PDA

View Full Version : Umm.. what happened to the chatbox?

JaxenAmethyst
July 1st, 2017, 10:44 AM
I logged on and saw NO Chatbox and I'm really confused. Did it get taken down or something?

dino.
July 1st, 2017, 10:45 AM
I logged on and saw NO Chatbox and I'm really confused. Did it get taken down or something?
Yeah, it did. From what I heard, people were abusing it, so Luna and Ray decided no more CBox

Hopekit
July 1st, 2017, 10:55 AM

Yes, it was taken down. From what I've heard, many people were, as Equinox said, abusing the chatbox. There was too much drama, and sometimes people fought. After I think 2 years of discussion, Ray and Luna decided to and took down the chatbox on June 18th (I think). No more CBox! :c

wickedvirtues
July 1st, 2017, 11:12 AM
Direct quote from the post confirming it -
"This decision has come after two years of fighting, drama, and rule breaking in general. We have been waiting for the chat subscription to end before we canceled, and as it is a cesspool for infractions, ban-skirting, and violations, we see no reason to prolong its presence."

JaxenAmethyst
July 1st, 2017, 11:49 AM
Yeah, it did. From what I heard, people were abusing it, so Luna and Ray decided no more CBox
Yes, it was taken down. From what I've heard, many people were, as Equinox said, abusing the chatbox. There was too much drama, and sometimes people fought. After I think 2 years of discussion, Ray and Luna decided to and took down the chatbox on June 18th (I think). No more CBox! :c
Direct quote from the post confirming it -
"This decision has come after two years of fighting, drama, and rule breaking in general. We have been waiting for the chat subscription to end before we canceled, and as it is a cesspool for infractions, ban-skirting, and violations, we see no reason to prolong its presence."
:O NOOOO! That's where I ask for people to roleplay! x33 I literally have NO ONE to roleplay with because I'm not like.. famous or anything. ("hello darkness my old friend")

wickedvirtues
July 1st, 2017, 12:04 PM
:O NOOOO! That's where I ask for people to roleplay! x33 I literally have NO ONE to roleplay with because I'm not like.. famous or anything. ("hello darkness my old friend")

I'm open to roleplay! Also - I think in the general board - you can make little roleplay request things like in the CBox.

JaxenAmethyst
July 1st, 2017, 12:18 PM
I'm open to roleplay! Also - I think in the general board - you can make little roleplay request things like in the CBox.
Okay! Do you have a character site I can view?
My Character Site link is in my signature.

wickedvirtues
July 1st, 2017, 12:43 PM
Okay! Do you have a character site I can view?
My Character Site link is in my signature.

I don't, but i'll look through your characters to see who would fit with mine!

NightWarrior4Life
July 1st, 2017, 12:46 PM
I've made my own chat box on the general board so you can drop by there

wickedvirtues
July 1st, 2017, 12:54 PM
So I have Tealeaf of WindClan (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7687&highlight=Tealeaf+Bio) for either Bluenose or Spottedheart.

Hopekit
July 1st, 2017, 08:07 PM

I love the song the sound of silence. "hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again.." :)

JaxenAmethyst
July 2nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
I love the song the sound of silence. "hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again.." :)
YASSSS!!!!!!!!! <333 ILY ILY ILY!!! X3

Hopekit
July 2nd, 2017, 10:28 AM
YASSSS!!!!!!!!! <333 ILY ILY ILY!!! X3

<33 <333 <333 <3333 <333