PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Fawn
October 4th, 2016, 12:40 AM

Autumnblaze
October 13th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Red and Woodpecker stumbled into the clearing after Navy. The dark blue toms voice raised,"Come on! Listen up! I don't want you two hurting each other so I went to the twolegplace and fetched some stupid kits for you to practice skills on. They are useless to us so feel free to kill them. I found a litter of five out on the street so I'll show you on one and you kill the others." Evil ambition flashed in the Red and Woodpeckers eyes as they thought of the pure joy of watching a small kit die in agonizing pain. Navy grabbed one of the kits by the scruff and to show that he meant harm, he threw it hard onto the ground, cracking its head a bit as blood spilled and it cried in pain. "Now, make the cat suffer really badly instead of just killing it. Now watch as I kill this stupid piece of fox dung!" The kit squealed in pain as Navy sank his claws into its ear and tore it off as tons of blood seeped out and did the same for the other ear. He then sank his claws deeply into its nose and left it bloodied as he stabbed its eyes then sliced its belly open. It was still slightly alive so he slammed its head on a rock, completely cracking its entire skull then stuffed its mouth with dirt so it couldn't breathe and pressed his unsheathed claws into it's throat as he watched happily as the kit died completely covered in blood. Licking his paws of blood he spoke, "Now, that's my method to make it suffer but do whatever." His head turned the small kits as he smiled, blood dripping from his mouth, "You're next!" He grabbed them by the scruff and threw them hard as he could to the ground. Red was pleased to see his father kill a kittypet and so dragged his over toward a rock and bit into its neck and slammed its head on the rock multiple times and sliced its belly. The first was dead. He grabbed the other kit and stabbed it with a stick in the chest then pushed its head in a puddle, turning the water red and drowning it. He looked over to see Woodpecker with two dead kits at her paws and all three cats smiled, they would be great fighters!

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 01:28 PM
Eclipse watched this, feeling a bit uneasy. This feels kind of wrong.. but these are a bunch of inbred kits. A growl rumbling in her throat, she stood up. Her tail was waving in excitement. "Toss one to me!" She squealed, dropping into a crouch, her claws unsheathing.

Mercury licked his lips. "I want to try too!" He mewled, his lips curling into a snarl.

JaxenAmethyst
January 29th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Broken sat down in the clearing, awaiting Forest's arrival. Once he saw her, he stood up immediately and nodded his greeting. "We're practicing killing today." He brought out 6 apprentices and 4 kits. "You're going to kill the apprentices first. THAT will test your strength. I'll show you." Broken ordered 3 clan apprentices to fight him. They all charged at him at once. He dodged the first apprentice, performed the half-turn belly rake on the second apprentices' underbelly, and did a Leap and pin on the third apprentice ending with claws smashed into the apprentices underbelly. He still had 2 left. The apprentice he dodged and the apprentice he simply scratched, who was moving slower than the first. He decided to get rid of the faster, stronger apprentice. The sleek black, muscular tom charged at him and leaped into the air, landing with precision behind the apprentice. He quickly ran to him and slid under the apprentice's body, slashing a wound large enough he could stick his paw in it. The apprentice was down. He turned and smirked at the slower apprentice. Charging, he simply butt his head against the apprentice, pushing her backwards. The apprentice lay there, still, as he finished her off with the Killing Bite. "You can do it whichever way you want, but FINISH THEM."

"Now, the kits are for mercy." He began. He needed no break because to him, fighting off mere apprentices was no chore, rather than a hobby. "If you can kill these kits..you have no mercy." Broken pushed out 4 scrawny kits, most likely 1 moon old. "Kill them." He grabbed 2 kits over and grabbed one by the scruff. He smashed it's head on the jagged edge of a large rock, then grabbed the other kit and put it's head in his mouth before chomping down on it. It's head exploded and blood gushed into his mouth. Broken dropped the kit and licked his mouth and whiskers. "Now you try it."

goddess of ducks
January 29th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Broken sat down in the clearing, awaiting Forest's arrival. Once he saw her, he stood up immediately and nodded his greeting. "We're practicing killing today." He brought out 6 apprentices and 4 kits. "You're going to kill the apprentices first. THAT will test your strength. I'll show you." Broken ordered 3 clan apprentices to fight him. They all charged at him at once. He dodged the first apprentice, performed the half-turn belly rake on the second apprentices' underbelly, and did a Leap and pin on the third apprentice ending with claws smashed into the apprentices underbelly. He still had 2 left. The apprentice he dodged and the apprentice he simply scratched, who was moving slower than the first. He decided to get rid of the faster, stronger apprentice. The sleek black, muscular tom charged at him and leaped into the air, landing with precision behind the apprentice. He quickly ran to him and slid under the apprentice's body, slashing a wound large enough he could stick his paw in it. The apprentice was down. He turned and smirked at the slower apprentice. Charging, he simply butt his head against the apprentice, pushing her backwards. The apprentice lay there, still, as he finished her off with the Killing Bite. "You can do it whichever way you want, but FINISH THEM."

"Now, the kits are for mercy." He began. He needed no break because to him, fighting off mere apprentices was no chore, rather than a hobby. "If you can kill these kits..you have no mercy." Broken pushed out 4 scrawny kits, most likely 1 moon old. "Kill them." He grabbed 2 kits over and grabbed one by the scruff. He smashed it's head on the jagged edge of a large rock, then grabbed the other kit and put it's head in his mouth before chomping down on it. It's head exploded and blood gushed into his mouth. Broken dropped the kit and licked his mouth and whiskers. "Now you try it."

(Wow, talk about starting off easy lol)
Forest rushed into the den behind her new trainer. She wore a grin, excitement pulsing through her as she was ready to begin training. She was glad though that Broken had decided to start immediately. As she let her pastel green hues rest on the apprentices, who were older than her, and the kits, several moons younger, her cheerful spirits crashed. It wasn't a simple crash either. She could feel the weight drop in her stomach as she realized what was going to happen. Her paws were rooted to the spot, refusing to take a step closer. As she watched her trainer, dash around like an expert, landing blows and taking them out, one by one, her jaw hung open in astonishment. She was completely stricken with fear. She was appalled by the sight, one apprentice down, then two, then three. All dead now and she couldn't help wondering why the other three were still around. As she listened to the trainer give the word to kill them she was completely frozen to the spot. "B-but Broken, I've never trained or anything bef-" she stopped short. She couldn't fail now, or else she might be Broken's next practice dummy for killing in the most painful and torturous ways.

She stepped forwards, swallowing all her fear, pushing all her doubts to the farthest corner of her mind. She bushed up her pelt as she faced the first apprentice. She slitted her eyes and pulled her ears taut against her head. She crouched down and gave the signal with her tail for one apprentice to advance. She realized the mistake too late. The apprentices were scared for their life, but too scared of Broken to do or say anything, but now that it was Forest's turn, they had better odds. The remaining three rushed her, and she was almost immediately overwhelmed. She unsheathed her claws quickly and landed clumsy blows to whatever she could find. As one cat swiped her hind leg and ran around by her tail, she kicked out, pleased to feel her leg connect with the legs of a cat. She turned around to face the cat, a snarl forming in her lips, but another swiped her side, drawing blood. She yowled in pain and swirled around to the cat. She unleaded a fury of claws in the cats face, scratching its nose, eyes, ears, whatever her claws touched. She felt adrenaline coursing through her, but she still didn't want this. She looked at the two apprentices still standing and gave a hushed hiss. "Go, run, try and go home." She said desperately. To her delight as she rushed forwards, not wanting a broken to be suspicious, one apprentice fled the scene, bolting out the entrance and away into the territory. She attacked the one still on its paws flailing around, untrained and unprepared. She was able to drive the cat against the wall forcing it closer, with less room to move. She lunged forwards, teeth bared and claws outstretched. The apprentice flew over her head and bolted for the Clans. Secretly, she was relieved, but she let out a snarl of frustration as she turned back to the one still dazed on the ground. She knew it would never make it to the territory, she had gotten lucky with the blow. As she moved in and stood, looming over the apprentice, it looked up as if pleading for help. She hesitated a moment and froze. Was this how her father had done it back in Windclan? Standing over them, watching as they pleaded for mercy. She couldn't help thinking that it wasn't. When he robbed Dapplestar of a life, she had been told she went down fighting, never like this. That death was ine for control of power, this was unnecessary and cold blooded. Nonetheless she had to, for fear of Broken. She whispered a quiet 'I'm Sorry' and bit her teeth firmly into its neck. She almost flinched away as the tangy metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, but forced her body to keep position as she felt the life force and heartbeat slowly fade to nothing. She finally stepped back to watch the next demonstration.

She watched, horrified as her trainer bit down in the tiny kits head. She remembered from her days in the Windclan nursery, her fathers deputy's kits. They had been just as tiny when she left, being about 2 moons younger than she. She couldn't help imagining them in the place of this kit. It didn't deserve this. She figured it would serve better to be raised in the Syndicate, not killed like this. She watched as the blood stained the fur around Brokens muzzle, the gore of the scene was something she had never imagined seeing this young. It terrified her, so much that her eyes started burning with the incoming tears. She blinked rapidly, forcing them away, but turned her head when one slipped out and ran a coarse down her cheek. She shook her head forcefully. Murder was to be committed when there was a wrong doing, or someone in the way of goals, or a trueley evil cat who needed punishing. Never, in her mind, did she think that it was to be done like this. As Broken ordered her to move in for a kill, she moved to one of the remaining kits. She frowned, holding back the urge to cry, although she knew it wouldn't last long. Her mouth still felt the taste of the blood, different from that of prey, and not in a pleasant way either. Forest broke, right there in the middle of the clearing, in front of two kits and her new Trainer who seemed to expect so much from her. "I-I can't B-broken! I-I'm s-sorry, I j-just c-can't." She sobbed as she rested her Ebony colored head against the ground, tears flowing down her face like the river that had lined the Windclan territory. She felt bad, but she knew she couldn't kill the innocent kits, she just couldn't.

JaxenAmethyst
January 30th, 2017, 03:00 PM
(Wow, talk about starting off easy lol)
Forest rushed into the den behind her new trainer. She wore a grin, excitement pulsing through her as she was ready to begin training. She was glad though that Broken had decided to start immediately. As she let her pastel green hues rest on the apprentices, who were older than her, and the kits, several moons younger, her cheerful spirits crashed. It wasn't a simple crash either. She could feel the weight drop in her stomach as she realized what was going to happen. Her paws were rooted to the spot, refusing to take a step closer. As she watched her trainer, dash around like an expert, landing blows and taking them out, one by one, her jaw hung open in astonishment. She was completely stricken with fear. She was appalled by the sight, one apprentice down, then two, then three. All dead now and she couldn't help wondering why the other three were still around. As she listened to the trainer give the word to kill them she was completely frozen to the spot. "B-but Broken, I've never trained or anything bef-" she stopped short. She couldn't fail now, or else she might be Broken's next practice dummy for killing in the most painful and torturous ways.

She stepped forwards, swallowing all her fear, pushing all her doubts to the farthest corner of her mind. She bushed up her pelt as she faced the first apprentice. She slitted her eyes and pulled her ears taut against her head. She crouched down and gave the signal with her tail for one apprentice to advance. She realized the mistake too late. The apprentices were scared for their life, but too scared of Broken to do or say anything, but now that it was Forest's turn, they had better odds. The remaining three rushed her, and she was almost immediately overwhelmed. She unsheathed her claws quickly and landed clumsy blows to whatever she could find. As one cat swiped her hind leg and ran around by her tail, she kicked out, pleased to feel her leg connect with the legs of a cat. She turned around to face the cat, a snarl forming in her lips, but another swiped her side, drawing blood. She yowled in pain and swirled around to the cat. She unleaded a fury of claws in the cats face, scratching its nose, eyes, ears, whatever her claws touched. She felt adrenaline coursing through her, but she still didn't want this. She looked at the two apprentices still standing and gave a hushed hiss. "Go, run, try and go home." She said desperately. To her delight as she rushed forwards, not wanting a broken to be suspicious, one apprentice fled the scene, bolting out the entrance and away into the territory. She attacked the one still on its paws flailing around, untrained and unprepared. She was able to drive the cat against the wall forcing it closer, with less room to move. She lunged forwards, teeth bared and claws outstretched. The apprentice flew over her head and bolted for the Clans. Secretly, she was relieved, but she let out a snarl of frustration as she turned back to the one still dazed on the ground. She knew it would never make it to the territory, she had gotten lucky with the blow. As she moved in and stood, looming over the apprentice, it looked up as if pleading for help. She hesitated a moment and froze. Was this how her father had done it back in Windclan? Standing over them, watching as they pleaded for mercy. She couldn't help thinking that it wasn't. When he robbed Dapplestar of a life, she had been told she went down fighting, never like this. That death was ine for control of power, this was unnecessary and cold blooded. Nonetheless she had to, for fear of Broken. She whispered a quiet 'I'm Sorry' and bit her teeth firmly into its neck. She almost flinched away as the tangy metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, but forced her body to keep position as she felt the life force and heartbeat slowly fade to nothing. She finally stepped back to watch the next demonstration.

