PDA

View Full Version : Fox Roleplay: Skulk of Shadows

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:53 PM
This is a roleplay where, obviously, we roleplay as foxes. To join, you need to fill out this form for your fox:
Name
Looks
Personality
Other
Only then can you join. Here's an example of my fox:
Name: Sora
Looks: Unusual black pelt with ginger tail tip, ice-blue eyes
Personality: fiery temper, usually quiet but will speak up when she feels that something is not right
Other: Her family was killed when she was three years old by a skulk of pure black foxes, which all of them had blank eyes. She traveled alone for many years until she finally decided to create her own skulk.

It's that easy! You can make your fox look whatever you want it to look like. No one is going to stop you!

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Name: Flame
Looks: Silver with dark ginger splotches. Right eye is icy blue, left is dark green.
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: Escaped from a lab where they were going to do experiments on her. Her senses are enhanced, and there is a scar on her nose from escaping.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: black with brown paws,muzzel, and ears, dark brown eyes
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly, outspoken, energetic
Other: She's mostly a loner. Doesn't fight much but will for self defense and protecting others. Both parents died from a bear when they were teaching her to hunt.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Killer ( aka Sasuke)
28 years old
Male
Pitch black fur with red eyes and a red x marking on his chest and a scar over his left eye making it red and black
Cold, bloodthirsty, calm , and a bit shy and very kind once you get to know him
He's feared as a demon because of the foxes he's killed but they're rumors saying that he's trying to mend his ways

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Angie
Female
White with blue/silver head, paws, neck tuft, and tail tip. Blue eyes.
Shy, TBRP'ed
Outsider. Half mute.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Name Snowflake
Age 28 Moons
Gender Female
Looks white with black paws and tail fades to black at the tip.light amber eyes.
Personality friendly,outroverted,protective
Other N/A

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Welcome, guys! I didn't expect this RP to grow so fast but it has, so hooray! Ok, let's get started!

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Angie sniffed the ground for berries or already dead food ( I am going to make it so she permanently injured her leg) Her back right leg was lifted to her stomach as she continued to search.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Jasmine layed on a rock in the open. She was bored from walking in the forest so she layed here watching grassy plains in front of her.

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Flame padded against the chilly fall breeze, happy her fur was beginning to grow thicker to keep the cold out. The forest leaves made a peaceful rustling noise as the wind wove through them.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Sora layed down, panting, on a large rock. She pawed the rabbit closer to her and took a bite. Her stomach growled as the scent made her mouth water.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:28 PM
The lone fox found some blackberries and, quickly but carefully, ate them.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Snowflake raced through the woods,trying to find any prey.She hadn't been able to find any for an while.She finally picked up the scent o an vole and began following it.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Once Angie had eaten her share, along with a few crows, she went off, searching for shelter to rest. Her feet where starting to hurt.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Jasmine stretched as she spotted a rabbit eating. She backup off the rock and started stalking the rabbit.

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Flame picked up the same vole scent, with the scent of dead rabbit nearby. She pricked her ears, listening for anything. Were there other foxes nearby? Having been in the wild only 2 days, she hadn't seen any other foxes on these woods so far.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Angie continued searching. She sent vole, but it was useless to try to hunt. Her leg wouldn't let her and she was to tired right now, anyways.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Jasmine hid in the tall grass as she got near the rabbit. She pounced when rabbit looked at her. She bit down on its head shaking it. The rabbit went limp in her jaws as she pricked her ears to hear if any foxes were nearby.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Name: Hila
Looks: http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/04/11/635960039289946151-688444471_red-fox-eyes-1440x900-wallpapers.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: None

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Name: Leaf
Looks: http://bib.ge/img_animal/63345740mela12.jpg
Other: He lived in another forest, when humans destroyed it, causing him to have to move.

Name: Dark
Looks: https://photos.smugmug.com/Nature/North-America/Pacific-Northwest/i-kX4Ksj7/0/S/_H5I3246-S.jpg
Other: He was an abounded fox kit, but Leaf rescued him.)

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 06:39 PM
There was the snap of leaves near Flame, and she spun around, sniffing the air. The scent of fox was strong in the air, and she crouched down, creeping towards the sound. (Noise can be anyone, just tell me.)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:39 PM
(Welcome to Skulk of Shadows, Goose!)
Sora's head shot up, her ears pricked. She wasn't sure if she had heard anything or not. She turned toward her left and saw a pure black fox. It turned to look at her and let out a series of gekkers. More foxes appeared and surrounded her. Sora shrank back against a tree. "Oh, no... how did they find me?"

