PDA

View Full Version : Help with Posting

KingKaiser
June 29th, 2017, 12:30 PM
So when I logged in I saw that I had this message sprawled across my screen near the top of the page.

In an attempt to keep the site spam-free, your access to the forums has been limited temporarily. Your contributions to our forums (thread posts, visitor messages, album submissions) are moderated and need to be manually accepted by a staff member. At this time, you do not have the necessary permissions to use the signature, private messaging, or editing features, but these abilities will be gained upon reaching a certain number of approved posts.

We apologize for the inconvenience but hope you enjoy your time with us!

Does anyone know the approved number of posts I need to reach so I can gain these permissions. Thank you in advance.

judas
June 29th, 2017, 01:16 PM
So when I logged in I saw that I had this message sprawled across my screen near the top of the page.

In an attempt to keep the site spam-free, your access to the forums has been limited temporarily. Your contributions to our forums (thread posts, visitor messages, album submissions) are moderated and need to be manually accepted by a staff member. At this time, you do not have the necessary permissions to use the signature, private messaging, or editing features, but these abilities will be gained upon reaching a certain number of approved posts.

We apologize for the inconvenience but hope you enjoy your time with us!

Does anyone know the approved number of posts I need to reach so I can gain these permissions. Thank you in advance.
I believe It's 20

KingKaiser
June 29th, 2017, 03:23 PM
I believe It's 20

Thank you :)

judas
June 29th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Thank you :)
No problem c: