PDA

View Full Version : The Five Murders (A FNaF story)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Okay, so this is pretty much a story about the five murders at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria your probably saying- "Why Aleka. Why do you do this?" I do this because I am obsessed with FNaF (okay, wouldn't actually say obsessed, but I like it a lot) Most of this information is from the Silver Eyes which was a fabulous book by the way. I am going to type chapters in my free time, in other words in not starting right now.

Phoenix Flames
November 6th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Lol

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Welp, here it goes, I'm just going to start it now.

Chapter One

"Why don't you um, follow me? There's something special in a room for you."
William smiled. He was wearing a yellow colored anamontronic suit, most people would have hated the way the springlocks would press against their body, and it was very hot. But, William was used to it. Being the co-owner of this company, ever since FredBear's Family Diner He had been wearing it for a long time.
"Okay!" Said the child. Wait, was his name again? Oh wait, he had heard one of the children call his name. It was Micheal William thought. "Okay, so, follow me." He said. He was at the arcade, and no other people were around. He walked toward the backroom, Micheal happily bouncing after him.
They were now by a door, and before Micheal could say anything, he shoved his inside, walking in swiftly after him and locking the door quickly. "Wait, there's no presents!"
Michael wailed, pressing himself against the door, tears already growing at the corners of his eyes.
William simply smiled, topping his head to the side. The movement caused the rabbit's ears to sway, and he took a step closer to the cowering kid.
The child whimpered, his eyes wide as William pulled out a knife.
It's almost over. This is the last kid I can manage to kill without getting caught. He thought, pulling the child close. Micheal squirmed, placing his small hands to his chest, trying to push himself out William's grip.
William smiled at the effort.
Raising the knife, he quickly wrenched it into the back of the child's chest. Micheal gasped,his jaw falling slack as he obviously realized he was dying.
William held his gaze patiently, waiting for him to fall limp on his arms.
A few moments later, Micheal laid completely still.
Turning, he let the body fall out his grip. He grabbed the slightly chilling, cold arm and dragged the body to a storage room.
He walked inside, closing the door. He looked at a suit slumped on the floor. It the old FredBear suit.
He took the head off, placing the kids body into the large torso and pushing the body's shoulders until it was completely hidden. He put the head back on, and walked out the storage room.
As if nothing had happened.

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Wait.... what should the next chapter be about? Someone finding the blood and calling the police.. or should it be just about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming..?

Phoenix Flames
November 12th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Wait.... what should the next chapter be about? Someone finding the blood and calling the police.. or should it be just about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming..?
It should be about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming. And I like how you based this off of The Silver Eyes. XD btw I just started reading it today and I'm almost on Chapter 3. Lel

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 02:12 PM
It should be about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming. And I like how you based this off of The Silver Eyes. XD btw I just started reading it today and I'm almost on Chapter 3. Lel
Okay XD Just you wait until Dave comes x3

aleka!
November 12th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Chapter 2

Henry looked around. Now, where did William go? He wondered, narrowing his eyes slightly. He was in a small room, with a window he could look out. He couldn't resist casting a glance at his daughter, Charlie. She was playing with her friends, but he could notice one of them missing. Wait, where did Micheal go? He wondered, shrugging the thought away.
In the room there were a lot of buttons, and each of them would control an anamontronic's movement. However, no one was really there, so he would be fine with leaving the anamontronics still.
Now. To find William, Micheal's probably in the bathroom. He thought. Charlie smiled and waved to him, and he waved back to his daughter. Because of this, he was painfully reminded of her twin Sammy, who was murdered. But it was never solved.
Forcing his mind back to the situation, he walked down a hall. He leapt back with a startled scream.
There was a trail of blood leading from the back room leading to the storage room.
Wha- Wait! It's happened again! Was the only thought Henry could bear. Leaping back, he pulled his phone out his pocket and dialed 911

William had slipped back into the main party room while Henry wasn't looking. He had hid the knife he had used in a thrashcan, where hopefully no one would find it.
It wouldn't matter anyways though, how in the world could the police find out enough to charge him?

