PDA

View Full Version : Saltmeadow Marsh

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

BEAR.
October 4th, 2016, 12:39 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Risingstorm padded across the border, stopping every so often to mark it, his eyes glared out into Riverclan, his eyes narrowed. There could be some Riverclan cats right over there.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Melodysong's tail twitched as the scent of Windclan was heavier than usual. She stuck her head out some random bushes and look at who was there. A handsome to is here? I figured he'd be looking after kits to impress cats.. SHe stepped out and stared at him, looking directly into his eyes.

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Risingstorm's attention snapped into focus as he met eyes with the beautiful she, Great Starclan, what's she doing out here? She's kind of.. He shook his head slightly as if to clear it, Goodness Risingstorm pull yourself together! She's a Riverclan cat! He then added aloud, "What brings you here?" Risingstorm asked, holding back a purr.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"I-I smelled something, thought maybe a giant rabbit had spawned or something." She said with a smile. "I'm Melodysong."

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
He relaxed a bit at her easy-going manner, an alert started somewhere in the back of his mind that this could be a trap, but he pushed it away subconciously, "I'm Risingstorm," he paused, "Nice to meet you." Nice to meet you? Are you a mousebrain? That was awful.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Melodysong stopped for a moment, her ears perked. "Sorry.. I thought I heard something. Anyways, what are you doing here? I'd think such a.." She stopped. she didn't want him to know her thoughts. "A-a.." She couldn't finish. "..warrior.. like you wouldn't be out here alone."

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 09:43 PM
He tilted his head, "Like me? How do you mean?" Could she...? No, that's impossible Risingstorm! Don't think like that! He sat now, his gaurd lowering with every second. She is rather pretty though... Risingstorm looked at Melodysong quizzically.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:45 PM
"Er.. y'know..?" She said awkwardly, looking down not meeting his eyes.

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 09:48 PM
"Er, no. No I don't sorry," Seeing she was uncomfortable he changed the subject, "So uh, yeah.." He meowed, then more quietly added, "I like to hunt around here pretty often." He hinted, though knowing it wasn't a good idea.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:07 PM
"So do I.." She stopped. "Would you like to meet here again tonight..?"

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
He hesitated, this would be the moment that decided it all, It's just seeing a friend right? Not violating the warrior code! He nodded, "I'd like that, I don't have to go until later, want to hang out now?"

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:15 PM
"Sure!" She hesitated. "So, do you have any kits? I would think so, normally I see toms with kits out here trying to escaping wailing noises.." She stopped. Is this too personal of a question to ask? She thought about it. No...

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:17 PM
He seemed a bit startled by the question, curiosity nagging him, Maybe she does like me! "Uh, no, I never found a mate in fact." He meowed, then added, "Do you have kits?" That was a stupid question, why would she talk to you if she could be taking care of her kits?

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:21 PM
"No.. Honestly, it's not best interest at the moment. But in general, when kits in my clan aren't tripping all over my tail, kits can be nice." You're getting off topic, Melodysong! "Anyways.. I'm glad clans aren't fighting. I would much prefer to be hunting than fighting."

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
He nodded in agreement, "Yes hunting seems rather more sensible." He then added, "So are you and your mate looking to have kits?" He meowed, his ear flicking.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:28 PM
"Actually, I don't have a mate. I only recently finished my training.. I finished a season ago. I just haven't had time to look for a mate" She said honestly, hoping it didn't sound like she had any love interest in him. When really, she did.

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:32 PM
He perked up a bit, "Oh okay then, have you got an apprentice?" He meowed, laying down now. Maybe she really just hasn't found a mate... He looked at the beautiful she, That can't be right, all the toms must be falling all over her.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:35 PM
"Yes. My apprentice is in camp, probably chatting it up." She stared in his eyes and got lost, as he was a maze. How dose he not have a mate? He's wonderful! She didn't take her eyes off him.

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:40 PM
He was equally lost in her eyes, Maybe if I asked her... No it's too soon, and besides she's in another clan! He then said something intelligent like, "Uhhh...."

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:42 PM
"Are you okay..?"

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
His fur burned in embarressment, "Oh, uh yeah, sorry." He stared at his paws quietly.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:49 PM
"I'd better go.. I need to train my apprentice. Want to meet here tonight, sorry I'm asking again." Her ears burned with embarrassment. (want to start mentor/app rp in the clearing?)

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:51 PM
He grinned, "Yes I'd enjoy that, moon-high good?"(Sure, Fadedpaw is your app)

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:54 PM
"Sure. I'll meet you here." She trotted off, looking over her shoulder constantly.

FadedShadow
October 7th, 2016, 10:56 PM
He waited untill she left, then padded off. Thoughts swirling through his head so much he ran into a tree.

FadedShadow
October 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.

Caligo Everton
October 8th, 2016, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE=FadedShadow;3827]He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.[/QUOTE]

lilypaw spotted the tom and knew instantly that he was the cat that had been on the border earlier. now i just have to find the she cat then i can confront her. she sat there nd waited lilypaw didn't think that the tom had spotted her following him but what if she had been wrong what if this was a trap. she knew riverclan was fox-hearted enough to set a trap for a newbie she sat still when the tom turned in her direction then turned back. she let out some breath that she didn't know she had been holding. she was about to turn back but she stopped. she had to find the traitor. she sat back down and watched.

Abstracted Dog
October 10th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Melodysong slipped out the reeds. "Hello?" She asked quietly, not being able to see him from where she was. "Oh! Hey, Risingstorm."

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 04:56 PM
ashes eyes opened wide. melodysong... no it cant be she one of the most loyal to her clan.

FadedShadow
October 11th, 2016, 10:23 AM
"Hi Melodysong," He purred, then pushed a mouse towards her, "Want some?" Risingstorm's ears flicked nervously, someone else was here... He raised his head, tasting the air, then his eyes narrowed, "Did you bring anyone?" He quietly meowed.

Caligo Everton
October 11th, 2016, 12:37 PM
"Hi Melodysong," He purred, then pushed a mouse towards her, "Want some?" Risingstorm's ears flicked nervously, someone else was here... He raised his head, tasting the air, then his eyes narrowed, "Did you bring anyone?" He quietly meowed.

lilypaw froze in anger frustration and fear she slowly backed away from the border and ran back to the camp.

cool
October 11th, 2016, 02:54 PM
me jion :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::princes s::princess::princess::rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:

Ever
October 11th, 2016, 04:41 PM
@Nighty
Blazingnight led a brisk, quick pace along the border with a younger tom following behind her. She had plenty on her mind and she was not really wanting to begin to think about the upcoming battle when she had much more serious personal issues to deal with. The thought had her temper at its sourest, almost making her feel bad for the tom as she wouldn't make great company. Though maybe it was for the best, she put up her hardest front when she was sour and deep in thought, which both could pass for good qualities of a leader so long as she made sure to not let the sourness out verbally. Which often happened and had gotten her into a lot of trouble in the past. But Blazingnight was a master of illusion and gave her head a quick shake to clear it as they neared the Riverclan border.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 11th, 2016, 05:09 PM
me jion :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::princes s::princess::princess::rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:
lucas...this isnt a fanclan...you don't have to ask to join....also....too many emojis

FadedShadow
October 11th, 2016, 07:19 PM
"I..I should go, a cats from my clan are coming." He meowed, "I'm sorry, should we meet again tomorrow?" He asked, his heart racing, whether it was from anticipation of her answer, or fear of being discovered, he wasn't sure.

goddess of ducks
October 13th, 2016, 03:31 PM
@Nighty
Blazingnight led a brisk, quick pace along the border with a younger tom following behind her. She had plenty on her mind and she was not really wanting to begin to think about the upcoming battle when she had much more serious personal issues to deal with. The thought had her temper at its sourest, almost making her feel bad for the tom as she wouldn't make great company. Though maybe it was for the best, she put up her hardest front when she was sour and deep in thought, which both could pass for good qualities of a leader so long as she made sure to not let the sourness out verbally. Which often happened and had gotten her into a lot of trouble in the past. But Blazingnight was a master of illusion and gave her head a quick shake to clear it as they neared the Riverclan border.

Rusticash followed the she cat through the territory, his muscles rippling under his russet swirled pelt. The tom had kept quiet through their journey out here, thoughts bubbling in his mind. As he trotted along dwindling behind Blazingnight a bit, his pale green orbs scanned the area around him, searching for any subtle signs of life. As he did so he almost stumbled on a jutting rock and returned his eyes to the path ahead, wondering what was flowing through his leaders mind.

Ever
October 13th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Blazingnight saw the reflection of the water twinkling about a hundred yards ahead and the border marking picked up. All the shadowclan markers were strong and fresh, which made her content in seeing that her clan was upkeeping duties well. The stale taste of riverclan cats in her maw made her stomach curl uneasily. She would have to refrain from doing this border sooner than later, she didn't want Bucknight to get any information on her current physical disposition. "Smell anything out of the ordinary?" She asked, her voice cropped and emotionless, testing the younger warrior who accompanied her this afternoon.

Ruby
October 14th, 2016, 12:34 AM
"I..I should go, a cats from my clan are coming." He meowed, "I'm sorry, should we meet again tomorrow?" He asked, his heart racing, whether it was from anticipation of her answer, or fear of being discovered, he wasn't sure.
"Wait." Melodysong called silently. "I don't smell them." Her nose lifted into the air. Actually she did. "Nevermind. You should go. I smell them too." (i feel weird rping a cat i didnt make)

FadedShadow
October 14th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Risingstorm nodded and bounded away from the border, flicking his tail in gooodbye. What a pretty she... He thought, so distracted by his thoughts he ran into a tree. (It's okay, I'm sure you'll do great!:laughing:)

monfang
October 28th, 2016, 06:55 AM
( LuciPie )
(previous post: Aquaheart asked what Stonewillow thought about the night before)
"Well... We can't keep this up... Not in the clans at least..." she said softly. Her voice and eyes were filled with fear for his answer, or reaction.

LuciPie
October 29th, 2016, 06:18 AM
( @LuciPie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=109) )
(previous post: Aquaheart asked what Stonewillow thought about the night before)
"Well... We can't keep this up... Not in the clans at least..." she said softly. Her voice and eyes were filled with fear for his answer, or reaction.

Stonewillow's words didn't exactly make him react as he knew they wouldn't be able to; every forbidden relationship has never ended well for the cats involved, but her words still chilled his heart a little. "I know..." The blue tom could see her fear and snuggled close to her, giving her a few comforting licks on the head while wrapping his tail around her. "We've only just begun. Lets not speed things too much alright?"

monfang
October 29th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Stonewillow's words didn't exactly make him react as he knew they wouldn't be able to; every forbidden relationship has never ended well for the cats involved, but her words still chilled his heart a little. "I know..." The blue tom could see her fear and snuggled close to her, giving her a few comforting licks on the head while wrapping his tail around her. "We've only just begun. Lets not speed things too much alright?"
"I know..." she replied. "I just don't want anything bad to happen. I was hounded last night because I was gone all day and..." she paused, letting out a sigh. "I don't want this to end bad like it mostly does for me..."

LuciPie
October 30th, 2016, 11:13 AM
"I know..." she replied. "I just don't want anything bad to happen. I was hounded last night because I was gone all day and..." she paused, letting out a sigh. "I don't want this to end bad like it mostly does for me..."

Aquaheart butted his head against her affectionately. "We'll get through this, I promise. I don't want us to end, no matter what. If either of us think of, or find a better solution to our situation, then we'll tell each other alright? Have faith please... Shadow." The tom rested his chin on top of Stonewillow's head as he let out a heavy sigh.

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Aquaheart butted his head against her affectionately. "We'll get through this, I promise. I don't want us to end, no matter what. If either of us think of, or find a better solution to our situation, then we'll tell each other alright? Have faith please... Shadow." The tom rested his chin on top of Stonewillow's head as he let out a heavy sigh.
"I'm trying, River." she replied. She decided the mood needed to be lightened a bit, so she nuzzled him softly, then butted him hard enough to push him away playfully. Her green eyes shone with soft amusement as she stepped back and giggled softly.

Ever
October 30th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Blazingnight gave the slightest nod of approval and continued her trek at a level pace. She ignored his question as she always did, she was a totalitarian and didn't feel the need to explain herself to her subjects. She simply went on with her own inquiries. "I can relate. Have you always felt this way towards Starclan?" She questioned, her voice casual and cool, not wanting him to think that he was in trouble for his opinions. There was simply no other way to get his straight out opinion if she didn't ask for it straight up. Her golden gaze flickered over to his, trying to appear warm and inviting, to display that he could trust her, as she soon hoped to trust him. Nighty ♥

LuciPie
October 30th, 2016, 05:02 PM
"I'm trying, River." she replied. She decided the mood needed to be lightened a bit, so she nuzzled him softly, then butted him hard enough to push him away playfully. Her green eyes shone with soft amusement as she stepped back and giggled softly.

Aquaheart stumbled lightly as she butted him. A chuckle escaped her mouth as he looked her in adorable green eyes for a heartbeat before charging at her and bowling over with her. "I'll teach you to butt me like that!" the tone of his usual expressionless voice, now a clear hint of joy in it as they fell over.

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Aquaheart stumbled lightly as she butted him. A chuckle escaped her mouth as he looked her in adorable green eyes for a heartbeat before charging at her and bowling over with her. "I'll teach you to butt me like that!" the tone of his usual expressionless voice, now a clear hint of joy in it as they fell over.
Stonewillow laughed as he bowled her over. She layed under him and pawed his nose playfully. Her green eyes glinted with amusement, and she laughed as she tried to kick him off.

goddess of ducks
October 31st, 2016, 07:32 AM
Blazingnight gave the slightest nod of approval and continued her trek at a level pace. She ignored his question as she always did, she was a totalitarian and didn't feel the need to explain herself to her subjects. She simply went on with her own inquiries. "I can relate. Have you always felt this way towards Starclan?" She questioned, her voice casual and cool, not wanting him to think that he was in trouble for his opinions. There was simply no other way to get his straight out opinion if she didn't ask for it straight up. Her golden gaze flickered over to his, trying to appear warm and inviting, to display that he could trust her, as she soon hoped to trust him. @Nighty ♥ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=83)

Rusticash heaved his shoulders in a shrug. The unanswered question not seeming to bother him. The tom was never a truly curious cat, therefore he wasn't normally pushy with his questions. "Well, I was not born here. I was born a loner and my parents were killed. With that kind of start and the way my adoptive mother was, I have never really believed in Starclan. If I did then I would want proof that they actually existed." He replied his voice expressionless.

LuciPie
October 31st, 2016, 03:58 PM
Stonewillow laughed as he bowled her over. She layed under him and pawed his nose playfully. Her green eyes glinted with amusement, and she laughed as she tried to kick him off.

Laughing with her, he narrowed his eyes as she pawed at his nose. Aquaheart was about to paw at her nose before Stonewillow attempted to kick him off. He let himself get easily knocked and lay on the ground where he landed, pretending to have been knocked out. It was likely she would already know he was faking, but it was all good fun.

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 06:28 PM
Laughing with her, he narrowed his eyes as she pawed at his nose. Aquaheart was about to paw at her nose before Stonewillow attempted to kick him off. He let himself get easily knocked and lay on the ground where he landed, pretending to have been knocked out. It was likely she would already know he was faking, but it was all good fun.

"Oh, no! What did I do?" Stonewillow laughed sarcastically. "Did I kill him?" she joked. She padded over to him, laughing. "Oh, what will I ever do now?"

Ever
October 31st, 2016, 11:21 PM
Rusticash heaved his shoulders in a shrug. The unanswered question not seeming to bother him. The tom was never a truly curious cat, therefore he wasn't normally pushy with his questions. "Well, I was not born here. I was born a loner and my parents were killed. With that kind of start and the way my adoptive mother was, I have never really believed in Starclan. If I did then I would want proof that they actually existed." He replied his voice expressionless.

Blazingnight wasn't too fond of hearing that. She wasn't one to be very trusting, and she didn't like that cats from outside the con were mingling with the pure blood of it. She didn't think they deserved to be here, but as to not raise suspicion she hadn't banned their joining yet. She would as soon as left bare arrived. She simply glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, suspiscious. "So why be devoted to the clan if you aren't from it originally?" It needed an answer, and a very good one if she was to trust him with any of her plans.

LuciPie
November 2nd, 2016, 08:03 AM
"Oh, no! What did I do?" Stonewillow laughed sarcastically. "Did I kill him?" she joked. She padded over to him, laughing. "Oh, what will I ever do now?"

Aquaheart waited for Stonewillow to pad over to him before doing anything else. As he heard her voice, closer to him, he tensed his muscles. After a few heartbeats he leaped up and yowled in an attempt to scare her. "You will raise me from the dead!" The random thought just tumbled out of his mouth in response to her earlier question.

monfang
November 2nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
Aquaheart waited for Stonewillow to pad over to him before doing anything else. As he heard her voice, closer to him, he tensed his muscles. After a few heartbeats he leaped up and yowled in an attempt to scare her. "You will raise me from the dead!" The random thought just tumbled out of his mouth in response to her earlier question.
Stonewillow let out a small scream when he popped up, and laughed. "Don't do that!" she growled playfully, and tackled him. "And I don't need to. Apparently you are very much alive..." she giggled. She pawed his nose while she had him pinned, and laughed. Her faded green eyes glinted in amusement.