She watched, horrified as her trainer bit down in the tiny kits head. She remembered from her days in the Windclan nursery, her fathers deputy's kits. They had been just as tiny when she left, being about 2 moons younger than she. She couldn't help imagining them in the place of this kit. It didn't deserve this. She figured it would serve better to be raised in the Syndicate, not killed like this. She watched as the blood stained the fur around Brokens muzzle, the gore of the scene was something she had never imagined seeing this young. It terrified her, so much that her eyes started burning with the incoming tears. She blinked rapidly, forcing them away, but turned her head when one slipped out and ran a coarse down her cheek. She shook her head forcefully. Murder was to be committed when there was a wrong doing, or someone in the way of goals, or a trueley evil cat who needed punishing. Never, in her mind, did she think that it was to be done like this. As Broken ordered her to move in for a kill, she moved to one of the remaining kits. She frowned, holding back the urge to cry, although she knew it wouldn't last long. Her mouth still felt the taste of the blood, different from that of prey, and not in a pleasant way either. Forest broke, right there in the middle of the clearing, in front of two kits and her new Trainer who seemed to expect so much from her. "I-I can't B-broken! I-I'm s-sorry, I j-just c-can't." She sobbed as she rested her Ebony colored head against the ground, tears flowing down her face like the river that had lined the Windclan territory. She felt bad, but she knew she couldn't kill the innocent kits, she just couldn't.
Broken narrowed his eyes at his Trainee. She had been off to a good start until one had fled from her. He growled lowly but decided to wait and see what she did with the kits. Once she dropped to the ground, tears streaming, Broken stood over her, over-looking the gore of the scene. He snarled, raised his paw, unsheathed his claws, and clawed Forest's cheek. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM, MOUSE-BRAIN!" He shouted, most likely enough for the entire forest to hear. He took a deep breath as he stared deathly into Forest's eyes, his red eyes seeming to glow. He kept them narrowed, knowing he was serious. "We'll be back tomorrow.. For now, we'll have to shelter these disgraces and bring them back out for tomorrow." He began padding to the DS Camp, but turned around only for a quick moment. "With that attitude, you may as well stay a hunter." He scoffed.

goddess of ducks
January 30th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Broken narrowed his eyes at his Trainee. She had been off to a good start until one had fled from her. He growled lowly but decided to wait and see what she did with the kits. Once she dropped to the ground, tears streaming, Broken stood over her, over-looking the gore of the scene. He snarled, raised his paw, unsheathed his claws, and clawed Forest's cheek. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM, MOUSE-BRAIN!" He shouted, most likely enough for the entire forest to hear. He took a deep breath as he stared deathly into Forest's eyes, his red eyes seeming to glow. He kept them narrowed, knowing he was serious. "We'll be back tomorrow.. For now, we'll have to shelter these disgraces and bring them back out for tomorrow." He began padding to the DS Camp, but turned around only for a quick moment. "With that attitude, you may as well stay a hunter." He scoffed.

Forest didn't dare look up at her trainer, she was already distract enough. She knew that if she looked into Brokens eyes, she would see anger, or rage, disappointment, or something completely different. She realized she had failed her task and continued to beat herself up for it. She had failed, what would her father think? He certainly would not approve, that was certain. She felt bad, but was able to clear away the tears, stop the snuffling. She raised her head to mutter. "L-look Broken I'm sorry, b-it I-" she was stopped short as a wail of fear escaped her as Brokens claws sliced down the side of her face. She stepped back, raising a paw to her cheek. She dabbed at the sticky red blood that slowly leaked from the wound. Horror struck, she gaze in fear at her trainer as he stalked away. His last words stung her. She wanted to be like her father. And the Syndicate was not like the Clans, you had to choose your role, not switch. If she couldn't impress Broken, she would be a hunter, failing both her father and mother, which to her was the biggest failure of them all.

JaxenAmethyst
January 31st, 2017, 02:35 PM
Forest didn't dare look up at her trainer, she was already distract enough. She knew that if she looked into Brokens eyes, she would see anger, or rage, disappointment, or something completely different. She realized she had failed her task and continued to beat herself up for it. She had failed, what would her father think? He certainly would not approve, that was certain. She felt bad, but was able to clear away the tears, stop the snuffling. She raised her head to mutter. "L-look Broken I'm sorry, b-it I-" she was stopped short as a wail of fear escaped her as Brokens claws sliced down the side of her face. She stepped back, raising a paw to her cheek. She dabbed at the sticky red blood that slowly leaked from the wound. Horror struck, she gaze in fear at her trainer as he stalked away. His last words stung her. She wanted to be like her father. And the Syndicate was not like the Clans, you had to choose your role, not switch. If she couldn't impress Broken, she would be a hunter, failing both her father and mother, which to her was the biggest failure of them all.
(Go to the Camp Thread now :3)

wren
February 28th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Ajax. A creamy white Tom with a scar trailing down the side of his face symbolized the fact you wouldn't want to mess with him. The fact his shoulders slumped over in a careless demeanour or that his claws were permanently out due to be crushed by rock fall. Caused by enemy cats of course. Never would the arrogant Tom allow himself to be injured or downed by nature. Never. His icy blue eyes scanned the clearing for the small she cat placed under his care. Amya was it? Well she was late and Ajax wasn't too pleased to sit out here looking like he was lost. His tail lashed in anger as his charcoal paws anticipatingly tapped the ground. Each second that passed his irritation grew another level until he finally gave up waiting for her. He stood with a huff and turned towards the bushes that lead him out of the training area. Then taking a few long strides reached the edge of the clearing.

Nighty
Don't post if you can't. I'm not holding you to it.

goddess of ducks
February 28th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Ajax. A creamy white Tom with a scar trailing down the side of his face symbolized the fact you wouldn't want to mess with him. The fact his shoulders slumped over in a careless demeanour or that his claws were permanently out due to be crushed by rock fall. Caused by enemy cats of course. Never would the arrogant Tom allow himself to be injured or downed by nature. Never. His icy blue eyes scanned the clearing for the small she cat placed under his care. Amya was it? Well she was late and Ajax wasn't too pleased to sit out here looking like he was lost. His tail lashed in anger as his charcoal paws anticipatingly tapped the ground. Each second that passed his irritation grew another level until he finally gave up waiting for her. He stood with a huff and turned towards the bushes that lead him out of the training area. Then taking a few long strides reached the edge of the clearing.

@Nighty (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=83)
Don't post if you can't. I'm not holding you to it.

The young lynx like feline had watched her trainer leave the camp. She had stayed behind in the shadows until Ajax had left,then followed, slowly and steadily. This was her first official training session, but she was more than ready for it. She knew she had to impress him, and that she had to make a better entrance tan just, walking in. Seriously, where was the fun in that? Amya ran stealthily through the territory, and when she had seen the beginning of the training area, she climbed. Her dusty, mottled brown pelt helped her to camouflage into her surrounds, but her small stump of a tail was throwing her off balance. She quickly heaved her way up to a branch that extended it's branch over the clearing. Cautiously and steadily, she moved along the branch until she was right above the clearing. With a mischievous little purr, she bunched her muscles and prepared to leap down. Unfortunately, the limb snapped beneath her paws before she could do so. With a loud crack she came tumbling down into the clearing. She hit the ground rather hard, but rolled away. She sprang lightly back to her paws, hissing in frustration. "Fox dung!" she spat. She turned her angry gaze over to her trainer who seemed to be loosing hope and getting ready to leave. "Oh now your leaving? The party's only just begun!" she called happily.

wren
February 28th, 2017, 09:02 PM
The young lynx like feline had watched her trainer leave the camp. She had stayed behind in the shadows until Ajax had left,then followed, slowly and steadily. This was her first official training session, but she was more than ready for it. She knew she had to impress him, and that she had to make a better entrance tan just, walking in. Seriously, where was the fun in that? Amya ran stealthily through the territory, and when she had seen the beginning of the training area, she climbed. Her dusty, mottled brown pelt helped her to camouflage into her surrounds, but her small stump of a tail was throwing her off balance. She quickly heaved her way up to a branch that extended it's branch over the clearing. Cautiously and steadily, she moved along the branch until she was right above the clearing. With a mischievous little purr, she bunched her muscles and prepared to leap down. Unfortunately, the limb snapped beneath her paws before she could do so. With a loud crack she came tumbling down into the clearing. She hit the ground rather hard, but rolled away. She sprang lightly back to her paws, hissing in frustration. "Fox dung!" she spat. She turned her angry gaze over to her trainer who seemed to be loosing hope and getting ready to leave. "Oh now your leaving? The party's only just begun!" she called happily.

Snap. Looking up suddnely Ajax flicked his tundra blue eyes around the outstretched branches shielding the clearing. He focused on one specific branch for a prolonged moment before drifting past it slowly. Oblivious to Amya who balenced precariously on said branch. At that point she was prepared to leap. CRACK. The branch only a fox length away gave way under the weight of the trainee and crashed down next to him. Ajax hissed in surprise leaping out of harms way and stares where the branch was. Then followed its path. Interrupted by the sight of a brown ball of fuzz hurtling towards the ground and landing with a thud. Springing back after the hit to her paws to make up for the failed objective. Ajax would have claimed being impressed but failure to stalk choose the right branch was part of knowing how to truly stalk an enemy. He looked down at her Turning to face her fully. He Tom was huge compared to Amya and huge compared to any other cat you could see within the DS really. He snorted in amusement and added following her statement "was that part of the plan?" he snickers at his trainee before Turing back to face her. Sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.

goddess of ducks
February 28th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Snap. Looking up suddnely Ajax flicked his tundra blue eyes around the outstretched branches shielding the clearing. He focused on one specific branch for a prolonged moment before drifting past it slowly. Oblivious to Amya who balenced precariously on said branch. At that point she was prepared to leap. CRACK. The branch only a fox length away gave way under the weight of the trainee and crashed down next to him. Ajax hissed in surprise leaping out of harms way and stares where the branch was. Then followed its path. Interrupted by the sight of a brown ball of fuzz hurtling towards the ground and landing with a thud. Springing back after the hit to her paws to make up for the failed objective. Ajax would have claimed being impressed but failure to stalk choose the right branch was part of knowing how to truly stalk an enemy. He looked down at her Turning to face her fully. He Tom was huge compared to Amya and huge compared to any other cat you could see within the DS really. He snorted in amusement and added following her statement "was that part of the plan?" he snickers at his trainee before Turing back to face her. Sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.
Amya had recovered fairly quickly from the fall. She gave her long fur a good shake, releasing all the extra dust that had accumulated there during her tuck and roll maneuver. She finally looked back at the feline, a broad, cocky smiled etched across her maw. She gave a shrug as she noticed the fear that was ebbing away. She had succeeded partially. Scaring him was part of it. Impressing him another. At least part of it was achieved. "Not entirely. But hey, I can't help that the limb got to skinny to hold me. I scared you though, no denying you jumping away in paid. That's a partial win, and if it's all I get from you then I'll take it!" She replied triumphantly. Small victories were the one that could be won every day. Not everyday did you defeat a Clan. Live and learn, take the small victories. She could handle whatever, take whatever, do whatever, and no one could stand in her way. "But hey, at least you know my stalking skills are good, unless it comes to trees.... I followed you all the way from camp. Impressed?" She asked padding closer, her stump of a tail twitching in amusement.

wren
March 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Amya had recovered fairly quickly from the fall. She gave her long fur a good shake, releasing all the extra dust that had accumulated there during her tuck and roll maneuver. She finally looked back at the feline, a broad, cocky smiled etched across her maw. She gave a shrug as she noticed the fear that was ebbing away. She had succeeded partially. Scaring him was part of it. Impressing him another. At least part of it was achieved. "Not entirely. But hey, I can't help that the limb got to skinny to hold me. I scared you though, no denying you jumping away in paid. That's a partial win, and if it's all I get from you then I'll take it!" She replied triumphantly. Small victories were the one that could be won every day. Not everyday did you defeat a Clan. Live and learn, take the small victories. She could handle whatever, take whatever, do whatever, and no one could stand in her way. "But hey, at least you know my stalking skills are good, unless it comes to trees.... I followed you all the way from camp. Impressed?" She asked padding closer, her stump of a tail twitching in amusement.

