PDA

View Full Version : ~The Last Hunt - Werebeast Roleplay~

. beachtide .
November 9th, 2016, 03:29 PM
[Yup, I'm bringing it back, peeps XD]

Welcome to the Last Hunt! In this roleplay, there are three tribes or groups, however you look at it. They are called the Mortals, the Were-Hunters, and the Lycans[since all werebeasts are lycans, apparently :T]
BUT the catch is... the Lycans transform EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

The Mortals are normal people. There are four roles in the Mortals group ~
Mayor: In charge of all the Mortals; Must be at least twenty
Guards: They guard the town at night; Must be at least sixteen
Bakers: Bake all food that EVERYONE eats in day-time; Must be at least thirteen
Children: Anyone who is 12 or younger are children; CAN be bitten by Lycan, only if asked. When they get old enough, they can also join the Were-Hunters

The Were-Hunters are those who try to attack and kill the Lycans at night. There are three roles in the Were-Hunters group ~
Decider: In charge of all duties of the Were-Hunters at night[so this person decides where they will go at night]; Must be at least twenty
Fighters: Fights the Lycans if spotted; Must be at least sixteen
Shielders: Protects Fighters with shield; Must be at least thirteen

The Lycans are any type of were-beast and can be any age, if they were born one. There are two roles in the Lycans group ~
Alpha: In charge of where the Lycans go at night[also does what Wanderers do]; Must be at least eighteen
Wanderers: Attacks any Fighters or Guards that attack[don't attack Shielders unless the Shielder realizes who it really is]

Form will come later, sorry *Cue the Frisk face: -_-*

{}RULES{}
1) I will announce when sunrise/daytime and sunset/nighttime comes
2) Lycans transform once I announce sunset/nighttime into their animal forms then transform back once I announce sunrise/daytime
3) If Lycan, you MUST roleplay their transformation
4) Cannot kill anyone with their RP'ers permission FIRST
5) If your GONNA do described gore, then put a warning at the beginning of your post for all dem sensitive readers
6) Try to keep this roleplay active and have FUN!! =)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 03:39 PM
(Waiting for forum... Are the lycans on all fours or bipedal?

. beachtide .
November 9th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]:
Personality:
Group:
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]:
Love interest:
Other:
Questions:

. beachtide .
November 9th, 2016, 07:54 PM
(Waiting for forum... Are the lycans on all fours or bipedal?
[Whichever you want, really XD]

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Looks:plain clothes ,shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: dark brown fur with brown paws,muzzle, and forehead, all fours
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly, outspoken
Group: Lycans
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Hunter
Love interest: Open
Other:None
Questions: LGBT allowed? What time period is this RP?

. beachtide .
November 10th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Looks:plain clothes ,shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: dark brown fur with brown paws,muzzle, and forehead, all fours
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly, outspoken
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Hunter
Other:None
Questions: LGBT allowed? What time period is this RP?
Accepted!
And this time period is in the late 1800's, around the time I believe there was a werewolf outbreak in some area XD

And... what does LGBT stand for??

. beachtide .
November 10th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Name: Lynn Hutren / Elizibeth Julellen[Nickname - Lizzy]
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/181985147/large.jpg / https://www.rpnation.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fimg1.wikia.nocooki e.net%2F__cb20121123195515%2Ffairytail%2Fimages%2F c%2Fcf%2FBrown_haired_girl.jpg&key=5f8a8ca1f3070df823364494df93281bfc5eae7c5efb4b acabf20fb81ac45057
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/co5MfGFskmxicqXmuB0mqctKqwzXopLt9y2sSlxNsFVGih0q1q LgCmsSiZjP4wNj0O22c-p3IzGoraBHhBjQojGLGm-J0QJIUJ0Z8UYgUTimfbWM5a0ecvRc1biMB-ZIQ0ihSwIA[replace blue with green] / None
Personality: TBRPd / TBRPd
Group: Lycans / Mortals
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Alpha / Child[or Kid, idc]
Love interest: Open / Open
Other: Is a WereWolf / Is intrested in lycans[well, we know she'll get bit, RIGHT?!]
Questions: NURP / NOPE LE NOODLEZ :P

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Do I have to make another form for Jwel or not? (I'm really lazy XD)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Accepted!
And this time period is in the late 1800's, around the time I believe there was a werewolf outbreak in some area XD

(Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual, and Transgender. It's the short version.)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Name: Jwel Moaura
Looks: http://s14.favim.com/orig/160531/anime-anime-girl-book-brown-eyes-Favim.com-4363154.jpeg
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/600x600p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/151/79/78434875.jpg
Personality: She's quick to snap back, but at the same time she's always nervous due to being a lycan. But, she's mostly nice, especially to other lycans
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Wanderer
Love interest: open x3
Other: Might make another form..

. beachtide .
November 11th, 2016, 03:38 PM
@Bram246 (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=117) ~ Yup, I'll allow that =)

@Aleka ☁️ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87) ~ Accepted!

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 01:23 PM
I forget the types of Lycans.. I remember there was Werewolves, Werecats, Werebears and Werefoxes. What did I leave out? XD

Momotaro
November 13th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Form:
Name: Marali DuPon
Looks: Made with Adobe Illustrator Draw
Get it at: http://bit.ly/adobedraw
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: When she gets bitten I'll edit.
Personality: Quiet, observant, paranoid. TBRPED.
Group: Mortal.
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Kid.
Love interest: She is a kid.
Other:
Questions: Could she get bitten?

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Form:
Other:
If it's okay, she could get bitten by Jwel..?

Casual Scribbles
November 14th, 2016, 05:51 AM
I can't remember my charrie from this so...)

Name: Silvia Grey
Looks: During the day- tall, with an athletic build and stance. Has assymetrical, pixie cut brown hair with a streak of red clay in it. Her eyes are weird, appearing grey at a distance, but becoming a green if you're lucky to get close enough to her. She wears a carved ivory 'tooth' on a leather rope. Remains on her in lycan form.
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: a large, short-furred brown wolf. Other features from human form stay (Ex.: eyes, build, necklace, etc.)
Personality: She usually gives off a look that tells others to stay away. It's very hard to gain her trust, but once you do, she will defend you even to the cost of her life.
Group: Lycan
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: wanderer
Love interest: Jwel? (Yeah, I know. She's bi)
Other: she’s bisexual
Questions: is that okay?

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Name: Tigressy
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: A tigress
Personality: Big and Strong
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Alpha

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Um.... you forgot to describe what she looks like as a human..

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Name: Logan Stanford
Looks: He's not tall, but not short. His skin is a tan color, his shaggy hair is dark brown, with some black.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Group: Mortals
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Baker
Other: none
Questions: none

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 09:58 AM
If it's okay, she could get bitten by Jwel..?

Sure

Momotaro
November 14th, 2016, 10:00 AM
(Should we start RPING?)

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 11:09 AM
I don't think we should without Mangle's permission..

Tigressy
November 14th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Um.... you forgot to describe what she looks like as a human..
Well, as human she looks like a girl with pink hair and spike collar and spike wristbands

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Bump~

. beachtide .
November 14th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Form:
Other:
Accepted!

. beachtide .
November 14th, 2016, 05:20 PM
I can't remember my charrie from this so...)

Name: Silvia Grey
Looks: During the day- tall, with an athletic build and stance. Has assymetrical, pixie cut brown hair with a streak of red clay in it. Her eyes are weird, appearing grey at a distance, but becoming a green if you're lucky to get close enough to her. She wears a carved ivory 'tooth' on a leather rope. Remains on her in lycan form.
Animal Looks[Only Lycans]: a large, short-furred brown wolf. Other features from human form stay (Ex.: eyes, build, necklace, etc.)
Personality: She usually gives off a look that tells others to stay away. It's very hard to gain her trust, but once you do, she will defend you even to the cost of her life.
Group: Lycan
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: wanderer
Love interest: Jwel? (Yeah, I know. She's bi)
Other: she’s bisexual
Questions: is that okay?
Accepted!

. beachtide .
November 14th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Alpha is like a leader where there's only one, in case you didn't know how a pack works, cause that's what it's based after. Though I could make her a backup Alpha, like if the Alpha[which is taken by me] is captured or ill if you like?? Besides that, Accepted

. beachtide .
November 14th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Name: Logan Stanford
Looks: He's not tall, but not short. His skin is a tan color, his shaggy hair is dark brown, with some black.
Group: Mortals
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Baker
Other: none
Questions: none
Accepted!

. beachtide .
November 14th, 2016, 05:24 PM
[Roleplay can start!]

