit from Angelica, and he will, with or without help. He didn't care of Angelica had a damn army that didn't phase him. Nothing did. He was fearless when it came to stuff like this. Angie had nothing against him, and she couldn't try and get him back. For what he was certain of, as long as Vixen was around him, she was his problem. Not problem really, but he would protect her from the Angel of Death. His tail flicked towards towards the entrance. "Now." he growled, and he stood infront of Vixen, like a father or, more accurately, brother. Vixien looked alot like his sisters, Viana and Avalanche. He was the odd-ball, the only one not full white with beautiful eyes. No he was a dark grey with a upper layer of a lighter grey with cold-as-steel yellow eyes. He was handsome, but he didn't want to hear it from someone like Angelica. She wasn't even the last person, she wasn't on any list to call him that, unless it was the 'say it to die' list.

Vixen eyes widened, blinking rather timidly as she stared at Angelica. She fur, and her face had been beautiful, very gorgeous, and a claw mark on her pelt? The white demon didn't say anything for a moment. But, she was ready to slice back. To fight back. But instead she smirked. "You like to rough up she cats don't you?" She mocked, her voice mellow and sweet. "Not surprised there, darling. But hitting a she cat is a cowardly move." He had told her to leave. He had moved next to Vixen, which made the she cat's claws come out unconsciously. "I'm sorry," she shook her head vigorously. "But is there something going on between the two of you or something?" She was joking, obviously. What tom would had been interested in Vixen. A blind one most definitely. But, here was Joke, next to Vixen as if he was protecting her. Angelica laughed. A sparkle-like laughter that made the ears tender.

Vixen refused to say anything. She heard Joke's words and though she gently wanted to correct him, he wasn't directly talking to her, so she didn't say anything. But, Angelica growled, "You don't know anything about Vixie!" Because Vixen owed Angelica everything. Angelica took in the feline, taught her new ways, and shaped Angelica into the cat she was today. In a way, Angelica owned Vixen. She had saved Vixen's life. She had done everything with Vixen. "But, I see. You, two, lovebirds seem to be hiding something. No wonder, Vixen is always looking at you." She scowled. No tom was suppose to like Vixen. Vixen was never suppose to be in the spotlight. Angelica got up, calmly giving Vixen a knowing look. With a new scar, Angelica laughed. She felt it made her appear dangerous. And, a dangerous kitty was the best. "I'll go look for fun somewhere else, then. Go find a tom who knows how to have a good time." She trotted out slowly, her tail swishing agitated behind her.

Vixen didn't dare stare at the tom. She didn't know what to say about him. Angelica was mad, that was for sure. Vixen tried her best to stay away from Angelica when she was in one of her moods, but it seemed after a bit of love that Angelica seemed like a relaxed kitty. More satisfied and less bossy. "I...I should probably go after her." Vixen wanted Angelica dead. Just gone. She wanted Angelica to be nonexistent, but she didn't allow anyone else to know this. So, the white she cat got up, glancing up at Joke with soft blue eyes. "Thanks. But, you didn't have to hit her! I know she can be...an idiot, but...she's crazy. I just...I hope she is okay by tonight. " she let out a sigh. She was so conflicting. She wanted Angelica dead. But, she also wanted Angelica to not be angry with her. She had stared at her like her gaze could kill her. Vixen suddenly let out a shriek. "I'm dead tonight!" She breathed heavily. "She's gonna kill me!" She wasn't fuming at the tom for taking up for her, but he didn't know Angelica like Vixen did. And, Vixen was pretty sure this was her last day alive.

monfang
August 20th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Vixen eyes widened, blinking rather timidly as she stared at Angelica. She fur, and her face had been beautiful, very gorgeous, and a claw mark on her pelt? The white demon didn't say anything for a moment. But, she was ready to slice back. To fight back. But instead she smirked. "You like to rough up she cats don't you?" She mocked, her voice mellow and sweet. "Not surprised there, darling. But hitting a she cat is a cowardly move." He had told her to leave. He had moved next to Vixen, which made the she cat's claws come out unconsciously. "I'm sorry," she shook her head vigorously. "But is there something going on between the two of you or something?" She was joking, obviously. What tom would had been interested in Vixen. A blind one most definitely. But, here was Joke, next to Vixen as if he was protecting her. Angelica laughed. A sparkle-like laughter that made the ears tender.

