PDA

View Full Version : Mimic's travels

judas
June 27th, 2017, 07:50 PM
@Breezeleaf
The black she-cat walked through the dark forest. Her paws sunk in the mud with every step. Her green orbs seemed to glow in the light, the smell of smoke lingering in the air. She was close to a city, a particularly large one. The smog stung her eyes and nose, but left when she found a clearing. "Heh....heh... Just a little longer than I'll rest..." Mimic had been traveling for a while, her legs and paws ached with every single step. Soon, she collapsed, Unable to open her eyes or move.

Breezeleaf
June 28th, 2017, 04:12 PM
A young white she-cat passes by Mimic looking for something her name Oak
"I bet im almost there" she had said before she ran not noticing the sleeping cat, off towards Skyclan

Breezeleaf
June 28th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Oak runs up to the "Skyrock" and looks at the busy clan below "I wish I was there..." she decided to sleep there for the night after eating

Breezeleaf
June 28th, 2017, 07:37 PM
"i will head down to the Camp tomorrow" she had thought as she slept,
a strange cat came to her in her dreams A white she-cat with cats nearby cheering "Oakstar Oakstar!" "That's me!" thought Oak as she watched the cats cheer. She looked around her quickly she saw she was in the camp "So.... I'm going to be called Oakstar one day?" she thought quickly "Eh id rather Oakfeather I guess" she thought again. she woke up and a huge cat was staring at her "Who are you?" The cat growled "I'm-m O-oak..." Responded Oak
"Leave now" the cat growled again sending Oak running.

judas
July 2nd, 2017, 09:31 AM
"i will head down to the Camp tomorrow" she had thought as she slept,
a strange cat came to her in her dreams A white she-cat with cats nearby cheering "Oakstar Oakstar!" "That's me!" thought Oak as she watched the cats cheer. She looked around her quickly she saw she was in the camp "So.... I'm going to be called Oakstar one day?" she thought quickly "Eh id rather Oakfeather I guess" she thought again. she woke up and a huge cat was staring at her "Who are you?" The cat growled "I'm-m O-oak..." Responded Oak
"Leave now" the cat growled again sending Oak running.
Ahhhh Sorry I didn't see these}}
Mimic awoke later, shivering in the cold. Green orbs gazed around, her nose had caught the scent of another cat. "...How, delightful." She mewed, flicking her tail. Mimic caught a quick snack, eating and then walking. The black cat followed the smell, looking around. She soon came across a Brown cat. Mimic smiled kindly, dipping her head. "Hello dear," She mewed, trying to act as friendly as possible.