Day One; DayTime

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Starting this RP just like it was after night OwO)

Jwel flopped upright. Groaning softly, she picked the brittle sticks and leaves out her hair. She stretched her arms before standing up, a little wobbly but she soon adjusted, standing straight.

Logan was already at the bakery. He was mixing some dough in a wooden bowl, his hands clapping the spoon as he steadily stirred.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Jasmine carried a few rabbits by their feet. She wiped away dried blood on her mouth from last night.'I probably should have found a river before heading back.', she thought as she walked through the forest.

Casual Scribbles
November 14th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Silvia woke near Jwel. "That was a rough night," she murmured to tge other werebeast, wincing as she touched a scratch on her cheek. The girl had always had a crush on Jwel, but was afraid of confessing, knowing it wasn't a normal crush.

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Jwel nodded her agreement. "Jeez, that scratch on my arm still hurts." She said, half to herself. She gingerly rubbed it, biting her lip a bit as she did so.

. beachtide .
November 15th, 2016, 05:19 AM
Lynn opened her eyes and looked down, a sarcastic gleam sparking in her as she saw she was laying down on a tree, branches, leaves, and dirt scattered on her clothes. "Again?!" She silently shouted, jumping down. She started shaking herself, brushing the debris off her clothes and untangling them from her hair. When she finished, she looked around at the other waking Lycans. She sighed, seeing a creek nearby. She ran to it, trying to be as fast as she could to get back to the town they lived in as quick as she can. She stopped by the creek and splashed the water on her face, just in case there was blood. She wiped the water off with the sleeves of her jacket as she walked back to town calmly, hoping none of the Mortals had woken up yet.

[Also, if a Were-Hunter catches a Lycan and doesn't kill them, they're put in jail until the Master of the Were-Hunters says they're free. And I'm also closing down Lycans until we get about three Were-Hunters. That's all ^^]

Casual Scribbles
November 15th, 2016, 05:28 AM
(Okay, Mangle, I took a look at the list in your signature and it says that Silvia is roleplayed by Maplefall. I am not Maplefall. Was it a typo?) Silvia looked at it. "It doesn't look like any dirt got into it. There's a creek nearby where we could clean the scratches." She told Jwel.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 05:51 AM
(Are the Lycans already in a pack or fend for themselves? Does the human form have the same abilities as their wolf form?)

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 06:07 AM
"Oh wait. I remember that creek now." She glanced in the direction of it. "C'mon let's go!" She said, walking off toward it.

Casual Scribbles
November 15th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Silvia smiled and pushed herself to her feet, following Jwel.

. beachtide .
November 15th, 2016, 06:43 AM
(Okay, Mangle, I took a look at the list in your signature and it says that Silvia is roleplayed by Maplefall. I am not Maplefall. Was it a typo?) Silvia looked at it. "It doesn't look like any dirt got into it. There's a creek nearby where we could clean the scratches." She told Jwel.
[WOOPS! That's a mistake, lol XD I'll fix that now. Thank you for telling me]

. beachtide .
November 15th, 2016, 06:45 AM
(Are the Lycans already in a pack or fend for themselves? Does the human form have the same abilities as their wolf form?)
[Pack, and yes]

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 06:49 AM
[Pack, and yes]
(Okay. I'll post in a bit.)

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Sniffing she smelled the river and other werewolves.'They must have just woke up.', Jasmine thought as she continued walking. She reached the river and looked around for anyone. The three rabbits she had were starting to drip blood.

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Well "I'm a Lycan, how nice!" Wolfsy howled

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Sniffing she smelled the river and other werewolves.'They must have just woke up.', Jasmine thought as she continued walking. She reached the river and looked around for anyone. The three rabbits she had were starting to drip blood.
Not everyone is a werewolf..)

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 08:17 AM
(Well, I have 2 Lycans
Tigressy a alpha furry tigress
Wolfsy a alpha furry wolf female)

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 08:19 AM
If you are talking about something outside the RP, put it in parentheses)

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 08:23 AM
If you are talking about something outside the RP, put it in parentheses)
(I forgot
Fixed)

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Not everyone is a werewolf..)
(Okay.)

Casual Scribbles
November 15th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Silvia emerged at the river and saw Jasmine. She froze, staring at her. Crap, she thought. She inches forward carefully, never taking her eyes off the other girl.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Jasmine smiled as Silvia walked towards her. She kept her guard up not knowing of this girl would attack."Would you like a rabbit?",she asked.

Casual Scribbles
November 15th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Silvia regarded the offering with suspicion. "Did you catch it yourself?" She asked.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 12:51 PM
"Yes!", Jasmine said cheerfully,"I caught them last night! Hunting animals is great!"

Tigressy
November 15th, 2016, 01:15 PM
"I will hunt, I smell deers beyond the forest" Wolfsy said.
"I will hunt also" Tigressy said

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Jwel looked at Jasmine, running her fingers over her wound gently as she did so. "Honestly, rabbit tastes better when I'm in WereBeast form." She said, shrugging. She removed her hands from the cub on her arm, moving her hair out her face.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"Oh you're both werebeast as well! That's great!",she looked at Jwel,"What's that you're holding?"

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 01:31 PM
She shrugged again. "I uh, got hurt by a WereHunter. No biggy." She blinked. "I'm uh, going to the creek to wash it. Wanna come?" Jwel invited, slightly tipping her head to the side.

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Talking about WereHunters..
Name: Jesse
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/51/16/e5/5116e51d88a9cf36ccba81b05f05389b.png
Group: WereHunter
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Fighter
Love interest: it should be a Lycan or something for drama x3
Other: no
Questions: None)

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"Sure!", Jasmine followed Jwel.

Casual Scribbles
November 15th, 2016, 02:59 PM
"Same," Silvia agreed with Jwels statment about rabbit. "I going too," she said, walking carefully alongside them. If she steals Jwel from me I will personally rip her throat out!

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 03:07 PM
"I'm Jasmine by the way.",she looked at Silvia,"What's your name?"

. beachtide .
November 15th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Talking about WereHunters..
Name: Jesse
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/51/16/e5/5116e51d88a9cf36ccba81b05f05389b.png
Group: WereHunter
Role[Make sure it matches their group!]: Fighter
Love interest: it should be a Lycan or something for drama x3
Other: no
Questions: None)
[Accepted! We will have a Were-Hunter at night, peeps! Enjoy that, lol XD]

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 03:40 PM
"I'm Jwel. And nice to meet you." She said, casting a glance through the corner of her eye at Silvia.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 03:43 PM
"You too Jwel!", Jasmine said.

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Jwel stopped near the stream. Crouching, she dipped her hand in the water. She ran it carefully over the wound, relishing the coolness of the liquid. Once she was done, she managed to wipe it dry on her shirt. That did feel nice. She thought, closing her eyes for a moment before reopening them.

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Jasmine layed the rabbits beside her as she splashed water on her face. Patting her face with her shirt she kept an eye on her rabbits. She still didn't trust these two.

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Jesse stiffly walked back to her house. There was a scratch on her hip, causing her to slightly lump. There was also a bite-mark on her shoulder, which had ripped the cloth on her shirt. They both had dry blood, but it still hurt when she walked. So stupid of me. I should of seen the other one coming while I was attacking. She scolded herself with a frown. She stopped at her house, opening the wooden door, she stepped inside and flopped down onto her bed. She closed her eyes, relaxing.

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Errrrr bump)

Casual Scribbles
November 16th, 2016, 10:38 AM
"My name is Silvia." This other were-beast did not appear to be very careful. What if Silvia and Jwel had been Were-Hunters, not Were-Beasts?

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 10:48 AM
"Nice to meet you Silvia.", Jasmine said.

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Jwel cast a glance at Jasmine's rabbits, quickly looking away. "I honestly prefer regular food on my human form.." she said, trailing off with a slightly look of disdain.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 11:20 AM
"Either of you know how to make a fire?", Jasmine asked picking up the rabbits.

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 11:25 AM
"Uh, you just scrape rocks until you make a spark, and then you uh, have a fire. Something like that." She said, laughing awkwardly.

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Jasmine stared at Jwel," I'll cook these later then."

. beachtide .
November 16th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Lynn looked up at the others gathered around her, looking towards the female who called herself Jwel. "Ten out of ten explaintion," she said hurmourously, trying to look happy instead of tired. She stood up from the stream. "Wanna walk back to town with me?" She asked them.

. beachtide .
November 16th, 2016, 03:17 PM
"I will hunt, I smell deers beyond the forest" Wolfsy said.
"I will hunt also" Tigressy said
[I don't recall a form for Wolfsy...]