Vixen refused to say anything. She heard Joke's words and though she gently wanted to correct him, he wasn't directly talking to her, so she didn't say anything. But, Angelica growled, "You don't know anything about Vixie!" Because Vixen owed Angelica everything. Angelica took in the feline, taught her new ways, and shaped Angelica into the cat she was today. In a way, Angelica owned Vixen. She had saved Vixen's life. She had done everything with Vixen. "But, I see. You, two, lovebirds seem to be hiding something. No wonder, Vixen is always looking at you." She scowled. No tom was suppose to like Vixen. Vixen was never suppose to be in the spotlight. Angelica got up, calmly giving Vixen a knowing look. With a new scar, Angelica laughed. She felt it made her appear dangerous. And, a dangerous kitty was the best. "I'll go look for fun somewhere else, then. Go find a tom who knows how to have a good time." She trotted out slowly, her tail swishing agitated behind her.

Vixen didn't dare stare at the tom. She didn't know what to say about him. Angelica was mad, that was for sure. Vixen tried her best to stay away from Angelica when she was in one of her moods, but it seemed after a bit of love that Angelica seemed like a relaxed kitty. More satisfied and less bossy. "I...I should probably go after her." Vixen wanted Angelica dead. Just gone. She wanted Angelica to be nonexistent, but she didn't allow anyone else to know this. So, the white she cat got up, glancing up at Joke with soft blue eyes. "Thanks. But, you didn't have to hit her! I know she can be...an idiot, but...she's crazy. I just...I hope she is okay by tonight. " she let out a sigh. She was so conflicting. She wanted Angelica dead. But, she also wanted Angelica to not be angry with her. She had stared at her like her gaze could kill her. Vixen suddenly let out a shriek. "I'm dead tonight!" She breathed heavily. "She's gonna kill me!" She wasn't fuming at the tom for taking up for her, but he didn't know Angelica like Vixen did. And, Vixen was pretty sure this was her last day alive.

Joke turned to Vixen. "She won't touch you. I have guards everywhere who will protect you, even fighters and healers. You're fine." he said, calmly, but when she spoke of how she was 'dead', he growled. "I'll take care of her! If she touches you, I'll kill her, myself. Look, Vixen, I don't think you deserve to be treated like a useless tool. I might have just helped you." she said and added a big of a growl to the end. He wasn't mad at her, but it may have come off like that, and he straightened. "Look, Vixie. I've seen the way she walks all over you. You don't deserve that. And Angie? She can't best me when I have an army and she has some lovestruck idiots." he said, and stood tall. He was sounding brotherly over her, like he truly wanted her safe, and he knew enough about Angelica to know she had a temper and he would do anything to make sure Vixie doesn't get the punishment for him standing up for her. He had met enough cats that people took in, none were used as dogmeat. He wasn't going to stand by and let Angelica treat Vixen like that. He would talk t Viana and Avalanche, Salem and Lynx, the brothers to Onyx. They'd surely protect her out of respect for their lost sibling. He would have. He might find some strong fighters like, Singe or Slash, Tundra or Pastel, someone he could count on. Heck he'd bribe Hannibal with some rude cats to get him to help. His bipolarity was kicking in now.
"Look, she isn't as strong as she may seem. She may be beautiful, but on the inside she looks like a hairless rat." he growled, going from angry, to happy-ish, to angry again. "And maybe if you didn't stay silent and such, she would respect you, but what was it that she's bound you with hm? Life saver? Took you un under her batwing?" he grumbled, and sat next to Vixen. "Look, tell me to leave and I will, but I will ask the guards and some fighters to keep Angelica... in check." he paused, not sure if that was the right choice of words but he kept them. "I promise, she won't be able to lay a claw on you, and if she does, she'll be punished." he said, looking down on her, his yellow orbs cold and hard as metal, but they seemed to be soft. Like Gold. Cold and hard, but easily bendable and shaped. He had a Gold stare, something not many find in a place like the dusk syndicate.
Often that look his sisters see, or his very very close friends. "You don't have to follow her, just saying." he said, shrugging a bit. He was trying to play it cool but internally he wanted to 'apologize' to Angelica, take her out into the territory, and snap on her. Self defense case. He would win, bribing some of his pals.

