PDA

View Full Version : Story Time - Someone Stole A Bathroom Door At My School?

Leaf
November 6th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Ok story time!!! So this week at my school during fourth period so anywhere from 9:42 to 11:12, someone in the girl's bathroom broke one of the stall doors and was dragging it out the school gates XD. I was using my bathroom pass to go to the bathroom (duh) and I was walking in the quad and I just hear this loud bang. I got scared and no one else was outside, like the campus security (aka stupid mean yard duties) were either in the cafeteria or office or something I dunno. And so I start speedwalking to the bathroom thinking "Ok welp this is freaky." And I'm halfway there and I just see this one girl start walking out dragging the bathroom stall door with her. I was trying not to laugh but at the same time I was tempted to ask her what she was doing with door. So me being the socially awkward person I am just watched her as she was dragging the door out of the school gates! And then someone in the office walked out and just looked at her. It was hilarious. But then she was dragged into the office along with the door. I'm not sure what happened to her but she probably got either OCS (on-campus-suspension) or was sent home. And that door has yet to be replaced. =^) So yea that was the story. Bai!!!

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 09:29 PM
yeah.....

savage scar
November 7th, 2016, 04:47 AM
Man... That's.... Strange

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 07:05 AM
savage scar Yees

Gusty
November 7th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Oml.. am I the only person who finds this story ridiculously funny?

Brooklyn Trees
November 7th, 2016, 02:26 PM
...Why?... Why would anybody steal a stall door?...

Leaf
November 7th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Gusty No lol
Brooklyn Trees Because life XD

Zan Partizanne
November 7th, 2016, 05:16 PM
XD OMG WHAT

Mango
November 8th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Someone at my old school stole the toilet itself

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Wow.. no comments on that XD

Leaf
November 8th, 2016, 05:03 PM
XD I'm dying

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 11:07 PM

Wow XD. LOL

Midnight Rain
November 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Seriously if she was gonna steal stall doors, she should at least find a place with nice bathrooms lol. This is so random I love it! :rainbowllama: :D :music: