PDA

View Full Version : Crackle's Cave (Private)

Cosmo
July 5th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Phoenix Flames
Crackle sat alone at the entrance to her cave. Her cave was at the base of a small mountain, more like a small hill. It was made of rocks. Where a small dip into the side was, Crackle had made her home. It wasn't perfect, unlike her old home ina twoleg den. her twoleg's had grown old and died, forcing Crackle to live on the streets. She had met some nice cats, who had offered to let her live with them. But Crackle had declined the offer. She had left the twoleg place, and found this mountain. It was lonely, but it was home. She had even made it softer with feathers and twoleg cushions she had found just before she left. It was nice, but it was lonesome.

Phoenix Flames
July 5th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Phoenix Flames
Crackle sat alone at the entrance to her cave. Her cave was at the base of a small mountain, more like a small hill. It was made of rocks. Where a small dip into the side was, Crackle had made her home. It wasn't perfect, unlike her old home ina twoleg den. her twoleg's had grown old and died, forcing Crackle to live on the streets. She had met some nice cats, who had offered to let her live with them. But Crackle had declined the offer. She had left the twoleg place, and found this mountain. It was lonely, but it was home. She had even made it softer with feathers and twoleg cushions she had found just before she left. It was nice, but it was lonesome.
Dice looked around the hillside and noticed the cave at the base of the small hill in the distance. He limped over to it. He peered inside but didn't see anything at first. He tilted his ears towards the cave but didn't hear anything either. The black and white speckled tom walked into the cave, bumping into something. And then Dice realized that he had bumped into another cat. "I'm sorry... It's too dark in here for me to really see anything.... I'm so sorry... Here, I'll help you up.", Dice meowed, helping Crackle up. "I'm Dice, by the way. Who must you be? You don't look like an ordinary cat that I've seen around the Clans' territories and Twolegplace. You seem a bit, hm, smaller and shorter in size and height.... You seem.. Unique, if that's how I should put it.", the black and white speckled tom-cat said.

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Dice looked around the hillside and noticed the cave at the base of the small hill in the distance. He limped over to it. He peered inside but didn't see anything at first. He tilted his ears towards the cave but didn't hear anything either. The black and white speckled tom walked into the cave, bumping into something. And then Dice realized that he had bumped into another cat. "I'm sorry... It's too dark in here for me to really see anything.... I'm so sorry... Here, I'll help you up.", Dice meowed, helping Crackle up. "I'm Dice, by the way. Who must you be? You don't look like an ordinary cat that I've seen around the Clans' territories and Twolegplace. You seem a bit, hm, smaller and shorter in size and height.... You seem.. Unique, if that's how I should put it.", the black and white speckled tom-cat said.

For Crackle this was all a rush of words and movements. He had come into her cave and accidentally bumped into her. Then he was telling her she was unique. It was hard for Crackle to catch on. She, being the pushy cat she was, wanted to yowl at him for bumping into her. But just a moment ago she had wanted so badly company. Now she had it. Not in the best fashion, but she had it. She probably shouldn't yowl at him, unless eh tried to attack her. "Thank you, I did wander the twolegplace a lot."

Phoenix Flames
July 6th, 2017, 02:27 PM
For Crackle this was all a rush of words and movements. He had come into her cave and accidentally bumped into her. Then he was telling her she was unique. It was hard for Crackle to catch on. She, being the pushy cat she was, wanted to yowl at him for bumping into her. But just a moment ago she had wanted so badly company. Now she had it. Not in the best fashion, but she had it. She probably shouldn't yowl at him, unless eh tried to attack her. "Thank you, I did wander the twolegplace a lot."
Dice nodded. "You're welcome.", the speckled tom responded, sitting down. (I don't know what else to put. Sorry that this post is super short.)

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Dice nodded. "You're welcome.", the speckled tom responded, sitting down. (I don't know what else to put. Sorry that this post is super short.)

((It happens to us all))

Crackle nodded. She looked around her cave, searching her mind for something to say. While, she didn't know much about this cat. She might as well ask him a few things about himself. "Do you live, somewhere?" she asked. She knew that must rouges and loners didn't have permanent places to live, Crackle did. Maybe it was because of her kittypet origins. When she was a kittypet she had wanted to stay in one spot.

Phoenix Flames
July 6th, 2017, 03:08 PM
((It happens to us all))

Crackle nodded. She looked around her cave, searching her mind for something to say. While, she didn't know much about this cat. She might as well ask him a few things about himself. "Do you live, somewhere?" she asked. She knew that must rouges and loners didn't have permanent places to live, Crackle did. Maybe it was because of her kittypet origins. When she was a kittypet she had wanted to stay in one spot.
"Um, no.. I don't really live anywhere.. I just wander to wherever I can...", Dice replied, flicking his tail tip. He did feel lonely sometimes since he didn't actually live anywhere. And then he thought back to his past. When he used to live in ThunderClan with his father. His father hated him only because of his odd fur color and because one of his legs was broken and never healed properly. Dice was also half ThunderClan half rogue.

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 03:15 PM
"Um, no.. I don't really live anywhere.. I just wander to wherever I can...", Dice replied, flicking his tail tip. He did feel lonely sometimes since he didn't actually live anywhere. And then he thought back to his past. When he used to live in ThunderClan with his father. His father hated him only because of his odd fur color and because one of his legs was broken and never healed properly. Dice was also half ThunderClan half rogue.

Crackle nodded. It was kind of a silly question. If he came across her he clearly just wandered around. "I live permanently here." she stated, thinking again how stupid her statement was. He probably had already noticed. "If you want, you could stay a while." she said, pointing her tail towards the cushions and feathers near the back of the cave. Finally she had said a statement that didn't sound stupid!

Phoenix Flames
July 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Crackle nodded. It was kind of a silly question. If he came across her he clearly just wandered around. "I live permanently here." she stated, thinking again how stupid her statement was. He probably had already noticed. "If you want, you could stay a while." she said, pointing her tail towards the cushions and feathers near the back of the cave. Finally she had said a statement that didn't sound stupid!
"O-Okay...", Dice replied. (Super duper short but it kinda doesn't matter. But still!! Ahh!! It's so short!!)

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 03:51 PM
"O-Okay...", Dice replied. (Super duper short but it kinda doesn't matter. But still!! Ahh!! It's so short!!)

Crackle felt stupid again. It kind of was a stupid statement. Actually she only though so because he stuttered. It was kind of a stupid statement. The molly padded to the back of the cave where the feathers and cushions were. Actually only two very ripped up and torn cushions. She was a cat, she couldn't carry them like twolegs. There were a lot of feathers though. They had spilled out of the pillows and she had found them randomly and they had come of prey.

Phoenix Flames
July 6th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Crackle felt stupid again. It kind of was a stupid statement. Actually she only though so because he stuttered. It was kind of a stupid statement. The molly padded to the back of the cave where the feathers and cushions were. Actually only two very ripped up and torn cushions. She was a cat, she couldn't carry them like twolegs. There were a lot of feathers though. They had spilled out of the pillows and she had found them randomly and they had come of prey.
Dice sighed and sat on one of the cushions in the back of the cave. He began licking his forepaws, dragging them over his ears.

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Dice sighed and sat on one of the cushions in the back of the cave. He began licking his forepaws, dragging them over his ears.

Crackle padded over to one of the cushions. She lay down, resting her head on her paws. Crackle realized she was a little tired. The molly didn't close her eyes though, she wanted to wait for this new cat to say something. Suddenly she thought of something. They hadn't introduced themselves! At least she hadn't."I'm Crackle." she stated.

Phoenix Flames
July 6th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Crackle padded over to one of the cushions. She lay down, resting her head on her paws. Crackle realized she was a little tired. The molly didn't close her eyes though, she wanted to wait for this new cat to say something. Suddenly she thought of something. They hadn't introduced themselves! At least she hadn't."I'm Crackle." she stated.
Dice nodded. "It's very welcoming of you to let me stay here for a while, Crackle.", the speckled tom responded to the she-cat.

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Dice nodded. "It's very welcoming of you to let me stay here for a while, Crackle.", the speckled tom responded to the she-cat.

Crackle smiled. This tom was really nice. She would never be able to be that polite in her whole life! She was to pushy and invasive, Crackle knew this about herself. She wasn't good at being so polite. Even if she tried her whole life, she could never be that polite. "You're welcome. Would you like to go hunting?" she asked, trying to be as polite as him. For some reason she really cared if she embarrassed herself in front of him.

Phoenix Flames
July 6th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Crackle smiled. This tom was really nice. She would never be able to be that polite in her whole life! She was to pushy and invasive, Crackle knew this about herself. She wasn't good at being so polite. Even if she tried her whole life, she could never be that polite. "You're welcome. Would you like to go hunting?" she asked, trying to be as polite as him. For some reason she really cared if she embarrassed herself in front of him.
Dice smiled a bit. "Sure! I'd go hunting anytime. Even though I have a broken leg that never healed properly, I can still hunt.", the black and white speckled tom said. "Come on; let's go!", the tom meowed, standing up.

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Dice smiled a bit. "Sure! I'd go hunting anytime. Even though I have a broken leg that never healed properly, I can still hunt.", the black and white speckled tom said. "Come on; let's go!", the tom meowed, standing up.

