PDA

View Full Version : Human Clans (Thunder, Wind, Shadow and River)

Pages : [1] 2

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Pretty self explanatory... Human clan cats XD Yes they still eat rabbits and stuff XD Have fun in doin' this random rp I just made :D
You still use clan names, and ranks :D
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan:
Crush:
Other/Questions:

My Forms:
Name: Windyhollow
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girls+with+gray+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV_Y6Z8JTQAhWJ7yYKHRB6BMsQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=HHMSlcS4y78A4M%3A
Personality: Tbrp'd
Clan: Windclan
Crush: .... Forbidennnnnnnn XD Seriously though, she's a med cat.
Other/Questions: :3

Name: Leafstar
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+boy+with+black+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg8M_p8JTQAhVDyyYKHXcmClAQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=wPmdiRb49lu80M%3A
Clan: Shadowclan
Crush: Opennnn

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Pretty self explanatory... Human clan cats XD Yes they still eat rabbits and stuff XD Have fun in doin' this random rp I just made :D
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan:
Crush:
Other/Questions:

My Forms:
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girls+with+gray+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjV_Y6Z8JTQAhWJ7yYKHRB6BMsQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=HHMSlcS4y78A4M%3A

Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+boy+with+black+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg8M_p8JTQAhVDyyYKHXcmClAQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=wPmdiRb49lu80M%3A

Name: foxheart
Looks: http://cdn.paper4pc.com/images/vocaloid-animal-ears-blue-eyes-brown-hair-chorin-dress-foxgirl-grass-kagamine-rin-short-hair-sky-stars-tail-vocaloid-wallpaper-1.jpg
Personality: TBRPed
Clan: shadowclan
Crush: leafstars mate??? No kits yet.
Other/Question: nope

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 01:49 PM
(Accepted, and of course she can :D)

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Name:Koisong
Looks:https://41.media.tumblr.com/b12223e76d146c4830e7dacd86c9ab08/tumblr_np1hietu2s1sk1rjvo1_500.jpg
Personality: tbrped
Clan: thunderclan
Crush: open
Other/Questions:none

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 02:02 PM
(Accepted! Once we have a leader for all the clans we can start.)

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 02:56 PM
(Never mind we can start XD)
Windyhollow pushed the vines to her den to let a 'kit' go back to the nursery. "Come back if your stomach starts hurting again, Bluekit." She said. "Yes Windyhollow." He said as he disappeared behind the vines to the nursery. Windyhollow looked over at a bunch of playing apprentices and smiled. They held fake wooden training swords, messing around.

Leafstar sat on the edge of the high rock, gazing down at his clan. He watched a group of kits play in the middle of the clearing. He smiled. The leader loved kits. Always so energetic and fun.

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Koisong sat on a stump close to highrock . she small girl had just taken her role as deputy yesterday was the other one had retired after getting too old to even walk. Koisong was excited , but also nervous. She was the future leader and wasn't exactly confident about it

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Leafstar stood up and shouted on the top of his lungs, "Everyone old enough to catch their own prey gather under the high rock for a clan meeting!"

:blue:
November 6th, 2016, 03:16 PM
(( Can you save me medicine cat apprentice for windclan? I be making a form soon ))

Frosty
November 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
There is no one but koi in thunderclan . i dont know what to post XD )

November 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Name: Applepaw // Sugar

Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/156405123/large.jpg // http://s11.favim.com/610/160223/anime-girl-neko-Favim.com-4031131.jpg

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Clan: Windclan // Kittypet-maybe accepted into a clan?

Crush: Forbidden...maybe a secret romance though // Open

Other/Questions: Nope // Nope

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(OOHH HOLD UP I CALL RIVERCLAN MED CAT!!)

FlameFire25
November 6th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Name: Moonwing
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/12/1c/7b/121c7bd5240105445b492e395a8cdc2a.jpg
Personality: Likes looking at the bright side of things, and is a hit with the young ones. Rarely yells or has a fit, but she will turn sour if you 1. touch her stores 2. hurt a "kit" or a young apprentice and 3. do anything that could anger anyone
Clan: RiverClan
Crush: Forbidden (had a character with the same name and position and she had forbidden kits >:3)
Other/Questions: SECRET LOVE SECRET LOVE SECRET LOVE

Name: Leaffall
Looks: https://dc715.4shared.com/img/0IJcjDG6ce/s23/150787c1810/anime_boy_red_hair
Personality: TBRP'd
Clan: ThunderClan
Rank: Apprentice (just kinda became one cause I think 12 would be the age they become apprentices)
Crush: Open
Other/Questions: None

Name: Shockeye
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cf/a8/33/cfa833252736a4d491a9a4f2d1ee9583.jpg (Eyes are yellow)
Personality: TBRP'd
Clan: ShadowClan
Crush: Open
Other/Questions: Nope

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 07:20 PM
(All accepted!) Leafstar named off the people who would be going to the gathering.

Windyhollow looked around for her apprentice. "Applepaw!" She said.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Really disturbed XD)

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Name:Troutstar
Looks:http://www.theultimatecatwebsite.com/uploads/1/1/0/8/11083235/9471655_orig.jpg?169
Personality: TBRP'ed
Clan:Riverclan
Crush:Open
Other/Questions:None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Nightmareblood
21 moons
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/75/66/2d/75662d79b7bc3551dfa869f29f1ea1ab.jpg
Tbrp
Shadowclan
deputy if taken warrior
Crush open
None

Phoenixfire
20 moons
Male
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f0/f0/e5/f0f0e540e26a9fdfafed75dd934bf09b.jpg
Thunderclan
Warrior
Open
None

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:57 PM
(Could I be a different species other then a cat?)

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 PM
(@Aleka☁️ Why chu disturbed?
Goose Accepted!
Sasukewolf (madness) Accepted, but Shadow deputy has been taken by Ash :3 The Schoolgirl, we are not cats at all :3)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Goose Accepted!
Sasukewolf (madness) Accepted, but Shadow deputy has been taken by Ash :3 The Schoolgirl, we are not cats at all :3)

( I ment could I be a fox-human)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Goose Accepted!
Sasukewolf (madness) Accepted, but Shadow deputy has been taken by Ash :3)
The fact that there's human cats just disturbs me. The first thing I think of when I hear that are kits suckeling.. on a frickin' human cat thing.. yeah)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
K then he's a warrior :3) Nightmareblood was sitting on a boulder bored as he leans back his white buttoned shirt was open showing his powerful muscles and x scar on his chest as he sighs softly

Phoenixfire was sleeping in the Warriors den having a yet a other nightmare

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:05 PM
( I ment could I be a fox-human)
(I'd like to keep it cat-humans :3)
Leafstar sighed. "Can someone please go find Nightmareblood?" He asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Nightmareblood black spiked tail moved a bit as he sits up his ears moved a bit hearing his name he sighs softly as he stands up and walks over to leafstar " I heard my name need something?"

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:16 PM
"I'd like you to come to the gathering tonight." He said. A kit raced past him, almost making him fall over. Leafstar chuckled and smiled as the kit darted into the nursery.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Nightmareblood nods " as you wish my lord " he says holding in laughter as a kit nearly made his leader fall over he looks away and covers his mouth holding in laughter

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Leafstar rolled his eyes. "I also want you to take out a border patrol, seeing Foxheart isn't awake yet." He said.

Windyhollow walked along the edge of Windclan border, looking for an herb. "Where is it." She muttered, cat tail swishing.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Name: Berrypaw
Looks:brown skin,wears grey dotted shirt and black pants, tan eyes, messy black hair
Personality: kind, helps others, has temper tantrums when alone
Crush:Open
Other/Questions: None

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:23 PM
(Accepted!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Sasuke smiles as he stands in front of leafstar he was one of the tallest warriors in the clan and he bends down a bit and licks leafstars nose " as you wish my lord " he says walking away to find some Warriors for the patrol

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Berrypaw slept in the apprentice den. His black grey spotted tail layed away from him twitching.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Leafstar rubbed his nose and smiled a small bit. He turned on his heel and walked to his den. He sat down on the ledge and looked around the cave.

Windyhollow didn't realize she had crossed the border looking for the stupid herb. "Where is it!?" She hissed, hands clenching into fists.

November 7th, 2016, 02:47 AM
Applepaw had followed her mentor out, but she had stopped at the border, and walked along it for a bit, smelling the air, she looked down, and saw a few herbs, "WindyHollow!" She called, "I think I found what you're looking for!" The apprentice kneeled down, trying to see how much there was, though she didn't notice that she had crossed the border as well

Sugar was sitting on the fence of her owners' home, her legs dangling over the side as she looked through the forest, her white hair wavering as a breeze swept through it, the kittypet just sat there for a few more minutes, before jumping down, the bell on her collar making a loud jingle, which made her cringe, before she started to walk towards the forest

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Sasuke with some warriors spilt up to patrol the boundar he smells the air as he walks along the shadowclan boundar

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Foxheart woke up in leafstars den after a late patrol. She sat up and looked around. "Leafstar?" She looked around the small leaders den she had been sleeping in. She stepped over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse in her hands her finger nails brawling blood. As the scent of prey drifted up to her nose she licked her lips. She walked over to leaf star.

November 7th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Sugar finally came to the row of trees that started the forest, and she was quiet, she didn't know if she wanted to go for not, she clasped her collar with her right hand, before running past the line of trees, her collar jingling loudly, weaving past bushes and such, her white dress standing out in the green underbrush

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Berrypaw yawned as he went out of camp. He walked around the territory looking at the sky.

November 7th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Sugar looked around, walking quietly, and not paying very much attention to her surroundings, she didn't really notice anything on the ground until her foot got caught on a root, and she almost went flying, letting out a small cry, hitting the ground, twigs getting caught in her hair as she pushed herself up, a small pain running through her leg as she tried to stand up, making a huge ruckus as she did

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Sasuke hears something and begins to walk there after seeing sugar he growls softly " calm down kittypet I'll get you out " he says coldly as he begins to walk to her

November 7th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Sugar almost stared at Sasuke, still the entire time, "I...I..." she wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words, she wasn't able to run to be honest, she was stuck, either way, Well...lie number one proven, there are cats roaming the woods the kittypet stayed quiet, more frozen in fear, than anything else

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Foxheart woke up in leafstars den after a late patrol. She sat up and looked around. "Leafstar?" She looked around the small deb she had been sleeping in. She stepped over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse in her hands her finger nails brawling blood. As the scent of prey drifted up to her nose she licked her lips. She walked over to leaf star.
"Hello Foxheart." Leafstar said, nodding to her with a smile.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Nightmareblood bends down and begins to help her out getting her unstuck " there can you move now " he says looking at her with red eyes his tail moved a bit as he stood up looking at her his body was ready to attack just in case he needed to put her down and by put her down he meant kill Nightmareblood has killed before and kittypet were the weakest to kill he looks at her with glowing red eyes watching her every move

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Applepaw had followed her mentor out, but she had stopped at the border, and walked along it for a bit, smelling the air, she looked down, and saw a few herbs, "WindyHollow!" She called, "I think I found what you're looking for!" The apprentice kneeled down, trying to see how much there was, though she didn't notice that she had crossed the border as well

Sugar was sitting on the fence of her owners' home, her legs dangling over the side as she looked through the forest, her white hair wavering as a breeze swept through it, the kittypet just sat there for a few more minutes, before jumping down, the bell on her collar making a loud jingle, which made her cringe, before she started to walk towards the forest
Windhollow looked at her and ran over, kneeling down. "Thank you Applepaw!" She sighed, picking up the herb and straightening. The medicine cat(human) looked around. "Er... This isn't Windclan territory anymore....." She said. Shadowclan.
(Makin' another, his name is Windpaw and is in Shadowclan.)
Windpaw was walking around, holding his wooden sword in hand when he heard talking. He looked around. He saw the Windclan medicine cat and her apprentice.

November 7th, 2016, 03:30 PM
"Well...thank you," The kittypet looked at Nightmareblood, her eyes narrowed in a tiny glare, her tail wavering, she was creeped out a bit by how he stood, then finally got enough courage to say something else, "Do you want something?" She asked plainly, referring to the way she could feel his eyes tracking her every move, her eyes still narrowed

Applepaw smiled, grabbing a few herbs as well, her black hair swaying against her legs, "Is there anything else we're looking for?" She asked calmly, her green orbs glowing with excitement as she looked at her mentor, then she sniffed the air, saying nothing, growing silent, her green eyes widening as she scented an apprentice, not being able to tell which one

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:32 PM
"Applepaw, run! We're on Shadowclan territory!" Windyhollow hissed.

Windpaw strained his black and gray ears to listen to the medicine cats.

Windyhollow started walking.

No! How am I gonna prove to Leafstar that I can be a warrior if they leave! Windpaw thought.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Nightmareblood nods " yes get out of here you kittypet or next time I see you I will end you " he says coldly as he yowls calling all the warriors that went to patrol with him to go back to camp as he walks away

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Windpaw twitched his ears and ran. "Nightmareblood!" He called. He looked around for the giant warrior, feet thudding on the ground/

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Nightmareblood hears his name and runs up to windpaw " yes what's the matter did someone hurt you? " he asks kinda worried a bit

November 7th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Sugar stood where she was, not really taking Nightmareblood's warning too seriously, she walked along the outside of the territory, not caring that her dress was practically ruined, like other kittypets who she talked to

"B-But..." Apple decided not to finish her sentance, breaking into a sprint, clutching the herbs close to her chest, her black hair streaming out behind her as she ran, not knowing what her mentor was doing, her ear twitching as she ran

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:41 PM
"No, but Windclan cats are on our territory!" Windpaw panted, gray and black hair a mess on his head. He sat up straight. "This way!" He said and started running again. The truth was, he was half Windclan himself, but only his Windclan mother and Shadowclan father knew it... Windpaw didn't even know.

Windyhollow stayed behind, drawing her sword (cuz even medicine cats have claws XD) and got ready for a fight if one came.

Empress Of Evil
November 7th, 2016, 03:43 PM
(Any HR's still opem?)

November 7th, 2016, 03:44 PM
"Windyhollow! What are you doing?" Apple yelled, smelling the scent of her mentor growing softer as she ran, she stopped, the herbs overtaking her own scent, her black hair falling over her eyes

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Sasuke nods and runs after him his eyes glowed as he takes out his two katanas his body tensed up ready to fight or kill as he runs in front of windpaw and stands before windyhollow his powerful muscles showed as he stood tall looking down at the medical cat " oh it's you " he says putting his weapons away " did you lost your way finding herbs ?"

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Windyhollow stared at Nightmareblood. "Y-yeah..." She said, putting back her sword.

November 7th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Applepaw stood a little past the border, behind a deathberry bush, and bad as the berries were, they hid her scent, which was nice, she clutched the herbs close to her chest, listening to NightmareBlood and WindyHollow, the apprentice quiet

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Nightmareblood nods " I see then it's okay but I do recommend you tell our med cat first before stepping into our Territory "

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Windpaw walked off and looked at a death berry bush. He stared at it and separated the leaves with his sword.

Windyhollow nodded. "I will." She said.

November 7th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Applepaw froze, hearing Windpaw behind her, she was still, slowly drawing her sword out, pushing the herbs to a safe place, a few deathberries falling around her, and she crinkled her nose, almost gagging at the smell

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Windpaw stared at Applepaw. "Hey Applepaw." He said.

November 7th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Applepaw nearly jumped up in the air, "H...Hey" she stammered, looking at the apprentice and pushing the sword away, grabbing her herbs quickly, clutching them against her chest, her black hair brushing against her back, a few locks stuck in the hair, though they hadn't been ripped out of her skull

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"Get going." Windpaw whispered, nodding towards Windclan.

November 7th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Applepaw bit her lip, "B-But WindyHollow" the girl stammered, looking at the other apprentice, her ear flicking as she looked at him, scared, yet concerned for her mentor

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Windpaw smiled at her. "Nightmareblood won't hurt her." he promised.

November 7th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Applepaw blinked, then stood up, nodding, "Y-Yeah...sure" she said softly, starting to walk away, clutching the herbs to her chest, starting to walk back to the border, still worried for her mentor, all of her clanmates said bad things about Shaddowclan, she didn't know if her mentor would be safe or not, and she was scared that she wouldn't be safe

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Windpaw stared after her and forced away the urge to follow her to make sure she got back safely.

. beachtide .
November 7th, 2016, 04:19 PM
[what's still open??]

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 04:23 PM
"Hello Foxheart." Leafstar said, nodding to her with a smile.

Fox heart blinked with recognition. She torn into her fresh kill and licked her lips once she was done. "Did you do the patrols all ready?" She yawned feeling guilty for sleeping in.

November 7th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Applepaw looked behind her at Windpaw, biting her lip, her black hair wavering as she starting to get closer to the border, clutching the herb to her chest, ready to put them away, though she kept looking behind her, scared

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM
"Yes, sorry dear." Leafstar said.

(All leaders except for Shadow, All med cats except for Wind, all deputies except for Shadow)

Windpaw slowly started to follow her.

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 04:35 PM
"Yes, sorry dear." Leafstar said.

Foxheart looked around the clearing. She stood up and flicked her large tail in her mates face. "I'm going to go to windclan border and wash up in the stream." She said yawning again and stretched. She ran her hand over the hilt of her sword and inspected her sharp talon like claws. "See you around." She said grinning. She walked to the exit and nearly tripped over a kit. Kits!!! she thought with an exasperated sigh. She walked to the border and saw nightmareblood. She walked toward him and used his nickname. "Nighty." She called to her close friend. She trampled through the grass with skill. She saw another at with her and her hand went to her sword.

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Windyhollow turned and left, running to the Windclan border.

November 7th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Applepaw was quiet, weaving around a tree, before stepping back onto her side of the border, her eyes looking around, before she started to walk back to camp,quiet, the herbs pressed against her chest still

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Windpaw still followed, wind making his hair going the opposite way.

. beachtide .
November 7th, 2016, 04:45 PM
(Save me Wind leader??)

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Foxheart sat at the border and washed the blood from her claws. "What was that about?" She mumbled to herself. Once she was done she made herself slowly back to the camp. Once she arrived it was nearly nightfall. All of a sudden she felt this pain in her stomach like something was kicking at it. She looked around the clearing wildly and ran to the med den. (XD I'll make a form for Ned cat later maybe.)

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Leafstar looked up in alarm when he saw Foxheart run to the medicine cats den.

November 7th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Applepaw put her herbs in a spot near camp, but started to go in a different direction, hoping she found some more herbs...or maybe just see if anyone was following her, that worked too, her black hair wavering as she walked quietly

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Windpaw walked towards the camp, laying his wooden sword on the ground before entering. A woman with his gray and black hair looked up and grinned. "Windpaw!" She said. Windpaw blinked. The woman was familiar.. Like from a dream...

November 7th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Apple looked around for a minute, scenting the air, before she sighed, no one would be following her, she started to walk back to camp, and found a wooden sword on the ground, she picked it up, putting her herbs closer to camp, she would come back for them later, she almost yelled as she saw Windpaw in the clearing, and her eyes grew wide, staring at him, realizing that it was his sword that she was holding

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 05:04 PM
The woman got up and hugged Windpaw. Windpaw's gray and black ears twitched, turning his head and smiling slightly at Applepaw.

November 7th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Applepaw blinked in surprise, if she expected to see anything, it wasn't this, she clutched the sword tighter to her chest, smiling weakly, staring at Windpaw in suprise, at a loss for words

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 05:11 PM
The woman let go of Windpaw, who walked over to Applepaw and put his hand on the sword.

November 7th, 2016, 05:15 PM
"I-Is this...yours?" Applepaw stammered, looking at Windpaw, blinking in suprise, she smiled weakly, holding the sword out and loosening her grip, her black hair wavering as she looked at the other apprentice

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Windpaw nodded.

November 7th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Applepaw turned red, "S-Sorry!" She stammered, letting Windpaw take the sword from her, eyes wide with embarrassment as she looked at him, smiling weakly, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at him

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Windpaw smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder before walking out of the entrance.

November 7th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Applepaw blinked, following him out of the camp, just to see where he was going, but she was quiet, I-It's not like I'm concerned about him though...he's Shaddowclan! I'm a medicine Cat! He-He...He can... she didn't even bother to finish her sentence in her head, her face turning a bright red as she watched him, grabbing her herbs and holding them against her chest again

(( Tsundere Applepaw...you know you like him Applepaw... ))

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Windpaw looked over his shoulder and smiled at Applepaw before disappearing into the pines of Shadowclan territory. A voice: You like her! Windpaw: I... I don't. A voice: You do!!!!!!! Windpaw shook his head and looked at his sword, smiling softly.

November 7th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Applepaw turned even more red, almost as red as the fruit she was named after, she started to walk down to camp, Starclan was just messing with her...right? She couldn't go against the warrior code, she was a medicine cat! She walked towards the medicine den, placing the herbs on their respective shelf, her face still a light shade of pink as she thought about Windpaw, trying to set herself straight

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Name:mistshiver
Looks:https:http://s5.favim.com/orig/51/anime-black-and-white-cute-neko-Favim.com-468014.png
Crush: ...forbidden. I you rly want to you can PM me.
(You should make a list of high ranks and what is taken on the first post to keep track.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 7th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Nightmareblood nods " okay I'll be on my way now see yea" he says walking back to camp with a loud yawn

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Windpaw walked into camp, his face light pink still as he walked into the apprentice den and collapsed on to his bed. Blankpaw, his best blind friend, was in the bed beside him. "Why are you blushing?" He asked. "How did y-?" "I can sense it. Now answer the question." "Applepaw.." He mumbled. "WHAT?! One, she's a medicine cat, and two she's in Windclan!" Blankpaw shouted. "BLANKPAW!" Windpaw hissed.

November 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Applepaw looked at the small trickle of water that went down the outside of the den, which was where they put most sick cats, most of the water probably came from a stream somewhere farther up, her black hair swaying against her back as she looked around, a blush still on her cheeks

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 04:15 PM
"God, Windpaw. She's Windclan and a medicine cat!" Blankpaw said, now whispering.

Windyhollow noticed Applepaw's blush. "You ok?" She asked.

November 8th, 2016, 04:23 PM
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, it was just the scent of the herbs," Applepaw smiled, regaining half of her dignity, I don't like him, I don't like him! she kept repeating in her head, sort of calming down, though Windpaw's face kept coming to her mind, whether she liked it or not

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Blankpaw shook his head. "Windpaw, you're nuts. But guess whaaat?" He said. "You're gonna go to the gathering!" "I can se- Ummm...." Blankpaw started laughing.

Windyhollow smiled at her apprentice. "I hope you don't mind, but i asked if you could come to the gathering tonight." She said, picking up some juniper for Bluekit who had come back with another stomach ache. She crouched beside the young boy and hand him the little leaf package of juniper berries. "Take two if your belly starts hurting." She said and pushed away the vines so he could run back to the nursery.

November 8th, 2016, 04:30 PM
"I don't mind at all," Applepaw smiled, her black hair brushing against her back, standing up, pushing Windpaw away from her mind at the time, looking out into the clearing, her ear twitching as she looked out there

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 04:40 PM
(At the gathering :3)

Windpaw looked around, tail wrapped around Blankpaw's wrist. He guided him over to his group of elder friends and left to find Applepaw.

November 8th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Applepaw sat a little ways off from everyone else, the girl looking around, her black hair brushing against her back and sweeping the ground, a weak smile on her face as she looked around, dragging her fingers in the dirt repeatedly for no reason at all

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Windpaw walked up to his father who let him climb onto his back. Windpaw looked around and found Applepaw. He jumped off his father's back and started walking towards Applepaw.

November 8th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Applepaw saw Windpaw and she nearly gasped, turning red, You don't like him Apple, you don't like him! she kept repeating in her mind, smiling weakly, her ear twitching as she looked at the apprentice, trying to make herself not as embarrassed

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:04 PM
"Hey Applepaw." Windpaw said, blushing himself. He sat down across her with a small smile. You don't like her. You don't like her. Blankpaw's right and you're just nuts. He thought.

November 8th, 2016, 05:16 PM
"H-Hello" Applepaw stammered, smiling, she looked at the other apprentice, her hair wavering, repeating negative thoughts in her head, trying to get rid of the blush, her ear twitching as she looked at Windpaw

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Windpaw looked around and then looked at Applepaw. Windyhollow watched from her spot beside the other medicine cats. "So.. How are you?" Windpaw aksed.

November 8th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Fine, How are you after this afternoon?" Applepaw smiled, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at him, her green eyes calm as she watched him

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
"Good." Windpaw said. "I couldn't get you out of my head though." He mumbled under his breath.

November 8th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"W-What?!?" Applepaw turned a bright red, "I-I'm a medicine cat! If you mean it the way you do..." she turned and even brighter red, "Idiot..." she muttered, Treat it as if he threatened you...she won't be suspicious...I hope... Applepaw sighed, her black hair swaying as she looked at him, praying that she hadn't given any signs away that she liked him

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:32 PM
"I-I know you're a medicine cat..." He said and took a sharp breath before saying, "But that can't stop me from liking you."

November 8th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Applepaw turned a bright red, "We're not even in the same clan!" She excaimed, then lowered her voice a bit, "T-That's bad enough you know...it's pretty dumb..." she muttered, looking at Windpaw, her eyes bright with embarrassment, as much as she tried to hide it with anger

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Windpaw hadn't seen the embarrassment but had saw the anger. He was taken aback and he stood up, turning around and looking for Blankpaw.

November 8th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Applepaw didn't smiled, she just stared after him, "W-Wait..." she stammered, "Maybe we could meet tomorrow...on the border" she said softly, loud enough so that Windpaw could hear it, but no one else could, her face still bright with embarrassment as she watched him walk away

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Windpaw stopped walking and looked at Applepaw. "Ok." He said and walked off to find Blankpaw.

November 8th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Applepaw smiled weakly, before going off to her mentor, the girl hiding her blush all of a sudden, looking calm, her hair swaying against her back as she looked at her mentor and the other medicine cats, nodding a hello to them

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Windyhollow looked at Applepaw suspiciously and thought for a moment.
(After the gathering XD)
As Windyhollow walked back to Windclan camp she looked at her apprentice.

November 8th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Applepaw looked at WindyHollow, "D-Do I have something on my face?" She asked, titling her head a small bit, walking next to her mentor calmly, confused, hoping that she didn't suspect her, smiling

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"No. But I'd like you to stay in camp tomorrow to help me with some of the elders." Windyhollow said.

November 8th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Applepaw resisted the urge to groan, Elders always took so long, but she had to see Windpaw, all of a sudden, she found herself trying to think of excuses to leave, maybe she would sneak out the night, her green eyes looking ahead calmly

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Windyhollow walked on without another word.

November 8th, 2016, 07:10 PM
We never sorted out when to meet! Mouse-Dung! Applepaw suddenly noted, her eyes wide, she managed to hide her disappointment as the two re-entered camp, everyone else following them, her legs protested against each step she took, coming to her nest and curling up in it, quickly falling into sleep

Dark
November 8th, 2016, 07:37 PM
(I kinda wanna join but I'm pretty sure I'll die of some sort of major writer's block)

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Windyhollow fell asleep herself.

Windpaw was walking around the territory of Shadowclan, though his legs were sore.

November 8th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Cracking her eyes open, Applepaw saw that WindyHollow was asleep, and she managed to pull herself out of her nest, sneaking out the back of the medicine den, sneaking out of camp, past the patrols, pretty well, "Let him be out..." she muttered under her breath, starting to walk towards the border, her black hair streaming out behind her as she ran

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Windpaw took his wooden sword out of its sheath and dragged it behind him as he walked to the border.

November 8th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Applepaw saw someone with their sword coming towards the border, and she clutched her own sword in fear, narrowing her eyes, and she couldn't smell who was coming towards her, considering that the wind was blowing in the wrong way at the time

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Windpaw leaned against one of the pine's and smiled at Applepaw.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Nightmareblood walks into leafstars den " hi leafstar you here?"

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Leafstar looked up, his hair ruffled and eyes still closed. "Yeah?" He yawned, rubbing his eye.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Nightmareblood nods " I was wondering that female warrior that was sleeping here ...is she your mate ?"

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Name:mistshiver
Looks:https:http://s5.favim.com/orig/51/anime-black-and-white-cute-neko-Favim.com-468014.png
Crush: ...forbidden. I you rly want to you can PM me.
(You should make a list of high ranks and what is taken on the first post to keep track.

???))

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 08:54 PM
(Bleh sorry accepted XD)
Leafstar blinked in confusion. "Yes. She is." He said. He tilted his head. "Why do you ask?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Nightmareblood nods " just wanted to know " he says kinda coldly which was rare " well I gotta go see yea " he says turning around

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Leafstar got up and walked after him. "Nightmareblood, what's wrong?" He asked, reaching out a hand and putting it on his shoulder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Nightmareblood pushes his hand off his shoulder as he begins to laugh coldly " I should've known...I should've been able to forget this " he looks at leafstar " I thought hearing you say it will help me move on but it just only brought pain ." He says looking at leafstar with glowing red eyes that were filled with...hurt

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 09:10 PM
"What d'you mean?" Leafstar asked, taken aback by the hurt in his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Nightmareblood laughs softly " so you never noticed huh? Let me tell you what I mean " he pins leafstar to a wall looking at him " leafstar we grew up and fought together I was there when you became a leader I was there for you whenever you were having trouble or down, leafstar I was there though it all I was there by your side helping and protecting you and you know why I did it " he holds leafstars chin up " because i somehow managed to fallen in love with you and It hurts but " he says in a pained voice as he let's go of leafstar and turns around " it doesn't matter anymore you've found your mate just forget what I said and we'll stay friends okay leafstar " he says with a forced smile

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Leafstar didn't smile. "Nightmareblood....." He puts his face in his hands and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Nightmareblood growls softly " how could I ? You're leader of this clan leafstar everyone looks up to you and they expect you to fall in love with a female not a male like me so I didn't say anything " he looks at leafstar " how could I say that " oh I love you leafstar " when most warriors and elders hate me because of my father besides it doesn't matter it never mattered leafstar so tell me how and when should I've told you that I have feelings for you huh?" He says almost in anger

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Leafstar blinked at him. "You think I care what the clan think about who I choose? You think I actually care?" He asked. "I.... I fell in love with you too and I had no idea if you felt the same way so I kept my mouth shut and All these years you could've told me. But you didn't and now I'm with Foxheart. Probably the only girl I love." He glared at Nightmareblood. "Probably the only one I love." He turned and walked back into his den.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Nightmareblood eyes widen hearing this he felt his heart drop as he growls softly and runs after him as soon as leafstar entered his den. Nightmareblood hugs him from behind putting his head on his shoulder " God im such a fool .." he says to himself as he holds leafstar close " .... answer me as honestly as you can.... do I still have a chance on making you mine ?" He asks in his low husky voice as he begins to nuzzle leafstars hair a bit

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Leafstar laughed softly. "There's always a chance Nightmareblood." He said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Nightmareblood smiles as he kisses leafstars head " but what about foxheart ?" He asks calmly as he turns leafstar around so they were facing each other now Nightmareblood leans in a bit towards leafstar

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Foxheart doubled over in pain at mistshivers feet. "Shivs what happening?" She squealed a littlest louder then she meant to.
Mistshiver looked at foxheart with pitty. Her close friend... was pregnant something foxheart never wanted. She kneeled down next to her. "Your a mother foxy." She said flicking her tail about.
Foxheart looked at her friend in horror. "Pregnant?" She screamed louder then she had intended. She bit her lips as more pain came. She flicked her tail at mistshiver. "At least I know now." She said somelmly. "Leafstar always wanted kits." She sighed. She pulled herself out of the den and collapsed with the effort. She knew kitting was hard but not like this. She heard misty come out. "Something's wrong foxy come back. I need to look at you." She heard her say. She couldn't move. Something was terribly wrong and she knew it.
(Hey can mistshiver be leafstars sister?)

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Hmm..... I don't know...." Leafstar admitted, scratching his neck.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Nightmareblood nods slowly " how about... either you break up with her or " he kisses leafstars hand " this can be our dirty little secret " he says winking at him

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 10:17 PM
"Leafstar." She called to her mate. Then she saw it nightmareblood kissed him. She turned red with furry and stood up suddenly dizzy. She walked over to him anger flying off her.
Mistshiver watched foxy walk to her mate. She flinched at her intimidatingness.
Foxheart shoved nighty out of the way and stood eye level with leafstar. A wave of dizzyness flew over her. She collapsed.
Misty saw her friend collapse and ran over to her. She glared at night. "Foxy you can't ever exert yourself while kitting." She mewed comforting her friend.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Leafstar looked down at Foxheart. "C-can I do anything?" He asked, completely forgetting what just happened.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Nightmareblood eyes widen as he was pushed when he sees foxheart collapse and when he heard about something about kits he felt fear " kits? " he looks at leafstar " she's having your kits?" He asks almost in disbelief

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Leafstar nodded.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Nightmareblood nods slowly " ..... then you should be with her " he says coldly as he walks away " after all you always wanted kits " he says over his shoulder as he walks out of camp. His heart was beating fast in pain as he walks he covered his mouth as he bites his lip holding back tears as he just walks

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Leafstar knelt down, putting a hand on Foxheart's shoulder.

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Foxhearts breath cane in shallow huffs. She couldn't breathe and on top of that her mate was making out with someone else. She had loved leafstar since she had been out of the nursery and her mother being his mentor didn't help. "What's wrong?" She mewed in pain.
Mistshiver looked at her friend. "There not coming yet. There just kicking... hard" she replied comforting her. She looked up at her brother... "what the heck were you thinking?" She said angrily. She flicked her tail in irritation.

(Just presumed it was yes to the being sibs... I can edit it if you want?)

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 11:09 PM
(It's fine) "I...." Leafstar sighed. "I was barely awake, ok?" He said, fingers running through his hair. "All I want to do is help Foxheart right now."

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 11:18 PM
(It's fine) "I...." Leafstar sighed. "I was barely awake, ok?" He said, fingers running through his hair. "All I want to do is help Foxheart right now."

"Well you can do that by talking to night and forgetting him." She said harshly even though she kinda had a crush on him... even though it was forbidden.

The spasm ended and she sat there sweating. She looked around for nighty. Well now I can always keep them apart. she thought. She stood up. "I can still do my duduies." She said coldly to her mate. The icy bitterness in her voice made her satisfied. She had kits to take care of and if her mate didn't want them then he wouldn't get them.

Mistys heart fell at she heard the coldness in her friends mate. "Fox come to my den once you are down." She turned to go but stopped at foxys tail wave. "No I'll come with you. I'm done here." Misty heard her say. She flinched at the sparks flying between the lovers. She flicked her tail at her bother in a farewell and then left to her den.

Foxheart sat down in a nest in the med den. She watched misty make a mix of herbs.

(Yeah you have to win her back.)

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 11:21 PM
(How the heck am I supposed to do that? XD) Leafstar sat on his bed and put his head in his hands. I love Foxheart more.... He concluded, staring at the ground.

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Foxheart realized she still loved leafstar... but what if he didn't feel the same. She creeped toward his den and peeked in. She saw him sitting there. "Hey." She said softly.

(Ok they r too adorable. Maybe you won't have to win her.:))

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 11:37 PM
(Yay X3 I have a song I want Leafstar to sing To her in a few posts :3)
Leafstar looked up and smiled. "Hey Fox." He said.

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 11:40 PM
(Yay X3 I have a song no want Leafstar to sing. To her later :3)
Leafstar looked up and smiled. "Hey Fox." He said.

(Awwww :3)
Foxy looked at leafstar her face softening with love. She walked up to him and sat down leaning on him. "You still love me right?" She newest nervously. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws waiting for an answer nerves making her heart burn.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Leafstar smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Of course I still love you, Fox. I've loved you since we were young." He said.

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Leafstar smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Of course I still love you, Fox. I've loved you since we were young." He said.

She leaned over and kissed him with affection. "I have too." She whispered into his ear. She snuggled him. "Our kits will have a wonderful father." She purred. She wrapped her tail with his.

(YES HUMAN CATS PURR!!! XD)

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 11:47 PM
(Of course they can. They're part cat for Starclan's sake XD)

Leafstar purred. "They'll have an even better mother." He said.

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 11:50 PM
(Of course they can. They're part cat for Starclan's sake XD)

Leafstar purred. "They'll have an even better mother." He said.

She held him close slowly drifting off to sleep.

(Time skip to morning orrr? Also you should make a list of high people like
Shadow clan
Leader: leafstar (Alice the great)
Deputy:foxheart (ash)
Med. cat: mistshiver(Ash)
Warriors: nightmareblood(sasukewolf (madness))

Ect. :))

November 9th, 2016, 03:40 AM
Windpaw leaned against one of the pine's and smiled at Applepaw.

Applepaw smiled, the medicine cat apprentice making her way over, her black hair wavering as she looked at him, a tired smile on her face, though she was excited none the less

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Nightmareblood comes back to camp covered in blood. He licks his lips as he walks to the medical cat den " hi mist need your healing I just got stabbed on my shoulder " he says in a cold voice he was almost different from the normal kind Nightmareblood everyone knew

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Nightmareblood comes back to camp covered in blood. He licks his lips as he walks to the medical cat den " hi mist need your healing I just got stabbed on my shoulder " he says in a cold voice he was almost different from the normal kind Nightmareblood everyone knew

Mistshiver looked at night with distain. "And how did that happen?" She asked coldly as she went to her herb supply. She got out some cobwebs and dock. She crushed the dock leaves with a rock and applied it to nights wound. She then applied some cob webs. "There you go." She said calmly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Nightmares smiles darkly " well they're was a rogue on our land I did my job and killed him now I need to speak to leafstar about something is he in his den " he says standing up " oh and thanks for the healing "

. beachtide .
November 9th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Name: Fallenstar[Warrior name: Fallenstep]
Looks: http://proprofs-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/images/QM/user_images/1863612/1445604296.jpg
Personality: Very clumsy, adventurous, easily misunderstood, slightly forgetful, playful, generous, clever, childish, easily distracted, swift, hot-headed, and sharp-tongued
Clan: Wind
Crush: None yet :T
Other/Questions: I don't think so XD

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 03:56 PM
(Accepted!)
Leaftstar purred. "Good night Fox." He whispered.

Windpaw grinned and ran over, hugging Applepaw tightly.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan:
Crush:
Other/Questions:

My Forms:

Name: Fireclaw
Looks: Dark Orange hair with light blue eyes, a light orange shirt, red/orange pants, and black shoes.
Personality: TBRP'D
Crush: Windyhollow (if okay)
Other/Questions: Can Windyhollow be my cat's mate? What I mean is that, can we make this med. cat has a mate thing like Leafpool and Crowfeather's relationship?

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 04:04 PM
(Sure! (kinda already doing that with Windpaw and Applepaw soooo XD))

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:12 PM
(Sure! (kinda already doing that with Windpaw and Applepaw soooo XD))
(So can we? XD)

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 04:14 PM
(Yep!)

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 04:21 PM
(So I'm asleep in leafys den. Time skip to morning? Love your new avatar Btw)

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 04:23 PM
(Sure)
Leafstar woke up the next morning, sleepy as ever.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:24 PM
(Yep!)
(Okie. :3)

Fireclaw walked around camp. He got a mouse from the freshkill pile and ate it. He left camp to go and hunt.

Caligo Everton
(Sure)
Leafstar woke up the next morning, sleepy as ever.

Fox felt her mate move and she opened her eyes. "Hey." She said softly rubbing sleep from her eyes.

shark sailor
Windyhollow left camp to look for herbs.

Leafstar looked at her and smiled. "Good moring Fox." He said tiredly, nuzzling her head.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Windyhollow left camp to look for herbs.

Leafstar looked at her and smiled. "Good moring Fox." He said tiredly, nuzzling her head.
((Actually, can Fireclaw be a ShadowClan cat instead of a ThunderClan cat?)) Fireclaw walked towards WindClan's territory to hunt. He knew he wasn't supposed to be hunting in other clans' territories but, he wanted too. Fireclaw noticed the Med. Cat of WindClan. "Hello, Windyhollow. How are you doing, today?", he asked,blushing a bit as he looked at her. Is this love at first sight for me? I hope not..., he thought.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Windyhollow looked over her shoulder. "Oh... Hello." He said, hand going to the hilt of her sword.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Nightmareblood was laying down on a tree again waiting for leafstar to come out Nightmareblood looked different almost...deadlier then the guy he was before ( random question can Nightmareblood become a huge bad guy against shadowclan?)

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Windyhollow looked over her shoulder. "Oh... Hello." He said, hand going to the hilt of her sword.
Fireclaw reached for his sword, just in case a fight broke out. "You're looking for herbs, aren't you?", he asked.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 04:46 PM
"Yes.." Windyhollow said.

(Sure)
Leafstar got up and made his way outside to get some food.

November 9th, 2016, 04:47 PM
(Accepted!)
Leaftstar purred. "Good night Fox." He whispered.

Windpaw grinned and ran over, hugging Applepaw tightly.

Applepaw turned red, smiling happily as she looked at Windpaw, her ear twitching, trying to hide how much she was head over heels for the other apprentice

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Nightmareblood eyes glowed as he jumps down and walks up to leafstar " we need to talk alone it's very important "

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Leafstar blinked. "Can I eat first...?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Nightmareblood nods slowly " fine meet me by the stream by the cave " he says walking out of camp

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Leafstar nodded and walked to the prey pile, picking up a mouse and starting to eat it.

November 9th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Applepaw turned red, smiling happily as she looked at Windpaw, her ear twitching, trying to hide how much she was head over heels for the other apprentice

(( Boop Alice ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Nightmareblood stands by the stream his eyes glowing as remembers what he did

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 05:09 PM
"Yes.." Windyhollow said.

(Sure)
Leafstar got up and made his way outside to get some food.
Fireclaw put his sword back and went back to camp. "See you sometime later, Windyhollow.", he said, tail flicking, as he walked back to camp.

(And btw I want Fireclaw to be a ShadowClan warrior instead.)

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 05:12 PM
(Sure ok xD)
Windpaw grinned.

Leafstar finished and walked towards the stream.

Windyhollow continued looking for herbs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Nightmareblood sees leafstar " leafstar so you did come " he says standing up " I just want to know one thing before I tell you what I'm planning to do "

November 9th, 2016, 05:17 PM
"I-I'm sorry for what happened at the gathering" Applepaw smiled apologetically, turning an even brighter red, she was now across the border again, with her luck, she noticed but didn't say anything, enjoying the moment, her eyes glowing happily, ear twitching as She looked at him

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 05:18 PM
(Sure ok xD)
Windpaw grinned.

Leafstar finished and walked towards the stream.

Windyhollow continued looking for herbs.
There's something about her that makes me blush.. But what? Is it her face? It must be., Firelaw thought, he then saw a rabbit running by. He chased after it, dodging the bushes and logs in his way. Finally, he caught up to the rabbit and pounced on it. He broke its back then bit its neck, killing it. Fireclaw brought the rabbit back to camp, put it in the freshkill pile, and then going to the Warriors' den.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Windpaw smiled. "It's ok." He said.

Leafstar tilted his head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Nightmareblood eyes glowed " why did you accept my love when you're just going to leave me huh?" He says dangerously cold " why say you loved me when you're just going to break my heart the very second when I was finally happy?" He growls loudly " answer me I deserve to know "

November 9th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Applepaw smiled, her face red, the young apprentice looking at Windpaw happily, "I-I'm sorry either way..." she nervously looked at Wind, "I-I...may have liked seeing you last night...and yesterday..." she said softly, her hair brushing against her back and Windpaw's hands

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Leafstar sighed. "I can't love you and Foxheart. So I chose the one I knew I wanted to see till I joined Starclan... I chose Foxheart, cause unlike someone she doesn't wait till the last minute to tell me how she feels!" He said, glaring up at Nightmare.

Windpaw smiled, kissing her forhead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Nightmareblood laughs coldly " because she's a normal female because she's not risking it when confessing to you leafstar im not no normal warrior I'm the son of a killer and man who killed many and because of him warriors in our clan still fear me she fall in love with you for your looks and pride as a leader I fell in love with you for you " he just laughs coldly " that's why I tried to forget and now you leaving me for that pregnant female just woke me up " he smiles darkly " I'm leaving the clan "

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Leafstar just stared at Nightmareblood. "Fine. You do that. See if I care." He hissed, swiveling around and marching back to camp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Nightmareblood smiles darkly " oh and forget to say there's a dead body nearby in a cave seems like I'm following my fathers footsteps " he says walking away from the camp and everyone he knew for the first time in a long time he felt his heart grow colder

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Leafstar marched into his den, ears flat against his head .

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Foxheart jumped up she felt something horrible in her heart. They say you have a connection with you mate but she didn't know it was like this. She jumped out of the den and ran outside looking around wildly. Her heart pointed her to the cave. She ran as fast as she could with her kits. She stopped as she looked around. She spotted leaf. "What's wrong?" She said running toward him.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Leafstar looked at Foxheart. He forced a smile. "Nothing."

November 9th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Applepaw turned even brighter, looking up at Windpaw, smiling, though her smile seemed genuine, which it was, Applepaw was a bit scared, and she didn't really want to hide it, she was a medicine cat, after all, as well as a Windclan cat, while he was a shaddowclan cat, she looked somewhat embarrassed, but mostly happy, eyes glowing calmly

Sugar had kept walking across the side of Shaddowclan territory, before the kittypet stopped and sat right on the border, downwind, she didn't really care who caught her scent, her white dress a light brown now, with mud and water having been soaked into the fabric, her white hair wavering as she looked around

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:02 PM
"You ok?" Windpaw asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Nightmareblood see she sugar and smiles darkly as he walks up to her " hello~ seems like you didn't pay attention to my warnings "

November 9th, 2016, 06:05 PM
"Y-Yeah," Applepaw lied, putting on a convincing smile, her hair brushing as she moved a small bit, it wasn't a full lie, to be honest, she was fine, in a way, but fear kept eating at her stomach, green eyes glowing happily

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Leafstar looked at Foxheart. He forced a smile. "Nothing."
Fireclaw laid down in the Warriors' den. He thought about Windyhollow. He blushed at every thought.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:06 PM
(Gonna go ahead and make a rouge XD)
Heden sat in a tree, ginger ears and tail twitching. He looked down and saw Sugar and Nightmareblood. "This looks intresting." He muttered, watching.

"Alriight..." Windpaw said.

Windyhollow laid on her bed and couldn't help but go back to her run in with Fireclaw.

November 9th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Nightmareblood see she sugar and smiles darkly as he walks up to her " hello~ seems like you didn't pay attention to my warnings "

"I didn't have much reason to," Sugar said calmly, a small smile on her face as she looked at him, even if she was a Kittypet, she was pretty tough, on Kittypet standards anyhow, her white hair wavering as she looked at him, calm and collected, the same way she felt on the inside

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Nightmareblood smiles " well I would suggest to listen to what I said but im a rogue now so..." he grabs her by the neck chocking her a bit " now i just want to tear you apart and make you suffer in many ways but " he let's go " I can't kill for a while so ....see yea " he says walking past her smiling a dark smile

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:12 PM
((Imma make a rogue that likes Heden. XD))

Iris saw Heden in a tree. "Hey, Heden. What are you doing in that tree?", she asked, her black hair moving in the wind.

November 9th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Sugar made a weird gagging noise when Nightmareblood grabbed her by the collar, then watched as he walked past her silently, her fingers itching for the dagger that hung close to her leg, but she did nothing, her blue eyes narrowed in a glare

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"W-what the?! Iris! Sh!" Heden hissed, ginger ears flattening against his head.

November 9th, 2016, 06:16 PM
((Imma make a rogue that likes Heden. XD))

Iris saw Heden in a tree. "Hey, Heden. What are you doing in that tree?", she asked, her black hair moving in the wind.

((Don't you need a form?))
((But Alice if you think it's okay...whatever then^_^))

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:18 PM
(My rp XD Honestly I didn't make a form for Windpaw sooooo XD)

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Foxy started to head in the direction that night went. She saw the undergrowth had been trampled. She continued to walk and she stopped. She saw him with a she. "Who the hell." She mumbled to herself. She drew her sword and unsheathed her claws. She watched them talk and stood there her legs started to get tired so she sat down. Her arm cracked a branch and she stood completely still waiting to see who noticed.

(I might make a rouge too... want to influence night we could make a rouge thing and attach shadowclan idk. I'll make a fourm in a sec.)

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Heden climbed higher into the tree, curling up in a tangle of branches.

November 9th, 2016, 06:22 PM
(( You're the creator so you can do that XD ))

Sugar sat back down again, staring into nothing, her ear twitching as she listened for any noise, though she had already heard some other cats near her, the kittypet was quiet, her white dress brushing against her legs as she sat there, her fingers running along the covered blade of her dagger

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"W-what the?! Iris! Sh!" Heden hissed, ginger ears flattening against his head.
"Sorry! I didn't know you were watching someone...", Iris whispered, blushing, her dark gray ears flattening against her head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
I was just thinking that!! We'll name the rouge group.... killclan? Or do you guys have a idea ) Nightmareblood walks to a dark forest far from the clans " this seems like a good place now what?" He asks himself as he looks behind him

shark sailor
Heden looked down and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about it." He grumbled.
(... Brokenclan... Or Bloodclan :D)

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Name:lily
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1f/d7/c0/1fd7c0674513553c218b464c0b2c36dc.jpg but without glasses and with long blue hair.
Clan: rouge. (Knows iris and what's his name.)
Crush: possibly night idk yet.

(Brokenclan)

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Heden looked down and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about it." He grumbled.
(... Brokenclan... Or Bloodclan :D)
(Yeah! XD let's name it BrokenClan.)

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Lily glared at iris. "Shut up." She hissed

November 9th, 2016, 06:27 PM
(( *Can't come up with a good clan name* ))

"I know you're there" Sugar muttered to Heden, Lily, and Iris, looking up at the tree, her eyes narrowed in a glare, she brought her dagger out, an angry look on her face, though she didn't move at all, her hair brushing against her back, angry that she had been spired on, who else wanted to call her weak now?

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Lil, don't be such a butt." A girl chuckled from beside Heden. "Mal!" Heden hissed, clamping a hand over her mouth. Mal laughed and looked at Sugar. "Hey."

November 9th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Sugar looked at Mal, grimancing, how many Where there? Three? Four? She had no idea, she brought her dagger down to her side, the bell around her neck jingling as she moved, her blue eyes focused on the Rogues

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Heden put his hand back over Mal's mouth, picking her up and jumping to another tree until he couldn't hear the others anymore.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Nightmareblood sits down his eyes glowing as he leans against the tree his ears moving listening for anything as he just sits down (brokenclan!!)

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Heden set Mal down and glared at his younger sister. "What the heck Mal! You could've gotten us caught!" He hissed.

November 9th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Sugar was quiet as she saw them jumping away, chasing after them, even with her heel jingling with every move she made, she managed to stay hidden, her white hair streaming out behind her as she ran after them, hearing them stop, she froze, not making any noise and listening to their conversation

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:39 PM
"You would've been caught even if I hadn't been there, Hede!" Mal shouted back, pale ginger ears flattening against her head/

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Heden set Mal down and glared at his younger sister. "What the heck Mal! You could've gotten us caught!" He hissed.
Iris followed Heden and Mal. "Yeah Mal, you could've gotten us caught!", she said in anger. She perked her ears at the sound of footsteps. "The kittypet followed us!", Iris hissed.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Heden clamped his hand over Mal's mouth and hid behind a tree.

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Lily glared at them. She quickly climbed a tree looking over the sugar. She looked down at the clearing. She chuckled she had a horrible idea. She wrapped her legs around a branch and slang down hanging from her legs her blue hair folding delicately almost touching the ground. "Hey kitty-cat." She said as loud as possible. She ruffled her wavy hair. Always the dare-devil aren't you. she shamed herself.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:42 PM
"You would've been caught even if I hadn't been there, Hede!" Mal shouted back, pale ginger ears flattening against her head/
"But still, Mal, don't yell!", Iris growled, her ears flattening against her head.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Iris perked her ears to the sound of Lily's voice. "Lily! What the heck do you think you're doing?!", she called to Lily.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Mal stuck her tongue out at Iris, just to get smacked upside the head by Heden. "Don't be ride, Mal." He growled and watched Lilly,.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Mal stuck her tongue out at Iris, just to get smacked upside the head by Heden. "Don't be ride, Mal." He growled and watched Lilly,.
Iris looked at Heden and blushed. She then focused her attention back on Lily. Her cheeks turning from bright red to normal.

November 9th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Sugar sighed, her blue eyes narrowed as she looked at Lily, a little bit surprised, though she didn't really care if she looked spooked, "Geez, what do you want?" She hissed, the bell on her collar jingling with every movement she made, her white hair wavering as she looked at the rogue

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Nightmareblood hears people talking nearby and growls softly as he smells that one of them is the kittypet he nearly killed he stands up and begins to walk towards them he stops seeing more people around the kittypet " how interesting "

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Lily looked at the tom. She swung down from her perch. "Hello beautiful." She said icily ignoring the kitty pet. She nodded towards sugar. "She your catch?" She growled menacingly. She was the scariest of the bunch.

November 9th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Sugar was suddenly blank, raging on the inside, yet quiet on the outside, her blue orbs reflecting a bit of anger, though she didn't do anything, her hands clutching into fists in case she needed to fight for some reason

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Nightmareblood eyes glowed as he looks at Lily coldly " no she's not my catch she's just a dumb kittypet you guys can have her if you want her " he says in a ice cold voice as he looks down at lily Nightmareblood was the tallest of the bunch and by the looks of his powerful muscles he seemed to be the strongest as well

November 9th, 2016, 07:15 PM
A growl rose in Sugar's throat, with all the insults she was getting, she was starting to lose it, her hand grabbing her dagger, not not pulling it out, her eyes narrowed in an icy glare, the fact that she was being treated like an item also ticked her, and she just stood there, her hair wavering in a small wind

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Heden raced forward, grabbed Sugar's wrist and pulled her behind the tree.

Caligo Everton
November 9th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Nightmareblood eyes glowed as he looks at Lily coldly " no she's not my catch she's just a dumb kittypet you guys can have her if you want her " he says in a ice cold voice as he looks down at lily Nightmareblood was the tallest of the bunch and by the looks of his powerful muscles he seemed to be the strongest as well

"Oh shame." She said softly her hand went to her sword. She looked at night directly in the eye. "See you around?" She said turning she looked at the kittypet. "Enjoy freedom while it lasts. Soon or later your owners will find you... kitty pet." She snarled the last part leaning close to sugars face. She quickly jumped up into a tree with skill. "Had the pleasure of meeting you." She called over her shoulder. She jumped from tree to tree and jumped down beside mal. "BOO." She said from behind mal.

November 9th, 2016, 07:21 PM
"W-What the-?" Sugar blinked in surprise, her hair flying as she was pulled away, slightly angry, her blue eyes wide as she stared at Heden, her ear twitching as she looked at him, a loud jingle sounding everytime she moved, anger running through her entire body, eye twitching, a growl rising in her throat

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Mal swiveled around, dagger in her hand. "Oh.. It's you." She laughed.
"Stand still." Heden muttered, taking his knife out of his pocket and cutting her collar. It fell to the ground with a jingle. "Now we won't have them going after us. I'm Heden, that's my sister Mal and my friends Lily and Iris."