PDA

View Full Version : Can't send PMs to staff

Bandido
July 2nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
One, I tried asking this question to Lunacross by PM, but I realized that it either didn't send or it's being ignored. I noticed that when I send a PM, there's a pop up that says it was successfully sent, but it's not doing that anymore. But instead sending me back to past messages. My folder hadn't filled up yet either. This happened twice, I tried to PM Raywood since I thought that Lunacross just hadn't checked his notifications in awhile. Same thing. But my question is, can I write in the visual arts section about a character in the books?

Brunch
July 5th, 2017, 09:23 PM
The PMing problem, I can't exactly help you with, but as for your question, I can indeed answer it. If you want to post a spoiler-contained thread about a character or book, there is the Warriors Discussion topic, which you can find just above the Visual Arts. If you mean art or writing, even photography, go ahead and put it in the Visual Arts!

Bandido
July 5th, 2017, 09:51 PM
The PMing problem, I can't exactly help you with, but as for your question, I can indeed answer it. If you want to post a spoiler-contained thread about a character or book, there is the Warriors Discussion topic, which you can find just above the Visual Arts. If you mean art or writing, even photography, go ahead and put it in the Visual Arts!

The problem has already been dealt with questions have been answered by Lunacross already, but thank. :)