PDA

View Full Version : GOD SAVE US FROM TRUMP!!!!

Mango
November 10th, 2016, 09:28 AM
WE ALL ARE GOING TO DIE.... I'M GOING TO IRELAND! GOD SAVE US... ADMINS IF YOU CAN CREATE A PETRIFIED MOOD

HOW DO YOU FEEL TOWARDS HIM!!!!

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM
My feelings are so intensely negative that they are impossible to describe.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM
No, COME TO CANADA!

Dawn & Dark
November 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Who is he gonna get to build the wall????????????

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 08:49 PM
People... we'll all be fine. America had had worst presidents than Trump. Think about when Obama was elected. Probably a lot of people thought we were doomed, but it's fine. The USA will go on, and the wall probaby isn't going to happen.

November 10th, 2016, 11:20 PM
People... we'll all be fine. America had had worst presidents than Trump. Think about when Obama was elected. Probably a lot of people thought we were doomed, but it's fine. The USA will go on, and the wall probaby isn't going to happen.

Tru: Planning the wall alone might take all of D.T.'s term, and building it will basically probably be like when the Great Wall of China was built: A WHOLE LOTTA YEARS OF WORK! Also, the Mexican president(?) said that he won't pay for the wall, so the wall will probably be out the window. Seriously, people at my school were worried about Trump just because of the wall thing kekeke XDD

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Tru: Planning the wall alone might take all of D.T.'s term, and building it will basically probably be like when the Great Wall of China was built: A WHOLE LOTTA YEARS OF WORK! Also, the Mexican president(?) said that he won't pay for the wall, so the wall will probably be out the window. Seriously, people at my school were worried about Trump just because of the wall thing kekeke XDD
At least someone agrees with me x3

Zan Partizanne
November 11th, 2016, 10:57 AM
At least someone agrees with me x3
I agree as well cant anyone see the things Hillary would have done such as: Going to war with Russia or Letting Terrorists into the United States heck she even wanted to RAISE Taxes also lets not forgot about the deleted and hidden emails

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 11:02 AM
*throws self off Grand Canyon* that is how i feel. About Hillery and Trump and life. *Throws self off Grand Canyon again* I hate them.