PDA

View Full Version : Foxy's pizzeria adventures (Open:)

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 05:52 AM
[/SIZE]My pole tally was yes so here we go, thee is no plot at this time you may choose to make one just one plot at a time please

forms
Name:
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too):
Looks:
characters:
Chica
Lensey Angel nightguard
Breeze The Kitsume
Carly The Cheetah
Mangle
Foxy

[SIZE="5"]this roleplay is of Foxy The Pirate Fox and his friends as he has adventures within and out of the pizzeria feel free to join in.

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Name: mangle the fox
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): animatronic
Personality: tbrp
Looks: you should know what mangle looks like

Name: lensey angel
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): night guard
Personality: tbrp
Looks: http://img08.deviantart.net/503e/i/2015/110/e/9/lensey_the_security__fnaf_night_guard_by_eiddenart 2-d8qfzah.jpg
Foxfur

aleka!
June 26th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Foxfur

Are OCs allowed?

Name: Chica
Role: Animontronic
Personality: Ehh, bubbly the rest is TBRP'ed
Looks: Ppfffttttt

Nomad
June 26th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Foxfur

Are OCs allowed?

Name: Chica
Role: Animontronic
Personality: Ehh, bubbly the rest is TBRP'ed
Looks: Ppfffttttt
Sure aleka!and chica's approved
And river of roses so are your characters

Nomad
June 29th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Right now I'm waiting for SpringtrapFNAF to see ifshe wants to join.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Aleka River of roses Okay it seems she can't so the roleplay is going to start up in 3...2...1...
Foxy turned his head towards mangle since they were being the pirates of this facility they were on the same stage "mangle mangle lassie wake up it be time to umm... Harass the night guard." Foxy said poking his head out of the curtain then walking out off the stage there he slipped down the hall and stood in front of the new night guards office waiting for the right time.
( River of roses is mangle the one that hangs from the ceiling? Or is she before that?)

(Is always open!)

cute skeleton
July 13th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Aleka River of roses Okay it seems she can't so the roleplay is going to start up in 3...2...1...
Foxy turned his head towards mangle since they were being the pirates of this facility they were on the same stage "mangle mangle lassie wake up it be time to umm... Harass the night guard." Foxy said poking his head out of the curtain then walking out off the stage there he slipped down the hall and stood in front of the new night guards office waiting for the right time.
( River of roses is mangle the one that hangs from the ceiling? Or is she before that?)

(Is always open!)

(im gonna say before that)

"w...what? oh right" she said and stepped out of the cove.

lensey checked the hall lights first before the vent lights, when she seen foxy she kept the light on while also putting the freddy head on.

Webpaw All The Way~
July 13th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Name: Carly (the cheetah)
Personality: TBRP
Looks: http://carlythecheetah.deviantart.com/art/Carly-Re-design-560830076

(I heard OCs are aloud sooo

and omg I haven't been in this fandom in so long)

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Name: Carly (the cheetah)
Personality: TBRP
Looks: http://carlythecheetah.deviantart.com/art/Carly-Re-design-560830076

(I heard OCs are aloud sooo

and omg I haven't been in this fandom in so long)
Accepted :)

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Foxy was bout to charge when the new night guard turned on the light then he proceeded to run back down the hall screaming "ME EYES! ME EYES!" all the way back to pirates cove.

cute skeleton
July 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Foxy was bout to charge when the new night guard turned on the light then he proceeded to run back down the hall screaming "ME EYES! ME EYES!" all the way back to pirates cove.

"ye ok foxy?" she asked when he came running back to the cove.

lensey sighed and took off the mask and turned the lights off then checked the vents and cameras quickly.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
"That dern night guard flashed me with that desklight and now me eyes be burning." Foxy said rubbing his eyes. " Mangle lass fetch me my sunglasses. "

Barnabas
July 13th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Name: Bonnet
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): Animatronic
Personality: Outgoing, kind, Lovable, and very enthusiastic
Looks: Look at my Profile pic

Hopefully it's not too late!

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 02:11 PM
(Thread's always open and thanks for joining : ) ) Bonnet's accepted
SpringtrapFNAF

Barnabas
July 13th, 2017, 02:14 PM
(Thread's always open and thanks for joining : ) ) Bonnet's accepted
SpringtrapFNAF

Thanks!

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM
My pole tally was yes so here we go, thee is no plot at this time you may choose to make one just one plot at a time please

forms
Name:
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too):
Looks:
(Fourm based off this link) https://www.quotev.com/HellmoonDAW/journal/4293766/Breeze-The-Kitsune

Name: Breeze
Role: Animatrontic
Personality: Tricky, sneaky, funny, kind to the other animatronics.
Looks: See looks in link.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Accepted And thanks for joining

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Accepted And thanks for joining
No problem! I know I said to picture her on two legs but can she walk normally on four?//

Barnabas
July 13th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Bonnet skipped through the hallway of the pizzeria with a big smile on her face. She looked around for anyone to come and hang out with her. Bonnet is a big talker and some people thought of her as annoying, but she didn't quite realize that she did talk to much. "Hello!" She called.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Breeze's paws were skittering throughout the hallway was she was running, the animatronic looked around, red eyes glowing.

cute skeleton
July 13th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"That dern night guard flashed me with that desklight and now me eyes be burning." Foxy said rubbing his eyes. " Mangle lass fetch me my sunglasses. "

she nodded and went back into the cove then reappeared with sun glasses

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Breeze let out a screech.

cute skeleton
July 13th, 2017, 04:22 PM
lensey jumped at the screech and turned to hall light on, when she seen no one there the turned it off and sighed "why did I ever take this job"

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Breeze was going to enjoy playing with the night guard.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Foxy grabbed his glasses from mangle and before sprinting away he to mangle thanks then while running foxy put on his sunglasses then he almost ran into Breeze "pardon me lass." He said before swinging in front of the open "doorway" then he cleared his throat waiting for the night guard to turn on the light.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Breeze smiled, her 3 fox tails swaying, "Your ok.". She was tempted to follow Foxy.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Flowerjoy Is Everything River of roses (what if foxy grew a love interest in Breeze but he also liked mangle? Just a thought.)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure, but if that happened i'm sure Breeze would be happy.// Breeze ran over to Foxy "So who's the new night guard?".

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 07:47 PM
@Flowerjoy Is Everything (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2046) @River of roses (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1005) (what if foxy grew a love interest in Breeze but he also liked mangle? Just a thought.) :colorwah: :colorwah: :colorwah: :tacoparty: :cow: Lolz, emojis.//

cute skeleton
July 13th, 2017, 08:15 PM
(I like the idea)

she checked the cameras before turning the hallway light, once she seen them both she put the freddy mask on and left the light on then kinda just froze looking at them.

