PDA

View Full Version : Your LEAST favorite cats!

wickedvirtues
June 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Put who you picked and why in the description!

wickedvirtues
June 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM
I personally dislike Lionblaze, Alderpaw, and Brokenstar

I think of him as a very bad Gary-Stu. Worse than FIRESTAR Gary-Stu. His power is too much compared to the other two, and he basically can't die. He's not a bad character in other aspects, but his power makes him overpowered and his personality is a bit dry. Otherwise he's.. eh.

I think this may be unpopular but in the first book I read of his arc, he was just whiny and very self-doubting. His constant did I do it right?! I can't do it!! Attitude just made me think of him as annoying and weak. If he had moments of this instead of being like it throughout most of the book I read, perhaps I would like him a bit more.

Okay, I despise this leader. Yellowfang is one of my FAVORITE characters, and he threw her under the bus! Here's a list of what he's done.
Got Badgerfang killed (rip little bab)
Threw Yellowfang out of SC
Killed sooo many cats
Killed his own father to become leader
Steal kits
Train kits under the age of 6 moons

AND THAT ISN'T EVEN ALL OF IT!

Darky
June 25th, 2017, 07:37 PM
brokenstar

Got Badgerfang killed
Threw Yellowfang out of SC
Killed sooo many cats
Killed his own father to become leader
Steal kits
Train kits under the age of 6 moons
drove windclan out of their territory

ashfur
just hate him for no reason

tigerstar
EVERYTHING

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Okay, I have a problem with Ashfur, Dovewing, Leafpool, Jayfeather and Bluestar. That's all I'm going to say.

Cosmo
June 25th, 2017, 08:29 PM
One that his not on there that I personally hate is Millie.

Reason;
She completely ignored her other kits, an actual scene is Bumblestripe being wick and Millie saying "Oh he's fine, I should yo check on Brairlight." What kind of Mother is that?

She was just a replacement for Silverstream.

wickedvirtues
June 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Reason;
She completely ignored her other kits, an actual scene is Bumblestripe being wick and Millie saying "Oh he's fine, I should yo check on Brairlight." What kind of Mother is that?

I would've put her for that reason, but I only had 10 slots and I forgot about her XD

Cosmo
June 25th, 2017, 08:31 PM
I would've put her for that reason, but I only had 10 slots and I forgot about her XD

That's kind of what I assumed.

wickedvirtues
June 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
That's kind of what I assumed.

Lol, I forgot she was Briar's mother because except for that (and replacing SS) I didn't have a problem with her really.

Seraphon
June 25th, 2017, 09:25 PM

Reason;

Me too for those reasons and she was SO MEAN TO HER OWN DAUGHTER, BLOSSOMFALL BECAUSE THE ONLY THING SHE CARED ABOUT THEN WAS BRIARLIGHT!!!!! She was a horrible mother.

Zan Partizanne
June 26th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Millie

Reason: She is a horrible mother and acts like she only has one kit EX: "Hey Millie I think BlossomHeart is Sick... Millie: What? oh she's fine I have to go check on BriarLight" She never gave attention to her other kits and she still doesn't give BumbleStripe and BlossomHeart attention to this day!!!

wickedvirtues
June 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Millie

Reason: She is a horrible mother and acts like she only has one kit EX: "Hey Millie I think BlossomHeart is Sick... Millie: What? oh she's fine I have to go check on BriarLight" She never gave attention to her other kits and she still doesn't give BumbleStripe and BlossomHeart attention to this day!!!

I think I should've replaced someone with Millie because DAM everyone hates her.

Zan Partizanne
June 26th, 2017, 09:26 AM
it's cause Millie is a Horrible Cat!!!

wickedvirtues
June 26th, 2017, 09:28 AM
it's cause Millie is a Horrible Cat!!!

Yeah, true, but I didn't have a problem with her until I remembered the whole Briar Bumble and Blossom situation.

Static
June 26th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Millie because she is a bad mother
Thiger heart because of the way he acts.
II'm putting votes now

Darky
July 10th, 2017, 11:22 AM
So much hate for Millie, I'm glad no one has said jayfeather.

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 10th, 2017, 11:24 AM
SILVERSTREAM IS THE WORST!

Darky
July 10th, 2017, 11:59 AM
SILVERSTREAM IS THE WORST!
WAIT WHAT

Panic
July 10th, 2017, 12:07 PM
I want to like Bluestar...
but I really can't.
Brokenstar, Millie, and Tigerstar are absolutely terrible, too.

Beam
July 10th, 2017, 12:26 PM
I think one time Blossomfall and Dovewing fell down one of those tunnels? Anyways Blossomfall is literally leaning on Divewing and limping as she walks into camp and Miller's like "what happened to her?" And then Dovewing explained, and then MILLIE JUST SHRUGS AND SAYS "oh, sorry bout that. You're fine. But poor Briarlight."

what kind of mother DOES that?!?

judas
July 10th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Millie was just a mother worried about her kid. If your kid almost got killed wouldn't you be worried?
--
Firestar, he was made to be perfect. TO Perfect

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 10th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Millie was just a mother worried about her kid. If your kid almost got killed wouldn't you be worried?
--

i don't understand why everyone hates millie.. she's a better mother than rainflower, daisy and ferncloud. because they simply COULDN'T CONTROL HOW MUCH THEY MADE BABIES. millie after blossomfall bumblestripe and briarlight,"Okay graystripe thas all. now go gemme suh food."

wickedvirtues
July 10th, 2017, 12:40 PM
--

True, but I feel she just shoved her other kits to the side and ignored them even when Jayfeather told her Briarlight was doing fine.. (just my opinion)
--
Firestar became a Gary-Stu..

Wolvesregion
July 10th, 2017, 12:42 PM
its not. Ashfur was attached to squirrelflight and wouldn't let the fact go that she was mates with brambleclaw.
I still think she should've at least not romanced him like she did and he wouldn't eventually given up.

Momotaro
July 10th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Clear SKy.

Burn him.

judas
July 10th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Clear SKy.

Burn him.
Yes

Please

SuspiciousMindz
July 10th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Ah. The only cat I can say drove me nuts was Star Flower. Oooo did I want her to disappear so bad.

Disliked her more than Clear Sky at his worst.

Phoenix Flames
July 10th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Tbh, I really hate Tigerstar, Brokenstar, and Raggedstar, and Sol, and Pinestar, Goosefeather, Crowfeather, Hawkfrost, Mothwing, and Leafpool, for multiple reasons that I don't want to say. You guys may know why I said that.... Bluestar, Firestar, Yellowfang, and Scourge are my favorite characters even though some of you guys dislike them....

Waffee
July 26th, 2017, 08:50 AM
The poll may be closed, but who doesn't hate Rainflower. She's just....straight out malicious and terrible.