PDA

View Full Version : Two Travelers

judas
June 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Snackdubbbz
{Since they would be traveling later on I chose to put it here instead of Twoleg place Even though this first part takes place there}
Night walked along her house folk fence. Her pink Collar hug around her kneck,
along with a Pink heart. Her frosty Blue eyes gazed as she looked at a small bird.
I was nibbling at some seeds. Night, being a cat, began to stalk it. Getting close,
as soon as she tried to pounce, the golden bell on her collar shook. The Bird looked up, Night jumped, landing on her back and missing. She hissed, jumping back up to her fence.

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Snackdubbbz
{Since they would be traveling later on I chose to put it here instead of Twoleg place Even though this first part takes place there}
Night walked along her house folk fence. Her pink Collar hug around her kneck,
along with a Pink heart. Her frosty Blue eyes gazed as she looked at a small bird.
I was nibbling at some seeds. Night, being a cat, began to stalk it. Getting close,
as soon as she tried to pounce, the golden bell on her collar shook. The Bird looked up, Night jumped, landing on her back and missing. She hissed, jumping back up to her fence.
Lightning sat in a tee watching the kittypet closely. He laughed and then blinked. His golden eyes reflected the sunlight off of him. His fire red fur glimmered and shined. He sighed and continued watching her.

judas
June 30th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Lightning sat in a tee watching the kittypet closely. He laughed and then blinked. His golden eyes reflected the sunlight off of him. His fire red fur glimmered and shined. He sighed and continued watching her.
Night sat up, flicking her ears. She could here the faint sound of a cat laughing. Night looked around, sniffing as she gazed. Her Blue eyes could catch a cat sitting in a green tree. His fur was fiery, red. She hissed, looking up. "Hey! You! Don't laugh at me! You can't even find a good place to hide with your fur." She stopped, her paws shaking. Night was a shy, timid cat. What if he attacked her? Night Unsheathe her claws, flicking her tail mildly.

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Night sat up, flicking her ears. She could here the faint sound of a cat laughing. Night looked around, sniffing as she gazed. Her Blue eyes could catch a cat sitting in a green tree. His fur was fiery, red. She hissed, looking up. "Hey! You! Don't laugh at me! You can't even find a good place to hide with your fur." She stopped, her paws shaking. Night was a shy, timid cat. What if he attacked her? Night Unsheathe her claws, flicking her tail mildly.
He sighed and said, "no need for violence. I'm just here to roam." He smiled and yawned. He said, "why don't you come with me?" He smiled and stood up, jumping down the tree.

judas
June 30th, 2017, 01:40 PM
He sighed and said, "no need for violence. I'm just here to roam." He smiled and yawned. He said, "why don't you come with me?" He smiled and stood up, jumping down the tree.
Night laid her ears back, glaring at the cat. "I- uh, What? Oh so You would just Stalk me, than ask me to come with you? Well, I. um.." She thought for a moment, jumping down from the fence. Night walked over, looking at the cat. "So... Where do you go? I mean, don't you have a home or something?"
{Ah I love Rping Night, she's so much like me}

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Night laid her ears back, glaring at the cat. "I- uh, What? Oh so You would just Stalk me, than ask me to come with you? Well, I. um.." She thought for a moment, jumping down from the fence. Night walked over, looking at the cat. "So... Where do you go? I mean, don't you have a home or something?"
{Ah I love Rping Night, she's so much like me}
He said, "I just roam around, traveling." He smiled and sighed. "I dont really stay anywhere particularly."

judas
June 30th, 2017, 05:54 PM
He said, "I just roam around, traveling." He smiled and sighed. "I dont really stay anywhere particularly."
"Oh," Night mewed, standing up straight. "So, you don't really stay anywhere huh? That's kinda cool I guess." Looking over at her home, she sighed.
"I-I... I think I might go with you.. they beat me here. I'm not sure why,
I stay outside, and sleep in the basket they want me to..." Night's tail curled,
she looked down, then back up. This cat was different, but in a slightly Cute and Charming way. "Okay, I'll join you. That sounds better than where I am now."
She mewed, looking at the cat. "Wait, What am I saying? I don't even know your name. Oh dear, um. I'm Night, and you are..?" She mewed, looking at the Red cat.

