PDA

View Full Version : LionClan and the Rogues

Brunch
November 6th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Gasps escape your mouth as you come across a hollow. Running-that's all you have known, at least since the age of the rogues started many seasons ago. As a hollow invites you to come closer, you decide to rest your aching paws.Soon, the wonderful swampland meets you, and you are blink into darkness. A voice greets you calmly, whispering in your ear, "Welcome to the new LionClan, do you wish to join?" As "Yes" escapes your mouth, you awake in an even larger hollow, with cats running around, and a small stream flowing soundlessly. Entrances lined the hollow, having cats of all different ages and colors.
"LionClan," a voice calls across the clearing, awakening you from your mystified daze, "StarClan has given us a new warrior, one that will help us defeat the rogues!" So that is what this clan is about? Ending the war with the rogues, who mindlessly kill? "This is your new destiny now, little one... Help us win the war.."

The rogue age started when the rogues over threw the clans, leaving very cat, loner, clan,or kitty-pet, running. A group of cats decided to create LionClan from the old legends, one that would bring back freedom. A very inviting hollow leads a cat that wants to join LionClan, to a giant hollow, that is set up in the normal clan way; nursery, elders' den, medicine cats' den, warriors' den, and apprentices' den. The leader of LionClan, though, doesn't have a den, so that they can be closer to StarClan. LionClan honors the warrior code, and everything in it. They also believe in StarClan and the dark forest, though the DF is normally looked down upon.

Roles:
Leader(Taken)
Deputy(Taken)
Medicine Cat(Taken)
Med. Cat App.(1 Open)
Warriors(Open)
Queens(Open)
Apprentice s(Open)
Kits(Open)
Elders(Open)

Rogue Leader (1 Open)
Rogues(Open)
Kit Rogues(Open)

Form
Name:
Personality: (Tbrpd is accepted)
Appearance: (Links are accepted)
Other:

I will fill out the form for the LionClan leader soon!

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Name: Berrypaw
Personality: (Tbrpd is accepted) kind,helps others, has temper tantrums when alone
Appearance: (Links are accepted) black with grey spots and tan eyes
Other: None

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Name: Torchkit
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: a black tortoiseshell with unusual bright orange paws
Other nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Brunch
November 6th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Accepted!

Brunch
November 6th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Name: Evereststar
Personality: A very loving she-cat at the least, though of course being a leader, she has a strict, protective. Evereststar loves to lead her clan in the battle against the rogues, though she does get worried over the lives that would be lost. A proactive leader, Evereststar always expects things to happen, and she they do, she knows exactly what to do.
Appearance: Evereststar https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/cat-window-18850734.jpg
Other: She is open for love interests and/or a mate!

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 08:35 PM
random question... how many lives does Evereststar have left??

Brunch
November 6th, 2016, 08:37 PM
random question... how many lives does Evereststar have left??
It's not a random question at all! I would say she has about 7 lives left.

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 08:38 PM
thx!! im just wondering because of that one part of your form

slappedpancake
November 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
a big bump 4 everyone

Silhouettes
December 14th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Name: Ivy
Perso: Cold, cunning, violent
Appearance: Frosty white shecat with black stripes, torn ears and a long, curved scar on her shoulder
Other: Is this still active?

Brunch
December 14th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Accepted! I hope this stays active. X3

Shadow
December 14th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Gasps escape your mouth as you come across a hollow. Running-that's all you have known, at least since the age of the rogues starts many seasons ago. As a hollow invites you to come closer, you decide to rest your aching paws.Soon, the wonderful swampland meets you, and you are blink into darkness. A voice greets you calmly, whispering in your ear, "Welcome to the new LionClan, do you wish to join?" As "Yes" escapes your mouth, you awake in an even larger hollow, with cats running around, and a small stream flowing soundlessly. Entrances lined the hollow, having cats of all different ages and colors.
"LionClan," a voice calls across the clearing, awakening you from your mystified daze, "StarClan has given us a new warrior, one that will help us defeat the rogues!" So that is what this clan is about? Ending the war with the rogues, who mindlessly kill. "This is your new destiny now, little one... Help us win the war.."

The rogue age started when the rogues over threw the clans, leaving very cat, loner, clan,or kitty-pet, running. A group of cats decided to create LionClan from the old legends, one that would bring back freedom. A very inviting hollow leads a cat that wants to join LionClan, to a giant hollow, that is set up in the normal clan way; nursery, elders' den, medicine cats' den, warriors' den, and apprentices' den. The leader of LionClan, though, doesn't have a den, so that they can be closer to StarClan. LionClan honors the warrior code, and everything in it. They also believe in StarClan and the dark forest, though the DF is normally looked down upon.

Roles:
Leader(Taken)
Deputy(1 Open)
Medicine Cat(1 Open)
Med. Cat App.(1 Open)
Warriors(Open)
Queens(Open)
Apprentice s(Open)
Kits(Open)
Elders(Open)

Rogue Leader (1 Open)
Rogues(Open)
Kit Rogues(Open)

Form
Name:
Other:

Name:Sunshade
Personality:aggressive,quick to defend and fight,smart alic,smart,brave,sarcastic,goofy,strong,pretty
Appearance:http://www.kkoe.net/de/Content/breeds/ABYSOM/images/somaliruddy.jpg
Mate: open just ask
Other:nope

Brunch
December 14th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Accepted!

Silhouettes
December 15th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Accepted! I hope this stays active. X3
Me too! It's plot is really unique and great!

Herontail
December 15th, 2016, 06:37 AM
(Name: Mottle
Personality: (Tbrpd is accepted) Yay, TBRPed
Appearance: (Links are accepted) Mottled, though he is a tom, is a calico
Other: If he ever gets a mate in the roleplay, then he won't be able to have kits since he's a male calico.)

Silhouettes
December 15th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Can you be 2 kitties? 1 from each 'group?'

Herontail
December 16th, 2016, 05:34 AM
(When do we start roleplaying, actually? Also... is Mottle accepted? :P)

Socks
December 16th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Name: Stormspirit
Personality: TBRP'd
Appearance: Here! (https://www.askideas.com/long-hair-norwegian-forest-cat/)
Other: idk

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Name: Stargaze
Personality: sweet, kind, shows strong hate towards the rogues since they killed her family in front of her, very smart, has a sharp-tongued
Appearance: Boop (http://orig07.deviantart.net/d745/f/2014/065/d/6/the_power_of_three_redraw_by_navycat260-d796o9c.png) (the middle white cat)
Mate: nope
Other: Cloudy there are forms here....

Brunch
December 17th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Can you be 2 kitties? 1 from each 'group?'
(When do we start roleplaying, actually? Also... is Mottle accepted? :P)
Name: Stormspirit
Personality: TBRP'd
Appearance: Here! (https://www.askideas.com/long-hair-norwegian-forest-cat/)
Other: idk
Everyone is accepted! We may begin the role play now! And yes, you can be more than one from each group, but one high rank.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Yay!

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Stargaze organized her herbs in her den. "Wait this tansy us too dry...throw out." she tossed it to the side.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Sunpaw sighed as she woke up.She had taunting memories of when she was a rouge,all the innocent cats she killed,for no reason.She felt power then,but when she saved one clan cat,a kit,her friends turned on her and killed the kit in front of her.They where about to kill her before she ran,she bumped into the clan cats,and they renamed her Sunpaw,she used to be named Fire.Even though to prove that she is loyal she killed a rouge,she was still looked down on,treated like an outcast.

Silhouettes
December 17th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Everyone is accepted! We may begin the role play now! And yes, you can be more than one from each group, but one high rank.
(thanks! I'll do the applications later)
Ivy watched the forest cats, her light green eyes slits in the morning sun.

Brunch
December 17th, 2016, 11:33 AM
(Okay, to add a little bit of drama, Evereststar is going to get a prophecy from StarClan!)
Seemingly sound asleep, Evereststar was curled up on a large ledge that was close to the stars. Dreams scuddled in her sleep, not letting her sleep; a consinquince of trying to sleep near her ancestors. This time, the dream was different, it wasn't as jumbled as the rest had been.

Four, though may seem to still be learning, will save the LionClan from their enemies

Evereststar woke with start, her head aching slightly. What does this mean? the leader thought with a worried expression painted on her face. She kept quiet, though, not wanting to trouble the clan with the prophecy her ancestors had given her.

(I'll need two more apprentices, so if you wish to fulfil the role, PM me!)

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Yes I need an apprentice.

Stargaze walked out even though she wasn't done with herb sorting. She went out of camp to gather some more borage leaves, coltsfoot, goldenrod, and some stinging nettle.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Yes I need an apprentice.

Stargaze walked out even though she wasn't done with herb sorting. She went out of camp to gather some more borage leaves, coltsfoot, goldenrod, and some stinging nettle.
Sunpaw needs a mentor

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Is she willing to be a med cat?

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Is she willing to be a med cat?
No....

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 12:25 PM
(Name: Skyheart
Personality: TBRP
Appearance:*White fur with yellow eyes
Other: If my character below can be an apprentice, can Skyheart mentor her?

Name: Blankpaw
Personality: TBRP. Surprise.
Appearance: Gray tabby with a white belly and clouded amber eyes.
Other: She has cataracts in case you haven't noticed. :P Also, whether she is unable to actually become a warrior or not, I don't mind. Her father is Skyheart.)

Skyheart sat by the fresh-kill pile. "Come here, Blankpaw. Follow my voice."

Blankpaw glanced around, trying to see the white, blurry thing that was her father. "Where are you?" she asked.

"In battle, your enemy won't tell you! Now come over here."

Blankpaw, already feeling hopeless about this training session, wandered to the first fuzzy white blob she saw, which happened to be Stargaze. "Skyheart?"

Brunch
December 17th, 2016, 12:32 PM
(Accepted!)

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Stargaze looked down. "No, little one. Its Stargaze, the med cat. How's your training? Annoying as ever?" she whispered the last sentence in the apprentices ear.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Stargaze looked down.e one. Its Stargaze, the med cat. How's your training? Annoying as ever?" she whispered the last sentence in the apprentices ear.
"Not annoying," Blankpaw told her. "Just frustrating. Skyheart expects me to know where I'm going. Speaking of Skyheart, I need to find him." Blankpaw turned around and headed towards the white smudge by the fresh-kill pile.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Stargaze looked at Skyheart. "Try to be a bit nicer to the apprentice. Ok? Or I will speak to the leader." she walked off.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Stargaze looked at Skyheart. "Try to be a bit nicer to the apprentice. Ok? Or I will speak to the leader." she walked off.
Skyheart frowned. "I'm not hurting or yelling at Blankpaw, am I?" he said. "She needs to know how to find her way around with her eye problem."