[ Sorry for the late reply. Life just got messy and it slipped my mind! ]

"Is that so? Perhaps the branch wasn't the one getting weaker. Perhaps your getting bigger?" he meows with a smirk riding across his lips. The mentioning of him being scared was something he wouldn't admit. Even though he anticipated the branch and some animal tumbling down from the sky. He heard it much to quick for the little trainee to even begin to comprehend. He had this of sort of ability about him, a gift of sorts. He could anticipate the next move of anybody near him, some like onyx where hard to tell. Other times he was at ease knowing what the next felines move was going to be. "Perhaps you revieved a jolt from me. Don't get to excited yet though. Take it in whilst you can because it will never happen again" His eyes sparkled with a sudden interest and for the first time he looked genuinely happy to be out with someone else, other then himself or onyx. Playful banter was going to be something common between him and the trainee. Even just meeting her now he almost felt like he knew her so well already. "With that aside shall we begin?" he questioned.

goddess of ducks
March 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM
[ Sorry for the late reply. Life just got messy and it slipped my mind! ]

"Is that so? Perhaps the branch wasn't the one getting weaker. Perhaps your getting bigger?" he meows with a smirk riding across his lips. The mentioning of him being scared was something he wouldn't admit. Even though he anticipated the branch and some animal tumbling down from the sky. He heard it much to quick for the little trainee to even begin to comprehend. He had this of sort of ability about him, a gift of sorts. He could anticipate the next move of anybody near him, some like onyx where hard to tell. Other times he was at ease knowing what the next felines move was going to be. "Perhaps you revieved a jolt from me. Don't get to excited yet though. Take it in whilst you can because it will never happen again" His eyes sparkled with a sudden interest and for the first time he looked genuinely happy to be out with someone else, other then himself or onyx. Playful banter was going to be something common between him and the trainee. Even just meeting her now he almost felt like he knew her so well already. "With that aside shall we begin?" he questioned.
[Thats quite alright, life gets in the way of stuff, it happens]

Amya twitched her tail. Not the exact response she was hoping for, but it worked. She did like the way he had not shown his fear, even if he did have it. A good fighter would not show fear and hide it in the rare event they did. Fighters and guards were supposed to be fearless right? Well, if not they that's what they certainly made it feel like. "Never happen again huh? Alright, keep tellin' yourself that." She smirked.nfirst day of training and she was really starting to like her mentor. It wasn't exactly who she wanted, like Hannibal or Oynx, but Ajax seemed to be a good guy, at least what she had seen of him so far. "Begin? No....I thought we were just going to stand here and chit chat all day." She remarked cockily. She rolled her pale colored eyes and cast a joking glance back to her Trainer. "Yes I'm ready, whatcha' got for me?" She said, excitement leaking through her voice.

Brilliance
April 10th, 2017, 11:25 PM
The Dusk Syndicate always looked gloomy to the young tom. Everywhere he looked it seemed that the sun didn’t shine. The sky wasn’t blue. The grass weren’t green. It seemed as if mother nature decided to make it her waste dump. It was pretty big exaggeration, but that’s what Lucious felt as he kneaded the ground with his paw, awaiting for his trainer. The tom was excited to learn some valuable moves. Some intimidating moves that he could use in battle. It was the only excitement he felt. The only feeling he had. Was that something wrong? Was it wrong for him to only have this certain feeling when it came to blood thirsty moves and training? Lucious tried to feel sympathy for others. He really has, but nothing seem to come truth in his heart. The tom could remember ever since he was in the nursery with his mother, she would always tell him that she loved him...only he would nod, but the words were foreign to his tongue. Lucious didn’t know if it was love, but he felt some type of feeling towards her. It was most likely a feeling of knowing that he was loved, but did not have the ability to press into it. As far as he knew, he didn’t know what love was. When that fire came...and she was in that tree. All he did was watch until she gagged from too much smoke. All he could do was tilt his head as she was screaming for him to save her, and all he did was look at her in confusion. What did she want for him to do? Save her and risk his own life in the process? That was not Lucious’ specialty.

And, as the tom sat in the clearing, awaiting his trainee, he let out a small sign. He watched with curious eyes as the others trained with their trainers. Some were hardcore than others. Lucious hoped that his trainer was tough. One that could handle his expressionless desires. For Lucious wasn’t the kind to beat around the bush. He liked to get things done the smooth and hard way. For he knew he would succeed. And, perhaps failure was never on his list. It wasn’t in his vocabulary. That word was foreign to him. This tom did not believe in mistakes, and he took it serious whenever he found himself messing up.

Lucious knew he could be anything. Anything. Anything but a weak link.

Nighty

goddess of ducks
April 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM
The Dusk Syndicate always looked gloomy to the young tom. Everywhere he looked it seemed that the sun didn’t shine. The sky wasn’t blue. The grass weren’t green. It seemed as if mother nature decided to make it her waste dump. It was pretty big exaggeration, but that’s what Lucious felt as he kneaded the ground with his paw, awaiting for his trainer. The tom was excited to learn some valuable moves. Some intimidating moves that he could use in battle. It was the only excitement he felt. The only feeling he had. Was that something wrong? Was it wrong for him to only have this certain feeling when it came to blood thirsty moves and training? Lucious tried to feel sympathy for others. He really has, but nothing seem to come truth in his heart. The tom could remember ever since he was in the nursery with his mother, she would always tell him that she loved him...only he would nod, but the words were foreign to his tongue. Lucious didn’t know if it was love, but he felt some type of feeling towards her. It was most likely a feeling of knowing that he was loved, but did not have the ability to press into it. As far as he knew, he didn’t know what love was. When that fire came...and she was in that tree. All he did was watch until she gagged from too much smoke. All he could do was tilt his head as she was screaming for him to save her, and all he did was look at her in confusion. What did she want for him to do? Save her and risk his own life in the process? That was not Lucious’ specialty.

And, as the tom sat in the clearing, awaiting his trainee, he let out a small sign. He watched with curious eyes as the others trained with their trainers. Some were hardcore than others. Lucious hoped that his trainer was tough. One that could handle his expressionless desires. For Lucious wasn’t the kind to beat around the bush. He liked to get things done the smooth and hard way. For he knew he would succeed. And, perhaps failure was never on his list. It wasn’t in his vocabulary. That word was foreign to him. This tom did not believe in mistakes, and he took it serious whenever he found himself messing up.

Lucious knew he could be anything. Anything. Anything but a weak link.

@Nighty (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=83)

Singe entered the clearing, taking his own time. He didn't like to be rushed, and therefore would not allow himself to be rushed. He was though,in a rather good mood, as he had been given a Trainee. It had been several moons since he had trained some cat, the last one being Ebonypaw while he was leader back in Windclan. He had enjoyed training the black tom then, as it had given him something to do. Training Ebonypaw, who shared similar viewws as him, had been a way to take his mind off of the stress of leading the Clan. Sure he had enjoyed leading, and being in control, bringing about change, and bringing down Starclan, but it was stressful, especially with so many cats against him. He had forced them into submission, by demonstrating the consequences if they stepped out of line. The face he remembered most, was the first warrior he killed, Kestrelglide. The tom had been so stubborn and out spoken in his ways. Singe had fought him, weakened him, and painfully pushed him from this world. He most likely sent him to Starclan. Yes, he believed in Starclan, but in different ways than all the other Clans did. Yes he believed that when the warriors died, they went to Starclan, but he did not believe that Starclan was the only reason the Clans thrived, that Starclan was peaceful, prophecy givers. That Starclan helped the Clans. All four leaders of his time had been against them. If Starclan was so for peace and unity between the Clans, and protecting them, why hadn't they stopped them? It certainly wasn't them that had sent the flea ridden Skyclan. He had learned later on, that two warriors, supporting Starclan had escaped from their Clans and traveled away, running into Skyclan by chance. So it certainly wasn't them. Besides, Starclan was full of dead cats. Obviously they couldn't be right all the time, they were dead.

He entered the training area, his pale yellow hues sweeping the clearing. They rested on the young cat who he had been assigned to, Lucious. I formidable name, in Singe's opinion. Though, he wasn't sure how this cat acted, so he would have to pull the whole nicey-nicey skit before he scared him off. He put on a smile, seemingly genuine. This acting, he had grown good at, during his time as leader. "Hello, Lucious, isn't it?" he asked, his voice forced to sound light and airy, like he didn't exactly know what he was doing. "I'm Singe, and I'm your trainer. So, um training, is there something you really want to start with?" he asked, trying his hardest to sound genuinly curious. This wasn't his thing, acting nice and friendly. He kept his emotions shielded, kept away from prying eyes, from those who wished to tear him down.

Brilliance
April 11th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Singe entered the clearing, taking his own time. He didn't like to be rushed, and therefore would not allow himself to be rushed. He was though,in a rather good mood, as he had been given a Trainee. It had been several moons since he had trained some cat, the last one being Ebonypaw while he was leader back in Windclan. He had enjoyed training the black tom then, as it had given him something to do. Training Ebonypaw, who shared similar viewws as him, had been a way to take his mind off of the stress of leading the Clan. Sure he had enjoyed leading, and being in control, bringing about change, and bringing down Starclan, but it was stressful, especially with so many cats against him. He had forced them into submission, by demonstrating the consequences if they stepped out of line. The face he remembered most, was the first warrior he killed, Kestrelglide. The tom had been so stubborn and out spoken in his ways. Singe had fought him, weakened him, and painfully pushed him from this world. He most likely sent him to Starclan. Yes, he believed in Starclan, but in different ways than all the other Clans did. Yes he believed that when the warriors died, they went to Starclan, but he did not believe that Starclan was the only reason the Clans thrived, that Starclan was peaceful, prophecy givers. That Starclan helped the Clans. All four leaders of his time had been against them. If Starclan was so for peace and unity between the Clans, and protecting them, why hadn't they stopped them? It certainly wasn't them that had sent the flea ridden Skyclan. He had learned later on, that two warriors, supporting Starclan had escaped from their Clans and traveled away, running into Skyclan by chance. So it certainly wasn't them. Besides, Starclan was full of dead cats. Obviously they couldn't be right all the time, they were dead.

He entered the training area, his pale yellow hues sweeping the clearing. They rested on the young cat who he had been assigned to, Lucious. I formidable name, in Singe's opinion. Though, he wasn't sure how this cat acted, so he would have to pull the whole nicey-nicey skit before he scared him off. He put on a smile, seemingly genuine. This acting, he had grown good at, during his time as leader. "Hello, Lucious, isn't it?" he asked, his voice forced to sound light and airy, like he didn't exactly know what he was doing. "I'm Singe, and I'm your trainer. So, um training, is there something you really want to start with?" he asked, trying his hardest to sound genuinly curious. This wasn't his thing, acting nice and friendly. He kept his emotions shielded, kept away from prying eyes, from those who wished to tear him down.

''Surprise me.''

That was the young tom's expressionless answer. He looked towards his new trainer, studying his exterior, and trying to decipher Singe's tone. The tom noted that he sounded too nice. Too pleasant. This made Lucious look away for a second, feeling dejected. He didn't want this type of mentor. Was this some type of joke? If so, Lucious did not like jokes. Even if it weren't a joke, Lucious wouldn't laugh at it. He rarely found anything funny. Laughing meant weakness. Though Lucious was young, that was the most thing he knew. Weakness was around every corner. Every feeling was a weakness. Every relationship was a weakness. Most importantly, love was a weakness. The sudden thought of it almost made bile come up, but the young tom stared on. He stared at his trainer, emotionless, expressionless present in his eyes. The tom looked like he was bored, but he wasn't. He didn't display a fetching feeling of happiness, but he prepped himself up for whatever might come his way. Another thing that the tom did not like was small talk. It was okay for his trainer to introduce himself, but that mattered little to Lucious. The mottled-like tom was here for one thing. One thing only and that was to train. Everything else was not important. Everything else could be saved another day. Lucious was also quite surprised that he was assigned Singe. He heard the stories. He knew the gossip. He knew the tom, and what he had done. Though that didn't bother him. In fact, it left him inspired. Whenever the tom was alone, he would think over this. How would he be able to take over once given the chance? How would he be better than the pathetic trainer he was given. Of course, Lucious thought everyone was inferior to him. The tom felt superior, a quiet-like one, that hardly voiced his thoughts. That said anything at all. Actions spoke louder than words, so why would words be of any use to him? They weren't of any use, so he refused to believe them. Instead, he did motions and actions, knowing that they were a lot easier to comprehend. Everything was easier said than done, eh? Not for Lucious. Everything was easier done than said. The tom didn't have a problem with talking. He told a few white lies, and he snapped at others whenever he felt too bothered. Above all, talking and teaming up with other cats weren't his goal. His goal was more simple. Not easy. Most likely would take a while before he got there, but as long as he came to his training sessions, and focused on the tom that played a large role during the Evil Era, Lucious felt that he would beat that. That he would perfect it. That his name would be remembered, and he wouldn't be taken down so easily...like the worthless trainer in front of him.