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Flame dashed forwards, barreling through the undergrowth. She burst out next to the tree Sora was against, the silver-and-ginger fox's hackles raising as she faced the black foxes. She growled, narrowing her bi-colored eyes.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 06:50 PM
-patiently waits to get accecpted- OwO)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Angie heard gekkers. They sounded mean. She started turning, heading away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Nightmare was walking in a stream blood washed off his paws as he begins to bend his head down and drink

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Sora turned towards Flame. "Go! Get out of here" Her bark was panicked as the Shadow foxes crept closer.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:54 PM
(Aleka, please fill out this form for your fox:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Then you can be accepted)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Other: He lived in another forest, when humans destroyed it, causing him to have to move.

Looks: https://photos.smugmug.com/Nature/North-America/Pacific-Northwest/i-kX4Ksj7/0/S/_H5I3246-S.jpg
Bump~)

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 06:55 PM
"And why would I? You're obviously in trouble!" Flame barked back, gesturing her muzzle at the advancing foxes. "You against all them? Please!"

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:56 PM
She walked up to a stream. The water was red. She made a face but bent down and cringed, drinking the bloody water.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Nightmare eyes glowed as he smells someone nearby by and begins to make a loud growling sound as he begins to walk towards her still on the stream and blood still washing off his paws

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Jasmine went across the stream with her prey. She found a bush and layed the rabbit on the other side. She looked around before eating.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Angie heard growled and her ears flattened back to her head, afraid. She couldn't run, her leg wouldn't let her. She pressed the leg against her stomach, and she crouched in the water, stealing small drinks.

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Name: snow
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8PuXzKGwFflFqRPyglHPoUw567nEPV VKFNwmEozLm1hjR470l
Personality: shy at first, talkative, loving, moody sometimes... rest TBRPed
Other: picked on for being a white fox. shes small but wins fights with her wit.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Nightmare walks towards angle still in the stream as he looks at her with glowing red eyes his tail slashed a bit as he begins to speak in his dark husky voice " ..the water here is not good " he holds his paw up showing his bloody paws " because of me head up stream and they'll be more drinkable " he says kinda in a icy voice

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Hila watched Angel and Sasuke from a bush not too far away. Who is he? Hila scooted a little closer in the bush.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
She nodded quickly and stood up, her leg pressed against her stomach visible now. She nodded and followed Nightmare.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Nightmare flicked his ear just head straight until the water is clear " he says getting out of the stream leaving blood paw prints as he walks past hila not noticing her as he continues to walk

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Angie lowered her blue eyes, keeping them on Nightmares paws instead of at the river. She could see the river out of the corner of her eye.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:29 PM
( PINEAPPLE)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he finds a cave and lays down in it yawning a bit as he looks at the entrance of the cave

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Angie drank from the clean river and then stepped into it. She lowered herself into it, keeping only her nose and upper back above the water. It trickled around her as she waited. She knew this was around the time where fish ran up the river. She waited a little longer. Soon, a dumb fish swam right into her mouth, head first. She picked it up and, soaking, layed it down outside the river. The 4 year old fox nibbled at the fish she had caught. She was near the place Nightmare was, having turned off a little before he came to a stop. She was far enough away that he wouldn't notice her but close enough for her to see him/ She didn't exactly trust him.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Hila started to sneak after Sasuke before stopping in a place in front of his den where she wouldn't be seen and staring curiously after him. Maybe he won't notice me...? The she-fox crept a little closer so the tip of her nose sriluck out of the Ben able bush she was hiding in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Nightmare slashed his tail " I know you're there come out or I'll have to come to you " he says in a cold voice as his eyes glowed a bit as he sits up

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Angie could see a fox near Nightmare's den. She flicked her ear and her unsualy long and fluffy tail twitched. She felt the urge to warn the fox who had let her go to the fresh part of the stream, but she was to timid and didn't know if the fox knew or didn't know the she-fox near the den. The 4 year old nibbled her salmon, keeping her permanently hurt leg off the ground and pressed to her chest.