doghouse
November 2nd, 2016, 04:52 PM
(For anyone)
Abysslight carefully checking the borders. Her long dark fur gleamed in the soft rarays of sunlight. The RiverClan molly considered hunting, but pushed the thought to the back of her mind. The black cat walked swiftly, due to her long strides. She was grateful to get some time to herself. Between patrols and border patrols, she rarely got time to just think. She shook her head, then padded on more swiftly, her pale green, almost silvery eyes with thought. Abysslight wasn't really paying attention to wehere she was going, or what she smelled.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 06:34 AM
(For anyone)
Abysslight carefully checking the borders. Her long dark fur gleamed in the soft rays of sunlight. The RiverClan molly considered hunting, but pushed the thought to the back of her mind. The black cat walked swiftly, due to her long strides. She was grateful to get some time to herself. Between patrols and border patrols, she rarely got time to just think. She shook her head, then padded on more swiftly, her pale green, almost silvery eyes with thought. Abysslight wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, or what she smelled.
Moonfang strolled along the border, her fur staying as sleek as she possibly could have it. Her tail flicked, and she noticed another scent. RiverClan. She froze and looked to her left, and saw the she-cat strolling along the border. With a small breath, Moonfang sat down, and smiled. "Um, Excuse me?" she called, her voice soft from lack of use. She hoped the she-cat could hear her. She loved a good conversation, and thought that RiverClan wasn't a bad neighboring clan.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 07:11 AM
Moonfang strolled along the border, her fur staying as sleek as she possibly could have it. Her tail flicked, and she noticed another scent. RiverClan. She froze and looked to her left, and saw the she-cat strolling along the border. With a small breath, Moonfang sat down, and smiled. "Um, Excuse me?" she called, her voice soft from lack of use. She hoped the she-cat could hear her. She loved a good conversation, and thought that RiverClan wasn't a bad neighboring clan.
Abysslight scented cats, and realizing it was ShadowClan, she slowed and looked around. Then she heard the cat, though it was quiet. She looked in that direction. When she spoke, her own voice was quiet, but slight raspier. "Do you need something?" She asked, stepping towards the border then sitting down, wrapping her tail over her paws, though, like the rest of her, it was not very well groomed. Her black fur contrasted oddly with her pale eyes, and her tall ears swivelled around as she listened. The ShadowClan molly was black and white with dark orange, almost red eyes.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 07:21 AM
Abysslight scented cats, and realizing it was ShadowClan, she slowed and looked around. Then she heard the cat, though it was quiet. She looked in that direction. When she spoke, her own voice was quiet, but slight raspier. "Do you need something?" She asked, stepping towards the border then sitting down, wrapping her tail over her paws, though, like the rest of her, it was not very well groomed. Her black fur contrasted oddly with her pale eyes, and her tall ears swiveled around as she listened. The ShadowClan molly was black and white with dark orange, almost red eyes.
"Just talk. I had to get away from my kits." she purred. She tried to come off a bit less tense, even though that was hard. She was always tense, and usually shy, but her mate has been getting her to come out of her shell more. "That can be such a pawful." she mewed. Her black, white tipped tail flicked as he smiled at the other she-cat. She admired her eyes, the way they somehow purrfectly matched her fur. She thought the molly to be rather pretty despite the wildness of her fur.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 09:08 AM
"Just talk. I had to get away from my kits." she purred. She tried to come off a bit less tense, even though that was hard. She was always tense, and usually shy, but her mate has been getting her to come out of her shell more. "That can be such a pawful." she mewed. Her black, white tipped tail flicked as he smiled at the other she-cat. She admired her eyes, the way they somehow purrfectly matched her fur. She thought the molly to be rather pretty despite the wildness of her fur.
"That's understandable. There's a lot of kits in the Clans right now." She purred. It was good to talk to someone friendly for a change, though she could tell that the she-cat was rather tense. "I'm Abysslight by the way." She added, looking around before settling her eyes on the black and white molly that sat in front of her. She thought that this molly's sleek black and white fur, along with her reddish eyes gave her an interesting, but graceful appearance. She lowered her head, giving her chest fur a few rapid licks, trying to straighten out her messy black fur, though it didn't do much good. She looked up again and gave the molly a slight smile.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 11:17 AM
"That's understandable. There's a lot of kits in the Clans right now." She purred. It was good to talk to someone friendly for a change, though she could tell that the she-cat was rather tense. "I'm Abysslight by the way." She added, looking around before settling her eyes on the black and white molly that sat in front of her. She thought that this molly's sleek black and white fur, along with her reddish eyes gave her an interesting, but graceful appearance. She lowered her head, giving her chest fur a few rapid licks, trying to straighten out her messy black fur, though it didn't do much good. She looked up again and gave the molly a slight smile.
"Tell me about it." she chuckled. "I'm Moonfang." she said, after hearing the other's name. Before she could say more a small mew caught her attention. A small, blue-pelted kit sat a few tail lengths off to her side. He had white in the same places like Moonfang, around the whiskers, the chest, underbelly, paws, and tail tip, but he was blue instead of black. With a sigh, Moonfang shook her head. "Sapphirekit, I told you to stay with your father." she said, but the kit just padded to her. "I got bored and wanted to see what you were doing." the kit replied, his eyes still kitten blue. Moonfang sighed, and looked back at Abysslight. "This is my son, Sapphirekit. He looks like a ca-joined version of me and his father." she said. The kit smiled, and padded across the border, and sat infront of the other Molly. "She's tall." he said, looking up, his blue eyes giving him a cute look.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 12:31 PM
"Tell me about it." she chuckled. "I'm Moonfang." she said, after hearing the other's name. Before she could say more a small mew caught her attention. A small, blue-pelted kit sat a few tail lengths off to her side. He had white in the same places like Moonfang, around the whiskers, the chest, underbelly, paws, and tail tip, but he was blue instead of black. With a sigh, Moonfang shook her head. "Sapphirekit, I told you to stay with your father." she said, but the kit just padded to her. "I got bored and wanted to see what you were doing." the kit replied, his eyes still kitten blue. Moonfang sighed, and looked back at Abysslight. "This is my son, Sapphirekit. He looks like a ca-joined version of me and his father." she said. The kit smiled, and padded across the border, and sat infront of the other Molly. "She's tall." he said, looking up, his blue eyes giving him a cute look.
Abysslight sighed. "Kits are trouble." She laughed. Then, as a blueish gray and white kit appeared, she cocked her head, listening as Moonfang explained. "He certainly looks like you." She agreed, then, to Sapphirekit, she said, "Hello there. I'm Abysslight. And yeah. I'm tall." She lowered herself slightly so she was closer to eye level with him. A low purr rumbled from her chest. She liked kits. They were a lot of fun to watch play. Her tail tip flicked in a friendly way, though she was slightly surprised as he crossed therther border, but she didn't feel bothered by it. In fact, she found it almost amusing as she gazed at the kit, his eyes a deep shade of blue, like those of a newborn's. She inclined her head, thinking that Moonfang was very lucky to have a mate and such a cute little kit.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 12:38 PM
Abysslight sighed. "Kits are trouble." She laughed. Then, as a blueish gray and white kit appeared, she cocked her head, listening as Moonfang explained. "He certainly looks like you." She agreed, then, to Sapphirekit, she said, "Hello there. I'm Abysslight. And yeah. I'm tall." She lowered herself slightly so she was closer to eye level with him. A low purr rumbled from her chest. She liked kits. They were a lot of fun to watch play. Her tail tip flicked in a friendly way, though she was slightly surprised as he crossed therther border, but she didn't feel bothered by it. In fact, she found it almost amusing as she gazed at the kit, his eyes a deep shade of blue, like those of a newborn's. She inclined her head, thinking that Moonfang was very lucky to have a mate and such a cute little kit.
Sapphirekit purred as well. Moonfang smiled as the she-cat lowered herself for him. He gave a goofy smile and saw her tail flick. But the message he go was not the one she was giving. With a quick wriggle of his rear, he pounced on it, and pawed it. Moonfang giggled. "Sapphirekit, c'mon now." she purred in amusement.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 12:46 PM
Sapphirekit purred as well. Moonfang smiled as the she-cat lowered herself for him. He gave a goofy smile and saw her tail flick. But the message he got was not the one she was giving. With a quick wriggle of his rear, he pounced on it, and pawed it. Moonfang giggled. "Sapphirekit, c'mon now." she purred in amusement.
Abysslight opened her jaws to speak when Sapphirekit pounced on her tail and started battering it with his paws. She flopped on her side, widening her eyes for effect. "Oh no! I'm being attacked by a huge badger!" She laughed, pawing him gently on the shoulder, keeping her claws sheathed. Abysslight was also careful not to do it hard. She heard Moonfang speak to Sapphirekit, and she tried to calm down, but she was still laughing, amusement dancing in her eyes.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 12:56 PM
Abysslight opened her jaws to speak when Sapphirekit pounced on her tail and started battering it with his paws. She flopped on her side, widening her eyes for effect. "Oh no! I'm being attacked by a huge badger!" She laughed, pawing him gently on the shoulder, keeping her claws sheathed. Abysslight was also careful not to do it hard. She heard Moonfang speak to Sapphirekit, and she tried to calm down, but she was still laughing, amusement dancing in her eyes.
Moonfang laughed. "Sapphirestar won against the RiverClan cat! She was no match for his strength." she said, winking at Abysslight. Sapphirekit smile widened. "I am the most awesomest leader ever! I shall lead ShadowClan to greatness!" he mewed, standing on Abysslight. His light weight was perfect for him to do so.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Moonfang laughed. "Sapphirestar won against the RiverClan cat! She was no match for his strength." she said, winking at Abysslight. Sapphirekit smile widened. "I am the most awesomest leader ever! I shall lead ShadowClan to greatness!" he mewed, standing on Abysslight. His light weight was perfect for him to do so.
"Oh no!" She laughed. "I've been beaten by the mighty Saphirestar, leader of ShadowClan!" She said in mock despair. Then, as Sapphirekit stood on her, she fell limp, not moving. She saw Moonfang wink at her, and she winked back. Then Abysslight remained completely still, not moving at all. This was all fake of course, and, after a moment, she rolled over, trying to knock the kit off of her. She let out a triumphant purr. "Or maybe not." She meowed jokingly.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 02:14 PM
"Oh no!" She laughed. "I've been beaten by the mighty Saphirestar, leader of ShadowClan!" She said in mock despair. Then, as Sapphirekit stood on her, she fell limp, not moving. She saw Moonfang wink at her, and she winked back. Then Abysslight remained completely still, not moving at all. This was all fake of course, and, after a moment, she rolled over, trying to knock the kit off of her. She let out a triumphant purr. "Or maybe not." She meowed jokingly.
Sapphirekit held his head high, but when he was rolled off, he gave a cute, mad-kitten face. But he smiled afterwards, letting out a laughing purr. "I'll get you, RiverClan!" he mewed. He tilted his head slightly, eyes closed with a goofy grin.
(Him: http://orig09.deviantart.net/3175/f/2016/308/8/2/sapphireheart_by_moonfangmoonymoon-dana3wk.png )

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 02:43 PM
Sapphirekit held his head high, but when he was rolled off, he gave a cute, mad-kitten face. But he smiled afterwards, letting out a laughing purr. "I'll get you, RiverClan!" he mewed. He tilted his head slightly, eyes closed with a goofy grin.
(Him: http://orig09.deviantart.net/3175/f/2016/308/8/2/sapphireheart_by_moonfangmoonymoon-dana3wk.png )
Abysslight couldn't help but laugh at the face he made. She stood up, but kept her head low. She gave him an equally goofy look, crossing her eyes, then stumbling around like she was dizzy. "I'm a big, hungry, badger!" she put a pause between each word for emphasis before crouching down. She waved her tail back and forth in a friendly gesture before straightening up and sitting down. She looked back at Moonfang. "Kits are kits." She purred, realizing how alike kits were, no matter what Clan they came from.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 03:51 PM
Abysslight couldn't help but laugh at the face he made. She stood up, but kept her head low. She gave him an equally goofy look, crossing her eyes, then stumbling around like she was dizzy. "I'm a big, hungry, badger!" she put a pause between each word for emphasis before crouching down. She waved her tail back and forth in a friendly gesture before straightening up and sitting down. She looked back at Moonfang. "Kits are kits." She purred, realizing how alike kits were, no matter what Clan they came from.
Sapphirekit smiled playfully. "No badger gets into my clan!" he growled playfully. With that, he tried to tackle the molly, but fell back with a small thud. He shook his head and gave is cute mad face again, and tried again, with the same affect. Moonfang giggled as she watched her son. He was truthfully her favorite, even though she loved all of them the same.

LuciPie
November 3rd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Stonewillow let out a small scream when he popped up, and laughed. "Don't do that!" she growled playfully, and tackled him. "And I don't need to. Apparently you are very much alive..." she giggled. She pawed his nose while she had him pinned, and laughed. Her faded green eyes glinted in amusement.

Aquaheart gasped as Stonewillow tackled him. As she pinned him he looked into her amused green eyes. "Actually, Shadow, I meant you revived me earlier." The tom raised his head to touch noses with the she cat affectionately.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
Aquaheart gasped as Stonewillow tackled him. As she pinned him he looked into her amused green eyes. "Actually, Shadow, I meant you revived me earlier." The tom raised his head to touch noses with the she cat affectionately.
Stonewillow laughed, and her laugh faded into a soft smile when he touched noses with her. She let a purr rumble in her chest, and rubbed her cheek against his. She wished she was RiverClan sometimes, so there would be no secrets and no overnight waits. No stress of being caught. She felt free with Aquaheart, and felt they would grow, even if there would be no telling what could happened.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 06:55 PM
Sapphirekit smiled playfully. "No badger gets into my clan!" he growled playfully. With that, he tried to tackle the molly, but fell back with a small thud. He shook his head and gave is cute mad face again, and tried again, with the same affect. Moonfang giggled as she watched her son. He was truthfully her favorite, even though she loved all of them the same.
Abysslight chuckled as Sapphirekit tried to tackle her, though he failed every time. She stood and padded as close to the border as she dared go then sat down. "So, how's ththe prey running?" She asked, settling down into a more comfortable position. She stifled a yawn, for it'd been a long time since she'd slept. She'd been having sleeping problems for a long time, though it didn't affect her much, unless she'd been hunting all day.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 08:58 PM
Abysslight chuckled as Sapphirekit tried to tackle her, though he failed every time. She stood and padded as close to the border as she dared go then sat down. "So, how's ththe prey running?" She asked, settling down into a more comfortable position. She stifled a yawn, for it'd been a long time since she'd slept. She'd been having sleeping problems for a long time, though it didn't affect her much, unless she'd been hunting all day.
"As fast as it can go." replied Moonfang. Sapphirekit padded to his mother, smiling. "Hey, mama! Can I go to her camp and play with her?" he asked. Moonfang shook her head. "You can't son." she said plainly. "Why not?" he asked, tilting his head. "Because she's a RiverClan and you are a ShadowClan." she said. "But...We're both from clans... right?" He looked confused, and hit kitten blue eyes showed it greatly. Moonfang sighed. "Well, yes but we are, in a sense, enemies." she tried to explain, though even she didn't believe it. She thought all clan cats were equal and should all be on clan. That's what StarClan is. One big clan watching five fight.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 09:11 PM
"As fast as it can go." replied Moonfang. Sapphirekit padded to his mother, smiling. "Hey, mama! Can I go to her camp and play with her?" he asked. Moonfang shook her head. "You can't son." she said plainly. "Why not?" he asked, tilting his head. "Because she's a RiverClan and you are a ShadowClan." she said. "But...We're both from clans... right?" He looked confused, and hit kitten blue eyes showed it greatly. Moonfang sighed. "Well, yes but we are, in a sense, enemies." she tried to explain, though even she didn't believe it. She thought all clan cats were equal and should all be on clan. That's what StarClan is. One big clan watching five fight.
Abysslight sighed. "I wish, but most RiverClan cats aren't fond of ShadowClan, though I disagree. I think cats should be able to go to whichever Clan they wish. But alas, that is not how it is." She purred, regretfully, her eyes wide with sympathy for the young tom. "But rules are there are there for a reason, and we must respect that." Oh, and by respect it, I mean break it. she thought, thinking sadly of the loner she'd once wished to be mates with. It hadn't been that long ago actually, but she tried to push him out of her mind. He's gone now. she told herself firmly.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 09:18 PM
Abysslight sighed. "I wish, but most RiverClan cats aren't fond of ShadowClan, though I disagree. I think cats should be able to go to whichever Clan they wish. But alas, that is not how it is." She purred, regretfully, her eyes wide with sympathy for the young tom. "But rules are there are there for a reason, and we must respect that." Oh, and by respect it, I mean break it. she thought, thinking sadly of the loner she'd once wished to be mates with. It hadn't been that long ago actually, but she tried to push him out of her mind. He's gone now. she told herself firmly.
"I feel ya." Moonfang sighed, thinking of her sister. "My sister wishes there were no borders, but her reason is more different, and much more dangerous than mine." she sighed. Sapphirekit had his grump face again. "Darn borders and clans and stuff..." he grumbled. "Isn't StarClan one big clan? Why can't we be like that?" he asked. "And why can't loners be nice? And why are there rogues anyways?" his curiousness began to kick in as he rambled all of his questions.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 09:41 PM
"I feel ya." Moonfang sighed, thinking of her sister. "My sister wishes there were no borders, but her reason is more different, and much more dangerous than mine." she sighed. Sapphirekit had his grump face again. "Darn borders and clans and stuff..." he grumbled. "Isn't StarClan one big clan? Why can't we be like that?" he asked. "And why can't loners be nice? And why are there rogues anyways?" his curiousness began to kick in as he rambled all of his questions.
Abysslight tilted her head. "Yeah." She meowed. "The borders are important, though some more than others in my opinion." She told Sapphirekit. "If we e like StarClan, you know how some cats despise others, well, they could group together more, and it just wouldn't be as safe." She added, flicking her tail tip to and fro. "And loners aren't mean." Her thought wandered once more to her mate. "Rogues? They're just like loners, but they like to fight, or they were raised to dislike everybody." She scuffed her black paws in the dirt, feeling rather uncomfortable with all of Sapphirekit's questions. It was quite overwhelming to Abysslight.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 10:16 PM
Abysslight tilted her head. "Yeah." She meowed. "The borders are important, though some more than others in my opinion." She told Sapphirekit. "If we e like StarClan, you know how some cats despise others, well, they could group together more, and it just wouldn't be as safe." She added, flicking her tail tip to and fro. "And loners aren't mean." Her thought wandered once more to her mate. "Rogues? They're just like loners, but they like to fight, or they were raised to dislike everybody." She scuffed her black paws in the dirt, feeling rather uncomfortable with all of Sapphirekit's questions. It was quite overwhelming to Abysslight.
Sapphirekit had his grump face back. “But you are so nice… I don’t believe you are out enemy and… You should join ShadowClan!” he said happily. Moonfang shook her head in small sadness. Poor Sapphirekit, she thought. “It doesn’t work that way, son.” she said plainly. “Well, why not?! She seems so nice, I bet Blazingnight would let her!” he retorted. “Sapphirekit, there is more than meets the eye about our leader. You’d be surprised…” she sighed.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 10:27 PM
Sapphirekit had his grump face back. “But you are so nice… I don’t believe you are out enemy and… You should join ShadowClan!” he said happily. Moonfang shook her head in small sadness. Poor Sapphirekit, she thought. “It doesn’t work that way, son.” she said plainly. “Well, why not?! She seems so nice, I bet Blazingnight would let her!” he retorted. “Sapphirekit, there is more than meets the eye about our leader. You’d be surprised…” she sighed.
“I'm not your enemy, but I can't join ShadowClan. And I can't leave RiverClan.” She told Sapphirekit. Sure, she had no friends, nor kin in any Clan, but she couldn't leave. As she listened to them, an odd feeling washed over her, and she looked down. And of course, there's no way I can leave, not now. Abysslight sighed, and a blissful feeling of pure joy filled her heart as she realized what the odd feeling was. She blinked and looked back up. “Bucknight's no better.” she said, lashing her tail.

monfang
November 3rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
“I'm not your enemy, but I can't join ShadowClan. And I can't leave RiverClan.” She told Sapphirekit. Sure, she had no friends, nor kin in any Clan, but she couldn't leave. As she listened to them, an odd feeling washed over her, and she looked down. And of course, there's no way I can leave, not now. Abysslight sighed, and a blissful feeling of pure joy filled her heart as she realized what the odd feeling was. She blinked and looked back up. “Bucknight's no better.” she said, lashing her tail.
"I know. He reminds me of someone, I just can't put my paw on it." she said. Sapphirekit yawned, and had a cute, sleepy look to him. Moonfang smiled down on him. "Looks like someone is tired." she said. "Nu-uh..." he said sleepily. "Well, even so, we have to head back." she said. "Aww, but mom!" Sapphirekit started. "No, 'but mom' me. Your dad is probably worried sick." she said. With another shot of his adorable mad face, he sighed. "Fiiiine... Hey, will you be here tomorrow?" he asked, smiling.

doghouse
November 3rd, 2016, 10:46 PM
"I know. He reminds me of someone, I just can't put my paw on it." she said. Sapphirekit yawned, and had a cute, sleepy look to him. Moonfang smiled down on him. "Looks like someone is tired." she said. "Nu-uh..." he said sleepily. "Well, even so, we have to head back." she said. "Aww, but mom!" Sapphirekit started. "No, 'but mom' me. Your dad is probably worried sick." she said. With another shot of his adorable mad face, he sighed. "Fiiiine... Hey, will you be here tomorrow?" he asked, smiling.
She watched with amusement. Is it just me, or are kits rather stubborn? she thought happily, her eyes full of amusement and unvoiced laughter. "Yes. I'll be here tomorrow." She chuckled, stepping over the border and giving Sapphirekit a friendly flick over the ears before stepping back. "It was very nice to meet you both." She said, turning slightly, ready to head back.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 06:37 AM
She watched with amusement. Is it just me, or are kits rather stubborn? she thought happily, her eyes full of amusement and unvoiced laughter. "Yes. I'll be here tomorrow." She chuckled, stepping over the border and giving Sapphirekit a friendly flick over the ears before stepping back. "It was very nice to meet you both." She said, turning slightly, ready to head back.
Moonfang nodded with a slight chuckle. "Nice meeting you as well, Abysslight. I'm sure Sapphirekit will be up before dawn just to say hi again." she meowed, her eyes glinting with amusement as well. Moonfang nudged Sapphirekit along and padded up closer to the border. "And get some rest for those kits, hm?" she called, a kind smile across her maw. She dipped her head afterwards, and followed her son back to the ShadowClan camp.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Moonfang nodded with a slight chuckle. "Nice meeting you as well, Abysslight. I'm sure Sapphirekit will be up before dawn just to say hi again." she meowed, her eyes glinting with amusement as well. Moonfang nudged Sapphirekit along and padded up closer to the border. "And get some rest for those kits, hm?" she called, a kind smile across her maw. She dipped her head afterwards, and followed her son back to the ShadowClan camp.
Abysslight watched with amusement. "Yeah. It was very nice meeting both of you. And he seems very enthusiastic." She purred, smiling at the bouncy little kit. She was just about to leave when Moonfang said something she hadn't expected, and she flicked her ears, surprised. "I will. I'll see you soon, Sapphirekit." She called out, then the long legged black molly turned and padded away, her paws taking her towards RiverClan camp.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Abysslight watched with amusement. "Yeah. It was very nice meeting both of you. And he seems very enthusiastic." She purred, smiling at the bouncy little kit. She was just about to leave when Moonfang said something she hadn't expected, and she flicked her ears, surprised. "I will. I'll see you soon, Sapphirekit." She called out, then the long legged black molly turned and padded away, her paws taking her towards RiverClan camp.
((**Time Lapse**))
Sapphirekit bounded to the border, his blue eyes glowing with excitement. He sat at the border and looking into the RiverClan territory, a wide smile across his face. He had snuck out from the nursery, though Moonfang had followed. She padded up and looked around. "Give her some times, she's probably not even up yet." she mewed, laying down. Sapphirekit grumbled. "Why does everyone sleep so long?" he complained. "Wait until you are older, you'll find out." she chuckled, resting her head on her paws.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 07:28 AM
((**Time Lapse**))
Sapphirekit bounded to the border, his blue eyes glowing with excitement. He sat at the border and looking into the RiverClan territory, a wide smile across his face. He had snuck out from the nursery, though Moonfang had followed. She padded up and looked around. "Give her some times, she's probably not even up yet." she mewed, laying down. Sapphirekit grumbled. "Why does everyone sleep so long?" he complained. "Wait until you are older, you'll find out." she chuckled, resting her head on her paws.
"Oh, do I sleep too long?" Abysslight said, appearing out from behind a nearby bush. She walked slower than before, and was slightly tired. She sat by the border and dipped her head to Sapphirekit. "Did you get up really early?" She purred, though she guessed so. She wrapped her long tail over her paws, though she sat rather awkwardly.

