PDA

View Full Version : Autumn plot

Mango
November 6th, 2016, 12:34 PM
In Thunderclan there are four kits born. Springkit, Summerkit, Autumnkit, and Winterkit. They are born in fall. The kits get along fine, standing out and getting attention mainly during the season of there name. Autumnkit is a fun one, she is interested in things like Pumpkins, the weird twoleg tradition called halloween, Thanksgiving for the twolegs, and wonders why the clans don't celebrate it, they have fun and focus on the joys, unlike other kits who only think about now. However, in early Winter, She sneaks out and gets captured by twolegs and turned into a kitty pet. She is miserable, but soon forgets her past. However, Winterkit is upset and plans to free her, so Winterkit sneaks out of camp with friends, but no littermates and tries to rescue Autumnkit. They succeed, and get Autumnkit to the territory, when one of Winterkit's friends dies in the cold. Autumnkit is scared and tries to flee back to the twolegplace, but gets lost. However a young loner finds her and takes her in, raising her. In early Spring, they become apprentices, Springpaw goes off to rescue Autumn. She succeeds and brings her to camp, where they train her. Everything seems to be going great, until Summer time, Summerpaw gets cancer. Autumnpaw doesn't know what to do and runs away, near Autumn, Autumn forces herself to return to celebrate her birthday with her family and learns that Summerpaw is okay and that Springpaw and Winterpaw are warriors. She agrees to stay longer and becomes Autumnseason and Summerpaw is a warrior too, however she dies later and the littermates all grieve, and realize they interfeared with her future and there's to.

Roles

Springpaw
Summerpaw
Winterpaw
Loner
Mother

Form:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Perso-
Looks-
Activeness-
Other-
Rp sample-

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Name: Winterkit//Winterpaw//Winterash
Personality: Winter is very over protective and emotional. Even for his age, he is extremely emotional and defensive. He hates to loose close members of his family and would gladly trade his life for theirs. Winter is very brave but also scared. He has alot of courage, but his bark is worse than his bite. At times, he can be extremely grumpy and distant.
Appearance: His base coat is alabaster. He has grey flecks all over in various shades. He also has pale grey eyes.
Activeness: 8/10
Other: no...
Roleplay Sample: Check latest posts

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Springkit/springpaw/ springbreeze
Personality: always happy and Hal a lot of energy. He loves to go on adventures and play with his littermates.
Appearance: a dark brown tom with light green eyes. He has short fur length and has very fluffy fur.
Activness: about an 8
Other?: he loves to collect flowers cuz why not?
RP example: springkit bounced around as he followed his littermates "hey hey wanna go on an adventure?? I'm really bored!" The brown kit whined as he layed down and began to roll around his legs flailing in the air.

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 04:14 PM
What clan are they in?

goddess of ducks
November 7th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Name- Summerpaw
Age- same as the others
Gender- Female
Perso- Summer is very athletic and perky. She enjoys running and hunting. She is very competitive and caring. She will play to win, but won't take her victories into her personal life. She enjoys the moments spent with her siblings and cares for them equally. She may tease and taunt them but she does so with a cheerful spirit.
Looks- Boop (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/19066-Calico-cat-lying-down-white-background.jpg)
Activeness- 8-9/10
Other- Nope
Rp sample- Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 11:11 AM
winterkit/winterpaw/winterheart
Personality
Winterkit is quiet and devious, often one to blame her siblings for the blame and quickly slide out of trouble. Winterkit is quite mysterious for she keeps to herself. She is although very clever and will devise elaborate ways to get her and her siblings out and back in to camp without their parents noticing. she is very strong with is an effect of her stocky build, but this doesn't mean she isn't fast.
Winterkit is very quick with a brave heart. When the older warriors talk of a problem Winterkit will usually listening and will come up with the best solutions to their problems. With an agile mind and quick feet Winterkit is bound for greatness
Appearance: Ash
http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...h-45953539.jpg
Mistkit is a small gray kit with darker gray markings. Her paws lighten to a white and her belly fur is white as well. The bottom of her chin and muzzle is white and she has beautiful rain blue eyes. her ears are a dark gray with white fluff and her nose is completely black.
Activness: about an 10
Other?:
RP example: winterkit looked around to make sure no one was watching. She shaked the dew off her sparkling coat and slipped out of the nursery. She padded to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a bite to eat before her big adventure. She gulped down the last of her vole and licked her lips eager to leave the clearing. She looked around all of the warriors were either asleep or on duties. She slipped out and took in all the scents. She could feel the soft snow under her paw and smell the crisp air... then it happened. The snow collapsed under her and she was engulfed into its icy grip. "Help." She cried out. She knew it was a matter of time till she froze to death... she blacked out.

goddess of ducks
November 7th, 2016, 06:55 PM
What clan are they in?
I'll just answer this for ya' but they're in Thunderclan. It says so in the first sentence just so you can proof check meh answer :D

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I'll just answer this for ya' but they're in Thunderclan. It says so in the first sentence just so you can proof check meh answer :D

Of course oh my goodness thank you

Mango
November 7th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Every is accepted, though the Rper for Winterkit is Ash because s/he entered a RP sample. Won't start until we have a mother

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 11:08 PM
@# Hashtag, I said 'check latest posts' because I was traveling, will you please reconsider your answer?

Roleplay Sample: Snowpaw slunk over the roots and scattered leaves of the forest floor. She swiveled her ears around; listening for signs of danger. She wasn't supposed to be out, but she had to know why Birchpaw wasn't visiting her. She crept forward to the creek. She could hear the rushing water....and something more. Snowpaw stopped dead in her tracks and peeked through the undergrowth. What she saw shocked her. Snowpaw's own sister, Starlingpaw, was with her Enderpaw. She unsheathed and sheathed her claws; turning up the dirt. Starlingpaw would pay.

Mango
November 8th, 2016, 09:20 AM
You could have just created one right then, it isn't too late to apply for the mother

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 09:46 AM
I had made the form and was about to do the roleplay sample but my mom called me to go. :(

Mango
November 8th, 2016, 12:23 PM
You could have said I'll finish later and I would have waited to pick

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Well, either way I'm not accepted so :/

Caligo Everton
November 8th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Every is accepted, though the Rper for Winterkit is Ash because s/he entered a RP sample. Won't start until we have a mother

Kk cool thx.

goddess of ducks
November 11th, 2016, 01:42 PM
If need be I have a she cat that can be the mother