Wildy~ =3
November 6th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Name: Brambleflight
Looks: Brown tabby with unusual hazel eyes.
Other: She was created in a lab from fox and cat DNA and released into the wild. She was lucky that the lab that created her got the contract first, otherwise she would've had a very hard time. Also, (if I'm allowed), she'll eventually have powers (Or just wings. IDK)

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Hila shifted her weight for a moment before taking a few steps out of the bush and staring at Sasuke as if she were daring the black fox to speak.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Angie watched and sat down, but she was tilting side ways, still keeping her back right leg off the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Nightmare stands up and walks up to her with glowing red eyes " you're not scared?"

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Angie watched from a distance, eating the salmon she had caught.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Hila lifted he muzzle defiantly,"Why would I? Your a murderer but that doesn't mean that I'm afraid." The she-foxe's naturally amber eyes glowed with truth as she stared down Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to stand tall he was much taller than her and his powerful muscles showed as he literally looks down at her " then why are you here huh? To annoy me or get revenge for someone I killed " he says coldly as he sits down

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Hila snorted,"I was just passing by be for I saw you and your bloodied paws. I was curious as it is." She said sharply hoping that Sasuke might have actually thought that hee beauty wasn't related to her personality.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Angie let out o yelp. A giant toad had landed on her white fur back and was croaking. Angie ran around in a circle, carful to not trip, yelping and gekkering.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " so be it what do you want to get to know something about me or your just here to make fun of the demon beast before you " he says as he turns around and begins to lay down away from her his back facing her

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Angie tripped and her legs buckled, making her land straight in the water. The yelp she gave was so loud anyone with good hearing In about half a mile away could hear her. The water from the river splashed as she fell in, sending silver droplets flying into the air.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Hila dropped her head guilt picking her like a thorn," I was curious... About what it was like to be you."

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:19 PM
( No one gonna interact with Angie?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Sasuke slashed his tail bit " whatever your thinking don't do it " he claws the ground making a soft growling sound " it's horrible being feared for something you can't control it's hurts everytime people look at me and hate me yes I deserve this but I'm already punished enough by the repeating nightmares of everyone one I loved and truly cared about being killed before me ...by me " he looks at her over his shoulder " it's hell being in my paws don't kill unless you really need to trust me " he says with pained eyes though his voice was cold he lays his head back down " I wish I stopped before i lost it all is that all anymore questions?"

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:26 PM
(No one?)

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Hila stared at Sasuke rule use filtering her gaze before she barked,"Hey I know what will make you feel better!" The slightly younger wolf bit something imbedded in her tail f2f and tossed it at Sasuke. It was a small doll depicting bear made metal,"I found it in the river! Whenever I chew on it it makes me feel more mighty than a bear!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Sasuke looks at the toy then at her. He laughs softly which was really rare for him " no thanks kid I already had my fair share of ending bears so I'm already as mighty as I can be " he says sitting up " though thanks for the thought "

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:38 PM
When Angie fell into the river, her head hit a rock, making her faint. She was dragged up stream -being super light-.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Hila scoffed taking the bear and sticking it back to he rtail,"Are you sure? Its actually really fun and you can't get hurt! Well maybe a chipped tooth but still! Eitherway I'm not even a kid, I really just act like one... I'm actually 17 years old." She said sticking out her white chest proudly.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:39 PM
The cold water rushed around her, dragging her up stream.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " and I'm 28 years old you're still a kid in my eyes "

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Hila shrugged,"I'm older than at least half of the foxes I meet though."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Sasuke nods " yep and I'm no ordinary fox " he says standing up

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Hila stared at Sasuke for a moment before laughing,"Ordinary?! There is no such thing as not ordinary! Being different is what makes you you!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Sasuke smiles " I guess you're right but ...." he sighs softly " never mind what's your name I don't believe I've heard you tell me it "

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Hila sat down curling her white and orange tail around her cream paws,"Oh... My name is Hila! What's yours?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Sasuke nods " I'm nightmare though my real name is Sasuke it's nice to finally meet someone who's not scared of me "

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Hila nodded,"And its nice to meet someone who actually downs t think I'm immature and loud." She sauaked not being as loud this time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Sasuke flicked his ear " you are inmature but not loud more like nosy " he says honestly

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Hila shrugged it off before yipping,"Hey how about we go see that other dog by the river! She looked really fun!" The younger fox whisked her tail around the air making it dangerous with the metal bear clamped in it.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Name: Doe
Looks: Brown fur with normal white and black fox markings. Green-yellow eyes.
Other: She has a giant scar over her muzzle and her right ear is torn. She is unusually tall. She is part of Shadow skulk.

