PDA

View Full Version : Heatherclan

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Heather clan is the clan of the peaceful and loyal.

So, Would you like to join?

Sorry for the crappy introduction. Anyways, there's a prophecy where a kit is born with unnaturally colored eyes. That kit is said to hold the powers of the stars in their paws. They will live a long, nice life. However... there is a downside to the prophecy. An evil, cold-hearted cat lives amongst the warriors, kits and apprentices, killing off cats and other animals for the fun of it. They are murderers, and like to see people suffer. And they will stop at nothing to kill the all - powerful kit of the prophecy.

The kit in the prophecy, leader, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, and deputy are all open. I'm taking the spot of the evil cat.

Anyways, here's the form:

Name:
Looks:
Persono:
Other:
Questions?:

My form is coming soon!

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Name:BriarKit
Looks: Cream-colored tabby she-cat with one Green eye and one blue
Perso: TBR'PD
other: Welp, Can she be the kit in the prophecy? XD
Questions: same as above Lol

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Sure xD)

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Name: Snaketail
Looks: *coming*
Persono: cold hearted, quiet and unforgiving, snappy and very rude.
Other: nope
Questions?: nope

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
I may make another form with more cats X3 But I'm so excited for this Roleplay, When do we start? XD I'm not rushing you.)

Poppyfrost
Name: Snaketail
Looks: *coming*
Persono: cold hearted, quiet and unforgiving, snappy and very rude.
Questions?: nope

https://goo.gl/images/V67WFn

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 08:47 PM
I may make another form with more cats X3 But I'm so excited for this Roleplay, When do we start? XD I'm not rushing you.)

We can start once all the high ranks are filled :3)

Midnight Rain
November 9th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Name: Fernstar (fernkit, fernpaw, ferncreek)
Looks: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mb2e75641444057a61807305e303a288fo0&pid=15.1 with green eyes
Persono: TBRP'd
Questions?: leader or deputy either is fine

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Accepted, Leader is fine :3)

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Current ranks open: deputy, medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice

Crumbleless
November 9th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Name: Sparrowwing // Ferretsprint
Looks:http://sobi.org/photos/Cat/Istanbul/Other/BlackCat_001.jpg // http://33.media.tumblr.com/3e61e4fb364aacb72e727028caf1b669/tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko2_500.png
Persono:Both TBRP'ed
Other: None
Questions?:Maybe Ferretspirit could be Briairkit's mother? If not then she will be an expecting queen.

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Accepted)

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 09:10 PM
My links aren't working sadly right now, On my computer I can show you BriarKit. But here is my other form:

Name: Deerleap/Sapstream/MarblePaw
Looks: Silver and Brown speckled she-cat/She-cat Tigerstar XD/ Marbled Black and white she-cat with Piercing blue eyes.
Perso:ALL TBR'PD
Other:I know all my herbs X3
Questions: nahh

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Name: Sparrowwing // Ferretsprint
Looks:http://sobi.org/photos/Cat/Istanbul/Other/BlackCat_001.jpg // http://33.media.tumblr.com/3e61e4fb364aacb72e727028caf1b669/tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko2_500.png
Persono:Both TBRP'ed
Other: None
Questions?:Maybe Ferretspirit could be Briairkit's mother? If not then she will be an expecting queen.

And sure X3 she needs one and it would be strange having a kit Run around camp without a mother.

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Accepted, we can start now!) Snaketail sat in the shadows of the clearing, his head lowered and gaze unwavering. His snake - like tail curled around his paws and he blinked slowly, sweeping his eyes across the camp. A low growl rumbled in his throat, then he stood up and slowly padded out of camp.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Cream Colored she-kit, Specifically BriarKit, Stumbled out of the berserk Her usually Colored eyes Gazing across The camp. She had a deeply curious expression Across her face, It was clear to see she was curious. She wondered what lie ahead of her kithood and later-life. She shifted her paws in the dust, Her gazing turning from bright to uncomfortable in embarrassment. She watched the attitude of a Gray cat disappear from the camp entrance,"Stubbon Warriors..."She mumbled to herself as her tail swished from side to side./Marbletail Was in the medicine den, The fragrance of Honey and herbs in Her Pretty marbled pelt, She sorted The Borage leaves from Chervil leaves, Their bitter scent hadn't seemed to bother her, But keeping herbs Tidy was a hot to her. She Gazed at A shriveled up stem of cat mint, She hated Stale Herbs inside of the Medicine den to she could make a mistake with them, Freh herbs are always needed,"Maybe I'll go herb picking for Fresh ones."she suggested to herself, it would kill some time she'd do than be cleaning the elder's Ticks.