Other than that, the tom was grateful that Singe decided to take him in as a trainee. As he focused his striking green eyes on his trainer, no words came out. Just an expressionless face, and green eyes that seemed evil if focused into the depths.

goddess of ducks
April 11th, 2017, 10:34 PM
''Surprise me.''

That was the young tom's expressionless answer. He looked towards his new trainer, studying his exterior, and trying to decipher Singe's tone. The tom noted that he sounded too nice. Too pleasant. This made Lucious look away for a second, feeling dejected. He didn't want this type of mentor. Was this some type of joke? If so, Lucious did not like jokes. Even if it weren't a joke, Lucious wouldn't laugh at it. He rarely found anything funny. Laughing meant weakness. Though Lucious was young, that was the most thing he knew. Weakness was around every corner. Every feeling was a weakness. Every relationship was a weakness. Most importantly, love was a weakness. The sudden thought of it almost made bile come up, but the young tom stared on. He stared at his trainer, emotionless, expressionless present in his eyes. The tom looked like he was bored, but he wasn't. He didn't display a fetching feeling of happiness, but he prepped himself up for whatever might come his way. Another thing that the tom did not like was small talk. It was okay for his trainer to introduce himself, but that mattered little to Lucious. The mottled-like tom was here for one thing. One thing only and that was to train. Everything else was not important. Everything else could be saved another day. Lucious was also quite surprised that he was assigned Singe. He heard the stories. He knew the gossip. He knew the tom, and what he had done. Though that didn't bother him. In fact, it left him inspired. Whenever the tom was alone, he would think over this. How would he be able to take over once given the chance? How would he be better than the pathetic trainer he was given. Of course, Lucious thought everyone was inferior to him. The tom felt superior, a quiet-like one, that hardly voiced his thoughts. That said anything at all. Actions spoke louder than words, so why would words be of any use to him? They weren't of any use, so he refused to believe them. Instead, he did motions and actions, knowing that they were a lot easier to comprehend. Everything was easier said than done, eh? Not for Lucious. Everything was easier done than said. The tom didn't have a problem with talking. He told a few white lies, and he snapped at others whenever he felt too bothered. Above all, talking and teaming up with other cats weren't his goal. His goal was more simple. Not easy. Most likely would take a while before he got there, but as long as he came to his training sessions, and focused on the tom that played a large role during the Evil Era, Lucious felt that he would beat that. That he would perfect it. That his name would be remembered, and he wouldn't be taken down so easily...like the worthless trainer in front of him.

Other than that, the tom was grateful that Singe decided to take him in as a trainee. As he focused his striking green eyes on his trainer, no words came out. Just an expressionless face, and green eyes that seemed evil if focused into the depths.

The large bodied Savannah lost his smile. Good, this trainee seemed to know who he was, though he doubted he knew all of it. But this cat seemed to hold a level head, one that was transfixed on the views of the Syndicate. Yes, he could grab all this from one, expressionless phrase. See, Singe had had to do that when he was leader, he had to read into what his cats told him, to see the truth. Yes, sometimes he read it wrong, but he knew mostly what he was doing. Expressionless, that meant that one, they weren't star struck by who he was and what he had done. It also meant, that he wouldn't make a big deal, and that he wouldn't be phased by emotions. Singe very quickly dropped the act, all the nice stuff. No need for it anymore. Expressionless, that would do well for Singe. He liked toying with other cats emotion, not engaging in his own. "Alright then. I can start you off with some intermediate moves. That is assuming you prefer to battle train? That is why you were assigned to me, if you wanted to be a hunter you have come to the wrong feline. I can do so much more than catch mindless prey." He said, his voice booming with a surge of power. He did like showing off somewhat, just to kind of show his dominance and strength. "Now, I could do you like my old apprentice back in Windclan and tell you to just attack me, but I think that would not be beneficial to you. Now, how do you work with combo moves?" He asked, his voice blatantly faking curiousity.

Brilliance
April 12th, 2017, 12:17 AM
The large bodied Savannah lost his smile. Good, this trainee seemed to know who he was, though he doubted he knew all of it. But this cat seemed to hold a level head, one that was transfixed on the views of the Syndicate. Yes, he could grab all this from one, expressionless phrase. See, Singe had had to do that when he was leader, he had to read into what his cats told him, to see the truth. Yes, sometimes he read it wrong, but he knew mostly what he was doing. Expressionless, that meant that one, they weren't star struck by who he was and what he had done. It also meant, that he wouldn't make a big deal, and that he wouldn't be phased by emotions. Singe very quickly dropped the act, all the nice stuff. No need for it anymore. Expressionless, that would do well for Singe. He liked toying with other cats emotion, not engaging in his own. "Alright then. I can start you off with some intermediate moves. That is assuming you prefer to battle train? That is why you were assigned to me, if you wanted to be a hunter you have come to the wrong feline. I can do so much more than catch mindless prey." He said, his voice booming with a surge of power. He did like showing off somewhat, just to kind of show his dominance and strength. "Now, I could do you like my old apprentice back in Windclan and tell you to just attack me, but I think that would not be beneficial to you. Now, how do you work with combo moves?" He asked, his voice blatantly faking curiousity.

Lucious made out an empty laugh, rolling his green eyes. ''If I wanted to be a hunter, don't you think I would had been training? And, even if I did choose to be a fighter, I would had chose a better trainer.'' He says, his gaze hardening. What the tom said was a bit far, but that did not matter. Lucious could detect the walls of his trainer crumbling down. What was he trying to do? Appear in mock innocence? That was easy for Lucious to do. If the older tom wanted him to appear happy-like, Lucious could act on that. He was good a pretending. As the next words left Singe's mouth, Lucious got up to stretch. He shook his fur, and blinked his eyes slowly. ''Well, yeah, in your opinion. Though I rather be shown the facts instead of listening to empty sayings.'' Again, the tom knew that actions spoke louder than words. He was not impressed that Singe was speaking as if he were a leader. Something he was in the past. Something he was over thrown from. Something he failed to accomplish. Lucious wanted to snort, but he held it in as he listened further to what Singe was saying. ''Well, of course. I'm not your old apprentice, so you should never compare me to some idiotic clan cat.'' The young tom carried a deep voice, almost could be mistaken for an older age than he was. Though most young toms were like this, so it wasn't abnormal. However, Lucious felt slightly offended at what his trainee was suggesting. How would he tell him? Lucious never liked to tell things, so the tom entered into a low crouch, looking up at his mentor with a dark smirk. ''I like to show my actions, not tell them. So, why don't you prep yourself up to find out?'' Singe wanted to know how his combo moves worked, and Lucious had no problem showing them. Perhaps, it was more of a thing he could work.

goddess of ducks
April 12th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Lucious made out an empty laugh, rolling his green eyes. ''If I wanted to be a hunter, don't you think I would had been training? And, even if I did choose to be a fighter, I would had chose a better trainer.'' He says, his gaze hardening. What the tom said was a bit far, but that did not matter. Lucious could detect the walls of his trainer crumbling down. What was he trying to do? Appear in mock innocence? That was easy for Lucious to do. If the older tom wanted him to appear happy-like, Lucious could act on that. He was good a pretending. As the next words left Singe's mouth, Lucious got up to stretch. He shook his fur, and blinked his eyes slowly. ''Well, yeah, in your opinion. Though I rather be shown the facts instead of listening to empty sayings.'' Again, the tom knew that actions spoke louder than words. He was not impressed that Singe was speaking as if he were a leader. Something he was in the past. Something he was over thrown from. Something he failed to accomplish. Lucious wanted to snort, but he held it in as he listened further to what Singe was saying. ''Well, of course. I'm not your old apprentice, so you should never compare me to some idiotic clan cat.'' The young tom carried a deep voice, almost could be mistaken for an older age than he was. Though most young toms were like this, so it wasn't abnormal. However, Lucious felt slightly offended at what his trainee was suggesting. How would he tell him? Lucious never liked to tell things, so the tom entered into a low crouch, looking up at his mentor with a dark smirk. ''I like to show my actions, not tell them. So, why don't you prep yourself up to find out?'' Singe wanted to know how his combo moves worked, and Lucious had no problem showing them. Perhaps, it was more of a thing he could work.

Singe hid his emotions, and he was growing to dislike this abrupt tom. He seemed to the Savannah, snotty and more like a know-it-all. He was impressed either. Lucious seemed to be as if he was talking down to Singe, not showing any sign of respect for him. Singe didn't care if he didn't like him because of his previous leadership, but at least some form of respect should exist for a trainer. Even Singe had to admit that. No matter how resentful he was in showing it, Halite and Boreas, along with a select few other fighters, held his respect. Bucknight, Ratnight, and Blazingnight had had his respect. They seemed like notable leaders and noble cats. Lucious wasn't showing anything, no respect, and Singe wasn't a fan of it. Especially after he turned down his former apprentice. To him, Ebonypaw had been a very promising cat, so maybe this young cat liked to stereotype the Clans, but what did that make Singe to him? A coward? An insulate cat who think he knew more than he actually did? Singe frowned. He would have to fix this, but for now, he had to show who was the boss. "Do not speak to me like that. It will not be tolerated. Understood? If you have thoughts like this, keep them to yourself, as I do not want to hear them." he spat harshly. Disrespect and a lack of loyalty was above all, Singe's least favorite things. "Show me a combo move, using your front paws." He said, his voice tense as he lowered himself into a fighting stance. "And keep your claws sheathed for now."

Brilliance
April 14th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Singe hid his emotions, and he was growing to dislike this abrupt tom. He seemed to the Savannah, snotty and more like a know-it-all. He was impressed either. Lucious seemed to be as if he was talking down to Singe, not showing any sign of respect for him. Singe didn't care if he didn't like him because of his previous leadership, but at least some form of respect should exist for a trainer. Even Singe had to admit that. No matter how resentful he was in showing it, Halite and Boreas, along with a select few other fighters, held his respect. Bucknight, Ratnight, and Blazingnight had had his respect. They seemed like notable leaders and noble cats. Lucious wasn't showing anything, no respect, and Singe wasn't a fan of it. Especially after he turned down his former apprentice. To him, Ebonypaw had been a very promising cat, so maybe this young cat liked to stereotype the Clans, but what did that make Singe to him? A coward? An insulate cat who think he knew more than he actually did? Singe frowned. He would have to fix this, but for now, he had to show who was the boss. "Do not speak to me like that. It will not be tolerated. Understood? If you have thoughts like this, keep them to yourself, as I do not want to hear them." he spat harshly. Disrespect and a lack of loyalty was above all, Singe's least favorite things. "Show me a combo move, using your front paws." He said, his voice tense as he lowered himself into a fighting stance. "And keep your claws sheathed for now."

Lucious let out a smirk towards Singe, ''It's all you needed to say.'' He voiced. The tom felt that he had the upper paw, and he enjoyed the feeling of messing around with his trainer. The way he would get under his fur, annoy him; it was all good. Lucious let out a bored sigh before he nodded. The best way to get this training over with was to act like he cared, and to do whatever was expected of them. It was an amusing thought to him, of how Singe played nicely when first meeting him... and now look where they were? Lucious brought it upon himself to cool his aggressive side down. He did not need to have any bad blood with his trainer. After all, the two were only here for one thing: train. Once this session was over, they would probably avoid one another until the next training session. Lucious stared on bored, thinking about his next plans. Perhaps, sleeping under a tree sounded fun at the moment. Since he hardly talked, he didn't have many friends. Whenever he did talk, it was in a passive aggressive manner. As he rose to his paws once more, he nodded towards Singe, thinking about a combo move he could use. ''Keep my claws sheathed, huh?'' He piped, chuckling. ''No promises.'' The tom says, circling around his trainer, flexing his claws in and out as he moved about. It was all fun and games, something to put fear into. Singe did not seem like the type to be afraid easily, and Lucious did not expect the tom to be afraid of him. He was only ten moons old, and, though he hated to admit, he carried less experience than the older fighter. All Lucious wanted to do was be intimidating. Like Onyx or Hannibal...but Singe? How was he going to teach him how to be intimidated? Feared? Respected? Lucious was simply an apprentice, someone who had to give respect. He was not expected to receive respect, being young and all, and sometimes it was hard for him to even respect others. Like, for example, his trainer, Singe.