(pour lensey, a shy scared girl that had been convinced by her own brother to get the job, was now about to be frightened like she never had been before. lol couldn't help it)

mangle nodded and watched him go before moving to one of the cameras close to the night guards office.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Breeze looked at and saw Lensy in the Freddy mask, she said nothing.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 08:52 PM
"Night guard you're done for." Foxy said before sprinting into the office and tackeling lensey to the floor. " Poseidon's beard!" Foxy shouted when he took the Freddy mask of lensey's head h quickly stood up slightly shocked that there was a girl under the mask.

cute skeleton
July 13th, 2017, 09:01 PM
she covered her head after he took the mask off, she was to afraid to do much but cover her head and say "please don't kill me"

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Breeze stared and walked foward. //I'm letting either Mangle or Foxy take it from here.//

Webpaw All The Way~
July 13th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Carly just stayed in the parts and service room, clearly bored and not wanting to scare the night guard right now.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 09:42 PM
" ah I won't be killin ye lassie." Foxy said hauling her up and setting her on her feet. "Breeze can you go get mangle?" Foxy asked turning his head twords Breeze.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Breeze nodded than ran over to the location of Mangle than spoke "Foxy needs you, follow me." Breeze said walking back to location of Foxy.

cute skeleton
July 14th, 2017, 02:40 PM
"alright" she said and followed breeze, she stopped when she seen the girl and looked at foxy.

lensey watched as breeze left then returned with a white fox, she was still scared even though the one that attacked her said that he wouldn't kill her.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
"I got her Foxy." Breeze said looking back up at Mangle.

Nomad
July 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"Mangle I be needin ye to calm her down since you have a charm for that." Foxy said standing up then going beck to pirates cove.

Blue Jay
July 14th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Name: Toy Bonnie
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): Animatronic
Personality: TBRP...?
Looks: I think you know what he looks like...

Sorry that this form is a little late!

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 14th, 2017, 03:48 PM
//Where should Breeze be during the day? She's a OC so I don't know.// Breeze watched Foxy leave than stared at Mangle.

Nomad
July 14th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Flowerjoy Is Everything (Breeze could perform with everyone else and so could Carly or either one could be cooking in the kitchen.)
Blue Jay Toy Bonnie's accepted

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Ok!//

Nomad
July 17th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Foxy climbed onto the stage and pushed passed the curtains in Pirate's cove he had a bed now actually since he didn't preforem right now he needed maintenance so they pushed in a bed for him when he was able to preform again which was in two days they would push the bed off his stage but ha always kept a pillow and blanket with him so at least something better than sleeping standing like most of the others."It be best that I be gettin t' bed."he said aloud pull his banker over himself.

cute skeleton
July 17th, 2017, 08:56 PM
(I don't know what to type right now lol)

Blue Jay
July 17th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Thanks!!))

Toy Bonnie sat on the stage, his calves dangling off of it. He was tuning his guitar so he wouldn't have to do it later in the morning.

When he was finished, he quietly strummed it to make sure it was working. With a nod of approval and a quick look across the room to make sure no one was around, he started playing a little tune.

Open x3 ))

cute skeleton
July 20th, 2017, 02:55 PM
(I will not let this die!)

after a while of talking with lensey, mangle finally managed to get her to calm down.

(I'm thinking of making another form....)

Nomad
July 20th, 2017, 09:22 PM
(I will not let this die!)

after a while of talking with lensey, mangle finally managed to get her to calm down.

(I'm thinking of making another form....)
Foxy was dreaming of plundering a King's ship and stealing all of the gold and gems and putting them in a safe place ashore. "A fine raid." He said beaming.

cute skeleton
July 21st, 2017, 01:15 PM
mangle left the office deciding to go find where everyone else was.

CreatureOfHabit
July 26th, 2017, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Foxfur;300241][/SIZE]My pole tally was yes so here we go, thee is no plot at this time you may choose to make one just one plot at a time please

[CENTER]forms
Name: Alice
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): Child
Personality: Loves Foxy, but is shy around the others, not the most energetic but has a temper if you push her buttons.
Looks: A small, almost sickly looking child with short black hair covering her eyes, which are green, wears a baggy navy blue sweater dress with sleeves that are way to long for her size.
* Judging by her appearance, and clothing size, Alice wasn't abused or harmed, but often forgotten and ignored, which later lead to her being left behind at the pizzeria.

Nomad
July 26th, 2017, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=Foxfur;300241][/SIZE]My pole tally was yes so here we go, thee is no plot at this time you may choose to make one just one plot at a time please

[CENTER]forms
Personality: Loves Foxy, but is shy around the others, not the most energetic but has a temper if you push her buttons.
Looks: A small, almost sickly looking child with short black hair covering her eyes, which are green, wears a baggy navy blue sweater dress with sleeves that are way to long for her size.
* Judging by her appearance, and clothing size, Alice wasn't abused or harmed, but often forgotten and ignored, which later lead to her being left behind at the pizzeria.
Accepted

cute skeleton
July 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Foxfur;300241]My pole tally was yes so here we go, thee is no plot at this time you may choose to make one just one plot at a time please

[CENTER]forms
Foxfur you know what this reminds me of?[/SIZE]

CreatureOfHabit
July 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Alice and her mom probably won't appear until the pizzeria opens for the kiddies.

cute skeleton
July 26th, 2017, 07:09 PM
( Foxfur when will it open?)

mangle walked into the main room then to pirates cove to check on foxy, when she seen him sleeping she smiled "happy dreams foxy" she said and walked back out closing the curtains again

Nomad
July 26th, 2017, 07:57 PM
( Foxfur when will it open?)

mangle walked into the main room then to pirates cove to check on foxy, when she seen him sleeping she smiled "happy dreams foxy" she said and walked back out closing the curtains again
After a few hours foxy woke up and stretched "I suppose it be opening time." he said As he heard the manager open the door. "Too bad I have to sit in here because of Maintenance." He said crossing his arms careful not to hook himself.
(@ River of roses umm right now XD)

cute skeleton
July 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM
After a few hours foxy woke up and stretched "I suppose it be opening time." he said As he heard the manager open the door. "Too bad I have to sit in here because of Maintenance." He said crossing his arms careful not to hook himself.
(@ River of roses umm right now XD)

(oh lol, so mangle is in one of the party rooms for now right?)

