PDA

View Full Version : Why all the hate?

Dizerel
November 8th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Recently I have noticed so much hate happening all over the site. The chatbox and forums seem to be filled with so much hate and sadness, and its hard to bear. I see all these things of people purposefully trying to hurt others, people going out of their way to break rules or do so much wrong. Can we please stop this? stop all of this right now!

Hate only creates more hate, so why be hateful? Show others that you care by trying, trying to be a better person. Trying to make someone happy. Trying your best to do whatever you can to make the world a better place.

If no one else wants to try, I will, I will take all the hate, all the sadness, all the suffering, and carry it on my shoulders, just so that no one else has to deal with it. If you are going to hate, hate me, not someone else. Say mean things to me, beat me up, torture me, do whatever you can to me, just dont do it to someone else, even if that someone else is yourself.

Right now is the time to be loving and caring, thats how we make the world better. Anyone that reads this, I emplore you to be the better person, the person that rises above the hate and the sadness and does something good. We all need to do our best to stop the hate, so please start now, and please, do not hate.

sorry for the rant, this just needs to get out there.

Hexict
November 8th, 2016, 03:42 PM
hate the hate!! (http://i.imgur.com/fIpvRPB.gif?noredirect)

EliteHotDog
November 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
It's best just to ignore it. Posting stuff like this gives troll/hate accounts attention which is what they want so just ignore them. (Troll accounts are kinda funny though.)

Dizerel
November 8th, 2016, 03:52 PM
There is a way to fight it without giving them attention. If we ignore it, they will just move on to hate different people, and those people may get hurt. The best way to fight it is with love, which is something we all need to do.

Sorry im just really sad yet really inspired at the same time.

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 12:50 AM
If I have been hateful in sorry. Trust me it's not you it's me. That goes for every hater out there. They don't hate you they hate themselves. Asking the to hate you just tears them down even more bc the more they hate other people the more they hate themselves... especially if they ask for it. Trust me this is coming from the most hated and biggest hater there is. Don't say "do it to me" say. "Stop your just hurting yourself"... become there friend get to know them and comfort them cause hell knows what's going on in there life but a friend always helps... take it from me.

-the inspired human with a passion for writing.

Mango
November 10th, 2016, 09:43 AM
I don't hate..Unless it's Trump or Pence....Sorry I can't respect them!

mapledash
November 10th, 2016, 09:31 PM
If I have been hateful in sorry. Trust me it's not you it's me. That goes for every hater out there. They don't hate you they hate themselves. Asking the to hate you just tears them down even more bc the more they hate other people the more they hate themselves... especially if they ask for it. Trust me this is coming from the most hated and biggest hater there is. Don't say "do it to me" say. "Stop your just hurting yourself"... become there friend get to know them and comfort them cause hell knows what's going on in there life but a friend always helps... take it from me.

-the inspired human with a passion for writing.

The problem in my case is that I was hated because I tried to help and become friend, and somehow this is the second time happening to me in a month that someone I try to help just says they hate me. In 10 years, it's only now that two people tells me they hate me, 5 years for one of them, they told me a year ago, and about half a year for the other one, and they told me half an hour ago. And all her friends went on her side, but they didn't ask themselves what I was trying to do. No one asks themselves why I do the things I do. I do it because I care, and because it is in my nature, and people don't like me going personal. So your trick might work in short-term only, but unless you get really close to the person, doing this will only make it weird and destroy your friendship. Any tricks and powers have their downside, so use it carefully. Everything that repairs can also destroy. And right now I did lots of repairing, now I'm being destroyed.

(by the way, this is not drama, this is how I feel and it will probably be deleted, but I want people to know that I won't stay speechless towards this, I will act soon. I'll probably put out a video about all the things going on on the forum and to solve this once and for all. This is not the end of the drama, unless someone acts and speak for everyone to put an end to this. Tomorow, I have decided that I was this person. My recent crisis forced me to act, so get ready, because here comes the pain-train)

November 10th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Recently I have noticed so much hate happening all over the site. The chatbox and forums seem to be filled with so much hate and sadness, and its hard to bear. I see all these things of people purposefully trying to hurt others, people going out of their way to break rules or do so much wrong. Can we please stop this? stop all of this right now!

Hate only creates more hate, so why be hateful? Show others that you care by trying, trying to be a better person. Trying to make someone happy. Trying your best to do whatever you can to make the world a better place.

If no one else wants to try, I will, I will take all the hate, all the sadness, all the suffering, and carry it on my shoulders, just so that no one else has to deal with it. If you are going to hate, hate me, not someone else. Say mean things to me, beat me up, torture me, do whatever you can to me, just dont do it to someone else, even if that someone else is yourself.

Right now is the time to be loving and caring, thats how we make the world better. Anyone that reads this, I emplore you to be the better person, the person that rises above the hate and the sadness and does something good. We all need to do our best to stop the hate, so please start now, and please, do not hate.

sorry for the rant, this just needs to get out there.

Actually, back in my school a few years ago (Actually a LONG time ago) they told us "Be nice to others, it may be the only light they get." or something like that. Either way, if people are being depressed, sad, or angry we should try to help them out of that time, even if they might not need it. Stop the hate!