PDA

View Full Version : Please Adopt My Cats

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 08:47 AM
I will be editing this page every once in a while so keep a lookout.
This is the info I have on them:

I HAVE NO MORE CATS! COME BACK LATER!!!! :3

Here is the form;

Cat you want:
Why you want that cat:
Roleplay example:
Will you take care of my bab:
Changes you'd make to them:
Future plots:
Activity on WCO(PPD):
Questions:
Other:

People who might be interested:
Mouseleap
Tgwtgfan
scintilla.
Teza
Cocoborbs
Hopekit
YukiChan
Lovingweasel
bluejay
Webpaw & Co
Sorryfriends

So please adopt them and take care of them :o if you are interested please tell me and I can give you more details.

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Cat I want- Sandkit
Why I want that cat? - CUZ SANDKIT IS ADORABLEEEEE!!!
Roleplay example - (taken from one of my friends's thread.)

Star's eyes followed the mouse as it nibbled a few bits of whatever. It looked plump from where she was standing, and she looked at it hungrily. She dropped into a crouch, watching as her paws silently slithered over the ground. She stopped a tail-length away from her prey as she judged the distance between her and the mouse. Wiggling her haunches, she leaped right next to the mouse, scrambling up and putting a quick paw on top of the mouse to stop it from moving. She leaned down to give it a killing bite. She looked at her catch proudly, her eyes shining like stars. She leaned down and gently took the warm prey into her jaws, carefully standing up straight and looking around her. Many twoleg buildings inhabited the 'wilderness' in front of her. She spotted a nearby street / Thunderpath (she calls it a thunderpath though other strays call it streets..) and looked at it, scanning it briefly. She walked happily to the sidewalk and stared at the Thunderpath, making sure nothing was passing by. When she was sure it was safe, she sprinted across it, swiftly putting paw in front of paw. Blood roared in her ears as she felt the wind ruffle her fur. She kept running until she reached the more comfortable feeling of the sidewalk beneath her paws. She looked around and walked through a narrow opening in the midst of the houses, taking interest in it. Finding nothing, she leaped on top of one of the fences, walking on it steadily as she bounced from one fence to the next. On her 3rd fence, she sniffed cautiously as she had done on all the other fences, but found something else mixed with the scent of twolegs. A cat? She sniffed once more, thinking she had imagined the smell, but only smelled the same things. "I wonder which cat passed this way. I don't often find cats, but maybe that's because I stay to the other side of the twoleg place." She murmered to herself. She sniffed around, having taken an interest in whatever the smell would lead her to. She followed it, curious, and stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted cats a few fox-lengths away. Would they attack her when they found out she was here, or would she be safe? She didn't want to find out. She wasn't fit for a fight; she was scrawny and a bit tired. Her mouse had been a lucky find and a lucky catch. She crawled backwards a bit. Leaping off the fence in hopes to get away. She jumped as she heard a random twig crack loudly beneath her paws. Oh no. I'm in for some trouble. She thought to herself, sighing with dread.

Will I take care of adorable Sandkit - OF COURSE I WILL ARE YOU CRAZY??????????????????? (please say yes c: )

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Cat I want- Sandkit
Why I want that cat? - CUZ SANDKIT IS ADORABLEEEEE!!!
Roleplay example - (taken from one of my friends's thread.)

Star's eyes followed the mouse as it nibbled a few bits of whatever. It looked plump from where she was standing, and she looked at it hungrily. She dropped into a crouch, watching as her paws silently slithered over the ground. She stopped a tail-length away from her prey as she judged the distance between her and the mouse. Wiggling her haunches, she leaped right next to the mouse, scrambling up and putting a quick paw on top of the mouse to stop it from moving. She leaned down to give it a killing bite. She looked at her catch proudly, her eyes shining like stars. She leaned down and gently took the warm prey into her jaws, carefully standing up straight and looking around her. Many twoleg buildings inhabited the 'wilderness' in front of her. She spotted a nearby street / Thunderpath (she calls it a thunderpath though other strays call it streets..) and looked at it, scanning it briefly. She walked happily to the sidewalk and stared at the Thunderpath, making sure nothing was passing by. When she was sure it was safe, she sprinted across it, swiftly putting paw in front of paw. Blood roared in her ears as she felt the wind ruffle her fur. She kept running until she reached the more comfortable feeling of the sidewalk beneath her paws. She looked around and walked through a narrow opening in the midst of the houses, taking interest in it. Finding nothing, she leaped on top of one of the fences, walking on it steadily as she bounced from one fence to the next. On her 3rd fence, she sniffed cautiously as she had done on all the other fences, but found something else mixed with the scent of twolegs. A cat? She sniffed once more, thinking she had imagined the smell, but only smelled the same things. "I wonder which cat passed this way. I don't often find cats, but maybe that's because I stay to the other side of the twoleg place." She murmered to herself. She sniffed around, having taken an interest in whatever the smell would lead her to. She followed it, curious, and stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted cats a few fox-lengths away. Would they attack her when they found out she was here, or would she be safe? She didn't want to find out. She wasn't fit for a fight; she was scrawny and a bit tired. Her mouse had been a lucky find and a lucky catch. She crawled backwards a bit. Leaping off the fence in hopes to get away. She jumped as she heard a random twig crack loudly beneath her paws. Oh no. I'm in for some trouble. She thought to herself, sighing with dread.

Will I take care of adorable Sandkit - OF COURSE I WILL ARE YOU CRAZY??????????????????? (please say yes c: )
Accepted plz take care of him

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Accepted plz take care of him

I promise!

-grooms Sandkit's fur-

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I promise!

-grooms Sandkit's fur-
K, I trust you

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 03:19 PM
bump

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I promise!

-grooms Sandkit's fur-
have you copied down his info or do you need more time?

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 09:36 PM
have you copied down his info or do you need more time?

A bit more time, I was gone for like 5 hours so uh ye....

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 09:37 PM
A bit more time, I was gone for like 5 hours so uh ye....
KK tell me when your done

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 09:39 PM
I'll take Lighteningkit, give me a moment to work on my form.

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 09:51 PM
|| Cat ||
Lighteningkit
|| Why? ||
I don't have any kits, and I'm too lazy to make a finder for one.
|| RP Example ||
Lightening flashed across the dark and cloudy sky, drawing the amber eyes of a kit up to the sky. Determination flashed across kit's face as she faced her namesake, watching it crackle and and strike the ground in the distance, the loud rumble of thunder rolling across the sky to Lighteningkit's ears. Despite her cold and wet fur, the kit plowed on, ducking under a bush occasionally to seek shelter from the ongoing rain. She was determined, determined to prove herself. She may only be three moons, but she was as strong as any apprentice! All she had to do was bring back some prey, and then she would go back...
|| Will You Take Care? ||
Indeed! It is my promise that I will only let them die in the following circumstances:
- Old age
- Sickness
- Defending the clan

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 10:03 PM
|| Cat ||
Lighteningkit
|| Why? ||
I don't have any kits, and I'm too lazy to make a finder for one.
|| RP Example ||
Lightening flashed across the dark and cloudy sky, drawing the amber eyes of a kit up to the sky. Determination flashed across kit's face as she faced her namesake, watching it crackle and and strike the ground in the distance, the loud rumble of thunder rolling across the sky to Lighteningkit's ears. Despite her cold and wet fur, the kit plowed on, ducking under a bush occasionally to seek shelter from the ongoing rain. She was determined, determined to prove herself. She may only be three moons, but she was as strong as any apprentice! All she had to do was bring back some prey, and then she would go back...
Indeed! It is my promise that I will only let them die in the following circumstances:
- Old age
- Sickness
- Defending the clan

Accepted tell me when you finish copying down her info

rubinaito
July 5th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Accepted tell me when you finish copying down her info
Done!

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Done!
Ok

Seraphon
July 22nd, 2017, 07:48 AM
Bump

Socks
July 22nd, 2017, 11:18 AM
This is the info I have on them:I HAVE NO CATS AVAILABLE! I REAPEAT NO CATS AVAILABLE!

Name:Sandkit
Appearance:Pale tabby tom with Amber eyes
Siblings:Lightningkit(Rubinaito)and Graykit(Hollydawn235)
Residence:WindClan

Name:Mintbreeze
Appearance:somali
Siblings:Asterflight(Teza)

Name:Brokendawn
Appearance:blue tabby blue eyes
Residence:SkyClan

Name:Savannah
Appearance:undecided
Residence:Kittypet

Here is the form;

Cat you want:
Why you want that cat:
Roleplay example:

So please adopt them and take care of them :o if you are interested please tell me and I can give you more details. Socks do you want Mintbreeze and Brokendawn back? I'm sorry I just didn't really RP them although I like the personality of Mudnose.
nah, I wouldn't be using them either so just let someone else take them.

