PDA

View Full Version : Warrior cats movie...

CherryIce
November 7th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Yup, you read the title correctly, theres going to be a Warrior Cats movie.....
//im not comletly sure if this is the write place to post this but im doing it so sorry if its not//
I checked the wikipidea after a friend told me, and it states that, this year, on the 20th of October, this companty called Alibaba Pictures bought the rights to make a Warriors movie, and they are planning to do one.
Its going to have CGI cats, apparently modeled after the real story, and //god help me// its probabily going to be horrible(no offence to the people that like movies better than books, but most of us know its gonna be true).
Anyways, I thought I should share this with the communetly on here, because you all deserve to be informed of this!
Anyways, have a nice day, and reply saying your opinions on how the movies gonna turn out!

Gusty
November 7th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Oh, yeah, this thread was here before (...until it got taken away by the move-thing.)
Le movie! ;3 Hopefully it'll be good.

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 1st, 2016, 05:53 PM
*looks bleak* The movie... will kill... Warrior Cats...

Brunch
December 1st, 2016, 05:57 PM
I'm just a tad worried that they will take crucial things away from the movie. Luckily, the guy who produced the Harry Potter movies is working on the movie as well.

Hexict
December 1st, 2016, 06:04 PM
*looks bleak* The movie... will kill... Warrior Cats...

It probably will sadly - movies tend to kill the books since they usually don't come close to the glory of the pages :c

I'm just a tad worried that they will take crucial things away from the movie. Luckily, the guy who produced the Harry Potter movies is working on the movie as well.

Same... I think it would make a much better show, that way they don't have to worry about getting everything into a movie.

shark sailor
December 1st, 2016, 06:05 PM
Who cares about the negatives, we're getting a Warrior Cats movie XD

Brooklyn Trees
December 1st, 2016, 11:39 PM
I don't think it's in English.

doghouse
December 2nd, 2016, 06:28 AM
No. It's Chinese.

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 08:18 AM
Why make a movie if they're just gonna change it! It doesn't make sense! :waaah::waaah::waaah:

goddess of ducks
December 2nd, 2016, 08:23 AM
He, I'm also worried, because I want it to be great, but I have the feeling there's going to be things taken from the plot. And yea it makes me feel better that he's doing it, obviously he's not afraid of doing multiple death scenes in a movie

Brunch
December 2nd, 2016, 10:02 AM
Well, obviously Nighty *grumble* Snape and Black *grumble grumble*

Tundra
March 18th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Can't wait till that movie comes out! :bounce:

HwangHarin
March 18th, 2017, 12:47 AM

Dats the whole reason Ima excited....Ima Slytherin...I FREAKING love Harry Potter

meraki
March 18th, 2017, 10:12 AM
the movie sounds interesting but why CGI cats? i mean i guess it could be cool but i feel that with so much CGI the movie could turn out to look odd. they'd likely combine all the books in the first series into one movie; leaving out half of the plots. it would probably turn out better if they did it traditionally; in the more 2D and simplified manor but still no less interesting to the eye. maybe like a more detailed, better animated and voiced version of the SSS Warrior Cats movies that are on YouTube.

it's just that if they're going to put so much time and effort into a movie; making it 90% CGI, they won't want to do that and make 6 movies. it would take far too long, which is why they will probably make one movie to sum up the whole first series, while leaving important bits out.

but hey; they're making a warriors movie. and even if it is in Chinese, there will likely be an English version too.

Hiddenpaw
March 28th, 2017, 10:12 AM
the movie sounds interesting but why CGI cats? i mean i guess it could be cool but i feel that with so much CGI the movie could turn out to look odd. they'd likely combine all the books in the first series into one movie; leaving out half of the plots. it would probably turn out better if they did it traditionally; in the more 2D and simplified manor but still no less interesting to the eye. maybe like a more detailed, better animated and voiced version of the SSS Warrior Cats movies that are on YouTube.

it's just that if they're going to put so much time and effort into a movie; making it 90% CGI, they won't want to do that and make 6 movies. it would take far too long, which is why they will probably make one movie to sum up the whole first series, while leaving important bits out.

but hey; they're making a warriors movie. and even if it is in Chinese, there will likely be an English version too.
Wow, you raise really good points!