PDA

View Full Version : <3 Hopekit's Kittie Creator <3

Hopekit
July 3rd, 2017, 10:45 PM
I like helping people. I like making cats. I like cats. I like pugs. I like potatoes. I like unicorns. I like farts. I like unicorns. I like being stupid. :3

So anyways, I like making and designing cats, so I figured I'd try this out. Also, I like helping my fellow roleplayers. If you'd like a new cat or just want me to build on to the cat, I'm sure I can help / do so. Please tell me if you are unhappy with what I have given you and I will immediately change it (Once I see the post XD). Also, if you have an answer and just want me to make it more detailed, that's fine. Anyways! On with the show - I mean, the form -

-_~Q``! Form !``Q~_-

Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.)
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- I would prefer if this cat was a kit but it's your choice(I just need a ThunderClan cat XD!!!!)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- kit plz X3

Name-
Age-
Gender- Female
Sexuality-
Personality- something shy and sweet but with something bad too
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Queen plz

Name-
Age-
Gender- Male
Sexuality-
Personality- something kind and thoughtful but with something bad too
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Senior warrior plz

Sorry if this is too much but at least you won't be bored XD(Just kidding you don't have to do them all if you don't want to or you could charge me KK because I'll pay if you need me to)

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- I would prefer if this cat was a kit but it's your choice(I just need a ThunderClan cat XD!!!!)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- kit plz X3

Name-
Age-
Gender- Female
Sexuality-
Personality- something shy and sweet but with something bad too
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Queen plz

Name-
Age-
Gender- Male
Sexuality-
Personality- something kind and thoughtful but with something bad too
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Senior warrior plz

Sorry if this is too much but at least you won't be bored XD(Just kidding you don't have to do them all if you don't want to or you could charge me KK because I'll pay if you need me to)

( This is freee!! XD NO NEED TO PAY ME :) )

I'm going to do each of them on a different post, k?

Basics
Current Name- Shinekit
Other names, if any- None
Age (in moons)- 2 Moons
Gender- Female
Sexual Orientation- Heterosexual
Creation Date- Unknown.....

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan- ThunderClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any- None
Rank- Kit
Mentor(s)- None
Apprentice(s)- None

Interpersonal Connections
Um.....

Personality
Being a talkative kitten, some cats might want to stay away from her for the sake of their ears. She never gets tired of talking. Ever. She can talk your ears off, make you want to claw her ears off. Literally. Some cats may get frustrated with the way that Shinekit will continuously talk without even pausing to take a breath. Being the talkative kitten Shinekit is, she goes great lengths to start a conversation with even the grumpiest cats in the clan. Sometimes she would even go places she shouldn't be going, like out of camp, to talk to someone. Shinekit might even start a conversation with a cat without a Clan, if she ever got the chance. Of course, it might not be the most welcoming conversation if she's with other cats. The multiloquent she-kit the definition of garrulous, and Shinekit doesn't even have to prove it. If she did, your ear would fall off. Both ears, to be exact.
She's the type of cat that has seemingly never-ending energy. She's one of the most ebullient furballs in the Clan. With energy and mischief in her personality, she can do a lot of things. That she might not be supposed to be doing :) . She gets into lots of trouble but she doesn't really care, due to the fact that she doesn't really understand why they get so angry. Shinekit may take one step out of the nursery and start zigzagging around camp just for her own enjoyment if she's bored. And maybe trip a few cats while she's doing that... Anyway, she doesn't use her exuberance for anything productive. She just wastes it for her own entertainment and maybe a few other cats'.
She has no sense at all. NONE. N-O-N-E. If some mean cat put a rotten bird in front of her and said it was a mouse, she would believe them and eat it in a second. Only then, and ONLY then, would she realized the cat had lied to her. She can't even tell the difference between a leaf and a branch, even if somecat told her how leaves and branches are dissimilar fifteen times. Shinekit would just tell them that the cat was crazy. And still think leaves and branches were the same. In some cases it might drive a cat insane.
SHINEKIT! COME BACK HERE! YOU MISCHIEVOUS FURBALL! ONCE I GET MY PAWS ON YOU.....
Shinekit..... you mischievous furball. How far you'd go just to hear someone say," Once I get my paws on you." The ends of the earth, perhaps. Shinekit loves being the mischievous feline she is, hearing people scream at her is music to her ears. She doesn't really mind being yelled at. Getting in trouble isn't a big deal for her, because she gets in lots of trouble. So she's used to it.
She's brave. If she's faced with a challenge, she'll do it. She comes towards the world and all it's troubles with her claws extended, ready to pounce. She would protect her clanmates at the cost of her life, even as a kit, though she probably wouldn't help much. Just because she's mischievous doesn't mean she's disloyal.
(I can add more to this part if you want.)