Nomad
July 26th, 2017, 09:08 PM
(Yep that was her role before she was, mangled)
Foxy immediately uncrossed his arms for the maintenance workers came in and started checking his bolts and the other bits of him that needed some finishing touches." I really hate this." he thought as a worker tightened his hook securely onto him. River of roses

CreatureOfHabit
July 27th, 2017, 08:17 AM
As the door opened, Alice couldn't help but squint as daylight streamed in through the door. "Wake up Honey!" Her mom sleepily said. She didn t want to go to this party as much as the next parent, but it was her sister's, son's birthday, and she wanted to be there for her. Alice sat up, hesitant. "Mom, do I have to"? "Of course you have to!" "I'm sure your cousin's can't wait to see you there!" She paused, hoping to persuade her, "Look Alice, I know you aren't one to like big places like these, but I'm sure you'll warm up to them!" "Wouldn't Pirate Foxy want you to be brave?", Alice nodded, she had almost forgotten about Foxy!
"Well, then to get dressed, and ready, there's a breakfast bar waiting in the car for you, because we have to be there by 8:00, and the party starts at 8:45." She then closed the door, to give Alice some privacy for the big day.

cute skeleton
July 27th, 2017, 08:31 PM
mangle waited for the place to open as she heard the manager come in, nearly time to preform again she thought standing in the usually sleeping position in one of the party rooms.

CreatureOfHabit
July 27th, 2017, 08:48 PM
As her mom's mini van pulled in, Alice slunk away from her mom and aunt as they greeted each other. Even if she didn't want to, Alice went to go find her cousins table, just to please her mom. As she walked up, she instantly recognized Mike, an older relative of hers, by the beanie he wore. He clearly looked unimpressed and bored, and his mood stuck out like a sore thumb in the cheery place. Her mom had said once that an accident had happened to him, before she was born, so that was why he wore his beanie. A few of the smaller ones ran to greet her as she sat down, waiting for Freddy and his gang to play.

cute skeleton
August 3rd, 2017, 11:47 AM
mangle waited to start in one of the party rooms, once kids came in she started up doing what she always did

(this will not die!)

Nomad
August 5th, 2017, 01:45 PM
mangle waited to start in one of the party rooms, once kids came in she started up doing what she always did

(this will not die!)
To Foxy's extreme happiness the workers finished way early so he walked out from his curtain and hopped off the stage. He saw many children and... " oh dear." He said, mike was here and Foxy wanted to steer clear of him. "Now to find Toy foxy." He said walking into her room. " hey lassie." He said poking his head around the corner.

cute skeleton
August 5th, 2017, 02:34 PM
To Foxy's extreme happiness the workers finished way early so he walked out from his curtain and hopped off the stage. He saw many children and... " oh dear." He said, mike was here and Foxy wanted to steer clear of him. "Now to find Toy foxy." He said walking into her room. " hey lassie." He said poking his head around the corner.

once she seen foxy she smiled wide "hi foxy" she said and motioned for him to come over, "kids look who is here" she said smiling then looked at foxy.

Nomad
August 5th, 2017, 07:06 PM
once she seen foxy she smiled wide "hi foxy" she said and motioned for him to come over, "kids look who is here" she said smiling then looked at foxy.
Foxy turned his head to the kids. "Ahoy there kiddies." He said smiling.

CreatureOfHabit
August 6th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Finally! Foxy was here! Alice cheered, and she tried as hard as she could to be in front, like some of the other kids were. "Ahoy Captain!" she called out in the crowd.
Meanwhile: Mike was terrified as he saw Foxy come out. He tried to keep his cool infront of his younger peers, but that did not stop him from trembling as he clenched his left fist, turning his knuckles white. He tried taking deep breaths, to calm himself, but then dashed off to the video game section.

cute skeleton
August 6th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Foxy turned his head to the kids. "Ahoy there kiddies." He said smiling.

"what you have planed for us today captain foxy" she said to him.

Nomad
August 6th, 2017, 07:12 PM
A girl caught foxy's eye she had just said hi to him, " well lassie we be needin that girl three wooden swords,three pirate's hats and three overcoats." Foxy said making a mental list.

cute skeleton
August 7th, 2017, 01:13 PM
"yes captain" she walked away for a bit to get what he asked for knowing he would most likely want to talk to the girl himself

CreatureOfHabit
August 7th, 2017, 01:20 PM
As she stood, listening to Foxy, a hand grabbed her, and pulled her aside. When she spun around to see who it was, she saw Mike, her older cousin. "What are you doing!?", He snapped at her. "I'm.. I just wanted to see Foxy." Alice replied scared that he had grabbed her so hard. "Look, just.. stay away from him.. "I don't want you hurt." he responded. "How is Foxy going to hurt me?" Alice challenged. "Just listen to me! Please!", he said, almost desperate sounding. Alice could tell there was something he wasn't fully telling her, but out of respect, she decided to take his advice and went to go back to some of her cousins that were still at the table chatting, even though they had long finished their pizza.

Nomad
August 7th, 2017, 07:16 PM
As she stood, listening to Foxy, a hand grabbed her, and pulled her aside. When she spun around to see who it was, she saw Mike, her older cousin. "What are you doing!?", He snapped at her. "I'm.. I just wanted to see Foxy." Alice replied scared that he had grabbed her so hard. "Look, just.. stay away from him.. "I don't want you hurt." he responded. "How is Foxy going to hurt me?" Alice challenged. "Just listen to me! Please!", he said, almost desperate sounding. Alice could tell there was something he wasn't fully telling her, but out of respect, she decided to take his advice and went to go back to some of her cousins that were still at the table chatting, even though they had long finished their pizza.
Foxy had seen mike and heard what he had said so he mustered his courage and walked over to him. "Mikey I know that you hate me for what happened but you aren't the only one that suffered, I need you to have faith in me even though I have no right to ask it of you." Foxy said staringmike in the eye.

CreatureOfHabit
August 8th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Mike looked at Foxy, amused. "Didn't know I was that loud, huh 'Captain'?" He replied sarcastic. "This won't change anything.." "I'm messed up in the head because of you." tears formed in his eyes as he continued, "You could have finished the job, but no." "You let me suffer, just like the others." "WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH ME OFF!?", he yelled, making Foxy flinch.
(I may or may not have gotten this idea from a Youtube comic dub..)

https://goo.gl/images/ckV1Cv

https://goo.gl/images/nMerwS

https://goo.gl/images/dPGBZk

CreatureOfHabit
August 8th, 2017, 05:14 PM
By the way, I'm starting to have an interest more in Mike. Can I may a character for him, and play as him instead?
NVM, I'll stick with Alice. ;3

cute skeleton
August 9th, 2017, 12:28 PM
mangle watched them from afar listening then decided to move the kids that where close by and listening to another room, "come on kids lets surprise captain foxy once he is done getting ready" she said and moved them to another party room, what do they mean by what happened? was it before me and the other toys where made? did it happen while we where made? I have so many questions to ask foxy tonight she thought while also instructing how to surprise captain foxy.