Brilliance
August 22nd, 2017, 12:05 AM
Joke turned to Vixen. "She won't touch you. I have guards everywhere who will protect you, even fighters and healers. You're fine." he said, calmly, but when she spoke of how she was 'dead', he growled. "I'll take care of her! If she touches you, I'll kill her, myself. Look, Vixen, I don't think you deserve to be treated like a useless tool. I might have just helped you." she said and added a big of a growl to the end. He wasn't mad at her, but it may have come off like that, and he straightened. "Look, Vixie. I've seen the way she walks all over you. You don't deserve that. And Angie? She can't best me when I have an army and she has some lovestruck idiots." he said, and stood tall. He was sounding brotherly over her, like he truly wanted her safe, and he knew enough about Angelica to know she had a temper and he would do anything to make sure Vixie doesn't get the punishment for him standing up for her. He had met enough cats that people took in, none were used as dogmeat. He wasn't going to stand by and let Angelica treat Vixen like that. He would talk t Viana and Avalanche, Salem and Lynx, the brothers to Onyx. They'd surely protect her out of respect for their lost sibling. He would have. He might find some strong fighters like, Singe or Slash, Tundra or Pastel, someone he could count on. Heck he'd bribe Hannibal with some rude cats to get him to help. His bipolarity was kicking in now.
"Look, she isn't as strong as she may seem. She may be beautiful, but on the inside she looks like a hairless rat." he growled, going from angry, to happy-ish, to angry again. "And maybe if you didn't stay silent and such, she would respect you, but what was it that she's bound you with hm? Life saver? Took you un under her batwing?" he grumbled, and sat next to Vixen. "Look, tell me to leave and I will, but I will ask the guards and some fighters to keep Angelica... in check." he paused, not sure if that was the right choice of words but he kept them. "I promise, she won't be able to lay a claw on you, and if she does, she'll be punished." he said, looking down on her, his yellow orbs cold and hard as metal, but they seemed to be soft. Like Gold. Cold and hard, but easily bendable and shaped. He had a Gold stare, something not many find in a place like the dusk syndicate.
Often that look his sisters see, or his very very close friends. "You don't have to follow her, just saying." he said, shrugging a bit. He was trying to play it cool but internally he wanted to 'apologize' to Angelica, take her out into the territory, and snap on her. Self defense case. He would win, bribing some of his pals.

There was something eerie that made the she cat think of the tom...why was he being so helpful towards her in a way? No one noticed her! She was surprised that he even knew her name! Now, he was talking about guards and fighters...even healers and hunters that could protect her? A whole army of them. Vixen stared down at her paws, finding them a lot more interesting. She truly felt baffled, and she didn't know what to think. But, at his words - he would kill her. Vixen's blue depths immediately lit up, looking at him as if he saved her from an untimely death. That's all she ever wanted. Was to see the death of Angelica. Painful, torturing...and gruesome. She wanted to hear the agonizing screams of that beautifully, demented feline. Vixen would had been free. Being able to live her own life. Embrace her entire being of being an individual. As he continued to convince her that he would protect her, Vixen giggled upon his comment about Angelica's love struck idiots...and, weren't there a lot of them at first. But, upon realizing that she was laughing, she immediately shut her maw. Clearing her throat, she replied, "I appreciate the protection...but it won't be necessary." No, it wouldn't. Because this was her fight. This was her life. One day, she would be the mastermind behind the death of the she cat that enslaved her.

Vixen stared down at her paws again. She didn't like staring at cats when they were close to her. It made everything awkward. She liked to gaze at them from a distance. He was...kind. Other cats, she heard say he had issues. Like he was nice one second and furious the other second. It confused her to no end, but she didn't allow that to hound her. She had observed him from a distance. When Angelica was usually twisting herself around some other tom, Vixen watched powerful cats. The ones she knew could fend for themselves. Like Hannibal. Like Hades. Like Oynx - well, not anymore with him. He had met his utimately end. She knew it was gonna happen someday but he was a powerful guard of the syndicate and Vixen enjoyed keeping her eyes on him to see what his next move would be. Now, she mainly focused on any cat that became her muse. Something she could adapt to. "Yeah, she is." Vixen knew he was right. Angelica taught her long ago about who was "pretty" and who was the "shadow". It was programmed into Vixen to constantly compliment Angelica. "Not the hairless rat though," she laughed once more. "But is it so surprising of how she acts? Nothing new at all." Vixen internally flinched at his angry tone, but then it changed into something happy, and back again. But, she wouldn't curl herself into being afraid. Instead, she looked up at the tom once more, breathing softly. He asked her about Angelica. Why was she so bound to her... Vixen narrowed her eyes, her claws slipping in and out, unconsciously. "Sometimes a good deed - is no good deed." She didn't like to talk about the day she met Angelica. How the she cat saved her, stripped her from her home and her some 'sidekick' which mainly Vixen felt she was a puppet. A pawn. A kicking bag. "But you can say that. She took me under her batwing." Vixen curled her tail around her as tightly as she could. When the tom sat next to her, the white feline gave him a curteous look. Again, she was confused. Why did he want to protect her? Why did he feel that he needed to? But...he had promise. Angelica would had been looking for her. The she cat needed a boost in confidence after her little interaction with the tom. Yet, Vixen didn't want to leave. She wanted to get to know this tom further. She wanted to observe every little action he did, and adapt to them. "I...don't know what to say," she turned her head away from him in a bashful manner. His eyes were like melting gold. A sweet type of secure that also held a defining power. "And, I don't know why you're doing this - but, I appreciate it. Not many really care how I feel. I'm usually the background. And, that's all I'll ever amount to." She again stared at her paws, sliding her eyes to stare at her fluffy tail, which started to do a little thump to the ground as if it were dancing. Letting out a sigh, she might as well stayed here. Angelica wouldn't mind. Would she?

monfang
August 22nd, 2017, 12:44 AM
There was something eerie that made the she cat think of the tom...why was he being so helpful towards her in a way? No one noticed her! She was surprised that he even knew her name! Now, he was talking about guards and fighters...even healers and hunters that could protect her? A whole army of them. Vixen stared down at her paws, finding them a lot more interesting. She truly felt baffled, and she didn't know what to think. But, at his words - he would kill her. Vixen's blue depths immediately lit up, looking at him as if he saved her from an untimely death. That's all she ever wanted. Was to see the death of Angelica. Painful, torturing...and gruesome. She wanted to hear the agonizing screams of that beautifully, demented feline. Vixen would had been free. Being able to live her own life. Embrace her entire being of being an individual. As he continued to convince her that he would protect her, Vixen giggled upon his comment about Angelica's love struck idiots...and, weren't there a lot of them at first. But, upon realizing that she was laughing, she immediately shut her maw. Clearing her throat, she replied, "I appreciate the protection...but it won't be necessary." No, it wouldn't. Because this was her fight. This was her life. One day, she would be the mastermind behind the death of the she cat that enslaved her.

Vixen stared down at her paws again. She didn't like staring at cats when they were close to her. It made everything awkward. She liked to gaze at them from a distance. He was...kind. Other cats, she heard say he had issues. Like he was nice one second and furious the other second. It confused her to no end, but she didn't allow that to hound her. She had observed him from a distance. When Angelica was usually twisting herself around some other tom, Vixen watched powerful cats. The ones she knew could fend for themselves. Like Hannibal. Like Hades. Like Oynx - well, not anymore with him. He had met his utimately end. She knew it was gonna happen someday but he was a powerful guard of the syndicate and Vixen enjoyed keeping her eyes on him to see what his next move would be. Now, she mainly focused on any cat that became her muse. Something she could adapt to. "Yeah, she is." Vixen knew he was right. Angelica taught her long ago about who was "pretty" and who was the "shadow". It was programmed into Vixen to constantly compliment Angelica. "Not the hairless rat though," she laughed once more. "But is it so surprising of how she acts? Nothing new at all." Vixen internally flinched at his angry tone, but then it changed into something happy, and back again. But, she wouldn't curl herself into being afraid. Instead, she looked up at the tom once more, breathing softly. He asked her about Angelica. Why was she so bound to her... Vixen narrowed her eyes, her claws slipping in and out, unconsciously. "Sometimes a good deed - is no good deed." She didn't like to talk about the day she met Angelica. How the she cat saved her, stripped her from her home and her some 'sidekick' which mainly Vixen felt she was a puppet. A pawn. A kicking bag. "But you can say that. She took me under her batwing." Vixen curled her tail around her as tightly as she could. When the tom sat next to her, the white feline gave him a curteous look. Again, she was confused. Why did he want to protect her? Why did he feel that he needed to? But...he had promise. Angelica would had been looking for her. The she cat needed a boost in confidence after her little interaction with the tom. Yet, Vixen didn't want to leave. She wanted to get to know this tom further. She wanted to observe every little action he did, and adapt to them. "I...don't know what to say," she turned her head away from him in a bashful manner. His eyes were like melting gold. A sweet type of secure that also held a defining power. "And, I don't know why you're doing this - but, I appreciate it. Not many really care how I feel. I'm usually the background. And, that's all I'll ever amount to." She again stared at her paws, sliding her eyes to stare at her fluffy tail, which started to do a little thump to the ground as if it were dancing. Letting out a sigh, she might as well stayed here. Angelica wouldn't mind. Would she?