Mental Age- 1 Moon ( :3 )
Psychiatric Complications-
Phobias-
Acrophobia - Fear Of Heights , Astraphobia - Fear of thunder and lightning

Favorite Season- Leafbare - Because of the snow.
Favorite Food(s) - Squirrel
Favorite Word- Mischief
Favorite Sound- Leafs dancing in the wind.

Greatest Hope - Up to you....
Greatest Strength - Up to you....
Greatest Weakness -
Worst Nightmare -
Deepest Darkest Secret -
Greatest Memory -

Quirk -
Themesong - Up to you.

I'm going to leave it at that, tell me if you want me to do the things I left blank. I just didn't want to put in something you might not like in there. But.... here:

Likes- Shiny Materials, Sunshine, Snow, Play - Fights
Dislikes- Storms, Bossy Cats, Grumpy Elders
Anything Else- Appearance - Boop (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.EBBYwDCkk_qBDe7xpq_DogEsDx&pid=15.1) Actually, I couldn't decide between that and this - Boopppp (http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/51660-cats-golden-cat.jpg)

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 11:11 PM

Name- Shinekit
Age- 2 Moons
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Appearance- Boop (https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.iYZoFyTnV7QCXuKt5vddNQEsEl&pid=15.1) I can give you a written appearance if wanted.
Personality- I'll do this once I get an answer: Should I make it like long and descriptive or leave it at a small description of her personality and let you do the rest? XD
Residence- ThunderClan
Phobias-
Anything Else-
Your welcome for making you not bored XD!

Ok, I won't pay if you don't want me to XD

Ok, you can do them on different posts

Can you do it descriptive and if I don't like it I can tweak it a bit?

Hopekit
July 4th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Basics
Current Name- Cherrykit
Other Names, if any- None
Age (in moons)- 4 Moons
Gender- Female
Creation Date- Unknown

Residential Information
Rank- Kit
Mentor(s)- None
Apprentice(s)- None

Up to you.

Personality
I shall do this in a moment! One second.

Appearance- Boop (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.-zkSfBuECyXkm4Zu6x1HLQEUEs&pid=15.1) I can give you a written appearance if wanted.Likes- Cranky Elders, Stories, Feathers, Cherries, The Sound Of Water Dropping, Rabbits, Her Clan, Sunset
Dislikes- Mud, Flies, Rain, Annoying Apprentices,
Phobias- None
Anything Else-

Seraphon
July 4th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Okie!
Thx

OH, and I don't need a written appearance unless you want to do one. ;)

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 10:46 AM

Basics
Current Name- Shinekit
Other names, if any- None
Age (in moons)- 2 Moons
Gender- Female
Creation Date- Unknown.....

Residential Information

Rank- Kit
Mentor(s)- None
Apprentice(s)- None

Um.....

Personality
Being a talkative kitten, some cats might want to stay away from her for the sake of their ears. She never gets tired of talking. Ever. She can talk your ears off, make you want to claw her ears off. Literally. Some cats may get frustrated with the way that Shinekit will continuously talk without even pausing to take a breath. Being the talkative kitten Shinekit is, she goes great lengths to start a conversation with even the grumpiest cats in the clan. Sometimes she would even go places she shouldn't be going, like out of camp, to talk to someone. Shinekit might even start a conversation with a cat without a Clan, if she ever got the chance. Of course, it might not be the most welcoming conversation if she's with other cats. The multiloquent she-kit the definition of garrulous, and Shinekit doesn't even have to prove it. If she did, your ear would fall off. Both ears, to be exact.
She's the type of cat that has seemingly never-ending energy. She's one of the most ebullient furballs in the Clan. With energy and mischief in her personality, she can do a lot of things. That she might not be supposed to be doing :) . She gets into lots of trouble but she doesn't really care, due to the fact that she doesn't really understand why they get so angry. Shinekit may take one step out of the nursery and start zigzagging around camp just for her own enjoyment if she's bored. And maybe trip a few cats while she's doing that... Anyway, she doesn't use her exuberance for anything productive. She just wastes it for her own entertainment and maybe a few other cats'.
She has no sense at all. NONE. N-O-N-E. If some mean cat put a rotten bird in front of her and said it was a mouse, she would believe them and eat it in a second. Only then, and ONLY then, would she realized the cat had lied to her. She can't even tell the difference between a leaf and a branch, even if somecat told her how leaves and branches are dissimilar fifteen times. Shinekit would just tell them that the cat was crazy. And still think leaves and branches were the same. In some cases it might drive a cat insane.
SHINEKIT! COME BACK HERE! YOU MISCHIEVOUS FURBALL! ONCE I GET MY PAWS ON YOU.....
Shinekit..... you mischievous furball. How far you'd go just to hear someone say," Once I get my paws on you." The ends of the earth, perhaps. Shinekit loves being the mischievous feline she is, hearing people scream at her is music to her ears. She doesn't really mind being yelled at. Getting in trouble isn't a big deal for her, because she gets in lots of trouble. So she's used to it. (I can add more to this part if you want.)

Mental Age- 1 Moon ( :3 )
Psychiatric Complications-
Phobias-

Favorite Season- Leafbare - Because of the snow.
Favorite Food(s) - Squirrel
Favorite Word- Mischief
Favorite Sound- Leafs dancing in the wind.

Greatest Hope - Up to you....
Greatest Strength - Up to you....
Greatest Weakness -
Worst Nightmare -
Deepest Darkest Secret -
Greatest Memory -

Quirk -
Themesong - Up to you.

I'm going to leave it at that, tell me if you want me to do the things I left blank. I just didn't want to put in something you might not like in there. But.... here:

Anything Else- Appearance - Boop (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.EBBYwDCkk_qBDe7xpq_DogEsDx&pid=15.1) Actually, I couldn't decide between that and this - Boopppp (http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/51660-cats-golden-cat.jpg)
Can you add a little more to the personality if you're not too busy?

I can fill out the ones you left blank ;)

And I like "Boopppp" the best XD

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Can you add a little more to the personality if you're not too busy?

I can fill out the ones you left blank ;)

And I like "Boopppp" the best XD

Actually I wasn't done I was just going to get a snack XD

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Actually I wasn't done I was just going to get a snack XD
XD ok thanks again I know it's a lot *whispers: the hair the bod, when your staring at a Demi God*. Im sorry I just had to do it XD

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 11:19 AM
XD ok thanks again I know it's a lot *whispers: the hair the bod, when your staring at a Demi God*. Im sorry I just had to do it XD

XD Mwahaha *whispers: What can I say except your welcome?*

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 11:21 AM
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I SAY YOUR WELCOME FOR MAKING YOU NOT BORED!!!!!!!!!!XD

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 11:23 AM
I guess it's just my way of being me :)

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 11:23 AM
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I SAY YOUR WELCOME FOR MAKING YOU NOT BORED!!!!!!!!!!XD

XDD

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
*dies*

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
getting off topic xD

Seraphon
July 5th, 2017, 11:26 AM
getting off topic xD
We always do XD

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 11:27 AM
We always do XD
YUP ^^

Mayflower
July 5th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.)
Gender-
Sexuality- not straight
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- not in a clan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Thank you Hopekit !

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Name-
Gender-
Sexuality- not straight
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- not in a clan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Thank you Hopekit !

Basics

Current Name - Twist
Other Names, if any-
Age - 8 Moons
Gender - Male
Sexual Orientation- Bisexual
Creation Date -

Residential Information
Current Affiliation/Clan- None
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any -
Rank - Clanless Cat
Mentor(s) -
Apprentice(s) -

Personality

Twist is a cat whom is a quick thinker. In tough situations, his companions might learn to ask him what to do. He thinks of many options and the results of them, and his mind can focus on more than one thing at a time. He is also a type of cat who doesn't ask for help. If someone offers to help him, he'll politely turn the offer away and continue doing whatever he's doing on his own. Of course, with hunting it's different... But anyways.. Twist doesn't like meeting people he doesn't know. Even if he has little knowledge on the cat, he'd rather they leave him alone. He likes being around his friends though he doesn't have many of those. This is due to his shyness. Twist is a shy male and only lets some cats get close to him because he thinks that if he lets all cats get close to him, some cats might break his heart and/or leave him. His shyness also means he hates being the center of attention. Because he doesn't like cat's eyes on him, he doesn't answer his companions in tough situations when they are expecting him to say something.
He's usually in a calm, collected state. His movements seem as though they were planned. However, even a cat like him can have moments when they get frustrated, angered or bossy. Twist... well.... When he's in his bossy predicament, you might not want to mess with him. He starts telling every cat what to do and yelling orders at them carelessly, not giving much thought to what he's saying. In fact, he doesn't even know what he's saying. At that point, words are just shooting themselves out of Twist's mouth.
Twist is sweet and wise. Twist has a fondness for comforting other cats and doesn't turn away a cat in need, unless they have provided a hostile approach. He is sweet and cares for his companions. He would die for his friends' protection. In addition to his thoughtfulness, he is wise. He doesn't rush into battle and tries to solve things with claws sheathed. Twist is aware of the fact that battle kills cats from both sides, which is one reason why he tries to solve things peacefully.

Mental Age - 14 Moons
Psychiatric Complications -
Phobias -
Anuptaphobia - Fear of staying without a mate
Sociability- 5
Outlook -
Responsibility - 7
Cleanliness - 9
Generosity - 9
Manners - 8
Bravery - 5
More Logical Or More Emotional? - Logical

Favorite Season - Leaffall
Favorite Food(s) -
Favorite Word -
Favorite Sound -

Greatest Hope -
Greatest Strength -
Greatest Weaknesses -
Worst Nightmare -
Deepest Darkest Secret -
Most Treasured Memory -

Quirk -
Themesong -

Background
Physical Traits

Appearance - Boop (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.PbjsZQxihqnLBr-oO2pHyAEgDY&pid=15.1)

Hopekit
July 5th, 2017, 12:19 PM
I can make the personality longer if wanted.

Mayflower
July 5th, 2017, 12:36 PM
I can make the personality longer if wanted.
If you could, that would be great! He seems like a cat that's gonna become one of my mains <3

Hopekit
July 6th, 2017, 11:55 AM
MootheBean

Mayflower
July 6th, 2017, 12:42 PM
MootheBean
Thank you!

Mayflower
July 6th, 2017, 12:54 PM
I know I already did this but YOU'RE SO GOOOOOODDDDD

Name-
Age- Elder
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- a clan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias- something please
Anything Else- can they have a deceased mate and are coping with that?

Hopekit
July 6th, 2017, 04:24 PM

Name-
Age- Elder
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- a clan
Likes-
Dislikes-

:o Thank youu :D

Basics
Current Name - Rainshadow | If not then Leafspirit , Perhaps?
Other Names, If any -
Age - 41 Moons
Gender - Female
Sexual Orientation - Heterosexual
Creation Date - Unknown

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan - ShadowClan
Former Affiliation/Clan - Loner?
Rank - Elder
Mentor(s) - I dunno...
Apprentice(s) - I dunno.........

Personality

Rainshadow is a proud female, always keeping her head up and tail high unless she's in her nest. She occasionally gets too full of herself and some cats think she might explode if she feels any more pride. She has an overbearing, sometimes ruthless desire to show apprentices she deserves new bedding and is not just a cranky aged cat. (Hehe) Rainshadow would never back down from a challenge unless her old bones can't handle it.
Her first impression isn't the best. Whenever it's her first time talking to someone, she acts harshly and sarcastically. Deep inside her heart there is kindness. Rainshadow might seem like she has mean intentions, but the old cat is just cautious of whom she lets into her life. After her mate's recent death it has become harder to earn her trust, though it already was considerably difficult.
The elder isn't bad. No, not at all. She is loyal, which is more than she can say for some cats. She doesn't dare interrupt her leader nor other cats she respects highly.
There are many colors that would represent her personality, in other words.

[Positive Traits] Loyal, Kind, Trustworthy
[Neutral Traits] Stubborn, Somewhat Blunt, Wary
[Negative Traits] Uncautious, Clumsy, Sharp-Tongued

Mayflower
July 7th, 2017, 01:20 PM

Basics
Other Names, If any -
Age - 41 Moons
Gender - Female
Creation Date - Unknown

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan -
ShadowClan
Rank - Elder
Mentor(s) - I dunno...

Personality
Rainshadow is a proud female, always keeping her head up and tail high, unless she's in her nest. She occasionally gets too full of herself and some cats think she might explode if she feels any more pride. She has an overbearing, sometimes ruthless desire to show apprentices she deserves new bedding and is not just a cranky, aged cat. (Hehe...)
Gtg for like 10 minutes..

This looks great so far!

Cosmo
July 7th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Hopekit
Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.) Kit
Gender- Male
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- Riverclan/Skyclan (Up to you)
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Could you do Theme Song?

Rilefelt
July 7th, 2017, 01:35 PM
//intrudes

Name- ___ (Can be an over-aged apprentice if you see fit. Previously Shadow)
Age- ___ (Somewhere from 20 to 30 moons)
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Personality- ___
Appearance- Short-furred black cat with a white locket. ___ eyes. Some scars or battle wounds -- not sure how I want those to look.
Residence- ___ (Any clan is good)
Likes- ___
Dislikes- ___
Phobias- ___
Backstory- He once was a kittypet. He supposedly died after getting into a nasty brawl with his mate's older ex-mate, who thought Shadow was attacking his two kits. His then newly-pregnant mate (Curly, for reference) saw the fight and joined in an attempt to save the unborn kits' father, accidentally killing her first mate. Thinking Shadow had died, she ran away in despair, her panic blinding her to the fact that he was still very faintly breathing. [Now for the part where I need help] He ___ (went through some kind of adventure or trial) and eventually found his way to ___Clan, joining because ___ (whatever reason you think would make the most sense).

Rilefelt
July 7th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Oh, sorry, forgot to tag ya Hopekit.
Thanks for the opportunity. c:

Webpaw All The Way~
July 8th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.) (Warrior)
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Bi
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- (Can you base him off the character Evan Hansen? If you haven't seen the musical or anything can you just base it off the wiki for it?)

Doveheart
July 9th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Hey!!!!! Nice to meet you! I need some new cats, and i have writers block so this seemed like the golden opportunity :happycat: so here this is my idea!!!I'm excited to see your reply

-_~Q``! Form !``Q~_-

Name-
Age- apprentice
Gender-female
Sexuality-
Personality- bubbly and hopping with energy and every enthusiastic
Appearance-
Residence-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-

ladybugg03
July 9th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Name- need
Age- unborn kit (I'm going to make a finder for her)
Gender- female
Sexuality- heterosexual
Personality- need
Appearance- this
(http://boredomtherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cat-fur-markings-13.jpg)Residence- Thunderclan
Likes- need
Dislikes- need
Phobias- need
Anything Else- Hopekit

wickedvirtues
July 10th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.): 9 moons
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- Loner
Likes- Traveling, kits, running, traveling, hunting
Dislikes- Clans, strict cats, closed spaces
Phobias- Small spaces, Claustrophobia
Anything Else- Thank you!

Rilefelt
July 11th, 2017, 10:19 AM
//intrudes

Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Personality- ___
Appearance- Short-furred black cat with a white locket. ___ eyes. Some scars or battle wounds -- not sure how I want those to look.
Likes- ___
Dislikes- ___
Phobias- ___
Backstory- He once was a kittypet. He supposedly died after getting into a nasty brawl with his mate's older ex-mate, who thought Shadow was attacking his two kits. His then newly-pregnant mate (Curly, for reference) saw the fight and joined in an attempt to save the unborn kits' father, accidentally killing her first mate. Thinking Shadow had died, she ran away in despair, her panic blinding her to the fact that he was still very faintly breathing. [Now for the part where I need help] He ___ (went through some kind of adventure or trial) and eventually found his way to ___Clan, joining because ___ (whatever reason you think would make the most sense).
Actually, now that you have so many requests, I won't ask you to take on mine too... ^^ Have fun getting through the others

Nightflasher
July 12th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Name- Nightkit
Age-
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes- Hunting,
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-

Mayflower
July 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Basics
Other Names, If any -
Age - 41 Moons
Gender - Female
Creation Date - Unknown

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan -
ShadowClan
Rank - Elder
Mentor(s) - I dunno...

Personality
Rainshadow is a proud female, always keeping her head up and tail high, unless she's in her nest. She occasionally gets too full of herself and some cats think she might explode if she feels any more pride. She has an overbearing, sometimes ruthless desire to show apprentices she deserves new bedding and is not just a cranky, aged cat. (Hehe...) Rainshadow would never back down from a challenge, unless her old bones can't handle it.
Gtg...Sorry I haven't been replying. I'll try to finish everyone's!
It's fine, can you just mention me when you finally finish?

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 09:38 AM
Bump(sorry I bumped your thread Hopekit XD)

Hopekit
July 23rd, 2017, 11:18 AM
Hollydawn235
Milky Way
Rilefelt
Nightflasher
Webpaw & Co
Doveheart
ladybug03
CandyFlossCat

I'm so sorry for not being very active on here.

My deepest Apologies.

I will eventually reply to everyone though it may take a while.

SORRY! :3

Seraphon
July 23rd, 2017, 11:25 AM
Basics
Current Name- Cherrykit
Other Names, if any- None
Age (in moons)- 4 Moons
Gender- Female
Creation Date- Unknown

Residential Information
Rank- Kit
Mentor(s)- None
Apprentice(s)- None

Up to you.

Personality
I shall do this in a moment! One second.

Appearance- Boop (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.-zkSfBuECyXkm4Zu6x1HLQEUEs&pid=15.1) I can give you a written appearance if wanted.Likes- Cranky Elders, Stories, Feathers, Cherries, The Sound Of Water Dropping, Rabbits, Her Clan, Sunset
Dislikes- Mud, Flies, Rain, Annoying Apprentices,
Phobias- None
Anything Else-
Ok! Take your time!

Sushiima
August 15th, 2017, 01:45 AM
@Hopekit
Name : ...
Sexuality : Heterosexual
Personality : [Anything related to a hard-working, silent type]
Appearance : ...
Residence : Riverclan
Dislikes : Laziness, talkative cats, ...
Phobias : ...
Anything else : Thank you for your time!

Hopekit
August 15th, 2017, 10:19 PM

Name-
Age- Elder
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- a clan
Likes-
Dislikes-

Hopekit
Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.) Kit
Gender- Male
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- Riverclan/Skyclan (Up to you)
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Could you do Theme Song?

//intrudes

Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Personality- ___
Likes- ___
Dislikes- ___
Phobias- ___
Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.) (Warrior)
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Bi
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- (Can you base him off the character Evan Hansen? If you haven't seen the musical or anything can you just base it off the wiki for it?)
Hey!!!!! Nice to meet you! I need some new cats, and i have writers block so this seemed like the golden opportunity :happycat: so here this is my idea!!!I'm excited to see your reply

-_~Q``! Form !``Q~_-

Name-
Age- apprentice
Gender-female
Sexuality-
Personality- bubbly and hopping with energy and every enthusiastic
Appearance-
Residence-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-
Name- need
Age- unborn kit (I'm going to make a finder for her)
Gender- female
Sexuality- heterosexual
Personality- need
Appearance- this
(http://boredomtherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cat-fur-markings-13.jpg)Residence- Thunderclan
Likes- need
Dislikes- need
Phobias- need
Anything Else- Hopekit
Name-
Age- (If you don't know but you want it to be (for example) apprentice, just tell me that.): 9 moons
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- Loner
Likes- Traveling, kits, running, traveling, hunting
Dislikes- Clans, strict cats, closed spaces
Phobias- Small spaces, Claustrophobia
Anything Else- Thank you!
Name- Nightkit
Age-
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes- Hunting,
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-
@Hopekit
Name : ...
Sexuality : Heterosexual
Personality : [Anything related to a hard-working, silent type]
Appearance : ...
Residence : Riverclan
Dislikes : Laziness, talkative cats, ...
Phobias : ...
Anything else : Thank you for your time!
This will live!
I guarantee your request will be finished by the end of next Friday.
Thank you!

Mayflower
August 15th, 2017, 10:29 PM
This will live!
Thank you!
It's fine! I took what you had and made Rainshadow, my fifteen year old grumpy lesbian.

Hopekit
August 15th, 2017, 10:30 PM
It's fine! I took what you had and made Rainshadow, my fifteen year old grumpy lesbian.
Ok.....
So do I still need to work on her or no?
XD

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Name-
Age- apprentice
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence-shadow
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else- Hopekit

Mayflower
August 16th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Ok.....
So do I still need to work on her or no?
XD
You don't need to, just get everyone else's done!

Rilefelt
August 16th, 2017, 03:27 PM
This will live!
Thank you!
Hey, I figured out what I was doing with Shadow so you don't need to write anything for him. Thanks though -- I might come back and make a different request at some point, if you still feel like taking one!