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"Oh," Night mewed, standing up straight. "So, you don't really stay anywhere huh? That's kinda cool I guess." Looking over at her home, she sighed.
"I-I... I think I might go with you.. they beat me here. I'm not sure why,
I stay outside, and sleep in the basket they want me to..." Night's tail curled,
she looked down, then back up. This cat was different, but in a slightly Cute and Charming way. "Okay, I'll join you. That sounds better than where I am now."
She mewed, looking at the cat. "Wait, What am I saying? I don't even know your name. Oh dear, um. I'm Night, and you are..?" She mewed, looking at the Red cat.
He smiled and said, "I'm Lightning." He flicked his tail and said, "I'm sorry about they way they treat you." He dipped his head and yawned, "I might go over to a barn nearby if you want to stay there we can."

judas
June 30th, 2017, 06:51 PM
He smiled and said, "I'm Lightning." He flicked his tail and said, "I'm sorry about they way they treat you." He dipped his head and yawned, "I might go over to a barn nearby if you want to stay there we can."
"A Barn? That sounds... nice actually." Night wondered what sleeping in Hay felt like. She looked down at her collar, Blue berry eyes looked down at the bell. "I think.. I should..." Night attempted to take off the collar, tearing it.
She Pulled it off, scraping the ground and burring it. "There," She mewed.
Night licked her paw, "So your not a clan cat right?" Night mewed, she hoped she wasn't traveling with one.

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 07:16 PM
"A Barn? That sounds... nice actually." Night wondered what sleeping in Hay felt like. She looked down at her collar, Blue berry eyes looked down at the bell. "I think.. I should..." Night attempted to take off the collar, tearing it.
She Pulled it off, scraping the ground and burring it. "There," She mewed.
Night licked her paw, "So your not a clan cat right?" Night mewed, she hoped she wasn't traveling with one.
he shook his head, "im not a clan cat." He yawned and started walking towards the barn. (skip till they get there?)

judas
June 30th, 2017, 07:20 PM
he shook his head, "im not a clan cat." He yawned and started walking towards the barn. (skip till they get there?)
{Sure}
Night looked up at the barn, her paws ached. She had stepped on a stone,
her soft feet were easy to break through. Her paw pad was bleeding, leaving a small track of blood. "Is this is?" She asked, poking her head inside.

Fallpotato
June 30th, 2017, 07:32 PM
{Sure}
Night looked up at the barn, her paws ached. She had stepped on a stone,
her soft feet were easy to break through. Her paw pad was bleeding, leaving a small track of blood. "Is this is?" She asked, poking her head inside.
He nodded and walked in. He looked back and saw the blood. He squinted and said, "are you ok?" He sat on a pile of hay and curled his tail around his paws

judas
July 1st, 2017, 05:24 PM
He nodded and walked in. He looked back and saw the blood. He squinted and said, "are you ok?" He sat on a pile of hay and curled his tail around his paws
"Oh, this?"
She mewed, lifting her paw to show Lightning. "Yeah,
I just stepped on a stone. I don't think my paws are tough enough to take it yet." She mewed, giving her paw a few licks. "It should be fine tomorrow, I just have to be careful." Night flicked her tail, looking around at the barn. Her blue eyes looked over at Lightning once more, flashing excitement. "Wow... I've never been I a real barn before!" She sniffed around, limping as she found a smile bale of hay. Night pawed the loose straw down, making a make-shift nest. "So... Nothing will attack us in here right?" Night mewed.

Fallpotato
July 1st, 2017, 06:07 PM
"Oh, this?"
She mewed, lifting her paw to show Lightning. "Yeah,
I just stepped on a stone. I don't think my paws are tough enough to take it yet." She mewed, giving her paw a few licks. "It should be fine tomorrow, I just have to be careful." Night flicked her tail, looking around at the barn. Her blue eyes looked over at Lightning once more, flashing excitement. "Wow... I've never been I a real barn before!" She sniffed around, limping as she found a smile bale of hay. Night pawed the loose straw down, making a make-shift nest. "So... Nothing will attack us in here right?" Night mewed.
He thought for a moment, "No I believe not." He smiled and moved over to her and said "i hope you enjoy your time." He licked her ear and walked back to his stack and curled up

judas
July 1st, 2017, 09:16 PM
Night shivered as she attempted to cover herself with hay. Cold wind cut through the warm air. She could here the wind howling outside, rain beating on the ground. Night shivered, looking as bright strikes flashed against the sky.
"Hey.. Lightning, I think I wan-" Thunder boomed, scaring the she cat. Night jumped up, fleeing behind Lightning. "I'm scared... C-can't I sleep with you for a bit?" She mewed, shoving her body under most of the hay. Her paws covered her eyes and ears.