Joke sighed. "I'm doing it because you remind me of a friend I once knew who was killed because he let himself be pushed around by another tom. This tom had saved him from dogs, bounding him like a chain was around his neck. Eventually the tom made a mistake and he ended up being killed. The point is it would happen to you if someone didn't step in, it shouldn't matter." he said, his voice hitting the calm to angry then calm again at the end. He was always like this and would never change. "You won't always be the background. Not while I'm around." he chuckled, He noticed how bashful she acted and how scared she seemed. He knew she was raised by Angelica but he was about to raise her up right. Like a trainee, then cut her loose and let her fight her own battles and he'd be the background, the shadow, the one who watches to make sure she wins. He did it many times with others, so he knew how to work himself into their lives enough to get them to truly trust him and let him in. He would do the same with Vixen.
Thinking, Joke's golden look seemed to only grow. "I could have the brothers watch you, if they come back. They disappeared upon hearing about the death of their brother. Or maybe that giant WindClan cat. He, now he is tough." he spoke, half to her, half just thinking out loud. He knew if he bribed enough he would get her the protection she needed. Maybe even see if Onyx would help out from the Dark Forest... Yes, he knew that would happen. Onyx could visit Vixen in her dreams, and teach her to fight like a king. Guard. Like a guard. The king was dead. Now there was a new king rising- Cassius. Maybe once he's older even the next King himself could help her. He would teach her his ways then gnaw the rope free. If that meant kill Angelica then so be it. She didn't deserve to be treated like the backwater she was treated as. In his eyes she was more. Hell, everyone was more. He knew that no one was just a piece of rotted old prey. Everyone had the greatest of potential and he wanted to bring that out. "I don't want you to have the same fate, and Angelica will lead you down that path no exceptions! You are far better, so prove it." he said, sympathetic to angry, then back to sympathetic and then stern.

{ the walking dead line in there, see if you catch it c; }

Brilliance
August 23rd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Joke sighed. "I'm doing it because you remind me of a friend I once knew who was killed because he let himself be pushed around by another tom. This tom had saved him from dogs, bounding him like a chain was around his neck. Eventually the tom made a mistake and he ended up being killed. The point is it would happen to you if someone didn't step in, it shouldn't matter." he said, his voice hitting the calm to angry then calm again at the end. He was always like this and would never change. "You won't always be the background. Not while I'm around." he chuckled, He noticed how bashful she acted and how scared she seemed. He knew she was raised by Angelica but he was about to raise her up right. Like a trainee, then cut her loose and let her fight her own battles and he'd be the background, the shadow, the one who watches to make sure she wins. He did it many times with others, so he knew how to work himself into their lives enough to get them to truly trust him and let him in. He would do the same with Vixen.
Thinking, Joke's golden look seemed to only grow. "I could have the brothers watch you, if they come back. They disappeared upon hearing about the death of their brother. Or maybe that giant WindClan cat. He, now he is tough." he spoke, half to her, half just thinking out loud. He knew if he bribed enough he would get her the protection she needed. Maybe even see if Onyx would help out from the Dark Forest... Yes, he knew that would happen. Onyx could visit Vixen in her dreams, and teach her to fight like a king. Guard. Like a guard. The king was dead. Now there was a new king rising- Cassius. Maybe once he's older even the next King himself could help her. He would teach her his ways then gnaw the rope free. If that meant kill Angelica then so be it. She didn't deserve to be treated like the backwater she was treated as. In his eyes she was more. Hell, everyone was more. He knew that no one was just a piece of rotted old prey. Everyone had the greatest of potential and he wanted to bring that out. "I don't want you to have the same fate, and Angelica will lead you down that path no exceptions! You are far better, so prove it." he said, sympathetic to angry, then back to sympathetic and then stern.

