PDA

View Full Version : I am a Brother of Scourge

CipherStar
November 7th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Hi. I'm CipherStar. I am new to the clans. I have a few questions. First, how do I make a cat? Second, once I have a cat, how do I roleplay?

Empress Of Evil
November 8th, 2016, 04:58 AM
Hello! Welcome to WCO! And
1. Just make a cat! There are no specific requirements except that your cat can't be a leader, deputy, med cat or med cat appren and they can't have a power.
2. Jump into the forum titled, 'shadowclan' or 'thunderclan' or whichever clan your cat will be in and make a post. Its easier if you find someone to roleplay with first btw :)

goddess of ducks
November 8th, 2016, 10:57 AM
:welcome:
Hey! Welcome to WCO!! Here, have some french fries *throws french fries*
Lol anyways, we're all really open here and would love to RP with you, I know I would. I see Empress has already helped you out and I'm just going to add a little to it, in case you might still need some help.
1. When making a cat, all the cat's info comes from your mind. You create the appearance, personality and everything for them. One common thing that we do here is make a character site, like the one down in my signature. It's not necessary, but it does help to keep track of your characters, especially if you have a lot.
2. To begin an RP you go back to the main Forums page and scroll down 'til you find the Clan you'd like to roleplay in. After you select this, choose where in the Clan you want to roleplay. The only places you can't roleplay unanounced is the leader's den and the medicine cat's den. If you need to speak with the leader or med cat, then click on the link to the cat's RP'er on the right side of the page.

And yes, it does help to already have some one to RP with before you start. It also helps to have some friends, or siblings for your cat too. All this stuff can be done in the Roleplaying Resources. Just click on that and make a new thread, and then let the applications roll in!

Hopefully this helps and again welcome to WCO!

Clearstream
November 8th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Hi! Welcome to WCO! PM me with any questions you have or ask them in the help den! Now take a rainbow llama and have a great day! :rainbowllama:

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Welcome to WCO!
Here, have some cookies. Wait! Those are my double chocolate. Here, have some-wait just one Sugar Cookie!
*eatz my double chocolate cookies*
Btw if there is anything you need to know about me it, *coughimcoughanottercatcough*

LuciPie
November 9th, 2016, 07:37 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't ever be afraid to ask questions, or if you just wanna talk :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!