LuciPie
November 4th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Stonewillow laughed, and her laugh faded into a soft smile when he touched noses with her. She let a purr rumble in her chest, and rubbed her cheek against his. She wished she was RiverClan sometimes, so there would be no secrets and no overnight waits. No stress of being caught. She felt free with Aquaheart, and felt they would grow, even if there would be no telling what could happened.

Aquaheart smiled as she rubbed her cheek against his. He'd give anything for not having to be secret about their relationship, even his normal RiverClan life if it ever came to that, but he hoped it wouldn't have to. His mind wondered to if they would ever have kits as well; it wouldn't be an easy life if they found out about being half-clan. Not every cat liked half-clan cats. Slowly so as to not hurt Stonewillow, Aquaheart began getting up.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 08:07 AM
"Oh, do I sleep too long?" Abysslight said, appearing out from behind a nearby bush. She walked slower than before, and was slightly tired. She sat by the border and dipped her head to Sapphirekit. "Did you get up really early?" She purred, though she guessed so. She wrapped her long tail over her paws, though she sat rather awkwardly.
Sapphirekit jumped slightly at her popping out of no where, or rather the bush she was hiding in. He quickly smiled and padded to her. "How was your sleep? Did you sleep well?" he asked. Moonfang smiled. "Take it easy, son. We are both tired, I bet." she said.
Aquaheart smiled as she rubbed her cheek against his. He'd give anything for not having to be secret about their relationship, even his normal RiverClan life if it ever came to that, but he hoped it wouldn't have to. His mind wondered to if they would ever have kits as well; it wouldn't be an easy life if they found out about being half-clan. Not every cat liked half-clan cats. Slowly so as to not hurt Stonewillow, Aquaheart began getting up.
Stonewillow hopped off as he began to get up. She sat down next to him, and let out a half-worried, half-happy sigh. She smiled, and breathed in. But when she breathed in she sensed her sister near by, and her sister's son. She looked around, but couldn't see her, so he shrugged it off, but she didn't want Aquaheart getting worried.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 08:15 AM
“It wasn't the best, but I slept okay.” She chuckled, still very amused by Sapphirekit's enthusiasm. To Moonfang she whispered, “Don't let him be too disappointed if I'm not here next time.” Then she raised a paw, licked it and then drew it over her ears, purring contentedly. She quite enjoyed sitting here, talking with friends and enjoying the warm sun on her back. Though for now, her life was peaceful, it was about to get crazy. She wouldn't be able to come here often, and she'd be working her tail off to raise her soon to be kits.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 08:24 AM
“It wasn't the best, but I slept okay.” She chuckled, still very amused by Sapphirekit's enthusiasm. To Moonfang she whispered, “Don't let him be too disappointed if I'm not here next time.” Then she raised a paw, licked it and then drew it over her ears, purring contentedly. She quite enjoyed sitting here, talking with friends and enjoying the warm sun on her back. Though for now, her life was peaceful, it was about to get crazy. She wouldn't be able to come here often, and she'd be working her tail off to raise her soon to be kits.
Moonfang nodded. "Trust me, I understand." she replied. Sapphirekit smiled, and padded up to her, looking up with one of his usual goofy smiles. His eyes were fading slightly, into another colour, the green that happens, then whatever colour they choose. His medium fur was ruffled like usual, and his ears were perky as well. He looked rather adorable.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Moonfang nodded. "Trust me, I understand." she replied. Sapphirekit smiled, and padded up to her, looking up with one of his usual goofy smiles. His eyes were fading slightly, into another colour, the green that happens, then whatever colour they choose. His medium fur was ruffled like usual, and his ears were perky as well. He looked rather adorable.
Abysslight nodded then looked down, resting her gaze on the goofy grinned tom kit that sat in front of her. His blue eyes were fading to green, and his fur was rather ruffled. All of it together gave him a sweet, adorable look, and Abysslight smiled. "I can tell that you're going to be a fine warrior one day." She laughed, closing her eyes for a moment, just enjoying the moment. She opened her eyes, which were as pale as ever, and rested her muzzle for just a moment on Sapphirekit's head, then she straightened up. "How are you doing?" She asked, directing the question at both of them.

LuciPie
November 4th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Stonewillow hopped off as he began to get up. She sat down next to him, and let out a half-worried, half-happy sigh. She smiled, and breathed in. But when she breathed in she sensed her sister near by, and her sister's son. She looked around, but couldn't see her, so he shrugged it off, but she didn't want Aquaheart getting worried.

Aquaheart was just about to shift closer to Stonewillow when he saw her looking around. Placing himself right next to her and leaning into her, he let out a long, heavy breath. "What's up Shadow?" He made his voice sound completely calm, but he wanted Stonewillow to feel safe and happy, so he was a little worried in case something serious was wrong.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Abysslight nodded then looked down, resting her gaze on the goofy grinned tom kit that sat in front of her. His blue eyes were fading to green, and his fur was rather ruffled. All of it together gave him a sweet, adorable look, and Abysslight smiled. "I can tell that you're going to be a fine warrior one day." She laughed, closing her eyes for a moment, just enjoying the moment. She opened her eyes, which were as pale as ever, and rested her muzzle for just a moment on Sapphirekit's head, then she straightened up. "How are you doing?" She asked, directing the question at both of them.
"I'm stressed." Moonfang replied, and Sapphirekit grinned. "I'm good! Mama said that I will be a strong apprentice! And even cool warrior! And one day, I'll be the best leader that ShadowClan has ever had!" he meowed happily. Moonfang smiled. He wished to be leader, and had so much enthusiasm. He was an absolute ball of energy, and she felt confident that he wold be a good apprentice, but worried for the mentor. She purred in amusement at the thought of his mentor worn out and him ready to train.
Aquaheart was just about to shift closer to Stonewillow when he saw her looking around. Placing himself right next to her and leaning into her, he let out a long, heavy breath. "What's up Shadow?" He made his voice sound completely calm, but he wanted Stonewillow to feel safe and happy, so he was a little worried in case something serious was wrong.
Stonewillow smiled. "I'm fine, River... Just, jumpy I guess." she said, letting out a slightly nervous chuckle. Her faded green eyes softened away from worry when he leaned against her, and she let a small purr rumble in her chest, leaning back on him.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Abysslight tilted her head, but didn't ask why. She thought it seemed a bit too personal. She sort of settled on her side, her belly propped up awkwardly. She sighed. "I'm not doing great, but I'm doing awful." She sighed, half to herself. She flicked her tail in Sapphirekit's direction, deciding to tell him. "Hey Sapphirekit, I'm going to be having kits soon, and I won't be able to come here as often." She meowed, watching the blue gray tom, wondering how he'd react to her statement.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Abysslight tilted her head, but didn't ask why. She thought it seemed a bit too personal. She sort of settled on her side, her belly propped up awkwardly. She sighed. "I'm not doing great, but I'm doing awful." She sighed, half to herself. She flicked her tail in Sapphirekit's direction, deciding to tell him. "Hey Sapphirekit, I'm going to be having kits soon, and I won't be able to come here as often." She meowed, watching the blue gray tom, wondering how he'd react to her statement.
"What?! Cool! So... I'll have friends to play with! Hey, you could bring them over and we could play when they are born!" he meowed enthusiastically. "Sapphirekit, that't not how life works." she laughed. She looked up at Abysslight, and wink. "I should know." she purred, and stood up, padding over to the border. "Though, when they get older, I'm sure Abysslight would bring then over to play." she mewed. The thought of Sapphirekit and one of Abysslight's kit having play dates made her smile. He was such a handsome kit, and equally tough. Sapphirekit gave his goofy grin. "Yeah!" he meowed.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 10:23 AM
"What?! Cool! So... I'll have friends to play with! Hey, you could bring them over and we could play when they are born!" he meowed enthusiastically. "Sapphirekit, that't not how life works." she laughed. She looked up at Abysslight, and wink. "I should know." she purred, and stood up, padding over to the border. "Though, when they get older, I'm sure Abysslight would bring then over to play." she mewed. The thought of Sapphirekit and one of Abysslight's kit having play dates made her smile. He was such a handsome kit, and equally tough. Sapphirekit gave his goofy grin. "Yeah!" he meowed.
"Sure. Once they're older." She purred. She would love to bring her kits over to play. She thought it would be great for them to learn to think of all cats equal, since all cats were equal, no matter what Clan they were from. No border would stop her kits from having friends. She looked at Sapphirekit's goofy grin and a smile spread over her maw. Abysslight tilted her head to one side and stretched a paw towards Sapphirekit. Then she rolled on to her back with all her paws in the air. "Now I'm a turtle." She said before getting to her paws.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 10:27 AM
"Sure. Once they're older." She purred. She would love to bring her kits over to play. She thought it would be great for them to learn to think of all cats equal, since all cats were equal, no matter what Clan they were from. No border would stop her kits from having friends. She looked at Sapphirekit's goofy grin and a smile spread over her maw. Abysslight tilted her head to one side and stretched a paw towards Sapphirekit. Then she rolled on to her back with all her paws in the air. "Now I'm a turtle." She said before getting to her paws.
"And I'm a Mink! Fast and Sleek!" he mewed, jumping onto her back. He layed over her back with a "Oof". "I think I'm stuck." he giggled. Moonfang also chuckled. "Come on now..." she said, grabbing Sapphirekit by his scruff.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 10:45 AM
"And I'm a Mink! Fast and Sleek!" he mewed, jumping onto her back. He layed over her back with a "Oof". "I think I'm stuck." he giggled. Moonfang also chuckled. "Come on now..." she said, grabbing Sapphirekit by his scruff.
Abysslight stumbled slightly as Sapphirekit jumped on to her back, and she nodded her thanks to Moonfang for getting him off. "Well...." She trailed off, rather unsure of what to say. She looked around, thinking.

LuciPie
November 4th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Stonewillow smiled. "I'm fine, River... Just, jumpy I guess." she said, letting out a slightly nervous chuckle. Her faded green eyes softened away from worry when he leaned against her, and she let a small purr rumble in her chest, leaning back on him.

The purr coming from Stonewillow made Aquaheart purr too, a deep rumble in his throat. A wide grin on his face as she leaned into the tom as well. "So what shall we do now? Should we just lie back in the grass?"

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 11:48 AM
The purr coming from Stonewillow made Aquaheart purr too, a deep rumble in his throat. A wide grin on his face as she leaned into the tom as well. "So what shall we do now? Should we just lie back in the grass?"
Stonewillow smiled. "Well, I don't know..." she sighed, looking up at the sky. "I like watching the stars." she said.
Abysslight stumbled slightly as Sapphirekit jumped on to her back, and she nodded her thanks to Moonfang for getting him off. "Well...." She trailed off, rather unsure of what to say. She looked around, thinking.
"Hey, do you got names yet?" Sapphirekit asked. "Son, they have to be born first." Moonfang said. "I didn't think of your name before you were born." she purred. "Pa said you did." Sapphirekit replied. Moonfang laughed. "And when did your 'Pa' start telling you truthful stuff? He told you StarClan lived on the sun, and yet you still listen to him?" she mewed with amusement.

LuciPie
November 4th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Stonewillow smiled. "Well, I don't know..." she sighed, looking up at the sky. "I like watching the stars." she said.

Aquaheart slumped onto the ground and lay there, looking up at the sky temporarily before speaking. "Come on then Shadow," the tom flicked Stonewillow with his tail. "Let's enjoy watching everything in the sky before we have to go." His voice purred as he spoke, enjoying the happiness of the moment.

doghouse
November 4th, 2016, 12:30 PM
"No. I don't have names yet." She purred. She stood up, her swollen belly seeming to weigh her down. "I should probably get back to RiverClan and rest." She sighed. To her herself she added, I'm gonna need it. Then she gave Sapphirekit a flick over the ears with her tail. "I'll see you later." She meowed, then the black molly turned and headed back to camp, yawning once or twice as she went.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 01:35 PM
"No. I don't have names yet." She purred. She stood up, her swollen belly seeming to weigh her down. "I should probably get back to RiverClan and rest." She sighed. To her herself she added, I'm gonna need it. Then she gave Sapphirekit a flick over the ears with her tail. "I'll see you later." She meowed, then the black molly turned and headed back to camp, yawning once or twice as she went.
Sapphirekit smiled. "Have fun!" he mewed. "Come on, Sapphirekit..." Moonfang meowed, and they headed back to camp.
Aquaheart slumped onto the ground and lay there, looking up at the sky temporarily before speaking. "Come on then Shadow," the tom flicked Stonewillow with his tail. "Let's enjoy watching everything in the sky before we have to go." His voice purred as he spoke, enjoying the happiness of the moment.
Stonewillow felt her heart speed up slightly. She layed in the grass next to him, and sighed happily. "Oh, StarClan how bright you are, everyone now a beautiful star. With a rest, to you I pray, make tomorrow a happy day..." she sang softly.

LuciPie
November 4th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Stonewillow felt her heart speed up slightly. She layed in the grass next to him, and sighed happily. "Oh, StarClan how bright you are, everyone now a beautiful star. With a rest, to you I pray, make tomorrow a happy day..." she sang softly.

Aquaheart twisted in the grass to face Stonewillow as she sang. He smiled warmly at her as he listened. "Beautiful..." The tom said as soon as the she cat finished. "And so true. You make the most beautiful cat though Shadow." he purred as he spoke. His eyes watching her with pure content.

monfang
November 4th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Aquaheart twisted in the grass to face Stonewillow as she sang. He smiled warmly at her as he listened. "Beautiful..." The tom said as soon as the she cat finished. "And so true. You make the most beautiful cat though Shadow." he purred as he spoke. His eyes watching her with pure content.
Her heart sped up. "Oh, don't lie. I'm sure there are others who are more pretty than me." she replied, looking at him. Her eyes shone softly with contentness and calmness, her breath slow and calm as well. She looked up and sighed. "My mother sang it to me when I was a kit. It was before a battle, and before Me and Moonfang were separated from our brothers. She said that it was just a small thing she did. When ever a storm passed or something stirred up like a dog or badger, she would curl around us and sing us the song to keep us calm." she explained. "Now I sing it to her. But there are days I wonder if she can even hear me." she said, looking up at the stars. Her mother's death spread like wildfire amongst Shadow and WindClan. Killed by a lynx that made it's way to the clans. Her father left the clans shortly after, joining the Syndicate. People shamed her, and she was only an apprentice at the time. They all were. And people thought she was as evil as her father, and that they would do something. They managed to become warriors and get past the evil glares, but she still received them. Now she was breaking the Warrior Code, but she felt that she had to. Aquaheart gave her so much happiness that she just couldn't stop coming. Her sister had already had kits, and her sister had already found out. But Moonfang was protective and swore to keep the secret between themselves. Stonewillow was lost in thought, remembering the last twenty-two moons that haunted her almost.

LuciPie
November 4th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Her heart sped up. "Oh, don't lie. I'm sure there are others who are more pretty than me." she replied, looking at him. Her eyes shone softly with contentness and calmness, her breath slow and calm as well. She looked up and sighed. "My mother sang it to me when I was a kit. It was before a battle, and before Me and Moonfang were separated from our brothers. She said that it was just a small thing she did. When ever a storm passed or something stirred up like a dog or badger, she would curl around us and sing us the song to keep us calm." she explained. "Now I sing it to her. But there are days I wonder if she can even hear me." she said, looking up at the stars. Her mother's death spread like wildfire amongst Shadow and WindClan. Killed by a lynx that made it's way to the clans. Her father left the clans shortly after, joining the Syndicate. People shamed her, and she was only an apprentice at the time. They all were. And people thought she was as evil as her father, and that they would do something. They managed to become warriors and get past the evil glares, but she still received them. Now she was breaking the Warrior Code, but she felt that she had to. Aquaheart gave her so much happiness that she just couldn't stop coming. Her sister had already had kits, and her sister had already found out. But Moonfang was protective and swore to keep the secret between themselves. Stonewillow was lost in thought, remembering the last twenty-two moons that haunted her almost.

Aquaheart stroked his tail along Stonewillow comfortingly as he gazed into her eyes. She seemed as thought she was fine, but still hurting to some degree, and it hurt the tom cat to know that. "To other cats there may seem to be more pretty cats, but to me you're the most beautiful, Stonewillow." He used this one time to call her by her proper name to try and help her feel better. "Maybe one day, if we do, you can sing it to our kits..." Aquaheart trailed off, and suddenly felt awkward at the mention of kits so early in their relationship. To avoid her gaze, he looked up at the sky, but kept his ears ready for her reply.

monfang
November 6th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Aquaheart stroked his tail along Stonewillow comfortingly as he gazed into her eyes. She seemed as thought she was fine, but still hurting to some degree, and it hurt the tom cat to know that. "To other cats there may seem to be more pretty cats, but to me you're the most beautiful, Stonewillow." He used this one time to call her by her proper name to try and help her feel better. "Maybe one day, if we do, you can sing it to our kits..." Aquaheart trailed off, and suddenly felt awkward at the mention of kits so early in their relationship. To avoid her gaze, he looked up at the sky, but kept his ears ready for her reply.
Stonewillow turned back to look at him, and saw him turn to the sky. She was a bit surprised at him for using her actual name for the first time in a while, but even more so at the mention of kits. Slowly, she turned her gaze back to the sky, and sighed. "Or you could..." she replied softly, and looked back at him with a small smile.
(Just to say, that post before this one was my longest ever xD)

LuciPie
November 9th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Stonewillow turned back to look at him, and saw him turn to the sky. She was a bit surprised at him for using her actual name for the first time in a while, but even more so at the mention of kits. Slowly, she turned her gaze back to the sky, and sighed. "Or you could..." she replied softly, and looked back at him with a small smile.
(Just to say, that post before this one was my longest ever xD)

Aquaheart's face began feeling warm at what Stonewillow said. Slowly he tuned his head to look at her. The she cat's smile made him smile; he felt relief that she didn't react negatively to the talk of kits. "You'll have to teach me the song then." The tom cat shuffled his back to move closer to her, giving her a small lick on the cheek as he reached her.

goddess of ducks
November 9th, 2016, 07:27 AM
Blazingnight wasn't too fond of hearing that. She wasn't one to be very trusting, and she didn't like that cats from outside the con were mingling with the pure blood of it. She didn't think they deserved to be here, but as to not raise suspicion she hadn't banned their joining yet. She would as soon as left bare arrived. She simply glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, suspiscious. "So why be devoted to the clan if you aren't from it originally?" It needed an answer, and a very good one if she was to trust him with any of her plans.

The marbled tom wasn't completely prepared for the question, therefore it took him a moment to respond. "Well," He began, "I wasn't truly devoted to the Clan when Halestorm and Timberstar were ruling. The two of them seemed to be rather weak and ill equipped for the job. I was planning on leaving, but wanted to wait until I was a warrior since my adopted mother and I had certain...plans. After the plans were accomplished, I was going to leave. " He paused taking a sigh, reflecting how his plans hadn't worked out in the least to what he had been expecting. "Unfortunately, Halestorm refused to make me an apprentice, then when you stepped up and Halestorm disappeared, you agreed to make me a warrior. Once you stepped up though, I realized that you seemed better for the job than the previous leaders."

monfang
November 9th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Aquaheart's face began feeling warm at what Stonewillow said. Slowly he tuned his head to look at her. The she cat's smile made him smile; he felt relief that she didn't react negatively to the talk of kits. "You'll have to teach me the song then." The tom cat shuffled his back to move closer to her, giving her a small lick on the cheek as he reached her.
Stonewillow purred with a small laughed, and gave a return lick to his head. "No storms pass, no enemies make us fray, no not in StarClan's way. With new to come, and old to go, more days we ask to make us grow. Rest now children, they are still here, with StarClan's light, there is none to fear." she sang, looking up at the bright stars, smiling. "And in the end, when you wake, there is a promise you should make, never let your head over your heart, everyone should know that from the start..." she finished, and her mind was lost in thought again. Follow your heart... she thought, and sighed, her smile fading into a soft one.

LuciPie
November 9th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Stonewillow purred with a small laughed, and gave a return lick to his head. "No storms pass, no enemies make us fray, no not in StarClan's way. With new to come, and old to go, more days we ask to make us grow. Rest now children, they are still here, with StarClan's light, there is none to fear." she sang, looking up at the bright stars, smiling. "And in the end, when you wake, there is a promise you should make, never let your head over your heart, everyone should know that from the start..." she finished, and her mind was lost in thought again. Follow your heart... she thought, and sighed, her smile fading into a soft one.

Aquaheart let out a small purr which he soon quieted as Stonewillow began to sing. The tom looked up at the stars as she sang; tonight couldn't be more perfect he thought with a content smile on his face. A sigh escaped his mouth at the same time as the she cats and he chuckled a little. "Beautiful..." His tone was quiet and soft as he looked back at Stonewillow again.

monfang
November 9th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Aquaheart let out a small purr which he soon quieted as Stonewillow began to sing. The tom looked up at the stars as she sang; tonight couldn't be more perfect he thought with a content smile on his face. A sigh escaped his mouth at the same time as the she cats and he chuckled a little. "Beautiful..." His tone was quiet and soft as he looked back at Stonewillow again.
Stonewillow chuckled, and closed her eyes, breathing slowly. She felt all her stress lift off, and forgot he was a RiverClan cat, and she was A ShadowClan. She forgot the warrior code, the borders, and for a moment, the fear of being caught. She turned her body, and looked at him, her eyes flashing in the moonlight as she did. "My mother always told me all cats were equal. That clans were just to separate us from those who thought differently. Mostly to protect some. She told me that StarClan was not divided, and that even though we may be in different clans, we all had one thing in common..." she paused, then sighed. "A heart."

LuciPie
November 10th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Stonewillow chuckled, and closed her eyes, breathing slowly. She felt all her stress lift off, and forgot he was a RiverClan cat, and she was A ShadowClan. She forgot the warrior code, the borders, and for a moment, the fear of being caught. She turned her body, and looked at him, her eyes flashing in the moonlight as she did. "My mother always told me all cats were equal. That clans were just to separate us from those who thought differently. Mostly to protect some. She told me that StarClan was not divided, and that even though we may be in different clans, we all had one thing in common..." she paused, then sighed. "A heart."

Aquaheart smiled contently and closed his eyes as he let Stonewillow's chuckle melt into his memory. As he heard her turn her body, he looked at her. The tom almost gawped as he looked at her; her eyes were so beautiful to him right now. Shaking his head a little as she began to speak, he perked his ears as he listened intensely to what the she cat was saying. Stonewillow's words filled him with warmth, but also a kind of dread; he didn't know where that dread was coming from, but he ignored it as he opened his mouth to speak, " You're mother sounds like a great cat. I wish I could've met her, but a part of her lives on in you forever." The tom cat smiled at her as he spoke, hoping to reassure her.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Aquaheart smiled contently and closed his eyes as he let Stonewillow's chuckle melt into his memory. As he heard her turn her body, he looked at her. The tom almost gawped as he looked at her; her eyes were so beautiful to him right now. Shaking his head a little as she began to speak, he perked his ears as he listened intensely to what the she cat was saying. Stonewillow's words filled him with warmth, but also a kind of dread; he didn't know where that dread was coming from, but he ignored it as he opened his mouth to speak, " You're mother sounds like a great cat. I wish I could've met her, but a part of her lives on in you forever." The tom cat smiled at her as he spoke, hoping to reassure her.

Stonewillow's ears perked and she smiled. "Not everyone agrees with me... Because I'm so 'childish' but..." she paused. Her eyes filled with tears that she tried to hold back. "My mother always said it meant I was going to be great. That it meant I was going to be a fun, amazing, beautiful warrior.." she closed her eyes to hold back her tears. With a sigh, she sat up and looked away, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "My mother was protecting me when she died... Some thought I had killed her... Some attacked me, and if it weren't for Moonfang, I'd be dead..." she said, her orbs looking at him from the corners. "Everyone shunned me, and there are even some who have called me unworthy of the clan name." she continued, her voice becoming more and more saddened as more tears escaped her eyes.

LuciPie
November 11th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Stonewillow's ears perked and she smiled. "Not everyone agrees with me... Because I'm so 'childish' but..." she paused. Her eyes filled with tears that she tried to hold back. "My mother always said it meant I was going to be great. That it meant I was going to be a fun, amazing, beautiful warrior.." she closed her eyes to hold back her tears. With a sigh, she sat up and looked away, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "My mother was protecting me when she died... Some thought I had killed her... Some attacked me, and if it weren't for Moonfang, I'd be dead..." she said, her orbs looking at him from the corners. "Everyone shunned me, and there are even some who have called me unworthy of the clan name." she continued, her voice becoming more and more saddened as more tears escaped her eyes.

Aquaheart watched Stonewillow with sad eyes as she spoke, but she managed to continue, and he wasn't going to interrupt her unless it got really bad. The tom hung onto every word she spoke. As the she cat sat up and turned away, Aquaheart instantly sat up as well. Before Stonewillow had even finished, he raced forward. Walking closely to her, he rubbed his body along her before sitting down right beside her. Letting a low, comforting purr rumble in his throat as he leaned against her a little to show she could lean against him, he gave her a few rough licks on the head. "Don't let any cat get to you. You just be you and live your life. The past cannot be helped, and if they can't see just how great a cat oyu are, well then that's their loss." His chin rested on the she cats head as he spoke, and he gave her another quick, softer lick when he finished.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Aquaheart watched Stonewillow with sad eyes as she spoke, but she managed to continue, and he wasn't going to interrupt her unless it got really bad. The tom hung onto every word she spoke. As the she cat sat up and turned away, Aquaheart instantly sat up as well. Before Stonewillow had even finished, he raced forward. Walking closely to her, he rubbed his body along her before sitting down right beside her. Letting a low, comforting purr rumble in his throat as he leaned against her a little to show she could lean against him, he gave her a few rough licks on the head. "Don't let any cat get to you. You just be you and live your life. The past cannot be helped, and if they can't see just how great a cat oyu are, well then that's their loss." His chin rested on the she cats head as he spoke, and he gave her another quick, softer lick when he finished.
Stonrwillow let out a quiet purr and nuzzled him as he rested his head on hers. She smiled softly and closed her eyes. She felt as if time stopped, and her ears flattened against her head. She looked up at the stars, seeing the moon. "It's late..." she whispered. I wonder if anyone will notice... she thought.

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Moonfang & Midnight Rain
Abysslight moved quickly along the ShadowClan border, her two kits swinging in her jaws. Sunlight dappled her long black pelt as she moved from shadow to shadow, passing through sunlit areas every time she moved. She didn't really want to be seen sneaking away with her kits, and the RiverClan queen was glad she was black and not a lighter color.

Sheerkit squirmed, trying to wriggle from her mother's grasp, but it was no use. She tucked her legs up and closed her eyes, wondering where they were going and what was happening.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Moonfang & Midnight Rain
Abysslight moved quickly along the ShadowClan border, her two kits swinging in her jaws. Sunlight dappled her long black pelt as she moved from shadow to shadow, passing through sunlit areas every time she moved. She didn't really want to be seen sneaking away with her kits, and the RiverClan queen was glad she was black and not a lighter color.

Sheerkit squirmed, trying to wriggle from her mother's grasp, but it was no use. She tucked her legs up and closed her eyes, wondering where they were going and what was happening.
Sapphirekit padded around, smiling. He looked around, his now darkened, yellowish eyes shining. He smiled widely, and kept low.
Adderstep (http://cross2heaven.wixsite.com/mysite/adderstep) followed the kit with a smile. She shook her head. Always sneaking away, silly kit... she thought.
Sapphirekit came to a spot and stopped, seeing Abysslight running with two kits. His eyes widened and he bolted after her, causing Adderstep to run after him as well. She didn't see Abysslight, so she didn't really try to remain hidden.

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Sapphirekit padded around, smiling. He looked around, his now darkened, yellowish eyes shining. He smiled widely, and kept low.
Adderstep (http://cross2heaven.wixsite.com/mysite/adderstep) followed the kit with a smile. She shook her head. Always sneaking away, silly kit... she thought.
Sapphirekit came to a spot and stopped, seeing Abysslight running with two kits. His eyes widened and he bolted after her, causing Adderstep to run after him as well. She didn't see Abysslight, so she didn't really try to remain hidden.
Abysslight scented a familiar scent, along with one she didn't recognize. The black molly turned around, careful not to disturb her two kits. She saw Sapphirekit and shifted her paws uncertainly. “Sapphirekit, what're you doing here? And who's that?” she nodded towards the unfamiliar cat, and her voice was muffled by the scruffs of her kits.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Abysslight scented a familiar scent, along with one she didn't recognize. The black molly turned around, careful not to disturb her two kits. She saw Sapphirekit and shifted her paws uncertainly. “Sapphirekit, what're you doing here? And who's that?” she nodded towards the unfamiliar cat, and her voice was muffled by the scruffs of her kits.
Sapphirekit froze when she looked at him, and Adderstep finally saw the black she-cat, and jumped over Sapphirekit with a snarl. "Adderstep! Hey, stop it!" he mewed, making her look back. He bolted over to the RiverClan molly and gave a soft smile. "Are those the kits?" he asked, smiling. Adderstep stepped closer, her claws unsheathed but she tried to make herself not look like a threat. The other molly seemed in a rush, almost as if she was running away. Adderstep then gasped softly. "You're leaving the clans... running away..." she whispered. Sapphirekit didn't hear her, but she hoped the molly did at the least.

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Sapphirekit froze when she looked at him, and Adderstep finally saw the black she-cat, and jumped over Sapphirekit with a snarl. "Adderstep! Hey, stop it!" he mewed, making her look back. He bolted over to the RiverClan molly and gave a soft smile. "Are those the kits?" he asked, smiling. Adderstep stepped closer, her claws unsheathed but she tried to make herself not look like a threat. The other molly seemed in a rush, almost as if she was running away. Adderstep then gasped softly. "You're leaving the clans... running away..." she whispered. Sapphirekit didn't hear her, but she hoped the molly did at the least.
Abysslight stepped back as the molly leaped towards her, snarling. Fear filled her eyes, but she blinked it away as Sapphirekit stepped forwards. “Yes. The tom is Nutkit. Don't get too close. I don't want you to get sick too. And the she-kit is Sheerkit.” she meowed through kit fluff. As the molly, Adderstep as Sapphirekit had called her, stepped forwards, Abysslight stepped away slightly. She lowered her gaze, seeing Adderstep's unsheathed claws, she looked back up. “Yes. It's the only way to save Nutkit.” she whispered so that Sapphirekit couldn't hear, though her voice shook and she was louder than she'd meant to be.
Sheerkit struggled again, kicking free and dropping on the ground. She saw two strange cats and wobbled behind Abysslight's leg.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Abysslight stepped back as the molly leaped towards her, snarling. Fear filled her eyes, but she blinked it away as Sapphirekit stepped forwards. “Yes. The tom is Nutkit. Don't get too close. I don't want you to get sick too. And the she-kit is Sheerkit.” she meowed through kit fluff. As the molly, Adderstep as Sapphirekit had called her, stepped forwards, Abysslight stepped away slightly. She lowered her gaze, seeing Adderstep's unsheathed claws, she looked back up. “Yes. It's the only way to save Nutkit.” she whispered so that Sapphirekit couldn't hear, though her voice shook and she was louder than she'd meant to be.
Sheerkit struggled again, kicking free and dropping on the ground. She saw two strange cats and wobbled behind Abysslight's leg.
Adderstep sighed, then looked up. "I can help. There is a meeting place only few know about, a place where Syndicate and Clan-ers meet." her words trailed. The term Clan-er was used by loners and Syndicate members, herself a loner once before. She looked up and sighed. "I know someone who might be able to help. There has been a sickness spreading in our nursery and... unfortunately, Sapphirekit's sister has caught it." she said, and Sapphirekit heard it. "Wait, no... she's fine! Mamma said she was... she was fine." he mewed, tears filling his eyes. Adderstep sighed. "Sapphirekit, yes, she will be fine, but you must be strong for her. We have to help your friend." she said. "The name's Adderstep, and usually I'd strike up a deal but this seems to be a matter of personal help rather then just to save someone's tail end. Consider me an ally." she said. "I take it you met my friend, Moonfang. She spoke of you, I can only guess your name is Abysslight. Follow me, I'll take you to the spot where my friend stays, but that's as far as I will go." she said firmly, and grabbed Sapphirekit, beginning to walk in the direction of the Syndicate border.

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Adderstep sighed, then looked up. "I can help. There is a meeting place only few know about, a place where Syndicate and Clan-ers meet." her words trailed. The term Clan-er was used by loners and Syndicate members, herself a loner once before. She looked up and sighed. "I know someone who might be able to help. There has been a sickness spreading in our nursery and... unfortunately, Sapphirekit's sister has caught it." she said, and Sapphirekit heard it. "Wait, no... she's fine! Mamma said she was... she was fine." he mewed, tears filling his eyes. Adderstep sighed. "Sapphirekit, yes, she will be fine, but you must be strong for her. We have to help your friend." she said. "The name's Adderstep, and usually I'd strike up a deal but this seems to be a matter of personal help rather then just to save someone's tail end. Consider me an ally." she said. "I take it you met my friend, Moonfang. She spoke of you, I can only guess your name is Abysslight. Follow me, I'll take you to the spot where my friend stays, but that's as far as I will go." she said firmly, and grabbed Sapphirekit, beginning to walk in the direction of the Syndicate border.
Abysslight nodded gratefully. “Thank you....” she murmured, dipping her head. She bent down and picked up Sheerkit in her jaws. “I'm sorry to hear that your sisters sick....” she meowed to Sapphirekit. “Yes, I'm Abysslight.” she didn't want to spend any more time talking, and she shifted from paw to paw impatiently. She looked around. “We should go before someone sees us.” she meowed nervously.

Midnight Rain
November 14th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Nutkit suddenly let out a loud wail, which was followed by another coughing fit. He squirmed in his mothers grip, his nose running. He kept squirming, almost falling.

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Nutkit suddenly let out a loud wail, which was followed by another coughing fit. He squirmed in his mothers grip, his nose running. He kept squirming, almost falling.
Abysslight quickly set her kits down for a moment. “Please, we've got to hurry.” she meowed, panic filling her eyes and making her voice faster. She gave Nutkit a few rapid, comforting licks. “I know....” she murmured, picking them back up again and kneading the ground, in a hurry to get there. The sooner the better. She thought.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Abysslight quickly set her kits down for a moment. “Please, we've got to hurry.” she meowed, panic filling her eyes and making her voice faster. She gave Nutkit a few rapid, comforting licks. “I know....” she murmured, picking them back up again and kneading the ground, in a hurry to get there. The sooner the better. She thought.
Sapphirekit looked and watched in horror as Nutkit coughed. Just like his sister. "A-Adderstep..." his words were whimpery. Adderstep let him down. "It will be okay, we are almost there..." she said, and picked him up again. (To the loner territory)

LuciPie
November 15th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Stonrwillow let out a quiet purr and nuzzled him as he rested his head on hers. She smiled softly and closed her eyes. She felt as if time stopped, and her ears flattened against her head. She looked up at the stars, seeing the moon. "It's late..." she whispered. I wonder if anyone will notice... she thought.

Aquaheart let out a quiet rusty purr as Stonewillow nuzzled him. He could've stayed like this forever; sitting under StarClan with Stonewillow close to him. The tom felt very content exactly where he was and he didn't want this night to end. His ears instantly perked at hearing the she cat's voice. "It is isn't it?..." A heavy sigh left him as he wondered if anyone would notice his disappearance; unlikely they would though.

monfang
November 18th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Aquaheart let out a quiet rusty purr as Stonewillow nuzzled him. He could've stayed like this forever; sitting under StarClan with Stonewillow close to him. The tom felt very content exactly where he was and he didn't want this night to end. His ears instantly perked at hearing the she cat's voice. "It is isn't it?..." A heavy sigh left him as he wondered if anyone would notice his disappearance; unlikely they would though.
Stonewillow smiled, and closed her eyes.
"Deep in the meadow
Under the willow
A bed of grass
A soft green pillow

Lay down your head
And close your eyes
And when they open
The sun will rise"

Leaf
November 21st, 2016, 10:55 AM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw bounded across RiverClan's territory, heading straight for their border with ShadowClan. There was a sharp tang of the smoke from the fire on her tongue. She turned to look at Mudpaw.

EliteHotDog
November 21st, 2016, 11:06 AM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw bounded across RiverClan's territory, heading straight for their border with ShadowClan. There was a sharp tang of the smoke from the fire on her tongue. She turned to look at Mudpaw.
Mudpaw nodded. Winterpaw came out of a holly bush, and Ebonypaw followed. Her pelt stuck out like a sore thumb against the background of colorful leafs and smoke. Winterpaw gave the signal to go. Reedpaw had taught them how to swim the previous morning, and the plan was to go down stream.

Leaf
November 21st, 2016, 11:17 AM
EliteHotDog ) Ebonypaw looked down the border, spotting Reedpaw and Mudpaw. "There they are!" He told Winterpaw jogging down to them.

EliteHotDog
November 21st, 2016, 11:40 AM
EliteHotDog ) Ebonypaw looked down the border, spotting Reedpaw and Mudpaw. "There they are!" He told Winterpaw jogging down to them. "Can you lead us to the river?" Winterpaw asked when they got there. Mudpaw nodded. "I'll take you. We should go in pairs, you can pretend to be invaders and we could be fishing." Winter paw replied. "Good idea. We'll try to stay hidden."

Leaf
November 21st, 2016, 11:56 AM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw nodded and trotted downstream, making sure not to step in mud.

LuciPie
November 21st, 2016, 03:28 PM
Stonewillow smiled, and closed her eyes.
"Deep in the meadow
Under the willow
A bed of grass
A soft green pillow

Lay down your head
And close your eyes
And when they open
The sun will rise"

Aquaheart moved his head to watched as Stonewillow as she sang again. A warm smile formed on his face as he listened. Beautiful... Wonderful... was all he thought as the she cat sang. He blinked his eyes slowly a few times before Stonewillow finished. "You're an amazing cat Shadow..." his voice trailed off as he stared at her with warm eyes.

monfang
November 21st, 2016, 03:43 PM
Aquaheart moved his head to watched as Stonewillow as she sang again. A warm smile formed on his face as he listened. Beautiful... Wonderful... was all he thought as the she cat sang. He blinked his eyes slowly a few times before Stonewillow finished. "You're an amazing cat Shadow..." his voice trailed off as he stared at her with warm eyes.
"And so are you, River..." she said, and nuzzled him warmly. She shuffled closer to him and layed her head on his chest.

EliteHotDog
November 22nd, 2016, 11:01 PM
@Leaf ) Winterpaw rolled in the mud in order not to stand out. Mudpaw helped her smooth it out. After a bit they got to the bank of the river. Opposite to the fire, it was freezing cold. Water splashed out, completely soaking Mudpaw.

Leaf
November 22nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
EliteHotDog ) Ebonypaw snorted as Mudpaw was covered in the river water. "How do you guys swim when it's this cold? Don't you freeze to death?" He asked, head tilted. Reedpaw watched in amusement, licking a russet paw.

EliteHotDog
November 22nd, 2016, 11:17 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) ) Ebonypaw snorted as Mudpaw was covered in the river water. "How do you guys swim when it's this cold? Don't you freeze to death?" He asked, head tilted. Reedpaw watched in amusement, licking a russet paw. "We think about how high the steaks of our current situation are. And then we realize that now isn't the time for conversation." Mudpaw replied. Winterpaw though for a moment, and then jumped in the river, letting it carry her twice as fast as she could run. Mudpaw ran a few paces and jumped in.

