PDA

View Full Version : I can't do stuff anymore because of the new update.

EliteHotDog
November 8th, 2016, 10:48 AM
The new update to the site made the buttons on the top of the page, account, faq, notifications, mood thing, etc all stop working on mobile. Now I can't access my messages or my profile. I was only able to get to the forums because the url is easy to remember. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Brooklyn Trees
November 8th, 2016, 10:53 AM
I haven't had this problem on mobile... Perhaps your phone keeps encountering a problem that causes it to freeze? You can tree restarting it (turning it all the way off, not just hitting the power button, and then turning it back on), because that can sometimes help...

Gusty
November 8th, 2016, 11:19 AM
I haven't had that problem, and I'm frequently on mobile. Maybe you should try another device?

Fawn
November 8th, 2016, 11:28 AM
The new update to the site made the buttons on the top of the page, account, faq, notifications, mood thing, etc all stop working on mobile. Now I can't access my messages or my profile. I was only able to get to the forums because the url is easy to remember. Does anybody know how to fix this?
Did the issue start within the last twenty-four hours?

Zan Partizanne
November 8th, 2016, 01:28 PM
hmmmm Im on Mobile a lot and i dont have this problem...

EliteHotDog
November 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Did the issue start within the last twenty-four hours? Yeah. Everyone says that they don't have this problem though. My tablet is really bad so that's probably it.

Dizerel
November 8th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I have had a similar problem on mobile, where I cannot open any pop up menus, such as the mood or account menus. Now I cant get to my own profile and check my subscriptions anymore

EliteHotDog
November 8th, 2016, 03:52 PM
I have had a similar problem on mobile, where I cannot open any pop up menus, such as the mood or account menus. Now I cant get to my own profile and check my subscriptions anymore
I guess it's not just me. I'mon an old Samsung Galaxy, you?

Dizerel
November 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM
I guess it's not just me. I'mon an old Samsung Galaxy, you?

I used to have one of those, but Im using an LG5 (it came out about 8 months ago)

Fawn
November 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Seems like a device issue, but reverted the changes. Hope that helps.

EliteHotDog
November 8th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Seems like a device issue, but reverted the changes. Hope that helps.
Maybe you could redo the changes, but have it as a switch. "Mobile mode" or something like that.

Fawn
November 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Maybe you could redo the changes, but have it as a switch. "Mobile mode" or something like that.

I'll look into it. The reversion was more so to ensure you (and a handful of other folks using similar devices) could use the site while I figure out a solution.