PDA

View Full Version : Sodden's Lost Kits

Soddenfur
November 8th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Listen up, boys and girls. I've got a bit of a story to tell.

Moons ago, Soddenfur and Mudstripe met at a clan gathering. Soddenfur was from RiverClan and Mudstripe was from ShadowClan. The two got along very well and next thing you know... they became mates (because I'm so original). Their secret romance lasted pretty long and went well until Mudstripe bore four kits. Unable to hide the four, the two were soon found out. They fled the clans with their kits, hoping to find a better life together as loners. Unfortunately, leaf-bare was unkind to the six cats and they ended up struggling, clinging on to what little hope they clung on to. Mudstripe wanted to go back so the kits would have a better chance at life, but Soddenfur was too ashamed to go back. They pressed on in the harsh cold, leading to the death of the smallest, Beetlekit. One morning Sodden, who had dropped the -fur from his last name after leaving the clans, discovered Mudstripe had left with the kits. Shocked, he searched for the party and soon discovered his mate's body, although his three remaining kits were absent. Sodden continued for moons searching for his only remaining kin, meeting cat to cat in his failed attempts. As it turns out, one kit was found by a clan cat (you can choose which clan) and taken back to their home to live with them. The two others had wandered off in search for food, leading to their finding of the sweet, old cat named Cherry. She took care of the two, acting as if she was their mother. Only the kit in the clans knows most of their story. All the other two know is that they once came from the clans and that their mother was dead and their father was missing. By now they are just barely apprentice age, as the clan kit gained his/her mentor not a moon ago.

Anyway, I don't really have a plan for what happens after that. All I know for sure is that the three will meet soon. Feel free to be as creative as you want!
ALRIGHT, let's get to business.

I need (I will edit as the roles are filled)
[X] The Clan Kit
[X] Loner Kit 1
[X] Loner Kit 2
[ ] Clan Kit's Mentor (AKA, the one that found him/her outside of the territory)
If you have any other characters you want to join in, feel free to make a form!
Edit: Sodden's longlost friend, Hazelsong will also join in. She may or may not have a crush on him >:3
Form
Name:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Name: Trout
Appearance: Trout's base coat is hazel. He has a dark brown stripe down his back and is covered in ebony flecks. His eyes are a solid amber.
Role: Loner Kit 1
Other: no...

Soddenfur
November 8th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Name: Trout
Appearance: Trout's base coat is hazel. He has a dark brown stripe down his back and is covered in ebony flecks. His eyes are a solid amber.
Role: Loner Kit 1
Other: no...
Accepted! That just reminded me to make a form :P

bizabo
November 8th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Name: Aspenkit
Role: Clan kit

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Name: Andi
Appearance: Andi is a small and lean kit with a light grey pelt covered in dark brown patches, and she has lavender eyes
Role: Loner Kit 2
Other: N/A

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Soddenfur, XD I forget to post the form alot too

Soddenfur
November 8th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Soddenfur, XD I forget to post the form alot too
Lawl

BTW, everyone's accepted. All we need is the mentor :>

seasalt
November 8th, 2016, 07:14 AM
What clan would the mentor be in?
I'll do my form once I get home from school.

Soddenfur
November 8th, 2016, 08:59 AM
What clan would the mentor be in?
I'll do my form once I get home from school.
Preferably RiverClan or ShadowClan, the story is pretty much the same anyway.

Soddenfur
November 9th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Boop :P Stormiiix

RedFeather
November 9th, 2016, 11:04 PM
If Stormiiix wont rp the cat then i can do it, but if Stormiiix still wants to then it's fine :3

Name: Hazelsong
Appearance: Hazel fur with dark brown spots, light blue eyes.
Personality: Hazelsong is an active cat, she can sometimes be a bit stubborn but she is very nice when you meet her, she is loyal to her clan.
Role: Mentor of clan kit
Other: /

Soddenfur
November 9th, 2016, 11:19 PM
If Stormiiix wont rp the cat then i can do it, but if Stormiiix still wants to then it's fine :3

Name: Hazelsong
Appearance: Hazel fur with dark brown spots, light blue eyes.
Personality: Hazelsong is an active cat, she can sometimes be a bit stubborn but she is very nice when you meet her, she is loyal to her clan.
Role: Mentor of clan kit
Other: /
Sounds good to me! I'll give Storm a bit more time though :3
If Stormiiix does make a form then Hazelsong could still join :D.