Hopekit
August 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Name- Nightkit
Age-
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality-
Appearance-
Residence- ThunderClan
Likes- Hunting,
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-

[Basics]
Current Name: Nightkit
Future Names: Nightkit, Nightpaw, (Most Likely..)
Other Names, If Any: Nicknamed Nightie
Age (In Moons): 6 sunrises.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual || Straight
Creation Date: Unknown

[Residential Information]

Current Affiliation / Clan: ThunderClan
Former Affiliation / Clan: --

[Interpersonal Connections]
Mentor(s): -
Apprentice(s): -
Biological Mother:
Adoptive Mother: -
Biological Father:
Adoptive Father: -
Littermates:
Kin:
Love Interest/Crush: -

[Personality]

Personality: WIP, guaranteed to be finished by tonight.

Mental Age: 6 sunrises
Psychiatric Complications: -
Phobias: Acrophobia - Fear Of Heights

Favorite Season: Leafbare
Favorite Food: -
Favorite Word: Hi
Favorite Sound: Leaf Crunch

Greatest Hope: -
Greatest Strength: -
Greatest Weakness: -
Worst Nightmare: -
Deepest Darkest Secret: -
Greatest Memory: -

Quirk: -
Themesong: I'll add one if ya want

Likes: Hunting, Laughing, Stepping On Leaves, Battle Training (once apprenticed.)
Dislikes: Cats who think they are better than the rest, Rude Clanmates, Being Stuck In Camp, Stormy Days, Greenlea

Appearance:
[1 (https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.7L-dfvvgLuY28c1wbn87xwEsDP&pid=15.1)][2 (https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.h-DP1ulNdehFYTr8XRigBwEsDz&pid=15.1)][3 (https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.IZ9R20j1BT2jjlzAbUtmFQElEs&pid=15.1)][4 (https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.AmQNAgvzvcjJNV63FojFnwD1DI&pid=15.1)]

Tigress
September 1st, 2017, 10:18 AM
Hopekit

Name-

Age- kit

Gender-

Sexuality- Bisexual

Personality-

Appearance-

Residence- Windclan

Likes-

Dislikes-

Phobias-

Anything else-

Hopekit
September 1st, 2017, 10:28 AM
Hopekit

Name-

Age- kit

Gender-

Sexuality- Bisexual

Personality-

Appearance-

Residence- Windclan

Likes-

Dislikes-

Phobias-

Anything else-

[Name]
Current Name: Lostkit
Future Names: Lostpaw, Lostnight
Possible Future Names: Loststar
Other Names If any: ---
Nicknames: Lostie , Lost
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bloodline: Idk.... 50% WindClan 50% RiverClan
Creation Date: 9/1/2017

Current Affiliation: WindClan
Former Affiliation:

Tigress
September 1st, 2017, 10:30 AM
[Name]
Current Name: Lostkit
Future Names: Lostpaw, Lostnight
Possible Future Names: Loststar
Other Names If any: ---
Nicknames: Lostie , Lost
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bloodline: Idk.... 50% WindClan 50% RiverClan

Current Affiliation: WindClan
Former Affiliation:

Thank you! Wow I love you cat creator! It's great!

Wolfheart2329
September 1st, 2017, 01:19 PM
Current Name-
Possible future names-
Age- kit
Gender- she-cat
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance- short and thick-furred, dark chestnut brown kit with bright amber eyes and a smooth, straight muzzle
Residence- skyclan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-

Hopekit
September 1st, 2017, 02:37 PM
Current Name-
Possible future names-
Age- kit
Gender- she-cat
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance- short and thick-furred, dark chestnut brown kit with bright amber eyes and a smooth, straight muzzle
Residence- skyclan
Likes-
Dislikes-
Phobias-
Anything Else-

[Name]
Current Name- Vixenkit
Future Names- Vixenpaw, Vixenfang
Possible Future Names- Vixenstar
Other Names, If any: ---
Nicknames- Vix, Vixen, young'un

[Basics]
Age (In Moons)- 5 Moons
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Bloodline: 75% SkyClan, 15% Rogue ( Your choice, It can be 100% Skyclan if ya want..)

Current Affiliation/Clan: SkyClan
Former Affiliation/Clan: --

[Interpersonal Connections]
Mentor(s): -
Apprentice(s): -
Biological Mother:
Adoptive Mother: -
Biological Father:
Adoptive Father: -
Littermates: -