Nomad
August 9th, 2017, 06:30 PM
By the way, I'm starting to have an interest more in Mike. Can I may a character for him, and play as him instead?
NVM, I'll stick with Alice. ;3
Sure! :3

Nomad
August 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Mike looked at Foxy, amused. "Didn't know I was that loud, huh 'Captain'?" He replied sarcastic. "This won't change anything.." "I'm messed up in the head because of you." tears formed in his eyes as he continued, "You could have finished the job, but no." "You let me suffer, just like the others." "WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH ME OFF!?", he yelled, making Foxy flinch.
(I may or may not have gotten this idea from a Youtube comic dub..)

https://goo.gl/images/ckV1Cv

https://goo.gl/images/nMerwS

https://goo.gl/images/dPGBZk"
"Because... You were just a child mike not much taller than my waist I couldn't kill ye but if you will live in the past then I can't help ye, like I said you aren't the only one that suffered." Foxy said before turning away to go get his skit equipment then walking back into Toy Foxy's party room.

cute skeleton
August 9th, 2017, 07:13 PM
"
"Because... You were just a child mike not much taller than my waist I couldn't kill ye but if you will live in the past then I can't help ye, like I said you aren't the only one that suffered." Foxy said before turning away to go get his skit equipment then walking back into Toy Foxy's party room.

the room was silent and no one was seen in the room as the kids and mangle hid under the tables ready to surprise him.

Nomad
August 9th, 2017, 07:26 PM
"Lassie? Kids?" Foxy asked turning around in a circle "where ye be?" Foxy was getting slightly worried.
River of roses

cute skeleton
August 9th, 2017, 07:30 PM
"Lassie? Kids?" Foxy asked turning around in a circle "where ye be?" Foxy was getting slightly worried.
River of roses

mangle tried holding her self from giggling as she gave them the signal and soon all of them where on top of foxy and mangle smiling handing him the wooden sword then pointed her's at him, "you can call me captain toy foxy" she said knowing the kids knew her as toy foxy.

Nomad
August 9th, 2017, 08:41 PM
mangle tried holding her self from giggling as she gave them the signal and soon all of them where on top of foxy and mangle smiling handing him the wooden sword then pointed her's at him, "you can call me captain toy foxy" she said knowing the kids knew her as toy foxy.
"Lassie the day I call ye cap'n is the day I'll eat my hook,heykid that's me eye patch! Lassie help meee!" Foxy said before being buried under kids with only his hook above the pile

cute skeleton
August 9th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"Lassie the day I call ye cap'n is the day I'll eat my hook,heykid that's me eye patch! Lassie help meee!" Foxy said before being buried under kids with only his hook above the pile

she giggled smiling at him before telling the kids to get off, "how about we both make teams? one is yours the other is mine" she suggest

Nomad
August 9th, 2017, 08:50 PM
she giggled smiling at him before telling the kids to get off, "how about we both make teams? one is yours the other is mine" she suggest
"Sure Lassie! Oh and ladies first." Foxy said winking

cute skeleton
August 9th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"Sure Lassie! Oh and ladies first." Foxy said winking

"why don't we let the kids decide? they are crew members of course" she said turning towards the kids

(I noticed something mangle doesn't speak like a pirate)

Nomad
August 9th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"why don't we let the kids decide? they are crew members of course" she said turning towards the kids

(I noticed something mangle doesn't speak like a pirate)
"Oh I know where this is going to go they all are going to be on her team." Foxy thought. "Maybe a select Royal few will be with me." Foxy thought almost laughing at his thoughts."
(Umm... Hop to it then :) )

cute skeleton
August 9th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"Oh I know where this is going to go they all are going to be on her team." Foxy thought. "Maybe a select Royal few will be with me." Foxy thought almost laughing at his thoughts."
(Umm... Hop to it then :) )

(lol I was just gonna have them choose some foxy some mangle and rest don't decide or are thinking and I gtg for the night, good night

CreatureOfHabit
August 10th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Alice went up to Mangle cautiously, saying in protest. "That may be so, but Foxy would kick your butt in a swordfight any day!"

CreatureOfHabit
August 10th, 2017, 10:32 AM
"
Mike turned around, walking off. He wished he could say more, but he knew Foxy had his paws full with the kids. He didn't want to live in the past, he just wanted to keep it from repeating himself. He knew he wasn't the best example, but he wanted to protect his siblings and cousins, whatever it took.

cute skeleton
August 10th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Alice went up to Mangle cautiously, saying in protest. "That may be so, but Foxy would kick your butt in a swordfight any day!"

she looked down at the kid with a smile,
"If you think so then your on foxy's team" she said then looked back at foxy while some kids went to him and some went to her

(Im thinking of having some kids tear her apart to what mangle looks like when they are alone with mangle, the kids are gonna be on foxies side would alice be apart of that?

CreatureOfHabit
August 10th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Probably not. I think she would try to stop them, or be too scared to.

cute skeleton
August 10th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Probably not. I think she would try to stop them, or be too scared to.

(ok was just wondering)

CreatureOfHabit
August 12th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Alice was so happy! She was nearly bursting with curiousity as she wondered what game they had in store for them.

Nomad
August 12th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Alice was so happy! She was nearly bursting with curiousity as she wondered what game they had in store for them.
Foxy handed the girl a wooden sword and bent do he tied a bandanna around her head and gave her a smile.

CreatureOfHabit
August 13th, 2017, 11:37 AM
"Yarr!" she cried out, happily swinging it around, only to bonk Foxy on the nose.
She stopped, mortified. "I-Im s-sorry ca-captain" she said, ashamed she had hit him.

Nomad
August 13th, 2017, 07:25 PM
When the girl hit foxy's nose it made a squeaky toy noise he rubbed his nose "that's alright lassie, what be yer name?" He asked her standing up

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
mangle held back a laugh while the rest of each team was made, "now that each team is made, everyong grab a sword and get ready" she said and turned toher group.

(@foxfur what if they do more then just have a battle? what if they also do a scavenger hunt and whatever teram finds the most items in the time limite wins?

CreatureOfHabit
August 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM
When the girl hit foxy's nose it made a squeaky toy noise he rubbed his nose "that's alright lassie, what be yer name?" He asked her standing up
"I'm Alice!" she happily piped up.
(This is how I imagined Alice when she hit him: )

https://goo.gl/images/SLWDSw

CreatureOfHabit
August 14th, 2017, 04:55 PM

I had another idea for a character.

forms
Name: Bonnibelle, later gets nicknamed Twitch
Role/Bi (night guards wanted and animatronics too):She is a day time security guard who cleans and prepares the animatronics for the stage. She is mislead by Purple Guy, and is stuffed into a Golden Freddie suit. She forgets her old life, but starts to hallucinate when she is locked away bye Purple Guy from the eyes of the outside, but is later discovered by the gang.
Personality: Very antisocial and loyal to her job, later becomes a nervous wreck.
Looks:
https://goo.gl/images/1FpQib
[SIZE="6"][CENTER]characters:

CreatureOfHabit
August 14th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Just reposting this for those who don't know about the new character.

CreatureOfHabit
August 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Bonnibelle glanced at Vincent as she sipped her water, watching the kids play.
"I hope you don't mind that we're meeting here Bon" he said, "I just wanted to give you a taste of what this place is like." "A lot of rumors really dirty up the family friendly vibe, and I wanted to show you the real Fazbears." "It's quite alright! Bonnibelle replied, smiling at him, then making a joke said, "I hope my positivity isn't too "cheesy" for this interview." He chuckled, responding with, "No, its quite alright, in fact, its just the kind of attitude we need to show all that this place has to offer." He paused for suspense. "In fact, you're hired!"
Bonnibelle ran up, hugging him with a bear like grip. "Thank you!" "You- start tommorow- at five am sharp." He managed to squeeze out. As he waved goodbye he turned away, walking down the hallway. (Sorry kid. It's 'nothin personal. I almost feel sorry for you..)

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 06:40 PM
mangle held back a laugh while the rest of each team was made, "now that each team is made, everyong grab a sword and get ready" she said and turned toher group.

(@foxfur what if they do more then just have a battle? what if they also do a scavenger hunt and whatever teram finds the most items in the time limite wins?
(ThT would be great! And just a thought maybe a small group of maybe two finds the objects in time and they R alone with tkoy foxy and that's when she becomes mangle?)

"Alice? Well that be a nice name!" Foxy said smiling

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 06:42 PM
(ThT would be great! And just a thought maybe a small group of maybe two finds the objects in time and they R alone with tkoy foxy and that's when she becomes mangle?)

"Alice? Well that be a nice name!" Foxy said smiling

(yeah that could work!

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 06:44 PM
(yeah that could work!
Should we start that now?

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Should we start that now?

(why not, foxy can do the speaking this time)

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Can I join

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 06:49 PM
(why not, foxy can do the speaking this time)
Foxy had a twinkle in his eye "alrightie lads and lasses after we be having this battle we will have a scavenger hunt you'll need to find something hot something cold something black something that ticks and the new daytime guard!" He said loudly
(Timeskip the fight?)

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Can I join
Yep)

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Foxy had a twinkle in his eye "alrightie lads and lasses after we be having this battle we will have a scavenger hunt you'll need to find something hot something cold something black something that ticks and the new daytime guard!" He said loudly
(Timeskip the fight?)

(why not)

after the fight was done, mangle put away her fake sword then spoke out "my team and foxy's team will be each split into 4 teams, there will be ranks in the time just like there is in our crews, a captain, a lookout, second in command, and then the crew" she said turning to foxy for him to speak the rest.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Name:shangle
Age unknown
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): animatrontic
Personality: plays end of Night music which freezes all animatronic for few seconds but it makes the night guard think that the night is over when it really isn't and he can get attacked by the animatronics the only animatronics that can move around when the alarm goes off is mangle and Foxy they are immune to it
Looks:like mangle but. The extra head is a shark

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
"Okay kiddies rules, be nice no cheating and above all have fun now go find those things!" Foxy said as the children stampeded away.
River of roses I will be gone around 8:45 eastern tonight and I will be back some time later I don't exactally know when.

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Name:shangle
Age unknown
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): animatrontic
Personality: plays end of Night music which freezes all animatronic for few seconds but it makes the night guard think that the night is over when it really isn't and he can get attacked by the animatronics the only animatronics that can move around when the alarm goes off is mangle and Foxy they are immune to it
Looks:like mangle but. The extra head is a shark
Accepted!

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Shangle walks around in the vent muttering "to scarry for the to dangerous for the kids " grumbling all they way back to his cove

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Shangle walks around in the vent muttering "to scarry for the to dangerous for the kids " grumbling all they way back to his cove
(Do you think foxy should get a "scare area" made for older kids so shangle could come out of hiding?)

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 07:21 PM
"Okay kiddies rules, be nice no cheating and above all have fun now go find those things!" Foxy said as the children stampeded away.
River of roses I will be gone around 8:45 eastern tonight and I will be back some time later I don't exactally know when.

(ok)

mangle smiled at foxy before moving to the other party room.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 07:21 PM
(Do you think foxy should get a "scare area" made for older kids so shangle could come out of hiding?)
Yes plz

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 07:23 PM
(ok)

mangle smiled at foxy before moving to the other party room.
Foxy walked up behind mangle and gave her a surprise hug "I got ye lassie" he said slightly laughing

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Foxy walked up behind mangle and gave her a surprise hug "I got ye lassie" he said slightly laughing

"you sure did" she said "im surprised they fixed you up that fast, it was big surprise for the kids and me" she told him smiling wide.

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM
"you sure did" she said "im surprised they fixed you up that fast, it was big surprise for the kids and me" she told him smiling wide.
Foxy hopped up on the stage sitting down he patted a spot next to him "it was a surprise for me too lass." He said "at least it's over with finally." he added smiling

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Foxy hopped up on the stage sitting down he patted a spot next to him "it was a surprise for me too lass." He said "at least it's over with finally." he added smiling

she went over and sat with him, "yeah, im glad you no longer have to sit and wait to be repaired" she said watching as kids went in and out.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
The vent under shangle breaks and lands right next to foxy. And mangle " oh hey guys" she. Said looking up at them

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Foxy fell over he had taken most of the "assault " if you will "hey there laddie... Could ye get of me? I can barely breathe." He said coughing "ye better not get caught lad we don't wan't ye thrown into storage deactivated." He added only concern in his eyes.