Seraphon
July 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
nah, I wouldn't be using them either so just let someone else take them.
Ok! Sorry again, I'm actually debating on whether to keep Brokendawn or not so...

Seraphon
July 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Boop

Seraphon
July 22nd, 2017, 06:58 PM
Please give my kitties homezzzzz

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 07:11 AM
Bop?

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 09:46 AM
Bump

Webpaw All The Way~
July 23rd, 2017, 11:03 AM
This is the info I have on them:

Name:Sandkit
Appearance:Pale tabby tom with Amber eyes
Siblings:Lightningkit(Rubinaito)and Graykit(Hollydawn235)

Siblings:Asterflight(Teza)

Name:Brokendawn
Appearance:blue tabby blue eyes
Residence:SkyClan
Other:I'm debating on whether to keep him or not so I'm going to be picky with him.

Name:Savannah
Appearance:undecided
Residence:Kittypet

Here is the form;

Cat you want:
Why you want that cat:
Roleplay example:
Changes you'd make to them:
Future plots:
Activity on WCO(PPD):
Questions:
Other:

People who might be interested:
Hopekit
YukiChan
Lovingweasel
bluejay
Webpaw & Co

So please adopt them and take care of them :o if you are interested please tell me and I can give you more details.

I might have Savannah. But I'm thinking about it.

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 11:26 AM
I might have Savannah. But I'm thinking about it.
Take your time Webpaw & Co;)

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 08:49 PM
Bump

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Beep

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 11:10 PM
Boop

Seraphon
July 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Bop

Teza
July 24th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Siblings:Asterflight( Teza)

I'ma be honest I was super confused by this at first, then I read the top where it said adoption and I'm like "oh yeah I adopted Asterflight" xD

Seraphon
July 24th, 2017, 09:11 PM
I'ma be honest I was super confused by this at first, then I read the top where it said adoption and I'm like "oh yeah I adopted Asterflight" xD
XD

Seraphon
July 24th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Beepity boopity bop

Seraphon
July 25th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Bump

Sorryfriends
July 25th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Cat i want- Mintbreeze Why I want Mint- He'll make a fine deputy one day. plus his name is awesome

Rp example (skyclan thread): Paledusk stepped out onto the territory, often looking over her shoulder to see if Crowflight had followed, her plan was going just like it needed to go, her claws were unsheated, but she had no intend on using them, she'd use something entirely different, not minding whatever he would think, she knew the tom had a good side, after all, he did offer it to Crowpaw, she blushed at the thought of what she was gonna do.

Will i take care of him?- omg YES :happycat:

Thanks for this opportunity!

Seraphon
July 25th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Cat i want- Mintbreeze Why I want Mint- He'll make a fine deputy one day. plus his name is awesome

Rp example (skyclan thread): Paledusk stepped out onto the territory, often looking over her shoulder to see if Crowflight had followed, her plan was going just like it needed to go, her claws were unsheated, but she had no intend on using them, she'd use something entirely different, not minding whatever he would think, she knew the tom had a good side, after all, he did offer it to Crowpaw, she blushed at the thought of what she was gonna do.

Will i take care of him?- omg YES :happycat:

Thanks for this opportunity!
Accepted I'll sent you his info now!

Seraphon
July 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Bump

Seraphon
July 26th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Bump

Seraphon
July 29th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Bump

Seraphon
July 31st, 2017, 03:09 PM
Bep

Seraphon
August 1st, 2017, 04:50 PM
Webpaw & Co did you want Savannah?