Fallpotato
July 1st, 2017, 10:34 PM
Night shivered as she attempted to cover herself with hay. Cold wind cut through the warm air. She could here the wind howling outside, rain beating on the ground. Night shivered, looking as bright strikes flashed against the sky.
"Hey.. Lightning, I think I wan-" Thunder boomed, scaring the she cat. Night jumped up, fleeing behind Lightning. "I'm scared... C-can't I sleep with you for a bit?" She mewed, shoving her body under most of the hay. Her paws covered her eyes and ears.
He yawned and looked at her. He said, "sure." He put some more hay on top of her and curled back up. He closed his eyes.

judas
July 1st, 2017, 10:38 PM
He yawned and looked at her. He said, "sure." He put some more hay on top of her and curled back up. He closed his eyes.
Night stretched out some, laying her body to the side.her back was pressed near Lightning. Within a few seconds, she was deep in dreams. Her mind was focus on the steady sound of rain, consumed by warmth. She shifted, her fur close to brushing with Lightning's. But Night was completely unaware.
{Timeskip to morning?}

Fallpotato
July 1st, 2017, 10:41 PM
Night stretched out some, laying her body to the side.her back was pressed near Lightning. Within a few seconds, she was deep in dreams. Her mind was focus on the steady sound of rain, consumed by warmth. She shifted, her fur close to brushing with Lightning's. But Night was completely unaware.
{Timeskip to morning?}
sure) Lightning woke up and shook his pelt to get the hay off. He looked at the sleeping cat, Night. He smiled and hunted and brought back 2 robins. He sat down eating one of the robins.

judas
July 1st, 2017, 10:49 PM
sure) Lightning woke up and shook his pelt to get the hay off. He looked at the sleeping cat, Night. He smiled and hunted and brought back 2 robins. He sat down eating one of the robins.
Night rolled over, stretching her paws and yawing. Her eyes her still closed, Night rolled, falling off the hay stack with a thump. "Ouch!" She mewed,
Standing, her paw had scabbed over, not bleeding any longer. She looked over at Lightning, seeing the two robins. She walked over, picking up the last one.
She sat near Lightning, taking a bite. "So do we keep moving?" She asked,
flicking her tail and taking another bite. "Could you teach me how to hunt if you do?" She mewed.

Fallpotato
July 1st, 2017, 10:59 PM
Night rolled over, stretching her paws and yawing. Her eyes her still closed, Night rolled, falling off the hay stack with a thump. "Ouch!" She mewed,
Standing, her paw had scabbed over, not bleeding any longer. She looked over at Lightning, seeing the two robins. She walked over, picking up the last one.
She sat near Lightning, taking a bite. "So do we keep moving?" She asked,
flicking her tail and taking another bite. "Could you teach me how to hunt if you do?" She mewed.
He nodded, "we are going to move to somewhere... i dont know if i can teach you to hunt though."

judas
July 1st, 2017, 11:05 PM
He nodded, "we are going to move to somewhere... i dont know if i can teach you to hunt though."
"Aww come on!" She mewed, waving her tail. "I don't want you to do all the work! I can pounce well, see!" She bunched up her body, throwing herself on Lightning. She pinned the tom down, flicking her tail. "See? It can't be that hard!" She mewed playfully.

Fallpotato
July 1st, 2017, 11:08 PM
"Aww come on!" She mewed, waving her tail. "I don't want you to do all the work! I can pounce well, see!" She bunched up her body, throwing herself on Lightning. She pinned the tom down, flicking her tail. "See? It can't be that hard!" She mewed playfully.
He sighed, "alright i'll try." he yawned and started stretching

judas
July 1st, 2017, 11:11 PM
He sighed, "alright i'll try." he yawned and started stretching
"Great!" She mewed, releasing Lightning. She went back to her meal, finishing it off quickly. Night sat up, grooming her fur. "So What's your story? Like where did you come from? Who are your parents?" She asked, licking a paw and putting it over her ears.