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
The vent under shangle breaks and lands right next to foxy. And mangle " oh hey guys" she. Said looking up at them

"hi shangle!" she said looking at her.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Foxy fell over he had taken most of the "assault " if you will "hey there laddie... Could ye get of me? I can barely breathe." He said coughing "ye better not get caught lad we don't wan't ye thrown into storage deactivated." He added only concern in his eyes.
He gets up "well see ya foxy and see ya mangle " he climbs the wall and goes back in the vent "oh hey can ye ask about that scare area will ye foxy?" He asked looking down

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 07:41 PM
He gets up "well see ya foxy and see ya mangle " he climbs the wall and goes back in the vent "oh hey can ye ask about that scare area will ye foxy?" He asked looking down
"Will do lad."foxy said looking up

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"Will do lad."foxy said looking up
Shagle turns around and starts walking in the vent some more he coughed "gha they need to clean up here" he said little loud and the kids below could hear it and mangle and foxy could hear it also

cute skeleton
August 14th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"well that was unespected" she said looking at foxy

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM
"well that was unespected" she said looking at foxy
"Yes it was." He sadichuckling when he heard shangle.

jaymoon
August 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
"Yes it was." He sadichuckling when he heard shangle.
I hear ye all "she said to them and hoped down into storage where she hides when kids are here

Nomad
August 14th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I hear ye all "she said to them and hoped down into storage where she hides when kids are here
Just after shangle had left two kids turned up with all the necessary items and they sat down foxy read the time them walked out into the main room " alright kids time's up come on back!" He said loud enough for every one to hear.

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Just after shangle had left two kids turned up with all the necessary items and they sat down foxy read the time them walked out into the main room " alright kids time's up come on back!" He said loud enough for every one to hear.

"well that was fast" she said looking at the two kids and waited for the rest of the kids to show up.

(I'm gonna have at one point mangle walk into her room checking no one else is there and the two kids are gonna follow her ok?)

Nomad
August 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
"well that was fast" she said looking at the two kids and waited for the rest of the kids to show up.

(I'm gonna have at one point mangle walk into her room checking no one else is there and the two kids are gonna follow her ok?)
(Yep)

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 01:13 PM
"I'm gonna go make sure every kid is here, go ahead and start without me" she said to foxy and left the main room, the two kids that had already finished following. she checked each room before finally going to her room.

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
"I'm gonna go make sure every kid is here, go ahead and start without me" she said to foxy and left the main room, the two kids that had already finished following. she checked each room before finally going to her room.
Shangle listens to foxy and mangle hoping they would close up early so she can get the nightgarde

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 03:21 PM
once she seen no one was in her room she turned to around to find the two kids "oh, what are you doing here? I thought you where with foxy" she asked but they didn't say anything just took a step closer there expressions unreadable.

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 03:23 PM
once she seen no one was in her room she turned to around to find the two kids "oh, what are you doing here? I thought you where with foxy" she asked but they didn't say anything just took a step closer there expressions unreadable.
Who plays the kids)

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Who plays the kids)

(no one really

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM
(no one really
Ill will maje a form for one of them if you. Want

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Ill will maje a form for one of them if you. Want

(ok)

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 03:54 PM
forms
Name:hunter
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): one of the two creepy kids
Personality:tbrped
Looks:https://goo.gl/images/E2Kuys

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 03:57 PM
(Should I just play as him he is already in the role play ?)

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 04:03 PM
(Should I just play as him he is already in the role play ?)

(I think you can

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Shangle notices that mangle is still not back from her Cove so he decides to go see how she is doing so he crawled back into the vents and go through the vents all the way to Kid's Cove

hunter stares at mangle muttering something along with his sister River of roses

CreatureOfHabit
August 15th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Hey! still recovering from the tornado of comments, and trying to catch my breath, ugh..
Alice was alone, as she had wandered off trying to find the day time guard. She knew where they usually stayed, so she went backstage, getting distracted as she explored the place.

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Hey! still recovering from the tornado of comments, and trying to catch my breath, ugh..
Alice was alone, as she had wandered off trying to find the day time guard. She knew where they usually stayed, so she went backstage, getting distracted as she explored the place.
Shangle sees lusy and drops down "hey you know mangle ?" He asked lusy in a rush ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Shangle notices that mangle is still not back from her Cove so he decides to go see how she is doing so he crawled back into the vents and go through the vents all the way to Kid's Cove

hunter stares at mangle muttering something along with his sister River of roses

"are you two alright?" she asked them both taking a step back a bit, this is...strange...

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"are you two alright?" she asked them both taking a step back a bit, this is...strange...
Shangle not caring if she got caught she ran through the Halls looking for kids cove " MANGLE" he yells

Hunter in unison with his sister took a step forward towards mangle

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Shangle not caring if she got caught she ran through the Halls looking for kids cove " MANGLE" he yells

Hunter in unison with his sister took a step forward towards mangle

"why are you two here anyway? and why did you follow me?" she asked them hoping they would answer, mangle didn't know what they where doing or if they would do anything besides staying quite and slowly going towards her.

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
"why are you two here anyway? and why did you follow me?" she asked them hoping they would answer, mangle didn't know what they where doing or if they would do anything besides staying quite and slowly going towards her.
Shangle runs into kids cove and throws the kid away from mangle and stands by her

The kids look at shangle "that was a bad idea " they said in unison and standing up

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Shangle runs into kids cove and throws the kid away from mangle and stands by her

The kids look at shangle "that was a bad idea " they said in unison and standing up

"shangle? what are you doing here?" she asked her looking at the kids wearily.

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM
"shangle? what are you doing here?" she asked her looking at the kids wearily.
I could tell that you were in trouble these kids have been at the other restaurant as well Fazbear's also these kids aren't just kids I don't know how to explain it and don't even know quite what they are but they're always there always after us animatronics especially the ones who don't know what they are I was actually supposed to be Memory wiped of this but I was able to escape and made people think that I would memory wiped of it I need to remember this so that people can be safe" he said looking at the kids

(Totally just made this up but lets go with it)

Nomad
August 15th, 2017, 05:39 PM
forms
Name:hunter
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): one of the two creepy kids
Personality:tbrped
Looks:https://goo.gl/images/E2Kuys
Accepted

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
I could tell that you were in trouble these kids have been at the other restaurant as well Fazbear's also these kids aren't just kids I don't know how to explain it and don't even know quite what they are but they're always there always after us animatronics especially the ones who don't know what they are I was actually supposed to be Memory wiped of this but I was able to escape and made people think that I would memory wiped of it I need to remember this so that people can be safe" he said looking at the kids

(Totally just made this up but lets go with it)

"w..what???" her face lit up with worry and fear, mangle had never heard of such things before or kids that aren't normal kids. "I..is there anyway to stop t...them?" she asked her.

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"w..what???" her face lit up with worry and fear, mangle had never heard of such things before or kids that aren't normal kids. "I..is there anyway to stop t...them?" she asked her.
Well you have to power them down how you power them down is different every time I can just by looking at them now I cannot see where it is or how so we're going to have to watch them some more so make sure wait you said they were with foxy we need to go check on foxy NOW" he said grabbing mangles hand and running down the hall taking down the kids again and running for foxy where he was

cute skeleton
August 15th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Well you have to power them down how you power them down is different every time I can just by looking at them now I cannot see where it is or how so we're going to have to watch them some more so make sure wait you said they were with foxy we need to go check on foxy NOW" he said grabbing mangles hand and running down the hall taking down the kids again and running for foxy where he was

"foxy was surrounded by kids and I left to check them so they are most likely after me" she said trying to well not loose her hand to him while also making sure not being followed.

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 08:17 PM
"foxy was surrounded by kids and I left to check them so they are most likely after me" she said trying to well not loose her hand to him while also making sure not being followed.
Still there might be more" he said climbing over to nearest vent "this is faster and they cant get us" he. Said

Nomad
August 15th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Foxy went around looking for toy foxy he had Alice be hind him in case something bad happened he peeped around a corner then saw a tail go into a vent, he hopped in "Lassie what be goin' on? Why are yte two in the vents?" He asked a puzzled expression on his face

jaymoon
August 15th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Foxy went around looking for toy foxy he had Alice be hind him in case something bad happened he peeped around a corner then saw a tail go into a vent, he hopped in "Lassie what be goin' on? Why are yte two in the vents?" He asked a puzzled expression on his face
Shangle quickly turns around releasing mangles hand and went down grabbed foxy and the kid Lucy first checking her to make sure she wasn't one of them and then brought them both up into the vents

Nomad
August 15th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Shangle quickly turns around releasing mangles hand and went down grabbed foxy and the kid Lucy first checking her to make sure she wasn't one of them and then brought them both up into the vents
"What are ye doin lad?!" Foxy asked as he was hoisted up.

jaymoon
August 16th, 2017, 12:35 AM
"What are ye doin lad?!" Foxy asked as he was hoisted up.
Oy foxy do Yee remember those two children that were first in line when you were calling all the kids together well they aren't normal kids there's some kind of monster that are after mangle for some reason when I found out they meant to memory wipe me but it didn't work so they thought they memory wiped me when they actually didn't so we need to get out of here now the only way to get rid of them is to power them down which is different every way every time they come they were up Fridays they were at Fazbear's and now they're here for some reason and they won't mangle so we need to get her safe and get them power down and out of here as fast as we can and make those two are them there may be more so we need to keep our eye out for kids that are acting strangely" he said running though the vent with everyone "oy where's chica" he said looking at foxy

CreatureOfHabit
August 16th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Alice cowered behind Foxy, for protection. She barley knew the twins, yet something about them made her hair stand on end. Suddenly, a throbbing pain made her eyes turn black, her pupils white. As soon as it had came, it went.

jaymoon
August 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Hunter looks around with his sister they're doing everything in sync and stretch muttering "we'll find you will destroy you" and follows beneath under the vents trying to figure out where they're going to land

jaymoon
August 16th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Alice cowered behind Foxy, for protection. She barley knew the twins, yet something about them made her hair stand on end. Suddenly, a throbbing pain made her eyes turn black, her pupils white. As soon as it had came, it went.
Shangle tuned around to look at alice "has that ever happened before if so we need to get you safe and away from those kids immediately I feel like the right beneath us do you know where all the animatronics are also the nightguard we need to get everybody in one room where they can't get us also the day guard chica Leslie everyone Do you happen to know where any of them are" he said looking at Alice in the eyes

cute skeleton
August 16th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"last i seen the toys where on their stage, the others where on stage, and the rest i dont know but i might have a plan to keep them busy" mangle said to them "so far they seem to be only after me so what if we trick them thinking im in one place yet im not then i will appear in another place then dissappear, if that doesnt work then maybe we can find a way to make it look like there is more then one of me" she hoped they where listening instead of ignoring her.

jaymoon
August 16th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"last i seen the toys where on their stage, the others where on stage, and the rest i dont know but i might have a plan to keep them busy" mangle said to them "so far they seem to be only after me so what if we trick them thinking im in one place yet im not then i will appear in another place then dissappear, if that doesnt work then maybe we can find a way to make it look like there is more then one of me" she hoped they where listening instead of ignoring her.
Thats a great idea me and Foxy can dress up as you or even get painted as you we can have the day guard do that and tell him it's for the good because we're the closest look like you" he said looking at mangle

cute skeleton
August 16th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Thats a great idea me and Foxy can dress up as you or even get painted as you we can have the day guard do that and tell him it's for the good because we're the closest look like you" he said looking at mangle

"now we just need to get there before they know what we are planning" she said not knowing what to do after that.

CreatureOfHabit
August 16th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Alice was silent, wishing that Shangle hadn't seen that. She silently followed Foxy and the others, trailing behind.

Nomad
August 16th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Foxy stopped crawling in the vent then flipped over so he was facing Alice "Lassie I want you to saty behind me." He said looking worried
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

CreatureOfHabit
August 16th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Ok. Alice said, as she maunvered around each corner with surprising speed.

Nomad
August 16th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Ok. Alice said, as she maunvered around each corner with surprising speed.
The ways foxy got back through the vents was hilarious he tried to flipped over again but got stuck tight so he's upsidedown with his legs stick ing out behind him "gah! I be one big fool!" He said as he got stuck.

CreatureOfHabit
August 17th, 2017, 07:45 AM
The ways foxy got back through the vents was hilarious he tried to flipped over again but got stuck tight so he's upsidedown with his legs stick ing out behind him "gah! I be one big fool!" He said as he got stuck.

Alive stifiled a giggle as she said in protest, "You're no fool.."

Nomad
August 17th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Alive stifiled a giggle as she said in protest, "You're no fool.."
" I'd have to be to get into this fix!" He said as he dragged himself around still looking hilarious.

jaymoon
August 17th, 2017, 12:12 PM
" I'd have to be to get into this fix!" He said as he dragged himself around still looking hilarious.
" we need to get to the other animatronics " shangle said looking at foxy

cute skeleton
August 17th, 2017, 12:25 PM
mangle watched them with a smile then looked back at shangle.

Nomad
August 17th, 2017, 06:39 PM
" we need to get to the other animatronics " shangle said looking at foxy
"Foxyh went blue in the face (somehow) and said don't ye think I know that laddie!" He screeched quickly dragging himself until he had bumped into Alice who bumped ointo mangle who bumped into shangle "laddie we best be getting this train goin" he said staring at shangle

jaymoon
August 17th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"Foxyh went blue in the face (somehow) and said don't ye think I know that laddie!" He screeched quickly dragging himself until he had bumped into Alice who bumped ointo mangle who bumped into shangle "laddie we best be getting this train goin" he said staring at shangle
Shangle runs through the vents at surprising speed waiting for the rest to come along after a while

Nomad
August 17th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Shangle runs through the vents at surprising speed waiting for the rest to come along after a while
Foxy was crawling behind Alice when finally he broke free of his position by he fell right on his nose without thinking he started crawling again seeing light a bit ahead of them

cute skeleton
August 17th, 2017, 08:16 PM
mangle started going again yet surprised at how fast shangle was, along the way she started thinking and then spoke "foxy, why do you think that they are doing this?" she asked him

Nomad
August 17th, 2017, 10:33 PM
mangle started going again yet surprised at how fast shangle was, along the way she started thinking and then spoke "foxy, why do you think that they are doing this?" she asked him
"I be having two possibilities."he said as he scooted past Alice " one they were sent here just to ruin us so we are left to rot,left to rust the other is something might've happened to whatever they area and are out fer revenge." he said surprisingly quietly

cute skeleton
August 18th, 2017, 09:19 AM
"I be having two possibilities."he said as he scooted past Alice " one they were sent here just to ruin us so we are left to rot,left to rust the other is something might've happened to whatever they area and are out fer revenge." he said surprisingly quietly

she had gone silent after that thinking about what he said, if they are out for revenge then....why? and...why me? she thought.

Nomad
August 18th, 2017, 04:09 PM
she had gone silent after that thinking about what he said, if they are out for revenge then....why? and...why me? she thought.
"Cause yer perfect lass ye seem t' have no flaws and to mess you up might satisfy the sick purpose that they have." Foxy said staring dead ahead.

cute skeleton
August 18th, 2017, 04:33 PM
"Cause yer perfect lass ye seem t' have no flaws and to mess you up might satisfy the sick purpose that they have." Foxy said staring dead ahead.

mangle seemed to almost blush (somehow) at what he said.

Nomad
August 18th, 2017, 06:04 PM
mangle seemed to almost blush (somehow) at what he said.
Foxy accidentally bumped into shangle when he looked at mangle for a second it seemed that they were at the end of their journy

CreatureOfHabit
August 21st, 2017, 04:04 PM
"But Foxy", Alice said, brainstorming aloud, "If that"s true, who sent them, since they aren't human?"

CreatureOfHabit
August 21st, 2017, 04:05 PM
(I"m planning on saving Bonniebelle"s next day and death for later)

Nomad
August 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
"But Foxy", Alice said, brainstorming aloud, "If that"s true, who sent them, since they aren't human?"
" I not be knowin lass." He said turning his head twords alice

Nomad
September 9th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Bump

jaymoon
September 9th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Boop don't let the tread die

jaymoon
October 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
boop plz dont let this die

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
boop plzzzz dont let this die

Foxfur
Raven hollow
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
boop plzzzz dont let this die

Foxfur
Raven hollow
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

I acrually forgot about this, thanks for reminding me

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
I acrually forgot about this, thanks for reminding me
no problem

Nomad
November 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
I've remembered about it it's just popularity, it hasn't caught a bright flame more like that of a cigarette lighter if you will and this will be it's second revival I'll make a finder for it.

cute skeleton
November 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
I've remembered about it it's just popularity, it hasn't caught a bright flame more like that of a cigarette lighter if you will and this will be it's second revival I'll make a finder for it.

Hmm I can mention it to some who i know do fnaf

Nomad
November 3rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Hmm I can mention it to some who i know do fnaf
YES!

wolfie
November 3rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Do you need a night guard?

jaymoon
November 3rd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Do you need a night guard?
i think so ask foxfur

Nomad
November 3rd, 2017, 04:15 PM
You could make a form yes but if the other person comes back would a day shift be alright with you? Spooks and Boos!

Barnabas
November 3rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
Name: Circus Ennard
Personality: idk
Looks: https://pre00.deviantart.net/1454/th/pre/f/2016/354/9/f/circus_ennard__by_gamesproduction-dasaw0u.png
Foxfur

Nomad
November 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Name: Circus Ennard
Personality: idk
Looks: https://pre00.deviantart.net/1454/th/pre/f/2016/354/9/f/circus_ennard__by_gamesproduction-dasaw0u.png
Foxfur
Accepted!

wolfie
November 4th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Name: Max Wyoming
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): Night Guard
Personality: Max is kind, and a bit childish. He looks down on himself, and really does believe what anyone says. He easily submits to almost anyone, and Max is quite naïve. Sometimes he can come off annoying but he has his times where he is fun. Not to mention easily scared. Rest TPRP
Looks: Max has dirty blonde hair, his hair is a bit floofy and messy. He is kind of short for his age but not much, he has pal skin and freckles.

(Day Shift is fine for me)

Nomad
November 4th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Name: Max Wyoming
Role (night guards wanted and animatronics too): Night Guard
Personality: Max is kind, and a bit childish. He looks down on himself, and really does believe what anyone says. He easily submits to almost anyone, and Max is quite naïve. Sometimes he can come off annoying but he has his times where he is fun. Not to mention easily scared. Rest TPRP
Looks: Max has dirty blonde hair, his hair is a bit floofy and messy. He is kind of short for his age but not much, he has pal skin and freckles.

(Day Shift is fine for me)
Accepted!

CreatureOfHabit
November 8th, 2017, 06:08 PM
BOOP SUPREME! https://goo.gl/images/pq54Sf
Here is a confession: If i ever become a parent I will find a way to turn Dr.Who episodes into bed time stories. Then, when my only child is ten, I will introduce the show to them, and turn them into a fan...HAHAHA I'M SO CLEVER

jaymoon
November 8th, 2017, 06:16 PM
BOOP SUPREME! https://goo.gl/images/pq54Sf
Here is a confession: If i ever become a parent I will find a way to turn Dr.Who episodes into bed time stories. Then, when my only child is ten, I will introduce the show to them, and turn them into a fan...HAHAHA I'M SO CLEVER
10 why not 8 when i was shown the show

CreatureOfHabit
November 9th, 2017, 03:36 PM
I often regret watching or doing things at a young age, because I hardly remember any of it. So I just tried to think of an age were they would actually absorb it.

Nomad
November 11th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Should we start?