(I am already part of rp, imma just jump in)

Doe put her paw on a piece of dead mouse. She was laying down on the dirt floor of the forest, nibbling the rabbit.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 05:37 AM
She bent down to look at Flame. "I'm the one they want. They'll kill anyone else!" Her eyes were pleading. "Just go, please! I've dealt with them before. I don't think you have" She turned back to the shadow foxes.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 06:51 AM

.......)

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 06:55 AM
Welcome to Skulk of Shadows, Aleka!

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Finally XD)

Leaf wan sitting in a clearing surrounded by tall grass and berry bushes. This was where him and Dark, had made their den. "I'm going to be the best hunter!" Dark announced with a growl as he pounced on some berries, causing the round fruit to go rolling. Squeaking, he scrambled after it, growling things like- "I'm gonna get you!" Or "Can't escape me, berries!" Leaf laughed. "As long as the prey isn't berries you'll be fine." He teased.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Sasuke sighs softly " as you wish " he smiles standing up " but she's probably gone by now and when I met her she did kinda look at me in fear though hid it a bit "

Crumbleless
November 7th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Hila shrugged,"Well I'm thirsty eitherway! So lets get down to the bank!" Darting through the first as she scuttled leaves away Hila's orange pelt plended ok with the leaves beneath her.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 08:17 AM
At shadow fox snapped at Sora, and she lashed out, catching the fox on the muzzle. It yelped and more foxes drew closer, snarling. Sora glared at Flame. "Get out of here! Go now!" She turned back to the shadow foxes and caught a flash of red on their flank. She managed to catch a glimpse before the fox lunged at her again.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Jasmine was sleeping in the forest. She buried her rabbit carcass somewhere and decided to sleep under a bush in the woods. Her tail twitched as she slept.
(Sorry for not being active!)

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Name: snow
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8PuXzKGwFflFqRPyglHPoUw567nEPV VKFNwmEozLm1hjR470l
Personality: shy at first, talkative, loving, moody sometimes... rest TBRPed
Other: picked on for being a white fox. shes small but wins fights with her wit.

Hello?????))

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Hi.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Welcome to Skulk of Shadows!

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Leaf's ear flicked. "I think I hear something." He sniffed th air. He could now smell a lot of foxes, and it was disturbing him greatly. "Stay here, and hide in the den." He nodded to a deep hole dig under a bramble bush. "But I want come!" Dark objected, whining. "Sorry; but you have to stay here." Leaf said, padding away, ending the argument.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Jasmine yawned and got up. She walked around the forest searching for berries.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Sora whined and pressed herself against the tree. "Help!" Her yelp was panicked as the shadow foxes closed in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Sasuke hears sora and begins to run towards to where she is. He jumps out of the bushes and stands in front of her his eyes glowing madly as he growls loudly snapping his jaws a blood scent was strong on his pelt " stand down or I'll have to kill again!!"

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Leaf carefully padded out the patch of dense undergrowth, his ears pricked and his head low. The first thing he saw was Nightmare, and when he looked closer he could see Sora and the skulk of dark foxes. The Reynard tipped his head, looking at the vixen.

Midnight Rain
November 7th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Name Saige
Age 6 moons
Gender female
Looks https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Anime+Baby+Fox&view=detailv2&&id=56BDB6325D7856B3546205063E6A929B9B6BBE47&selectedIndex=1&ccid=Lu%2froWv2&simid=607988106997334222&thid=OIP.M2eefeba16bf66758bbe5542c7c8622cfH0&ajaxhist=0
Personality TBRP'd
Other is it auto accept?

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 06:11 AM
"Help!" Sora yelped as a shadow fox snapped at her flank. She batted it away.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Welcome to Skulk of Shadows, Midnight!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Nightmare growls loudly as one jumped at sora he jumps and bites the shadow fox in the neck breaking it's neck as he tosses it to the side and stands in front of sora " shut up kid I am helping you once I attack you run understand?"

Crumbleless
November 8th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Hila darted after Sasuke with long strides,"Wait up!" She called before she saw the shadow skulk,"These guys are easy to defeat!" She called before leaping at one and slicing her tail through it her metal bear doing the work for her.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Leaf flattened his ears. He wasn't about to get involved in this. But that fox who just killed that other fox may be a problem to me and Dark... He thought, a growl rumbling in his throat. Eyes narrowed, he slid to another patch of undergrowth; slowly approaching Sasuke's flank.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he slashed his tail and growls loudly as he turns and tackles leaf down. He puts his paw on his neck choking him a bit as he growls loudly like a mad man " good or bad?"

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Sora stares in shock at all the foxes that just appeared, the tip of her tail twitching nervously. "Wh-where did you all come from?"

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he slashed his tail and growls loudly as he turns and tackles leaf down. He puts his paw on his neck choking him a bit as he growls loudly like a mad man " good or bad?"
Leaf narrowed his eyes. A small gasp escaping his throat. "It depends on what you are." He replied, pushing the reynard off him.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 11:24 AM
The black vixen lifts her chin defiantly. "I [I]live[I] in this forest! I may look like them," she jerks her head at the fleeing shadow foxes, "but I'm not. I'm like you!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " I'm a killer a beast ready to kill if needed " he says coldly as he looks at sora " I have black fur too what of it ? I bet you I'm far worse than these guys now since you're in danger why don't you go run now I'll hold these guys off alone " he says to hila and leaf " is this understood?"

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 12:41 PM
"No, it's not!" Sora bared her teeth and stepped up beside Sasuke. "I've faced them before,and I won't let anyone else have their will stolen by-" She seemed to choke on the words. "By the Shadow." She lashed her tail and snarled. "No other fox will [I]ever[I] have their WILL stolen from them as long as I'm there to fight!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Sasuke growls loudly " I have no will to take kid I'm already broken and heartless every since my own loves life " He stands in front of her" go kid I can take care of this so please kid leave and take the other two with you I don't like seeing foxes like you guys die now go I'm serious kid go !" He says as the shadow foxes begins to get closer to them his blood red eyes glowed as he gets ready to kill and fight

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 01:48 PM
"No!" Sora set her jaw. "I'm not leaving anyone to fight this nightmare alone!" She hurled herself at the nearest fox and tore away the fur on its flank, revealing a scar shaped like a scattered water drop. She rips its ear and it helped and races off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Sasuke growls loudly " kid others know me as nightmare!!" He says jumping on and begins to tear it's throat out as one tries to jump on Sasuke only to have its neck broken by Sasuke biting down its neck

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Sora stared at Sasuke's rage, and while she was distracted, two Shadow foxes leaped on her and dragged her, howling for help, into the shadows. "Help! Help!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Sasuke growls loudly as he runs after her and tackles them down he bites one of they're necks giving one a chance to bite Sasuke shoulder Sasuke growls a bit as he kills the first one and breaks the one who was biting onto him neck. He shoulder was bleeding a bit though his eyes held no pain only anger " see kid you nearly got yourself killed and you say you can fight these guys " he says growling in anger as he stands in front of her " for your own sake leave now "

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Leaf had already disappeared back into the undergrowth. This wasn't his fight. He could care less honestly about what happened to these foxes.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Sora fought the Shadow foxes, but stopped in shock when she realized that their eyes were not blank. They shine with satisfaction, and the pupil was visible. The left one spoke. "So, Holly, what should we do with her?" Holly replied, "Take her to Shadow. Her life source is strong. She would be a great contribution to the Shadow Foxes." Her gaze traveled over Sora. "After all, Thorn, Shadow wants this one." Thorn and Holly gave Sora grim smiles and she felt sick.

Wildy~ =3
November 8th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Name: Brambleflight
Looks: Brown tabby with unusual hazel eyes.
Other: She was created in a lab from fox and cat DNA and released into the wild. She was lucky that the lab that created her got the contract first, otherwise she would've had a very hard time. Also, (if I'm allowed), she'll eventually have powers (Or just wings. IDK)

Crumbleless
November 8th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Hila stared at Sasuke for a moment before darting up to him her eyes flashing with fury,"See you got hurt! I know how to fight Sasuke, I'm not crippled." The she-fox swiping her tail through the air keeping any of the Shadow foxes away while she spoke. Her bear hit them hard its metal clanging off of them as it broke their bones.

Midnight Rain
November 8th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Saige slipped under the ferns, crawling into the den. She curled her paws over her belly protectively, since their father was killed. She was expecting any day now. (Is this ok I can edit if not)

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Leaf crept into a different part of the forest. He smelled the air, his jowls slightly parted. Lashing his long tail once, he was able to pinpoint a nest of mice under a bush. Dropping low into a crouch, he crept toward the bush. Putting on a determined face, he started to dig into the ground. After a few seconds frightened mice burst out, where he killed them with bites to the neck. After he killed about three, he grabbed them by their tails and trotted back to the clearing Dark was waiting for him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Sasuke growls loudly " it's nothing just a scratch " he says coldly as he looks behind him " theirs too many let's just run even I can't fight these many foxes " he says growling softly in pain

Crumbleless
November 8th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Hila nodded,"But let me treat you when we find down where to stop so you don't get an infection." She pressed darting through a holly bush.

dino.
November 9th, 2016, 06:10 AM
A pained shriek split the air as the Shadow foxes buried their teeth in Sora's flesh. "Someone help! Please!"

Midnight Rain
November 9th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Siege heard a few foxes fighting. She wandered out to investigate.

dino.
November 9th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Sora whimpered as Holly bit down on her muzzle. "That's what will happen every time you howl for help, foxling!" She snarled. Holly jerked her head at her brother. Come one, let's take her to Shadow.

Midnight Rain
November 9th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Siege saw the foxes fighting. Without thinking, she lept onto Holly, snarling. She aimed a blow at Holly's muzzle, growling.

dino.
November 9th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Sora gasped and rolled out of the way. She stared at Seige as she batted the foxes away. "Why are you helping me?"

Midnight Rain
November 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Siege landed a couple blows, then jumped back to avoid a counter attack. "Because they were attacking you, duh!" She said, lunging at the other Fox and clawing his flank. Then she pounced back at Holly, aiming for her back. (Don't forget to rp response to attack from Holly and her brother!)

dino.
November 9th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Holly snarled and knocked Seige back. "Keep Stone out of this!" She delivered a blow to Seige's stomach and then raced over to help her brother. Stone got up and pinned Sora down, his eyes trained on Seige. "Take on more move and the foxling dies!" Sora whimpered and looked at Siege, her eyes pleading for her to stay where she was. Stone opened his jaws and lowered them around Sora's throat.

Midnight Rain
November 9th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Siege glared, not moving. Then, she suddenly darted forward and head butt Stone ofF Sora. She pinned him, clawing at his face. She jumped off, picked up Sora by the scruff and pelted away, leaping over a river and crashing through a bush. Blood soaked her fur, and she winced, but she was determined to save the pup.

Crumbleless
November 9th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Hila turned her head as Saige darted past with Sora in her jaws. Feeling an urge the she-fox darted after the two and called,"I'll watch your back!"

Midnight Rain
November 9th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Siege flicked her tail in thanks. They ran a while longer before stopping. She set Sora down and collapsed, gasping. She licked her stomach, grief filling her eyes as she realized her pups must have been killed by the blow to her stomach. She whined in grief, curling her tail around her belly and resting her head on her stomach. "Their dead..."

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Sora scrambled up and tried to escape. Her side was bleeding with a few scratches, but she ignored the pain and burst through the thorns, only to come race to face with an army of Shadow Foxes. She felt something growing inside of her, growing because of fear and hate. Her paws turned brown and huge, her pointy snout into a savage muzzle. She let out a thunderous bark, and the Shaodw Foxes scattered. She turned to Holly and Stone who were trembling. "Leave before I tear you to shreds!" Sora snarled. The two foxes whimpered and ran. Sora's paws turned back to small and black and her snout went pointy again. She collapsed, exhausted.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Sora soon sank into sleep, exhausted from her shape-shifting. She didn't hear the other foxes racing back to check on her.

Crumbleless
November 11th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Hila saw Siege whimpering and licked her ear,"What's wrong?" She asked wanting to know what had made the she-wolf suddenly so sad.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Sora's breath came in shallow gasps. She was barely holding onto life. She dragged herself to the river and sat on the bank, whimpering in pain.

Crumbleless
November 11th, 2016, 03:22 PM
They are not in a den. They are near the river.)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 03:31 PM
(Oh, wow, I'm an idiot. Ok I'm editing the post)

Midnight Rain
November 11th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Hila saw Siege whimpering and licked her ear,"What's wrong?" She asked wanting to know what had made the she-wolf suddenly so sad.
"My pups..." She whimpered, her voice dripping in grief.

Crumbleless
November 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Hila flicked one of her ears,"I bet they are fine. Your just over reacting."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Sora saw the foxes and edged towards them. "Hello? Are... are you friendly foxes?" she asked nervously.

dino.
November 19th, 2016, 05:04 PM
(Srsly? Ded already?)

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Bump