Fallpotato
July 1st, 2017, 11:55 PM
"Great!" She mewed, releasing Lightning. She went back to her meal, finishing it off quickly. Night sat up, grooming her fur. "So What's your story? Like where did you come from? Who are your parents?" She asked, licking a paw and putting it over her ears.
He went silent and said quietly, "I was a mistake. My mother was forced to mate with a clan cat and i was born." He looked down at his paws

judas
July 2nd, 2017, 12:20 AM
He went silent and said quietly, "I was a mistake. My mother was forced to mate with a clan cat and i was born." He looked down at his paws
Night dipped her head, "Well... If you were a mistake, you would have three eyes and two tails. Or, four ears and an extra left paw!" She giggled, looking up smiling. "Or you just would have not been born at all. So, your not a mistake. Your just... a cat." Night walked over, wrapping her tail around Lightning. "When I was a kit, I was born in this awful place. There was this twoleg, and he had like, a million cats in cages. And he was always doing things and writing stuff down. My parents were in separate cages, they would talk through the glass and little holes in the walls. And one day, the twoleg got and Order for certain looking cats and my mom was taken and had to have kits with another tom. She hated him, he always tried to flirt with her when she would talk to my dad. She thought he would never take her back after having kits with that mean tom. But when she gave birth, he talked with her through the glass. He mewed more than ever, and so the twoleg got annoyed and put them together so he raised me." She mewed, leaning into Lightning. "He isn't my real dad, even though my Mom used to say I had his eyes..." Night looked down, her blue eyes darkening. "I miss them, a year after I was born some twolegs took me and beat me.."

Fallpotato
July 2nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
Night dipped her head, "Well... If you were a mistake, you would have three eyes and two tails. Or, four ears and an extra left paw!" She giggled, looking up smiling. "Or you just would have not been born at all. So, your not a mistake. Your just... a cat." Night walked over, wrapping her tail around Lightning. "When I was a kit, I was born in this awful place. There was this twoleg, and he had like, a million cats in cages. And he was always doing things and writing stuff down. My parents were in separate cages, they would talk through the glass and little holes in the walls. And one day, the twoleg got and Order for certain looking cats and my mom was taken and had to have kits with another tom. She hated him, he always tried to flirt with her when she would talk to my dad. She thought he would never take her back after having kits with that mean tom. But when she gave birth, he talked with her through the glass. He mewed more than ever, and so the twoleg got annoyed and put them together so he raised me." She mewed, leaning into Lightning. "He isn't my real dad, even though my Mom used to say I had his eyes..." Night looked down, her blue eyes darkening. "I miss them, a year after I was born some twolegs took me and beat me.."
He looked at her and said, "im very sorry about that." He dipped his head and sighed

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 09:09 AM
He looked at her and said, "im very sorry about that." He dipped his head and sighed
"Well what are you going to do right? It's not like you can change the past. It's no use, if you worry about it, nothing will happen or get done. All you have to do is worry about now." Night mewed, looking outside of the barn. "So, now we have to worry about going somewhere else, not our past." She mewed.

Fallpotato
July 3rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
"Well what are you going to do right? It's not like you can change the past. It's no use, if you worry about it, nothing will happen or get done. All you have to do is worry about now." Night mewed, looking outside of the barn. "So, now we have to worry about going somewhere else, not our past." She mewed.
He nodded and got up and started walking out of the barn

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 12:58 PM
He nodded and got up and started walking out of the barn
{How about a River for the next stop?}
Night walked out, sniffing the air. All these new smells surrounded her. Her eyes gazed, seeing birds and butterflies flutter around.
{Short sorry ^^}

Fallpotato
July 16th, 2017, 12:38 AM
{How about a River for the next stop?}
Night walked out, sniffing the air. All these new smells surrounded her. Her eyes gazed, seeing birds and butterflies flutter around.
{Short sorry ^^}
mkay)
thunder smiled and watched her. He continued walking and sighed. Would he ask her? no not yet

judas
July 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
mkay)
thunder smiled and watched her. He continued walking and sighed. Would he ask her? no not yet
Wow It has been long! Lightning was his name remember X3))
Night looked over, Lightning was smiling. He was begining to look... Adorable. His fur like fire, but his eyes were softer. He wasn't looking half bad looking, and he was nice. Not to mention smart and fun. But at sometimes he could be extremly sad, but then again what could you do? It had only been one night, even though he was cute, she would be his mate just yet. Night walked on more, turning to her rushing water in the distance

