Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

BEAR.
October 4th, 2016, 12:39 AM

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 07:18 AM
(First post aahhh XD)
(For Gustystreak)
(Sorry it took so long x3)

"Im sure its twolegs wil come..." Snowpaw sounded slightly uncertain as she shook her fur out, looking around for a moment before shrugging.
"Well, back to the hunt then, Minty?" She asked, the ThunderClan she-cat pricking her ears as she gazed into her territory, glancing at the ShadowClan Tom beside her.

Gusty
October 6th, 2016, 02:58 PM
(Omg haha I forgot about this rp. Nearly.)
{I'm the second to post on this thread which is a good #accomplishment I guess x3}

Mintpaw nodded. "Yes, the hunt!" He wriggled his tail in excitement. "So, what delectable prey do we have in this forest?" The tom cocked his head and scanned the surroundings.

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 03:34 PM
(XD)

"Mice, squirrels," Snowpaw listed a few things, her black tail flcking. "Birds, voles, lots of stuff." She paused, ears pricking, and opened her mouth slightly to taste the air; The scent of mouse hit her almost immediately. "Mouse." She mewed, lowering her voice.

Gusty
October 6th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Mintpaw flicked his tail in agreement and quieted down. He wasn't sure if mice were the type to run away at noises or movement, so he paused for a second. "Catch it!" The tom whispered to his companion. This was an opportunity that he didn't want to miss.

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Snowpaw gave a small nod, her ears swiveling around as she lowered herself into a crouch. Her belly fur brushed the ground and she slid a paw forward silently. She ducked her head down, pricking her ears forward before folding them back against her head. The scent of mouse hit her again, but she took another step forward calmly, easily spotting her target scurrying in some leaves, closer into the forest. Right....Now! Snowpaw bunched her muscles and launched forward, unsheathing her claws and feeling them sink into something warm. The mouse let out a shocked squeak, looking up with wide, beady black eyes as it tried desperately to pull away from her grasp. Snowpaw ducked her head and gave its neck a quick nip, tasting the warm blood on her tongue in an instant.

Gusty
October 6th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Mintpaw held in a gasp of relief. This ThunderClanner could definitely hunt well; he could catch every slight moment through her body. Padding towards Snowpaw and her catch, the tom worked up his game. "Oh, dear Snowy," he cried gratefully. "You caught it!"
The ShadowClanner flicked his tail towards the mouse. Even though it wasn't the largest piece of prey in the world, he might as well praise her. "You are simply amazing at hunting."

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Snowpaw straightened up, dropping the mouse at her paws as she looked at Mintpaw, a small smile appearing on her muzzle. "Thanks." She purred, flicking her tail and swiping her tongue over her jaws.
"Do you want to try?" She asked the ShadowClanner, pricking her ears slightly and opening her mouth to try and scent some more prey.

Gusty
October 7th, 2016, 02:33 PM
"Yeah!" The tom answered, pawing the ground with his front left foot. He opened his mouth to scent something, and the sharpest scent was one of a vole. "Shall I hunt that?" Mintpaw's tail flicked towards the mammal, which was a few tail-lengths away from him.
He looked at Snowpaw briefly for confirmation, while staring at the prey in the corner of his eye.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Snowpaw's ears twitched, her ice blue gaze resting on the vole. Ears pricking slightly, she gave a small nod in response to Mintpaw, her gaze fixed on the creature.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Mintpaw steadied himself, crouching down into a hunting position similarly to when he was hunting ShadowClan prey. Voles were not common in his part of the territory, but he knew that he had the ability to catch one.
In a fiery start, Mintpaw leaped forwards, falling just a whisker-length short of the prey. The vole scurried away at this moment, suddenly aware that a predator was chasing it. The tom bounded once again at the mammal, but just a second too late- the catch had gone down into its burrow.
Frowning in his disappointment, Mintpaw swiveled around towards Snowpaw. "Oh, I could've caught that. I was just underestimating it." he shrugged.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 12:13 PM
"Thats alright Minty," Snowpaw mewed cheerfully. "Voles arent too easy to catch. You'll get the hang of it." She smiled at her friend before shaking her fur out.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 01:41 PM
"You think?" He said, flashing a smile towards his companion. "Well, usually I'm quite good at hunting. If I may say so myself. But, you know, there are certain rare occasions." This was partly a lie, since Mintpaw wasn't the best at hunting. "Say, shall we try again?"

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 01:49 PM
"Well we're not quitting now!" Snowpaw replied cheerfully with a teasing tone, lifting her tail and giving her ShadowClan friend a grin. "What else can you scent?" She prompted, opening her mouth to taste the air.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 01:53 PM
A chirping noise in he background made Mintpaw smile. "Well.." his gaze was lifted up towards the azure-blue sky, where there were a couple of songbirds upon a hazel branch. "I don't know how to climb trees, or jump that high. But it would be cool if I could." He flicked his tail towards the birds.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 02:00 PM
"I could teach you how to climb," Snowpaw offered, her gaze lifting up to the birds. Her ears flicked, a smile appearing on her muzzle, and she glanced at her companion, waiting for his reply.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 02:47 PM
"But if we climb," he countered. "Wouldn't that scare away the birds?" He shrugged. An idea suddenly burst into the ShadowClanner'a mind. "Unless we climb faster than they could fly away." Now, that made sense.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 03:10 PM
"I'll show you." Snowpaw said with a smile as she padded forward lightly. She passed the tree that the birds were on and instead stopped at the one beside it. Tensing, she backed up, then ran forward and launched herself high into the air, sinking her claws into the bark of the tree. Glancing down at the ground, she looked back up and clawed her way up the tree until she reached a branch, steadying herself by sinking her claws into it. Her eyes landed on the birds on the branch in the next tree, a little higher up than where she was.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Mintpaw looked from below, watching Snowpaw's precise moments and memorizing them. "Can I follow you?" He asked, hoping that his question would not break his companion's concentration.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Snowpaw looked back down, the branch dipping under her slightly. She steadied herself before replying, "Yep, come on up." She tried to keep her voice low, so she didnt frighten the birds as she looked back up, ears flicking.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Mintpaw didn't respond to her statement. Instead, the tom nodded and steadily climbed up onto the tree. It was a slight struggle to keep balance on the rough surface, and his back paw slipped a little, but the apprentice finally held on.
Finally, the ShadowClanner was right by Snowpaw. The branch seemed to sway under the excess weight, but he braced himself.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 05:58 PM
"Follow me, and dont fall," Snowpaw murmured, then sprang up, grabbing onto the branch above them with her claws and hauling herself up. Steadying herself, she looked into the other tree where the birds were; They were still a few branches higher.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 07:28 PM
"I've never been this high up before." Mintpaw mumbled quickly, looking down at the ground. The tom didn't have a fear of heights, but instinct told him that he may fall and break his back if he went any higher. Ignoring his previous thoughts, Mintpaw climbed up onto the next branch. This one seemed a bit sturdier than the other one, and didn't sag under the combined weights.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"You can go back if your scared," Snowpaw mewed. There was no mocking or teasing or jeering tone to her voice; She sounded genuine, slightly concerned. She looked at the ShadowClanner beside her before leaping up onto the next branch, steadying herself quickly before looking down at the Tom. Not too far now.

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Mintpaw stared up at the ThunderClanner. He wasn't frightened at being up high, but the way Snowpaw spoke softened his heart. It was as if Mintpaw knew her ever since they were kits; that they had known each other before today's meeting. "No, it's okay. I'm not scared. It's just that this is a new experience for me." He boldly climbed up the next branch, as if to prove his statement.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Snowpaw gave him a small smile. It almost felt as if they'd known eachother for a long time, even if they were from different Clans. But did the Clan really matter, honestly? "Alright." She replied. "I know climbing is kinda hard at first, and can seem a little scary, but its not that bad once you learn how." She mewed, smiling before leaping up to the next branch. Sinking her claws in slightly, she looked over at the birds. Only one branch higher.

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Mintpaw nodded. "But hey, I'm not doing too bad for my first time, right?" He said, cocking his head as his paws gripped the next rough branch. His green eyes blinked cheerfully. "I suppose I'm nearly a natural at this." Pushing himself forwards, the tom's head swiveled towards the ground. "Wow, we're really high up. I'm tempted to tell everyone about this."

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 02:47 PM
"Your actually doing alot better then I did on my first try, and I didnt even go this high then!" Snowpaw giggled, ears pricking up as she looked down, eyebrows raising. "Wow, we are high up. And you could totally impress your friends back in ShadowClan when you come back climbing trees!" She purred, then tensed and leaped up onto the last branch. Sinking her claws into the wood, she looked across into the other tree to the branch where the birds were, ears flicking.

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Mintpaw was genuinely surprised. "So," he started, hoping for a little story. "What exactly happened the first time you were climbing? Anything interesting? A mishap?" He grinned. The tomcat's paws reached upwards to the next branch recklessly, almost toying with the branch.
"Boy, if this really works out, I have a big story to tell." This last part he mumured to himself, as his chest burst with swelling pride.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Snowpaw let out a soft laugh, trying not to scare the birds. "Well," She meowed, chuckling softly. "I had the day off, and was feeling pretty daring. And, the one part of my training my mentor hadnt taught me yet was climbing." She steadied herself on the branch. "So, I went through the forest, and came across the tallest tree i'd ever seen in my life. It was huge, i'll tell you that--Even its branches were long." A purr rumbled in her chest. "So, still feeling daring, I managed to get up onto the lowest branch. It was a struggle, i'll tell you, I kept slippin' and fallin'." She chuckled. "So, I stayed on that branch for a while, before deciding I wanted to go higher. So I did, but before I could reach the...Was it the third...Yeah, third branch," She made a face. "It actually took me quite a while to get there, honestly. Like I said, it was my first time, and I was horrible at climbing. Anywho, I heard some kind of weird bird call and looked up and there it was; A hawk. Creepy thing, swooping through the air just a little way above the tree. It wasnt anywhere near me, of course, so I didnt get too frightened until I saw the nest." Snowpaw let out a small laugh, then tensed and leaped up onto the next branch; Now she was one branch higher then the one the birds were on in the other tree, perfect. "Apparently that tree was where 'Momma Bird' laid her eggs. And, from some elders' tales," she raised an eyebrow. "I knew not to mess with, or even go near, a hawks nest, so I tried to get outta there real quick, however, climbing down a tree is even harder then climbing up it!" The memory made her smile. "But, birdy wasnt havin' it, even though I had no intention of hurting the eggs. The hawk was furious, im telling you! It swooped right down for me. So, I did the most logical thing I could think of; I whipped right around, leaped off the branch, and took off as fast as I could." Snowpaw laughed as she finished her story. "Lucky I didnt break a leg...So, I learned a lesson that day; Dont go near a hawks nest because they get mad."

(That. Was. So. LONG. XD)

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(Omg xD)

Mintpaw widened his eyes as the story went on, gasping at the climax and chuckling at the ending. "Well, I suppose you did learn a lesson." He laughed. "But, I do see that the hawk incident didn't make you afraid of climbing. That's good." The tom added. "Or else, I wouldn't be here right now." He paused for a second, thinking about what he had just said.
All the meanwhile, Mintpaw levied himself up onto the next branch. He could see the songbirds chirping a sweet melody. The prey was only a few paw-lengths away... He could almost feel the winged mass in his mouth. He could nearly feel the warm beat of the feathers against his chest.
Even so, he held back. Just a simple move could make the prey out of his grasp, and make the whole climb for nothing.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 05:54 PM
(I know XD)

"I sure did learn a lesson that day," Snowpaw let out a small laugh, the ThunderClan she-cats tail flicking slightly. "Nope. As long as theres no hawk's nest in the tree im climbing, im good." She chuckled softly before falling silent, peering down at the birds just one branch below on the other tree. "Ready?" She whispered to the ShadowClanner beside her, smiling all the while.

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(@echofur) Limoncello padded through the trees. He was acutely aware of all the scents and smells of other cats, but wasn't afraid. There's no way I can get killed. All those clan cats are too weak to even try anymore!

echofur
October 9th, 2016, 08:14 PM
[MaskedBandits;5534](@echofur) Limoncello padded through the trees. He was acutely aware of all the scents and smells of other cats, but wasn't afraid. There's no way I can get killed. All those clan cats are too weak to even try anymore![/QUOTE]
Echofur paused opening her jaw to drink in the air. She had decided to go hunting by herself. She could smell the thunderpath not far in the distance, its stench making it harder to pinpoint prey. The she-cat moved on moving more towards tallpines, flinching as the inevitable roar of a monster sounded not to far off.

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Limoncello moved swiftly through the oaks, confidently putting his paws down on the rich soil. The cat scent was growing stronger, but again he didn't care. So be it. I can fight. The roar of the Thunderpath grew louder with each step, yet still the yellow tom continued on. Suddenly, he spotted a shape up ahead, moving through the pines. Limoncello couched down and crawled onto the undergrowth. Cat!

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 09:14 PM
(I know XD)

"I sure did learn a lesson that day," Snowpaw let out a small laugh, the ThunderClan she-cats tail flicking slightly. "Nope. As long as theres no hawk's nest in the tree im climbing, im good." She chuckled softly before falling silent, peering down at the birds just one branch below on the other tree. "Ready?" She whispered to the ShadowClanner beside her, smiling all the while.
Mintpaw lowered his head, and began to whisper excitedly. "Yep. Are we just going to jump over?" He asked. The birds were now only a few lengths away, and his paws were itching to pounce onto them. Eyeing the winged prey carefully, Mintpaw steadied himself and prepared for the next move. It would've been a waste of time to climb the tree of the birds flew away anyways, so he would have to make every next move precise.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"Yup." Snowpaw tensed her muscles silently, then sprang forward at the birds. She snagged ones wing in her claws, her other paw reaching up to grab the branch above her. She sunk her claws into the wood, hanging in the air by her paw as she drew the bird to her with her other paw, biting down on its neck and ending it quickly.

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Mintpaw watched as Snowpaw fled into the air, landing precisely onto the hazel tree branch and slashing a bird with her mighty paw. Well, now he had no time to waste. The tabby tom fled forwards, soaring in the air for the briefest of seconds. The wind ruffled his long fur slightly, making it a bit messier than usual. Nonetheless, he still managed to land with Snowpaw and hold a gray songbird within his grip. Twitching his lips into a sly smile, Mintpaw watched the prey struggle for a second, and twisted its neck with a snap.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
"Great catch, Minty!" Snowpaw purred through the bird that she had in her maw, hauling herself up onto the branch she was hanging from. She steadied herself before grinning. "That was fun."

echofur
October 9th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Limoncello moved swiftly through the oaks, confidently putting his paws down on the rich soil. The cat scent was growing stronger, but again he didn't care. So be it. I can fight. The roar of the Thunderpath grew louder with each step, yet still the yellow tom continued on. Suddenly, he spotted a shape up ahead, moving through the pines. Limoncello couched down and crawled onto the undergrowth. Cat!

Echofur scented the air, noticing an unfamiliar scent beneath the stench of the thunderpath. She dropped into a crouch, taking cover in the tall grass ready to attack the trespassing cat. She noticed a yellow tom a few fox lengths away, starring right at her and she shiver slightly.
"Who are you?" She growled, baring her teeth in warning to the stranger cat. "What are you doing on Thunderclap territory?" Echofur stayed low to the ground, ready to attack.

Gusty
October 10th, 2016, 08:58 AM
"Great catch, Minty!" Snowpaw purred through the bird that she had in her maw, hauling herself up onto the branch she was hanging from. She steadied herself before grinning. "That was fun."
"It sure was," the tom winked with a flirty smile. "Say, how exactly do we climb down from here?" He stared down at the ground beneath him. "Could we jump, or is there a more dignified way to doing so...?" His paws toyed with the limp prey.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Echofur scented the air, noticing an unfamiliar scent beneath the stench of the thunderpath. She dropped into a crouch, taking cover in the tall grass ready to attack the trespassing cat. She noticed a yellow tom a few fox lengths away, starring right at her and she shiver slightly.
"Who are you?" She growled, baring her teeth in warning to the stranger cat. "What are you doing on Thunderclap territory?" Echofur stayed low to the ground, ready to attack.

"Why, hello!" Limoncello purred, crawling from his hiding spot. "I'm just a poor, warfaring stranger, looking for a meal. I haven't had anything to eat in days; do you have a mouse you can spare? For me?" He was hungry, sure, and by the looks of this she-cat he knew she must feel bad for him. Tasty mouse, here I come!

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 11:41 AM
"Why, hello!" Limoncello purred, crawling from his hiding spot. "I'm just a poor, warfaring stranger, looking for a meal. I haven't had anything to eat in days; do you have a mouse you can spare? For me?" He was hungry, sure, and by the looks of this she-cat he knew she must feel bad for him. Tasty mouse, here I come!
Echofur relaxed her haunches, standing up to face the arrogant cat. "What makes you think thunderclan camp has anything to spare?" She questioned, taking advantage of her slightly bigger build than the other cat in attempt to look menacing. She did feel slightly bad for the tom, but respected her responsibilities as a warrior of thunderclan.

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 12:01 PM
"It sure was," the tom winked with a flirty smile. "Say, how exactly do we climb down from here?" He stared down at the ground beneath him. "Could we jump, or is there a more dignified way to doing so...?" His paws toyed with the limp prey.

Snowpaw gave a small smirk, the bird firmly in her jaws. "Like this." She crouched before leaping down onto a lower branch, steadying herself before looking back up. "Jumping down! Its easier then trying to climb down." She said with a small chuckle, her voice muffled.

Gusty
October 10th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Mintpaw smirked. "If you say so," he said, picking up the bird with his jaws. "Cuz this tree does look awfully hard to climb down." The tom then stretched his muscles, which were burning with adrenaline, and leaped down onto Snowpaw's branch. "Ahhh." He said, steadying himself from the fall. His claws dug into the rough tree bark.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Echofur relaxed her haunches, standing up to face the arrogant cat. "What makes you think thunderclan camp has anything to spare?" She questioned, taking advantage of her slightly bigger build than the other cat in attempt to look menacing. She did feel slightly bad for the tom, but respected her responsibilities as a warrior of thunderclan.

"Well, I mean you live in a big group, right? That makes more cats out hunting, so more prey is caught. Surely there's some pretty left over?" Inside he grinned. Surely she can't resist a poor cat who needs help?

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 01:47 PM
"Well, I mean you live in a big group, right? That makes more cats out hunting, so more prey is caught. Surely there's some pretty left over?" Inside he grinned. Surely she can't resist a poor cat who needs help?
Echofur felt conflicted. She didn't want to possible upset her clan by giving this cat their prey, but at the same time he did look extremely hungry. "I don't know." She meowed hesitatingly. "That must be against the warrior code."

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Mintpaw smirked. "If you say so," he said, picking up the bird with his jaws. "Cuz this tree does look awfully hard to climb down." The tom then stretched his muscles, which were burning with adrenaline, and leaped down onto Snowpaw's branch. "Ahhh." He said, steadying himself from the fall. His claws dug into the rough tree bark.

"Definitely," Snowpaw muffled with a slight laugh, leaping down onto the next branch. "And jumping from this height isnt much of an option either."

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Echofur felt conflicted. She didn't want to possible upset her clan by giving this cat their prey, but at the same time he did look extremely hungry. "I don't know." She meowed hesitatingly. "That must be against the warrior code."

The Warrior Code? Phh! Only weak cats follow a code! "Well, it'd only be just this once; I'm not asking for lots of mice for all my friends!" Limoncello took a step closer to Echofur. "And - why, I don't even know your name! Do share, please; acquaintances should know the other's calling!"

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 04:21 PM
The Warrior Code? Phh! Only weak cats follow a code! "Well, it'd only be just this once; I'm not asking for lots of mice for all my friends!" Limoncello took a step closer to Echofur. "And - why, I don't even know your name! Do share, please; acquaintances should know the other's calling!"
Echofur felt her fur bristle for a mer second in suspicion. "Fine, Im Echofur. Whats you're's then?" She kept her guard up, not willing herself to trust this cat. She started flicking her tail back and forth nervously.

Gusty
October 10th, 2016, 04:34 PM
"Definitely," Snowpaw muffled with a slight laugh, leaping down onto the next branch. "And jumping from this height isnt much of an option either."
"Yep." Mintpaw said, hopping down onto the next branch. This one was slightly sturdier than the one on top of it, and it supported their weights without any sag. "After we get down from here, what should we do next?" His tail twitched. "Any suggestions? Or do you have to go back to you clan?"

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Echofur felt her fur bristle for a mer second in suspicion. "Fine, Im Echofur. Whats you're's then?" She kept her guard up, not willing herself to trust this cat. She started flicking her tail back and forth nervously.

"Echofur. What a lovely name." Limoncello turned his head so his eyes met hers. "I am called Limoncello." By now he'd learned she wasn't going to give him prey, so, thinking fast, he tried a different approach. "Well, if you're not going to give me prey, I'll just go hunt for it myself." Limoncello turned and began to pad away through the trees.

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"Yep." Mintpaw said, hopping down onto the next branch. This one was slightly sturdier than the one on top of it, and it supported their weights without any sag. "After we get down from here, what should we do next?" His tail twitched. "Any suggestions? Or do you have to go back to you clan?"

"I dont see why I have to go back right now," Snowpaw replied, leaping down onto the next branch. Sinking her claws into the wood, the ThunderClanner looked up and smiled at her ShadowClan friend. "Hey, maybe we can hunt in ShadowClan territory next." She suggested.

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Echofur. What a lovely name." Limoncello turned his head so his eyes met hers. "I am called Limoncello." By now he'd learned she wasn't going to give him prey, so, thinking fast, he tried a different approach. "Well, if you're not going to give me prey, I'll just go hunt for it myself." Limoncello turned and began to pad away through the trees.
Echofur hissed slightly, her silver and black stripped pelt rippling as she fell low, ready to spring at limoncello, "I don't think so!" She yowled, springing towards the tom with her full power in attempt to scare him off her clans territory. "No one hunts here but ThunderClan!"

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Limoncello wasn't expecting that approach, but when Echofur crashed into him he neatly rolled over, putting Echofur under himself. "Now, why did you do that?" He pondered aloud. "Why would acquaintances attack each other? All I was going to do was hunt one measly mouse, not hunt your whole forest dry!" Limoncello put his muzzle close to hers, and whispered, "You wouldn't hold that against me, would you?" A cocky grin appeared on his face. Good luck escaping from this, Echofur.

Gusty
October 10th, 2016, 08:21 PM
"I dont see why I have to go back right now," Snowpaw replied, leaping down onto the next branch. Sinking her claws into the wood, the ThunderClanner looked up and smiled at her ShadowClan friend. "Hey, maybe we can hunt in ShadowClan territory next." She suggested.
Mintpaw shrugged. "Hey, I don't know how ThunderClan apprentices schedules work." He laughed. "But if you say so. ShadowClan it is." The tom said, feeling a burst of pride for his home clan. "Anyways, do you want to try our style of hunting?"

Random Melody
October 10th, 2016, 08:48 PM
"Definitely!" Snowpaw replied enthusiastically, beaming as she leaped down onto the next branch, nearing the ground. "I'd love to." She added, her voice muffled by the bird.

echofur
October 11th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Limoncello wasn't expecting that approach, but when Echofur crashed into him he neatly rolled over, putting Echofur under himself. "Now, why did you do that?" He pondered aloud. "Why would acquaintances attack each other? All I was going to do was hunt one measly mouse, not hunt your whole forest dry!" Limoncello put his muzzle close to hers, and whispered, "You wouldn't hold that against me, would you?" A cocky grin appeared on his face. Good luck escaping from this, Echofur.
Echofur growled, her teeth bared. "This is clan territory!" She spat, attempt to wiggle out from under the Limoncello. "You're not a clan a Thunderclan cat, you have no right to hunt here." He voice was cold and anger flashed across her blue eyes.

MaskedBandits
October 11th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Limoncello's grin grew winder as Echofur spoke. I'd like to kill you. But ya know what? I'll be generous. He released the young she-cat, and stood up next to a pine tree. "You're lucky i didn't kill you." He sat on his hunches and drew a paw over his ear. "You'd be dead in a flash. But, ah, as I see you don't wish to share a small bite of prey with an innocent, wandering rogue..." Limoncello's eyes lifted, and his gaze met hers. "Alas, maybe someday we'll meet again..."

Gusty
October 11th, 2016, 07:58 PM
"Definitely!" Snowpaw replied enthusiastically, beaming as she leaped down onto the next branch, nearing the ground. "I'd love to." She added, her voice muffled by the bird.
"Ahh. Are you okay with hunting frogs?" His eyes had a mischievous glimmer to them. "You know, most cats wouldn't be so happy to hunt with a ShadowClanner. It's icky and all." He flicked his tail towards the boggy territory and hopped down a branch.

Random Melody
October 11th, 2016, 08:15 PM
"Well, im not like most cats, am I?" Snowpaw replied simply, leaping down to the next branch with the bird in her jaws. "I dont mind it at all."

Gusty
October 12th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Mintpaw flung his tail playfully at her. "I should've known you'd say something like that." He huffed. In the process, the gray songbird accidentally fell from his mouth onto the ground beneath him. The tom stared down at it in sudden dismay, but changed his mind. "Er, whoops. That was on purpose, Snowy." He grinned, although it was quite the opposite.

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 03:30 PM
"You really should've." Snowpaw said teasingly, then watched Mintpaw's bird drop. "Good idea." She laughed, opening her jaws and letting her own prey fall to the ground below. "There," She mewed, swiping her tongue over her jaws as she leaped down to the next branch.

Gusty
October 12th, 2016, 04:02 PM
{Just wondering, are you planning to make MintXSnowy a permanent thing?}
"Yep." Mintpaw said, watching the birds fall to the ground with a small plop. "Ahh, that's better. That really was a good idea." He laughed, relieved. "Now we don't have to go and lug that prey around all day." The tom jumped down a branch, twitching his whiskers. "We're almost there."

Random Melody
October 12th, 2016, 08:12 PM
(I dont know honestly XD I love the way they interact, personally. You?)

Snowpaw let out a small laugh. "Exactly." She leaped down a branch, her black tail flicking. The siamese tilted her head slightly. "Yup! Not too far now," She mewed, looking down at the ground, only about three branches away.

Hexict
October 13th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Stormpelt

He lead the way towards the Shadowclan border, his head and tail held high. It had taken them a bit to get here, due to be small - or at least Timberkit was - and that fact that Orchidkit had taken a few wrong turns while trying to get to the border. He had laughed when the younger kit had claimed that Shadowclan was smelly, and he had to agree. "Okay, here we are," he whispered, crouching near some bushes as if expecting a Shadowclan warrior to be patrol, though no one was there. He always enjoyed watching the other clans' borders, it gave him a sense of power and he felt like leaping out and confront anyone who happened to come into sight.

Stormpelt
October 13th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Timberkit tried her best too keep up with Orchidkit. She would fall behind now and then and get tired but she was determined to go to the Shadowclan boarder. Somtimes she would get confused on where Orchidkit was going and could tell that he went the wrong way from time to time but they made it. "Wow, Shadowclan does stink....what is that stench anyway?", Timber kit whispered quietly as she didn't want too get caught.

Gusty
October 14th, 2016, 06:29 AM
(I dont know honestly XD I love the way they interact, personally. You?)

Snowpaw let out a small laugh. "Exactly." She leaped down a branch, her black tail flicking. The siamese tilted her head slightly. "Yup! Not too far now," She mewed, looking down at the ground, only about three branches away.
(Yah, I do too. It's quite cute :3 )
Mintpaw flicked his tail, looking down towards the ground. "Yeah." He replied, with the lack of a better response for Snowy's statement. "By the way, do you have any siblings? Just wondering," the tom commented. "I just wanna pass the time."

Random Melody
October 14th, 2016, 06:35 AM
(Ikr?! XDD)

Snowpaw hummed a little, tipping her head to the side slightly. "Well, I have a sister." She mewed. "Her names Honeypaw. I love her to bits." A smile twitched at her lips, and she looked at Mintpaw before leaping down onto the next branch. "What about you, any siblings?"

Gusty
October 14th, 2016, 06:41 AM
(Ikr?! XDD)

Snowpaw hummed a little, tipping her head to the side slightly. "Well, I have a sister." She mewed. "Her names Honeypaw. I love her to bits." A smile twitched at her lips, and she looked at Mintpaw before leaping down onto the next branch. "What about you, any siblings?"
Mintpaw shrugged. "No, I actually don't." He sighed. "My other siblings... didn't survive kithood." He shrugged. It was so long into the past, that he already forgot about the scene. It was only his mother that remembered and constantly reminded him.

Random Melody
October 14th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Snowpaw stopped and turned her head, her blue gaze meeting Mintpaw's for a moment. "Im sorry." She murmured softly, shifting over slightly. She leaned forward and touched her nose to his ear for a split second before pulling away.

doghouse
November 10th, 2016, 09:59 AM
(Anyone)
Deadspirit sniffed the border to make sure no ThunderClan cats had crossed the border. So far, none had. She looked up, but her amber eyes were dull. She wanted adventure! She wanted excitement in her life, like her half-sister, Redmoon. She was sick of all the death. The black molly sat down beside a bush, but her weariness waswas overwhelming. She yawned and curled up, her nose tucked under her thin long tail. The ShadowClan warrior fell asleep beside the border, not even aware she was asleep.

Momotaro
November 12th, 2016, 11:46 AM
(Do you mind if I RP with you?) Maplefall padded along the border, her head held, her uninjured eye scanning the area. The border Seemed quite as usual until out of the corner she saw a body.
"INTRUDER!!!" She screamed. But then she noticed it was just deadspirit.
"Idiot, she could be killed."

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Moonfur

Ivyshade followed Darkoak, green eyes darting everywhere but her clanmate. Come on, don't be awkward Ivyshade! Or at least, more awkward than usual... She cleared her throat as quietly as possible then rasped, "So...I guess your day's been going pretty well?" Great StarClan, I'm bad at this...

judas
November 12th, 2016, 07:17 PM
"Yeah, chased off a fox." He mewed."Whats that?" Darkoak asked, pointing his tail. His green eyes looked around. Darkoak crouched down."Looks like another cat..." He hissed. The tabby tom stalk for word.

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"Yeah, chased off a fox." He mewed."Whats that?" Darkoak asked, pointing his tail. His green eyes looked around. Darkoak crouched down."Looks like another cat..." He hissed. The tabby tom stalk for word.
Woah, a fox? She was about to tentatively ask for more details when he suddenly pointed out something. Immediately Ivyshade pushed her introverted personality to one side and crouched down, scenting the air. "I can't pick up a scent, it's too wet..." She followed the tom as quietly as she could, heart beating loudly in her chest.

doghouse
November 12th, 2016, 07:56 PM
(Do you mind if I RP with you?) Maplefall padded along the border, her head held, her uninjured eye scanning the area. The border Seemed quite as usual until out of the corner she saw a body.
"INTRUDER!!!" She screamed. But then she noticed it was just deadspirit.
"Idiot, she could be killed."
Deadspirit lifted her head. “What?” she mumbled, rising to her paws. “I just closed my eyes for a few moments.” the sleek furred black molly yawned and flicked her ears dismissively. “Do you need something? And I'm not and intruder.” she added good-naturedly.

judas
November 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM
"Over there!" Darkoak hissed."Two cats, Thunderclan maybe?" He hissed."Hey you over there!" Darkoak yelled, walking over to the cats.

doghouse
November 12th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Deadspirit turned her head, surprised. “Yes?” The ShadowClan warrior asked, crouching down slightly, her ears flattened out and yellow orbs narrowed. This was her normal reaction to most cats, though she didn't always react this way. She kneaded the ground with her claws slowly. “You talkin' to us?”

judas
November 12th, 2016, 08:30 PM
"Wait...your a Shadowclan cat right? How come you smell like thunderclan?" Darkoak asked narrowing his eyes.

doghouse
November 12th, 2016, 08:46 PM
“I shouldn't.” Deadspirit hissed, backing up. “I was just checking the border to keep ThunderClan scent on their side of the border.” the long legged black molly added. “And it isn't my problem if you think I smell like WindClan next.”

judas
November 12th, 2016, 08:48 PM
"Coward.." Darkoak spat.

doghouse
November 12th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Deadspirit snarled and padded up so she was looming over the tom. “Never. Call. Me. That.” she growled, baring her fangs. She unsheathed her claws and sank them into the ground. “Watch what you say, or your throat might just be the next thing I bury them in.” she raised a paw so her white claws flashed in the sunlight, then she backed up and sat down.

judas
November 12th, 2016, 09:00 PM
:I'm not afraid of a kitty pet.."He hissed.

doghouse
November 12th, 2016, 09:05 PM
“Oh yeah, so why should I be? After all, kittypets don't fight other kittypets, right?” she sneered, turning her back on Darkoak and stalking away, her shoulders loose, and all signs of anger gone from the large thin but muscular molly, her amber eyes dull with pain, and a hint of rage, but not at anyone. Just at how life was.

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Ivyshade watched the encounter in silence before turning to Darkoak. "Then why was she so defensive over talking to the ThunderClan cat? I mean, I know everyone gets grumpy, but..." she trailed off, lost in thought. (Is the TC cat still there lol?)

judas
November 12th, 2016, 09:38 PM
“Oh yeah, so why should I be? After all, kittypets don't fight other kittypets, right?” she sneered, turning her back on Darkoak and stalking away, her shoulders loose, and all signs of anger gone from the large thin but muscular molly, her amber eyes dull with pain, and a hint of rage, but not at anyone. Just at how life was.
Darkoak hissed. All his life he had been bullied. He tackled Dead spirit, pinning the cat down."Kitty pet.." He hissed.

doghouse
November 12th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Darkoak hissed. All his life he had been bullied. He tackled Dead spirit, pinning the cat down."Kitty pet.." He hissed.
Deadspirit looked at Darkoak, making no attempt to get away or fight. She curled her lip and gave him a menacing glare. “So what, it's not like it's my first at someone trying to kill me.” she sighed, tucking her hind legs in and sheathing her claws. Then she suddenly shot her powerful hind legs up, unsheathing her claws and pushing him off. She leaped swiftly to her paws and paced in front of him. “I'd kill you too, just like I did the other cats that bullied me, but I'm not in the mood.” she muttered, the dull look that had momentarily left her eyes filled them again. Her fur stood on end. She lashed her tail in anger.

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Deadspirit looked at Darkoak, making no attempt to get away or fight. She curled her lip and gave him a menacing glare. “So what, it's not like it's my first at someone trying to kill me.” she sighed, tucking her hind legs in and sheathing her claws. Then she suddenly shot her powerful hind legs up, unsheathing her claws and pushing him off. She leaped swiftly to her paws and paced in front of him. “I'd kill you too, just like I did the other cats that bullied me, but I'm not in the mood.” she muttered, the dull look that had momentarily left her eyes filled them again. Her fur stood on end. She lashed her tail in anger.
Ivyshade's eyes widened as Darkoak ignored her and attacked Deadspirit. She flattened her ears then when both stopped speaking she tentatively called, "Um, no need to fight guys, we're all part of ShadowClan, right?"

doghouse
November 12th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Ivyshade's eyes widened as Darkoak ignored her and attacked Deadspirit. She flattened her ears then when both stopped speaking she tentatively called, "Um, no need to fight guys, we're all part of ShadowClan, right?"
“Maybe, maybe not.” Deadspirit hissed, turning and stalking away, but not towards her territory, she was heading out of all the territory, away from the Clans. Her usually flat black fur was spiked up and her eyes were narrowed and dull. That's it. I'm clearly not wanted in the Clans, so why stay? she asked herself angrily, leaving the Clans behind her.

Ivyshade
November 12th, 2016, 10:39 PM
“Maybe, maybe not.” Deadspirit hissed, turning and stalking away, but not towards her territory, she was heading out of all the territory, away from the Clans. Her usually flat black fur was spiked up and her eyes were narrowed and dull. That's it. I'm clearly not wanted in the Clans, so why stay? she asked herself angrily, leaving the Clans behind her.
Moonfur

Ivyshade watched Deadspirit go, wanting to go after her but not particularly wanting a clawed muzzle. She turned to Darkoak. "You okay?" she murmured, walking over.

judas
November 13th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Moonfur

Ivyshade watched Deadspirit go, wanting to go after her but not particularly wanting a clawed muzzle. She turned to Darkoak. "You okay?" she murmured, walking over.
"F-fine..." Darkoak mumbled turning back to Ivyshade. "You?" He joked.

Ivyshade
November 13th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"F-fine..." Darkoak mumbled turning back to Ivyshade. "You?" He joked.
Ivyshade flattened her ears uncomfortably. "Sorry, it's just...I don't know, I didn't know if I should jump in and help or..."

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Tatteredpaw reached the border, her head low and her copper eyes dark. She paused, staring across the border. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the strong reek of ShadowClan. How do they stand that awful smell? She thought, not really caring about the answer. She stood up and stepped silently over the border, her tail lashing back and forth behind her.

judas
November 15th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Ivyshade flattened her ears uncomfortably. "Sorry, it's just...I don't know, I didn't know if I should jump in and help or..."
"Its fine." He purred."So now what?" Darkoak asked.

Ivyshade
November 15th, 2016, 07:30 AM
"Its fine." He purred."So now what?" Darkoak asked.
"Well we came here to hunt so...but if you're injured then...um," Ivyshade stuttered. Stop making a fool of yourself! she berated herself harshly. Forcing herself to go on she murmured "I'm going to see what I can find around here. If you want you can come or we can split up and meet back here." The black she-cat flicked her tail and began to walk along the border in the opposite direction, scanning the area for the faintest scent of prey.

judas
November 16th, 2016, 06:54 AM
"Well we came here to hunt so...but if you're injured then...um," Ivyshade stuttered. Stop making a fool of yourself! she berated herself harshly. Forcing herself to go on she murmured "I'm going to see what I can find around here. If you want you can come or we can split up and meet back here." The black she-cat flicked her tail and began to walk along the border in the opposite direction, scanning the area for the faintest scent of prey.
"I'm fine." He said. Darkoak looked around and sniffed the air. He spotted a small mouse hiding under a bush. Slowly he crept foreword, he lowered him self to the ground. The he jumped, Holding the mouse under his paws. He scraped earth over it. Then Darkoak looked around, a few birds flew by.

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 07:39 AM
"I'm fine." He said. Darkoak looked around and sniffed the air. He spotted a small mouse hiding under a bush. Slowly he crept foreword, he lowered him self to the ground. The he jumped, Holding the mouse under his paws. He scraped earth over it. Then Darkoak looked around, a few birds flew by.
Ivyshade caught sight of a squirrel, literally right on the border. She knew that she had to catch this quickly and without messing up or she could be in big trouble. She crouched down, creeping forward in the scant undergrowth until she was about a fox-length away from the squirrel. Then she leaped, pinning down the prey a whisker's width from the scent line. Hurriedly she dragged the animal away from the scent line and carried it back to where she and Darkoak had split up. Then she looked around once more, wondering if she should wait or scout around for more prey.

Strobelight
December 27th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Autumnspot walked by the Thunderclan border,bored
Willowstorm

The Skeleton Prince
December 27th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Rowanflame pads along the border sniffing. She crouches down suddenly and pounce for a mouse. The mouse scurries away and she chases it across the border and slams right into Autumnspot. She squeaks and backs up and cowers expecting to be attacked as the shadowclan scent overflows her nostrils

Strobelight
December 27th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Rowanflame pads along the border sniffing. She crouches down suddenly and pounce for a mouse. The mouse scurries away and she chases it across the border and slams right into Autumnspot. She squeaks and backs up and cowers expecting to be attacked as the shadowclan scent overflows her nostrils
"Hm?" He winced as a cat crashed into him,"Oh,uh a-are you okay?Am sorry I bumped into you!" He apologized,looking at her,"Rowanflame?"

The Skeleton Prince
December 27th, 2016, 01:31 PM
"Hm?" He winced as a cat crashed into him,"Oh,uh a-are you okay?Am sorry I bumped into you!" He apologized,looking at her,"Rowanflame?"
She breathes a sigh of relief as she recognizes the soft voice of Autumnspot. "Hey Autumnspot. Sorry for crossing the border. i didnt watch where i was going chasing after prey. Pls dont say anything" she says and begs him. The black she-cat stands up and shakes her fur out and purrs softly

Strobelight
December 27th, 2016, 01:34 PM
She breathes a sigh of relief as she recognizes the soft voice of Autumnspot. "Hey Autumnspot. Sorry for crossing the border. i didnt watch where i was going chasing after prey. Pls dont say anything" she says and begs him. The black she-cat stands up and shakes her fur out and purrs softly
"Oh,no I don't mind,really,You just chased a free meal into our pines," he chuckled,and groomed himself,"Whats going on?Anything to talk about?Am bored"

The Skeleton Prince
December 27th, 2016, 02:28 PM
"Oh,no I don't mind,really,You just chased a free meal into our pines," he chuckled,and groomed himself,"Whats going on?Anything to talk about?Am bored"
(Srry had to go to the store)
She smiles and sits down and grooms down her chest fur subconsciously. "Nothing really has been going on with me. Just been helping my clan the best way i can" she purrs

Strobelight
December 27th, 2016, 09:27 PM
(Srry had to go to the store)
She smiles and sits down and grooms down her chest fur subconsciously. "Nothing really has been going on with me. Just been helping my clan the best way i can" she purrs
"I would say the same,but I really-As much as I hate to admit it,I over work myself" he meowed and flicked his tail,he flexed his claws in and out of the ground

The Skeleton Prince
December 27th, 2016, 09:52 PM
"I would say the same,but I really-As much as I hate to admit it,I over work myself" he meowed and flicked his tail,he flexed his claws in and out of the ground
She smiles "Well u should take a break sometimes. A overwhelmed cat isnt a very helpful cat" she purrs

Strobelight
December 27th, 2016, 10:49 PM
She smiles "Well u should take a break sometimes. A overwhelmed cat isnt a very helpful cat" she purrs
"Really,I can't stop,It hurts to see my clanmates hurting" he dropped his head,"I just want them to stop suffering"

The Skeleton Prince
December 28th, 2016, 09:24 AM
"Really,I can't stop,It hurts to see my clanmates hurting" he dropped his head,"I just want them to stop suffering"
She nods and licks his ear softly "Dont worry Starclan is looking out for us. They wont let our clans suffer forever" she purrs

Strobelight
December 28th, 2016, 09:27 AM
She nods and licks his ear softly "Dont worry Starclan is looking out for us. They wont let our clans suffer forever" she purrs
"R-right.." He heated up as the she cat encouraged him,"Thanks Rowanflame,that made my day" he meowed

The Skeleton Prince
December 28th, 2016, 09:34 AM
"R-right.." He heated up as the she cat encouraged him,"Thanks Rowanflame,that made my day" he meowed
Rowanflame nods then looks around "I should go soon before my clanmates become worried. Maybe our paths will cross again?" she says with a hopeful tone. This is a Shadowclan cat why do u want to see him again? Mice must be sprouting wings and flying right into cats mouths she thinks to herself

Strobelight
December 28th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Rowanflame nods then looks around "I should go soon before my clanmates become worried. Maybe our paths will cross again?" she says with a hopeful tone. This is a Shadowclan cat why do u want to see him again? Mice must be sprouting wings and flying right into cats mouths she thinks to herself
"Of course!" He mewed and dipped his head,"I hope we meet again" he realized that he just asked a thunderclan warriors to meet him,"Uh,bye!" He padded off into the pines,blushing

The Skeleton Prince
December 28th, 2016, 09:46 AM
"Of course!" He mewed and dipped his head,"I hope we meet again" he realized that he just asked a thunderclan warriors to meet him,"Uh,bye!" He padded off into the pines,blushing
Rowanflame watches him for a minute then turns tail and heads back to her clan.

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Autumnspot Stretched out on the ground and looked at the scenery,he was not on a patrol,so he didn't need to do anything,he had an 'off day' of some sort

The Skeleton Prince
December 30th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Autumnspot Stretched out on the ground and looked at the scenery,he was not on a patrol,so he didn't need to do anything,he had an 'off day' of some sort

Rowan pads close to the border pretending to be on patrol but in reality she was hoping to see the tom from the other day. She was gonna do like Burntwhisker said. The black she-cat spots Autumnspot and her eyes widen excitedly but she quickly puts on a blank gaze and approaches the border where he was "Autumnspot!" she calls trying to hide the excitement in her voice

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Rowan pads close to the border pretending to be on patrol but in reality she was hoping to see the tom from the other day. She was gonna do like Burntwhisker said. The black she-cat spots Autumnspot and her eyes widen excitedly but she quickly puts on a blank gaze and approaches the border where he was "Autumnspot!" she calls trying to hide the excitement in her voice
"Hi Rowanflame" he mewed excitedly,"Whats Up?" He asks,padding closer to her and lightly brushing his fur against hers,

The Skeleton Prince
December 30th, 2016, 05:06 PM
"Hi Rowanflame" he mewed excitedly,"Whats Up?" He asks,padding closer to her and lightly brushing his fur against hers,

"Oh nothing just..." she begins then takes a deep breath "I had to see u again. I dont know what it is but last time when i saw u i... i couldnt get u out of my head." she meows quickly her heart fluttering as he brushed his fur against hers. She looks at him with bright golden like eyes. A soft purr begins deep in her throat.

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"Oh nothing just..." she begins then takes a deep breath "I had to see u again. I dont what it is but last time when i saw u i... i couldnt get u out of my head." she meows quickly her heart fluttering as he brushed his fur against hers. She looks at him with bright golden like eyes. A soft purr begins deep in her throat.
"Did you know I felt the same about you?" He chuckled and pressed closer to her,"I can't believe I've done this,but I actually fell in love with a Thunderclan cat." He blamed himself,"Do you feel the same?"

The Skeleton Prince
December 30th, 2016, 05:15 PM
"Did you know I felt the same about you?" He chuckled and pressed closer to her,"I can't believe I've done this,but I actually fell in love with a Thunderclan cat." He blamed himself,"Do you feel the same?"

She intertwines her tail with his "Ive never been in love before. But... i believe im in love now" she purrs. Her gaze saddens suddenly "But this against the warrior code... what if someone finds out?" she says and trembles "But ive never felt this way about any cat before. What if i never feel it again?" she questions. All of this was directed more towards herself than to Autumnspot even tho she said it outloud

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 05:19 PM
She intertwines her tail with his "Ive never been in love before. But... i believe im in love now" she purrs. Her gaze saddens suddenly "But this against the warrior code... what if someone finds out?" she says and trembles "But ive never felt this way about any cat before. What if i never feel it again?" she questions. All of this was directed more towards herself than to Autumnspot even tho she said it outloud
"I don't care if it's against the Warrior code,and I don't give a mousetail if someone finds out" he looked at her with his sun yellow eyes and smiled,"As long as am with you"

The Skeleton Prince
December 30th, 2016, 05:24 PM
"I don't care if it's against the Warrior code,and I don't give a mousetail if someone finds out" he looked at her with his sun yellow eyes and smiled,"As long as am with you"

The coal colored she-cat purrs and licks his cheek softly "I dont want anyone to find out because then i will have to choose between my loyalty and my love" she meows softly

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 05:28 PM
The coal colored she-cat purrs and licks his cheek softly "I dont want anyone to find out because then i will have to choose between my loyalty and my love" she meows softly
"I would choose you,any day " he purrs and licks the top of her head,"Does someone you know,Know? about us" he asks,worried

The Skeleton Prince
December 30th, 2016, 05:33 PM
"I would choose you,any day " he purrs and licks the top of her head,"Does someone you know,Know? about us" he asks,worried

"Burntwhisker of my clan knows. But i trust her" Rowanflame meows quickly

Strobelight
December 30th, 2016, 05:37 PM
"Burntwhisker of my clan knows. But i trust her" Rowanflame meows quickly
"I'm fine with that.."(@Cedar's cat is mates with my cat,Rowanflash in Shadowclan)He pulls away,realizing how long they have been cuddling,"I need to go...My clan might notice.." He turned as he headed into his territory,"Meet me here at midnight!"

The Skeleton Prince
December 30th, 2016, 05:42 PM
"I'm fine with that.."(@Cedar's cat is mates with my cat,Rowanflash in Shadowclan)He pulls away,realizing how long they have been cuddling,"I need to go...My clan might notice.." He turned as he headed into his territory,"Meet me here at midnight!"

Rowanflame nods "Ill see u then!" she meows and turns tail and heads back to her clan stopping to groom his scent from her pelt before returning

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 10:53 AM
Autumnspot arrived at their meeting place,he sat and waited,tail swaying in excitement

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 11:03 AM
Autumnspot arrived at their meeting place,he sat and waited,tail swaying in excitement

Rowanflame pads thru the underbrushs and walks up to her mate purring "Autumnspot. I have a request to ask of u" she meows. Her breathing was slightly heavy tho she was a strong she-cat with great stamina

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 11:16 AM
Rowanflame pads thru the underbrushs and walks up to her mate purring "Autumnspot. I have a request to ask of u" she meows. Her breathing was slightly heavy tho she was a strong she-cat with great stamina
"Anything" he breathed,padding closer to her and entwining his tail with hers

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 11:22 AM
"Anything" he breathed,padding closer to her and entwining his tail with hers

The black molly purrs "I want u to run away with me. To leave our clans so we can be together all the time" she mews and then yelps slightly in pain. She bites her lip and smiles at him hoping he doesnt notice her distress

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 11:29 AM
The black molly purrs "I want u to run away with me. To leave our clans so we can be together all the time" she mews and then yelps slightly in pain. She bites her lip and smiles at him hoping he doesnt notice her distress
"Anything,Rowanflame,I'll be there always" he nodded,"I'll run away with you" he meowed,touching his nose to hers

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 11:51 AM
"Anything,Rowanflame,I'll be there always" he nodded,"I'll run away with you" he meowed,touching his nose to hers

Rowanflame purrs and opens her maw to say something but clamps her jaws and doubles over and groans in agony

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 11:54 AM
Rowanflame purrs and opens her maw to say something but clamps her jaws and doubles over and groans in agony
"Rowanflame?" He looked at her worriedly,"Are you okay?D-do you need help?" He gazed at her,"Are you cold?O-or sick?"

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 11:57 AM
"Rowanflame?" He looked at her worriedly,"Are you okay?D-do you need help?" He gazed at her,"Are you cold?O-or sick?"
She purrs and shakes her head a whispers "I think im expecting"

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 12:01 PM
She purrs and shakes her head a whispers "I think im expecting"
"Expecting?" He meowed,"Do you need help?Can I get you water?Prey?Anything?" He fussed,checking over his lover,he smiled brightly,"Am going to be a father!" He mewed

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 12:08 PM
"Expecting?" He meowed,"Do you need help?Can I get you water?Prey?Anything?" He fussed,checking over his lover,he smiled brightly,"Am going to be a father!" He mewed
The warrior smiles "No im fine" she purrs "We should leave soon my love i dont want to waste a second of this time" she purrs

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 12:13 PM
The warrior smiles "No im fine" she purrs "We should leave soon my love i dont want to waste a second of this time" she purrs
"If you're sure you can make it..." He murmured,"Lets run away!"
//To Rogue/Loner Territory!

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 12:18 PM
"If you're sure you can make it..." He murmured,"Lets run away!"
//To Rogue/Loner Territory!
(they arent supposed to go remember. He supposed to talk her out of it for the sake of the kits lol)

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 12:24 PM
(they arent supposed to go remember. He supposed to talk her out of it for the sake of the kits lol)
(Oh god Strobe...Ignore my last post)
"But the kits!" He protested,gazing at her with his piercing yellow gaze,"Take them back to Thunderclan,have them born..."

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 12:29 PM
(Oh god Strobe...Ignore my last post)
"But the kits!" He protested,gazing at her with his piercing yellow gaze,"Take them back to Thunderclan,have them born..."
She frowns "But ill be fine. We can find a nice place outside of clan territory. I can teach the kits to hunt" she meows. She knew that after the kits were born it would be hard to take care of them out in the wild with rogues and the evil cats who had been banished. They wouldnt survive a week out there.

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 12:36 PM
She frowns "But ill be fine. We can find a nice place outside of clan territory. I can teach the kits to hunt" she meows. She knew that after the kits were born it would be hard to take care of them out in the wild with rogues and the evil cats who had been banished. They wouldnt survive a week out there.
"But there is no medicine cat out there,you might.." He gulped,"You might die.." he murmured,"Please,go back to Thunderclan,I'll wait,as long as it takes"

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 12:40 PM
"But there is no medicine cat out there,you might.." He gulped,"You might die.." he murmured,"Please,go back to Thunderclan,I'll wait,as long as it takes"

She nods "For u ill go back. But once the kits r old enough to protect themselves promise me we can leave and be together" she mews

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 12:47 PM
She nods "For u ill go back. But once the kits r old enough to protect themselves promise me we can leave and be together" she mews
,"I promise" he nuzzled his mate and said his goodbyes,he padded back to camp

Strobelight
December 31st, 2016, 12:52 PM
//I have to be off now,bye!

The Skeleton Prince
December 31st, 2016, 01:15 PM
//I have to be off now,bye!
(same bai)

Slash-GNR
January 2nd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Queenie

Dewpatch padded in the Riverclan territory. She stopped as she smelt the border marker of the Shadowclan territory. She scrunched up her nose as it enveloped her nostrils. She then decided that she went far enough, and that she was far enough away from the camp. She sat down now and began to groom her white and grey patched fur. She assumed she was alone in the area.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 13th, 2017, 09:40 PM
alexanderblair

Saviorkit walked through the Thunderclan territory towards the Thunderclan and Shadowclan border. She smelt the other side and drew back with a cough. "What's that smell?" growled Saviorkit.

alexanderblair
January 13th, 2017, 09:43 PM
alexanderblair

Saviorkit walked through the Thunderclan territory towards the Thunderclan and Shadowclan border. She smelt the other side and drew back with a cough. "What's that smell?" growled Saviorkit.

Ghostpaw walked out of the bushes and pounced on the kit. "You shouldn't be on Shadowclan territory. We don't like tresspassers." growled Ghostpaw pinning her down.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 13th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Ghostpaw walked out of the bushes and pounced on the kit. "You shouldn't be on Shadowclan territory. We don't like tresspassers." growled Ghostpaw pinning her down.

"Get off of me me you big lug. Your going to break my back." snapped Saviorkit. She didn't give him a chance to get off. She bit him on the leg and got up off the ground. "Pick on someone your own size, Shadowclan kit!" spat the kit.

alexanderblair
January 13th, 2017, 09:51 PM
"Get off of me me you big lug. Your going to break my back." snapped Saviorkit. She didn't give him a chance to get off. She bit him on the leg and got up off the ground. "Pick on someone your own size, Shadowclan kit!" spat the kit.

"You sure are strong for a she-cat. I'm Ghostpaw by the way. What's your name?' meowed Ghostpaw wrapping his paw around his paws. He licked his paw and drew it over his right ear.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 13th, 2017, 10:23 PM
"You sure are strong for a she-cat. I'm Ghostpaw by the way. What's your name?' meowed Ghostpaw wrapping his paw around his paws. He licked his paw and drew it over his right ear.

"I'm Saviorkit." she meowed. Saviorkit sat down with a purr rising in her throat. He's kind of cute, Thought Saviorkit "Why is your name Ghostpaw?" wondered the kit.

alexanderblair
January 13th, 2017, 10:28 PM
"I'm Saviorkit." she meowed. Saviorkit sat down with a purr rising in her throat. He's kind of cute, Thought Saviorkit "Why is your name Ghostpaw?" wondered the kit.

"My mother says it's because of my white fur, but I think it's because I can see starclan cats, Dark forest cats, and other ghosts. Why is your name Saviorkit?" meowed Ghostpaw. He too felt a purr rise in his throat. Finally an actual conversation with a She-cat, he thought with a smile.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 13th, 2017, 11:38 PM
"My mother says it's because of my white fur, but I think it's because I can see starclan cats, Dark forest cats, and other ghosts. Why is your name Saviorkit?" meowed Ghostpaw. He too felt a purr rise in his throat. Finally an actual conversation with a She-cat, he thought with a smile.

"I saved my mother from saying things she should never say to my father. I was born as soon as she was getting ready to say mean things to him." she replied.

alexanderblair
January 13th, 2017, 11:53 PM
"I saved my mother from saying things she should never say to my father. I was born as soon as she was getting ready to say mean things to him." she replied.

"Cool. So what do you like to do?" asked Ghostpaw.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 14th, 2017, 07:31 AM
"Cool. So what do you like to do?" asked Ghostpaw.

"I like to sneak out of camp, as you can see." Meowed Saviorkit. She sniffed the air with a purr rising in her throat. She licked his ear with a passionate lick. She liked this tom apprentice, more than the cats at the thunderclan camp.

Undercover
January 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Cottonfrost raced toward the border, his grey clad tail streaming out behind him. He skidded to a halt a few lengths away from the rival clan's territory and lifted his muzzle, tasting the breeze.
Shadowclan scent bathed his tongue and he swallowed quickly, taking in gulps of frigid air. No sign of ShadowClan. Cottontial thought to himself as he turned to face the cat who had gone with him.
"See or smell anything?" He asked Bristletail, his fur fluffled against the strong breeze that had kicked up, wafting his scent across the border. They were not anywhere near the apprentice and kit, and he could sense no other life forms besides Bristletail and him, this being on both side of the border.

Bristletail

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Bristletail
January 15th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Cottonfrost raced toward the border, his grey clad tail streaming out behind him. He skidded to a halt a few lengths away from the rival clan's territory and lifted his muzzle, tasting the breeze.
Shadowclan scent bathed his tongue and he swallowed quickly, taking in gulps of frigid air. No sign of ShadowClan. Cottontial thought to himself as he turned to face the cat who had gone with him.
"See or smell anything?" He asked Bristletail, his fur fluffled against the strong breeze that had kicked up, wafting his scent across the border. They were not anywhere near the apprentice and kit, and he could sense no other life forms besides Bristletail and him, this being on both side of the border.

Bristletail

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"Yes" Bristletail meowed to Cottonfrost. "A stale scent." The she-cat was good at picking up scents. "But I can't put my paw on who I smell. Do you know?" she asked, turning to Cottonfrost

Undercover
January 16th, 2017, 03:14 PM
"Yes" Bristletail meowed to Cottonfrost. "A stale scent." The she-cat was good at picking up scents. "But I can't put my paw on who I smell. Do you know?" she asked, turning to Cottonfrost
((What Scent))

BluBunnie
January 18th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Cloud wandered between the borders of Thunderclan and Shadowclan. He was lost in his own thoughts, he didn't really care if he ran into any Clan cats. He was kind of looking for a fight, or anything really. He was bored and couldn't find anything to do, Cloud let out a loud sigh and lifted his nose to smell the air.

Teggy
January 19th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Cloud wandered between the borders of Thunderclan and Shadowclan. He was lost in his own thoughts, he didn't really care if he ran into any Clan cats. He was kind of looking for a fight, or anything really. He was bored and couldn't find anything to do, Cloud let out a loud sigh and lifted his nose to smell the air.
Stromheart was hunting, but her coughing scared away most prey.
"StarClan..." she cursed. Lifting her nose she smelled the air. A familiar smell hit her nose and her eyes widened.
"No..." she smiled and followed the sent. Eventually Stormheart saw white in the distance. She crept closer to it with caution.
"Cloud?" she asked.

BluBunnie
January 19th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Stromheart was hunting, but her coughing scared away most prey.
"StarClan..." she cursed. Lifting her nose she smelled the air. A familiar smell hit her nose and her eyes widened.
"No..." she smiled and followed the sent. Eventually Stormheart saw white in the distance. She crept closer to it with caution.
"Cloud?" she asked.

Cloud's ears perked as a familiar scent hit him. "Stormheart?" He said loudly and began to walk towards the scent of his old friend. He noticed a familiar black, brown, and white pelt and picked up his pace. "Stormheart?!" He said louder.

Teggy
January 19th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Cloud's ears perked as a familiar scent hit him. "Stormheart?" He said loudly and began to walk towards the scent of his old friend. He noticed a familiar black, brown, and white pelt and picked up his pace. "Stormheart?!" He said louder.
"Cloud!" Stromheart yowled. She was practically running to him. She pounced on him with happiness. A purr of happiness rose to her throat.

BluBunnie
January 19th, 2017, 10:16 AM
"Cloud!" Stromheart yowled. She was practically running to him. She pounced on him with happiness. A purr of happiness rose to her throat.

Clouds eyes widened as he was pounced on. Then he let out a loud laugh as a purr rumbled in his throat. "Hey there" He smirked a bit.

Teggy
January 19th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Clouds eyes widened as he was pounced on. Then he let out a loud laugh as a purr rumbled in his throat. "Hey there" He smirked a bit.
"I found her! Halestorm... Well she is Halestar now! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" Stromheart said happily.

BluBunnie
January 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"I found her! Halestorm... Well she is Halestar now! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" Stromheart said happily.

Cloud smiled brightly. "That's great! So she is the leader now?" He said as he tilted his head. He felt heat rise under his pelt as Stormheart said she was happy to see him. "I am really happy to see you as well! How have you and your sister been since you found her?" He asked.

Teggy
January 19th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Cloud smiled brightly. "That's great! So she is the leader now?" He said as he tilted his head. He felt heat rise under his pelt as Stormheart said she was happy to see him. "I am really happy to see you as well! How have you and your sister been since you found her?" He asked.
"She has been fine.... I've been fine, though I should keep a small distance from you... I have had a cough..." Stromheart said looking at her paws.
"It may be White Cough... But im fine!" she smiled.

Undercover
January 19th, 2017, 01:23 PM

What is the scent?

BluBunnie
January 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"She has been fine.... I've been fine, though I should keep a small distance from you... I have had a cough..." Stromheart said looking at her paws.
"It may be White Cough... But im fine!" she smiled.

Cloud felt his heart sink a bit. "Have you gone to the medicine cat?" He asked. He was getting a bit worried, he had just found Stormheart and he didn't like the thought of her being sick. "You don't know if its White Cough?" he asked with a slight frown.

Teggy
January 20th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Cloud felt his heart sink a bit. "Have you gone to the medicine cat?" He asked. He was getting a bit worried, he had just found Stormheart and he didn't like the thought of her being sick. "You don't know if its White Cough?" he asked with a slight frown.
"Its something... And no I havnt had the time to go to the Medicine cat... Wait... How do you know what a Medicine Cat is?" Stromheart asked. Maybe he came from one of the clans, or another loner told him... she thought.

BluBunnie
January 20th, 2017, 09:40 AM
"Its something... And no I havnt had the time to go to the Medicine cat... Wait... How do you know what a Medicine Cat is?" Stromheart asked. Maybe he came from one of the clans, or another loner told him... she thought.

Cloud folded his ears back. He should've been more careful about what he says. No one knew he was an old Skyclan cat, the clans didn't even know Skyclan existed until the battles started. "W-well... I was an former Skyclan warrior..." He mumbled. He quickly changed the subject back to Stormheart. "You should really go see the Medicine Cat Stormheart..." He said with concern.

Teggy
January 20th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Cloud folded his ears back. He should've been more careful about what he says. No one knew he was an old Skyclan cat, the clans didn't even know Skyclan existed until the battles started. "W-well... I was an former Skyclan warrior..." He mumbled. He quickly changed the subject back to Stormheart. "You should really go see the Medicine Cat Stormheart..." He said with concern.
"Why did you-" Stromheart realized it may be a sensitive topic.
"Im fine... Really!" she lied. Truth is she wasnt fine, late that day she had coughed up blood and made the elders unhappy.
"I cant go to the Medicine cat, my apprentice, Furzepaw, needs to be trained..." the molly said.

BluBunnie
January 20th, 2017, 01:03 PM
"Why did you-" Stromheart realized it may be a sensitive topic.
"Im fine... Really!" she lied. Truth is she wasnt fine, late that day she had coughed up blood and made the elders unhappy.
"I cant go to the Medicine cat, my apprentice, Furzepaw, needs to be trained..." the molly said.

"If you get even more sick there will be no cat to train Furzepaw." He said in a harsh tone.
"I will drag you to the Medicine Cat myself if I have to." He grumbled. He was really worried about Stormheart, he could tell she was lying when she had said she was fine.

alexanderblair
January 22nd, 2017, 12:50 AM
"I like to sneak out of camp, as you can see." Meowed Saviorkit. She sniffed the air with a purr rising in her throat. She licked his ear with a passionate lick. She liked this tom apprentice, more than the cats at the thunderclan camp.

Ghostpaw looked at her with a smile, so what do you want to do?" asked Ghostpaw. He looked at how pretty Saviorkit looked. "You're very pretty." commented the white apprentice. He then looked at his paws, knowing what he said was supposed to stay in his head.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 22nd, 2017, 12:52 AM
Ghostpaw looked at her with a smile, so what do you want to do?" asked Ghostpaw. He looked at how pretty Saviorkit looked. "You're very pretty." commented the white apprentice. He then looked at his paws, knowing what he said was supposed to stay in his head.

"Thanks. Can you teach me how to hunt?" asked Saviorkit with a purr. She looked at him then licked her forepaw and drew it over her ears.

Teggy
January 23rd, 2017, 11:40 AM
"If you get even more sick there will be no cat to train Furzepaw." He said in a harsh tone.
"I will drag you to the Medicine Cat myself if I have to." He grumbled. He was really worried about Stormheart, he could tell she was lying when she had said she was fine.
"I-I guess... Ok! Ill go see Kestralberry! Ill be back soon!" Stromheart said. She turned around but stopped and turned her head to him and smiled.
"Dont go to far!" she said then ran to her clan.

BluBunnie
January 23rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
"I-I guess... Ok! Ill go see Kestralberry! Ill be back soon!" Stromheart said. She turned around but stopped and turned her head to him and smiled.
"Dont go to far!" she said then ran to her clan.

Cloud smiled a bit, "I'll wait here!" He yelled back. Cloud looked around and found a tall pine, he climbed up the tree and waited on the lower branch.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 23rd, 2017, 03:37 PM
Thrushpaw pads along his Thunderclan side of the border, hoping he can catch something for once. He is already carrying two scrawny mice, but he wants to catch more. Suddenly, he spotted a nice rabbit, about the size of his head. He immediately crouched down, having no idea he was so close to the Shadowclan border. He saw it moving around, not knowing he was there. He pounced, and he caught the rabbit! But he landed on the other side of the border.

Slash-GNR

Teggy
January 23rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Cloud smiled a bit, "I'll wait here!" He yelled back. Cloud looked around and found a tall pine, he climbed up the tree and waited on the lower branch.
[just gonna say she went to her cause I'm to lazy ask to rp with the med cat XD)
"I'm back!'' Stormheart said panting. She muffled a cough. She looked around for Cloud, not knowing to look in the free.
"Guess he left..." she said sadly.

Reverie
January 23rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
"Who left?" Crashingnight emerged, looking at the she-cat

Slash-GNR
January 23rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
Thrushpaw pads along his Thunderclan side of the border, hoping he can catch something for once. He is already carrying two scrawny mice, but he wants to catch more. Suddenly, he spotted a nice rabbit, about the size of his head. He immediately crouched down, having no idea he was so close to the Shadowclan border. He saw it moving around, not knowing he was there. He pounced, and he caught the rabbit! But he landed on the other side of the border.

Slash-GNR

Cherrypaw lay in a tree at the tip of the Shadowclan border. She was thinking about Blizzardpaw, about how he must have been in so much pain before his last breath. She shivered at the thought. The female perked her ears at a weird noise below her. The scent of Thunderclan filled her nose and she sneezed. She then looked down at the older tom, "I suggest you better get going," she mewed in a mello tone.

BluBunnie
January 23rd, 2017, 04:47 PM
[just gonna say she went to her cause I'm to lazy ask to rp with the med cat XD)
"I'm back!'' Stormheart said panting. She muffled a cough. She looked around for Cloud, not knowing to look in the free.
"Guess he left..." she said sadly.

(Thats probably best it could take a while to figure out a time to rp with the med cat)

Cloud chuckled softly and leaped down from the tree and landed behind Stormheart. "Hey there." He said with a loud purr in his throat. "What did the medicine cat say?" He asked and tilted his head.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 23rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Cherrypaw lay in a tree at the tip of the Shadowclan border. She was thinking about Blizzardpaw, about how he must have been in so much pain before his last breath. She shivered at the thought. The female perked her ears at a weird noise below her. The scent of Thunderclan filled her nose and she sneezed. She then looked down at the older tom, "I suggest you better get going," she mewed in a mello tone.

Thrushpaw flinched as his claws sank into the rabbit. He already knew it was fresh kill already, so he turned his head to see where the voice was coming from. He widened his eyes a bit as he noticed a cat the size of an apprentice relaxing in a tree at the edge of the Shadowclan border. He hadn't realized how far he had gone. He was surprised at the young seeming cat, and how her tone was so mature. He was expecting for her to chase him off. He opened his mouth, but closed it again, catching the strong scent of Shadowclan. He finally began to speak, but hardly knew what to say. "Oh my, I didn't realize how far in I was. I am truly sorry." Thrushpaw mumbled, looking down and shaking his head. His mentor that he never had would've been angry. Thrushpaw has never had a mentor, so he has always tried to train himself. He felt like he was stuck in the shadows, never noticed by anyone. He quit feeling sorry for himself and realized that wasn't completely true. "Would it be okay if I took this rabbit? It's rightfully yours since it was caught on your territory, if you want it." Thrushpaw felt guilty saying that, he should've gone straight to handing the rabbit. He said no more and waited for the mysterious she-cat's reply.

Slash-GNR
January 23rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Thrushpaw flinched as his claws sank into the rabbit. He already knew it was fresh kill already, so he turned his head to see where the voice was coming from. He widened his eyes a bit as he noticed a cat the size of an apprentice relaxing in a tree at the edge of the Shadowclan border. He hadn't realized how far he had gone. He was surprised at the young seeming cat, and how her tone was so mature. He was expecting for her to chase him off. He opened his mouth, but closed it again, catching the strong scent of Shadowclan. He finally began to speak, but hardly knew what to say. "Oh my, I didn't realize how far in I was. I am truly sorry." Thrushpaw mumbled, looking down and shaking his head. His mentor that he never had would've been angry. Thrushpaw has never had a mentor, so he has always tried to train himself. He felt like he was stuck in the shadows, never noticed by anyone. He quit feeling sorry for himself and realized that wasn't completely true. "Would it be okay if I took this rabbit? It's rightfully yours since it was caught on your territory, if you want it." Thrushpaw felt guilty saying that, he should've gone straight to handing the rabbit. He said no more and waited for the mysterious she-cat's reply.

The calico she-cat slid down the tree and looked at the tom. She then let her emerald gaze rest upon the rabbit. She sighed, "You may keep it," she paused, "all the clans seem to be struggling during this season, so I can only show kindness towards you," she mewed sitting down. She licked her lips. "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

Teggy
January 24th, 2017, 06:59 AM
(Thats probably best it could take a while to figure out a time to rp with the med cat)

Cloud chuckled softly and leaped down from the tree and landed behind Stormheart. "Hey there." He said with a loud purr in his throat. "What did the medicine cat say?" He asked and tilted his head.
Stormheart jumped a bit. Oh he is still here she laughed in her head.
"She gave me some Cat Mint and said to take it easy and keep a distance from kits and elders..." Stormheart said.

BluBunnie
January 24th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Stormheart jumped a bit. Oh he is still here she laughed in her head.
"She gave me some Cat Mint and said to take it easy and keep a distance from kits and elders..." Stormheart said.

Cloud laughed a bit and nodded. "Good, at least she knows your sick so she'll keep an eye on you." He said. "What would you like to do?" He asked.

Teggy
January 24th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Cloud laughed a bit and nodded. "Good, at least she knows your sick so she'll keep an eye on you." He said. "What would you like to do?" He asked.
"I dont know... Would you like to hunt?" Stormheart asked.

BluBunnie
January 24th, 2017, 09:54 AM
"I dont know... Would you like to hunt?" Stormheart asked.

Cloud's stomach growled loudly, "I was hoping you'd ask." He chuckled lightly and brushed past Stormheart. "Where should we hunt?"

Teggy
January 24th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Cloud's stomach growled loudly, "I was hoping you'd ask." He chuckled lightly and brushed past Stormheart. "Where should we hunt?"
Stormheart thought for a moment. Would it be bad to hunt in my territory she thought.
"We could hunt here..." she said.

BluBunnie
January 24th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Stormheart thought for a moment. Would it be bad to hunt in my territory she thought.
"We could hunt here..." she said.

Cloud nodded. "Whatever makes you the most comfortable." Cloud said. He lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around him. "I think I smell mice nearby."

Teggy
January 24th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Cloud nodded. "Whatever makes you the most comfortable." Cloud said. He lifted his muzzle into the air and took in the scents around him. "I think I smell mice nearby."
"Lets go get em!" Stormheart said as she followed the scent.

Mistyfoot⚜
January 24th, 2017, 02:43 PM
The calico she-cat slid down the tree and looked at the tom. She then let her emerald gaze rest upon the rabbit. She sighed, "You may keep it," she paused, "all the clans seem to be struggling during this season, so I can only show kindness towards you," she mewed sitting down. She licked her lips. "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

"Thank you, I will never forget it." Thrushpaw mews in satisfaction. "I am Thrushpaw." Thrushpaw looked away before she gave him the weird look that all cats gave him when he told them his name. He was a full grown cat, yet still an apprentice. It was probably far too late for him to get a mentor, so right now he just wanted a friend to train with. He once went over the thought of becoming a loner, but quickly pushed that away. "You?" Thrushpaw asked. He wanted to go back to camp, but this cat was showing such kindness to him. He just hoped nobody found out about this.

Slash-GNR
January 24th, 2017, 03:41 PM
"Thank you, I will never forget it." Thrushpaw mews in satisfaction. "I am Thrushpaw." Thrushpaw looked away before she gave him the weird look that all cats gave him when he told them his name. He was a full grown cat, yet still an apprentice. It was probably far too late for him to get a mentor, so right now he just wanted a friend to train with. He once went over the thought of becoming a loner, but quickly pushed that away. "You?" Thrushpaw asked. He wanted to go back to camp, but this cat was showing such kindness to him. He just hoped nobody found out about this.

Cherrypaw nodded. "Nice name, and I'm Cherrypaw," she mewed. "And don't mention it. It is the least I can do," she said. She thought about Blizzardpaw talking to her before he died. It is what Blizzardpaw would do may be, she thought. "Why are you alone?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "Your an apprentice are you not?" she asked looking him over. He was larger htan her like most cats, but he looked mature.

BluBunnie
January 25th, 2017, 10:31 AM
"Lets go get em!" Stormheart said as she followed the scent.

Cloud smiled and followed the scent carefully. As he got closer Cloud took his steps more carefully. "You wanna catch them?" He asked and turned to Stormheart.

Teggy
January 25th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Cloud smiled and followed the scent carefully. As he got closer Cloud took his steps more carefully. "You wanna catch them?" He asked and turned to Stormheart.
Stromheart gave a nod and got into a hunting position. She then pounced on the prey she saw in site and and killed the prey. The still warm mouse was flimsy in her mouth as she gave a smile.

BluBunnie
January 25th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Stromheart gave a nod and got into a hunting position. She then pounced on the prey she saw in site and and killed the prey. The still warm mouse was flimsy in her mouth as she gave a smile.

Cloud attempted the hold back a small laugh. He failed and fell to the ground as he laughed. "You look so funny!" He chuckled as he watched Stormheart.

Teggy
January 25th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Cloud attempted the hold back a small laugh. He failed and fell to the ground as he laughed. "You look so funny!" He chuckled as he watched Stormheart.
Stormheart snorted trying not to laugh so she didnt drop the prey.
"No i dont-" she said though her voice was muffled,

BluBunnie
January 25th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Stormheart snorted trying not to laugh so she didnt drop the prey.
"No i dont-" she said though her voice was muffled,

Cloud laughed more, "Yes you do!" Cloud said and smiled with a deep purr in his throat.

Teggy
January 25th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Cloud laughed more, "Yes you do!" Cloud said and smiled with a deep purr in his throat.
Stormheart rolled her eyes and placed the fresh kill in front of him.
"Ill go catch another if you want..." she said.

BluBunnie
January 25th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Stormheart rolled her eyes and placed the fresh kill in front of him.
"Ill go catch another if you want..." she said.

"One mice will be enough to fill me up for now, but you should eat." He said. His stomach growled loudly once more, "Sorry, I haven't ate in a while." He said.

Teggy
January 26th, 2017, 07:47 AM
"One mice will be enough to fill me up for now, but you should eat." He said. His stomach growled loudly once more, "Sorry, I haven't ate in a while." He said.
"Im fine I already ate today... You eat!" Stormheart said kindly. She looked up at the sky. Please dont get dark anytime soon... she thought with her eyes closed.

BluBunnie
January 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM
"Im fine I already ate today... You eat!" Stormheart said kindly. She looked up at the sky. Please dont get dark anytime soon... she thought with her eyes closed.

Cloud bowed his head towards Stormheart, "Thank you." He said. He watched her curiously as he ate the mouse quickly. After swallowing his first few bites Cloud asked, "What are you thinking about?" Then finished off the mouse. He buried the bones while waiting for Stormhearts answer.

Teggy
January 26th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Cloud bowed his head towards Stormheart, "Thank you." He said. He watched her curiously as he ate the mouse quickly. After swallowing his first few bites Cloud asked, "What are you thinking about?" Then finished off the mouse. He buried the bones while waiting for Stormhearts answer.
"Oh um..." Stromheart hesitated. "I was just thinking that i dont want it to get dark... Cause I would have to go back to my clan... Speaking of which! Do you need some where to stay... If you know, you wanna stay..." Stormheart said.

BluBunnie
January 26th, 2017, 10:01 AM
"Oh um..." Stromheart hesitated. "I was just thinking that i dont want it to get dark... Cause I would have to go back to my clan... Speaking of which! Do you need some where to stay... If you know, you wanna stay..." Stormheart said.

Cloud smiled lightly. "Well I am glad you want to stay with me." He said with a bigger smile. "Oh.. I don't know if your Clan would like that. Wouldn't they be upset if a loner came into the clan?" Part of Cloud earned to go back into a Clan, even if it was just to stay there for one night. Sometimes he missed how it felt but he didn't want to relive his past experiences.

Teggy
January 26th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Cloud smiled lightly. "Well I am glad you want to stay with me." He said with a bigger smile. "Oh.. I don't know if your Clan would like that. Wouldn't they be upset if a loner came into the clan?" Part of Cloud earned to go back into a Clan, even if it was just to stay there for one night. Sometimes he missed how it felt but he didn't want to relive his past experiences.
"I can... I can ask Halestar! Come on! If something happens Ill be there help!" Stormheart said.
"I have never understood why the clans get so stingy... Never mind... Come on!" she said swishing her tail towards ShadowClan.

BluBunnie
January 26th, 2017, 10:48 AM
"I can... I can ask Halestar! Come on! If something happens Ill be there help!" Stormheart said.
"I have never understood why the clans get so stingy... Never mind... Come on!" she said swishing her tail towards ShadowClan.

Cloud thought for a few moments while watching Stormheart, 'Well if her sister is the leader then... Everything should be fine...' He thought. "Alright... Let's go!"

Teggy
January 26th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Cloud thought for a few moments while watching Stormheart, 'Well if her sister is the leader then... Everything should be fine...' He thought. "Alright... Let's go!"
"Lets go!" Stormheart said excitedly. (ill go pm Jingle to meet with Halestar :3)

BluBunnie
January 26th, 2017, 12:05 PM
"Lets go!" Stormheart said excitedly. (ill go pm Jingle to meet with Halestar :3)

(Okie dokie! Let me know when we are switching to rp somewhere else or whatever the plan is lol)

Teggy
January 26th, 2017, 12:38 PM
(Okie dokie! Let me know when we are switching to rp somewhere else or whatever the plan is lol)
okie!)

Mistyfoot⚜
January 26th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Cherrypaw nodded. "Nice name, and I'm Cherrypaw," she mewed. "And don't mention it. It is the least I can do," she said. She thought about Blizzardpaw talking to her before he died. It is what Blizzardpaw would do may be, she thought. "Why are you alone?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "Your an apprentice are you not?" she asked looking him over. He was larger htan her like most cats, but he looked mature.

"Yes you're right, of course the clans are suffering in leaf bare." Thrushpaw said calmly. He opened his mouth, about to say that it was time to go, but Cherrypaw had more to say. "I.. I guess I don't have many friends. I like to hunt alone." Thrushpaw mewed with confidence. He didn't want to feel needy and in need of friends, Thrushpaw wasn't like that. "Oh, yeah... I'm an apprentice. I never got a mentor, I guess." Thrushpaw replied back to Cherrypaw again. "Could I count you as a friend, Cherrypaw?" Thrushpaw asked. He didn't even believe what he had just said. Cherrypaw was in a different clan!

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 12:54 PM
(For Slash-GNR)

Ratkit sniffed the air carefully, his mother had gotten mad at him and kicked him out of the nursery. Ratkit had decided to sneak out of camp and explore the territory. He smelt something different near the border of Shadowclan. He assumed it was the border of one of the other clans. Ratkit found a large rock near the border and decided to sit there and watch the stars.

Slash-GNR
January 30th, 2017, 01:45 PM
(For Slash-GNR)

Ratkit sniffed the air carefully, his mother had gotten mad at him and kicked him out of the nursery. Ratkit had decided to sneak out of camp and explore the territory. He smelt something different near the border of Shadowclan. He assumed it was the border of one of the other clans. Ratkit found a large rock near the border and decided to sit there and watch the stars.

Badgerkit poked her head out from behind a tree. She spotted another cat sitting on a rock. It was night time. The best time to sneak away from the nursery. She was going to be an apprentice soon anyway, so she deserved to be out on her own. She sat down land stared at the kit with her hazel orbs.

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Badgerkit poked her head out from behind a tree. She spotted another cat sitting on a rock. It was night time. The best time to sneak away from the nursery. She was going to be an apprentice soon anyway, so she deserved to be out on her own. She sat down land stared at the kit with her hazel orbs.

Ratkit stared at the stars for a few moments then suddenly got the sinking feeling of someone watching him. His anxiety spiked, thinking it was his mother or a warrior. The last thing he wanted was to get into trouble, especially with his mom. Ratkit turned around slowly and noticed hazel colored orbs watching him. His mothers eyes were a green color so he knew it wasn't her. The hazel eyes were close to the ground, meaning the cat behind those eyes wasn't a warrior. "Whose there?" He asked, attempting to sound threatening but failed.

Slash-GNR
January 30th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Ratkit stared at the stars for a few moments then suddenly got the sinking feeling of someone watching him. His anxiety spiked, thinking it was his mother or a warrior. The last thing he wanted was to get into trouble, especially with his mom. Ratkit turned around slowly and noticed hazel colored orbs watching him. His mothers eyes were a green color so he knew it wasn't her. The hazel eyes were close to the ground, meaning the cat behind those eyes wasn't a warrior. "Whose there?" He asked, attempting to sound threatening but failed.

"Badgerkit," she squeaked simply. "Why you out here all alone?" she asked tilting her head as she walked out of the shadows. She looked him up and down, then sat her small striped body down. "Who are you?" she asked. "You aren't from my clan," she mewed.

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 03:17 PM
"Badgerkit," she squeaked simply. "Why you out here all alone?" she asked tilting her head as she walked out of the shadows. She looked him up and down, then sat her small striped body down. "Who are you?" she asked. "You aren't from my clan," she mewed.

Ratkit watched the smaller kit carefully. "I just felt like wandering around, I am Ratkit." he said in a quiet voice. He observed the fellow kit for a few moments. "What are you doing out here?" He asked.

Slash-GNR
January 30th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Ratkit watched the smaller kit carefully. "I just felt like wandering around, I am Ratkit." he said in a quiet voice. He observed the fellow kit for a few moments. "What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I snuck out. I do it about every night," she said leaping up on the rock next to him. She observed him for a few moments. "Your not from my clan are you?" she asked sniffing him.

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"I snuck out. I do it about every night," she said leaping up on the rock next to him. She observed him for a few moments. "Your not from my clan are you?" she asked sniffing him.

Ratkit nodded, he understood that. "Oh, I am from Shadowclan but my mother hides me from everyone else so no one really sees me. Most cats don't know I exist." He said before stepping back from the other kit. He didn't like being close to other cats, usually cause it meant he was gonna get hurt. "My mother usually makes me sleep outside of the nursery so you probably haven't seen me."

Slash-GNR
January 31st, 2017, 04:02 PM
Ratkit nodded, he understood that. "Oh, I am from Shadowclan but my mother hides me from everyone else so no one really sees me. Most cats don't know I exist." He said before stepping back from the other kit. He didn't like being close to other cats, usually cause it meant he was gonna get hurt. "My mother usually makes me sleep outside of the nursery so you probably haven't seen me."

"Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that," she mewed shuffling her paws. "Why do you hide from others?" she asked. "You don't look dangerous or anything," she said sniffing him.

BluBunnie
January 31st, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that," she mewed shuffling her paws. "Why do you hide from others?" she asked. "You don't look dangerous or anything," she said sniffing him.

"Don't be sorry.." He said quietly. "Oh well, my mom says I am ugly so I can't be seen around other cats or I will be an embarrassment." He said as he looked down at the ground.

Slash-GNR
January 31st, 2017, 04:10 PM
"Don't be sorry.." He said quietly. "Oh well, my mom says I am ugly so I can't be seen around other cats or I will be an embarrassment." He said as he looked down at the ground.

"You don't look ugly to me," she said. "You look pretty cute to me," she said as a her ear began to feel warm. "I mean like, no mother should do that to her kit. No matter what he or she looks like," she retorted.

BluBunnie
January 31st, 2017, 04:18 PM
"You don't look ugly to me," she said. "You look pretty cute to me," she said as a her ear began to feel warm. "I mean like, no mother should do that to her kit. No matter what he or she looks like," she retorted.

Ratkit was shocked at Badgerkit's comment. No one had ever called him cute. His ears burned and he shrugged at her last comment. "I think I deserve it, I am not cute. You're cute but I am not. There is a difference." He mumbled.

Slash-GNR
January 31st, 2017, 04:20 PM
Ratkit was shocked at Badgerkit's comment. No one had ever called him cute. His ears burned and he shrugged at her last comment. "I think I deserve it, I am not cute. You're cute but I am not. There is a difference." He mumbled.

The she-kit felt her ears ears burn more. She then shook her head and frowned. "No, don't say that. Your just bringing yourself down. Your the cuttest kit I have ever seen," she mewed nudging him.

BluBunnie
January 31st, 2017, 04:27 PM
The she-kit felt her ears ears burn more. She then shook her head and frowned. "No, don't say that. Your just bringing yourself down. Your the cuttest kit I have ever seen," she mewed nudging him.

Ratkit shrugged, his ears getting hottter. "Well... Thanks I gues.. Do you wanna be my friend?" He asked nervously. Badgerkit seem to accept Ratkit with no problems, so he wanted to be her friend. He was scared she would say no.

Slash-GNR
January 31st, 2017, 04:30 PM
Ratkit shrugged, his ears getting hottter. "Well... Thanks I gues.. Do you wanna be my friend?" He asked nervously. Badgerkit seem to accept Ratkit with no problems, so he wanted to be her friend. He was scared she would say no.

"Sure!" she mewed happily as she leaped up and down. She then frowned, "Do you not have other cats in your clan?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

BluBunnie
January 31st, 2017, 04:59 PM
"Sure!" she mewed happily as she leaped up and down. She then frowned, "Do you not have other cats in your clan?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

Ratkit smiled, "Thanks and the other kits have tried talking to me but my mother makes them go away. So if we are to be friends we have to be careful to make sure my mom doesn't see." He squeaked excitedly.

Slash-GNR
January 31st, 2017, 05:02 PM
Ratkit smiled, "Thanks and the other kits have tried talking to me but my mother makes them go away. So if we are to be friends we have to be careful to make sure my mom doesn't see." He squeaked excitedly.

Badgerkit twitched her tail happily. "Ok, I won't let her take you away from me. I promise," she mewed.

BluBunnie
January 31st, 2017, 05:06 PM
Badgerkit twitched her tail happily. "Ok, I won't let her take you away from me. I promise," she mewed.

Ratkit smiled gently. "Thanks a lot!" he said. He hadn't felt this happy in such a long time. For once in his life he felt loved and accepted. "Do you wanna head to camp?"

alexanderblair
January 31st, 2017, 08:42 PM

Ghostpaw let out a purr. "I have to get going. Promise you'll meet me tomorrow?" he purred. He put his nose to the Thunderclan kit's nose.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 31st, 2017, 08:43 PM
Ghostpaw let out a purr. "I have to get going. Promise you'll meet me tomorrow?" he purred. He put his nose to the Thunderclan kit's nose.

"Yeah, I'll be an apprentice tomorrow, so yeah." she purred.

Slash-GNR
February 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM
Ratkit smiled gently. "Thanks a lot!" he said. He hadn't felt this happy in such a long time. For once in his life he felt loved and accepted. "Do you wanna head to camp?"

"Your camp?" she asked. "Won't others know I'm not from your clan?" she mewed tilting her head to one side.

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 09:29 AM
"Your camp?" she asked. "Won't others know I'm not from your clan?" she mewed tilting her head to one side.

"Oh yeah... Hmmm Maybe we could meet here every night?" He asked.

Slash-GNR
February 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
"Oh yeah... Hmmm Maybe we could meet here every night?" He asked.

Badgerkit bounced up and down, "Sure!" she squeaked. "i'd love that!"

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 04:00 PM
Badgerkit bounced up and down, "Sure!" she squeaked. "i'd love that!"

"Awesome!" He squeaked. "We should meet at this rock after every cat goes to sleep! It can kind of be like when the clans meet at the gathering rock!" He mewed. He was super excited about having a friend to meet every night.

alexanderblair
February 14th, 2017, 01:39 PM
"Yeah, I'll be an apprentice tomorrow, so yeah." she purred.

Ghostpaw walked around to the border to Thunderclan and Shadowclan. He was waiting for the young thunderclan apprentice, Saviorpaw. "Where can she be?" asked Ghostpaw to himself.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 14th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Ghostpaw walked around to the border to Thunderclan and Shadowclan. He was waiting for the young thunderclan apprentice, Saviorpaw. "Where can she be?" asked Ghostpaw to himself.

"I'm here!" yowled Saviorkit, comming up from the Thunderclan camp. "My mom kept me to talk about my apprenticeship. She knows that I'm seeing you." she meowed with guilt.

Reverie
February 14th, 2017, 01:43 PM
[Open]

Royalpaw padded around the scent line between the two Clans.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 20th, 2017, 01:02 AM
As Flowerjoy Walks along The ThunderClan/ShadowClan Border she meows looking around in intrest, with her also excited.

Fel
February 20th, 2017, 01:12 AM
As Flowerjoy Walks along The ThunderClan/ShadowClan Border she meows looking around in intrest, with her also excited.
Finchfeather hadn't been having the best time ever since the dark era ended, when he'd rejoined Shadowclan after having been in exile for a good chunk of his life. His mate had left him and taken his son to Skyclan, and their daughter was living as a rogue. He was in shambles, his only known relative being too busy to talk and barely having any friends in this clan to start with. That was why he'd opted to patrol the border today- to make sure that he could get some proper alone time in. Besides- nobody in Thunderclan wanted to mess with his own clan- they were too imperfect for the rival clan he never cared for much in the first place. Padding along the border, the tom sighed as he looked around, marking the divide quickly before continuing on his walk.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 20th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Finchfeather hadn't been having the best time ever since the dark era ended, when he'd rejoined Shadowclan after having been in exile for a good chunk of his life. His mate had left him and taken his son to Skyclan, and their daughter was living as a rogue. He was in shambles, his only known relative being too busy to talk and barely having any friends in this clan to start with. That was why he'd opted to patrol the border today- to make sure that he could get some proper alone time in. Besides- nobody in Thunderclan wanted to mess with his own clan- they were too imperfect for the rival clan he never cared for much in the first place. Padding along the border, the tom sighed as he looked around, marking the divide quickly before continuing on his walk.

Flowerjoy Runs Along but then she smells a scent, a new scent. she stops looking around "Huh-..Whos there?" She looks around Curious.

Fel
February 20th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Flowerjoy Runs Along but then she smells a scent, a new scent. she stops looking around "Huh-..Whos there?" She looks around Curious. "...Eh?" Finchfeather grumbled as he suddenly heard somebody's voice behind him, turning around to catch a glimpse of a pelt behind him, though there were trees blocking parts of his sight. Oh, the joy of being in a forested clan, bordered by another clan and their forsaken trees. "Me. Of course, I don't suspect you'll want anything to do with me, as I can suspect you can already see that I'm a filthy Shadowclan cat." He muttered flatly, exaggerating the insults as if he believed in them more than the molly he was speaking to. "Listen, kid, I'm just trying to do my job. Border patrolling, for that fact- run along now." He was generally young, but had experienced quite a lot in those years- traitorous leaders didn't exactly help when they combined with his rough apprenticeship years.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 20th, 2017, 01:30 AM
"...Eh?" Finchfeather grumbled as he suddenly heard somebody's voice behind him, turning around to catch a glimpse of a pelt behind him, though there were trees blocking parts of his sight. Oh, the joy of being in a forested clan, bordered by another clan and their forsaken trees. "Me. Of course, I don't suspect you'll want anything to do with me, as I can suspect you can already see that I'm a filthy Shadowclan cat." He muttered flatly, exaggerating the insults as if he believed in them more than the molly he was speaking to. "Listen, kid, I'm just trying to do my job. Border patrolling, for that fact- run along now." He was generally young, but had experienced quite a lot in those years- traitorous leaders didn't exactly help when they combined with his rough apprenticeship years.

Flowerjoy Hisses at him. "Hey, Just I'm Doing The Same Job. So Don't!" Flowerjoy hisses lieing looking at him while she looks at him her Silver pelt Shining Softly.

Dizerel
February 21st, 2017, 04:42 PM
Lightningclaw stalked through the territory, patrolling by himself the border. Ever since the battle of the evil era, he had been fine using his powers publicly. He kept the sky dark and stormy, so that he could be powered up at a moments notice. Looking across the shadowclan border, he kept his ears perked to sense for danger.

Brilliance
March 7th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Slash-GNR

A tiger-striped tom was tired of sitting in the training cave from the events that happened earlier. He was still frustrated with his thoughts, so he did what he did best. He continued to run. ''I hate when other cats say I'm running away from my troubles.'' He knew Fairypaw always told him that. But what did she know!? She wasn't him. She would never be him! ''I run to think about my problems. To come back with a solution!'' And, this made him pick up his pace. He was a fast runner. Too fast. Tigerpaw was feeding on every negative thought in his mind, hoping that the fuel will allow him to run faster.
Then, he stopped.
Tigerpaw looked away, and his ears perked. He was in a field. Too far from the camp clearing, and certainly far from the two she-cats back at the apprentice cave. He hissed at himself.
Tigerpaw walked around slowly, trying to establish a scent. He and Fairypaw never ventured this far out, so it was a bit surprising him. He took a few steps forward where a pathway was. He didn't dare cross it, feeling a bit intimidated. ''I've never been this far from camp.'' A smile replaced his frown and he looked around exploring every detail.
Tigerpaw instantly knew this was the border patrol, that across from them was...Shadowclan.
Tigerpaw perked his ears, feeling on the daring side. ''I've never seen a shadowclan cat before.'' He mused, and squinted his eyes to see if he could make out one. ''Wow...''

Dreams of forever
March 7th, 2017, 11:51 AM
A striped she cat stared at the tom,"uh-!" She shoved her tail in her mouth before she said hi,I'm a rouge to them, I can't talk to them. She stalked him from the trees

Slash-GNR
March 7th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Slash-GNR

A tiger-striped tom was tired of sitting in the training cave from the events that happened earlier. He was still frustrated with his thoughts, so he did what he did best. He continued to run. ''I hate when other cats say I'm running away from my troubles.'' He knew Fairypaw always told him that. But what did she know!? She wasn't him. She would never be him! ''I run to think about my problems. To come back with a solution!'' And, this made him pick up his pace. He was a fast runner. Too fast. Tigerpaw was feeding on every negative thought in his mind, hoping that the fuel will allow him to run faster.
Then, he stopped.
Tigerpaw looked away, and his ears perked. He was in a field. Too far from the camp clearing, and certainly far from the two she-cats back at the apprentice cave. He hissed at himself.
Tigerpaw walked around slowly, trying to establish a scent. He and Fairypaw never ventured this far out, so it was a bit surprising him. He took a few steps forward where a pathway was. He didn't dare cross it, feeling a bit intimidated. ''I've never been this far from camp.'' A smile replaced his frown and he looked around exploring every detail.
Tigerpaw instantly knew this was the border patrol, that across from them was...Shadowclan.
Tigerpaw perked his ears, feeling on the daring side. ''I've never seen a shadowclan cat before.'' He mused, and squinted his eyes to see if he could make out one. ''Wow...''

A she-cat could be seen resting on a log in the forest. There was still snow around that the female was fine with, but she didn't love the snow... The apprentice's eyes were beginning to grow heavy as the sounds of the Shadowclan territory echoed in her out-turned ears. She flicked them a few times before perking them as an unknown scent flooded her maw. She had never smelt this before, and it intrigued her.

The she-cat was known for her long, beautiful tan and white fur that was speckled with darker flecks, and her larger hazel eyes speckled with green. However, she did not like to be known for her beauty. She was quite a tom-boy in fact, and she felt no one really understood her. She then thought about times in her past that she got into trouble because she thought differently than others and tended to do things differently than other cats.

The she-cat got up as her mind could not shake the scent of the cat near by. Desertpaw shook herself and began to pad toward the scent. She arrived at the border only to see another young cat like herself. "What are you doing here?" she asked tilting her head as she padded closer to the striped tom. The female then began to circle around him to investigate the male.

Brilliance
March 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM
A she-cat could be seen resting on a log in the forest. There was still snow around that the female was fine with, but she didn't love the snow... The apprentice's eyes were beginning to grow heavy as the sounds of the Shadowclan territory echoed in her out-turned ears. She flicked them a few times before perking them as an unknown scent flooded her maw. She had never smelt this before, and it intrigued her.

The she-cat was known for her long, beautiful tan and white fur that was speckled with darker flecks, and her larger hazel eyes speckled with green. However, she did not like to be known for her beauty. She was quite a tom-boy in fact, and she felt no one really understood her. She then thought about times in her past that she got into trouble because she thought differently than others and tended to do things differently than other cats.

The she-cat got up as her mind could not shake the scent of the cat near by. Desertpaw shook herself and began to pad toward the scent. She arrived at the border only to see another young cat like herself. "What are you doing here?" she asked tilting her head as she padded closer to the striped tom. The female then began to circle around him to investigate the male.

Tigerpaw took a quick glance at the female. His head cocked to one side, and he followed her moves as he noticed she begin circling around him. If it was one thing he learned, it was to always stay on guard. He was told that the neighboring clans were their enemies in times...therefore, they could not be trusted. Yet, this she-cat didn't seem harmless at all. She seemed quite girly, in his opinion. She had pretty fur and eyes in the eyes of the young tom.

She's pretty, he mused inwardly to himself, but he still stayed on guard. His fur bristling a bit. He perked his ears at her question, slowly mocking her movements. ''What is this!?'' He questioned, ''An interrogation!?'' He didn't want to be rude, but he was still slightly frustrated with Fairypaw and Stormpaw. Just thinking about the situation made the young tom's ears flattened, but whenever he was around a cat...with a different scent...from a different clan, he would not allow himself to show any weakness.

He decided after some time to be nice. Or, at least try to be nice as he could to a rival clan. ''I was just running,'' He stared at his paws, solemnly. ''and ended here.'' He answered and stared back into her eyes. ''Why are you here?'' He didn't want to think she had something to hide. She didn't look suspicious at all. Rather genuine, or curious in his opinion. His eyes continued to follow her movements. For some odd reason, he was fascinated.

Slash-GNR
March 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Tigerpaw took a quick glance at the female. His head cocked to one side, and he followed her moves as he noticed she begin circling around him. If it was one thing he learned, it was to always stay on guard. He was told that the neighboring clans were their enemies in times...therefore, they could not be trusted. Yet, this she-cat didn't seem harmless at all. She seemed quite girly, in his opinion. She had pretty fur and eyes in the eyes of the young tom.

She's pretty, he mused inwardly to himself, but he still stayed on guard. His fur bristling a bit. He perked his ears at her question, slowly mocking her movements. ''What is this!?'' He questioned, ''An interrogation!?'' He didn't want to be rude, but he was still slightly frustrated with Fairypaw and Stormpaw. Just thinking about the situation made the young tom's ears flattened, but whenever he was around a cat...with a different scent...from a different clan, he would not allow himself to show any weakness.

He decided after some time to be nice. Or, at least try to be nice as he could to a rival clan. ''I was just running,'' He stared at his paws, solemnly. ''and ended here.'' He answered and stared back into her eyes. ''Why are you here?'' He didn't want to think she had something to hide. She didn't look suspicious at all. Rather genuine, or curious in his opinion. His eyes continued to follow her movements. For some odd reason, he was fascinated.

The she-cat sat up now and stood on her hind legs now. She had learned this trick and began to waddle up walking on her hind legs up to the tom. She squatted down now making herself look like a ball of fluff. She looked the male in the eyes... "Hmm," she said. "Running... but I am here because you are at the border... my border... my clan's border, and you smell weird. I mean like you have a different scent from my clan. I have never smelt something like you before," she mewed as she leaned in closer to him and sniffed him. She then leaned back out and wiggled her nose.

"Yup... definatly not Shadowclan..." she mewed as she shook her head. "I'm Desertpaw... who are you?" she asked blinking. "And don't look at me that way... I know that look. You will not think I'm pretty. I hate it when cats just see me as a pretty object. I am more than that..." she sighed, "but no one bothers to see past it..." she ended as she looked at the ground, but then she looked back up. "So? What is your name?" she asked putting her paw on his chest.

Brilliance
March 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM
The she-cat sat up now and stood on her hind legs now. She had learned this trick and began to waddle up walking on her hind legs up to the tom. She squatted down now making herself look like a ball of fluff. She looked the male in the eyes... "Hmm," she said. "Running... but I am here because you are at the border... my border... my clan's border, and you smell weird. I mean like you have a different scent from my clan. I have never smelt something like you before," she mewed as she leaned in closer to him and sniffed him. She then leaned back out and wiggled her nose.

"Yup... definatly not Shadowclan..." she mewed as she shook her head. "I'm Desertpaw... who are you?" she asked blinking. "And don't look at me that way... I know that look. You will not think I'm pretty. I hate it when cats just see me as a pretty object. I am more than that..." she sighed, "but no one bothers to see past it..." she ended as she looked at the ground, but then she looked back up. "So? What is your name?" she asked putting her paw on his chest.

Tigerpaw stared at the she-cat in a weird manner. His eyes never left hers, as he wondered what she was going to do next. He stared down at his paws again, slightly embarrassed. ''Hey, I told you that I was just running.'' He shrugged. ''I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.'' I have a lot on my mind...he looked back up at her again, and when she leaned into him, he leaned into her, whiffing in her scent. ''You're definitely not Thunderclan either.'' He was taken aback by her comment. ''Hey! I don't smell weird!'' He hopped to his paws, narrowing his eyes.

This she-cat was weird to him. She was something else, and he tilted his head to try and figure her out. When she introduced herself, he thought intently on her name. Desertpaw. He repeated to himself. He tried to muster up a smile at the she-cat to be nice. When, he heard her continue, he stood taller, mocking her. ''I never called you pretty,'' He huffed. Then again, you're gorgeous. He thought, but he could never let her know that. ''And plus what's wrong with being called pretty?'' He smirked. ''Some she-cats love the attention.'' He thought back to when he did call a couple she-cats around his age pretty, and they all seem to flush at the comment. Yet, the one standing in front of him was different. And, he wondered if it was just her or if all Shadowclan she-cats were the same way.

Shaking his head out his thoughts, the young tom looked down, flushed when he noticed that she was touching him. He stared into her eyes for a second, unable to find any words. Why was this female so intimidating!? Was it because she was from another clan? Was it her eyes? It was something about her that made the tiger-striped tom swallow a lump in his throat. And, he replied once he found his voice again. ''....I-I-I'm, Tigerpaw.'' He wondered what she would do next, and if he made a mistake running to the border. He was definitely a goner if she decided to claw him out this very second.

Slash-GNR
March 7th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Tigerpaw stared at the she-cat in a weird manner. His eyes never left hers, as he wondered what she was going to do next. He stared down at his paws again, slightly embarrassed. ''Hey, I told you that I was just running.'' He shrugged. ''I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.'' I have a lot on my mind...he looked back up at her again, and when she leaned into him, he leaned into her, whiffing in her scent. ''You're definitely not Thunderclan either.'' He was taken aback by her comment. ''Hey! I don't smell weird!'' He hopped to his paws, narrowing his eyes.

This she-cat was weird to him. She was something else, and he tilted his head to try and figure her out. When she introduced herself, he thought intently on her name. Desertpaw. He repeated to himself. He tried to muster up a smile at the she-cat to be nice. When, he heard her continue, he stood taller, mocking her. ''I never called you pretty,'' He huffed. Then again, you're gorgeous. He thought, but he could never let her know that. ''And plus what's wrong with being called pretty?'' He smirked. ''Some she-cats love the attention.'' He thought back to when he did call a couple she-cats around his age pretty, and they all seem to flush at the comment. Yet, the one standing in front of him was different. And, he wondered if it was just her or if all Shadowclan she-cats were the same way.

Shaking his head out his thoughts, the young tom looked down, flushed when he noticed that she was touching him. He stared into her eyes for a second, unable to find any words. Why was this female so intimidating!? Was it because she was from another clan? Was it her eyes? It was something about her that made the tiger-striped tom swallow a lump in his throat. And, he replied once he found his voice again. ''....I-I-I'm, Tigerpaw.'' He wondered what she would do next, and if he made a mistake running to the border. He was definitely a goner if she decided to claw him out this very second.

The female tilted her head as she stood taller. She then tilted her head. "It is not that I don't like to be called pretty... It is just that I do not like to be center of attention, and it gets old when all you here is: oh Desertpaw... you are so pretty.. your eyes!..." she trailed off making faces in the process.

The she-cat then chuckled, "Well... you do smell weird since I have never smelt you before..." she mewed. She still had her paw on his chest as he said his name. She then brought her paw down, then she brought her body down to a normal cat stance. "You can stop mocking me now..." she mewed. "I learned it from watching bears..." she mewed. "It is a way that helps me see over things that I may be to short to see over and some other things..." she mewed. "Plus I like to be different... it is to boring to be normal..." she mewed. "Aww yes... you never called me pretty, but I know that look. In fact, you are still looking into my eyes," she mewed as she tilted her head as a smile slowly crept across her face. "I'm not the one to flirt though... There is no use in flirting because if you flirt to much then you shall never be faithful to your future mate..." she mewed, "And that leads to problems..." she paused. "Sorry, I am rambling," she mewed as she looked at the ground. "So, why are you running?" she asked tilting her head. "There has to be a reason in order for you to come all the way out here," she mewed.

Brilliance
March 7th, 2017, 05:20 PM
The female tilted her head as she stood taller. She then tilted her head. "It is not that I don't like to be called pretty... It is just that I do not like to be center of attention, and it gets old when all you here is: oh Desertpaw... you are so pretty.. your eyes!..." she trailed off making faces in the process.

The she-cat then chuckled, "Well... you do smell weird since I have never smelt you before..." she mewed. She still had her paw on his chest as he said his name. She then brought her paw down, then she brought her body down to a normal cat stance. "You can stop mocking me now..." she mewed. "I learned it from watching bears..." she mewed. "It is a way that helps me see over things that I may be to short to see over and some other things..." she mewed. "Plus I like to be different... it is to boring to be normal..." she mewed. "Aww yes... you never called me pretty, but I know that look. In fact, you are still looking into my eyes," she mewed as she tilted her head as a smile slowly crept across her face. "I'm not the one to flirt though... There is no use in flirting because if you flirt to much then you shall never be faithful to your future mate..." she mewed, "And that leads to problems..." she paused. "Sorry, I am rambling," she mewed as she looked at the ground. "So, why are you running?" she asked tilting her head. "There has to be a reason in order for you to come all the way out here," she mewed.

Tigerpaw chuckled. He had to admit that the she-cat...Desertpaw knew how to humor him. He let his guard down. He didn't have anything to be worried about, at least for now. And, his fur smoothed again, and his green eyes shone brightly. ''Bears?'' He exclaimed. ''I would never find myself interacting with them, let alone copying them.'' He scrunched his nose.
''Well, in my opinion,'' He told her slyly, ''You're anything but normal! I mean you're walking like a bear! You don't want to be called pretty!'' And he narrowed his eyes, playfully. ''And, you like to touch strangers willingly.'' He motioned to himself back when she held her paw on his chest. He edged a bit closer to her, ''You're weird. But in a good way!'' He pulled himself back, and entered into a playful bow, his tail swishing behind him.

He laughed at the faces she made, and he could tell that she was annoyed at being called pretty. ''Just because I'm looking into your eyes does not mean that I think you're pretty,'' He mused, looking away from the she-cat. ''If you don't want me calling you pretty,'' he quickly turned to face her again. ''Then consider yourself ugly.'' He joked lightly. When he heard her continue, his ears perked. He wondered why the female was so...repulsed at the fact of being called pretty. He stretched his body, and flicked his tail. ''I'm young. I'm a tom. I like flirting.'' He glanced at her with a glint in his eye. ''I'm not looking for a mate any time soon.'' He shuddered at the thought. He wanted to live free as much as he could. It's not the fact that he believed a she-cat would hold him down. In fact, when the time came, he wanted a she-cat to be able to love him and all his flaws.

He glanced at Desertpaw once more, half-listening to her rambling, half-listening to his own thoughts. When she was finished, he leaned in closer to her, ''Why would I ever be unfaithful to you? If I could lock you down as my mate, my whole world would be completed,'' He knew he would be hearing a mouthload from the she-cat, but he wanted to see some type of reaction from her. To let her know he was joking, he lightly nudged her with his paw, ''I'm kidding.'' He thought about getting under her fur, maybe having her chase him around for the fun of it. He laughed at the thought until his ears flattened at her last question.

He looked away and down at his paws again. ''I was just...running.'' He didn't want to tell her the humiliation he felt that occurred earlier. Besides, he just met her. He didn't know if he could fully trust her. Though his first impression of her seemed to be of an awkward taste, but he liked her. As an acquaintance and wondered if they would be friends in the near future. ''I just like to run. It calms me, you know.'' He fibbed, shrugging. ''But what about you? You on border patrol?''

Slash-GNR
March 7th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Tigerpaw chuckled. He had to admit that the she-cat...Desertpaw knew how to humor him. He let his guard down. He didn't have anything to be worried about, at least for now. And, his fur smoothed again, and his green eyes shone brightly. ''Bears?'' He exclaimed. ''I would never find myself interacting with them, let alone copying them.'' He scrunched his nose.
''Well, in my opinion,'' He told her slyly, ''You're anything but normal! I mean you're walking like a bear! You don't want to be called pretty!'' And he narrowed his eyes, playfully. ''And, you like to touch strangers willingly.'' He motioned to himself back when she held her paw on his chest. He edged a bit closer to her, ''You're weird. But in a good way!'' He pulled himself back, and entered into a playful bow, his tail swishing behind him.

He laughed at the faces she made, and he could tell that she was annoyed at being called pretty. ''Just because I'm looking into your eyes does not mean that I think you're pretty,'' He mused, looking away from the she-cat. ''If you don't want me calling you pretty,'' he quickly turned to face her again. ''Then consider yourself ugly.'' He joked lightly. When he heard her continue, his ears perked. He wondered why the female was so...repulsed at the fact of being called pretty. He stretched his body, and flicked his tail. ''I'm young. I'm a tom. I like flirting.'' He glanced at her with a glint in his eye. ''I'm not looking for a mate any time soon.'' He shuddered at the thought. He wanted to live free as much as he could. It's not the fact that he believed a she-cat would hold him down. In fact, when the time came, he wanted a she-cat to be able to love him and all his flaws.

He glanced at Desertpaw once more, half-listening to her rambling, half-listening to his own thoughts. When she was finished, he leaned in closer to her, ''Why would I ever be unfaithful to you? If I could lock you down as my mate, my whole world would be completed,'' He knew he would be hearing a mouthload from the she-cat, but he wanted to see some type of reaction from her. To let her know he was joking, he lightly nudged her with his paw, ''I'm kidding.'' He thought about getting under her fur, maybe having her chase him around for the fun of it. He laughed at the thought until his ears flattened at her last question.

He looked away and down at his paws again. ''I was just...running.'' He didn't want to tell her the humiliation he felt that occurred earlier. Besides, he just met her. He didn't know if he could fully trust her. Though his first impression of her seemed to be of an awkward taste, but he liked her. As an acquaintance and wondered if they would be friends in the near future. ''I just like to run. It calms me, you know.'' He fibbed, shrugging. ''But what about you? You on border patrol?''

Desertpaw took all that he said in. "Well first of all..." she began to respond to his first question. "I don't interact with them... I just watch them. I am not that mouse brained," she stated. It was true, the strange she-cat loved to watch the bears and the deer. They seemed to have ways that interested Desertpaw, and she wanted to learn them. "Thank you... I think cats who think they are normal don't really understand the world, and he or she is stuck up and snobby," she said as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her fluffy paws. She closed her eyes until he said 'ugly'. She then opened her hazel orbs and looked at the bowing tom. "Now now... I would not say I am ugly, but I am of moderate beauty," she said as she crouched down as well and batted playfully at his nose.

"As for your next statement..." she started, "Yes, I understand... but sometimes it can mess with the mind and make yourself want to flirt uncontrollably even though you have a mate..." she stated, then the female paused as she put her ears against her head embarrassed. "Uh... sorry... again. I rambled..." she said as she felt her pelt begin to grow warm. "Listen, I am not trying to tell you how to live your life. I believe that you should have free will to do as you wish, but there still should be guidlines set in order to protect you. However, some of those guidlines I do not understand I admit," she stated flicking her tail tip.

The she-cat then perked her ears towards him again as he began to speak. She leaned back a bit as he came near her. She then chuckled, "You are strange as well Tigerpaw... but I like it," she said at last shyly as she lowered her head as her pelt began to feel warm. She wasn't used to giving out many compliments. The female watched as he nudged her. She purred at the playfulness in this male.

"Hmm," she said. "I suppose that is a good enough reason. I guess we all need to run every now and then," she mewed. Desertpaw then laughed, "Nah... I just need to get away from the camp sometimes..." she trailed off looking at the ground and her ears drooping. "Not many cats understand me... ya know? Sometimes I think I just don't belong here... in Shadowclan or even the clans," she ended as she pawed at the ground.

Brilliance
March 7th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Desertpaw took all that he said in. "Well first of all..." she began to respond to his first question. "I don't interact with them... I just watch them. I am not that mouse brained," she stated. It was true, the strange she-cat loved to watch the bears and the deer. They seemed to have ways that interested Desertpaw, and she wanted to learn them. "Thank you... I think cats who think they are normal don't really understand the world, and he or she is stuck up and snobby," she said as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her fluffy paws. She closed her eyes until he said 'ugly'. She then opened her hazel orbs and looked at the bowing tom. "Now now... I would not say I am ugly, but I am of moderate beauty," she said as she crouched down as well and batted playfully at his nose.

"As for your next statement..." she started, "Yes, I understand... but sometimes it can mess with the mind and make yourself want to flirt uncontrollably even though you have a mate..." she stated, then the female paused as she put her ears against her head embarrassed. "Uh... sorry... again. I rambled..." she said as she felt her pelt begin to grow warm. "Listen, I am not trying to tell you how to live your life. I believe that you should have free will to do as you wish, but there still should be guidlines set in order to protect you. However, some of those guidlines I do not understand I admit," she stated flicking her tail tip.

The she-cat then perked her ears towards him again as he began to speak. She leaned back a bit as he came near her. She then chuckled, "You are strange as well Tigerpaw... but I like it," she said at last shyly as she lowered her head as her pelt began to feel warm. She wasn't used to giving out many compliments. The female watched as he nudged her. She purred at the playfulness in this male.

"Hmm," she said. "I suppose that is a good enough reason. I guess we all need to run every now and then," she mewed. Desertpaw then laughed, "Nah... I just need to get away from the camp sometimes..." she trailed off looking at the ground and her ears drooping. "Not many cats understand me... ya know? Sometimes I think I just don't belong here... in Shadowclan or even the clans," she ended as she pawed at the ground.

Tigerpaw tilted his head, trying to understand the female further more. She was intriguing him to say the least. It was as if she spoke wisdom of a hundred warriors, and he wondered if all the shadowclan females were that way. And, checking her out again, he wondered if all the shadowclan females were as beautiful as she was.

He stared into her hazel pupils, his ears perked forward to hear her more clearly. He would had gotten lost in her eyes if he didn't pull himself back. ''The guidelines?'' He muttered. ''As within in the clans?'' That had to be the only guidelines she was speaking of. The warrior code, that is. He never really understood the concept of the warrior code. Even though he was happy to be in a clan, somewhere he could go home to, and somewhere he could be around other cats. He did not understand the concept of it. ''Yeah...some are a bit farfetched in my opinion...''He trailed off and begin taking rasp licks at his chest fur. ''But everything is set in place so we can have an order, right? Without it, where would we be?'' He gave a light shrug.

His ears perked once again, and he felt hot under his fur. She had actually complimented me! She had actually complimented me! He remained still for a second, but his mind was racing. ''Oh? You like it?'' He playfully stepped closer to her. He wondered if she had many other crushes as well. He wondered how many males she was pursuing or how many males were pursuing her. Then he shook his head. He knew that toms would want to pursue the pretty feline. She was very attractive after all, and Tigerpaw knew what attracted him. Even though she was very pretty. He was definitely getting attached to her personality. ''Looks like I'm doing something right for a change.'' He huffed, confidently and pulled himself back to not make the female uncomfortable with his presence.

When he heard her talk about leaving the clans, he felt his ears flatten once again. Though he just met her, he knew he would miss seeing her more. ''You can't leave!'' He blurted, and realized his mistake. He quickly sat down, wrapping his tail around his mouth to shut up. When a few moments passed, he let out a deep sigh. He gently edged closer to her, keeping a safe distance between the two. He didn't want to strike a nerve into the female. He didn't want her clawing his ears off. ''I know how it feels to not be...understood.'' He sighed deeply and looked behind him at Thunderclan. He wondered what Fairypaw and Stormpaw was up to. He wondered if they were okay, and if Stormpaw was actually teaching Fairypaw some new moves. He also wondered if Stormpaw was still mad at him for earlier. He made a mental note to apologize to the silver tabby she-cat whenever he went back. ''But, then again, leaving won't make it better. My best friend--She always told me that I run away from my problems. I don't try. Usually when I run, I run because I want to think of a solution to solve my problems.'' He says, earnestly. ''And...if you leave, where would you go? I feel as if I made a new friend...I don't want to lose you.'' He mewed. ''I want to learn more of your weird habits.'' He lightly joked, just to put some humor in the situation.

Slash-GNR
March 7th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Tigerpaw tilted his head, trying to understand the female further more. She was intriguing him to say the least. It was as if she spoke wisdom of a hundred warriors, and he wondered if all the shadowclan females were that way. And, checking her out again, he wondered if all the shadowclan females were as beautiful as she was.

He stared into her hazel pupils, his ears perked forward to hear her more clearly. He would had gotten lost in her eyes if he didn't pull himself back. ''The guidelines?'' He muttered. ''As within in the clans?'' That had to be the only guidelines she was speaking of. The warrior code, that is. He never really understood the concept of the warrior code. Even though he was happy to be in a clan, somewhere he could go home to, and somewhere he could be around other cats. He did not understand the concept of it. ''Yeah...some are a bit farfetched in my opinion...''He trailed off and begin taking rasp licks at his chest fur. ''But everything is set in place so we can have an order, right? Without it, where would we be?'' He gave a light shrug.

His ears perked once again, and he felt hot under his fur. She had actually complimented me! She had actually complimented me! He remained still for a second, but his mind was racing. ''Oh? You like it?'' He playfully stepped closer to her. He wondered if she had many other crushes as well. He wondered how many males she was pursuing or how many males were pursuing her. Then he shook his head. He knew that toms would want to pursue the pretty feline. She was very attractive after all, and Tigerpaw knew what attracted him. Even though she was very pretty. He was definitely getting attached to her personality. ''Looks like I'm doing something right for a change.'' He huffed, confidently and pulled himself back to not make the female uncomfortable with his presence.

When he heard her talk about leaving the clans, he felt his ears flatten once again. Though he just met her, he knew he would miss seeing her more. ''You can't leave!'' He blurted, and realized his mistake. He quickly sat down, wrapping his tail around his mouth to shut up. When a few moments passed, he let out a deep sigh. He gently edged closer to her, keeping a safe distance between the two. He didn't want to strike a nerve into the female. He didn't want her clawing his ears off. ''I know how it feels to not be...understood.'' He sighed deeply and looked behind him at Thunderclan. He wondered what Fairypaw and Stormpaw was up to. He wondered if they were okay, and if Stormpaw was actually teaching Fairypaw some new moves. He also wondered if Stormpaw was still mad at him for earlier. He made a mental note to apologize to the silver tabby she-cat whenever he went back. ''But, then again, leaving won't make it better. My best friend--She always told me that I run away from my problems. I don't try. Usually when I run, I run because I want to think of a solution to solve my problems.'' He says, earnestly. ''And...if you leave, where would you go? I feel as if I made a new friend...I don't want to lose you.'' He mewed. ''I want to learn more of your weird habits.'' He lightly joked, just to put some humor in the situation.

"Chaos," she said simply. "We would be in chaos," she ended as she looked the tom over. She had to admit... he was a good looking young tom, but looks didn't matter to her. The she-cat thought about what his life may be like in his clan. 'I bet he has tons of she-cats begging to be with him...' she thought, but she had no time to worry about such things. They had to become friends first, right? She shook her head. 'No! Deasertpaw... he is in a different clan, and you have plenty of time to find a great tom,' she thought as she perked her ears forward as he continued on.

The she-cat chuckled at his remark, "Yes, I suppose you are doing something correct, and do you not normally do things correct?" she asked tilting her head. She was now looking into his eyes. They were a beautiful color if she said so herself. She was almost trapped inside of them before he began to speak again as she shook her head to pay attention. "I can actually relate to not doing a lot of things right," she mewed.

Desertpaw looked at the male and listened intently to every word. She was shocked at him not wanting her to leave. However, she was also grateful as a smile slithered its way upon her maw. "That is the sweetest thing any cat has said to me," she mewed. "Thank you Tigerpaw," she purred as she leaned closer to him and licked his shoulder in thanks. "Oh, you have a best friend that is a female?" she randomly blurted out. She was not jealous... no of coarse not... but she was just merely curious of this female. "You like her?" she asked tilting her head. "Like... like like her," she said as she swallowed as if something hard was in her throat. "I mean... I am just curious..." she stated making herself clear. "And I will not leave the clans... I won't leave... for you," she mewed.