Crackle felt a stab of pity for the tom. She hoped he wasn't a out when that happened. It was even worse if you were a kit. However Dice seemed happy and perky. He didn't seem to mind. That was a good thing, right? Crackle assumed it was. She got to her paws as well, padding to the entrance of the cave. She motioned with her tail for him to follow her.

Phoenix Flames
July 6th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Crackle felt a stab of pity for the tom. She hoped he wasn't a out when that happened. It was even worse if you were a kit. However Dice seemed happy and perky. He didn't seem to mind. That was a good thing, right? Crackle assumed it was. She got to her paws as well, padding to the entrance of the cave. She motioned with her tail for him to follow her.
Dice limped over to her, happy as always. The thought of his father still on his mind. I can't believe that Silverthorn is still alive.. I can't believe that everyone in my family is alive.., he thought, following Crackle out the cave.

Cosmo
July 7th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Dice limped over to her, happy as always. The thought of his father still on his mind. I can't believe that Silverthorn is still alive.. I can't believe that everyone in my family is alive.., he thought, following Crackle out the cave.

Crackle padded out of her cave. She hoped he wouldn't feel bad if she hunted better than him because he limped. You actually never know though, he seemed to manage just fine. Crackle made her way over to a small part of the "mountain" she sat down behind a bush. Motioning again for him to follow her.

Phoenix Flames
July 7th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Crackle padded out of her cave. She hoped he wouldn't feel bad if she hunted better than him because he limped. You actually never know though, he seemed to manage just fine. Crackle made her way over to a small part of the "mountain" she sat down behind a bush. Motioning again for him to follow her.
Dice nodded to Crackle as he followed he out the cave. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch something..., he thought, walking. Dice followed her to the bush.

Cosmo
July 7th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Dice nodded to Crackle as he followed he out the cave. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch something..., he thought, walking. Dice followed her to the bush.

Crackle smiled when he padded over. "There's a lot of prey over here." she stated, indicating with her tail to a shrew that had just crawled out of the bush they were behind. She bunched her muscles, leaping over the bush. Her paws hit it's neck, delivering the killing blow. She picked it up, and padded around the bush, back to Dice. "You don't have to do exactly what I did, I've just been around here a while." she said, trying to make sure he wouldn't be jealous.

Phoenix Flames
July 7th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Crackle smiled when he padded over. "There's a lot of prey over here." she stated, indicating with her tail to a shrew that had just crawled out of the bush they were behind. She bunched her muscles, leaping over the bush. Her paws hit it's neck, delivering the killing blow. She picked it up, and padded around the bush, back to Dice. "You don't have to do exactly what I did, I've just been around here a while." she said, trying to make sure he wouldn't be jealous.
Dice looked at her. "Mhm.", he nodded. He watched her as she leapt over the bush, killing the shrew, and then came back over to him. "I know.", the speckled tom meowed, perking his ears as he noticed a rabbit nearby. He crouched low to the ground and crept after the rabbit. His paws landed on the rabbit as he pounced, claws unsheated, Dice pierced its throat with his claws. The tom picked it up and limped back over to Crackle.

Cosmo
July 7th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Dice looked at her. "Mhm.", he nodded. He watched her as she leapt over the bush, killing the shrew, and then came back over to him. "I know.", the speckled tom meowed, perking his ears as he noticed a rabbit nearby. He crouched low to the ground and crept after the rabbit. His paws landed on the rabbit as he pounced, claws unsheated, Dice pierced its throat with his claws. The tom picked it up and limped back over to Crackle.

"Good job!" Crackle purred. Suddenly realizing what she had, said she turned away blushing. For some reason things she would normally say made her feel stupid in front of Dice. She didn't know why, he was just visiting, it made no sense. She still felt stupid when she said normal things in front of him. She had also blushed.

Phoenix Flames
July 7th, 2017, 07:21 PM
"Good job!" Crackle purred. Suddenly realizing what she had, said she turned away blushing. For some reason things she would normally say made her feel stupid in front of Dice. She didn't know why, he was just visiting, it made no sense. She still felt stupid when she said normal things in front of him. She had also blushed.
"Heh. Thanks.", Dice said, flicking his tail. (Everytime I type the words heh or hehe, I feel weird for some reason.) "Should we go back to the cave now or later?", the black and white speckled.

Cosmo
July 7th, 2017, 07:30 PM
"Heh. Thanks.", Dice said, flicking his tail. (Everytime I type the words heh or hehe, I feel weird for some reason.) "Should we go back to the cave now or later?", the black and white speckled.

Crackle dipped her head, glad he didn't find her stupid too. She nodded. "Let's go." she agreed, standing up. She began to pad towards her cave, her shrew clamped firmly in her jaws. She entered the cave, padding over to her pillow, and setting the shrew down.