Fallpotato
July 17th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Wow It has been long! Lightning was his name remember X3))
Night looked over, Lightning was smiling. He was begining to look... Adorable. His fur like fire, but his eyes were softer. He wasn't looking half bad looking, and he was nice. Not to mention smart and fun. But at sometimes he could be extremly sad, but then again what could you do? It had only been one night, even though he was cute, she would be his mate just yet. Night walked on more, turning to her rushing water in the distance
Ph shoot lol) lightning turned back around to look ahead and he sniffed the air. (The plot could happen now and sort for short post I'm on phone)

judas
July 17th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Ph shoot lol) lightning turned back around to look ahead and he sniffed the air. (The plot could happen now and sort for short post I'm on phone)
{Phew! Nothing like spending 2 hours on a role play No one with Probably sign up for! Haha, Now where are we?}
"Is there a river near by?" She asked, flicking her tail. The Black cat purred, walking on. The air was clean, and the sound got closer. Night ran forward, seeing a shallow river. "Cool! The only water where I used to live was in a puddle!" Night purred, leaping in. She laid on her back, the cool water rushing over her. "Lightning! Get in this feels great!" She mewed.
{Okay, I'll work on getting something together}

Fallpotato
July 25th, 2017, 12:03 PM
{Phew! Nothing like spending 2 hours on a role play No one with Probably sign up for! Haha, Now where are we?}
"Is there a river near by?" She asked, flicking her tail. The Black cat purred, walking on. The air was clean, and the sound got closer. Night ran forward, seeing a shallow river. "Cool! The only water where I used to live was in a puddle!" Night purred, leaping in. She laid on her back, the cool water rushing over her. "Lightning! Get in this feels great!" She mewed.
{Okay, I'll work on getting something together}
he smiled and sighed. he walked in the water as the water soaked his pelt. he smiled and yawned. he floated around in the water

judas
July 25th, 2017, 12:55 PM
he smiled and sighed. he walked in the water as the water soaked his pelt. he smiled and yawned. he floated around in the water
Night's eyes sparkled, splashing at Lightning. "You need to wake up!
We haven't been walking that long!" Night pounced on the tom, pawing at him playfully.

Fallpotato
July 25th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Night's eyes sparkled, splashing at Lightning. "You need to wake up!
We haven't been walking that long!" Night pounced on the tom, pawing at him playfully.
lightning turned over and pinned her down. he laughed and got off of her "im not tired im just lazy."

judas
July 25th, 2017, 01:09 PM
lightning turned over and pinned her down. he laughed and got off of her "im not tired im just lazy."
"Lazy Lazy Lightning!" Night laughed, pawing at him with her back legs. Night jumped up, splashing at him. Night pawed at his head, and attempted to pin him down.

Fallpotato
July 25th, 2017, 03:47 PM
"Lazy Lazy Lightning!" Night laughed, pawing at him with her back legs. Night jumped up, splashing at him. Night pawed at his head, and attempted to pin him down.
He pushed her off and shook his fur. He grinned

judas
July 25th, 2017, 06:50 PM
He pushed her off and shook his fur. He grinned
Night fell back in the water, standing and shaking. Her fur fluffed up, "I'm like a puff ball now!" Her short black fur was frizzy. Her blue eyes looked over at Lightning. Night sat on the dry shore line, stretching out in the sun.

Fallpotato
July 26th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Night fell back in the water, standing and shaking. Her fur fluffed up, "I'm like a puff ball now!" Her short black fur was frizzy. Her blue eyes looked over at Lightning. Night sat on the dry shore line, stretching out in the sun.
Lightning chuckles, "its not that bad." He smiled and sat down next to her. he sighed and looked at the blue sky and yawned.

judas
July 27th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Lightning chuckles, "its not that bad." He smiled and sat down next to her. he sighed and looked at the blue sky and yawned.
"Not that bad! Hmp!" She swatted some water at Lightning. Night sat up more, grooming herself. Night swiped her paws over her ears, looking up at the sky. It was cloudy, but the clouds where white and fluffy. "You think It will rain?"

Fallpotato
July 27th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"Not that bad! Hmp!" She swatted some water at Lightning. Night sat up more, grooming herself. Night swiped her paws over her ears, looking up at the sky. It was cloudy, but the clouds where white and fluffy. "You think It will rain?"
he shrugged, "probably." (sorry for short)