Combo move, that's what he needed to focus on. As he made his way back in front of Singe, the tom immediately made sure his claws were retracted before he lunged himself at his trainer, swiping at him with both his paws.

goddess of ducks
April 17th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Lucious let out a smirk towards Singe, ''It's all you needed to say.'' He voiced. The tom felt that he had the upper paw, and he enjoyed the feeling of messing around with his trainer. The way he would get under his fur, annoy him; it was all good. Lucious let out a bored sigh before he nodded. The best way to get this training over with was to act like he cared, and to do whatever was expected of them. It was an amusing thought to him, of how Singe played nicely when first meeting him... and now look where they were? Lucious brought it upon himself to cool his aggressive side down. He did not need to have any bad blood with his trainer. After all, the two were only here for one thing: train. Once this session was over, they would probably avoid one another until the next training session. Lucious stared on bored, thinking about his next plans. Perhaps, sleeping under a tree sounded fun at the moment. Since he hardly talked, he didn't have many friends. Whenever he did talk, it was in a passive aggressive manner. As he rose to his paws once more, he nodded towards Singe, thinking about a combo move he could use. ''Keep my claws sheathed, huh?'' He piped, chuckling. ''No promises.'' The tom says, circling around his trainer, flexing his claws in and out as he moved about. It was all fun and games, something to put fear into. Singe did not seem like the type to be afraid easily, and Lucious did not expect the tom to be afraid of him. He was only ten moons old, and, though he hated to admit, he carried less experience than the older fighter. All Lucious wanted to do was be intimidating. Like Onyx or Hannibal...but Singe? How was he going to teach him how to be intimidated? Feared? Respected? Lucious was simply an apprentice, someone who had to give respect. He was not expected to receive respect, being young and all, and sometimes it was hard for him to even respect others. Like, for example, his trainer, Singe.

Combo move, that's what he needed to focus on. As he made his way back in front of Singe, the tom immediately made sure his claws were retracted before he lunged himself at his trainer, swiping at him with both his paws.

Singe wasn't going to argue with this cat. He still had a role to protect, and one to prove. He was thinking of this training to be more like a chance, given to him to prove he was worthy. He hadn't had too terribly much of an initiation test coming in to the Syndicate, but assumed that since he was fresh from the battlefield, as Singenight, the. Hannibal had worked it out with Halite to get him accepted, no trial needed. He didn't care though, it had taken some getting used to, having to technically move down a rank or two, but he felt he needed to know that the cats here saw his reasoning for not dieing for his position. The tom liked to appear mean, scary, horrendous, or apparently, in some cats opinions, scary. But he had a family too. There were soft spots, vulnerable spots, in the Savannah's life. He had a family, a mate and four kits to care for. He had to care for them as well, and what was the pint of leaving his mate with four unruly kits that seemed to take quite closely after their father. It would not be fair, nor right. Sure he was evil, and he knew what he believed and thought was right, but family should be cared for. At least, the family that stayed close to you.

He narrowed his yellow hues as he watched. Lucious sprung at him, paws out stretched. Combo moves was what he had told him, but he hadn't exactly ,want that two paws was a combo. Oh well, maybe this tom cat needed more help than he was letting on. Either way, it didn't matter. Singe dodged to the side,mouth didn't attack. He didn't move far, wanting to see how Lucious reacted. The trainee needed to be quick on his paws, as a former Wkndclan cat, he knew that better than any cat.

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:17 PM
[ Quick question, would you like this to be roleplayed somewhere else before I write a post here? Considering you seem like your doing stuff here?! Nighty ]

goddess of ducks
April 24th, 2017, 10:30 PM
[ Quick question, would you like this to be roleplayed somewhere else before I write a post here? Considering you seem like your doing stuff here?! Nighty ]
[We can do it here, it's fine]

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:36 PM
[We can do it here, it's fine]

[ Coo coo ]

Ajax trotted intot he training area. His head held high as he made an entrance not expecting cats to be let his head drop for a moment. He knew his boundaries and being a fool around respected felines was certainly one of them. Lately he struggled to keep up with life, due to the patrol incident which he wished dearly he could have taken Amya with him to show her how to be merciless. Which did rub off on the others because he had killed tansypaw he still wished the she cat had been around to witness it. She was much like him in many ways, allways making an effort to best the next cat they met. It gave him joy to see her try.

goddess of ducks
April 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
[ Coo coo ]

Ajax trotted intot he training area. His head held high as he made an entrance not expecting cats to be let his head drop for a moment. He knew his boundaries and being a fool around respected felines was certainly one of them. Lately he struggled to keep up with life, due to the patrol incident which he wished dearly he could have taken Amya with him to show her how to be merciless. Which did rub off on the others because he had killed tansypaw he still wished the she cat had been around to witness it. She was much like him in many ways, allways making an effort to best the next cat they met. It gave him joy to see her try.

Amya trotted in behind Ajax, right on his tail. She wiggled her little black, fluffy stump of a tail in excitement. Here she was again, ready and eager to train. Maybe some more fighting moves, a chance to prove how good she could be. Besides, she would be fighting all her life, as it was going to be her role for the Syndicate, right? She had to be prepared, and was she more ready than ever. Despite her ecstatic and excited behavior, she knew the limits, when it was time to get serious, but she wouldn't let that stop her from having a good time."Hiya Ajax!" She chirped happily. "What do you have planned for today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly, letting her long fur fluff out. Her soft yellow-green eyes sparkling with her readiness to train.

wren
April 24th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Amya trotted in behind Ajax, right on his tail. She wiggled her little black, fluffy stump of a tail in excitement. Here she was again, ready and eager to train. Maybe some more fighting moves, a chance to prove how good she could be. Besides, she would be fighting all her life, as it was going to be her role for the Syndicate, right? She had to be prepared, and was she more ready than ever. Despite her ecstatic and excited behavior, she knew the limits, when it was time to get serious, but she wouldn't let that stop her from having a good time."Hiya Ajax!" She chirped happily. "What do you have planned for today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly, letting her long fur fluff out. Her soft yellow-green eyes sparkling with her readiness to train.

The Tom grunted as he turned and nearly bumped into Amya who seemed to be right on his heels. "First, stop doing that. Second we are doing attacks on larger cats. Considering your a shrimp it will be good to see how well you do when disarming a large cat" he says with a sigh. This meant he was going to get cuffed over the ear, bitten, scratched and driven into the ground. Not that he couldn't handle it or he couldn't not make the trainee do it. It was more that he wanted Amya to be good so he must suffer wih the anoying stuff to train her well. Also because claws out was always fun. Always. "Now, are you ready?" he asked calmly eyeing the small she fat with icy blue eyes of interest and muse.

goddess of ducks
April 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM
The Tom grunted as he turned and nearly bumped into Amya who seemed to be right on his heels. "First, stop doing that. Second we are doing attacks on larger cats. Considering your a shrimp it will be good to see how well you do when disarming a large cat" he says with a sigh. This meant he was going to get cuffed over the ear, bitten, scratched and driven into the ground. Not that he couldn't handle it or he couldn't not make the trainee do it. It was more that he wanted Amya to be good so he must suffer wih the anoying stuff to train her well. Also because claws out was always fun. Always. "Now, are you ready?" he asked calmly eyeing the small she fat with icy blue eyes of interest and muse.

Amya twitched her whiskers in annoyance. Haha he had called her shrimp. "Oh yeah I'm a shrimp, probably because my tail. Yknow, I saw one in when I was playing down near the beach. It kinda looked like your face too." She laughed. But stopping quickly, she bolted forwards. Small was a good thing, she just had to be careful. She knew from all those kit games, that she was no good at balancing, due to her dumb stumpy tail. She could use size to her advantage though. She looked up, her green gaze blazing with battle readiness. This was what she had always wanted. As she was looking up, she decided to try a feign, something she had seen a lot of Warriors do. So, as she looked up, appearing to prepare for a jump, she pushed herself low to the ground, sliding under her mentor. As she did so, she didn't use her claws to attack, instead she used them to stop herself as she was partially exiting from under him. She used her sharp tiny fangs to bite into his hind leg. Maybe that would do something.

Brilliance
May 12th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Singe wasn't going to argue with this cat. He still had a role to protect, and one to prove. He was thinking of this training to be more like a chance, given to him to prove he was worthy. He hadn't had too terribly much of an initiation test coming in to the Syndicate, but assumed that since he was fresh from the battlefield, as Singenight, the. Hannibal had worked it out with Halite to get him accepted, no trial needed. He didn't care though, it had taken some getting used to, having to technically move down a rank or two, but he felt he needed to know that the cats here saw his reasoning for not dieing for his position. The tom liked to appear mean, scary, horrendous, or apparently, in some cats opinions, scary. But he had a family too. There were soft spots, vulnerable spots, in the Savannah's life. He had a family, a mate and four kits to care for. He had to care for them as well, and what was the pint of leaving his mate with four unruly kits that seemed to take quite closely after their father. It would not be fair, nor right. Sure he was evil, and he knew what he believed and thought was right, but family should be cared for. At least, the family that stayed close to you.

He narrowed his yellow hues as he watched. Lucious sprung at him, paws out stretched. Combo moves was what he had told him, but he hadn't exactly ,want that two paws was a combo. Oh well, maybe this tom cat needed more help than he was letting on. Either way, it didn't matter. Singe dodged to the side,mouth didn't attack. He didn't move far, wanting to see how Lucious reacted. The trainee needed to be quick on his paws, as a former Wkndclan cat, he knew that better than any cat.

Luscious stepped back, feeling a slight disdain coursing through him. He could sense that his trainer wasn't impressed at the move. And, to be honest. Luscious wasn't quite impressed himself. And he knew he wouldn't be. The tom never took to fighting except basic moves. He was probably good enough to become a hunter, but that was not something Luscious saw himself as. A Hunter? Nothing was wrong with them, nothing at all. But for Luscious, he always thought less of them. Too fearful of fighting off cats so they torment the prey. Yet, someone had to do the job. Someone had to provide for the group, and that's just how the Dusk Syndicate worked. Luscious ruffled up his pelt, his yellow eyes gleaming with fiery and determination. He twitched his nose, "Why don't you show me a combo move?" His voice was emotionless, something like he always been. As he let out a powerful yawn, the tom sat down on his haunches, his ears swiveled to become alert. Oh, how the young tom loved his ears. They were the best things that he owned. Quite special they were. He was able to hear peculiarly well, more than he could smell. He could detect a Twitter of a bird, tell you what type it is, and how far along it was. He could do the same with a cat, detect a fear scent and some type of intentions from their body language. Luscious could do it all, but he knew that he wasn't perfect. However, he did not want anyone else to know it, so the best way to achieve that was remaining stoic. Remaining stern as if he were bored.

Luscious was far from bored. The Savannah in front of him was giving him hidden amusement. The tom enjoyed getting under the older's fur, but he did not enjoy the fact that he done something wrong. In his world, it was either do it right or not at all. Luscious was already caught into this, and there was no way he would be leaving it soon. His yellow eyes flickered upward, and Luscious got up, ready to be thrown with anything.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Twisted was with Flash and Obsidian, padding into the training area. He was chuckling quietly at Flash making his remarks on Twisted. He didn't want any passing cats to see his happiness. "Here we are." he mewed.

Equinox CandyFlossCat

wickedvirtues
June 16th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Twisted was with Flash and Obsidian, padding into the training area. He was chuckling quietly at Flash making his remarks on Twisted. He didn't want any passing cats to see his happiness. "Here we are." he mewed.

Equinox CandyFlossCat

Obsidian gazed around, she'd never really gone to the training grounds a lot so this was new to her.

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Obsidian gazed around, she'd never really gone to the training grounds a lot so this was new to her.

Equinox CandyFlossCat

Flash ran directly into the center of the training grounds, then spun around to face Obsidian and Twisted with a haughty look on his face.
"Now, trainees, listen up," he said, trying to keep a straight face. "I know you are new so I will go over a few battle moves with you."

wickedvirtues
June 16th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Flash ran directly into the center of the training grounds, then spun around to face Obsidian and Twisted with a haughty look on his face.
"Now, trainees, listen up," he said, trying to keep a straight face. "I know you are new so I will go over a few battle moves with you."

Obsidian contained a snicker, giving a nod. 'This'll be.... interesting' she mused in her head.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 10:56 AM

Twisted rolled his eyes and stood straitly.

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Twisted rolled his eyes and stood straitly.
Obsidian contained a snicker, giving a nod. 'This'll be.... interesting' she mused in her head.
"Ok. So today we will be learning how to stalk your enemy. First you drop into the hunting crouch-" He crouched down "-and then leap!"
He barreled into Twisted, grinning.

wickedvirtues
June 16th, 2017, 01:29 PM
"Ok. So today we will be learning how to stalk your enemy. First you drop into the hunting crouch-" He crouched down "-and then leap!"

Containing a laugh, Obsidian snorted. She watched the two toms, her eyes glittering with amusement. She'd done this before, but watching them made her more excited.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 01:37 PM

Twisted yowled and leaned backward, and tried to kick Flash off of him.

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Twisted yowled and leaned backward, and tried to kick Flash off of him.
Containing a laugh, Obsidian snorted. She watched the two toms, her eyes glittering with amusement. She'd done this before, but watching them made her more excited.
Flash leaped off and danced backwards, grinning.

wickedvirtues
June 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM

(When ur out of ideas)
Obsidian grinned, chuckling. Okay, maybe coming here was a good idea after all she thought.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 02:05 PM

Twisted reared up on his hind paws and began to circle Flash slowly. "I had to learn how to fight because of my paw." He explained to Obsidian. He then lowered to the ground again. He sprinted around Flash, and leaped on Flash's back.

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Twisted reared up on his hind paws and began to circle Flash slowly. "I had to learn how to fight because of my paw." He explained to Obsidian. He then lowered to the ground again. He sprinted around Flash, and leaped on Flash's back.
(When ur out of ideas)
Obsidian grinned, chuckling. Okay, maybe coming here was a good idea after all she thought.
He yelped as his friend landed on his back, and then flipped over, crushing Twisted beneath him.

wickedvirtues
June 16th, 2017, 02:33 PM
He yelped as his friend landed on his back, and then flipped over, crushing Twisted beneath him.

Obsidian nodded, her eyes fixed on the moves they did. She wasn't a battler, so she'd never really practiced them.

wren
July 23rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
woly
Writers block. Excuse me darlin!

Domino sat expectantly. The silence was slowly getting to them, the little whispers working their way into their head slowly. Creeping up on them every moment they hadn't put up walls to guard themselves. Their fathers past seemed over shadowing in everything they did, each choice was taken and judged according to the damadge done by their father. Lowering their head to rasp their tongue over their chest they noticed a speckle of blood on their paw. A slender trickle of Crimson down between their pads onto the sand. Recalling the incident of earlier today when they had mis placed a step and pricked their paw upon a thorn. Leaning down they again repeated the process in cleaning their fur, ridding it of the crimson stain. Than again lifting their head and assuming their previous posture. Eager and waiting for their trainer to appear, since being appointed domino was prepared to surrender the burdens of their fathers actions to dedicate themselves to serving the dusk syndicate fully.
Or perhaps following along in onyx's steps was always apparent in plans of action, wether or not domino was prepared mentally to take a step in such a direction. The idea of killing something living was still somthing to closely comprehend yet when considered with other options a thrilling life of deception seemed far more riveting than serving a syndicate that broke their heritage and stole away their father. The small kit expressed a grunt when recalling the memories and multiple stories that had been impressed upon them from a young age. Flicking an ear in frustration they dismissed the thoughts with the wave of their tail before settling their hackles and focusing on the entrance to the clearing. Whoever their trainer was appeared to be late, or perhaps they had arived too early? Where they even training today? Whatever. No matter what they would wait until they couldn't stand it anymore.

wren
July 25th, 2017, 12:26 PM
woly
Writers block. Excuse me darlin!

Domino sat expectantly. The silence was slowly getting to them, the little whispers working their way into their head slowly. Creeping up on them every moment they hadn't put up walls to guard themselves. Their fathers past seemed over shadowing in everything they did, each choice was taken and judged according to the damadge done by their father. Lowering their head to rasp their tongue over their chest they noticed a speckle of blood on their paw. A slender trickle of Crimson down between their pads onto the sand. Recalling the incident of earlier today when they had mis placed a step and pricked their paw upon a thorn. Leaning down they again repeated the process in cleaning their fur, ridding it of the crimson stain. Than again lifting their head and assuming their previous posture. Eager and waiting for their trainer to appear, since being appointed domino was prepared to surrender the burdens of their fathers actions to dedicate themselves to serving the dusk syndicate fully.
Or perhaps following along in onyx's steps was always apparent in plans of action, wether or not domino was prepared mentally to take a step in such a direction. The idea of killing something living was still somthing to closely comprehend yet when considered with other options a thrilling life of deception seemed far more riveting than serving a syndicate that broke their heritage and stole away their father. The small kit expressed a grunt when recalling the memories and multiple stories that had been impressed upon them from a young age. Flicking an ear in frustration they dismissed the thoughts with the wave of their tail before settling their hackles and focusing on the entrance to the clearing. Whoever their trainer was appeared to be late, or perhaps they had arived too early? Where they even training today? Whatever. No matter what they would wait until they couldn't stand it anymore.

Bumping woly
Psst, if you are too busy don't bother!

graves
July 29th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Bumping woly
Psst, if you are too busy don't bother!
Saturn was a older fighter, she would consider herself a senior fighter. She was bold, blunt, and confident in what she was doing. Today had been a good day, she had a pep in her step. She recently had had some personal time with Jupiter, a molly that was hard to get but Saturn was determined to win her over with her charm. She padded into the training clearing. It was a bit cloudy, but good weather nonetheless. Her golden gaze caught sight of a smaller cat and she grinned, padding up to them, "Sup pipsqueak, names Saturn, yours?" she greeted. She was reckless at times, pulling pranks and such which had caused her not getting a trainee for the longest time. She was eager to pass on her skills.

wren
August 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Saturn was a older fighter, she would consider herself a senior fighter. She was bold, blunt, and confident in what she was doing. Today had been a good day, she had a pep in her step. She recently had had some personal time with Jupiter, a molly that was hard to get but Saturn was determined to win her over with her charm. She padded into the training clearing. It was a bit cloudy, but good weather nonetheless. Her golden gaze caught sight of a smaller cat and she grinned, padding up to them, "Sup pipsqueak, names Saturn, yours?" she greeted. She was reckless at times, pulling pranks and such which had caused her not getting a trainee for the longest time. She was eager to pass on her skills.

Dominos ears flattened at the sound of the oncoming feline. What obnoxious noise? Has she no Grace or agility? they thought as they inspected the rustling bushes, opening for Saturn to pad Into view. To be quite honest they weren't sure this match up would work, she seemed a little off task if anything and they were mainly focused on heaving the massive shadow of their father around. With this unsecured training how where they ever going to reach expectations? Domino blinked unimpressed by her entrance. If anything I'll be training her. thought domino. Placing a fake smile on their maw and dipping their head in mock respect, certainly she wouldn't catch it. Not with an attitude like hers. Curling their tail around their paws they swallowed hard and looked back up at Saturn, "Domino. Nice to meet your aqauntice" they meowed sarcasticly.

graves
August 5th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Dominos ears flattened at the sound of the oncoming feline. What obnoxious noise? Has she no Grace or agility? they thought as they inspected the rustling bushes, opening for Saturn to pad Into view. To be quite honest they weren't sure this match up would work, she seemed a little off task if anything and they were mainly focused on heaving the massive shadow of their father around. With this unsecured training how where they ever going to reach expectations? Domino blinked unimpressed by her entrance. If anything I'll be training her. thought domino. Placing a fake smile on their maw and dipping their head in mock respect, certainly she wouldn't catch it. Not with an attitude like hers. Curling their tail around their paws they swallowed hard and looked back up at Saturn, "Domino. Nice to meet your aqauntice" they meowed sarcasticly.
She cocked up an eyebrow in a snort. Saturn may seem like an airhead, full of herself and didnt know anything but to gloat about herself, she was actually smart when she was serious. ¨You can lose the tude, thanks.¨ she replied in a sarcastic tone back, in more of a mocking way. Theres no way shed let some little trainee run the show. But she kept the smile on her face, even if it didnt hold any joy in it. More just to keep the mood light and to release tension. She wouldnt let that ruin her mood though. ¨So you want to be a fighter, hm? Heard you wanted to follow in daddys pawsteps?¨ Saturn was sociable, she had connections and knew almost everything about everyone. Including the little offspring Oynx had ´blessed´ the Syndicate as cats would describe. She stood infront of them now, legs spread apart and tail swaying from side to side, a confident smirk on her face. ¨I need to know what Im working with, try to attack me.¨ she mewed bluntly. It was like fighting a kit, this was only Dominos first training session and Saturn was a senior fighter. But, it was good to know what she was working with and what to improve first.

wren
August 5th, 2017, 08:46 PM
She cocked up an eyebrow in a snort. Saturn may seem like an airhead, full of herself and didnt know anything but to gloat about herself, she was actually smart when she was serious. ¨You can lose the tude, thanks.¨ she replied in a sarcastic tone back, in more of a mocking way. Theres no way shed let some little trainee run the show. But she kept the smile on her face, even if it didnt hold any joy in it. More just to keep the mood light and to release tension. She wouldnt let that ruin her mood though. ¨So you want to be a fighter, hm? Heard you wanted to follow in daddys pawsteps?¨ Saturn was sociable, she had connections and knew almost everything about everyone. Including the little offspring Oynx had ´blessed´ the Syndicate as cats would describe. She stood infront of them now, legs spread apart and tail swaying from side to side, a confident smirk on her face. ¨I need to know what Im working with, try to attack me.¨ she mewed bluntly. It was like fighting a kit, this was only Dominos first training session and Saturn was a senior fighter. But, it was good to know what she was working with and what to improve first.

Who does she think she is? You can't just step on my tail like that, I deserve as much respect as anyone! domino ought crossely. They weren't quite impressed by her ability to tell wether or not they were being genuine. Only few cats could do that. That's because they allowed it, they had been trying hard to keep the attitude down to a minimum. They rolled their eyes and got to their paws finally. Lashing their tail and raising their head proudly. "Pfft"Fighter was the only role domino wanted, the only thing they would settle for. Hunter was a role for the weak excuses of cats. That's how they thought of it. Who wanted to hunt for the rest of their life? Useless. You will hunt for yourself, fight for yourself, and thrive on your own. If you rely on anyone else you become weak. they thought with a deep sigh of irritation. She was still here. do,into blinked at her. Not seeming to care much or really pay much attention to her. Allowing their eyes to wander around the clearing. "Are you mocking my father?" domino suddenly said, snapping out of the mind fart as soon as they heard it. Their pelt prickled with irritation. This Molly had only been here a few minutes and was already making their fur crawl. she probably wasn't making fun of their father, onyx wouldn't let it stand, it's problably my job to do the same. Get over it. You'll show her! they inspected her curiously. "Are you serious? I know nothing it's your job to show me! Not beat me into the ground" they said angrily. Puffing out their chest and taking a few steps up to Saturn.

graves
August 7th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Who does she think she is? You can't just step on my tail like that, I deserve as much respect as anyone! domino ought crossely. They weren't quite impressed by her ability to tell wether or not they were being genuine. Only few cats could do that. That's because they allowed it, they had been trying hard to keep the attitude down to a minimum. They rolled their eyes and got to their paws finally. Lashing their tail and raising their head proudly. "Pfft"Fighter was the only role domino wanted, the only thing they would settle for. Hunter was a role for the weak excuses of cats. That's how they thought of it. Who wanted to hunt for the rest of their life? Useless. You will hunt for yourself, fight for yourself, and thrive on your own. If you rely on anyone else you become weak. they thought with a deep sigh of irritation. She was still here. do,into blinked at her. Not seeming to care much or really pay much attention to her. Allowing their eyes to wander around the clearing. "Are you mocking my father?" domino suddenly said, snapping out of the mind fart as soon as they heard it. Their pelt prickled with irritation. This Molly had only been here a few minutes and was already making their fur crawl. she probably wasn't making fun of their father, onyx wouldn't let it stand, it's problably my job to do the same. Get over it. You'll show her! they inspected her curiously. "Are you serious? I know nothing it's your job to show me! Not beat me into the ground" they said angrily. Puffing out their chest and taking a few steps up to Saturn.
Saturn snorted,¨I wouldnt waste my time talking about your father, thanks.¨ she mewed. But she narrowed her eyes, walking around in a circle observing Domino. ¨As a fighter, you need to learn what your strength is. Some are more skilled with speed, some with strength,¨ from walking she was behind the tom, balancing her weight on her hind legs she jumped over him gracefully, landing infront of him where she was before,¨and some agility combined with flexibility.¨ Some cats were more bulky, made for powerful blows that could kill. Some cats were skinny, made for speed and confusing your attacker, giving quick blows that they cant return because youre to quick on your paws. Some cats, like Saturn, were speedy but graceful on their paws. Able to use the environment around them to fight, having quick reflexes and speedy blows. ¨I wont pound you to the ground, Ill go easy on you.¨ she scoffed,¨But in order to teach you I need to know what youre good at. So instead of questioning my teaching methods, listen to me and attack when ordered.¨

The Cannibal
August 8th, 2017, 01:10 PM
meraki

A time was given to his trainee, and he fully expected her to be punctual. Noonhigh, at the training grounds, that's the time and the place she was expected to be. And he would wait there, nearly an hour before noonhigh, just curious to see if she would be the one to be early, on time, or late. Another small thing that could tell a bit about a cat, a small test to gathering other small bits of information about her.
This was her first true training session with him, sure they've had small conversations before, but this was a real session. He would test her, see what she knew and see how she fought. In a way it was an observation, a pre-test. If she showed promise, he would continue to train her, if she didn't, then he would consider killing her and then go on with his plan and leave the Syndicate. Though, already from their talks, Hannibal could see some sort of potential in this young cat and believed it would be an interesting few moons until she became a full warrior. He had reason enough to believe he wouldn't have to kill her, unless of course she did something idiotic. But he believed she had enough brains about her to not do such a thing.