Leaf
November 22nd, 2016, 11:20 PM
EliteHotDog ) Ebonypaw shrugged and waded in, trying not to let the cold bother him. Reedpaw watched and jumped in last, giving Ebonypaw encouragement as he did his best to swim.

EliteHotDog
November 22nd, 2016, 11:26 PM
@Leaf ) Winterpaw turned and watched the fire disappear into the night.

Leaf
November 22nd, 2016, 11:31 PM
EliteHotDog ) "What if spreads to our territory?" Reedpaw asked Mudpaw, scared for their clan. She knew that the same applied for ShadowClan, having heard warriors talking about the fire spreading to WindClan too.

EliteHotDog
November 22nd, 2016, 11:43 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) ) "What if spreads to our territory?" Reedpaw asked Mudpaw, scared for their clan. She knew that the same applied for ShadowClan, having heard warriors talking about the fire spreading to WindClan too. "What does it matter?" Winterpaw started to reply, but Mudpaw cut her off. "What does it matter? It's still your clan if you aren't there! What if it goes out of control and burns the forest down!."

Leaf
November 22nd, 2016, 11:49 PM
EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw nodded. Ebonypaw winced, green eyes flashing with determination as he tried not to let the cold water bother him too much. It seeped and lapped at his fur, making it feel heavier, making his movements sluggish.

LuciPie
November 23rd, 2016, 02:32 PM
"And so are you, River..." she said, and nuzzled him warmly. She shuffled closer to him and layed her head on his chest.

Aquaheart chuckled lightly as Stonewillow nuzzled him. As she lay her head on his chest, he kept his breathing steady and calming. "You are the best cat I know, my sweet Shadow..." He trailed off, looking up at StarClan, wondering what exactly they were doing right now.

EliteHotDog
November 23rd, 2016, 09:52 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) ) Reedpaw nodded. Ebonypaw winced, green eyes flashing with determination as he tried not to let the cold water bother him too much. It seeped and lapped at his fur, making it feel heavier, making his movements sluggish. Winterpaw was having the same problem. Mudpaw would've tried to help one of them but he was too smll. (Were're they going?)

Leaf
November 23rd, 2016, 09:57 PM
EliteHotDog *shrug* we didn't plan this out lol)

Empress Of Evil
November 27th, 2016, 03:23 AM
Suspiciousmindz
Miserypaw closer and closer to the ShadowClan border. He didn't plan on crossing it, but simply walking along it. He needed some peace, away from his loud, bustling clan. He thought no cat would bother him at the border, whether it be a cat from RiverClan or ShadowClan. He sat down beside a small oak tree that lay deadly close to the ShadowClan border. If any ShadowClan or RiverClan cat too, saw him from a distance it looked like he was on ShadowClan territory. Miserypaw settled down into a comfortable position, lying down on his belly. His eyes boredly looked around, seeing if there was anything interesting to study. (Sorry it's short! I find it quite hard to make starters long)

EliteHotDog
November 27th, 2016, 09:36 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) *shrug* we didn't plan this out lol) (You can make a new thread of it and start the arrival. They're only taking the river a short distance. After the arrival we can do a three or four month time skip. Sound good?)

Leaf
November 27th, 2016, 09:40 PM
EliteHotDog I'm not following at all. Arrival to where?)

EliteHotDog
November 27th, 2016, 09:43 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) I'm not following at all. Arrival to where?) (I dunno. Make something up.)

Leaf
November 27th, 2016, 09:46 PM
EliteHotDog *throws cookie at* You want something TwoLeg related or rogue and loner?)

EliteHotDog
November 27th, 2016, 10:01 PM
@EliteHotDog (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=247) *throws cookie at* You want something TwoLeg related or rogue and loner?) (No twolegs, just make something up.)

monfang
November 28th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Aquaheart chuckled lightly as Stonewillow nuzzled him. As she lay her head on his chest, he kept his breathing steady and calming. "You are the best cat I know, my sweet Shadow..." He trailed off, looking up at StarClan, wondering what exactly they were doing right now.

Stonewillow closed her eyes and listened to his rhythmic breathing. "Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we were caught. What we would do, at least if we made it out alive..." she said softly, and opened her eyes. “I mean, I don’t want to think about it but… There is that possibility.” Her faded green eyes stared off as she continued to listen to his breath, his heartbeat. Everything about him made her feel safe, all except the lingering thought of the consequences of her and him being found together. Bucknight and Blazingnight were ruthless when it came to punishments, let alone ones punishable by death. She tried to hold onto the calm feeling, but still, the thought remained. Maybe they could get away with it. Maybe she could try to pull off being a loner and join RiverClan, or vise versa. She became lost in thought and closed her eyes again. Maybe it was worth it all…

SuspiciousMindz
November 30th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Suspiciousmindz
Miserypaw closer and closer to the ShadowClan border. He didn't plan on crossing it, but simply walking along it. He needed some peace, away from his loud, bustling clan. He thought no cat would bother him at the border, whether it be a cat from RiverClan or ShadowClan. He sat down beside a small oak tree that lay deadly close to the ShadowClan border. If any ShadowClan or RiverClan cat too, saw him from a distance it looked like he was on ShadowClan territory. Miserypaw settled down into a comfortable position, lying down on his belly. His eyes boredly looked around, seeing if there was anything interesting to study. (Sorry it's short! I find it quite hard to make starters long)
An ebony pelt streaked the pines, she was finally able to run through the forest. She relished the freedom from the camp and felt the boggy ground beneath her paws. Most cats hated it, but she was just made an apprentice and she enjoyed it. What topped everything off was she could prove herself to Blazingnight. After all, the evil leader was her mentor.
Jinxpaw skirted around a large rock and came to a skidding halt as the sight of an unfamiliar pelt just at the border. Taking a quick moment to think, she took the opportunity to defend her borders and to boast about it later. The apprentice stalked closer, standing a tail length from the border her pelt bristling and her yellow hues narrowed threateningly. "Don't think about crossing the borders!" she hissed at the tom. She made herself look at threateningly as possible, she she had just become an apprentice so even if he did, this other cat could surely overpower her no problem.. That is unless they were the same age.

Empress Of Evil
December 1st, 2016, 03:34 AM
An ebony pelt streaked the pines, she was finally able to run through the forest. She relished the freedom from the camp and felt the boggy ground beneath her paws. Most cats hated it, but she was just made an apprentice and she enjoyed it. What topped everything off was she could prove herself to Blazingnight. After all, the evil leader was her mentor.
Jinxpaw skirted around a large rock and came to a skidding halt as the sight of an unfamiliar pelt just at the border. Taking a quick moment to think, she took the opportunity to defend her borders and to boast about it later. The apprentice stalked closer, standing a tail length from the border her pelt bristling and her yellow hues narrowed threateningly. "Don't think about crossing the borders!" she hissed at the tom. She made herself look at threateningly as possible, she she had just become an apprentice so even if he did, this other cat could surely overpower her no problem.. That is unless they were the same age.

Miserypaw looked up from where her lay, slumped against a tree. He saw a black pelted she cat. An apprentice, around his age and reeking of the disguting scent of ShadowClan. Miserypaw wrinckled his nose in digust. How can ShadowClan cats stand there clanmates with that disgusting scent, Miserypaw thought. As Jinxpaw gave him a warning, telling him not to cross the border, he simply rolled his eyes. "Why would I bother?", Miserypaw asked, looking at Jinxpaw. "I wouldn't want to get one step closer to you stinking ShadowClan cats. You reek!", Miserypaw said in a monotone voice, unsheathing and sheathing his paws lazily. "And anyway, that's big coming from you.", Miserypaw stated. "Seeing you're standing just as close to the border", Miserypaw snorted, though it wasn't a friendly one. It was a snort that said, 'Uh duh'. He had no time for ShadowClan nonsense, he came here to have peace. Not be bothered by an apprentice.

Ever
December 2nd, 2016, 02:00 PM
The marbled tom wasn't completely prepared for the question, therefore it took him a moment to respond. "Well," He began, "I wasn't truly devoted to the Clan when Halestorm and Timberstar were ruling. The two of them seemed to be rather weak and ill equipped for the job. I was planning on leaving, but wanted to wait until I was a warrior since my adopted mother and I had certain...plans. After the plans were accomplished, I was going to leave. " He paused taking a sigh, reflecting how his plans hadn't worked out in the least to what he had been expecting. "Unfortunately, Halestorm refused to make me an apprentice, then when you stepped up and Halestorm disappeared, you agreed to make me a warrior. Once you stepped up though, I realized that you seemed better for the job than the previous leaders."

Blazingnight watched him carefully out of the corner of her eye. She appreciated the honesty that shone through here, it was what she was looking for. The shecat who had mastered the art of deception was not fond of it being played on her. "Thank you." She purred softly, slitting her eyes and giving him a sweet smile. The look was all part of her game. "Look, I think that is a tough thing that you went through. it's hard to stick with something when you don't feel welcomed. I am glad you do now, and I trust that you are a loyal warrior." She said softly, if she needed something she believed she would be able to depend on him now. "We should be headed back, I've another warrior to speak with soon. "It was nice to get to know you on a more personal level she purred softly.

goddess of ducks
December 3rd, 2016, 12:18 AM
Blazingnight watched him carefully out of the corner of her eye. She appreciated the honesty that shone through here, it was what she was looking for. The shecat who had mastered the art of deception was not fond of it being played on her. "Thank you." She purred softly, slitting her eyes and giving him a sweet smile. The look was all part of her game. "Look, I think that is a tough thing that you went through. it's hard to stick with something when you don't feel welcomed. I am glad you do now, and I trust that you are a loyal warrior." She said softly, if she needed something she believed she would be able to depend on him now. "We should be headed back, I've another warrior to speak with soon. "It was nice to get to know you on a more personal level she purred softly.
Rusticash nodded along as the leader spoke. "You're very Welcome Blazingnight." He mewed in a polite tone. The marbled tom may be rude with different beliefs, but he still held manners and respect for others, he wasn't completely savage. He returned a small grin, and flicked his ear and the extra comment. "Alright then, I understand, your a busy feline." He said calmly, falling into step with her again, letting the she cat take lead.

Ever
December 3rd, 2016, 02:31 PM
Rusticash nodded along as the leader spoke. "You're very Welcome Blazingnight." He mewed in a polite tone. The marbled tom may be rude with different beliefs, but he still held manners and respect for others, he wasn't completely savage. He returned a small grin, and flicked his ear and the extra comment. "Alright then, I understand, your a busy feline." He said calmly, falling into step with her again, letting the she cat take lead.

Blazingnight pursed her lips into a tight smile and gave an appreciative nod. "We'll speak again sometime, train hard until then." She said, and touched her nose to his shoulder supportively. Before long they'd be back in camp.

SuspiciousMindz
December 4th, 2016, 01:21 AM
Ever
Jinxpaw allowed the leader to take the lead and followed behind. She didn't trail far and did end up walking with her head lined up next to Blazingnight's shoulder blades. The ebony apprentice had to take the words in slowly now. She didn't know whether this was a test or if her mentor was meaning each word she spoke and they were just going to have a normal conversation. Either way, Jinxpaw wasn't one to hold back on blunt answers or questions. She did mind what her mentor thought, although sometimes she had to push this aside to do the right thing for herself.
"Does this trust simply come from me being your apprentice? Or is this trust developed from that to where you could trust me with your life or with secrets?" she inquired. In her mind, Jinxpaw was asking an honest question. The young feline gave the leader a small side-glance, although with that side-glance the emotions showed in her hues: Pride and shock. The feelings that had welled in her heart from hearing such a praise from her mentor, but she had know how far this trust went in Blazingnight's mind. She wanted to know Blazingnight's real thoughts on her other than her being simply the apprentice she chose to train.
Pushing away the desire to press the dark tabby any further, Jinxpaw turned her attention back to the path they were taking, wondering where they were headed. She was very aware of those things; the direction they were headed, if it was isolated, etc. So far she only caught the scent of Riverclan and knew they were approaching the border. Was this to be a border patrol as well?

SuspiciousMindz
December 4th, 2016, 01:27 AM
Miserypaw looked up from where her lay, slumped against a tree. He saw a black pelted she cat. An apprentice, around his age and reeking of the disguting scent of ShadowClan. Miserypaw wrinckled his nose in digust. How can ShadowClan cats stand there clanmates with that disgusting scent, Miserypaw thought. As Jinxpaw gave him a warning, telling him not to cross the border, he simply rolled his eyes. "Why would I bother?", Miserypaw asked, looking at Jinxpaw. "I wouldn't want to get one step closer to you stinking ShadowClan cats. You reek!", Miserypaw said in a monotone voice, unsheathing and sheathing his paws lazily. "And anyway, that's big coming from you.", Miserypaw stated. "Seeing you're standing just as close to the border", Miserypaw snorted, though it wasn't a friendly one. It was a snort that said, 'Uh duh'. He had no time for ShadowClan nonsense, he came here to have peace. Not be bothered by an apprentice.
"Look who's talking about reeking scents, fish-breath" she murmured, although it was loud enough for the other apprentice to hear. She herself didn't like the fishy scent of Riverclan, nor did she want anything to do with fish or water that was deeper than her paws. Although she became defensive, fluffing out her pelt as much more as she could towards his remark. "I was defending our border and insuring you didn't think about crossing it!" Jinxpaw exclaimed with narrowed hues. She didn't like this felines attitude, although their problems would only stay at this minimum as long as neither of them crossed the border. With her ebony tail lashing, the apprentice didn't seem like she'd let off him or leave him alone. Deep down she wanted to see him wander back off into his own territory.
[short sorry x.x and young Jinx is a handful xD]

Empress Of Evil
December 4th, 2016, 02:30 AM
"Look who's talking about reeking scents, fish-breath" she murmured, although it was loud enough for the other apprentice to hear. She herself didn't like the fishy scent of Riverclan, nor did she want anything to do with fish or water that was deeper than her paws. Although she became defensive, fluffing out her pelt as much more as she could towards his remark. "I was defending our border and insuring you didn't think about crossing it!" Jinxpaw exclaimed with narrowed hues. She didn't like this felines attitude, although their problems would only stay at this minimum as long as neither of them crossed the border. With her ebony tail lashing, the apprentice didn't seem like she'd let off him or leave him alone. Deep down she wanted to see him wander back off into his own territory.
[short sorry x.x and young Jinx is a handful xD]

(That's fine :))
Miserypaw's eyes simply flashed in rage at Jinxpaw, but other then that, he had no comment on her insult. "Like I said before. Why would I want to cross the border when the territory I would then be in stinks of pine trees and whatever else makes you ShadowClanners so disgusting?", Miserypaw snarled, although he didn't get up from where he lay, he simply stayed there, using his words rather then claws. "I mean it's great that you so badly want to defend your border but honestly, your words just make me want to cross it on purpose", Miserypaw said sarcastically. But as he thought about it, maybe he should actually cross the border just poke and prod at the apprentice. He got to his paws and walked closer to the border. Then, almost gingerly he placed one paw over the border. His eyes focused on Jinxpaw for her reaction. He then placed the rest of his paws over the border. Fight me if you want. But you won't win, Miserypaw thought, staring at Jinxpaw defiantly. Stepping over the border was just Miserypaw's way of putting off Jinxpaw and annoying her.

Ever
December 4th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Ever
Jinxpaw allowed the leader to take the lead and followed behind. She didn't trail far and did end up walking with her head lined up next to Blazingnight's shoulder blades. The ebony apprentice had to take the words in slowly now. She didn't know whether this was a test or if her mentor was meaning each word she spoke and they were just going to have a normal conversation. Either way, Jinxpaw wasn't one to hold back on blunt answers or questions. She did mind what her mentor thought, although sometimes she had to push this aside to do the right thing for herself.
"Does this trust simply come from me being your apprentice? Or is this trust developed from that to where you could trust me with your life or with secrets?" she inquired. In her mind, Jinxpaw was asking an honest question. The young feline gave the leader a small side-glance, although with that side-glance the emotions showed in her hues: Pride and shock. The feelings that had welled in her heart from hearing such a praise from her mentor, but she had know how far this trust went in Blazingnight's mind. She wanted to know Blazingnight's real thoughts on her other than her being simply the apprentice she chose to train.
Pushing away the desire to press the dark tabby any further, Jinxpaw turned her attention back to the path they were taking, wondering where they were headed. She was very aware of those things; the direction they were headed, if it was isolated, etc. So far she only caught the scent of Riverclan and knew they were approaching the border. Was this to be a border patrol as well?

Blazing didn't look over at the side glance her apprentice offered, she could practically smell the emotions rolling off her and understood that she knew what her words meant. She nodded her head to the latter of the options the young ebony molly had asked and continued. "The forest isn't what I intended it to be." She started softly, it always tore her up from the inside out to speak or even think on the matter. To feel as though she failed the clan in a way, she just didn't want Jinxpaw to ever make the same mistakes and become indebted to someone. "The start was the ruin.I made a deal to attain my leadership." Her golden eyes were distant as she remembered the ambition of her youth, that thirst for the position. She closed her eyes for a moment and smiled at it because her youth couldn't be pictured without Burdockpool's too. The brown tom who had so quickly swayed her and broken her heart soon after. It had never truly mended, their relationship had never been as perfect and innocent since. "Bucknight gave me my power, he gave all the leaders power. So the clans are indebted to him. But it can't be like this forever." She began, trying to explain with the briefest of details. Though perhaps she was being too vague in her opening, so she gave a pause and finally glanced over at Jinxpaw, watching the apprentice curiously. The dark tabby had no expectation for Jinx to take this lightly, she'd actually prefer the young molly be furious about it. That would make her happier, as Blazingnight was furious at herself for the decision. Though facts couldn't be avoided, the past couldn't be changed, and she knew she needed the future to be aware of the secret past to be able to fix it.

SuspiciousMindz
December 6th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Blazing didn't look over at the side glance her apprentice offered, she could practically smell the emotions rolling off her and understood that she knew what her words meant. She nodded her head to the latter of the options the young ebony molly had asked and continued. "The forest isn't what I intended it to be." She started softly, it always tore her up from the inside out to speak or even think on the matter. To feel as though she failed the clan in a way, she just didn't want Jinxpaw to ever make the same mistakes and become indebted to someone. "The start was the ruin.I made a deal to attain my leadership." Her golden eyes were distant as she remembered the ambition of her youth, that thirst for the position. She closed her eyes for a moment and smiled at it because her youth couldn't be pictured without Burdockpool's too. The brown tom who had so quickly swayed her and broken her heart soon after. It had never truly mended, their relationship had never been as perfect and innocent since. "Bucknight gave me my power, he gave all the leaders power. So the clans are indebted to him. But it can't be like this forever." She began, trying to explain with the briefest of details. Though perhaps she was being too vague in her opening, so she gave a pause and finally glanced over at Jinxpaw, watching the apprentice curiously. The dark tabby had no expectation for Jinx to take this lightly, she'd actually prefer the young molly be furious about it. That would make her happier, as Blazingnight was furious at herself for the decision. Though facts couldn't be avoided, the past couldn't be changed, and she knew she needed the future to be aware of the secret past to be able to fix it.
Jinxpaw looked away, her tail tip twitching as she listened to her mentors words. From the tone in her mentors voice she could hear the heartbreak and she could picture her struggle. This was before her time, many moons ago. It was starting to become obvious that mot of the cats in the clans had never heard this part of the story. A part that Jinxpaw would have liked to live without. Other than Ratnight and Singenight, the apprentice had always thought they had earned their position through hard work. From the sounds of it, Blazingnight had merely cheated her way up, accepting help from another clan. The ebony apprentice's heart seemed to break a little and her yellow hues narrowed. "So you still owe Bucknight for this... power you have?" Jinxpaw spoke through gritted teeth. She really wasn't sure how to take it. Everything she looked up to Blazingnight for had been wavered. "H- How could you let another leader..." Jinxpaw was struggling to find the words. She had stopped walking and was staring at the dark tabby with unknown emotions. She needed to figure this out. Jinxpaw had to know how to change things, how to fix this debt her clan owed Bucknight. "How could you let another leader control the rule of our clan!" she exclaimed suddenly, a cool fire started in her hues now. "Why wasn't this fixed earlier? Why didn't the leaders lash back once you had control of the clans?!" She continued, her gaze unwavering from the feline she thought she knew. Blazingnight hadn't earned her way honorably, or even through a takeover. It was a cheat. Her twitching tail tip had turned into lashing and her claws were casually sheathing and unsheathing into the soft ground as she tried to figure out her emotions. Should she be mad? Upset? Both? The ebony feline didn't know anymore.

Ever
December 7th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Jinxpaw looked away, her tail tip twitching as she listened to her mentors words. From the tone in her mentors voice she could hear the heartbreak and she could picture her struggle. This was before her time, many moons ago. It was starting to become obvious that mot of the cats in the clans had never heard this part of the story. A part that Jinxpaw would have liked to live without. Other than Ratnight and Singenight, the apprentice had always thought they had earned their position through hard work. From the sounds of it, Blazingnight had merely cheated her way up, accepting help from another clan. The ebony apprentice's heart seemed to break a little and her yellow hues narrowed. "So you still owe Bucknight for this... power you have?" Jinxpaw spoke through gritted teeth. She really wasn't sure how to take it. Everything she looked up to Blazingnight for had been wavered. "H- How could you let another leader..." Jinxpaw was struggling to find the words. She had stopped walking and was staring at the dark tabby with unknown emotions. She needed to figure this out. Jinxpaw had to know how to change things, how to fix this debt her clan owed Bucknight. "How could you let another leader control the rule of our clan!" she exclaimed suddenly, a cool fire started in her hues now. "Why wasn't this fixed earlier? Why didn't the leaders lash back once you had control of the clans?!" She continued, her gaze unwavering from the feline she thought she knew. Blazingnight hadn't earned her way honorably, or even through a takeover. It was a cheat. Her twitching tail tip had turned into lashing and her claws were casually sheathing and unsheathing into the soft ground as she tried to figure out her emotions. Should she be mad? Upset? Both? The ebony feline didn't know anymore.

Blazingnight's nose wrinkled at the words tumbling quickly from the apprentice's mouth, fury sparking in her. She took one paw and swiped up, hard. It made contact with the ebony cat's jaw and then up the side of her face. The leader's claws were out no more than enough to cut the skin and get a solid point across, nothing that would scar or cause infection. She then pinned her ear to her skull and circled the apprentice as she continued to tell her story. Her long and thick tail sliced the air behind her, warning the black cat to tread carefully. "You think I took my role easily?" She hissed into the apprentice's ear. "That I cheated the system? No. You couldn't be more wrong." She came to the front on the young cat to stare her deep in the eye as she hissed out her story. Her golden eyes ringed in red were bright as a fire. Her dark striped nose and maw were creased in a snarl and her ivory whiskers twitched around her face. "The clan was weakso, so weak. Leader after leader was dying off or running away, there was a foolish deputy put into place. I lured that deputy from the clan and ruined them in a one on one battle. All that Bucknight helped was watch, two cats from his clan scratched an apprentice protecting Halestorm to get the point across. We shouldn't owe them anything because his help was useless. So don't you ever say that again." The leader then leaned back, her fierce look still clear but her maw snapped shut as she waited for a response from Jinxpaw. It wasn't until she'd recomposed herself and gotten the story straight before she'd continue. Her tail thumped impatiently against the ground and her paw twitched angrily in hopes that the apprentice would slip and she could strike her again to seal the point.
The charcoal leader must have looked silly, her figure so round she was ready to burst, yet so angry and frightening at the same time.

SuspiciousMindz
December 8th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Blazingnight's nose wrinkled at the words tumbling quickly from the apprentice's mouth, fury sparking in her. She took one paw and swiped up, hard. It made contact with the ebony cat's jaw and then up the side of her face. The leader's claws were out no more than enough to cut the skin and get a solid point across, nothing that would scar or cause infection. She then pinned her ear to her skull and circled the apprentice as she continued to tell her story. Her long and thick tail sliced the air behind her, warning the black cat to tread carefully. "You think I took my role easily?" She hissed into the apprentice's ear. "That I cheated the system? No. You couldn't be more wrong." She came to the front on the young cat to stare her deep in the eye as she hissed out her story. Her golden eyes ringed in red were bright as a fire. Her dark striped nose and maw were creased in a snarl and her ivory whiskers twitched around her face. "The clan was weakso, so weak. Leader after leader was dying off or running away, there was a foolish deputy put into place. I lured that deputy from the clan and ruined them in a one on one battle. All that Bucknight helped was watch, two cats from his clan scratched an apprentice protecting Halestorm to get the point across. We shouldn't owe them anything because his help was useless. So don't you ever say that again." The leader then leaned back, her fierce look still clear but her maw snapped shut as she waited for a response from Jinxpaw. It wasn't until she'd recomposed herself and gotten the story straight before she'd continue. Her tail thumped impatiently against the ground and her paw twitched angrily in hopes that the apprentice would slip and she could strike her again to seal the point.
The charcoal leader must have looked silly, her figure so round she was ready to burst, yet so angry and frightening at the same time.
Jinxpaw merely hissed to show her discomfort before straightening her posture and setting herself down with her tail wrapped around her paws. If she didn't look furious or proud before, she certainly looked proud now with her head held high and her hues blazing. She was staring at Blazingnight without flinching, listening and soaking in each word. She allowed the crimson blood to well up around her cuts and soak into her ebony fur giving it a slight red tint. Jinxpaw dared not to complain of the stinging around her face, she didn't want Blazingnight to have the satisfaction of scaring her. Although as her mentor began circling her, she stared straight ahead, attentive and unreadable. The apprentice listened to the rest of the story, knowing now that she had spoken too soon and with not enough facts to back anything she said up. Of course she'd never defy Blazingnight... that is unless she had something to use against her, although her mentor seemed to never allow such a thing to happen.
Finally the leader had sat down, Jinxpaw flicked her ears, focusing her gaze once more on the dark tabby. Nothing in her expression wavered. If her mentor wanted to act cold, so would she. Thinking quickly, she then voiced her thoughts, "I apologize for speaking out too soon. Perhaps I should've waited for you to finish before cutting in," She spoke. At this point it was hard to tell whether the apprentice was being sincere or not. Either way, she didn't give Blazingnight time to ponder on the idea, "I believe you when you say the clan was weak, and you've proven that true since no one dared to take over the clan when Thunderclan and Windclan were overtaken. It says something," She mewed simply hoping the little bit of complimenting would soothe the leaders hostile tone. "I do have a question though," Jinxpaw didn't want to continue discussing the history leading up to this point. She had concluded that simply keeping her thoughts to herself would be the best idea. Instead she moved the conversation back a step, thinking back to how this even started. What was the leader doing telling an apprentice all this? And why now?

Ever
December 8th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Blazingnight was ever so slightly offset by how still the apprentice was. She supposed that she should be proud, seeing the young molly take the pain with dignity and apologizing for her mistake. Though there was something in her equally cold and steady eyes that made the leader suspicious of her, not that she had any real proof to do anything about it though. And Blazingnight was far too attached and affectionate of Jinxpaw to not make her a warrior and watch her rise to her full potential.
As she watched the ebony cat's icy eyes carefully, she was surprised that the younger cat wanted to ask a question. She was simply going to continue with the story, make sure it was known for the future. Though she would allow it, questions were good, typically when they came from Jinxpaw. Ash had always had a rule that she'd upheld to utmost strictness: never answer another's question, only reveal what she wanted to have revealed. The young cat had swayed her from that golden rule however and she nodded her head. Her eyes were curious but cautious as her black ears perked forward attentively. "Go ahead then." She encouraged her, her black ringed tail wrapped around her paws neatly and she tried to relax her pose. Anger was a touch emotion for the dark tabby to let go, though she wanted to be open and give the apprentice a chance to adequately redeem herself after her childish outburst. Suspiciousmindz

LuciPie
December 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Stonewillow closed her eyes and listened to his rhythmic breathing. "Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we were caught. What we would do, at least if we made it out alive..." she said softly, and opened her eyes. “I mean, I don’t want to think about it but… There is that possibility.” Her faded green eyes stared off as she continued to listen to his breath, his heartbeat. Everything about him made her feel safe, all except the lingering thought of the consequences of her and him being found together. Bucknight and Blazingnight were ruthless when it came to punishments, let alone ones punishable by death. She tried to hold onto the calm feeling, but still, the thought remained. Maybe they could get away with it. Maybe she could try to pull off being a loner and join RiverClan, or vise versa. She became lost in thought and closed her eyes again. Maybe it was worth it all…

Aquaheart listened calmly to Stonewillow's words as he steadily breathed, and blinked slowly whilst looking up at silverpelt. Surely if this felt so right, despite his usual stickler for the warrior code, everything would be alright. So long as they stayed together no matter what, then everything would be alright. He wasn't going to let Stonewillow get into trouble alone if they were caught. He couldn't, and wouldn't let that happen. Even if he had to sacrifice his reputation. The only thing that mattered to Aquaheart was staying together and keeping Stonewillow safe. Lifting his head, he gave the she cat a comforting lick on the head. "Everything will be alright in the end. Even if we do get caught. I promise. I'll forever look after you my Shadow..." The tom cat spoke with warmth before letting his head drop to the ground again, continuing to stare up at all the stars. With everything that was going on, and what their leaders were like, the only option he could come up with, if they were caught, was running away. Exhaling deeply, he tried to dismiss the thoughts for now as both him and Stonewillow spent this night together.

SuspiciousMindz
December 11th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Blazingnight was ever so slightly offset by how still the apprentice was. She supposed that she should be proud, seeing the young molly take the pain with dignity and apologizing for her mistake. Though there was something in her equally cold and steady eyes that made the leader suspicious of her, not that she had any real proof to do anything about it though. And Blazingnight was far too attached and affectionate of Jinxpaw to not make her a warrior and watch her rise to her full potential.
As she watched the ebony cat's icy eyes carefully, she was surprised that the younger cat wanted to ask a question. She was simply going to continue with the story, make sure it was known for the future. Though she would allow it, questions were good, typically when they came from Jinxpaw. Ash had always had a rule that she'd upheld to utmost strictness: never answer another's question, only reveal what she wanted to have revealed. The young cat had swayed her from that golden rule however and she nodded her head. Her eyes were curious but cautious as her black ears perked forward attentively. "Go ahead then." She encouraged her, her black ringed tail wrapped around her paws neatly and she tried to relax her pose. Anger was a touch emotion for the dark tabby to let go, though she wanted to be open and give the apprentice a chance to adequately redeem herself after her childish outburst. Suspiciousmindz
"What do you expect me to do with the information you're giving me? There's a purpose to this that I'm not quite grasping and I know you don't just tell these sort of things to just any cat," Jinxpaw didn't stutter despite the stinging in her cheek and chin. She still met the leaders gaze steadily, not really viewing her as a leader, but rather a feline who was sharing a dark secret -- I guess you'd call it -- with her. The ebony feline lowered her head slightly, actually assuming she'd get another claw-filled paw swipe for the question. She couldn't help but ask it though. What could she do with this information? Of course she'd never let such a thing happen to her, but was she supposed to change something or learn a different lesson from the one she was already assuming. The thought filled her hues for a split second before Jinxpaw realized she'd let that happen. Immediately she drew them blank and continued to show no emotion other than her slight confusion. Although another thought struck her and the realization washed over her. "Or actually... better question. Why me?" she asked instead. Jinxpaw was simply clarifying that, that was her real question now. That she didn't need the other one answered any longer. Now the ebony apprentice wanted to simply know why her mentor was telling her this. Why not a senior warrior or perhaps a feline that could possibly take the role as the deputy?

monfang
December 11th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Aquaheart listened calmly to Stonewillow's words as he steadily breathed, and blinked slowly whilst looking up at silverpelt. Surely if this felt so right, despite his usual stickler for the warrior code, everything would be alright. So long as they stayed together no matter what, then everything would be alright. He wasn't going to let Stonewillow get into trouble alone if they were caught. He couldn't, and wouldn't let that happen. Even if he had to sacrifice his reputation. The only thing that mattered to Aquaheart was staying together and keeping Stonewillow safe. Lifting his head, he gave the she cat a comforting lick on the head. "Everything will be alright in the end. Even if we do get caught. I promise. I'll forever look after you my Shadow..." The tom cat spoke with warmth before letting his head drop to the ground again, continuing to stare up at all the stars. With everything that was going on, and what their leaders were like, the only option he could come up with, if they were caught, was running away. Exhaling deeply, he tried to dismiss the thoughts for now as both him and Stonewillow spent this night together.
Stonewillow smiled and layed her head on his chest again. Looking up at the starry sky, she felt the cool breeze run over them, and smiled. She listened to his breath, his heartbeat, and smiled. Slowly her breath slowed and steadied, and she began to doze off.

Ever
December 11th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"What do you expect me to do with the information you're giving me? There's a purpose to this that I'm not quite grasping and I know you don't just tell these sort of things to just any cat," Jinxpaw didn't stutter despite the stinging in her cheek and chin. She still met the leaders gaze steadily, not really viewing her as a leader, but rather a feline who was sharing a dark secret -- I guess you'd call it -- with her. The ebony feline lowered her head slightly, actually assuming she'd get another claw-filled paw swipe for the question. She couldn't help but ask it though. What could she do with this information? Of course she'd never let such a thing happen to her, but was she supposed to change something or learn a different lesson from the one she was already assuming. The thought filled her hues for a split second before Jinxpaw realized she'd let that happen. Immediately she drew them blank and continued to show no emotion other than her slight confusion. Although another thought struck her and the realization washed over her. "Or actually... better question. Why me?" she asked instead. Jinxpaw was simply clarifying that, that was her real question now. That she didn't need the other one answered any longer. Now the ebony apprentice wanted to simply know why her mentor was telling her this. Why not a senior warrior or perhaps a feline that could possibly take the role as the deputy?

Blazignight rolled her golden eyes as the apprentice went on and relaxed her body position. "You need to be more patient." She said softly, and shook her head at the second question. It was worse than the first in her opinion. Her golden eyes regarded the ebony apprentice with an amused air though, the young cat reminded Blazing infinitely of herself. Always asking question, forever curious and wanting to know more, witty and proud. The dark tabby got to her feet and began walking again, wanting to continue her story as they actually made use of themselves with a border patrol too. "Bucknight has a secret weapon, that's how he controlled me. A cat." She started, her voice was already revealing the hints in confusion and unease that she had on the subject. She glanced over at the ebony cat to continue, holding her eyes with her golden serious ones. "He can control minds, get any cat to do anything somehow. And Bucknight controls him..." She trailed off an looked straight again again, her tail trailing behind her body like a thick black and grey flag. "I've though about taking Shadowclan back into our own paws many times. But the time that I did, he sent this ca after me." She closed her eyes at the painful memory. Though she wouldn't explain that part to her apprentice. It was far too painful and far too fresh for her to speak of. The night when the tom had forced her to break Burdockpool's good paw, ruining his ability to be a warrior. "I've tried to think of ways around it, ways to defeat him. But I am at a standstill. I wanted to your help, if you had any ideas. Though I know nothing of the tom's abilities, how they work or how far they stretch. But I needed someone to know, in case I am not always around." She said, not fully believing if the younger cat would grasp the sincerity of that information. Blazingnight always believed Bucknight was watching her now, waiting for her to mess up, to put a paw in the wrong place which would lead to that mind controlling tom returning for her. Returning to ensure the final punishment was made. She wanted to prepare the young cat in case she were to fail the clan, Jinxpaw would be the best next leader. Sure she was young, but the older population of the clan seemed not to fit the cut in the leader's eyes.

SuspiciousMindz
December 11th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Blazignight rolled her golden eyes as the apprentice went on and relaxed her body position. "You need to be more patient." She said softly, and shook her head at the second question. It was worse than the first in her opinion. Her golden eyes regarded the ebony apprentice with an amused air though, the young cat reminded Blazing infinitely of herself. Always asking question, forever curious and wanting to know more, witty and proud. The dark tabby got to her feet and began walking again, wanting to continue her story as they actually made use of themselves with a border patrol too. "Bucknight has a secret weapon, that's how he controlled me. A cat." She started, her voice was already revealing the hints in confusion and unease that she had on the subject. She glanced over at the ebony cat to continue, holding her eyes with her golden serious ones. "He can control minds, get any cat to do anything somehow. And Bucknight controls him..." She trailed off an looked straight again again, her tail trailing behind her body like a thick black and grey flag. "I've though about taking Shadowclan back into our own paws many times. But the time that I did, he sent this ca after me." She closed her eyes at the painful memory. Though she wouldn't explain that part to her apprentice. It was far too painful and far too fresh for her to speak of. The night when the tom had forced her to break Burdockpool's good paw, ruining his ability to be a warrior. "I've tried to think of ways around it, ways to defeat him. But I am at a standstill. I wanted to your help, if you had any ideas. Though I know nothing of the tom's abilities, how they work or how far they stretch. But I needed someone to know, in case I am not always around." She said, not fully believing if the younger cat would grasp the sincerity of that information. Blazingnight always believed Bucknight was watching her now, waiting for her to mess up, to put a paw in the wrong place which would lead to that mind controlling tom returning for her. Returning to ensure the final punishment was made. She wanted to prepare the young cat in case she were to fail the clan, Jinxpaw would be the best next leader. Sure she was young, but the older population of the clan seemed not to fit the cut in the leader's eyes.
Jinxpaw rose back to her paws, standing above her mentor again and continuing to pad a step or two behind the dark tabby. Her yellow hues were scanning the territory around them as she listened to her speak. Though the scold was light, she still took notice of it and noted it for later reasons.
Once the leader had finished speaking and Jinxpaw knew for sure she could speak now, she simply gazed at the dark tabby. She wasn't sure how she felt anymore or how she would respond to such things. "I mean, I'll need to think of something. I don't know if I could come up with ideas for this such thing right on the spot," she replied. She thought back to her early training. Then, Blazingnight had taught her to think on her paws for the best solution or plan, but this was different. Much different. The ebony apprentice tore her gaze away from Blazingnight as the comment about her not always being around sunk in. She dreaded the day that would come, they'd never know how or when and Jinxpaw wasn't sure she'd ever be ready enough to face the clan with a huge responsibility without Blazingnight's guidance. Her chest was filled with mixed emotions now. She felt honored, yet upset, conflicting thoughts crossed her mind as she took in all of the story and everything that had happened within the little time that had truly passed between them. Those emotions seemed to roll off the apprentice. The only time she'd allow it was around her mentor, or perhaps around a close friend of hers. Now, the only thing that left her mind was simply based away from the story itself. "You'll be here when we take Shadowclan back. We'll think of something to do so, together." No matter what happened after this, Jinxpaw was determined to not allow the leader to face such challenges alone.

Ever
December 11th, 2016, 07:57 PM
The apprentice's strong words warmed her heart. She looked over at the ebony cat with an appreciate air, her golden eyes warm instead of icy. It was a rare look that the apprentice had been gifted with on quite a few occasions, one that only a handful of cats had ever seen. Blazingnight hoped that underneath the punishment, that Jinxpaw truly didn't belittle her for the situation was in. Though Ash had been warned that the help would cost her terribly by Burdockclaw. She'd been young and rash, quick to jump to power and claim it. She hoped that the story would help Jinxpaw to not make decisions to quick, though Blazing was still worried about her future and how she thought and reacted to things. The ebony molly had been so quick to jump to the conclusion that Blazingnight was truly indebted to Bucknight, the thought made her uncomfortable. She didn't want to see the young molly fall into a series of mistakes as she had due to impatience. The dark tabby made a mental note to be sure that she had patience before she was made a warrior. Though she pushed that though aside and touched her nose quickly to the shoulder of the ebony cat. "That would be optimal." She said surely, though everything lately had put her more on edge. Especially with the kits, she just felt like everything could be so easily swiped from beneath her. She swallowed her discomfort and continued. "You should have confidence in yourself too." She continued softly. "I'm not telling you these things to burden you. I'm telling them to teach you, not everything is as it seems. You must be patient and calculative throughout your life. Never rash to make an opinion." Her focus was on the forest ahead of them again as she spoke. The smell of the cats across the River made her nose wrinkle with distaste as the refreshed a border marker. Suspiciousmindz

Mango
December 13th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Duskpaw shook in terror at the battle, he wanted to get away. (open)

SuspiciousMindz
December 13th, 2016, 02:56 PM
The apprentice's strong words warmed her heart. She looked over at the ebony cat with an appreciate air, her golden eyes warm instead of icy. It was a rare look that the apprentice had been gifted with on quite a few occasions, one that only a handful of cats had ever seen. Blazingnight hoped that underneath the punishment, that Jinxpaw truly didn't belittle her for the situation was in. Though Ash had been warned that the help would cost her terribly by Burdockclaw. She'd been young and rash, quick to jump to power and claim it. She hoped that the story would help Jinxpaw to not make decisions to quick, though Blazing was still worried about her future and how she thought and reacted to things. The ebony molly had been so quick to jump to the conclusion that Blazingnight was truly indebted to Bucknight, the thought made her uncomfortable. She didn't want to see the young molly fall into a series of mistakes as she had due to impatience. The dark tabby made a mental note to be sure that she had patience before she was made a warrior. Though she pushed that though aside and touched her nose quickly to the shoulder of the ebony cat. "That would be optimal." She said surely, though everything lately had put her more on edge. Especially with the kits, she just felt like everything could be so easily swiped from beneath her. She swallowed her discomfort and continued. "You should have confidence in yourself too." She continued softly. "I'm not telling you these things to burden you. I'm telling them to teach you, not everything is as it seems. You must be patient and calculative throughout your life. Never rash to make an opinion." Her focus was on the forest ahead of them again as she spoke. The smell of the cats across the River made her nose wrinkle with distaste as the refreshed a border marker. Suspiciousmindz
The ebony apprentice nodded towards Blazingnight, understanding what she was trying to do. Now about the confidence part, Jinxpaw would learn that by herself, she was quite stubborn about believing the things other say about her. Whether it's good or bad, her confidence in herself wasn't too good, but she rarely let it show. Her yellow hues switched over towards the border, her ears pricked. Riverclan's territory seemed rather loud lately and new scents wafted towards her nose. "Riverclan has their hands full, I suppose. Many new scents linger around the border right now," she murmured loudly enough for only Blazingnight to hear. [only does this because of big plot going on] She looked back towards the leader in hopes she knew what was going on, although Jinxpaw doubted it. "Anyways," she started up again, looking towards her paws a little more than normal, "Is there anything else we're supposed to talk about while we're out here?" she asked, flicking her tail. Jinxpaw was curious as to what else her mentor had in store. Maybe her final assessment? Oh how she hoped for that. Jinxpaw was ready for her warrior moons, the only moons that really mattered in mind. She had proven herself to her lead, although now it was time to prove herself to her clan mates. To show that perhaps she was ready to be their future leader. The idea still thrilled her. To own such power, although with Blazingnight's story in her mind, she knew she wouldn't want to rush into anything. She couldn't risk something going terribly wrong.

Ever
December 14th, 2016, 07:52 AM
The ebony apprentice nodded towards Blazingnight, understanding what she was trying to do. Now about the confidence part, Jinxpaw would learn that by herself, she was quite stubborn about believing the things other say about her. Whether it's good or bad, her confidence in herself wasn't too good, but she rarely let it show. Her yellow hues switched over towards the border, her ears pricked. Riverclan's territory seemed rather loud lately and new scents wafted towards her nose. "Riverclan has their hands full, I suppose. Many new scents linger around the border right now," she murmured loudly enough for only Blazingnight to hear. [only does this because of big plot going on] She looked back towards the leader in hopes she knew what was going on, although Jinxpaw doubted it. "Anyways," she started up again, looking towards her paws a little more than normal, "Is there anything else we're supposed to talk about while we're out here?" she asked, flicking her tail. Jinxpaw was curious as to what else her mentor had in store. Maybe her final assessment? Oh how she hoped for that. Jinxpaw was ready for her warrior moons, the only moons that really mattered in mind. She had proven herself to her lead, although now it was time to prove herself to her clan mates. To show that perhaps she was ready to be their future leader. The idea still thrilled her. To own such power, although with Blazingnight's story in her mind, she knew she wouldn't want to rush into anything. She couldn't risk something going terribly wrong.

Blazingnight felt a little weight off her shoulders now that some cat other than Burdockclaw had the information of the clan with them. Some cat that could learn from the hidden secrets and really make something of it. Blazingnight knew she'd be in chains as long as she and Bucknight survived.

When the apprentice mentioned the noise, Blazingnight perked her ears. Her fur prickled uneasily. There was an unfamiliar smell, strong on the breeze. It smelled of a clan, the scent was strong so the cats with that scent must be rather numerous. It wasn't one that she'd ever smelled in her life however. Her tail swished behind her with curiosity as her golden ones seemed to glass with apprehension. She looked away and swallowed whatever fear she was feeling, she'd gone her whole life maintaining a state of fearlessness before her clan, she would uphold that.

She had planned on testing her apprentice after their chat, and their walk, if she'd impressed her. Jinxpaw had been a little difficult in understanding the news, but she didn't want to hold back now. She knew she didn't even have to test the apprentice to make her a warrior, and with the sounds and unfamiliar smell in Riverclan she decided upon acting. If Bucknight planned on overtaking the forest she wanted all paws ready. If battle was imminent she wanted Jinx to be a warrior to face it.

"Come with me." She said quickly, spinning to head back into the depths of Shadowclan's territory. "It's time for you to be made a warrior." Truly though, Jinxpaw had just passed her test. A test that was more than any physical test, she'd have to live guarding the secrets of her leader and live a mission to see her mentor's dreams fly and make Shadowclan the most powerful in the forest. "It's well time you earned your warrior title."

SuspiciousMindz
December 14th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Blazingnight felt a little weight off her shoulders now that some cat other than Burdockclaw had the information of the clan with them. Some cat that could learn from the hidden secrets and really make something of it. Blazingnight knew she'd be in chains as long as she and Bucknight survived.

When the apprentice mentioned the noise, Blazingnight perked her ears. Her fur prickled uneasily. There was an unfamiliar smell, strong on the breeze. It smelled of a clan, the scent was strong so the cats with that scent must be rather numerous. It wasn't one that she'd ever smelled in her life however. Her tail swished behind her with curiosity as her golden ones seemed to glass with apprehension. She looked away and swallowed whatever fear she was feeling, she'd gone her whole life maintaining a state of fearlessness before her clan, she would uphold that.

She had planned on testing her apprentice after their chat, and their walk, if she'd impressed her. Jinxpaw had been a little difficult in understanding the news, but she didn't want to hold back now. She knew she didn't even have to test the apprentice to make her a warrior, and with the sounds and unfamiliar smell in Riverclan she decided upon acting. If Bucknight planned on overtaking the forest she wanted all paws ready. If battle was imminent she wanted Jinx to be a warrior to face it.

"Come with me." She said quickly, spinning to head back into the depths of Shadowclan's territory. "It's time for you to be made a warrior." Truly though, Jinxpaw had just passed her test. A test that was more than any physical test, she'd have to live guarding the secrets of her leader and live a mission to see her mentor's dreams fly and make Shadowclan the most powerful in the forest. "It's well time you earned your warrior title."

Jinxpaw felt the unease and tension split the air after Blazingnight scented the air around them. She was right, something was going on, but not even her leader knew what. Unease welled in her chest before she pushed it all down as she didn't want to show it now in front of her mentor. The ebony feline glanced away from the border and towards Blazingnight once more, pricking her ears as she spoke.
Switching direction, she followed Blazingnight back into the territory, her yellow hues lit up with joy at the words she spoke. "Really?" she asked rhetorically, trying to hide the excitement in her voice. Jinxpaw did her best to contain such joy and continued to follow her. She finally gets to become a warrior! Oh the moons of hardships and training were finally coming to an end and she too could start doing her own thing. Perhaps she'll lead patrols right off the bat, have that sense of control over a few felines. That's one way to prove herself to her clan mates.
Now the next few thoughts were based around what her mentor would have her do. A hunting assignment perhaps? Or a scout? Maybe even a final battle? Who knew! She couldn't stay focused for a moment then realized she was doing the wrong thing. Inhaling deeply, the apprentice shut her eyes for a moment and redirected her mind into a state of pure focus. She had to earn her name before she could celebrate. Opening them back up, she seemed much calmer and more focused on getting the task done.

Ever
December 14th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Blazingnight looked over at her and saw the excitement but also the unease. She was a little unnerved by the ebony cat looking unsettled by the quick ceremony, but she'd hoped that she wouldn't be so strict with the rules. Blazing herself had never been. "Look." She said as they walked, everything about the sounds and scents in the neighboring clan had her on edge now. She wanted to be in her nest, curled into her family suddenly. Really badly. her golden eyes revealed a little bit of how distraught she was beneath the thick layers of concealment she wore every day. "I know this feels rushed, undignified maybe. But I don't believe a test is the correct way to prove your worth. What you do with your name and newly earned title is how you prove your worth." She said softly, encouraging the young feline to follow her to the ceremony. She didn't want to drag this on too much longer, plus she wasn't in shape really to test the ebony feline.

SuspiciousMindz
December 14th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Blazingnight looked over at her and saw the excitement but also the unease. She was a little unnerved by the ebony cat looking unsettled by the quick ceremony, but she'd hoped that she wouldn't be so strict with the rules. Blazing herself had never been. "Look." She said as they walked, everything about the sounds and scents in the neighboring clan had her on edge now. She wanted to be in her nest, curled into her family suddenly. Really badly. her golden eyes revealed a little bit of how distraught she was beneath the thick layers of concealment she wore every day. "I know this feels rushed, undignified maybe. But I don't believe a test is the correct way to prove your worth. What you do with your name and newly earned title is how you prove your worth." She said softly, encouraging the young feline to follow her to the ceremony. She didn't want to drag this on too much longer, plus she wasn't in shape really to test the ebony feline.
Jinxpaw looked up at Blazingnight and gave her a swift nod in agreement and understanding. Her yellow hues were calm now and all she wanted now was to get her name. She knew she'd be unsettled by the new responsibilities, but as long as she had someone to guide her for the moment, she also knew she'd be fine. "So there will be no test then?" She asked giving Blazingnight a confused look. The ebony apprentice wasn't sure what this meant. Was the leader just going to give her the name right here and right now? Similar to a 'private' ceremony to put it lightly. No. She wouldn't, would she? she couldn't help but wonder. What was her mentor planning on doing then?
[little short sorry x.x]

Ever
December 14th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Blazingnight shook her head. "No test, I've pushed you to your limits, you are ready to be a warrior." She picked up her pace, eager to return to the clan and announce the newest warrior. She was sure that Jinxpaw would make her proud. "Come, we must make you a warrior properly." She said with a wink to the younger cat, her heart yearning to talk to Burdockclaw about what she smelled in the forest today.
(I posted in the Highbranch for the ceremony, just respond there)

xxShadowcat
December 15th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Nightstorm trotted along the border, overwhelmed by the fishy smell of the Riverclan scent-markers. The young warrior jerked to a stop, pricking his ears as he thought he saw movement towards one of the trees on the Riverclan side. A cat maybe? Mousedung, the markers are so strong, I can hardly smell anything. He sighed, his sleek black pelt dappling with sunlight through the tall pines of Shadowclan territory. He paused to taste the air, blinking as he thought he detected a Riverclan cat nearby.Nightstorm narrowed his dark-blue eyes as he took a pace forward, suspiciously scanning across the Riverclan territory.

Casual Scribbles
December 18th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Frostedflight slowed from his racing pace as he neared the border. He was panting, heart racing, and his eyes darted back and forth in a panicked haze. Rainberry, Rainberry, where is Rainberry? He thought, looking around the bushes. Please, StarClan, let her be okay! He didn't care about that one mouse-brained rule in the warrior code. A cat should be able to love whomever he wants. Frostedflight loved Rainberry, and would be heartbroken if she had died in SkyClan's battle against RiverClan. What would he do then? Frostedflight paced along the border - at least, the lart he was at - searching for the RiverClan she-cat’s scent. I haven't even told her I love her yet!

Lyra

lyra
December 18th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Frostedflight slowed from his racing pace as he neared the border. He was panting, heart racing, and his eyes darted back and forth in a panicked haze. Rainberry, Rainberry, where is Rainberry? He thought, looking around the bushes. Please, StarClan, let her be okay! He didn't care about that one mouse-brained rule in the warrior code. A cat should be able to love whomever he wants. Frostedflight loved Rainberry, and would be heartbroken if she had died in SkyClan's battle against RiverClan. What would he do then? Frostedflight paced along the border - at least, the lart he was at - searching for the RiverClan she-cat’s scent. I haven't even told her I love her yet!

Lyra

The silver colored she-cat ran through the Riverclan territory, scared that a random Skyclan cat might come out and attack. Was Frostedflight okay? Was he harmed at all? All these thoughts ran through her head, making her have a worried expression on her face. She liked, no, loved the tom and would be dissapointe if Frostedflight were to be harmed. Those Skyclan cats seemed pretty vicious during the battle. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Rainberry slowed down her pace and looked around. Surely Frostedflight would be looking for her too? Somewhere along the small trio to go see the tom she picked up his scent. But where? Rainberry asked herself and looked around. She didn't want to talk out loud just in case if there were to be a shadowclan patrol nearby.

Casual Scribbles
December 18th, 2016, 07:19 PM
In his haze, Frostedflight heard a sound and lunged, remembering the battle in his mind. He rolled over and over with her before pinning the she-cat underneath him. Only then did he snap out of it and see that his 'enemy' was actually Rainberry. He froze, eyes wide. A drop of blood from the scratch on his muzzle rolled down and hit her fur. "I'm so sorry, Rainberry!" He stammered, stepping off of her. He blushed, his ears becoming hot.

lyra
December 18th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Hissing as she was being attacked, Rainberry tried her best to get the cat off of her, but failed when she ended up being pinned down by the attacked. After a few seconds and opening her eyes, her gaze widened to see Frostedflight pinning her down. She let out a low hiss of annoyance as the blood drip landed onto her neck fur, soaking down into wherever it landed. Mouse brain! She thought angrily, not wanting to say it out loud. It took her a moment to regain her voice after the small attack, and when she did get it back she hissed," What were you thinking?" She pushed the large tom off of her and stood up, shaking her pelt. Rainberry couldn't believe why he had done that. Maybe he thought she was an intruder? She shrugged knowing that there were many answers to why Frostedflight had done that.

Casual Scribbles
December 19th, 2016, 06:34 AM
"I-I-I'm so sorry, Rainberry!" Frostedflight stammered again. "ShadowClan was just attacked by the new Clan - SkyClan - and they were attacking in the name of StarClan, so I fought with them, because Blazingnight had disowned StarClan, but many of the cats who gought against us fled into the forest when Blazingnight was killed. I was still afraid, and I didn’t check the scent. I just heard a noise and lunged. I'm sorry," he hung his head in shame after explaining. Lyra

lyra
December 19th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Rainberry gazed at him for a moment, sympathy filling her green eyes. Riverclan had also experienced a battle between the Skyclan cats, but she wasn't against them. She was with them. The she-cat despised the cats that supported the dark forest and such. "It's okay. I would've done the same thing if I were you," Rainberry replied, suddenly feeling guilty for accusing him. "We have recently been attacked by Skyclan as well. Or at least the cats that supported the dark forest were attacked."

Casual Scribbles
December 19th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Frostedflight's head shot up at her words. "Are you okay? Did any cat hurt you?" He immediateky asked, the fur on the back of his neck rising in alarm. He circled her, searching for any sign of injury on the RiverClan she-cat.

lyra
December 19th, 2016, 08:39 PM
"Of course not," She reassured the tom, nudging him away. Rainberry herself was also worried about Frostedflight, but didn't show it. Would any other cats find it odd that they cared for each other? She didn't think it was like a normal friendship should be. But at the same time she didn't think it was a friendship. Maybe something more. "Are you okay? And how's Shadowclan anyways?"

Casual Scribbles
December 20th, 2016, 05:18 AM
"Okay," he sighed in relief, letting her nudge him away. "I'm okay, just a couple scratches, nothing serious. The worst one is on my muzzle. ShadowClan is doing okay now. We're recovering from the attack. Blazingnight is dead, and Timberstar and Halestorm have return. I thought they were gone when the dissapeared, but I'm excited that they're back. And you? What of RiverClan?" He asked curiously. He was truly interested in her well-being.

lyra
December 21st, 2016, 09:09 AM
Rainberry nodded, glad that he and his clan were safe. After a moment or two she replied," I only got a few scratches here and there, nothing serious. Should heal in a day or two. The riverclan cats that were injured are fine now. Other than the Skyclan cats coming and all that, Riverclan is doing well. The only thing is we don't have a leader or deputy, but at least we have a medicine cat still.""

Casual Scribbles
December 21st, 2016, 12:12 PM
Rainberry nodded, glad that he and his clan were safe. After a moment or two she replied," I only got a few scratches here and there, nothing serious. Should heal in a day or two. The riverclan cats that were injured are fine now. Other than the Skyclan cats coming and all that, Riverclan is doing well. The only thing is we don't have a leader or deputy, but at least we have a medicine cat still.""

"That's good. I hope you get a new leader soon..." He trailed off. Frostedflight licked a paw and drew it over his muzzle, then licked it again to clear the blood from his fur. "I don't think I'd be able to stand it if you were killed in that battle, Rainberry, because," here you go. You can tell her how you feel, "Because I love you. I know we only just met, but, it's like when something's missing inside of you and, and-" he struggled to find the words to explain how he felt, "and you find something, and the thing that's missing just clicks and you feel whole." He looked down at his black and white paws. "It might take some cats longer than others to realize that it clicked, but when I'm around you, I feel whole. If you'd died, I don't think I would ever feel whole again," He finally finished and looked up at her, at Rainberry. Her beautiful fur accented by the dappled light that filtered through the leaves.

lyra
December 21st, 2016, 02:33 PM
Rainberrys ear tips became warm, and her green eyes looked away. She hadn't known they felt the same way about each other, it surprised her but made her happy too. After a couple of seconds, the she-cat lifted her gaze and looked at Frostedflight. By the looks of it they were both embarrassed, but hopefully that feeling for the both of them would soon turn to relief. "I love you too," Rainberry finally admitted," I'd never wanted to tell you since I thought you wouldn't feel the same, but I guess I was wrong." The silver cat all of a sudden felt a smile growing on her face. "I want to be with you," She continued, her tail tip flicking in unease," But were from different clans, and nobody would approve of it." Atleast she thought. Maybe Gentlemist and Willowsong would be kind about it, but it wasn't worth telling them if Frostedflight truly wanted them to have a relationship. But then she stopped thinking of that. There was no need, no worries.

Casual Scribbles
December 21st, 2016, 03:42 PM
Frostedflight looked up at her, pure joy filling his eyes. Being from different Clans didn’t matter to him. "No one has to know," he purred, nuzzling her. There was a snap in the bushes behind him and he pulled back quickly, pricking his ears. Something snapped again. He whirled and pounced, getting a mouthful of feathers. The thrush didn't even stand a chance, as Frostedflight killed it with a single bite. He let out a sigh of relief since it wasn't another cat. He picked up the bird and trotted back to Rainberry. He dropped it in front of her. "Will you be my mate?"

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:05 PM
Maplefur
Fawnpaw raced unknowingly across the border with her friend, scaring off the prey. (Know any SHC kitties? XD)

Maplefur
December 23rd, 2016, 08:10 PM
Maplefur
Fawnpaw raced unknowingly across the border with her friend, scaring off the prey.

Hydrangeapaw followed after Fawnpaw. She didn't recognize any of the territory around them, but she pushed it off. After all, Fawnpaw was older than she was, so surely she knew where they were. The young molly couldn't tell where they were, as she hadn't been an apprentice for a full moon yet, so she didn't know most of the territory. It didn't help with the snow covering everything, either. "What should we catch first?" She asked, excited to actually be hunting.

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:13 PM
Hydrangeapaw followed after Fawnpaw. She didn't recognize any of the territory around them, but she pushed it off. After all, Fawnpaw was older than she was, so surely she knew where they were. The young molly couldn't tell where they were, as she hadn't been an apprentice for a full moon yet, so she didn't know most of the territory. It didn't help with the snow covering everything, either. "What should we catch first?" She asked, excited to actually be hunting.
(Fawnpaw is only 7 moons XD)
"Hmm..." She mewed, before her eyes lit up at the sight of a somewhat plump starling. "That'll be great!" She exclaimed, crouching down. (We need a SHC cat to find us RC apprentices)

Maplefur
December 23rd, 2016, 08:16 PM
(Fawnpaw is only 7 moons XD)
"Hmm..." She mewed, before her eyes lit up at the sight of a somewhat plump starling. "That'll be great!" She exclaimed, crouching down. (We need a SHC cat to find us RC apprentices)

(Hahah still older than Hydrangea- she's only 6 moons, so she still looks up to Fawnpaw and views her as an older apprentice. Plus she's not the brightest cat xD)

Hydrangeapaw froze as she saw the bird, then crouched down a moment later. She didn't move, instead allowing Fawnpaw to make the catch, seeing as she had seen it first. She also wanted to watch her hunt, so hopefully Hydrangeapaw would have a decent attempt when it came to be her turn.