Bram246
November 16th, 2016, 03:21 PM
"Yeah.", Jasmine said to Lynn,"Is there a place in town that wants rabbit hide?"

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 03:38 PM
"Let's go to the bakery!" Jwel said, smiling.

Casual Scribbles
November 16th, 2016, 04:13 PM
"Yeah," Silvia paused, "I'm heading into town. You guys coming?"

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 04:21 PM
"Yeah, lets go!" Jwel stood up, whisking her hair out her face.

. beachtide .
January 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
[AFTER EONS, I SHALL CONTINUE THY ROLEPLAY!!]

Elizabeth hoped out of her house as the sun rose in the sky, the light setting a golden effect on her and the town. She hopped on the stones, avoidng the cracks, until she slightly tripped on one of the cracks but quickly got back up. She gazed at the sun once more, her hair now a bracken color, and the sun reflecting off of her bright blue eyes. She turned her gaze back to the Town cheerfully as she ran over to the bakery and waited outside, smelling the delicious pastries inside the shop, waiting for the town baker to come and open up the shop. Elizabeth reaching into her pocket and pulling out her money, counting her money, keeping in mind that she had nine dollars and sixty-three cents.

Casual Scribbles
January 2nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
Silvia followed them into town, trying to look like they'd just walked out of their houses, not out of the woods.

JaxenAmethyst
January 4th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Accepted!

LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender. :3
(JUST INCASE you dont know what those mean.. again, JUST INCASE! (cause Idk how old you are so..)
Lesbian = 2 girls
Gay = 2 boys
Bisexual = Likes both boys and girls
Transgender = Once boy, now girl | Once girl, now boy

Serendipity
February 16th, 2017, 11:33 PM
[Yup, I'm bringing it back, peeps XD]

Welcome to the Last Hunt! In this roleplay, there are three tribes or groups, however you look at it. They are called the Mortals, the Were-Hunters, and the Lycans[since all werebeasts are lycans, apparently :T]
BUT the catch is... the Lycans transform EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

The Mortals are normal people. There are four roles in the Mortals group ~
Mayor: In charge of all the Mortals; Must be at least twenty
Guards: They guard the town at night; Must be at least sixteen
Bakers: Bake all food that EVERYONE eats in day-time; Must be at least thirteen
Children: Anyone who is 12 or younger are children; CAN be bitten by Lycan, only if asked. When they get old enough, they can also join the Were-Hunters

The Were-Hunters are those who try to attack and kill the Lycans at night. There are three roles in the Were-Hunters group ~
Decider: In charge of all duties of the Were-Hunters at night[so this person decides where they will go at night]; Must be at least twenty
Fighters: Fights the Lycans if spotted; Must be at least sixteen
Shielders: Protects Fighters with shield; Must be at least thirteen

The Lycans are any type of were-beast and can be any age, if they were born one. There are two roles in the Lycans group ~
Alpha: In charge of where the Lycans go at night[also does what Wanderers do]; Must be at least eighteen
Wanderers: Attacks any Fighters or Guards that attack[don't attack Shielders unless the Shielder realizes who it really is]

Form will come later, sorry *Cue the Frisk face: -_-*

{}RULES{}
1) I will announce when sunrise/daytime and sunset/nighttime comes
2) Lycans transform once I announce sunset/nighttime into their animal forms then transform back once I announce sunrise/daytime
3) If Lycan, you MUST roleplay their transformation
4) Cannot kill anyone with their RP'ers permission FIRST
5) If your GONNA do described gore, then put a warning at the beginning of your post for all dem sensitive readers
6) Try to keep this roleplay active and have FUN!! =)
Name: Leah Ringgold
Species: Werebunny / Vampire Bunny
Appearance: https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.114441226.3114/flat,800x800,075,f.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d3/5c/e8/d35ce86d090c2290c0e9cbd72bb999ed.jpg
Role: Lycan
Love Interest: OPEN
Roleplayed By: Sweet Bread

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 20th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Name: Amaris Marks
Species: WereWolf
appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37600000/Anime-Girl-rosewinton3055-37652964-460-600.png wolf one https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lnVC_albui0/VPKXwVwXpHI/AAAAAAAABP8/9bgcONKoCzQ/w800-h800/azane.jpg
Role: Wanderer
Love Interest: She's 13 but open Lol
Roleplayed by: No one for pres~