Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
“Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,” I said, “art sure no craven,
Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore—
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night’s Plutonian shore!”
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

- "The Raven", Edgar Allan Poe

~*~

You all have witnessed death in your lives. But it is what you saw afterwards that makes you so special. In your dreams, you began seeing a raven, perched on an empty gravestone. Sometimes it is night. Sometimes it is a cloudy day. No matter what thetime is, your nights are spent staring at that infernal raven, unable to move.

This is the curse of the poet. Edgar Allan Poe.

Now, you have found yourself drawn to the graveyard. There, you meet others just like you...

And from there, your world will change.

~*~

Form

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Power (Not important until you reach the graveyard):
Other:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Sasuke
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/75/66/2d/75662d79b7bc3551dfa869f29f1ea1ab.jpg
TBRPD
Able to change into shadow like monster and hellhounds
He's into both

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Name:Katie Reese
Looks: tall with dark brown hair in an pixie cut and light silver eyes.She wears an hoodie and ripped up blue jeans.Usually holding either game controller or book
Personality:Katie is an quiet person,as long as no-one talks to her about video games.
Power (Not important until you reach the graveyard):Hydrokenesis (idk if I spelled it right XD)
Other:nupe.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly, quickly judges others
Power (Not important until you reach the graveyard): Controlling and summoning ice
Other: None

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:13 PM
All accepted. We can start now. Adriana x Sasuke again, Sasuke, or do you want to give someone else a chance?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 09:16 PM
I'll give someone else a try but Adriana can still have a crush on Sasuke :3 if you want to )

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:20 PM
I'll just bring in Fang.)

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Jasmine stared at the crow on the gravestone. The bird cawed as Jasmine sat if front of the grave. She had this dream before and always annoyed the bird. The crow ruffled it's feathers. Jasmine was about to say something when she woke up shivering. She looked around her room to see the window cracked open. She shut it and went out of her room.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Katie sat in the graveyard,her eyes staring at the raven.There was writing on the gravestone it was on,but she kept her eyes ojn the black bird.Katie woke up,as usual.She had been having these dreams for an while and was now used to waking up early.She grabbed an book off of her bookshelf nearby and began reading,as she normally did.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Adriana sat up, sweating slightly. "Quoth the Raven, Nevermore..." She muttered, reflecting on the poem from Edgar Allan Poe. "Wish that damn raven would say something." She looked out the window, auburn hair tumbling over her shoulders.

(Oh! Sasuke and Adriana should be siblings!)

Fang woke up, staring at the ceiling as he heard his girlfriend muttering something. He turned to see her looking out the window, eyes focused on the graveyard. "Nightmare again?"

"Yeah." Adriana said quietly, leaning back intk Fang's arms. Her older brother Sasuke had no idea that Fang was sleeping with Adriana.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Sasuke was standing in a graveyard it was a dark cold night as he just looked at the crow sitting on the empty gravestone the crow was also looking back at him as he stood there his heartbeat loud in his eyes as it begins to open its wings and flys straight at him making Sasuke wake up breathing heavily his eyes wide as he covers his eyes a bit trying to catch his breath " it happened again " he says coldly as he gets out of his bed

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Jasmine yawned as she turned on the TV in the kitchen. Hearing the news she opened the refrigerator taking out a bar of chocolate and a slice of sandwich. She warmed up her sandwich in the microwave as she watched the news.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Adriana sat up, sweating slightly. "Quoth the Raven, Nevermore..." She muttered, reflecting on the poem from Edgar Allan Poe. "Wish that damn raven would say something." She looked out the window, auburn hair tumbling over her shoulders.

(Oh! Sasuke and Adriana should be siblings!)

Fang woke up, staring at the ceiling as he heard his girlfriend muttering something. He turned to see her looking out the window, eyes focused on the graveyard. "Nightmare again?"

"Yeah." Adriana said quietly, leaning back intk Fang's arms. Her older brother Sasuke had no idea that Fang was sleeping with Adriana...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Yes!! :3) Sasuke growls softly as he walks downstairs " hi sis wake up " he says opening the door to see fang sleeping with Adriana " the hell ?!" He says in anger " fang?! What are you doing on my little sisters bed ?" He says holding a bat

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Fang and Adriana spun around. Fang had his shirt off, long hair tied back in a ponytail and slightly messy. Adriana was crying slightly, as she wiped away her tears. "I wanted him here, Sasu. I've been having those nightmares again." She murmured sleepily, Fang brushing Adriana's hair gently with his fingers as she leaned into his arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " yeah me too okay then as long as you're not doing something I'll do to a cute guy or girl then I'm fine with it what do you guys want to eat?" His shirt was off showing his powerful muscles and scars on his chest and back each from a gun, knife or a whip of some kind. He also had some pants on and his black kinda short hair was messy here and there he was also kinda taller then fang and Adriana. he puts the bat by her door " I kinda want pancakes today " he says in his husky voice as he walks to the kitchen

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 10:03 PM
(I'm going to bed,so please don't go to like 17 pages.)

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:04 PM
"Mmmph... sleepy..." Adriana fell asleep again. Fang tucked her in, and kissed her before throwing on a shirt and following Sasuke into the kitchen. "I've been having them too, but it really bothers Adri. More than it should." He frowned. "How did your parents die anyways? I haven't talked to her about it, so..." He took a seat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at fang with cold red eyes " she was so young when it happened so she may not remember...what really happened and I intend to keep it that way so if I tell you don't ever tell her it's for her own good to believe in the story I told her about our parents " he says as he begins to cook

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Fang nodded. "Promise, bro." He swept some stray hairs out of his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " okay as you can see from the scars on my body they didn't like me that much but they loved Adriana and usually kept me away from her until she found me ... she was so young and bright..they hated this and started to beat me in front of her she tried to stop them but they knocked her out causing her to forget some parts of her life." He hands fang some pancakes " so I snapped and ...." he laughs coldly " I killed them I had to do it or she would've died after that I stole some of they're money took care of Adriana and took her with me here I lied about our family she believes they died in a horrible car crash and I lied about these scars saying that I was once part of a gang so now we're happily living here with these nightmares haunting us " he says eating his own pancakes

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Fang had part of his pancake and fork inside his mouth, staring at Sasuke while syrub dripped from the fork. He ate the rest on the fork, swallowing before frowning thoughtfully. "Makes sense." He said carefully. "Must have been hard for you to suffer for all those years." He sipped at his milk, eyes thoughtful. "My brother died two years ago." He began, placing the glass down and wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Damn cops shot him before he could explain that he wasn't a part of that dumb gang. His hand gripped the table slightly, dark skin against a white tablecloth.

(Fang - His real name is Alex - is African-American. His brother died when a drunk cop answered a call, even though he was off duty. He arrived at the scene, but instead of shooting the person at fault, he shotthe victim.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Ohh that's a real sad story :3) Sasuke nods slowly " don't worry suffering is normal for me " he says as he hears fangs story " wow that must've been really hard for you I'm sorry for your loss..."

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Fang exhaled. "It's fine. I'm over it." He finished eating, and took his plates to the sink.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Sasuke nods as he finished up " just take care of her for me after all I can't be with her forever " he says standing up

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Fang looked at Sasuke. "Our three-year anniversary is today." He said quietly, staring down at the box in his hands. "I... I think I'm gonna propose to her tonight."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Sasuke drops the cup he had in his hand looking at fang in complete disbelief " you guys are not married?" He asks as if he just discovered something amazing " wow I thought you guys were already married well ...I give you my blessing to marry her take care of her my friend " he says picking up the cup

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Fang chuckled. "If we were married, then why were you so surprised when we were sleeping together?" He teased Sasuke, hitting him in the arm gently.

"'Suke?" Adriana called down warily. "Am I going to walk downstairs to find my boyfriend dead?" She was joking, of course.

"I'm fine, Sweetheart!" Fang called back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " well it's normal for a big brother to be protective over a little girl like Adriana " he says laughing softly as he hears Adriana " don't worry I just tied him to a chair so you can play with him " he says jokingly as he sits down

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Adriana came downstairs, stretching. She caught Fang's eye, and smiled. Fang smiled back, taking her gently in his arms and kissing her. "Morning, beautiful."

"Morning." Adriana yawned sleepily, resting her head on his shoulder.

(Everyone will be heading to the graveyard this evening.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Sasuke sighs softly at them " God now I should really find a boyfriend...or girlfriend " he says laying upside down on the couch " you and your young love it's too pure for me " he says laughing softly