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 02:06 PM
She flicked her tail at him. "Whatever." and went into the brush.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Skyheart sighed. "There are kill rogues out there. Blankpaw needs to know how to survive." he mumbled to himself.

"Skyheart?" Blankpaw said, walking up to him.

"You did it!" Skyheart said, smiling.

"Whoopee." Blankpaw said with a sigh.

(***)

Mottle woke up after another night exposed to cold wind. After lying in his mossy bed for a moment, he stood up, sniffing the air for prey. 'If only I could sleep for a little longer, but I don't want to risk getting caught.'

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Sunpaw lay limp,only breathing in the sun

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Stormspirit sat in the sun, soaking up the warm rays, feeling his thick fur fluff up with the warmth. He opened his eyes, looking around the clearing happily. He was happy the clan was thriving, and he was happy no danger was here.
The deputy shook the mane-like fur on his head, he knew it was ironic it looked like he had a mane when he was in this clan, but he didn't choose to have long fur, Starclan decided that. Anyway, the long fur annoyed him most times.
He looked around, he wondered when he would get his next apprentice, he already had trained one, since he was deputy he was required to have trained one.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Stormspirit sat in the sun, soaking up the warm rays, feeling his thick fur fluff up with the warmth. He opened his eyes, looking around the clearing happily. He was happy the clan was thriving, and he was happy no danger was here.
The deputy shook the mane-like fur on his head, he knew it was ironic it looked like he had a mane when he was in this clan, but he didn't choose to have long fur, Starclan decided that. Anyway, the long fur annoyed him most times.
He looked around, he wondered when he would get his next apprentice, he already had trained one, since he was deputy he was required to have trained one.
(SUNPAW PLZ she has no mentor)
Sunpaw glanced at Stormspirit,even though she was new,at least she knew one cats name,she admired his bravery and yes,even his lion main.

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(SUNPAW PLZ she has no mentor)
Sunpaw glanced at Stormspirit,even though she was new,at least she knew one cats name,she admired his bravery and yes,even his lion main.

(Sunpaw can be his apprentice.)

The tom spotted Sunpaw, offering a kind smile to the young one. He loved younger cats, they were full of potential, most not knowing the fearful world beyond the camp. "How are you today Sunpaw?" He asked.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 07:15 PM
(Sunpaw can be his apprentice.)

The tom spotted Sunpaw, offering a kind smile to the young one. He loved younger cats, they were full of potential, most not knowing the fearful world beyond the camp. "How are you today Sunpaw?" He asked.
(Sunpaw was originally a rouge and after she saved a clan kit,she almost got killed by her friend rouges and she came here and instead of fire she was renamed Sunpaw,thought she killed a rouge to show her loyalty,some of the clan still treats her like one)
Sunpaw padded over to the tom "Hi Stormspirit"she meowed

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 07:24 PM
(Sunpaw was originally a rouge and after she saved a clan kit,she almost got killed by her friend rouges and she came here and instead of fire she was renamed Sunpaw,thought she killed a rouge to show her loyalty,some of the clan still treats her like one)
Sunpaw padded over to the tom "Hi Stormspirit"she meowed

"You're growing into a fine clan cat!" He commented, nodding at the smaller cat. "Are you enjoying the clan?"

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 07:31 PM
"You're growing into a fine clan cat!" He commented, nodding at the smaller cat. "Are you enjoying the clan?"
"Yes,it is quite different though,but more fair,and weird.."she looked around "When I was a rouge,our leader would fight for domonince,not ask for starclan.."then she thought 'Do I believe in starclan?

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Stargaze gathered some tansy when a rogue approached her. "Hello." she said to the Tom. "Why are you here?" The rogue replied saying, "We want you." and then rogues fell from the trees and sutounded her. "HELP!" the med cat yelled. The rogue smiled. "Perfect. Just what we wanted." Stargaze looked back at the rogue. "DONT COME TO MY CALL." she yelled. She went into a battle stance but then the rogues beat her then took her By the scruff and dragged her into the underbrush.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Stargaze gathered some tansy when a rogue approached her. "Hello." she said to the Tom. "Why are you here?" The rogue replied saying, "We want you." and then rogues fell from the trees and sutounded her. "HELP!" the med cat yelled. The rogue smiled. "Perfect. Just what we wanted." Stargaze looked back at the rogue. "DONT COME TO MY CALL." she yelled. She went into a battle stance but then the rogues beat her then took her By the scruff and dragged her into the underbrush.
(Do you want someone to come rescue Stargaze, or is she going to deal with this herself?)

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"Yes,it is quite different though,but more fair,and weird.."she looked around "When I was a rouge,our leader would fight for domonince,not ask for starclan.."then she thought 'Do I believe in starclan?

He shook his head. "I wouldn't be able to live like that. I was raised with Starclan. Our ancestors are there, they give lives to our leader, they know our destiny, they warn us of trouble and are always kind and forgiving." He said, looking at the sky, even though silverpelt wasn't there, he still felt as close to the stars as if it was night.

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 07:51 PM
(she's going to disappear and the rogues are going to weaken Lionclan by making sure that they die out from sickness because their med cat is gone so...yea. The rogues are going to keep her captive just because. You can save her if you want or not.)

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:07 PM
He shook his head. "I wouldn't be able to live like that. I was raised with Starclan. Our ancestors are there, they give lives to our leader, they know our destiny, they warn us of trouble and are always kind and forgiving." He said, looking at the sky, even though silverpelt wasn't there, he still felt as close to the stars as if it was night.
'I think I do'she thought "That sounds amazing..your lucky you have this life..I'm currently being hunted down by my own pack.."She trailed off "But they are not my own pack anymore,or clan as you say,this is my clan."She said forgetting that her mentor was right infront of her

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 08:18 PM
'I think I do'she thought "That sounds amazing..your lucky you have this life..I'm currently being hunted down by my own pack.."She trailed off "But they are not my own pack anymore,or clan as you say,this is my clan."She said forgetting that her mentor was right infront of her

He let out a kind chuckle. "You're right, this is your clan now, and we are proud to have you." He gave her a friendly lick on the head, to show that he was happy she was in the clan. "You can forget about that old 'pack' of yours, young one."

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Mottle perked up. He scented cats... rogues and... a clan cat. He quickly ran to catch up with the rogues. This was definitely something he wouldn't miss.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:19 PM
He let out a kind chuckle. "You're right, this is your clan now, and we are proud to have you." He gave her a friendly lick on the head, to show that he was happy she was in the clan. "You can forget about that old 'pack' of yours, young one."
She shook her head getting out of her gaze and she felt her face get hot in embarrassment "Yes sir."She meowed "Any training today?"

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:22 PM
The rogue walked on while the other rogues dragged her. "Your quite a treat. You came just in time." he said. Stargaze looked at him tiredly. "Don't give me that look or I'll claw your face." he said. She looked down, brain feeling like mud.

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 08:29 PM
She shook her head getting out of her gaze and she felt her face get hot in embarrassment "Yes sir."She meowed "Any training today?"

He chuckled again. "I think some battle training will do some good." He said when he regained his more serious tone. "You can go ahead and i'll meet you there in a minute." He nodded towards the camp entrance.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 08:32 PM
The rogue walked on while the other rogues dragged her. "Your quite a treat. You came just in time." he said. Stargaze looked at him tiredly. "Don't give me that look or I'll claw your face." he said. She looked down, brain feeling like mud.
Mottle finally caught up to the rogues. "That's not a very logical choice, clan cat," he said. "A medicine cat, fighting against a patrol of rogues meant to kill?" He spoke as if he was a know-it-all, but his eyes showed no emotion.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:36 PM
He chuckled again. "I think some battle training will do some good." He said when he regained his more serious tone. "You can go ahead and i'll meet you there in a minute." He nodded towards the camp entrance.
Sunpaw nodded (lets have some rouge action XD)as she got to the training hollow she herd growling and she spun to see her own sister,(Shade:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/13/5e/bc/135ebc164f92e536b398027f4de9556d.jpg )"You traitor!You and me where going to kill Dark (their father leader) and rule the pack!But you let your heart turn to mush,we used to have fun killing these useless and weak clan cats,Fire,or Shall I say Sunpaw?Is that it?For your turning on me I WILL kill you!"Shade said as she leaped on her sister Fi-Sunpaw

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:37 PM
The rogue looked back. "Well well well...looks like we have a friend. Attack him." the other 4 rogues attacked Little and the main rogue picked up the med cat and dragged her at a walking speed away from the battle.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 08:39 PM
The rogue looked back. "Well well well...looks like we have a friend. Attack him." the other 4 rogues attacked Little and the main rogue picked up the med cat and dragged her at a walking speed away from the battle.
(Who's Little?)

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:42 PM
NOOO! The autocorrect strikes again! It was supposed to say Mottle not Little sorry.

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Sunpaw nodded (lets have some rouge action XD)as she got to the training hollow she herd growling and she spun to see her own sister,(Shade:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/13/5e/bc/135ebc164f92e536b398027f4de9556d.jpg )"You traitor!You and me where going to kill Dark (their father leader) and rule the pack!But you let your heart turn to mush,we used to have fun killing these useless and weak clan cats,Fire,or Shall I say Sunpaw?Is that it?For your turning on me I WILL kill you!"Shade said as she leaped on her sister Fi-Sunpaw

Stormspirit had spent a few moments still in the clan checking up on things and making sure the patrol was formed. He didn't want to take too long so he finished his business as quick as he could.
When he finally left the camp, he padded quickly through the woods as to not keep his apprentice waiting any longer.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 08:44 PM
NOOO! The autocorrect strikes again! It was supposed to say Mottle not Little sorry.
(CURSE YOU AUTOCORREEEEEECT)

Mottle leapt out of the way in an attempt to evade the rogues. "Excuse me, but, for your information, I am also a rogue." he told the attacking rogues once he landed.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Stormspirit had spent a few moments still in the clan checking up on things and making sure the patrol was formed. He didn't want to take too long so he finished his business as quick as he could.
When he finally left the camp, he padded quickly through the woods as to not keep his apprentice waiting any longer.
Sunpaw yowled as she fought back to her own sister.Without noticing Sjade whine "I can't do this,I can't follow Darks rules,I can't kill you!" Sunpaw kept on slashing.(Hope someone saves sunpaw from killing Shade)

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 08:48 PM
(my battery is nearly dead... *sobs* I have a few minutes left....)