Webpaw All The Way~
August 3rd, 2017, 12:24 PM
Webpaw & Co did you want Savannah?
Sure! (Sorry I forgot to reply to this)

Cat you want: Savannah
Why you want that cat: Cause I need more cats that are NOT Shadowclan, and I think it will be fun to rp a Kittypet
Roleplay example: He kept kicking, seeing how it helped. But all the flailing and panicking tired him out so much his stamina was gone and his kicking started to lack. His stomach ached and his eyes still stung, but he kept going. Suddenly Bumbledawn started to cough, the mud finally getting free from his throat. The pain worsened but he kept going the best he could. He peaked a look at all his classmates running to help everyone, which made him feel guilty. He wanted to help but water was one of his weaknesses. He shook his head, trying to get the emotion out of his mind and keep kicking.
Will you take care of my bab: yes! Of coarse!
Changes you'd make to them: Well since a lot of her stuff is undecided ill be giving her an appearance and age. Also traits, unless you already have a personality for her
Future plots: nothing for now, but I might make one
Activity on WCO(PPD): 26.98
Questions: nope
Other: nahhh

Seraphon
August 3rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sure! (Sorry I forgot to reply to this)

Cat you want: Savannah
Why you want that cat: Cause I need more cats that are NOT Shadowclan, and I think it will be fun to rp a Kittypet
Roleplay example: He kept kicking, seeing how it helped. But all the flailing and panicking tired him out so much his stamina was gone and his kicking started to lack. His stomach ached and his eyes still stung, but he kept going. Suddenly Bumbledawn started to cough, the mud finally getting free from his throat. The pain worsened but he kept going the best he could. He peaked a look at all his classmates running to help everyone, which made him feel guilty. He wanted to help but water was one of his weaknesses. He shook his head, trying to get the emotion out of his mind and keep kicking.
Will you take care of my bab: yes! Of coarse!
Changes you'd make to them: Well since a lot of her stuff is undecided ill be giving her an appearance and age. Also traits, unless you already have a personality for her
Future plots: nothing for now, but I might make one
Activity on WCO(PPD): 26.98
Questions: nope
Other: nahhh
Accepted and the only thing I have for her personality is curious

Webpaw All The Way~
August 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Accepted and the only thing I have for her personality is curious

great alright! Thank you.

Seraphon
August 3rd, 2017, 06:26 PM
great alright! Thank you.
Just please take care of her :o

Webpaw All The Way~
August 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Just please take care of her :o

Don't worry I will.
:D

Seraphon
August 3rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Don't worry I will.
:D
Thank you!

Serendipity
August 5th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Thank you!
Could I have Brokendawn?

StripeMist
August 5th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Cat I want: Brokendawn
Why I want the cat: I think he would make an excellent mate for Ivygaze which is one of my SkyClan cats
Roleplay example: Ivygaze looked down at the ground. Who will ever be nice to me. "Hey, Ivygaze," Brokendawn scared her. "Hi, Brokendawn, what are you doing." Ivygaze's looked up at the tom. "I was coming over here to check on you, you don't seem yourself." Brokendawn explained. "Well, it's just the whole prophecy thing and Ashflare is being the jerk he always is and having the fate of the clan in my paws is scary. What if I mess up and the whole clan dies. Or what if Ashflare messes up or Melonstripe. I'm just scared and lonely." Ivygaze responded. "Hey, your not alone I'm here with you." Brokendawn looked at her in the eyes. "Your not alone." Ivygaze blushed and turned away. "I know you are."
Will you take Cary of my bab: of course I will why wouldn't I
Future plots: Him being mates with Ivygaze
Activity on WCO: on a lot
Questions: none
Other: could you send me a link to a picture or something that might look like Brokendawn also what is his purr-sonality.

Seraphon
August 6th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Could I have Brokendawn?
Fill out the form and I'll think about it Serendipity
bump Serendipity

Seraphon
August 6th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Why I want the cat: I think he would make an excellent mate for Ivygaze which is one of my SkyClan cats
Roleplay example: Ivygaze looked down at the ground. Who will ever be nice to me. "Hey, Ivygaze," Brokendawn scared her. "Hi, Brokendawn, what are you doing." Ivygaze's looked up at the tom. "I was coming over here to check on you, you don't seem yourself." Brokendawn explained. "Well, it's just the whole prophecy thing and Ashflare is being the jerk he always is and having the fate of the clan in my paws is scary. What if I mess up and the whole clan dies. Or what if Ashflare messes up or Melonstripe. I'm just scared and lonely." Ivygaze responded. "Hey, your not alone I'm here with you." Brokendawn looked at her in the eyes. "Your not alone." Ivygaze blushed and turned away. "I know you are."
Other: could you send me a link to a picture or something that might look like Brokendawn also what is his purr-sonality.
I'll think about this. After serendipity fills out a form for him, I'll choose who gets him. But like I said, I will be picky.

