PDA

View Full Version : ForestClan and RainClan

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Note: ForestClan must post in LIME and RainClan must post in CYAN.
Okay, so rules:
1. WCO rules apply.
2. No Godmodding WITHOUT permission.
3. no cats with powers/wings.

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Apprentice?(open/taken):
Mentor?(open/taken):
Looks:
Other:
Questions?:

OPEN POSITIONS:
ForestClan Deputy
ForestClan Warriors
ForestClan Apprentices
ForestClan Queens
ForestClan Kits

RainClan Warriors
RainClan Apprentices
RainClan Queens
RainClan Kits

TAKEN POSITIONS:
ForestClan Leader, Stripestar (Forgetsong)
RainClan Med Cat, Clearsong (starfall)
ForestClan Deputy, Flamingstride (starfall)
ForestClan Med Cat, Echolight (starfall)
RainClan Leader, Pebblefoot/star (Bram246)
RainClan Deputy, (RESERVED)

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Name:echolight
Clan:forestclan
Appearance:silver tom with dark blue eyes and white paw tips.
Personality:usually friendly but can be rude when stressed. He loves to make new friends and has a soft spot for kits
Role wanted: it there a medicine cat? And if not then a normal warrior please.

name:flamingstride
Clan:forestclan
Appearance:a dark orange tom with green eyes and his front left paw is white.
Personality:strict and quiet. He usually likes to keep to himself and isn't very good at small talk.
Role wanted: deputy please

name:clearsong
Clan:rainclan
Appearance: a silver tom with a white muzzle and underbelly as well as paw tips and dark blue eyes.
Personality: happy and very friendly. He acts like a kit most of the time
Rolewanted: medicine cat if there is one

Other: those three are brothers that got into a fight.

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 07:43 PM
*facepalm* I forgot to put Med Cat!!! Yes, all ACCEPTED!

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Yay!

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Wb echolight?

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 08:01 PM
??

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 08:16 PM
For the forestclan medicine cat taken positions, I just noticed he wasn't up there. Sorry, I'm a finicky person ^^"

slappedpancake
November 6th, 2016, 08:19 PM
sorry, its just the fact that im doing 2 other rps.

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Nah it's fine as I said I'm a finicky person...wanna start role playing? More people may show up if we start now

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Name: Pebblefoot
Position: Leader
Personality:lazy,likes patrolling, protecting the clan
Apprentice?(open/taken):Open
Looks:grey with white stripes and paws ,yellow eyes, scar on from forehead to right ear
Other: He's 108 moons and got the scar from a fall.
Questions?: Do I need to put his age down? Do I need to change his name? I want him to just get his nine lives.

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Name: Pebblefoot
Position: Leader
Personality:lazy,likes patrolling, protecting the clan
Apprentice?(open/taken):Open
Looks:grey with white stripes and paws ,yellow eyes, scar on from forehead to right ear
Other: He's 108 moons and got the scar from a fall.
Questions?: Do I need to put his age down? Do I need to change his name? I want him to just get his nine lives.

You need to change the name to Pebblestar, when he gets his nine lives. If he already has them, it's Pebblestar.
ACCEPTED!

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 08:55 PM
You need to change the name to Pebblestar, when he gets his nine lives. If he already has them, it's Pebblestar.
ACCEPTED!
(I'll change it when he gets his nine lives. Thanks! Can we start?)

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Yes, one of you post first.
FORESTCLAN CAMP: HERE (http://orig13.deviantart.net/b909/f/2010/354/0/a/forest_cave_by_matthiusmonkey-d359pnq.jpg)
RAINCLAN CAMP: RIGHT OVER HERE (http://pre05.deviantart.net/9eab/th/pre/i/2012/073/9/c/deep_forest_with_river_by_austriaangloalliance-d4sqkjw.jpg)

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Pebblefoot woke up to the sound of rushing water in the leader den. He didn't mind the sound as he stretched. Getting up he walk to the clearing yawning.

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Stripestar arched her back in a stretch before padding out of the large cave where everyone slept. Crickets were still chirping, but she didn't care. As she padded out into the damp clearing, she sniffed for any signs of rain. The air smelled damp, but that was just the moss on the rocks.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Pebblefoot stared at the river from the clearing. The water calmly passed by the camp. He wondered if he was the right cat to be leader. He was about to ask the other leader if he could retire but then that cat died. He sighed,'Should I go get my nine lives now?'

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Cclearsong paddded out of the medicine cat den and spotted pebblefoot, smiling the tom padded over to his new leader "hello pebblefoot...are you ready to go get your nine lives?" He asked, flicking his tail back and fourth, excited to start the journey.
flamingstride padded out of the warriors den and went to the fresh kill pile, the orange tom picked up a medium sized mouse then spotted his leader. Smiling the depudy padded over to the other and dropped the mice down by their paws "hello, are you hungry?" He asked politley.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Pebblefoot looked at Clearsong. He stretched and nodded,"Yes. I'm ready."

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Stripestar looked at her deputy. "Yes, thank you, Flamingstride." Stripestar replied, bowing her head at her deputy.

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 10:29 PM
clearsong nodded and began to pad twards the tunnel that led to the rainclan territory, his fur fluffing up from excitement 'i remember when i was just an apprentice when i saw my mentor take the last leader to go get his nine lives...now its my turn' he thought to himself. The medicine cat looked back at the worried soon to be leader behind him and slowed his pace, "hey...its okay, youre the perfect cat for this job, starclans never wrong." He said, never realizing he never talked about his dream and continued to give pebblefoot an encouraging smile.
flamingstride smiled and nodded "of course..." he said then looked twords the territory, then flicked his ear as he heard pawsteps coming their way. Echolight smiled politley at the she cat and ignored his brother " hello stripestar, i have news to tell you." The medicine cat said, the deputy narrowed his eyes at the silver tom then turned his attention back to stripestar.

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
"Yes, Echolight?" Stripestar asked, a little anxious.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Pebblefoot sighed as he walked with the medicine cat,"StarClan better be right picking an old cat like me." He followed Clearsong to the tunnels.

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
WHERE THEY SPEAK WITH STARCLAN:
this (http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/sunlight-shining-through-cave-opening-into-rocky-cave-with-pool-of-picture-id558997289?s=170667a)

slappedpancake
November 7th, 2016, 11:11 PM
((bump))

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Pebblefoot went through the tunnels. He entered a cave with a pool of water and light coming from the top of the waterfall. He approach the shinning calm water as he looked behind him for Clearsong.

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Can you save RainClan Deputy for me?

slappedpancake
November 8th, 2016, 05:48 PM
just did.

Starfall
November 8th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Pebblefoot went through the tunnels. He entered a cave with a pool of water and light coming from the top of the waterfall. He approach the shinning calm water as he looked behind him for Clearsong.
clearsong scrambled after the soon to be leader "starclan is never wrong pebblefoot, and in my opinion im happy they chose you." He said trying to cheer the tom up. The silver medicine cat stopped at the front of the cave "this is as far as i can acompany you" he said and nodded, signaling for pebblefoot to keep going.

Starfall
November 8th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"Yes, Echolight?" Stripestar asked, a little anxious.
echolight flicked his ear "pebblefoot is becoming the new leader kf rainclan." The silver tom said as he shot his brother a glance. Flamingstrides eyes flashed confusion "what happned to the previous leader?" The deputy asked. The medicine cat blinked then shook his head "no idea,but maybe theres something going around, hope its not greencough, i dont have the berbs to cure that at the moment." He sighed out.
(Hey can we have like a pair of dogs run loose?)

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 08:16 PM
clearsong scrambled after the soon to be leader "starclan is never wrong pebblefoot, and in my opinion im happy they chose you." He said trying to cheer the tom up. The silver medicine cat stopped at the front of the cave "this is as far as i can acompany you" he said and nodded, signaling for pebblefoot to keep going.
Pebblefoot walked toward to the water. He layed at a shallow part where he could e near the water. He curled up and went to sleep.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Blinking his yellow eyes Pebblefoot looked around at the empty space. He stood up seeing a forest in the distance."Hello Pebblefoot." The grey cat turned around to see a sparkling cat."This is StarClan?",he asked as the cat nodded. Pebblefoot noticed that there was only one cat. The cat smiled,"All the cats couldn't make it but I'll give you your nine lives.","Wait! Who are you? I don't remember you being in the clan!" The cat touched his head with its noses,"We'll meet again later." The cat disappeared as Pebblefoot was laying on the ground feeling nine waves of pain. Once the pain stopped he saw he was on a cliff. The rocks broke as he fell.'Why am I remembering this? Nothing happen that day. I fell and I thought I die.',he thought. He heard water a he saw a shadow peak over the cliff.'Who-', he didn't finish his thought as he woke up. Backing away from the water he hugged the wall. Pebblefoot... Pebblestar was shaking as he looked at his paws.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Boop

Starfall
November 11th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Boop

Sorry!)
echolight looked around as he waited fkr his new leader to step out of the cave. The silver medicine cat crouched and began to roll around a small pebble boredly, flicking his tail the tom sat up and looked at the opening of the tunnel as he heard pebblefoot speak "are you done?" He asked as he wrapped his tail around his paws and waited for an answer.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:56 PM
(Isn't Clearsong RainClan's medicine cat?)

Spinny
November 13th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Note: ForestClan must post in LIME and RainClan must post in CYAN.
Okay, so rules:
1. WCO rules apply.
2. No Godmodding WITHOUT permission.
3. no cats with powers/wings.

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Apprentice?(open/taken):
Mentor?(open/taken):
Looks:
Other:
Questions?:

OPEN POSITIONS:
ForestClan Deputy
ForestClan Warriors
ForestClan Apprentices
ForestClan Queens
ForestClan Kits

RainClan Warriors
RainClan Apprentices
RainClan Queens
RainClan Kits

TAKEN POSITIONS:
ForestClan Leader, Stripestar (Forgetsong)
RainClan Med Cat, Clearsong (starfall)
ForestClan Deputy, Flamingstride (starfall)
ForestClan Med Cat, Echolight (starfall)
RainClan Leader, Pebblefoot/star (Bram246)
RainClan Deputy, (RESERVED)

Name: Briarpaw
Position: Apprentice
Personality: Briarpaw is shy, kind, and doesn't like to talk. Also, he's bad at starting convrosations.
Apprentice?(open/taken): N/A
Mentor?(open/taken): Open
Looks: Briarpaw is brown with a darker snout, tail, chest, and belly with lime eyes.
Other: Briarpaw is a good hunter but he isn't the strongest cat in the clan or anything. Also, as you see, I am writing in cyan, so I am a RainClan cat.
Questions?: Are you still accepting cats? Hopefully you are and if you aren't I don't have to join or anything :p