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
(Hahah still older than Hydrangea- she's only 6 moons, so she still looks up to Fawnpaw and views her as an older apprentice. Plus she's not the brightest cat xD)

Hydrangeapaw froze as she saw the bird, then crouched down a moment later. She didn't move, instead allowing Fawnpaw to make the catch, seeing as she had seen it first. She also wanted to watch her hunt, so hopefully Hydrangeapaw would have a decent attempt when it came to be her turn.
The Riverclan Apprentice prepared to leap, before pushing off with her hind legs, and landing on top of the bird, before swiping it on the neck, her eyes gleaming with pride (Of herself 0 : )

Maplefur
December 23rd, 2016, 08:22 PM
The Riverclan Apprentice prepared to leap, before pushing off with her hind legs, and landing on top of the bird, before swiping it on the neck, her eyes gleaming with pride (Of herself 0 : )

Hydrangeapaw's head shot up as her friend made the catch, a smile on her face. "Wow, that was great, Fawnpaw!" Just wait 'till Frozenbreath see's me walking back into camp with prey in my jaws! She scanned the territory, hoping to find some other prey. "It smells funny here," she commented, her nose twitching.

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:24 PM
Hydrangeapaw's head shot up as her friend made the catch, a smile on her face. "Wow, that was great, Fawnpaw!" Just wait 'till Frozenbreath see's me walking back into camp with prey in my jaws! She scanned the territory, hoping to find some other prey. "It smells funny here," she commented, her nose twitching.
"Thanks!" She mewed, before sniffing the air herself. Oh no... She thought, and froze. This wan't Riverclan territory.,, (ANY SHADOWCLAN CATS?)

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
(Wait, shouldn't this be in Shadowclan territory thread?)
She started to tremble, "T-this is Shadowclans territory." She whispered, fear pursing her quiet mew.

Maplefur
December 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM
(Wait, shouldn't this be in Shadowclan territory thread?)
She started to tremble, "T-this is Shadowclans territory." She whispered, fear pursing her quiet mew.
(No cause they're close enough to Riverclan's territory.)

"Wait... what?" Hydrangeapaw's eyes widened, and she quickly scanned the area around them. I don't think any Shadowclan cat has found us... yet. "Which way is back to our territory?" She hissed quietly, hunching down into a small ball to try and stay hidden.

Silhouettes
December 23rd, 2016, 08:34 PM
(No cause they're close enough to Riverclan's territory.)

"Wait... what?" Hydrangeapaw's eyes widened, and she quickly scanned the area around them. I don't think any Shadowclan cat has found us... yet. "Which way is back to our territory?" She hissed quietly, hunching down into a small ball to try and stay hidden.
She whipped around, helplessness fresh in her eyes "I-I don't know, I'm sorry, this is all my fault!" She whispered. (To think I signed her up for being Med apprentice XD, wait, u leaving now?)

lyra
December 24th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Frostedflight looked up at her, pure joy filling his eyes. Being from different Clans didn’t matter to him. "No one has to know," he purred, nuzzling her. There was a snap in the bushes behind him and he pulled back quickly, pricking his ears. Something snapped again. He whirled and pounced, getting a mouthful of feathers. The thrush didn't even stand a chance, as Frostedflight killed it with a single bite. He let out a sigh of relief since it wasn't another cat. He picked up the bird and trotted back to Rainberry. He dropped it in front of her. "Will you be my mate?"

Rainberry watched as he went and killed the Thrush, then gasped quietly when he put it near her paws, and asked her to be his mate. "Yes!" She purred happily, the cats green eyes shining with excitement. She stood up and nuzzled him, but a thought still hung in the back of her mind. But she ignored it and looked up at her new mate.

Casual Scribbles
December 24th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Frostedflight grinned so widely it looked like his smile could jump off his face. He nuzzled her as she nuzzled him and whispered in his ear, "I swear I will never leave you, even if StarClan offers me their most beautiful cat. None of them could ever be as beautiful and kind-hearted as you," Then he pulled away and licked her forehead gently. (Can you have her shiver in the cold so he can act even more like a protected mate?)

Maplefur
December 24th, 2016, 05:14 PM
She whipped around, helplessness fresh in her eyes "I-I don't know, I'm sorry, this is all my fault!" She whispered. (To think I signed her up for being Med apprentice XD, wait, u leaving now?)

Hydrangeapaw didn't say anything for a moment, mind reeling. We have no idea where we are, or how to get back out of Shadowclan territory. An enemy warrior could attack us at any moment, and they have a right to! Not to mention, we hunted on their territory! Her gaze lingered on the fresh kill that Fawnpaw had caught, before looking back up at her friend. "It's not you're fault, this was just as much my doing as yours," she meowed firmly. "I'm the one who convinced you to come out of camp with me anyways. Come on, we've got to at least try to find our way back before we're caught. Hopefully the snow will help hide our scent a bit and cover our tracks." She whipped around, turning to the direction she had come from- or at least, the young apprentice's best guess at where they had come from.

Silhouettes
December 24th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Hydrangeapaw didn't say anything for a moment, mind reeling. We have no idea where we are, or how to get back out of Shadowclan territory. An enemy warrior could attack us at any moment, and they have a right to! Not to mention, we hunted on their territory! Her gaze lingered on the fresh kill that Fawnpaw had caught, before looking back up at her friend. "It's not you're fault, this was just as much my doing as yours," she meowed firmly. "I'm the one who convinced you to come out of camp with me anyways. Come on, we've got to at least try to find our way back before we're caught. Hopefully the snow will help hide our scent a bit and cover our tracks." She whipped around, turning to the direction she had come from- or at least, the young apprentice's best guess at where they had come from.
Fawnpaw sniffed the air, hoping to catch at the very least a wiff of their clan territory, and begging in her mind not to be caught, and definitely not by a Shadowclan patrol or her mentor, Hollyrush.

Maplefur
December 24th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Fawnpaw sniffed the air, hoping to catch at the very least a wiff of their clan territory, and begging in her mind not to be caught, and definitely not by a Shadowclan patrol or her mentor, Hollyrush.

Hydrangeapaw opened her mouth, desperately tasting the air for any familiar scents. "This was a bad idea," she muttered to herself. "A very bad idea." A large gust of wind whipped flakes into her face and she hunched back, shutting her eyes. "W-we need to get back fast, before we freeze!" She chattered, shivering slightly. She started padding forward, not knowing if she was headed the right way or not, but more so worried about finding some sort of shelter.

Wandering up to a nearby Pine tree, she looked at a dug out hole in the ground besides it. "Looks like some sort of den!" She called back to Fawnpaw. "Perhaps we could stay in it and warm up?" She wondered, though it would be risky. They were still in enemy territory, and could be caught any moment.

Silhouettes
December 24th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Hydrangeapaw opened her mouth, desperately tasting the air for any familiar scents. "This was a bad idea," she muttered to herself. "A very bad idea." A large gust of wind whipped flakes into her face and she hunched back, shutting her eyes. "W-we need to get back fast, before we freeze!" She chattered, shivering slightly. She started padding forward, not knowing if she was headed the right way or not, but more so worried about finding some sort of shelter.

Wandering up to a nearby Pine tree, she looked at a dug out hole in the ground besides it. "Looks like some sort of den!" She called back to Fawnpaw. "Perhaps we could stay in it and warm up?" She wondered, though it would be risky. They were still in enemy territory, and could be caught any moment.
A shiver ran down her spine, curling her bushy tail around herself to try and get some warmth, but that only left her other side cold. Looking at her friend, and nodded, "We could stay here, if we hide our scent..." her gaze stumbled upon foul-smelling herbs that could easily hide scent. She nodded towards them, trying not to gag at the terrible reek, and rolled in them, and in a matter of time,her scent was masked.

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 07:19 AM
A shiver ran down her spine, curling her bushy tail around herself to try and get some warmth, but that only left her other side cold. Looking at her friend, and nodded, "We could stay here, if we hide our scent..." her gaze stumbled upon foul-smelling herbs that could easily hide scent. She nodded towards them, trying not to gag at the terrible reek, and rolled in them, and in a matter of time,her scent was masked.

Hydrangeapaw wandered closer to the herbs. "Yuck," She muttered, sniffing at the plants. "I dunno how medicine cats deal with this stuff," she lowered herself to the ground and rolled back and forth, before jumping to the ground and shaking out her fur. "I hope this doesn't last too long... there's no way I want to clean this stuff off of me!" She shook her head and trotted over to the small den before slipping inside. It was smaller than she expected inside, and she squeezed herself to the side of the wall to allow her friend to come in besides her.

Silhouettes
December 25th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Hydrangeapaw wandered closer to the herbs. "Yuck," She muttered, sniffing at the plants. "I dunno how medicine cats deal with this stuff," she lowered herself to the ground and rolled back and forth, before jumping to the ground and shaking out her fur. "I hope this doesn't last too long... there's no way I want to clean this stuff off of me!" She shook her head and trotted over to the small den before slipping inside. It was smaller than she expected inside, and she squeezed herself to the side of the wall to allow her friend to come in besides her.
She reeled back her lips at the stench, before padding in next to her friend, and sleep pulled her into is grasp.

lyra
December 25th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Frostedflight grinned so widely it looked like his smile could jump off his face. He nuzzled her as she nuzzled him and whispered in his ear, "I swear I will never leave you, even if StarClan offers me their most beautiful cat. None of them could ever be as beautiful and kind-hearted as you," Then he pulled away and licked her forehead gently. (Can you have her shiver in the cold so he can act even more like a protected mate?)

(Sure!)
Rainberry gave her new mate a quic lick on the cheek and then shivered as a cold wind blew. It was weird how cold it could get in just a few days, but that's what winter did. (Also sorryit's so short)

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 05:10 PM
She reeled back her lips at the stench, before padding in next to her friend, and sleep pulled her into is grasp.

Hydrangeapaw laid her head on her paws, shutting her eyes. It took a while, but sleep eventually came and her senses faded.

Silhouettes
December 25th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Hydrangeapaw laid her head on her paws, shutting her eyes. It took a while, but sleep eventually came and her senses faded.
(Should we skip time?)

Maplefur
December 25th, 2016, 08:59 PM
(Should we skip time?)
(Yep)

Silhouettes
December 25th, 2016, 09:03 PM
(Yep)
She jolted awake, yawning. She expected to be snug in the apprentices den, cats still asleep next to her, yet she was in a small non-cat den that smelled foul and yucky. Hydrangeapaw lay next to her, before memory flooded back to the young molly. They were in Shadowclan territory, lost and could be attacked, and they would loose, for they were only 6 and 7 moons. She nudged her friend awake, "We need to find or way back," she mewed, before heaving herself up.

Casual Scribbles
December 26th, 2016, 09:26 AM
(Sure!)
Rainberry gave her new mate a quic lick on the cheek and then shivered as a cold wind blew. It was weird how cold it could get in just a few days, but that's what winter did. (Also sorryit's so short)

Frostedflight smiled and let out a content sigh. He felt Rainberry shiver and noticed how cold it was. The tom looked around. There was a small bush with a little hollow that dipped down into it. The space underneath looked just big enough for the two of them. It also looked warm. "Come here," he told her, motioning to the bush.

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 10:07 AM
(Hello :3) Hollyrush was walking along the border when she smelled the very faint scent of her apprentice Fawnpaw and her friend Hydrangeapaw. Oh no. She glanced around to make sure nobody was there and crossed the markers. "Fawnpaw! Hydrangeapaw!" She called as quietly as possible.

Maplefur
December 26th, 2016, 12:28 PM
She jolted awake, yawning. She expected to be snug in the apprentices den, cats still asleep next to her, yet she was in a small non-cat den that smelled foul and yucky. Hydrangeapaw lay next to her, before memory flooded back to the young molly. They were in Shadowclan territory, lost and could be attacked, and they would loose, for they were only 6 and 7 moons. She nudged her friend awake, "We need to find or way back," she mewed, before heaving herself up.
(Hello :3) Hollyrush was walking along the border when she smelled the very faint scent of her apprentice Fawnpaw and her friend Hydrangeapaw. Oh no. She glanced around to make sure nobody was there and crossed the markers. "Fawnpaw! Hydrangeapaw!" She called as quietly as possible.
Hydrangeapaw slowly opened her eyes, sleepiness evident inside them. "Hm? Is it time for training already?" She murmured, expecting to be woken up by Frozenbreath. Fawnpaw's words registered after a moment and she quickly hopped up, the events from before flooding back. "Yes... which way should we look first?" She asked, staring outside of their makeshift shelter. Hearing a cat call out, her ears perked and she peered through the snow. "Fawnpaw! Is that your mentor?" She asked the other cat, hoping it was. She realized that they had been caught, and would likely receive a scolding, but she was too relieved that it wasn't Shadowclan that had found them first to care.

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Frostedflight smiled and let out a content sigh. He felt Rainberry shiver and noticed how cold it was. The tom looked around. There was a small bush with a little hollow that dipped down into it. The space underneath looked just big enough for the two of them. It also looked warm. "Come here," he told her, motioning to the bush.

Rainberry opened her eyes and looked at the bush. It had some moss in it already, so it should be warm enough for the both of them. Nodding, the riverclan she-cat ducked into there. It was very warm, and so she curled up into a ball but never closed her eyes. "What do you do whenever you have spare time to waste?" She asked, looking at the roof of the small den/bush.

Casual Scribbles
December 26th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Rainberry opened her eyes and looked at the bush. It had some moss in it already, so it should be warm enough for the both of them. Nodding, the riverclan she-cat ducked into there. It was very warm, and so she curled up into a ball but never closed her eyes. "What do you do whenever you have spare time to waste?" She asked, looking at the roof of the small den/bush.

Frostedflight padded in and curled up next to her. He rested his head on his paws. "Usually I just lay in a sunny spot and watch the kits play. They’re cute, especially when they quite obviously have a connection, but can't see it themselves." The black and white tom liked kits. He loved the way some of them puffed out their fur stubbornly when they're told to do something they don't like. He liked the way others shrunk themselves down submissively. He especially loved watching them play together, building tgeir friendships. It was very cute.

shark sailor
December 26th, 2016, 02:40 PM
"Guys, come on, your on the wrong side of the border!" Hollyrush called. She flicked her ears and opened her jaws, trying to scent them. She found a faint trace nearby so she started walking.

lyra
December 26th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Frostedflight padded in and curled up next to her. He rested his head on his paws. "Usually I just lay in a sunny spot and watch the kits play. They’re cute, especially when they quite obviously have a connection, but can't see it themselves." The black and white tom liked kits. He loved the way some of them puffed out their fur stubbornly when they're told to do something they don't like. He liked the way others shrunk themselves down submissively. He especially loved watching them play together, building tgeir friendships. It was very cute.

"Seems like there is a lot of kits," She replied and closed her eyes. Rainberry loved kits. She would do anything for them. But if she had some on her own, that'd be a completely different story. They'd be all over the place and she would have to keep track of them all the time. But she would still love them. "Gentlemist, who is one of my friends, told me she was expecting kits soon. I can't wait to see them."

Casual Scribbles
December 26th, 2016, 03:59 PM
"Seems like there is a lot of kits," She replied and closed her eyes. Rainberry loved kits. She would do anything for them. But if she had some on her own, that'd be a completely different story. They'd be all over the place and she would have to keep track of them all the time. But she would still love them. "Gentlemist, who is one of my friends, told me she was expecting kits soon. I can't wait to see them."

"Usually there are," Frostedflight nodded, purring. "I know they're going tobe adorable. Kits always are." He said in reply to Rainberry's comment about her friend,"

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"Guys, come on, your on the wrong side of the border!" Hollyrush called. She flicked her ears and opened her jaws, trying to scent them. She found a faint trace nearby so she started walking.
She turned, hearing her mentor, and, trying to be 'stealthy,' she slowly crossed through the snow. (Sorry, EVERY time I tried to write this my phone AND computer crashed)

HwangHarin
December 26th, 2016, 09:51 PM
( Yo sis, and Breezecloud XD )

Sharppaw had been walking along the Shadowclan bored, he was on his side of the border, the Shadowclan side, and saw the cat trying to be stealthy

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 09:53 PM
( Yo sis, and Breezecloud XD )

Sharppaw had been walking along the Shadowclan bored, he was on his side of the border, the Shadowclan side, and saw the cat trying to be stealthy
(XD)
The scent of SHC grew stronger, and she whipped around, to see a tuxedo tom whom was the age of an apprentice. Her creamy fur started to bristle, though fear was clear in her eyes and scent.

HwangHarin
December 26th, 2016, 09:57 PM
" Oh calm down." Sharppaw said. " I have no intention of attacking you."

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 09:59 PM
" Oh calm down." Sharppaw said. " I have no intention of attacking you."
She narrowed her eyes questionly, before letting her fur lay flat. "You don't?"

HwangHarin
December 26th, 2016, 10:01 PM
" No, I'm to hungry." He said and his stomach growled. " Oh Starclan." He said and laughed

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 10:03 PM
" No, I'm to hungry." He said and his stomach growled. " Oh Starclan." He said and laughed
She let out a chuckle of laughter, swaying her feathery tail. "Your clanmates won't like the scent of a Riverclan cat on their territory." She mewed werily, checking if anymore SHC cats were there, to be sure no attackers were coming. (She's never met any cat outside RC)

HwangHarin
December 26th, 2016, 10:10 PM
" Ehh, who cares. They will smell me, and yell at me anyway. I'm used to it." He said

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 10:11 PM
" Ehh, who cares. They will smell me, and yell at me anyway. I'm used to it." He said
She flicked one of her ears in amusement. "I'm Fawnpaw," she said, slowly opening up.

HwangHarin
December 26th, 2016, 10:13 PM
" Sharppaw." Sharppaw said

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 10:15 PM
" Sharppaw." Sharppaw said
"What's so sharp about you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to one side.

HwangHarin
December 26th, 2016, 10:21 PM
" To be honest, I have no idea. I understand my sisters name, Shypaw. She is so shy." She said purring

Silhouettes
December 26th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Gtg, Bai! I will probably be in at 7:Something Central time

HwangHarin
December 26th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Okiee )

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 01:37 PM
" To be honest, I have no idea. I understand my sisters name, Shypaw. She is so shy." She said purring
"Why would your parents name you that, then!" She asked, getting in a touchy subject to the tom.

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 01:43 PM
"Why would your parents name you that, then!" She asked, getting in a touchy subject to the tom.

" I don't really know, never asked.." he said. ( he don't have no parents XD)

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 01:45 PM
" I don't really know, never asked.." he said. ( he don't have no parents XD)
(XD) "I better get going soon.." She said, nervously looking back, hoping her mentor didn't come to see her talking to a SHC Cat.

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 01:46 PM
" oh, ok.." he said sadly.

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 01:47 PM
" oh, ok.." he said sadly.
She let out a frown, "Meet me here tomorrow?"

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Sharppaw's ears perked happily. " Ok!!" He meowed

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Sharppaw's ears perked happily. " Ok!!" He meowed
"See you then." She said, before padding across the snow to her side of the border.

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 01:52 PM
"Ok!!" He meowed and smiled

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 02:20 PM
She tuneed around, racing to her mentor through the snow, hoping she didn't smell the scent of a Shadowclan cat on his pelt.

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"Fawnpaw!" Hollyrush exclaimed, spotting her apprentice. "What're you doing over here? Where's Hydrangeapaw?"

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Sharppaw his so the mentor wouldn't see him

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"Fawnpaw!" Hollyrush exclaimed, spotting her apprentice. "What're you doing over here? Where's Hydrangeapaw?"
(She's off btw) Her eyes grew wide, how could she forget about her friend?!
"She's..." she turned around, trying to act shocked as Hydrangaepaw wasn't there.

shark sailor
December 27th, 2016, 05:13 PM
(Ye I know)
"Don't tell me you lost her." Hollyrush said.

HwangHarin
December 27th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Sharppaw could hear then, and he began purring, and laughing at the same time, but not loud enough for the mentor to hear him

Silhouettes
December 27th, 2016, 05:17 PM
(Ye I know)
"Don't tell me you lost her." Hollyrush said.
She scraped the ground with her paw, dropping her head from Hollyrush's gaze.