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Snaketail stalked around in the undergrowth, flicking his tail and unseat hinges his sharp claws. He ran his tongue along his fangs and narrowed his eyes, padding forwards. A bush rustling made him stop dead in his tracks and slowly lower his body to the ground, making sure to not let his pelt or tail brush up against the leaves. A large, plump squirrel scuttled out from the thick leaves, nibbling on a acorn. It's black beady eyes focused on none other than the nut. Snaketail kept his gaze locked on the squirrel, still unmoving. As he bunched on his hind muscles and leapt towards the small creature, it chirped in alarm, dropped the nut and darted off. Snaketail landed on all fours and slid, turning and dashing after the squirrel. It jumped up on a tree, running up the trunk in purr terror. Snaketail hissed madly and jumped up, snagging the squirrels tail and dropping it on the ground. The rodent hit the ground, stunned, then blinked and tried running away. Snaketail trotted forwards and trapped it under his clawed paw, adding pressure to make it stop moving. Then he leaned down and snapped it's neck, making it go limp. Snaketail buried the squirrel near the tree, rubbing up against the trunk and marking his scent. Then, he continued on his hunting.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Sapstream Tasted the air Carefully, The aromas of the forest and cats mingling together she Scrunched Up her nose to the scent of Stale and four Fox Coming Toward Down Wind. She didn't bother follow, She padded from the spot she had rested in and caugh the scuffing up a Wood Mouse In the Swaying grass, She settled Onto her haunches, Her weight Masking the noise she were to make without it. She stalked Carefully and patiently, Waiting for the moment to strike she pounced forward the mouse Attempted to scamper away, But She was quicker. One lash of her paw the wood Mouse's life ended, UT was now her fresh Prey./The young warrior, DeerLeap Leapt around The Heather Scented Clearing, She was heading towards the Fresh kill pile until she saw a small Light brown Colored she-kit, She had One Green and one Blue eye. DeerLwap hadn't seen the unusual kit in her clan before, But the she-kit seemed bright and Friendly,"Hello, Young kit." DeerLeap Mewwd to the kit, She stared but cleared her throat."H-Hi..."She stammered. Surprised to the young warrior's Appearance./SapStream Was digging up her fresh kill she had caught hunting, Until She caught A half familiar and Unfamiliar Reek, It was cat definiately. Though she struggled to Scent, She Followed the strange Reek Around the clan Territory until she caught A glimpse of Grey, She Scrambled into a pile of Bramble, She risked her life, She had made noise and knew it could've lead consiquence.

Poppyfrost
November 9th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Snaketail's ears twitched and he stopped again, his tail lashing in annoyance. His eyes narrowed once more and he dug his claws into the ground, staying rooted. He parted his jaws to taste the air, getting a whiff of cat. The low growl returned and the fur along his shoulder blades bristled. He lifted his head a tad bit, flexed the muscles in his legs, then bounded off towards the noise. The scent was very familair, and he knew it to be one of his. However, he could have been making quite a ruckus up in the undergrowth, stopping every few seconds to taste the air and wave his snake - like tail in the air. He even hissed, trying to scare whoever it was off. Sheathing his claws, he slowly started forwards.

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Fernstar sat on a rock with a mouse. She nibbled at it, worried about the clan. Leafall was coming and she was hoping they could stay strong.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Name: Pebblefoot
Looks: grey with white stripes and paws, yellow eyes, scar from forehead to right ear
Persono: lazy, likes patrolling, protecting the clan
Other: Scar was caused by a fall off a cliff.
Questions?: None

Poppyfrost
November 10th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Accepted)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Pebblefoot stretched as he entered the clearing. He walked to the fresh kill pile.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Bump for Le prez)

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Bump for Le prez)
SORRY!!!!!!)SapStream Quivered in fear and Backed farther into the Bramble, The Movement Triggering a Thorn To tear into her Flesh, With a yowl of pain she bounded from the Bramble and stood in the wide clearing her gaze was now fixed to a Grey Tom with a Tail that sent a shiver down her spine, She Hissed But Stayed A little Content, Flexing her claws Uncomfortable in the dust and leaf litter. This cat she had seen before, But never knew his name nor Met him,"Who are you?"She hissed in annoyance and Curled her lip into an aggressive Snarl.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:06 PM
As Snaketail heard a yowl, and the rustling of bushes, he instinctively unsheathed his claws and reared up, hissing as the she-cat came crashing out of the bushes. Snaketail landed back down, lashing his tail and growling. "I'm Snaketail, you idiot! I'm in Heatherclan with you!"