RedFeather
November 9th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Sounds good to me! I'll give Storm a bit more time though :3
If Stormiiix does make a form then Hazelsong could still join :D.
Alright! That sounds good to me :3

seasalt
November 10th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Name: Pineneedle
Appearance:
A brown and dark ginger striped
tabby,with dark green eyes.[not very good a description]
Personality:
Pine is a very intelligent,
but rather alittle too goofy
for some.She is a quite
entergetic,and cheerful molly
to be around.She doesnt really
know how to comfort anyone,
but..she tries!Pineneedle
can be distrustful of outsiders,
but overall she is openly friendly
towards anyone.
Role: The Mentor.
Other: nop
[not very good at description]

Soddenfur
November 10th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Name: Pineneedle
Appearance:
A brown and dark ginger striped
tabby,with dark green eyes.[not very good a description]
Personality:
Pine is a very intelligent,
but rather alittle too goofy
for some.She is a quite
entergetic,and cheerful molly
to be around.She doesnt really
know how to comfort anyone,
but..she tries!Pineneedle
can be distrustful of outsiders,
but overall she is openly friendly
towards anyone.
Role: The Mentor.
Other: nop
[not very good at description]
Accepted!
RedFeather Do you still want to join de rpeh?

RedFeather
November 10th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Accepted!
@RedFeather (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=75) Do you still want to join de rpeh?
Yeah! what role should i play then with Nightsong?

Soddenfur
November 10th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Yeah! what role should i play then with Nightsong?

I never really thought it out, tbh. Maybe Hazelsong is Sodden's friend from when he was in the clans or something? Tell me if you have another idea xD

RedFeather
November 10th, 2016, 10:56 AM
I never really thought it out, tbh. Maybe Hazelsong is Sodden's friend from when he was in the clans or something? Tell me if you have another idea xD

ow lol i typed Nightsong XD (Nightsong is one of my many other characters XD) Well, i like the idea! They could meet again :3 And i have a little plot twist to add, Hazelsong could have a slight -cough big cough- crush on Sodden :3 what do you think?

Soddenfur
November 10th, 2016, 01:17 PM
ow lol i typed Nightsong XD (Nightsong is one of my many other characters XD) Well, i like the idea! They could meet again :3 And i have a little plot twist to add, Hazelsong could have a slight -cough big cough- crush on Sodden :3 what do you think?
Lawl, sounds very 10/10

RedFeather
November 10th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Lawl, sounds very 10/10

So, is it good? :3

Soddenfur
November 10th, 2016, 01:56 PM
So, is it good? :3
Is good. I don't really know where to start at this point :3

RedFeather
November 11th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Is good. I don't really know where to start at this point :3
XD i'l start :3 (btw what clan are we playing in?)
Hazelsong layed in the shadows, she let out a sigh. It wasn't the same anymore since Soddenfur left the clan so suddenly. Hazelsong and Soddenfur had been good friends, they were friends as long as Hazelsong could remember. Hazelsong loved him to, which she knew wasn't going to work since he left for another cat with his kits. Hazelsong sighed, she still loved him, she never told him about how she felt and know she wished that she had. Hazelsong stood up, she padded out of the clearing into the woods. She first walked but started running quickly. The wind trough her fur made her problems go away for a second.

Soddenfur
November 11th, 2016, 01:15 AM
The thread for Cherry and the loner kits is here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=27985#post27985). As for Pineneedle, Hazelsong, and Aspenkit, I'm gonna say they're in RiverClan. By now Aspenkit should be Aspenpaw. It's up to you guys to decide how everyone meets, although I can think of something if you want. :>

Soddenfur
November 11th, 2016, 11:30 PM
We're ready to start now :3
S A G I E
bizabo
TheBread
Stormiiix
RedFeather

Silhouettes
November 13th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Name:Feather
Appearance: Gray she-cat with darker stripes, a bushy pelt, and pale blue eyes.
Personality: She is usually quiet and her gaze sometimes wanders off, but she sometimes is serious and hardworking.
Role: Loner kit