Phoenix Flames
July 7th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Crackle dipped her head, glad he didn't find her stupid too. She nodded. "Let's go." she agreed, standing up. She began to pad towards her cave, her shrew clamped firmly in her jaws. She entered the cave, padding over to her pillow, and setting the shrew down.
Dice followed her, trying to keep the Sand Cat's pace. He started panting a bit as they reached the cave because he kept having to run a bit to catch up to Crackle. He followed her into the cave, sitting on the other cushion, setting rabbit down next to him.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Dice followed her, trying to keep the Sand Cat's pace. He started panting a bit as they reached the cave because he kept having to run a bit to catch up to Crackle. He followed her into the cave, sitting on the other cushion, setting rabbit down next to him.

Crackle noticed he was panting a bit when he entered her cave. She instantly felt guilty. "I'm sorry if I went to fast for you..." she stumbled through her apology. Why did she have to go too fast for him? Why did everyinhg she normally did feel satupid when she was near him? It was really,
really, really annoying. Crackle still liked the tom, he was nice.

Phoenix Flames
July 8th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Crackle noticed he was panting a bit when he entered her cave. She instantly felt guilty. "I'm sorry if I went to fast for you..." she stumbled through her apology. Why did she have to go too fast for him? Why did everyinhg she normally did feel satupid when she was near him? It was really, really, really annoying. Crackle still liked the tom, he was nice.
Dice sighed. "It's okay...", he said, catching his breath. He closed his eyes as he began thinking. His mind was telling him all sorts of things that he didn't want to believe. She could be your mate someday, Dice.. No, why would I want her to be my mate? First of all, we just met not that long ago! Toughen up, Dice.. Don't worry.. Someday you'll both realize that you both were suppsoed to be mates... Err.. How about no., he argued back to his mind as he opened his eyes. The same thought still on his mind.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Dice sighed. "It's okay...", he said, catching his breath. He closed his eyes as he began thinking. His mind was telling him all sorts of things that he didn't want to believe. She could be your mate someday, Dice.. No, why would I want her to be my mate? First of all, we just met not that long ago! Toughen up, Dice.. Don't worry.. Someday you'll both realize that you both were supposed to be mates... Err.. How about no., he argued back to his mind as he opened his eyes. The same thought still on his mind.

Crackle smiled, she was glad he thought it was okay. After his words however there came and awkward silence. One that Crackle really hated. She bit into her shrew, trying to think of something to say. Crackle closed her eyes. You're just going to make you're self seem stupid by not saying anything. What are you talking about? Nothing... Crackle opened her eyes again. It was either long awkward silences or her mind being annoying.

Phoenix Flames
July 8th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Crackle smiled, she was glad he thought it was okay. After his words however there came and awkward silence. One that Crackle really hated. She bit into her shrew, trying to think of something to say. Crackle closed her eyes. You're just going to make you're self seem stupid by not saying anything. What are you talking about? Nothing... Crackle opened her eyes again. It was either long awkward silences or her mind being annoying.
Dice took a bite out of his rabbit as he stared at Crackle. "Is something wrong?", he asked, tilting his head as he looked at her. Dice couldn't tell if one or more facial expressions were on Crackle's face. He continued to try and decipher Crackle's facial expression as the black and white speckled tom also continued eating his rabbit.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Dice took a bite out of his rabbit as he stared at Crackle. "Is something wrong?", he asked, tilting his head as he looked at her. Dice couldn't tell if one or more facial expressions were on Crackle's face. He continued to try and decipher Crackle's facial expression as the black and white speckled tom also continued eating his rabbit.

"Oh no, I'm fine." Crackle said, her words getting jumbled. It wasn't really true. Her mind was being annoying. Other than that it was fine. Crackle finished up her shrew in one other bite, trying to figure out what her thoughts had meant. Usually you would know what you're thoughts mean. But Crackle couldn't quite figure it out.

Phoenix Flames
July 8th, 2017, 10:59 AM
"Oh no, I'm fine." Crackle said, her words getting jumbled. It wasn't really true. Her mind was being annoying. Other than that it was fine. Crackle finished up her shrew in one other bite, trying to figure out what her thoughts had meant. Usually you would know what you're thoughts mean. But Crackle couldn't quite figure it out.
"You sure?", Dice asked, taking some more bites out of his rabbit, soon finishing the prey he caught. He licked his muzzle and began licking his paws, drawing them over his ears.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 11:04 AM
"You sure?", Dice asked, taking some more bites out of his rabbit, soon finishing the prey he caught. He licked his muzzle and began licking his paws, drawing them over his ears.

Crackle nodded, closing her eyes. She was rather tired. The small Sand Cat curled up in a ball, opening her eyes half way. She didn't know if Dice wanted to talk more, or if he too was tired. She was exhausted. It had been a nice day. Crackle had met a new friend; Dice. They had gone hunting. All in all it had been fun. Maybe there was something else he wanted to do, that was why she kept her eyes part way open.

Phoenix Flames
July 8th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Crackle nodded, closing her eyes. She was rather tired. The small Sand Cat curled up in a ball, opening her eyes half way. She didn't know if Dice wanted to talk more, or if he too was tired. She was exhausted. It had been a nice day. Crackle had met a new friend; Dice. They had gone hunting. All in all it had been fun. Maybe there was something else he wanted to do, that was why she kept her eyes part way open.
Dice looked at Crackle as the she-cat curled up into a ball, her eyes halfway open. She's probably exhausted like I am..., he thought, yawning. The black and white speckled tom curled up and rested his head on his paws, tail draped over his nose as he soon fell asleep.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Dice looked at Crackle as the she-cat curled up into a ball, her eyes halfway open. She's probably exhausted like I am..., he thought, yawning. The black and white speckled tom curled up and rested his head on his paws, tail draped over his nose as he soon fell asleep.

When Crackle saw Dice drift off to sleep, she closed her eyes completely. Her breathing slowed, it turned slow and steady. Her gaze faded away to black. Her head resting on her paws dropped a bit. Soon she too had fallen asleep. It wasn't that hard since she was so tired. She was exhausted.

Phoenix Flames
July 8th, 2017, 01:22 PM
When Crackle saw Dice drift off to sleep, she closed her eyes completely. Her breathing slowed, it turned slow and steady. Her gaze faded away to black. Her head resting on her paws dropped a bit. Soon she too had fallen asleep. It wasn't that hard since she was so tired. She was exhausted.
Dice woke up in a dream. He looked around and realized he was in the Dark Forest. Dice noticed a silver furred tom-cat padding towards him, hatred in his eyes. "Silverthorn!", he blurted out. "Hello, Dice...", Silverthorn growled. "Why are you in my dream and why are we at the Dark Forest?", he asked. "I summoned you here...", Silverthorn said. "Wait, Father, does that mean y- Does that mean you're dead and got sent to the Dark Forest?", Dice asked. The silver tom nodded. "I died during one fo the Evil Eras..", Silverthorn replied. "But, that was so many moons ago!", the speckled tom exclaimed. "Yes, yes... I know.. Stop talking will you? I'll attack if your high pitched voice won't stop blabbering!", Silverthorn hissed, his neck fur bristling. "And you'll be left with those scars outside of the dream, too...", the silver tom finished. Dice nodded. "I'll stop talking.. Can I leave, now?", he said. Silverthorn nodded. "You may go, now, Dice... I hope I never see you again, my son....", the tom meowed, Dice's surroundings fading away. Dice woke up and gasped, realizing he was still in the cave with Crackle. I hope my father doesn't take my to the Dark Forest in my lifelike dreams again... I don't want him to inflict any damage to me if he attacked me...

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Dice woke up in a dream. He looked around and realized he was in the Dark Forest. Dice noticed a silver furred tom-cat padding towards him, hatred in his eyes. "Silverthorn!", he blurted out. "Hello, Dice...", Silverthorn growled. "Why are you in my dream and why are we at the Dark Forest?", he asked. "I summoned you here...", Silverthorn said. "Wait, Father, does that mean y- Does that mean you're dead and got sent to the Dark Forest?", Dice asked. The silver tom nodded. "I died during one fo the Evil Eras..", Silverthorn replied. "But, that was so many moons ago!", the speckled tom exclaimed. "Yes, yes... I know.. Stop talking will you? I'll attack if your high pitched voice won't stop blabbering!", Silverthorn hissed, his neck fur bristling. "And you'll be left with those scars outside of the dream, too...", the silver tom finished. Dice nodded. "I'll stop talking.. Can I leave, now?", he said. Silverthorn nodded. "You may go, now, Dice... I hope I never see you again, my son....", the tom meowed, Dice's surroundings fading away. Dice woke up and gasped, realizing he was still in the cave with Crackle. I hope my father doesn't take my to the Dark Forest in my lifelike dreams again... I don't want him to inflict any damage to me if he attacked me...

Crackle heard something move and a gasp. Her eyes snapped open. Fox? Badger? what was it? Her gaze landed on Dice who was awake. Oh... Crackle got up, looking over at Dice. He looked started. "Are you alright?" she asked, the small Sand Cat padded over to his nest. She rested her tail tip on his shoulder, hoping it would make him feel better. She didn't know why she cared so much about how he felt, it just seemed natural.

Phoenix Flames
July 8th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Crackle heard something move and a gasp. Her eyes snapped open. Fox? Badger? what was it? Her gaze landed on Dice who was awake. Oh... Crackle got up, looking over at Dice. He looked started. "Are you alright?" she asked, the small Sand Cat padded over to his nest. She rested her tail tip on his shoulder, hoping it would make him feel better. She didn't know why she cared so much about how he felt, it just seemed natural.
"Uh, yeah, I'm fine...", Dice lied. He was really bad at lying. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that..., he thought as Crackle rested her tail tip on his shoulder.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Uh, yeah, I'm fine...", Dice lied. He was really bad at lying. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that..., he thought as Crackle rested her tail tip on his shoulder.

Crackle raised her eyebrows. He was clearly lying. The tom was clearly horrible at lying a well. "You sure?" she asked, slightly annoyed he wasn't telling her the truth. She wasn't saying he had to, they had just met. It wouldn't be realistic for him to tell her everything. But Crackle was only getting testy because she wanted to make sure he was alright.

Phoenix Flames
July 8th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Crackle raised her eyebrows. He was clearly lying. The tom was clearly horrible at lying a well. "You sure?" she asked, slightly annoyed he wasn't telling her the truth. She wasn't saying he had to, they had just met. It wouldn't be realistic for him to tell her everything. But Crackle was only getting testy because she wanted to make sure he was alright.
"Y-Yeah. I'm totally fine... It's not like I was in a dream where my father had summoned me to the Dark Forest...", Dice said and then clamped his mouth shut. Why did I just say that....?, he thought, sighing.

Cosmo
July 9th, 2017, 09:09 AM
"Y-Yeah. I'm totally fine... It's not like I was in a dream where my father had summoned me to the Dark Forest...", Dice said and then clamped his mouth shut. Why did I just say that....?, he thought, sighing.

Crackle jumped when he said the dark forest. "What is this, Dark Forest?" she asked, raising her eyebrows even more. She didn't want to be prodding at him for information, but she was curious. This Dark Forest thing, what was it? Also how did he know about. Crackle moved closer to him, hoping it would make him feel better. the Dark Forest was clearly something that he did not like.

Phoenix Flames
July 9th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Crackle jumped when he said the dark forest. "What is this, Dark Forest?" she asked, raising her eyebrows even more. She didn't want to be prodding at him for information, but she was curious. This Dark Forest thing, what was it? Also how did he know about. Crackle moved closer to him, hoping it would make him feel better. the Dark Forest was clearly something that he did not like.
"T-The Dark Forest is where evil cats go when they die... So, if a cat disobeys the warrior code or StarClan, then when they die, they get sent to the Dark Forest instead of StarClan.", Dice replied.

Cosmo
July 9th, 2017, 09:39 AM
"T-The Dark Forest is where evil cats go when they die... So, if a cat disobeys the warrior code or StarClan, then when they die, they get sent to the Dark Forest instead of StarClan.", Dice replied.

Crackle still had a confused look on her face. "What is StarClan? What's the warrior code?" She had heard that they're were clans, the cats in them called themselves warriors. She never understood that. What was the point of living in groups? Crackle didn't know. She moved even closer to Dice, she kind of was prodding him about a subject that he didn't like. She didn't want to seem rude.

Phoenix Flames
July 9th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Crackle still had a confused look on her face. "What is StarClan? What's the warrior code?" She had heard that they're were clans, the cats in them called themselves warriors. She never understood that. What was the point of living in groups? Crackle didn't know. She moved even closer to Dice, she kind of was prodding him about a subject that he didn't like. She didn't want to seem rude.
"StarClan is our warrior ancestors. And the warrior code is what all Clans have to follow in order to be trusted by StarClan.", Dice meowed.

Cosmo
July 9th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"StarClan is our warrior ancestors. And the warrior code is what all Clans have to follow in order to be trusted by StarClan.", Dice meowed.

Crackle was even more confused. "How to you know this much about the clans?" she asked, cocking her head to one side. She was able to piece a bit of this information together, but it was hard. All the information, it wasn't about rouges, loners, or kittypets, so it was hard to process.

Phoenix Flames
July 9th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Crackle was even more confused. "How to you know this much about the clans?" she asked, cocking her head to one side. She was able to piece a bit of this information together, but it was hard. All the information, it wasn't about rouges, loners, or kittypets, so it was hard to process.
"Because I was never born a loner... My mother was a rogue and my father was a clan cat. My mother had taken me to ThunderClan to live with my father... I've onky lived in ThunderClan for 6 moons of my life, then left to live as a loner. But, everyone who is clanborn knows everything about the clans only because they were raised in the clans... Clan cats also aren't supposed to be near kittypets, rogues, or loners. The only way they can is if they're chasing them off of the territory borders. And, medicine cats can have mates or kits, kits are supposed to be apprenticed at 6 moons of age, made warriors at 12 moons, to he a deputy you have to have mentored at last one apprentice, no cat can have mates in other clans, that's forbidden, and no cat can have loners, rogues, or kittypets as mates. Half-Clan cats are cats that are part whatever clan and part whatever clan. Half-Clan cats are despised by most cats.", Dice meowed. "That's pretty much what all clanborn cats are supposed to know."

Cosmo
July 9th, 2017, 07:48 PM
"Because I was never born a loner... My mother was a rogue and my father was a clan cat. My mother had taken me to ThunderClan to live with my father... I've onky lived in ThunderClan for 6 moons of my life, then left to live as a loner. But, everyone who is clanborn knows everything about the clans only because they were raised in the clans... Clan cats also aren't supposed to be near kittypets, rogues, or loners. The only way they can is if they're chasing them off of the territory borders. And, medicine cats can have mates or kits, kits are supposed to be apprenticed at 6 moons of age, made warriors at 12 moons, to he a deputy you have to have mentored at last one apprentice, no cat can have mates in other clans, that's forbidden, and no cat can have loners, rogues, or kittypets as mates. Half-Clan cats are cats that are part whatever clan and part whatever clan. Half-Clan cats are despised by most cats.", Dice meowed. "That's pretty much what all clanborn cats are supposed to know."

Crackle flattened her ears to her head. It was hard to take in all the information. He was a clan cat. Well he had been a clan cat. His mother was a rouge. Clan cats also aren't supposed to be near kittypets, rogues, or loners. The only way they can is if they're chasing them off of the territory borders. Medicine cats can have mates or kits, kits are supposed to be apprenticed at 6 moons of age, made warriors at 12 moons, to he a deputy you have to have mentored at last one apprentice, no cat can have mates in other clans, that's forbidden, and no cat can have loners, rogues, or kittypets as mates. Half-Clan cats are cats that are part whatever clan and part whatever clan. Half-Clan cats are despised by most cats. It made Crackles head hurt. Nevertheless,
she asked another question. "Why did you leave?"

Phoenix Flames
July 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Crackle flattened her ears to her head. It was hard to take in all the information. He was a clan cat. Well he had been a clan cat. His mother was a rouge. Clan cats also aren't supposed to be near kittypets, rogues, or loners. The only way they can is if they're chasing them off of the territory borders. Medicine cats can have mates or kits, kits are supposed to be apprenticed at 6 moons of age, made warriors at 12 moons, to he a deputy you have to have mentored at last one apprentice, no cat can have mates in other clans, that's forbidden, and no cat can have loners, rogues, or kittypets as mates. Half-Clan cats are cats that are part whatever clan and part whatever clan. Half-Clan cats are despised by most cats. It made Crackles head hurt. Nevertheless,
she asked another question. "Why did you leave?" "I left because I didn't want to be anywhere near my father... He hated me for multiple reasons....", Dice replied.

Cosmo
July 10th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"I left because I didn't want to be anywhere near my father... He hated me for multiple reasons....", Dice replied.

Crackle frowned. "Why would he hate you?" she asked. He seemed like a perfectly likable cat. She couldn't understand why his father would hate him.
From what Crackle knew about him, he was sweet. He may limp, but that didn't matter. He was nice, and caring. She hadn't been around him that long, but she knew that much. He was happy and joyful despite his limp. Crackle had never met any cat like him before.

Phoenix Flames
July 10th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Crackle frowned. "Why would he hate you?" she asked. He seemed like a perfectly likable cat. She couldn't understand why his father would hate him.
From what Crackle knew about him, he was sweet. He may limp, but that didn't matter. He was nice, and caring. She hadn't been around him that long, but she knew that much. He was happy and joyful despite his limp. Crackle had never met any cat like him before.

"Well, he hated me because of my leg and because of my fur. My fur is a bit.. Um, odd... In color anyways....", Dice replied.

Cosmo
July 10th, 2017, 08:37 PM
"Well, he hated me because of my leg and because of my fur. My fur is a bit.. Um, odd... In color anyways....", Dice replied.

Crackle wasn't surprised. The limp was obvious. The fur coloring she thought was beautiful actually. "I think your fur is beautiful. " she purred, hoping that would make him feel better.

Phoenix Flames
July 11th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Crackle wasn't surprised. The limp was obvious. The fur coloring she thought was beautiful actually. "I think your fur is beautiful. " she purred, hoping that would make him feel better.
"R-Really? Thank you.", Dice meowed, blushing a bit. Dear, StarClan, why did I blush?!, he thought, turning away to hid his face, his blush soon going away.

Cosmo
July 11th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"R-Really? Thank you.", Dice meowed, blushing a bit. Dear, StarClan, why did I blush?!, he thought, turning away to hid his face, his blush soon going away.