Phoenix Flames
November 14th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Chapter 2

Henry looked around. Now, where did William go? He wondered, narrowing his eyes slightly. He was in a small room, with a window he could look out. He couldn't resist casting a glance at his daughter, Charlie. She was playing with her friends, but he could notice one of them missing. Wait, where did Micheal go? He wondered, shrugging the thought away.
In the room there were a lot of buttons, and each of them would control an anamontronic's movement. However, no one was really there, so he would be fine with leaving the anamontronics still.
Now. To find William, Micheal's probably in the bathroom. He thought. Charlie smiled and waved to him, and he waved back to his daughter. Because of this, he was painfully reminded of her twin Sammy, who was murdered. But it was never solved.
Forcing his mind back to the situation, he walked down a hall. He leapt back with a startled scream.
There was a trail of blood leading from the back room leading to the storage room.
Wha- Wait! It's happened again! Was the only thought Henry could bear. Leaping back, he pulled his phone out his pocket and dialed 911

William had slipped back into the main party room while Henry wasn't looking. He had hid the knife he had used in a thrashcan, where hopefully no one would find it.
It wouldn't matter anyways though, how in the world could the police find out enough to charge him?
XD

aleka!
November 14th, 2016, 08:24 PM
*insert Lenny face here*

Phoenix Flames
November 15th, 2016, 05:07 AM
*insert Lenny face here*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Casual Scribbles
November 15th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Must. Read. MORRRRRE!

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Okay, next chapter coming later today or tomorrow.

aleka!
November 15th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Chapter 3
It was about evening when Clay had got the call.
Henry's voice had been shaky, as if he couldn't believe it had happened, which Clay could understand completely.
Some other officers had accompanied him, including Detective Phillpis. When they got there, everyone had left already. He nodded to Officer Ruth, signaling her to wrap Police Tape around the boundaries of the restaurant.
His son, Carlton ran up to him, tears welling at his eyes. Micheal had been his friend. "It's okay, It's okay, Daddy will find out who did this." He hugged him tightly, a few seconds later letting him go.
Walking inside with Phillpis, he looked around.
Blinking slowly, he thought for a moment. Everything looks normal. The carousal normal, Chica, Bonnie and Freddy look normal.. but it seems like they're staring at me..creepy.. Shrugging the thought away, he walked to the arcade. "I'm uh, going to go inspect the kitchen." The Officer said, before parting away to walk to the kitchen.
Turning to the hallway, he looked at the checkered floor. He gagged, his stomach slightly churning. There was blood smeared across the slightly dirtied floor. The police apartment had always dealt with things like Noise Complainants. But never murder, expect for the murder of Sammy of course, Henry's dead son.
I can't believe this myself. He thought, abruptly turning away.

aleka!
November 16th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Chapter 4

Clay had drove back to his police station. Now, who would be the murderer? He wondered, tapping his fingers lightly on his chin as he thought.
He had the file of the five children spread beneath him, but he was stumped. Completly clueless about who would do it.
Maybe... it was Henry..? His thoughts trailed off as he frowned. "Well, yes it could be possible, maybe because if his grief for Sammy? It's easily possible." He said aloud, narrowing his eyes in thought.
Okay, let's do this. He thought, leaning toward his walkie-talkie, he said: "Someone bring in Henry to question him."

Henry looked around frantically. H-How could they think I did it?! He thought, swallowing back the urge to cry. "Sit down." The officer said, nodding to a chair. Fear making his stomach feel like churned-butter, he sat down nervously. "So, what were you doing when the five children dispersed?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "I-I was in a control room, watching Charlie and her friends play together, drawing under the table and such." Henry replied, hoping he didn't have the sound of a lying tone. I still don't get how they could think I could do it? Why would I murder five, innocent children? The death of Sammy was enough, but now this? He thought, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them.
"M-Hmm." The Officer said in a skeptical tone, as if he didn't believe him.
"I didn't do it!" Henry abruptly cried out, feeling warm tears slide down his cheeks. "And how am I supposed to know that?" The other man flashed back, narrowing his eyes. "Why would I kill five children? I just don't get it!" He said, covering his eyes with his hands, leaning on the table.

(Blehhhh continuing this later x3)

aleka!
November 18th, 2016, 01:43 PM
(From where I left off)

Henry soon uncovered his eyes, wiping the tears off his cheeks.
"Fine. Fine. But what was William doing?" The Officer asked, curling his hands into a fist. "I don't know..... I saw him in the kitchen, then he disappeared for a little while. When he came back, he was sitting at a table, looking at his phone. After that I saw him leave again. He came back and left for a little bit three more times. When I found the blood, and walked back to the party room, he was back at the table again." He glanced up at he lamp lighting the room hesitantly. "Okay. Your under House Arredt until further notice." He said. "W-What? I said I wasn't guilty!" Henry objected, a feeling of unease creeping over him. "Stil. I don't know." Before Henry could say something again, he pushed Henry out the room, new tears sliding down his cheeks.

A few hours later, William had been called in. Okay. Okay. Play it cool. If I'm lucky they'll think Henry was the one who did it. He thought, and it was quite a pleasure. Yes; he would kind of be betraying his work partner, but still. As long as he wasn't arrested and charged, everything was fine. Following a Officer who's name tag read- Officer Moira he was brought to a small room. It had white walls and floors, and the lamp reflecting off the slightly shiny surface slightly made him feel sick to his stomach. "Okay. Sit down Mr. Aftron." Officer Maria said, nodding to a chair on the opposite side of the granite table. "Okay". William replied, sitting down. Eyeing her, he watched as she sat down on a chair on the opposite side of his.
"So. What were you doing before Henry found the blood?" She asked, whisking her hair out her face. "I was seeing who's parties were scheduled for the next day." He did his best to put a calm tone on.
"Really know? Henry said you were in the kitchen.." She trailed off, looking him in the eye. "I was checking it in the kitchen." He replied with a huff, crossing his arms.
"Okay, then what were you doing?"
"Texting."
"But Henry said you had gone away for a little while." Is everything I say going to be countered with "But Henry," ? God. He thought.
"I had gone to the bathroom, one of the toilets were clogged." William replied, shrugging.
"Okay, but he said you had gone somewhere than came back three more times. That means five times you had gone somewhere else. And five was the number of kids that were killed. Tell me, did you kill them William?" She asked.
He shook his head solemnly.
Wow. This got to the chase quickly. William thought. "Why would I kill them? Did you forget that Henry's son, Sammy was murdered? I would never kill anybody, let alone children!" He practically yelled. Wow........ I hope she really believes this. I'm getting all emotional all over the place.
"Fine. Fine." She cast a disbelieving look at him. "Your under house arrest until further notice."
"Okay." He said, looking at the floor. Both of them standing up, Officer Moira led them out the little room.

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 01:09 PM
Chapter 5

Both of the Officers had discussed what they had discovered to Clay.
"It defiantly sounds like William..." He thought, leaning back in his chair. He pressed the small button on the monitor in front of him, causing the light to blink out.
He rubbed his chin in thought. "We uh, found something on the security cameras." Officer Moira said suddenly, jerking the Chief of The Police from his thoughts.
The Pizzeria did have only two security cameras, one in the main party room and Arcade. "There was a rabbit. It looked like Bonnie expect it's fur was yellow." She whisked her hair out her face. That's, well, interesting. He thought.
"And what else?" She paused for a moment. "The children would follow it. It would leave the arcade and come back for a new kid. Five times." She breathed.
I'm really lucky. Any of the kids in the arcade could of been murdered. Even Carlton... He thought. "Okay. Let's search William's house. If we can't find the rabbit suit, we'll search Henry's." Clay said, standing up. He nearly caused the clutter of papers to fall off the desk. (Giving the other Officer a name d: )
"Okay, Officer Moira and Officer Scre come with me. (I got those pro skills of name giving XD)
By the time the three grown-ups had reached William's house, dusk had came. The sky was painted in beautiful purple and orange, and the subtle shade of pink, barley delectable.
Clay in the lead, they fell into a single file as they approached his doorstep. Clay did have his nightstick drawn out, he doubted William would try to kill three people, but they still had to be careful.

(BLEHHHH FINISHING THIS LATER :rainbowllama: )