{ the walking dead line in there, see if you catch it c; }

Vixen gave the tom a knowing look. Yet, it was mixed in with a nod of respect. It was something she picked up on when a tom was much bigger than her, and apparently more powerful than she would ever be. But, she still didn't understand why he wanted to protect her. When he told her the story about his friend, she gave him a sullen look. Saying 'sorry' wasn't going to bring his friend back, therefore it wasn't useful. If she reminded him of that friend, she almost felt ashamed. Even if she weren't saved from dogs by Angelica, she didn't know if her's were way worse or his friend's. "I don't think she pushes me around," she twitched her nose. "Okay, yeah maybe - Angelica is hostile at times...all the time. But, I, uh," Vixen was truly lose for words. She couldn't even think straight, or look at him. Her paws were a tiny fascination of white fluffiness. Tilting her head slightly towards him, she gave him a curious gaze. "I don't mind being in the background, honestly. It's a lot of less annoyances I get to deal with. And, it's easier to just watch." That was true. Vixen didn't like being the center of attention. That was Angelica's specialty. This white feline liked to remain to herself. Quite elegant and divine in her own sense. Whether others noticed it or not - did not matter to her. "But...it's nice to know I can depend on someone." Her voice was small, slightly a bit hesitant. Angelica always told her that the Syndicate cats weren't to be trusted. No one was to be trusted except her, so when this tom told her this...Vixen didn't know what to believe.

But his chuckle brought her eyes to look at him once more. Maybe trusting him wouldn't be so bad. She didn't allow herself in the presence of other toms - another rule given by Angelica. Vixen hated Angelica was a deep passion, yet they shared such a complicated relationship that made Vixen want to protect the she cat, then kill her herself. "And, how do you plan to do that? Am I such a special case?" She huffed, removing her fluffy tail from around her. Her tone had been one of playfulness, in a joking manner. She didn't think she had it entirely bad, but apparently Joke knew more about her situation that she had been blinded to. The only question was; how long have he been watching her? She didn't allow the thought to bother her for long because the tom began talking once more. She squinted her eyes, a bit confused of who he was talking about. He was already planning things for them. Was he serious about protecting her? Vixen had thought it was a joke. But, it wasn't. Apparently not. But, it seemed that he was half-talking to himself. "Um, who are the brothers?" She asked. Exactly who were these cats? And, why did he need an entire force to put Angelica under 'control'? Vixen cleared her throat, licking her jaws. "Oh, Joke - please, you don't have to do this. Really. I appreciate it, but I don't think I need to waste your time." Besides, Angelica would always be back. She was a beast lurking around every corner. She would get better and bigger every chance she was struck. It was hard to knock a she cat off the top when she wasn't really on the top anyway.

He didn't want her to have the same fate...but he hardly knew her. Even if Vixen hated Angelica, she had known to not trust a cat upon first talking to them. She seen Joke a few times, but that was only with eyes. She had seen everybody with eyes. But, she hardly talked to him. And, why was she talking to this odd feline? The one who spoke of kind words, to harsh ways, back to sweet sayings. It was really peculiar. It was like he was in a constant mood swing. But, she liked it. She could vibe with that. She could probably observe herself on him, fixate her eyes to take in every part of his actions. Because, at his words... "I do wanna be the boss." It was a whisper, but it was loud enough to hear. She wanted to be the boss. She wanted it all. But not become greedy with power. All she been taught was flirting was a girl's best friend. If she could have her way with a tom, then everything else didn't matter. But, Vixen saw how Angelica treated toms. Having a new toy practically everyday, throwing them away after feeling that she "outgrew" them. It wasn't Vixen's way. She didn't like being preyed upon. There was so much more than being the concubine of a tom. "You seem to think highly of me. Don't know how I ever got your attention in the first place, but, hey, I'm not complainin'," she got up to her paws, stretching for a moment as she bent the front half of her body, steadying her icy gaze upon the tom. "But, if I need all this help, you're making me feel like I can't fend for myself...I don't know if that is an insult or a compliment." She slowly rose back up, fluffing out her pelt as she perked her ears at the tom. If he was going to help her - exactly what did he expect out the she cat?

{Well, um, this is awkward...but I don't watch the walking dead. Never ever seen it in my life before xD }

Leucos
September 13th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Steel layed in the den his emerald green eyes showed through the darkness he licked his battle filled scars and his messed up paw . He gotten used to this life pretty quickly he did not mind being on his own in silence or darkness he didn't need friends or a clan . But something was missing inside he felt emptier than usual , he heard things again he shook it off he layed his head down

Aleka

aleka!
September 13th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Mercury padded into the den, his ears flattened. The male huffed inwardly, unsheathing his claws for a moment. The blue pelted feline just hated being bored, feelings like he simply had nothing to do, or could do nothing. His dark blue gaze was narrowed as he saw another cat, just a shape the darkness. Well, he thought, a frown printed on his face. At least I'm not the only one with nothing to do... He thought, slightly tipping his head. He hasn't met this cat before, and he had quite a good memory of other cat's names.

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Mercury padded into the den, his ears flattened. The male huffed inwardly, unsheathing his claws for a moment. The blue pelted feline just hated being bored, feelings like he simply had nothing to do, or could do nothing. His dark blue gaze was narrowed as he saw another cat, just a shape the darkness. Well, he thought, a frown printed on his face. At least I'm not the only one with nothing to do... He thought, slightly tipping his head. He hasn't met this cat before, and he had quite a good memory of other cat's names.

Hawkstar

Steel smelled another cat his ears perked his green eyes looked at mercury he tilted his head in confusion as his tail flicked he slowly got up his sharp and ragged claws where unsheathed just in case he slowly crept out from the shadows his left paw was messed up scars could be seen a chain around his neck green eyes glowed
" friend or foe? Who are you " he said in a ragged voice he limped a little but ignored it he hated looking helpless

His bio is in my birdsong finder )

aleka!
September 13th, 2017, 04:41 PM
The blue tom simply rolled his eyes, his tail flicking. He inwardly when he saw shining faintly, then reliazed it was a collar looking thing resting on his neck. Was this cat a kittypet? He wondered, slightly raising his scarred ears. "Can you not smell the Dusk Syndicate on me?" He replied. Wondering if for some reason this other feline would object to the simple fact. In his mind, it just didn't seem right. After all, he had been born here. It seemed that if this cat couldn't recognize the scent, that he hadn't been here long.

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 13th, 2017, 04:49 PM
The blue tom simply rolled his eyes, his tail flicking. He inwardly when he saw shining faintly, then reliazed it was a collar looking thing resting on his neck. Was this cat a kittypet? He wondered, slightly raising his scarred ears. "Can you not smell the Dusk Syndicate on me?" He replied. Wondering if for some reason this other feline would object to the simple fact. In his mind, it just didn't seem right. After all, he had been born here. It seemed that if this cat couldn't recognize the scent, that he hadn't been here long.

Hawkstar

Steel looked away as he hissed
" my apologies , I tend to have memory loss some times so I'm always on edge " he meowed as he bit his chain around his neck it was stabbing him since some parts of silver where out of place . You could see his blood stained neck . He walked closer to mercury his tail flicking uncontrollably as well as his ears .

aleka!
September 14th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Mercury took a step back, basically all of his instincts screaming: Too close! The spotted feline hissed softly, before regaining his composure. "That's uh,-" His voice died off in the middle on the sentence. Well, at least he admitted it. "That's a bit too close too me." He finally said, scraping a paw over the ground. The tom always did hate other cats touching him, unless it was his family. "Uh- Anyways," Don't make it awkward! He thought. "I'm Mercury. Who are you?"

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 14th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Mercury took a step back, basically all of his instincts screaming: Too close! The spotted feline hissed softly, before regaining his composure. "That's uh,-" His voice died off in the middle on the sentence. Well, at least he admitted it. "That's a bit too close too me." He finally said, scraping a paw over the ground. The tom always did hate other cats touching him, unless it was his family. "Uh- Anyways," Don't make it awkward! He thought. "I'm Mercury. Who are you?"

Hawkstar

The white and black tom sat down where he was
' He is scared he should be ' He thought
" I'm steel . And sorry about my look I'm a little on edge " he meowed

aleka!
September 14th, 2017, 05:52 PM
The Egyptian Mau mix tipped his head to the side, suddenly a bit more curious about this cat. "So, were you born here?" He asked in a suddenly polite tone, sitting down. He quite suspected he awnser to be: No, I was a kittypet Or something like that, because that collar wait, no, chain or whatever he had called it was just screaming: Twolegs!

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 14th, 2017, 05:59 PM
The Egyptian Mau mix tipped his head to the side, suddenly a bit more curious about this cat. "So, were you born here?" He asked in a suddenly polite tone, sitting down. He quite suspected he awnser to be: No, I was a kittypet Or something like that, because that collar wait, no, chain or whatever he had called it was just screaming: Twolegs!

Hawkstar

Steel lowered his head
" filthy twoleg s I was a fighting cat " he m meowed as the chain kept on poking him causing him to hiss

aleka!
September 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Wait, what's that exactly?" He asked, though he kind of got what it meant. His past owners forced him to fight then? Mercury wondered, flicking his tail once again.

