PDA

View Full Version : Support? Please?

monfang
November 6th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Hey, uh, most of you know what's going on. With my dad and all, and those who don't, about two months ago, the doctors told my dad that he has 12-16 months left, which now makes it 12-14. And. it's been stressful, now that my grades re horrible and my teachers have already lost hope. I just need the support of WCO, because you guys have been such a great help and I hope the ones I need most see this. Ray, Luna, Jingle, (Derpple too), you guys have something great here. I love this place :) It just sucks that I'm losing the first man I ever loved and the last I ever will truly love. A father's love knows no bounds, and a daughters heart has it as her ground.

Poppyfrost
November 6th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Moonfang.... I'll pray for him. Even though I don't know your father or anything about your family, I'll still support you in your time of need. I've gone through hard times like this, too. My great Grandmother died last year, as did my grandfather in a fire. Please, talk to me if you need. To. I'm always here for people to rant to. I'll listen, and hopefully give some advice if I can. But.... I'm sorry. Spend as much time as you can with him. Make his last month's worth living. He probably deserves them! :)

doghouse
November 6th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Don't worry. I'm going through something similar. Everything happens for a reason, and we may not know what that reason is, but in the end, the result may just surprise you. Now, I'm not trying to falsely get your hopes up, because there is always a rocky road before the smooth one, and the rocky one always seems like it'll never end, but it does. No road is straight. They always have side roads, or other options. Some lead to rockier ones, others lead to smoother ones, though, they all rejoin eventually. No matter what, enjoy what you have. *hugs*

Midnight Rain
November 6th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Moon, I can't guarantee anything, except that Will support you the entire way. Keep being your happy and silly self. Your dad needs it more than ever now.

mapledash
November 6th, 2016, 09:24 PM
I can only agree with that midnight says here, even if it's sad and everything, you are fine and this is probably all he wants, and if it makes him happy to see you like this then try to be the best you can for him. Be everything you can for him, and when the times come, he will be proud of you, and you can be proud of yourself! Right here, just asking for support is a great proof of knowledge of yourself, and that's a big step most people don't have! Be proud of yourself and make him proud of you! Keep a smile and that just might be enough for him to smile too. Because that's what fathers does.

Hey, uh, most of you know what's going on. With my dad and all, and those who don't, about two months ago, the doctors told my dad that he has 12-16 months left, which now makes it 12-14. And. it's been stressful, now that my grades re horrible and my teachers have already lost hope. I just need the support of WCO, because you guys have been such a great help and I hope the ones I need most see this. Ray, Luna, Jingle, (Derpple too), you guys have something great here. I love this place :) It just sucks that I'm losing the first man I ever loved and the last I ever will truly love. A father's love knows no bounds, and a daughters heart has it as her ground.

*Bumps with a quote* (Also don't listen to xeno, he's angsty)

rubinaito
November 9th, 2016, 08:20 PM
LIke I've said again and again, I'm always here Moony. *hugs*

MaskedBandits
November 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Promises are worth nothing. Honestly, it's true. You can't promise anything, and I can't promise anything. What I can do though, is I can pray for you. Pray to a God I know exists, and what happens is his plan, and it is good. I'm praying for you, Moon. Just don't give up. Hold onto hope. :o

Mango
November 10th, 2016, 09:40 AM
I Pray for him...* tears up*

Do your father proud and try to keep your grades up for him!

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 09:46 AM
I'm so sorry, Moonfang! I'm literally tearing up right now, no joke. I... I've had experience in losing a family member before, and I understand how it feels. I'm praying for him, and I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Tell him that I'm praying for him, and that I hope he gets better. :headrub:

November 10th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Your dad's got my prayers now, just know that even if things don't turn out as well as you hoped, things will be okay in the end.

Just know that (if you are religious) God is looking out for you every step of the way, and he will always love you. If you aren't religious, there's people that love you every day, so don't lose hope.