PDA

View Full Version : JungleClan and Mistclan- The Forest Divided

Honeykit
November 9th, 2016, 07:02 PM
The grass sparkled with dew, as your paws ran as fast as they could carry you. You take a deep breath, noticing you came way too far.. A pretty she-cat sat on a log fallen over. "Welcome to Jungleclan."

--
General Information
-Being in the jungle there are going to be obstacles such as floods.
-Three deputies. One for the camp,hunting, and meeting. Also deputies can have more then one apprentice before or after being a deputy.
-Medicine cats can have two apprentices but not at the same time. The other apprentice has to be a full medicine cat before getting a new one.
-Queen can have two mates. Kits for everyone!
-LGTB mates are allowed.
-No prophecies unless I decide one is active
--

Today's Weather
85*F - Greenleaf
55% Chance Of Rain
Direction of Wind: S
Flooding chance: 20.4%
Prophecies:Not Active
--
Fourm:
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:
Questions/Comments:

--
Filled Positions:
Leader- Junglestar - Bram246
Hunting Deputy: Falconclaw-Honeykit
Camp Deputy: Ashstorm-Sagie
Meetings Deputy: Autumnlake-Ruby
Medicine Cat: Blackberrysnow- Sagie
Medicine Cat AAp (Full): Mosspaw-Starfall
Medicine Cat App:
Warriors: Shadowflight-Honeykit,Cedarfrost-Starfall
Apprentices: Leafpaw-Starfall
Kits: Brindlekit-Silverheart, Tigerkit-Bram246, Seedkit-Ruby
Queens:
Elders:
(Russetkit, Russetpaw,Russetflight-Sagie
Shadowflight/Falconclaw kits
Not born yet)

Mistclan is located by a secluded waterfall with a forest around it. Because of this Mistclan eats both fish and forest prey. Mistclan goes by different roles for ranks
Champion (Leader)
Knight (Deputy)
Major (Warrior)
Trainee (Apprentice)
Minor (kit)
Counselor (Elder)
Trainer (Mentor)
Queen (stays the same)
Magi (Med Cat)
Mistclan believes in their own Starclan called Cats of The Stars. Mistclan also has 2 deputies but their places are taken as is leader(cuz dats me). If you were to address a Champion you would call them Champion (a simple name like Flame) same goes for Knight, Magi, Minor, Counselor, Trainer, and Major. Although If you were addressing a Queen or a Trainee you would call them Queen (coat color like White) or Trainee (coat color like Red). The form to fill out is below. Please choose one name like Flame, Tiger, or Blossom. NO DOUBLE NAMES plz.
Form:
Name:
Characteristics:
Brief roleplay with that character:
~~~~~
My form
Name: River
Brief description of appearance: silver tabby with blue eyes
Characteristics: sweet, kind, gentle, firm, commanding
Brief roleplay with that character: Champion River looked over her clan that was thriving in the hollow beneath her. She jumped down from her rock and headed to the fresh-kill pile.

Champion- River (Honeykit)
Knight 1- Meadow (Floof the Temmie Flakes) Knight 2- Open
Magi- Silver (Clearstream- btw don't call her Magi River, she'll claw you then refuse to bind your wounds)
Magi Trainee- Black - Moon (Moonfang)
Majors
Sky (Fenris)
Splinter (SplinterTail)
Shade (Shadow)
Night (Starfall)
Thorn (vixenandwillowlikescookies)
Trainee's
Cream- Duck (Fenris)
Blue- Cave (Bram246)
Queens
Blossom- Dapple (vixenandwillowlikescookies)
Aurora- Cloud (cinder)
Minors
Counselors
Trainers and Trainees
Trainer Sky to Trainee Blue
Trainer Splinter to Trainee Cream
Silver to Trainee Black

Mistclan text is blue
Jungleclan text is green
Border meetings are purple

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 07:05 PM
( :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama: )

~Vixen~
November 9th, 2016, 07:06 PM
heyo i will join!

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Boop

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Junglestar slept in her den. Her tail twitched as she dreamed.

Tigerkit played in the clearing with a moss ball

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Name: Duskflower
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Queen
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ee/54/14/ee5414113e10b9db45a43b26a0f55030.jpg
Perso: TBRP'ed
Backstory(optional): Thinking of it..
Other: She can be Tigerkit and Brindlekit's mother if wanted
Questions/Comments: None

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Name: Duskflower
Role: Queen
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ee/54/14/ee5414113e10b9db45a43b26a0f55030.jpg
Backstory(optional): Thinking of it..
Other: She can be Tigerkit and Brindlekit's mother if wanted
Questions/Comments: None
Accepted! Duskflower can be Tigerkit's mom!

Tigressy
November 13th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Name: Tigressclaw
Role: Warrior
Looks: Tiger pelt. A very big and strong cat with tiger fur
Perso: Big and Strong
Backstory(optional): I had a dream with a prophecy that I was joining a clan called Jungleclan, so the dream show me the way to the Jungleclan territory and I decided to join Jungleclan.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Name: Tigressclaw
Looks: Tiger pelt. A very big and strong cat with tiger fur
Perso: Big and Strong
Backstory(optional): I had a dream with a prophecy that I was joining a clan called Jungleclan, so the dream show me the way to the Jungleclan territory and I decided to join Jungleclan.
Accepted!(Your cats age has to be in moons.)

Tigressy
November 13th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Accepted!(Your cats age has to be in moons.)
Thank you. My age is 20 moons

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Duskflower was crouched over the half-eaten carcass of a flying squirrel. Between every mouthful, she would glance over her shoulder at her two kits, Brindlekit and Tigerkit. With a flick of her tail, she swallowed another mouthful. She bent down to get another, which finished the prey. She cleaned her pelt, still mostly aware of her kits.

Tigressy
November 13th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Tigressclaw: -It's a nice time to hunt. I'm going to hunt prey for Jungleclan's fresh prey pile.
*Tigressclaw goes to the forest to hunt.*

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Name: Raincloud
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO2ark34gp-uww20OO4lx-TfPjQMZ1z6uugswGT8McquNbUT5U
Backstory(optional): Just a regular warrior, born in the clan
Other: None
Questions/Comments: None)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Name: Raincloud
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO2ark34gp-uww20OO4lx-TfPjQMZ1z6uugswGT8McquNbUT5U
Backstory(optional): Just a regular warrior, born in the clan
Other: None
Questions/Comments: None)
Accepted!

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Tigressclaw: -It's a nice time to hunt. I'm going to hunt prey for Jungleclan's fresh prey pile.
*Tigressclaw goes to the forest to hunt.*
(I don't mean to be rude but read the guidelines and FAQ for examples on how to roleplay.)

Tigressy
November 13th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Tigressclaw: -I'm back! I was hunting. I got a rabbit and a squirrel.
*Tigressclaw puts the squirrel in the Jungleclan's fresh prey pile and choose the rabbit to eat. After eating the rabbit, Tigressclaw goes to the warrior's den and sleeps for 2 hours. Tigressclaw wakes up and think on her dream - It was a crazy dream - Tigressclaw remember the dream with a dark forest and 2 cats running on it. Tigressclaw decided to back to the Jungleclan's forest to hunt more, because the clan needs some prey for the pile. Tigressclaw goes hunting again. After hunting, Tigressclaw's back with a mouse and puts it in the fresh prey pile. Tigressclaw wants to do something new, what I do now?*

Tigressy
November 13th, 2016, 05:13 PM
(I don't mean to be rude but read the guidelines and FAQ for examples on how to roleplay.)
I'm sorry. I'm new on this type of roleplay. I will take a look on FAQ

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry. I'm new on this type of roleplay. I will take a look on FAQ
(Okay!)

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:32 PM
i joined this right because XD i dont see my form)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:35 PM
i joined this right because XD i dont see my form)
(If your cat is in the list then you can start RP. If it's not make a form.)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Mistclan text is blue
Jungleclan text is green
Border meetings are purple
(Just a reminder)

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:45 PM
ok my charctors are on the form )

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 05:55 AM
*Tigressclaw waked up and walked to the forest. Tigressclaw catches a mouse and a rabbit. Tigressclaw walked back to the Jungleclan territory and puts the prey into fresh prey pile. She walked into the forest again. Tigressclaw runs to the Jungleclan border. She had a dream of cats running into Jungleclan territory.*

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 07:58 AM
*Tigressclaw waked up and walked to the forest. Tigressclaw catches a mouse and a rabbit. Tigressclaw walked back to the Jungleclan territory and puts the prey into fresh prey pile. She walked into the forest again. Tigressclaw runs to the Jungleclan border. She had a dream of cats running into Jungleclan territory.*
(Okay. You did better. But here's an example(I'm using Aleka's cat)-

Duskflower was crouched over the half-eaten carcass of a flying squirrel. Between every mouthful, she would glance over her shoulder at her two kits, Brindlekit and Tigerkit. With a flick of her tail, she swallowed another mouthful. She bent down to get another, which finished the prey. She cleaned her pelt, still mostly aware of her kits.-

Don't do like do a bunch of actions or things at once. Roleplay or RP in third person for your character. Like 'Tigressclaw padded back to camp with two mice hanging from her mouth. She still thought of the dream she had moons ago and laughed to herself. She never thought she would find JungleClan and that Junglestar would accept her.' Or something like that. Sorry if I'm confusing. Not the best at explaining stuff.)

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Blossom yawned lying on her back then remembered she was expecting and leapt from her nest happily she bolted from her den and sat in a sunnyspot she loved the sun // thorn stared at aall the cats he ws generally antisocial but has always wanted a mate 'if anyone would accept you as a mate ' the voice in his head scoffed at him

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Blossom yawned lying on her back then remembered she was expecting and leapt from her nest happily she bolted from her den and sat in a sunnyspot she loved the sun // thorn stared at aall the cats he ws generally antisocial but has always wanted a mate 'if anyone would accept you as a mate ' the voice in his head scoffed at him
(MistClan is blue.)

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:29 PM
oops SORRY i will remeber that next time XD )

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Junglestar looked at her den entrance. She wondered what her clan was up to. She arched her back as she walked to the clearing.

Tigerkit was still playing with moss ball.

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 12:56 PM
(Okay. You did better. But here's an example(I'm using Aleka's cat)-

Duskflower was crouched over the half-eaten carcass of a flying squirrel. Between every mouthful, she would glance over her shoulder at her two kits, Brindlekit and Tigerkit. With a flick of her tail, she swallowed another mouthful. She bent down to get another, which finished the prey. She cleaned her pelt, still mostly aware of her kits.-

Don't do like do a bunch of actions or things at once. Roleplay or RP in third person for your character. Like 'Tigressclaw padded back to camp with two mice hanging from her mouth. She still thought of the dream she had moons ago and laughed to herself. She never thought she would find JungleClan and that Junglestar would accept her.' Or something like that. Sorry if I'm confusing. Not the best at explaining stuff.)
You're good explaining. Thank you so much

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Tigressclaw walked back to the Jungleclan camp with two mouses on her mouth, wondering if anyone saw her in the Jungleclan border.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Tigressclaw walked back to the Jungleclan camp with two mouses on her mouth, wondering if anyone saw her in the Jungleclan border.
(You don't have to put JungleClan in front of everything. Your character is already in the clan.)
Junglestar saw Tigressclaw enter camp with two mice. She trotted over and smiled,"Hello Tigressclaw! I see you've been hunting!"

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"Hello Junglestar" Tigressclaw mewed and deposited the mices in the fresh prey pile.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 01:38 PM
The tortishell she cat looked at the pile of prey,"You been hunting alot."

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 01:50 PM
"Yea, I was wondering about a dream that I've had everyday" Tigressclaw mewed with her eyes getting dark. "I had a dream about a dark forest that looks to much like our territory and cats running

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 01:59 PM
"Yea, I was wondering about a dream that I've had everyday" Tigressclaw mewed with her eyes getting dark. "I had a dream about a dark forest that looks to much like our territory and cats running
Junglestar tilted her head,"Like another clan of cats?"

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:02 PM
"Yea, I think so, I never saw the cats of my dream" Tigressclaw purred

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Junglestar thumped her tail on the ground,"I'll talk to the medicine cat about this.,"she took a mouse from the pile,"Thanks for hunting"

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:40 PM
"You're welcome" Tigressclaw nodded picking a rabbit to eat

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Laying at the edge of the clearing Junglestar started eating her mouse.