Seraphon
August 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Bump

Seraphon
August 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Bump

wickedvirtues
August 9th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Cat you want: Heatherwhisker
Why you want that cat: She sounds beautiful, and I feel she could have some very interesting interactions with other cats with clashing personalities
Roleplay example:
Ebonypaw tilted his head slightly at his mew, but shrugged it off. His mentor was a kind of strange cat. He swept his tongue through his fur, glancing away seeing a little mouse disappear into the undergrowth. He turned away from the small rodent to his mentor as he began speaking again. Nodding, Ebonypaw stood and trotted after him, glad to have a chance to relax. The forest felt nice, the golden sunlight dappling his fur and casting warmth onto him. Much nicer than the constant rain the past her days. The grass was warm and soft under his pads, feeling nice. "Okay, Flintheart." He mewed, excited. He was a good fighter, his movements aglile and head uncluttered. Fighting sounded like a good practice, and he scooped the prey into his jaws before it became crowfood. Blood trickled into his jaws and the taste was sour, metallic. He couldn't spit it out, however, so kept the gross taste as far from his tongue as possible. He adjusted the prey, glancing around the forest as he walked behind his mentor.
Will you take care of my bab: I wouldn't sign up if I was planning to neglect them, now would I? XD
Changes you'd make to them: Depending on the info you send, maybe just a few tweaks here and there.
Future plots: Depends on if a really good one comes up.
Activity on WCO(PPD):30.33
Questions: None
Other: Boba Fett

Seraphon
August 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Cat you want: Heatherwhisker
Why you want that cat: She sounds beautiful, and I feel she could have some very interesting interactions with other cats with clashing personalities
Roleplay example:
Ebonypaw tilted his head slightly at his mew, but shrugged it off. His mentor was a kind of strange cat. He swept his tongue through his fur, glancing away seeing a little mouse disappear into the undergrowth. He turned away from the small rodent to his mentor as he began speaking again. Nodding, Ebonypaw stood and trotted after him, glad to have a chance to relax. The forest felt nice, the golden sunlight dappling his fur and casting warmth onto him. Much nicer than the constant rain the past her days. The grass was warm and soft under his pads, feeling nice. "Okay, Flintheart." He mewed, excited. He was a good fighter, his movements aglile and head uncluttered. Fighting sounded like a good practice, and he scooped the prey into his jaws before it became crowfood. Blood trickled into his jaws and the taste was sour, metallic. He couldn't spit it out, however, so kept the gross taste as far from his tongue as possible. He adjusted the prey, glancing around the forest as he walked behind his mentor.
Will you take care of my bab: I wouldn't sign up if I was planning to neglect them, now would I? XD
Changes you'd make to them: Depending on the info you send, maybe just a few tweaks here and there.
Future plots: Depends on if a really good one comes up.
Activity on WCO(PPD):30.33
Questions: None
Other: Boba Fett
Accepted! I'll pm you her info in a sec!

wickedvirtues
August 9th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Accepted! I'll pm you her info in a sec!

Okay, thanks!

Seraphon
August 19th, 2017, 11:36 AM
You can have Brokendawn. Serendipity is taking too long.

Mango
August 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Boba Fett
|| Cat || no-cat
|| Why? || I want to waste you're time.
|| RP Example ||
Nothing moved. It still didn't move. A century past, nothing happened, a decade past, nothing happened. A life time passed, nothing happened. The world ended. Nothing happened.
I can take care of no-cat just fine!

Seraphon
August 20th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Boba Fett
|| Cat || no-cat
|| Why? || I want to waste you're time.
|| RP Example ||
Nothing moved. It still didn't move. A century past, nothing happened, a decade past, nothing happened. A life time passed, nothing happened. The world ended. Nothing happened.
I can take care of no-cat just fine!
ACCEPTED! XD

Mango
August 20th, 2017, 06:08 PM
ACCEPTED! XD
YAY LOL!

Seraphon
August 20th, 2017, 08:53 PM
YAY LOL!
I'll send you the info you need in a sec

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 08:37 AM
I'll send you the info you need in a sec
Can I adopt Bingo?

Seraphon
August 21st, 2017, 09:51 AM
Can I adopt Bingo?
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mango
August 21st, 2017, 09:54 AM
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a joke lol

Seraphon
August 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM
It's a joke lol
:3