Crackle nodded. "Really." she smiled warmly at him, a purr rising in her throat. The molly didn't understand the whole clans, father hating him thing,
but she was glad she was making him feel better. She wasn't sure why she had decided to do it in the way she did, but in her heart she had known it was the right thing to do.

Phoenix Flames
July 11th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Crackle nodded. "Really." she smiled warmly at him, a purr rising in her throat. The molly didn't understand the whole clans, father hating him thing,
but she was glad she was making him feel better. She wasn't sure why she had decided to do it in the way she did, but in her heart she had known it was the right thing to do.
"What do you want to do now?", Dice meowed, looking at Crackle.

Cosmo
July 11th, 2017, 01:25 PM
"What do you want to do now?", Dice meowed, looking at Crackle.

Crackle shrugged. She moved away from Dice, realizing that that small moment was over. "We could go hunting. Or we could just go for a walk." She didn't really know what to do. Saying things off the top of her head. She did it anyway though. she kind of had too.

Phoenix Flames
July 11th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Crackle shrugged. She moved away from Dice, realizing that that small moment was over. "We could go hunting. Or we could just go for a walk." She didn't really know what to do. Saying things off the top of her head. She did it anyway though. she kind of had too.
"I guess we could go for a walk..", Dice responded, standing up, shaking his fur. "Come on, Crackle!", he mewed, walking to the entrance of the cave.

Cosmo
July 11th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"I guess we could go for a walk..", Dice responded, standing up, shaking his fur. "Come on, Crackle!", he mewed, walking to the entrance of the cave.

Crackle stood up as well. Glad he wanted to go for a walk, she followed him.
Crackle smiled happily, moving towards the entrance to the side. She stood next to Dice, ready to exit the cave.

Phoenix Flames
July 11th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Crackle stood up as well. Glad he wanted to go for a walk, she followed him.
Crackle smiled happily, moving towards the entrance to the side. She stood next to Dice, ready to exit the cave.
Dice led her out the cave. (Sorry it's really short. I have to go to one of my vacation bible schools, right now. Sorry! See you later!!)

Cosmo
July 11th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Dice led her out the cave. (Sorry it's really short. I have to go to one of my vacation bible schools, right now. Sorry! See you later!!)

(bye!)

Crackle followed Dice out of the cave. She stopped, waiting for him to lead her further. She knew that she was the one who knew this place really well, but something held her back from taking the lead. She felt like she knew what she was doing. Crackle knew that she was doing what she should. There were spots she hadn't even been, maybe he would be the first cat she knew to set paw there.

Phoenix Flames
July 11th, 2017, 08:59 PM
(bye!)

Crackle followed Dice out of the cave. She stopped, waiting for him to lead her further. She knew that she was the one who knew this place really well, but something held her back from taking the lead. She felt like she knew what she was doing. Crackle knew that she was doing what she should. There were spots she hadn't even been, maybe he would be the first cat she knew to set paw there.
Dice lead her away from the cave. "I'm not really sure where I should go...", he meowed, catching up to her.

Cosmo
July 12th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Dice lead her away from the cave. "I'm not really sure where I should go...", he meowed, catching up to her.

Crackle dipped her head. She had expected that remark. "Go anywhere she want." she said, stepping behind him. She wanted to give him a chance to explore the place, not have her lead him and tell him things. He deserved a chance to learn about it by himself. With her tagging behind of course.

Phoenix Flames
July 20th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Crackle dipped her head. She had expected that remark. "Go anywhere she want." she said, stepping behind him. She wanted to give him a chance to explore the place, not have her lead him and tell him things. He deserved a chance to learn about it by himself. With her tagging behind of course.
(Sorry that I never repleid to this!)
Dice nodded, leading Crackle across some hills before they reached a mountain, taller than the hill they resided in. "This is a really tall mountain...", the tom meowed, looking at the tall mountain.

Cosmo
July 20th, 2017, 07:58 PM
(Sorry that I never repleid to this!)
Dice nodded, leading Crackle across some hills before they reached a mountain, taller than the hill they resided in. "This is a really tall mountain...", the tom meowed, looking at the tall mountain.

Crackle followed him. By the time she got across the hills, she was panting. She wasn't the best at walking "long" distances. The small Sand Cat, forced a smile, while her belly did a flop. Crackle was exhausted. Too exhausted to be excited. All she could manage was a simple "Yes." and a nod, before she fell to the ground.

Phoenix Flames
July 22nd, 2017, 10:37 PM
Crackle followed him. By the time she got across the hills, she was panting. She wasn't the best at walking "long" distances. The small Sand Cat, forced a smile, while her belly did a flop. Crackle was exhausted. Too exhausted to be excited. All she could manage was a simple "Yes." and a nod, before she fell to the ground.

Dice sighed, panting, as he sat down. "Well... This was.. Quite a long walk...", he panted, looking at Crackle.