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 11th, 2016, 06:15 PM
(I was thinking maybe Snake tail and Sapstream a ship XD they go well Together.)"Sorry that you like a turtle and never come out of your Shell!"She hissed in a complain, Her tail Flicking in annoyance to the Tom's Insult, Though it didn't bother her not One bit, The Tom amused her in dome way though, a way she couldn't understand

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Yaaas xD) Snaketail growled softly, his ears twitching. "That doesn't mean you have to treat me like I'm a rouge." His voice was laced with annoyance and his bristled hair flattened as he calmed down.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 11th, 2016, 08:28 PM
She met the grey tom's gaze, he was right, He shouldn't be treated like a rogue or Loner,"Then I apologize, SnakeTail."She calmed Her Sarcastic Tone and shifted her paws in the dust, Embarrassment sweeping over the young She-cat.

Poppyfrost
November 11th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Snaketail sighed, sheathing his claws. "You are forgiven." He said softly, watching her shuffle her paws. Something about this she-cat made him feel.... very strange inside.

Crumbleless
November 12th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Sparrowwing picked up down shriveled chamoline in his jaws and stuck his black head out of the medicine cat den letting the leaves blow across camp. He knew that not even Briarkit would eat leaves. It was a mousebrained thing to do. But kits always came with suprises. The medicine cat slowly shook his head before retreating back into his den and continuing to sort herbs as if he were entirely ignoring his apprentice. // Ferretsprint lounged in the nursery feeling like it would take a long time for Briarkit to become an apprentice. It felt strange to not be able to hunt for queens and elders but she had to deal with it even if she felt useless. Standing up the queen padded out of the nursery her eyes sweeping the clearing for something to do. Anything to do. Her mate, Jumpfoot, had died in a fox fight to an infection. Ferretsprint was expecting when she had to morn for her lost mate and her kit who would never know her father.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 12th, 2016, 09:25 AM
SapStream had her intense gaze fixed on snaketail, she didn't feel intension to hurt the Tom at all, he made her feel a certain way inside that she just couldn't explain, She began to feel hot in embarrassment, Her paws now covered in dust from the shuffling,"oh..i-i gotta get back to
Camp.."She stammered and began towards The scent of her clan mates, she gave the grey Tom one last blade and disappeared into the undergrowth. Why do I feel like this?! she began to wonder why She had felt do embarrassment around the Chilled gaze of the Tom,
But she was just about done worrying. //Marblepaw scuffled around in The Medicine Den, sorting Herbs, Blackberry leaves from Borage leaves and Daisy leaves from Chervil Leaves, The Herb supply was well for any approaching Leaf-bare, the one Here she had less of was Burdock Root,"We're low on Burdock Root."She didn't meet meet her mentors Gaze, She had been carefully putting the leaves back in the supply, Sorted and Fresh. //Briarkit's eyes widened As she saw her mother pad out of the nursery, She squeaked Excitedly, Her short but already fluffy Tail wagging behind her as if she were a dog, She pelted Over to her mother And skidded two a halt, Fixing her both different colored Gaze On her mother,"Hi, Ferretsprint!" She Mewed Happily, Then turned her gaze to Leaves Scuffling in the wind From the Medicine Den, The Scent smelled different to the 4 moon old kit, she Batted At a leaf That went just above her Muzzle, it smelled Shriveled and foul.

Poppyfrost
November 12th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Snaketail sighed ad went back to where he buried the squirrel, digging it back out and taking it to the camp. His tail drooped, but his eyes and ears were alert. The squirrel hung limp in his jaws and he set it down on the fresh-kill pile, then sat down in the clearing and quietly groomed his pelt.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Pebblefoot layed in the clearing eating a mouse.

Crumbleless
November 13th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Sparrowwing nodded,"That's the reason I chose you. Since your so observant." He mewed hoping that he could get a closer bond with Marblepaw that most mentors and apprentices shared. The medicine cat picked up a shriveled mallow leaf with a claw,"What is this herb and what is it used for?" He asked. Sparrowwing had never told his apprentice what this herb was but still was curious. // Ferretsprint smiled at Briarkit," Your just like your father was." She mewed as she watched her kit scamper after the chamoline leaf.

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Name: Maplefall.
Looks: She's a dark red cat with a tan muzzle, legs, chest and tail.
Persona: Calm, cunning, secretive and observant.
Other: She has a fear of snakes.
Questions?: Could she help snaketail? If yes could she be his sister?

Poppyfrost
November 13th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Sure! :D)