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 14th, 2017, 06:27 PM
"Wait, what's that exactly?" He asked, though he kind of got what it meant. His past owners forced him to fight then? Mercury wondered, flicking his tail once again.

Hawkstar

"I was forced to fight other helpless cats " meowed as he sat down he looked at the other direction

aleka!
September 14th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"Oh." The dark blue tom stated simply, wondering if he should maybe comfort the other cat. His sister, Eclipse, was better at this interacting with other cats than he was.

@Hawkstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469)

Leucos
September 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"Oh." The dark blue tom stated simply, wondering if he should maybe comfort the other cat. His sister, Eclipse, was better at this interacting with other cats than he was.

@Hawkstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469)

The Tom licked his paw and his neck he hated looking helpless but it's been awhile since had company . His green eyes glowed a little bit , steel had his ears down even mentioning his past was sickening ! His body aches all the time tired none the less . He never seemed to get enough food no matter how many rabbits he ate he was just souless .

aleka!
September 14th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Mercury huffed quietly. Well. There went that attempt at social interaction. Why had he made the mistake of coming into this den? Why wasn't he expecting another cat to be here? You imbecile! He hissed at himself inwardly, curling his claws into the ground.

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Mercury huffed quietly. Well. There went that attempt at social interaction. Why had he made the mistake of coming into this den? Why wasn't he expecting another cat to be here? You imbecile! He hissed at himself inwardly, curling his claws into the ground.

Hawkstar

" I'm not the one who is great for conversation so sorry " he meowed with a shrug . " but it's nice to have company once in a blue moon " he added he crept closer to mercury but tried to seem a little less frightening his claws where sheathed he kept a calm demeanour

aleka!
September 14th, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Well, at least I'm not the only one." The feline attempted to joke, but it came out his of muzzle blunt. He sighed inwardly, moving his gaze toward his paws.

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
"Well, at least I'm not the only one." The feline attempted to joke, but it came out his of muzzle blunt. He sighed inwardly, moving his gaze toward his paws.

Hawkstar

" well where all mad here " he said with a smirk

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Flameleaf
Pistachio the healer charged in,” RUSSET!” Tears were streaming down the healers face she gasped and continued crying,” This mean fighter- Hybrid attacked me for being a healer and gave me these wounds!” She raised her forearm showing some scratches on her arms and legs. She gasped,” Can you kill him for me- or if you don’t want to kill him, teach him a lesson?” (Sorry gotta rush this as she needs to be in Shadowclan before the battle starts)

Tundra
October 15th, 2017, 12:59 PM
(Woah, okay!)

Russet lifted her head. "Someone attacked you..." She muttered. "Who?"

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 03:02 PM
(Woah, okay!)

Russet lifted her head. "Someone attacked you..." She muttered. "Who?"
Pistachio sorta disliked her sister’s lack of terror,” Hybrid! KILL HIM OR ATLEAST SOMETHING!” She half-shrieked half whispered. (Lol...I luv Russet already)

Tundra
October 15th, 2017, 04:20 PM
[Suppose to attack him?]

Russet stared at Pistachio, half asleep. "Umm..."

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 04:22 PM
[Suppose to attack him?]

Russet stared at Pistachio, half asleep. "Umm..."
(Yeah, Hybrid fought Pistachio and Russet basically is friends with Hybrid and refuses to fight)
Pistachio scowled,” Russet please, fight and maybe kill Hybrid. I can resist healing.” Her real self only came out with Russet.

Tundra
October 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Russet's ears pricked at the sound of Hybrid's name. "No!" She hissed.
"I won't attack him! Find someone else or do it yourself!"

Mango
October 16th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Russet's ears pricked at the sound of Hybrid's name. "No!" She hissed.
"I won't attack him! Find someone else or do it yourself!"
Pistachio felt hurt and she ran out of the den to Shadowclan.

Tundra
October 16th, 2017, 10:48 PM
[wow]

Russet watched as her go and rested her head on her paws, not caring.

[Are they gonna fight each other in a battle?]

Mango
October 17th, 2017, 05:46 PM
[wow]

Russet watched as her go and rested her head on her paws, not caring.

[Are they gonna fight each other in a battle?]
(No after DS is destoryed I’ll let you know when Russet can come to the border question why she became a traitor)

Tundra
October 18th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Okay