And so the tom sat there quietly in the training grounds, tail wrapped over his claws with the claws already unsheathed, but they were always unsheathed so that fact meant nothing.
The quietness of the training grounds was meaningless, but favorable to a noisy location. It was rather cloudy today it appeared so there wasn't as much light as there usually was in the Dusk Syndicate territory, but Hannibal could see just fine. And smell just fine too.
There were a few birds in the canopy above, silent, but they were there, the smell of other cats were stale but they were there, and there was the distant scent of cats somewhere nearby. All of which were irrelevant in his mind at the moment, the only thing that he was actively interested in smelling was his trainee, he was hungry for information. Fiery orbs slowly sweeping over the training grounds, he imagined how the training session might go today.
They could spar, which they would, but the ending.. It depended on her skills. He wouldn't hold back, but wouldn't exert himself. If she could at least handle that, she would live. He wouldn't be afraid of hurting her, for those injuries could teach her lessons, and he wasn't afraid of killing her, for if she were so weak to not be able to handle him when he wasn't exerting himself, then she wasn't worth keeping alive. And if she could handle him when he wasn't exerting himself with minimal injuries, she could prove to be quite the interesting and valuable trainee. It could go so many ways. And each of them had an equal opportunity of happening.
But for now. He waited for Maple to arrive.

meraki
August 8th, 2017, 09:28 PM
meraki

A time was given to his trainee, and he fully expected her to be punctual. Noonhigh, at the training grounds, that's the time and the place she was expected to be. And he would wait there, nearly an hour before noonhigh, just curious to see if she would be the one to be early, on time, or late. Another small thing that could tell a bit about a cat, a small test to gathering other small bits of information about her.
This was her first true training session with him, sure they've had small conversations before, but this was a real session. He would test her, see what she knew and see how she fought. In a way it was an observation, a pre-test. If she showed promise, he would continue to train her, if she didn't, then he would consider killing her and then go on with his plan and leave the Syndicate. Though, already from their talks, Hannibal could see some sort of potential in this young cat and believed it would be an interesting few moons until she became a full warrior. He had reason enough to believe he wouldn't have to kill her, unless of course she did something idiotic. But he believed she had enough brains about her to not do such a thing.

And so the tom sat there quietly in the training grounds, tail wrapped over his claws with the claws already unsheathed, but they were always unsheathed so that fact meant nothing.
The quietness of the training grounds was meaningless, but favorable to a noisy location. It was rather cloudy today it appeared so there wasn't as much light as there usually was in the Dusk Syndicate territory, but Hannibal could see just fine. And smell just fine too.
There were a few birds in the canopy above, silent, but they were there, the smell of other cats were stale but they were there, and there was the distant scent of cats somewhere nearby. All of which were irrelevant in his mind at the moment, the only thing that he was actively interested in smelling was his trainee, he was hungry for information. Fiery orbs slowly sweeping over the training grounds, he imagined how the training session might go today.
They could spar, which they would, but the ending.. It depended on her skills. He wouldn't hold back, but wouldn't exert himself. If she could at least handle that, she would live. He wouldn't be afraid of hurting her, for those injuries could teach her lessons, and he wasn't afraid of killing her, for if she were so weak to not be able to handle him when he wasn't exerting himself, then she wasn't worth keeping alive. And if she could handle him when he wasn't exerting himself with minimal injuries, she could prove to be quite the interesting and valuable trainee. It could go so many ways. And each of them had an equal opportunity of happening.
But for now. He waited for Maple to arrive.

A normal cat would have been nervous. A normal cat would have been anxious. They'd have poisonus butterflies fluttering about in their stomach. A normal cat would not be meeting a possibly murderous cat in the woods to spar. Which was fine with Maple, she wasn't a normal cat, never had been. Never would be. She was completely calm and confident as she made her way to the Training Grounds. Hannibal had ordered her to be there by noonhigh, and that was exactly what she would do. Be there exactly at noonhigh. Not earlier, not later. Exactly noonhigh.
Of course, Maple was not doing this to impress, that was simply how she was when asked to meet up. She planned out how the day would go, and by the time she reached the Training Grounds, she already had several alternate realities planned out in her head, all depending on what she'd say first. Though Hannibal was not easy to plan out what he'd say, he was confusing and mysterious, constantly leaving Maple on edge slightly. But there was nothing wrong with being wary- you couldn't trust anyone in the Syndicate. She knew that Hannibal would see her coming before she came. The cloudy sky made the lighting beneath the trees dim, and took a moment for her eyes to adjust.

The scent of another cat krept into her nostrils as the dark form of Maple's new mentor began to take shape several feet before her. His fiery gaze shown brightly in the dimness, like the beam of a lighthouse across a sea of fog. Maple padded up to him, pine needles making cushions beneath her pads, crunching after each soft step. Maple dipped her head respectfully once she was within two foxlengths away.
"Hello, Hannibal." She greeted with false kindness, though Maple sensed that he saw past that, and made sure to block out his searching gaze, putting in the blankness behind her gaze once more. Maple friend once more to search his gaze, trying to pick up his emotion, but got nothing. She noted his unsheathed claws, but remembered they were unsheathed earlier, so it likely meant nothing. Maple searched his position, the way he didn't slouch, his ears stained upright and tuned in, and the way that he looked like a blank statue.

ChameweonRainbow
August 11th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Needle stalked into the training grounds. His ears back and tail thrashing, he was NOT in a good mood. Ever since he lost his mate during the Battle of Retribution his normally calm and collected demeanor gave way to bitterness and irritability. What used to make him merely grumble could now nearly throw him into a fit of rage. He was in immense grief and with that grief came anger and depression. So, the dark foggy tom had come to the training ground to vent out his frustration.

Needle started going through the motions, practicing against an invisible opponent. He clawed and snarled at the air as his acid colored eyes grew glazed with hate. He was now deep in the throws of fit of rage induced insanity.
‘I have to get stronger! I have to kill them! They took him away from me!’ The tom thought as he continued to attack the empty air around him.

To an onlooker, it would appear as if the tom was having a mental break down, as he thrashed and screeched at the ghosts of his madness. Such a claim would not be far from the truth.

‘I’ll rip out their eyes! I’ll tear out their spines and crack their skulls! I’ll make them pay!’ He thought gleefully.
(OPEN RP)

Deerlie
August 11th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Needle stalked into the training grounds. His ears back and tail thrashing, he was NOT in a good mood. Ever since he lost his mate during the Battle of Retribution his normally calm and collected demeanor gave way to bitterness and irritability. What used to make him merely grumble could now nearly throw him into a fit of rage. He was in immense grief and with that grief came anger and depression. So, the dark foggy tom had come to the training ground to vent out his frustration.

Needle started going through the motions, practicing against an invisible opponent. He clawed and snarled at the air as his acid colored eyes grew glazed with hate. He was now deep in the throws of fit of rage induced insanity.
‘I have to get stronger! I have to kill them! They took him away from me!’ The tom thought as he continued to attack the empty air around him.

To an onlooker, it would appear as if the tom was having a mental break down, as he thrashed and screeched at the ghosts of his madness. Such a claim would not be far from the truth.

‘I’ll rip out their eyes! I’ll tear out their spines and crack their skulls! I’ll make them pay!’ He thought gleefully.
(OPEN RP)
Blue eyes looked from the shadows. Death sat next to a bush. "Please, don't be mad..." He said calmly, his voice sounded different, stronger and calm. His tail flicked but no one could see his black pelt in the shadows.

(Needle should bed a little confused on who it is.. Lol)

ChameweonRainbow
August 12th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Blue eyes looked from the shadows. Death sat next to a bush. "Please, don't be mad..." He said calmly, his voice sounded different, stronger and calm. His tail flicked but no one could see his black pelt in the shadows.

(Needle should bed a little confused on who it is.. Lol)

Needle whirled around, gazing wildly at the shadowy woods. "Who's there?!" he hissed loudly. His hackles raised and claws extended, Needle was ready to kill.

Deerlie
August 12th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Needle whirled around, gazing wildly at the shadowy woods. "Who's there?!" he hissed loudly. His hackles raised and claws extended, Needle was ready to kill.
He got up and padded out of the shadows. "Hey, you want to kill your own mate?" He purred. (Twist Plot! Needle died but starclan gave him a second chance! He's alive!!!)

ChameweonRainbow
August 12th, 2017, 01:04 PM
He got up and padded out of the shadows. "Hey, you want to kill your own mate?" He purred. (Twist Plot! Needle died but starclan gave him a second chance! He's alive!!!)

Needle's heart nearly stopped. All signs of aggression left his body and suddenly he looked really tired and frail, he hadn't been taking much care of himself so his pelt was ruffled and patchy and his body was very thin and his eyes sunken and dull. "Death...." He whispered, his eyes growing wide as he stared at his mate. The last time Needle had seen Death was when he came across his corpse, torn and bloody."Is... is that really you?" He said, his voice now a hoarse, choking whisper as tears welled in his eyes.

Deerlie
August 12th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Needle's heart nearly stopped. All signs of aggression left his body and suddenly he looked really tired and frail, he hadn't been taking much care of himself so his pelt was ruffled and patchy and his body was very thin and his eyes sunken and dull. "Death...." He whispered, his eyes growing wide as he stared at his mate. The last time Needle had seen Death was when he came across his corpse, torn and bloody."Is... is that really you?" He said, his voice now a hoarse, choking whisper as tears welled in his eyes.
He purred. "Yes. It is." He padded over to him and started to lick his fur, getting soft. He pushed a rabbit over to him. "Eat." He purred.

The Cannibal
August 14th, 2017, 02:27 PM
A normal cat would have been nervous. A normal cat would have been anxious. They'd have poisonus butterflies fluttering about in their stomach. A normal cat would not be meeting a possibly murderous cat in the woods to spar. Which was fine with Maple, she wasn't a normal cat, never had been. Never would be. She was completely calm and confident as she made her way to the Training Grounds. Hannibal had ordered her to be there by noonhigh, and that was exactly what she would do. Be there exactly at noonhigh. Not earlier, not later. Exactly noonhigh.
Of course, Maple was not doing this to impress, that was simply how she was when asked to meet up. She planned out how the day would go, and by the time she reached the Training Grounds, she already had several alternate realities planned out in her head, all depending on what she'd say first. Though Hannibal was not easy to plan out what he'd say, he was confusing and mysterious, constantly leaving Maple on edge slightly. But there was nothing wrong with being wary- you couldn't trust anyone in the Syndicate. She knew that Hannibal would see her coming before she came. The cloudy sky made the lighting beneath the trees dim, and took a moment for her eyes to adjust.

The scent of another cat krept into her nostrils as the dark form of Maple's new mentor began to take shape several feet before her. His fiery gaze shown brightly in the dimness, like the beam of a lighthouse across a sea of fog. Maple padded up to him, pine needles making cushions beneath her pads, crunching after each soft step. Maple dipped her head respectfully once she was within two foxlengths away.
"Hello, Hannibal." She greeted with false kindness, though Maple sensed that he saw past that, and made sure to block out his searching gaze, putting in the blankness behind her gaze once more. Maple friend once more to search his gaze, trying to pick up his emotion, but got nothing. She noted his unsheathed claws, but remembered they were unsheathed earlier, so it likely meant nothing. Maple searched his position, the way he didn't slouch, his ears stained upright and tuned in, and the way that he looked like a blank statue.

Perfectly punctual. Interesting choice and yet it shows her character. Those with high intelligence tend to be punctual, measured, not rushed but not unreasonably relaxed.
Gaze following his apprentice as she entered the training area from the opposite side from where he sat, he gave the slightest flick of the tip of his tail, marking down the mental note to store it into his memory palace dedicated to documenting information about others. A specific drawer dedicated to his trainee. Hannibal quickly made a note of her demeanor, the calmness that was there and documented that as well. Many cats, if he invited them into the territory alone, would be riddled with fear, even if they tried to hide it from him he could pick it up, or anxiety. Perhaps this young cat had no clue who he was, or perhaps she wasn't scared. That fact didn't matter to him, he didn't care if cats were scared of him, what mattered was her head. She had a strong head on herself, it seemed she didn't let things get to her easily and that was a good trait in a fighter. It didn't necessarily mean she lacked emotion such as he, but it did mean she didn't wear her emotions on her sleeve so to speak. Another good trait, one needed if you were to survive in the Syndicate.

"Greetings Maple. I am pleased to see you were able to make it here on time. Perfectly on time."
The training grounds seemed to get brighter for a moment as the sun was able to breach the clouds, revealing the pine needle coated ground and a clearer image of Hannibal and his trainee. Slowly the tom would rise to his paws as the sun faded back behind the clouds, his gaze looking down on Maple.
"We will be sparring today. Being a fighter, you need to know how to battle, and you need to know how to do it well. To teach you, I must first see where you start on the spectrum. Now I hold no tricks up my sleeves, I will fight just like any Syndicate member, but know that I will not hold back in hurting, or even killing you. The spar will stop when I've seen enough and have gotten the information I need."
His tail would sweep slowly first one way, then the next, his fiery gaze never leaving her.
"I will give you the first move. Offense is particularly important. If you are able to strike your enemy first, it could very well end a battle before it's even begun. What you do with the first move will be key and helping me see where you are in your skills." Hannibal stood as if he were simply watching and not defending, whether it was a trick or not is unknown, his emotions showed nothing nor did his gaze.
"Let's begin."

ChameweonRainbow
August 14th, 2017, 02:33 PM
He purred. "Yes. It is." He padded over to him and started to lick his fur, getting soft. He pushed a rabbit over to him. "Eat." He purred.

Needle jerked back as if struck when Death licked him. He staggered back, his eyes wide in fear. "You can't be here..." he said harshly. "I saw you die! I saw your corpse on the forest floor!" He yowled.

He started pacing around; his breathing ragged and his steps unsteady. "You were covered in blood... so much blood. And your eyes..." He shut his eyes tight and made a choking sound as if trying not to burst into tears. "Your beautiful eyes were so dull and unseeing even when I looked right into them."

He whipped around and stared angrily at the cat who called himself his mate. "You're not real! You can't be real."

The anguished tom curled up and broke into harsh sobs. "I've gone mad. Yeah, I've finally lost it haven't I?!"

(poor bab is having a hard time believing what he's seeing)

meraki
August 14th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Perfectly punctual. Interesting choice and yet it shows her character. Those with high intelligence tend to be punctual, measured, not rushed but not unreasonably relaxed.
Gaze following his apprentice as she entered the training area from the opposite side from where he sat, he gave the slightest flick of the tip of his tail, marking down the mental note to store it into his memory palace dedicated to documenting information about others. A specific drawer dedicated to his trainee. Hannibal quickly made a note of her demeanor, the calmness that was there and documented that as well. Many cats, if he invited them into the territory alone, would be riddled with fear, even if they tried to hide it from him he could pick it up, or anxiety. Perhaps this young cat had no clue who he was, or perhaps she wasn't scared. That fact didn't matter to him, he didn't care if cats were scared of him, what mattered was her head. She had a strong head on herself, it seemed she didn't let things get to her easily and that was a good trait in a fighter. It didn't necessarily mean she lacked emotion such as he, but it did mean she didn't wear her emotions on her sleeve so to speak. Another good trait, one needed if you were to survive in the Syndicate.

"Greetings Maple. I am pleased to see you were able to make it here on time. Perfectly on time."
The training grounds seemed to get brighter for a moment as the sun was able to breach the clouds, revealing the pine needle coated ground and a clearer image of Hannibal and his trainee. Slowly the tom would rise to his paws as the sun faded back behind the clouds, his gaze looking down on Maple.
"We will be sparring today. Being a fighter, you need to know how to battle, and you need to know how to do it well. To teach you, I must first see where you start on the spectrum. Now I hold no tricks up my sleeves, I will fight just like any Syndicate member, but know that I will not hold back in hurting, or even killing you. The spar will stop when I've seen enough and have gotten the information I need."
His tail would sweep slowly first one way, then the next, his fiery gaze never leaving her.
"I will give you the first move. Offense is particularly important. If you are able to strike your enemy first, it could very well end a battle before it's even begun. What you do with the first move will be key and helping me see where you are in your skills." Hannibal stood as if he were simply watching and not defending, whether it was a trick or not is unknown, his emotions showed nothing nor did his gaze.
"Let's begin."

This would not be easy, Maple knew that for certain. Hannibal was most likely a skilled fighter, if he was giving her the first move. Although this would most definitely be hard, as he would have an easier time getting ready for whatever blow she made. He was prepared. She, not as much. Although Maple tried her best not to let her uncertainty get in the way of their sparring, and she ignored his nearly threatening words. Maple knew of her skills, and she knew he wouldn't beat her that easily. She most definitely did not have to worry about him ending her life, although she took care to note that. It was never good to be too arrogant, and keeping an open mind was key. If you go into battle thinking that there would be no way that you'd loose, you could be caught by surprise or off guard. And any sort of hesitation could cost you your life.

Maple's eyes narrowed, and her claws unsheathed. Their sparring would most clearly be different than that of the clans, but that wasn't a bad thing in her eyes. Tail moving back and forth behind her, Maple charged towards her opponent, watching closely as to how he'd react to her first attack. Maple lunged forwards with her claws outstretched and aimed a blow towards his face. She knew that any amount of blood by ones' eyes' could either momentarily stun them, or temporarily blind them, giving her the advantage.
Unless of course they dodged or she missed or they simply didn't care. But she shook away any doubts because doubting yourself could be just as bad as being arrogant. You surprise yourself, and that gives your opponent an advantage; which was something you clearly don't want to do. Finding higher ground was helpful too, as being higher than the other gives you the advantage. Maple had plenty of scenarios planned out once more, but of course they'd be tricky to go through with, with someone as unpredictable as Hannibal.

Maple had surprising speed as an advantage, though she knew that Hannibal would have his larger size to his advantage. Though he wasn't exactly a very large cat, Maple was only 10 moons. He also had experience and years of training, and Maple began to second guess her actions.
Maple, stop.
Don't second guess.
You're not the best.
Maple, watch carefully!

Deerlie
August 14th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Needle jerked back as if struck when Death licked him. He staggered back, his eyes wide in fear. "You can't be here..." he said harshly. "I saw you die! I saw your corpse on the forest floor!" He yowled.

He started pacing around; his breathing ragged and his steps unsteady. "You were covered in blood... so much blood. And your eyes..." He shut his eyes tight and made a choking sound as if trying not to burst into tears. "Your beautiful eyes were so dull and unseeing even when I looked right into them."

He whipped around and stared angrily at the cat who called himself his mate. "You're not real! You can't be real."

The anguished tom curled up and broke into harsh sobs. "I've gone mad. Yeah, I've finally lost it haven't I?!"

(poor bab is having a hard time believing what he's seeing)

"They gave me a second chance.." He said. "Your not crazy, it's just a hard time. If you want... I will leave." He gave the toms ear a soothing strong lick. He looked into his eyes, "I am Death" He said, turning away. His ears flattened and his tail laid limply as he walked slowly away. Tears streamed down his face and he stumbled, falling to his side. He just curled up and began crying. He looked up at Needle. He quickly got up and said. "I am real, just let me show you. If I wasn't real there would be stars around my paws, my voice would be echoy." He said. Death turned and bounded away.

The Cannibal
August 20th, 2017, 05:54 PM
This would not be easy, Maple knew that for certain. Hannibal was most likely a skilled fighter, if he was giving her the first move. Although this would most definitely be hard, as he would have an easier time getting ready for whatever blow she made. He was prepared. She, not as much. Although Maple tried her best not to let her uncertainty get in the way of their sparring, and she ignored his nearly threatening words. Maple knew of her skills, and she knew he wouldn't beat her that easily. She most definitely did not have to worry about him ending her life, although she took care to note that. It was never good to be too arrogant, and keeping an open mind was key. If you go into battle thinking that there would be no way that you'd loose, you could be caught by surprise or off guard. And any sort of hesitation could cost you your life.

Maple's eyes narrowed, and her claws unsheathed. Their sparring would most clearly be different than that of the clans, but that wasn't a bad thing in her eyes. Tail moving back and forth behind her, Maple charged towards her opponent, watching closely as to how he'd react to her first attack. Maple lunged forwards with her claws outstretched and aimed a blow towards his face. She knew that any amount of blood by ones' eyes' could either momentarily stun them, or temporarily blind them, giving her the advantage.
Unless of course they dodged or she missed or they simply didn't care. But she shook away any doubts because doubting yourself could be just as bad as being arrogant. You surprise yourself, and that gives your opponent an advantage; which was something you clearly don't want to do. Finding higher ground was helpful too, as being higher than the other gives you the advantage. Maple had plenty of scenarios planned out once more, but of course they'd be tricky to go through with, with someone as unpredictable as Hannibal.

Maple had surprising speed as an advantage, though she knew that Hannibal would have his larger size to his advantage. Though he wasn't exactly a very large cat, Maple was only 10 moons. He also had experience and years of training, and Maple began to second guess her actions.
Maple, stop.
Don't second guess.
You're not the best.
Maple, watch carefully!
In the moments before the spar, after he had told her to make the first move, his eyes watched her face carefully, to see what she would do with this information, whether she would hesitate, whether she would grow excited, whether she was indifferent. It was a bit muddled, but he could pick out the slightest hint of uncertainty, however it was to be expected. When a cat was given the honor of the first move in a fight, it was like giving them a double-edged sword. They could over think it and completely waste the opportunity of getting ahead in a fight, or they could seize it roughly and immediately throw the fight in their favor, perhaps even win it before it begun.
He would stick true to his word and not attack before she had spent that first move, even if there was hesitation in her, but next spar, if there was to be a next one, he would do no such thing. There wouldn't be no giving of the first move, they would start at a word and whoever attacked first, attacked first. There would be no turns. But that was for next time.
Claws flexing, he watched the young cat that was his trainee.

Hannibal had always known that he was unpredictable to others, all because he showed no emotions. No emotions to give away his thoughts, no emotions to give away his plan of attack, or defense.
A head on attack, no prodding for defenses, no testing of my reactions, just going head on for the chance of a strike to the head.
He had to give it to her, she had some speed in those paws of her, but that's what others didn't really think about Hannibal, they thought him as a strong tom that hit hard and while he did have some strength to his attacks, he preferred agility, precision and speed over heavy attacks. He was a lithe tom, and had endurance to match it. But Maple didn't know this. She didn't know anything about him aside from how he looked.
So as she went bolting, then lunging at him, claws outstretched and reaching for his eyes, he would watch for a mere moment before jolting backwards, reading that hesitation in her eyes. Oh is she second-guessing herself? Some doubt? The thought floated in his head as he waited for the she-cat to land in front of him before he would strike out a paw, aiming to hit her square in the side of the head, claws glinting in the sun as they flashed through the air, his legs already tense and ready to spring him away if needed. Let's see how quick you really are.

SuspiciousMindz
October 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
tawny~

Jinx padded into the training area, her pupils slits with annoyance at the fact she was given a trainee. However, she should be looking at it as a way of Halite finally accepting her. After coming from Shadowclan, she hadn't exactly been treated the best. She had nowhere else to go so she'd just been sticking it out for the moment. Ash (Blazingnight) had come to her in dreams lately, telling her to take over, but the ebony feline knew better.

With a small sigh, the bulkier she-cat finally made it to the center of the training area. At least she didn't need to bother with hunting techniques, this trainee was strictly fighting. She turned to face the trainee. "Okay, so shall we begin with offense or defense, Iesha?" she inquired without an emotion on her tone. This trainee would soon learn that Jinx was going to be looking for the same thing Ash looked for in her: perfection.
(short x.x)

seasalt
October 19th, 2017, 06:56 PM
tawny~

Jinx padded into the training area, her pupils slits with annoyance at the fact she was given a trainee. However, she should be looking at it as a way of Halite finally accepting her. After coming from Shadowclan, she hadn't exactly been treated the best. She had nowhere else to go so she'd just been sticking it out for the moment. Ash (Blazingnight) had come to her in dreams lately, telling her to take over, but the ebony feline knew better.

With a small sigh, the bulkier she-cat finally made it to the center of the training area. At least she didn't need to bother with hunting techniques, this trainee was strictly fighting. She turned to face the trainee. "Okay, so shall we begin with offense or defense, Iesha?" she inquired without an emotion on her tone. This trainee would soon learn that Jinx was going to be looking for the same thing Ash looked for in her: perfection.
(short x.x)

Suspiciousmindz
Iesha fizzed with excitement. Her first training session, ever! Her ice-blue optics gleamed with pure excitement. She could wait to train. She had waited for the day to become a fighter ever since her mother told her about how cool a fighter is. Tail twitching she silently waited for her trainer to come to the training area. She blinked as Jinx went into the training area, her tail lashing with silent excitement. Her eagerness probably was easy to see. And the annoyance in her trainer's eye didn't seem to phase or come into her notice. "Defense!" She pipped up, eyes lit up. So far, she knew her trainer was expecting a lot from her, and that was really all she knew so far. But, she was gonna make her proud, and her family proud, and the father.. she never met proud.