The rogues got up and attacked again. The main rogue (let's call him Tommy) dragged Stargaze past the training grove. "Keep it up, Shade!" then he walked on. Star was out of sight now, but a scent trail was left behind. The rogue was to distracted to notice, because he was grooming his ego.

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Sunpaw yowled as she fought back to her own sister.Without noticing Sjade whine "I can't do this,I can't follow Darks rules,I can't kill you!" Sunpaw kept on slashing.(Hope someone saves sunpaw from killing Shade)

Stormspirit heard the yowl and broke into a run. His large paws bringing up leaves as he ran. As he reached the hollow, he didn't stop to look but jumped and landed in front of the fighting cats. His eyes glared at the unknown cat fighting with his apprentice. He grabbed the smaller black cat by the scruff and yanked her off Sunpaw.

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 08:54 PM
The rogues got up and attacked again. The main rogue (let's call him Tommy) dragged Stargaze past the training grove. "Keep it up, Shade!" then he walked on. Star was out of sight now, but a scent trail was left behind. The rogue was to distracted to notice, because he was grooming his ego.
(Tommy. Beautiful name. :P)

Mottle jumped out of the way. "Tommy, you better call off your cats if you have any ounce of sense!" he shouted, jumping from branch to branch so the rogue could hear him better. "You should know that more members mean more strenght. Attacking your own helpers isn't'... what's the word? Oh yeah, smart."

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Stormspirit heard the yowl and broke into a run. His large paws bringing up leaves as he ran. As he reached the hollow, he didn't stop to look but jumped and landed in front of the fighting cats. His eyes glared at the unknown cat fighting with his apprentice. He grabbed the smaller black cat by the scruff and yanked her off Sunpaw.
Sunpaw was panting and so was he sister Shade.Shade meowed "I'm sorry that I hurt you Sunpaw,the clan taught you well,"Shade was bleeding out "I love you sister."Her eyes started to grow lifeless.Sunpaw stood there and her eyes where filled with sorrow "Shade..."She buried her muzzle in her mentors pelt."

Herontail
December 17th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sunpaw was panting and so was he sister Shade.Shade meowed "I'm sorry that I hurt you Sunpaw,the clan taught you well,"Shade was bleeding out "I love you sister."Her eyes started to grow lifeless.Sunpaw stood there and her eyes where filled with sorrow "Shade..."She buried her muzzle in her mentors pelt."
(RIP random rogue.)

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 09:04 PM

Stormspirit's eyes were sad as he looked at his apprentice mourn, his heart felt like he should weep with the younger one but he didn't feel sorrow. He ducked his head and touched his nose to Sunpaw's head in a comforting manner.

Shadow
December 17th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Stormspirit's eyes were sad as he looked at his apprentice mourn, his heart felt like he should weep with the younger one but he didn't feel sorrow. He ducked his head and touched his nose to Sunpaw's head in a comforting manner.
(Wow just realized how corny my last post was XD )
Sunpaw sighed "She told me she couldn't kill me and I killed her.."she sat there staring into space

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 10:37 AM
(Tommy. Beautiful name. :P)

Mottle jumped out of the way. "Tommy, you better call off your cats if you have any ounce of sense!" he shouted, jumping from branch to branch so the rogue could hear him better. "You should know that more members mean more strenght. Attacking your own helpers isn't'... what's the word? Oh yeah, smart."
(i have him a name so that I wouldn't be calling him the main rogue or something)
Tommy looked around but didn't see Mottle (nearly about to autocorrect...) so he said. "Howcha escape my helpers? Whatever. I'll deal with you myself." he dropped Stargaze with a small thunk. "Ugh....ow...." she mumbled, eyes closed. Tommy went into battle stance. "Those were the weakest helpers anyways." he scoffed.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 11:46 AM
(i have him a name so that I wouldn't be calling him the main rogue or something)
Tommy looked around but didn't see Mottle (nearly about to autocorrect...) so he said. "Howcha escape my helpers? Whatever. I'll deal with you myself." he dropped Stargaze with a small thunk. "Ugh....ow...." she mumbled, eyes closed. Tommy went into battle stance. "Those were the weakest helpers anyways." he scoffed.
"What, you got something against me?" Mottle remained up on his branch, still speaking calmly. "We're both rogues, aren't we? I never provoked you in any way."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 01:02 PM
"I-we want the whole land to ourselves. You-you Clan," he spat the word out like it was poison. "Are in my way of control. You have peace, happiness, love, just gross!" he said. Stargaze looked at Tommy then Tommy whacked her face until she tried to squirm away. "Don't look around." he ordered at her.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"I-we want the whole land to ourselves. You-you Clan," he spat the word out like it was poison. "Are in my way of control. You have peace, happiness, love, just gross!" he said. Stargaze looked at Tommy then Tommy whacked her face until she tried to squirm away. "Don't look around." he ordered at her.
(Mottle's a rogue.)

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 01:53 PM
(oh.)

Tommy looked at him. "Prove your loyalty. Jacob said that you were plotting against me so to prove your loyalty, carry this cat." he kicked Stargaze and she let out a grunt.

Shadow
December 18th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Bump for socks

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Herontail

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 02:08 PM
(oh.)

Tommy looked at him. "Prove your loyalty. Jacob said that you were plotting against me so to prove your loyalty, carry this cat." he kicked Stargaze and she let out a grunt.
"Now, what kind of stupid idea is that?" Mottle joked, jumping down from the tree and grabbing the medicine cat's struff. "Now, catch me up, Tommy. Where are we bringing this clan cat?" he said through fur.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:11 PM
"To camp." was Tommy's reply. "We're keeping her prisoner. She will help get us stronger and eventually defeat LionClan."

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 02:12 PM
"To camp." was Tommy's reply. "We're keeping her prisoner. She will help get us stronger and eventually defeat LionClan."
"And if she refuses?"

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"We kill her after killing useless kits in front of her. Or torture her." he said

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 02:20 PM
"We kill her after killing useless kits in front of her. Or torture her." he said
"Sounds like you have everything planned out," Mottle said, smiling. "Hear that, clan cat? Do as you're told, alright?"

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Stargaze barely nodded. Just the movement made her pass out. Tommy looked at her. "She's out cold after nodding to you. She's weak. Perfect." he said.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Stargaze barely nodded. Just the movement made her pass out. Tommy looked at her. "She's out cold after nodding to you. She's weak. Perfect." he said.
"Actually, that's a bad thing; she won't be able to heal us if she's tired, and she wouldn't heal us if she hates us. Sure, we can scare her by letting her know she'd die if she fails, but she'll want to work if we treat her whenever she does work," Mottle said. "I know kindness obviously isn't your thing, but it might be our way of getting what we want."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Tommy thought for a bit. "Fine. Lets try your way. But if it doesn't work, then we do my way. Remember, don't fall in love." he said.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Tommy thought for a bit. "Fine. Lets try your way. But if it doesn't work, then we do my way. Remember, don't fall in love." he said.
"Of course. No need to grow attached."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:37 PM
"We're here. Take her to the prison tunnel." he said. "Have a guard with her at all times."

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 02:46 PM
"We're here. Take her to the prison tunnel." he said. "Have a guard with her at all times."
Mottle nodded. "Alright then, Tommy."

He dragged the medicine cat's body towards where he was instructed. He placed her body down on the hard ground and prodded her gently. "Are you awake?"

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Stargaze blinked her eyes slowly. "Ugh...." she laid there, not moving at all except for her eyes.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Stargaze blinked her eyes slowly. "Ugh...." she laid there, not moving at all except for her eyes.
"Good, you're awake. Now, let me explain," Mottle said. "You are in the rogue's home. They want you to work as their medicine cat, and plan to torture and-slash-or kill you if you fail. However, they won't do anything nasty to you as long as you listen. Just for now, please listen to what they say."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 02:58 PM
"Sure...." Stargaze agreed. "Jupiter berries..."

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 03:02 PM
"Sure...." Stargaze agreed. "Jupiter berries..."
"Juniper berries? You need those?"

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 03:08 PM
"Yes...." she whispered. "Hurry up!" Tommy yelled as he went out of camp with a couple of slow rogues.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 03:13 PM
"Yes...." she whispered. "Hurry up!" Tommy yelled as he went out of camp with a couple of slow rogues.
Mottle nodded. "I'll be back quickly. You can could on it. Also," he added. "I may be being nice to you, but remember you're in our territory now." Mottle quickly winked before running out towards Tommy. "The clan cat requested Juniper." he told Tommy. "Permission to head out and get some, or do you still not trust me?"

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 03:16 PM
"You can go gather Jupiter. What's it for anyways?" Tommy asked.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 03:26 PM
"You can go gather Jupiter. What's it for anyways?" Tommy asked.
"Healing, I assume," Mottle said. "Anyway, I'll head off now."

Mottle wandered away from camp, looking around for purple berries. 'I wonder what it was like when there were four clans? Eh, they're gone now.' He soon found purple berries growing and plucked them off, one by one. He ran all the way back to the clan cat with the berries in his mouth. He dropped them at Stargaze's paws. "Here you go. Juniper berries," he said. "Anyway, it'll be stupid to call you, 'clan cat'. What can I call you?"

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 03:30 PM
"Stargaze is my name. And thank you." she ate the berries. "These berries will help me heal up a bit and they are for a bit of strenth and other stuff. What can I call you?"

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 03:36 PM
"Stargaze is my name. And thank you." she ate the berries. "These berries will help me heal up a bit and they are for a bit of strenth and other stuff. What can I call you?"
"My name is Mottle. There, now you don't have to call me 'that calico rogue'."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 03:38 PM
"I always thought of you as 'the doubtful one' because of the main rogues doubt on you." she said as she sat up but fell down. She stayed laying there. "You have a family?"

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 03:44 PM
"I always thought of you as 'the doubtful one' because of the main rogues doubt on you." she said as she sat up but fell down. She stayed laying there. "You have a family?"
"Yep. All rogues. They ran off when the rogues invaded, though," Mottle said. "Please just wait here. If you attempt to escape, they'll harm you. Alright?" he warned.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Stargaze looked at him. "You think I'll be getting up? No! The berries take a few hours. And I'm too weak to move anyways.?" she said. "I don't want to get hurt anymore..."

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Stargaze looked at him. "You think I'll be getting up? No! The berries take a few hours. And I'm too weak to move anyways.?" she said. "I don't want to get hurt anymore..."
"Good enough for me. Now, I have something to do. Goodbye." Mottle said curtly. "StarClan knows there's a chance we won't meet. Just a chance." With that, Mottle headed towards the camp entrance. He needed to speak with someone.

(If you notice anything odd, please note it's probably intentional.)

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Stargaze took a nap when Mottle left. Tommy set up with the rogues in the trees hiding their scents. He stood there waiting for another unlucky clan cat or two.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 04:23 PM
"Remember, Blankpaw, hunting isn't about sight, but scent. Smell anything?"

Blankpaw sniffed and nodded. "A cat."

"Me?"

"Of course not."

Skyheart sniffed the air. "Rogue." he growled silently.

"Calm down, you," a voice said. A calico rogue appeared from the forest. "I have something useful for you to know."

Blankpaw's fur puffed up. Skyheart crouched, ears flattened.

"Well, let me explain before you do anything. Stargaze has been captured. Follow her scent, but stay away as soon as you smell rogue mingled with that scent. Then you find the tunnel with Stargaze's scent inside, and sneakily get her to escape."

Skyheart thought. "You know what, I'll humor you. Just as long as Blankpaw gets to stay away."

"But dad-" Blankpaw complained.

"No." Skyheart said. "This better not be a trick, rogue."

Mottle glanced up to see if the rogues were there. He sighed when he saw none of the rogues ready to strike. "One more thing: Look in the trees. They hide there."

Mottle, smiling, jumped into the trees above.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 04:27 PM
"Get ready." Tommy said to the rogues. He sat in the middle of the path.

Stargaze woke up, yet she stayed laying down, because her whole body hurt. He got blueberries! Not Jupiter. Oh, Starclan help... she thought as she saw a small pool of water in front of her nose. She licked but she tasted dirt. "Great I'm hallutionating...." she mumbled.
Herontail

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 04:36 PM
(Good job, Mottle. You deserve a medal for that mistake.)

Skyheart ran quickly, finding it a bit difficult to follow a path he was supposed to avoid. Soon enough, though, he scented Stargaze. "Stargaze, can you hear me?" he whispered, quiet enough for none of the rogues to hear. He looked around, seeing if there were any remaining rogues. (At there any rogues where Stargaze is?)

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 04:39 PM
(only one who's quite dumb that guarding Stargaze's tunnel)

Stargaze heard a familiar voice but she didn't move for two reasons. One, she felt horrible pain and two, she thought she was hallutionating.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 04:44 PM
(only one who's quite dumb that guarding Stargaze's tunnel)

Stargaze heard a familiar voice but she didn't move for two reasons. One, she felt horrible pain and two, she thought she was hallutionating.
Skyheart sighed. Looks like he'll have to distract the rogue. He was thinking when he suddenly had an idea. "LionClan, stay quiet." he whispered, loud enough for the rogue to hear, before jumping in a tree.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 04:46 PM
The rogue (let's call her Muffin) stood up. "Who's there?" Muffin called. "Show yourself!" she was trembling as she got closer to the trees.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 04:50 PM
The rogue (let's call her Muffin) stood up. "Who's there?" Muffin called. "Show yourself!" she was trembling as she got closer to the trees.
"Retreat!" Skyheart yelled, staying where he was in the tree.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Muffin jumped then growled. "Yea, that's right cowatds! Run away!" she yelled then she went closer to the wood line.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Skyheart smiled to himself before he leapt down, as quietly as he could. "Stargaze, come out."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Muffin thought she heard footsteps running away but it was a rabbit so she ran into the woods.

Stargaze looked at the entrance. "Sky...heart..." She managed to smile. "You....you better....not be a m....irage...." she said quietly.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Muffin thought she heard footsteps running away but it was a rabbit so she ran into the woods.

Stargaze looked at the entrance. "Sky...heart..." She managed to smile. "You....you better....not be a m....irage...." she quietly.
Skyheart swatted at her witb claws sheathed. "That should be proof enough for you. Now we must escape."

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Stargaze struggled to get up, even thought she knew that there was scratches all over her. She nearly fell yet she tried to get up.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Stargaze struggled to get up, even thought she knew that there was scratches all over her. She nearly fell yet she tried to get up.
Skyheart sighed and picked up Stargaze by the scruff, dragging her to a nearby puddle.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM
"Thank you..." Stargaze drank up. She managed to stand up and walk a few paces with out wobbling. The rest of the steps were wobbly and a little bit unsure.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 05:26 PM
"Thank you..." Stargaze drank up. She managed to stand up and walk a few paces with out wobbling. The rest of the steps were wobbly and a little bit unsure.
Skyheart sighed. "What else do you need? Food?"

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"No." Stargaze said. "Are you blind?"

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 05:40 PM
"No." Stargaze said. "Are you blind?"
"Then let's go." Skyheart said, heading towards camp.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Stargaze followed wobbly behind him.

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Stargaze followed wobbly behind him.
Skyheart continued walking, checking back occasionally to see if Stargaze was doing fine.

(I wonder where everyone is?)

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(thinking the same. And also the reason why she's hurt is because she has scratches all over her.)

Stargaze kept following Sky heart

Herontail
December 18th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(thinking the same. And also the reason why she's hurt is because she has scratches all over her.)

Stargaze kept following Sky heart
(I know)

It wasn't long until they had reached camp. (Unless something happens before we do.)

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Stargaze looked around and wobbled into her med den to heal herself. "Thanks." she mumbled to Skyheart.

Shadow
December 18th, 2016, 09:37 PM
:( SOCKS where are you

Socks
December 18th, 2016, 10:51 PM
:( SOCKS where are you

Sorry. I keep falling asleep, sleep is strange, I'm not used to it.

Socks
December 18th, 2016, 10:55 PM
(Wow just realized how corny my last post was XD )
Sunpaw sighed "She told me she couldn't kill me and I killed her.."she sat there staring into space

"Don't fret, it is fine." He said lowly, giving the other a comforting lick.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Stargaze started to apply herbs to her own self but it was quite hard but she didn't care.

Herontail
December 19th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Blankpaw ran up to where Stargaze was. "Were you really taken by rogues?" she asked, her eyes wide.

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 06:20 AM
Stargaze looked at the small apprentice. "Yes." she said softly. "I was." she resumed to applying herbs to herself. "Wish I had Blankpaw as my apprentice..." she mumbled.

Herontail
December 20th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Stargaze looked at the small apprentice. "Yes." she said softly. "I was." she resumed to applying herbs to herself. "Wish I had Blankpaw as my apprentice..." she mumbled.
Blankpaw had another question. "Were you friends with a calico rogue?"

>Pepsi<
December 20th, 2016, 04:50 AM
Gasps escape your mouth as you come across a hollow. Running-that's all you have known, at least since the age of the rogues started many seasons ago. As a hollow invites you to come closer, you decide to rest your aching paws.Soon, the wonderful swampland meets you, and you are blink into darkness. A voice greets you calmly, whispering in your ear, "Welcome to the new LionClan, do you wish to join?" As "Yes" escapes your mouth, you awake in an even larger hollow, with cats running around, and a small stream flowing soundlessly. Entrances lined the hollow, having cats of all different ages and colors.
"LionClan," a voice calls across the clearing, awakening you from your mystified daze, "StarClan has given us a new warrior, one that will help us defeat the rogues!" So that is what this clan is about? Ending the war with the rogues, who mindlessly kill? "This is your new destiny now, little one... Help us win the war.."

Roles:
Leader(Taken)
Deputy(Taken)
Medicine Cat(Taken)
Med. Cat App.(1 Open)
Warriors(Open)
Queens(Open)
Apprentice s(Open)
Kits(Open)
Elders(Open)

Rogue Leader (1 Open)
Rogues(Open)
Kit Rogues(Open)

Form
Name:
Other:

Name: Squirrelpaw
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Ma9f4ffc5a2190c433bd3bcc09dd7e083o0&w=300&h=295&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Other:

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 05:43 AM
Stargaze looked at the apprentice in surprise. "Why, no! The calico one isn't my friend. What makes you think so?"

Herontail
December 20th, 2016, 05:54 AM
Stargaze looked at the apprentice in surprise. "Why, no! The calico one isn't my friend. What makes you think so?"
Blankpaw shrugged. "He was the one who told us you were captured. I just figured you guys were buddies." she said.

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 05:57 AM
"What...? But he was the one who dragged me to the camp! I don't...I don't understand..." Stargaze said softly.

Herontail
December 20th, 2016, 06:08 AM
"What...? But he was the one who dragged me to the camp! I don't...I don't understand..." Stargaze said softly.
"So you're telling me that a random rogue attacked you, dragged you away, informed his enemies that you were captured, then disappeared forever."

CinnamonCookie
December 20th, 2016, 06:20 AM
She looked at Blankpaw. "Yes. Yes that just about sums it up."

>Pepsi<
December 20th, 2016, 09:16 AM
is squirrel p-aw acceptew?)

Strobelight
December 20th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Form
Name:Razorleaf
Appearance: (Links are accepted)Orange and black tabby with brown eyes
Other:Can I haz a mate?

Shadow
December 20th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Has the proficy started yet??Cuz I was waiting on socks but I gave up)
Sunpaw whined about killing her sister and ran back to camp to muron in the apprentice den.

CinnamonCookie
December 22nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
Cloudy

Herontail
December 23rd, 2016, 04:22 AM
She looked at Blankpaw. "Yes. Yes that just about sums it up."
Blankpaw nodded. "That is very strange," she agreed. "Why don't you tell the leader?"

(***)

Mottle finally laid down in his mossy nest, hidden among to grass and ferns, after a day of running around. He had done what he had must to rescue the medicine cat, and he had a feeling that she was fine. After finishing what had remained of his starling, he closed his eyes, but not before saying something, under his breath.

"Thank StarClan."

CinnamonCookie
December 23rd, 2016, 11:34 PM
"I have scratches on myself from the other rogues so I need to heal myself to make sure that I don't have infection then I'll tell the leader." She said. "Don't worry."

Socks
December 23rd, 2016, 11:54 PM
(I've missed some... Recap?)

Shadow
December 24th, 2016, 12:06 AM
(I've missed some... Recap?)
You left Sunpaw frozen in space :(

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 12:54 AM
(Stargaze the med cat got stolen by the rogues and was saved by Skyheart and they're both back in the clan)

Bump~

Herontail
December 25th, 2016, 08:40 AM
(Stargaze the med cat got stolen by the rogues and was saved by Skyheart and they're both back in the clan)

Bump~
(There's also the mystery of Mottle)