PDA

View Full Version : Brambleclan

Pages : [1] 2 3

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 09:18 AM
All right, we continue our roleplay from here.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Stormfrost laid down on an moss bed,tiredly.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:28 AM
may i join )

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Berrypaw layed in the apprentice den. He yawned as he got up from his moss bed.

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 11:17 AM
( vixenandwillowlikecookie, I think you can. Just fill out a form. )

Snowflurry padded out of the warrior den. He kneaded the ground lightly and paded on, to the fresh-kill pile.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 04:04 PM
(Turtlestar walked into the apprentice den) berrypaw? Are you in here?

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:08 PM
He looked at the leader with lazy tan eyes,"Yes?"

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(She tips her head) how do you feel about becoming a warrior today?

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Berrypaw looked at her confused,"Aren't I bit too young to be a warrior?"

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 04:36 PM
(She shakes her head) No one is ever too young to be warrior! When I sense someone I think worthy of becoming a warrior, I make them a warrior!

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"Uh", Berrypaw got up,"Sorry to ask this but can you not make me a warrior?"

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 04:42 PM
(Turtlestar jerked back) why? The Gathering's tonight... (she cocked her head curiously) can you tell me why you don't want to be a warrior?

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"If I became warrior now I would be very inexperienced. I need to work on my fighting moves more and stalking prey on the ground. I am very great at climbing but that won't be useful all the time.", Berrypaw stared at Turtlestar,"I know you probably want me to show off at the gathering or make me feel proud for being a warrior at such a young age, but I already serve my clan well enough as an apprentice. I don't need to be a warrior right now.",he walked passed Turtlestar,"I'll go to the gathering but I need to eat first.", Berrypaw walked to the fresh kill pile.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Age system -
Kit: 0 --> 6 moons
apprentice: 6 --> 12
Warrior/Med: 12 --> 180+
Elder: 192 --> 204+

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 04:58 PM
(She dipped her head in agreement and sighed. She padded back to her den) we need more warriors than ever... we've been short on them. Two have gone to join the elders, and three died from sickness or wounds... we're down to five now with only one apprentice! (She put her chin on her paws) what are we going to do?

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Berrypaw looked through the pile. He picked up a small bird and ate next to the pile.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
(Turtlestar let's herself slip into sleep)

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 05:21 PM
hi dere turtlestar said i could join )
Name flutterlight // gingerwish
Age 20 moons // 18 moons
Gender both female
Personality stubborn head strong knows whats she doing and doesnt want to be bossed around // super sweet loves all cats loves peace kits are her specility
Looks http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15902-Calico-cat-among-seedheads-and-berries.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bf/16/14/bf16143f66080f655116f20500aadc4a.jpg
Rank medicine cat ( if open if its not open deputy if thats not open then just a warrior ) // queen

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Stormfrost padded out of the medicene den,and went to the fresh kill pile.She grabbed an large sparrow and went back to the den.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:25 PM
All right, welcome to Brambleclan! Nice cats BTW! (And medicine cat and deputy are both taken so you'll have to be a warrior. Sorry!:D)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:28 PM
(She woke with a start, her tail bushed up and her hackles, neck fur and shoulder fur up. She remembered her dream. A raging fire, cats yowling in fear, and in the middle of all the chaos, there was a large, tortoiseshell tom with glowing amber eyes) What a dream...

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:32 PM
(Can Flutterlight mentor Berrypaw?)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Yeah, sure!

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:37 PM
(I was asking Vixen.)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Oh. Ok, sorry. Vixen, it's your choice.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 05:55 PM
yeah of course! )

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Berrypaw was chewing on the small bird carcass. He looked around for his mentor.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(Turtlestar burst out of her den and jumped onto the Anouncement Boulder, her fur ruffled and unkempt. She had a look in her eye that couldn't be interpreted) ok, Clanmates. The Gathering starts soon. And since we have such a limited amount of warriors, we are all going.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"What?!", Berrypaw walked to the boulder,"We can't all go! The camp would be defenceless!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:11 PM
(Turtlestar burst out of her den and jumped onto the Anouncement Boulder, her fur ruffled and unkempt. She had a look in her eye that couldn't be interpreted) ok, Clanmates. The Gathering starts soon. And since we have such a limited amount of warriors, we are all going.
Stormfrost came out of her den."Berrypaw's right" She said.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:13 PM
(She looked down at Berrypaw and answered, her voice dry) Oh, I hardly think that a Clan will attack another Clan on a Gathering. (She paused and then dipped her head) But it is possible. I will leave three warriors to guard the camp. No one else. (She jumped down and padded towards the camp entrance, only pausing to look back) Are we ready?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Smokefrost nodded.She buried the carcass of the sparrow she had been eating.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Berrypaw followed his leader.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:19 PM
(Turtlestar bounded toward the Hollow with her Clan behind her. She paused and scouted the Hollow, and when she was satisfied, she flicked her tail, the signal that Brambleclan can join the Gathering)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:22 PM
(Turtlestar bounded toward the Hollow with her Clan behind her. She paused and scouted the Hollow, and when she was satisfied, she flicked her tail, the signal that Brambleclan can join the Gathering)
Stormfrost followed them,her tail swinging lightly.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Berrypaw was a tail lengths behind Turtlestar. He entered the Hollow panting a bit.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:24 PM
(She glanced back at him before jumping onto the Great Rock) Are you ok?

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 06:27 PM
( Can my clan; BreezeClan; be apart of the Gathering? )
Snowflurry bounded into the camp. The humid air if the forest made his pelt sticky and wet. He sat down at the base of Meeting Rock and began to lick himself fiercly.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Berrypaw nodded,"I'm okay.",he walked passed the rock looking for the other clan cats.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Stormfrost nodded to Snowflurry.She walked over and said,"Hello!"

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:32 PM
(Yeah, SAGIE, it can)

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM
( Okay )
Hickorystar reached the edge of the hill; that lead into the valley the Gathering was located in. She flicked her tail lightly and raced into the valley. She stopped beside the Great Rock and bunched up her muscles. She then lept on the Great Rock and took her place.

Snowflurry stopped grooming himself and looked up to the the beautiful Medicine Cat; Stormfrost. "H-Hi!" He mewed softly.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:39 PM
( Okay )
Hickorystar reached the edge of the hill; that lead into the valley the Gathering was located in. She flicked her tail lightly and raced into the valley. She stopped beside the Great Rock and bunched up her muscles. She then lept on the Great Rock and took her place.

Snowflurry stopped grooming himself and looked up to the the beautiful Medicine Cat; Stormfrost. "H-Hi!" He mewed softly.
"How are you?" The tortoise-shell she-cat said.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:41 PM
(The leaders sat on the rock, looking at the cats below. The leader of Breezedlan nodded to Turtlestar and she let out a yowl, signaling that the Gathering could begin)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:45 PM
(I have Berrypaw in both clans. So I'll just RP him on BrambleClan.)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 06:48 PM
(Ok, will do! I've got an OC in Breezeclan too, named Ravenpelt, so yeah)

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Hickorystar turned and nodded to Turtlestar. "You may begin." She said emotionless. Hickorystar fixed her gaze on the ranks of BreezeClan compared to the ranks of BrambleClan. BreezeClan was small; but she would defend it until her ninth life. She shook her head and turned back to Turtlestar.

Snowflurry smiled awkwardly and began, "Im fine-" He was cut off by the leaders speaking.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Hickorystar turned and nodded to Turtlestar. "You may begin." She said emotionless. Hickorystar fixed her gaze on the ranks of BreezeClan compared to the ranks of BrambleClan. BreezeClan was small; but she would defend it until her ninth life. She shook her head and turned back to Turtlestar.

Snowflurry smiled awkwardly and began, "Im fine-" He was cut off by the leaders speaking.
Stormfrost nodded for him to carry on.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Berrypaw looked at the two leaders.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Duststoem of Breezeclan sat eerily frozen as the bright moon reflected off of the surface of his sleek pelt. Curling his unfurled tail around his paws as the gathering grew to a start. Both leaders look ed ready to speak and Duststoem flicked his tail trying not to speak himself.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 05:45 AM
Turtlestar stood up to speak. "Greenleaf has been good to us. Prey has been plentiful, and although the heat has been nearly unbearable, Brambleclan is thriving." She sat down.

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Hickorystar noded at Turtlestar's words and began, "Greenleaf has filled BreezeClan territory with prey. StarClan has been good to us. Our Tunnelers have been doing well, and so have the Fishers." She sat back down and signaled that the Gathering was over. She jumped off the Great Rock; and signaled fir BreezeClan to follow. She headed up the hillside, BreezeClan following her.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 06:39 AM
The brown tabby jumped off and flicked her tail, signaled that Brambleclan should follow. The Clan raced up the slope and out of the Hollow. "Get back to camp, quickly!"

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Snowflurry watched Turtlestar and stood up. He turned to Stormfrost and smiled, "Would you like to walk together?" He waited for her reply.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Berrypaw ran back to BrambleClan camp.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Turtlestar bounded into the camp, startling the warriors on guard. She raced up the the Announcement Boulder. "I'm traveling to the Moonrock tomorrow night to share tongues with Starclan, and I need two cats to go with me." She nodded to Berrypaw. "You're coming with me tomorrow, as you haven't been there yet. Who else wants to come?"

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Berrypaw nodded as he went to the apprentices den to sleep.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 01:45 PM
The Brambleclan leader jumped off the Boulder and padded into her den. She curled up and slipped into sleep.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Turtlestar bounded into the camp, startling the warriors on guard. She raced up the the Announcement Boulder. "I'm traveling to the Moonrock tomorrow night to share tongues with Starclan, and I need two cats to go with me." She nodded to Berrypaw. "You're coming with me tomorrow, as you haven't been there yet. Who else wants to come?"
Snowflurry watched Turtlestar and stood up. He turned to Stormfrost and smiled, "Would you like to walk together?" He waited for her reply.
"Yes." Stormfrost purred and also stood up.

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Snowflurry smiled and padded with Stormfrost.

------Back at Camp------
Snowflurry entered the camp with Stormfrost he gently said 'Goodnight' to her and ducked into the Warriors' den.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Snowflurry smiled and padded with Stormfrost.

------Back at Camp------
Snowflurry entered the camp with Stormfrost he gently said 'Goodnight' to her and ducked into the Warriors' den.
"Goodnight." She purred quietly before laying down in the Medicine den.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Stormfrost quickly fell to sleep,curled in an ball.

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Turtlestar woke at sunhigh the next morning, still tired from the Gathering. She stretched and padded out of her den, taking in the scene in front of her. She sighed contentedly and lied down in the sun

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Berrypaw got up out of the apprentice den. He shook his fur trying to wake up.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Stormfrost woke up,yawning.She padded out of the Medicene Den and started to head to the forest.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Turtlestar stood and shook herself. She padded over to the freshkill pile and chose a crow. She settled down to eat it.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Stormfrost nodded to Turtlestar as she went into the forest.She had to get more Borage,as she was running low.She went to the place where she normally got Borage and grabbed some in her jaws.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Berrypaw walked over to Turtlestar.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 04:48 PM
The brown tabby lifted her head. "Yes, Berrypaw?"

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"Are we going to the Moon rock today?",he asked.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Turtlestar nodded. "Yes, we are, but we are going to leave at moonrise so we get there early." She glanced up at the sky. "Eat and get some rest. The sun sets soon."

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 05:40 PM
"Okay!",he grabbed a squirrel from the pile. Berrypaw ate near the apprentice den.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Turtlestar curled up to sleep in the sun. Her stomach was full and she felt content. She sighed happily and closed her eyes.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Berrypaw finished his squirrel. He buried outside of camp. He sat in the clearing grooming his fur.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Turtlestar yawned as she woke up from her nap. She looked at the sky and realized that the sun was setting. She padded over to Berrypaw. It's almost time to go. Get some traveling herbs and hurry back."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Stormfrost came back to camp,many Borage leaves in her jaws.She went back to her den and began to put them into the right place.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Berrypaw yawned and walked to the medicine cat den. "Hey Stormfrost. Turtlestar said I need traveling herbs.",he said.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Turtlestar waited by the camp entrance for Berrypaw. She saw Snow flurry walking past and called out, "You're coming with us, ok?"

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Snowflurry turned his head to Turtlestar. "Okay." He called. Then he headed to the medicine den for traveling herbs.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 06:13 AM
Berrypaw yawned and walked to the medicine cat den. "Hey Stormfrost. Turtlestar said I need traveling herbs.",he said.
"Oh,ok." She said before gathering up some herbs and placing some before both Berrypaw and Snowflurry.She got another pile of hebs in her jaws and took them to Turtlestar before going back to her den.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Berrypaw ate the herbs and stuck his tongue out,"Ugh! Bitter!" He walked over to Turtlestar,"Ready!"

dino.
November 9th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Turtlestar jerked her head. "All right, come on then." She padded out of the camp.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:56 PM
((Can I join?))

Name: Finchtail
Personality: TBRP'D
Looks: Gray tom with light blue eyes and a black tail tip
Mate: Turtlestar???? (are you okay with that?)
Siblings: Deceased
Parents: Deceased
Crush: Turtlestar
Kits: None
Other/Questions: X3

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Turtlestar jerked her head. "All right, come on then." She padded out of the camp.
Berrypaw walked after Turtlestar.

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 07:02 AM
((Can I join?))

Name: Finchtail
Personality: TBRP'D
Looks: Gray tom with light blue eyes and a black tail tip
Mate: Turtlestar???? (are you okay with that?)
Siblings: Deceased
Parents: Deceased
Crush: Turtlestar
Kits: None
Other/Questions: X3
(Yeah I'm ok with that. Welcome to Brambleclan, Derp Katz!)

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Turtlestar walked over the Windclan scent markings. She was hoping that they weren't spotted on the wah to the Moonrock, as tensions between the Clans were high.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Berrypaw walked after his leader. Keeping low as they passed the other clans.

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Turtlestar froze when she heard a gruff mew behind her. She turned to see a bulky black tom with amber eyes staring at her and Berrypaw. "What are you doing here?" He asked "Just on our way to the Moonrock." Replied Turtlestar curtly. She nodded to the tom and continued on the route, feeling the toms gaze boring into her pelt.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Berrypaw stared at the black tom but kept following Turtlestar.'I'll ask later.',he thought walking beside his leader.

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 05:14 PM
They finally reached the Moonrock. Turtlestar turned to Berrypaw. "We'll rest here for the night." Her eyez took on a farawy look as the black tom flashed through her thoughts again.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Berrypaw tilted his head,"I thought we were going at night? Isn't better to go at night for StarClan?"

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:18 PM
wheres the form i would likie to join with a queen )

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 05:33 PM
wheres the form i would likie to join with a queen )
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Kin:
Mate:
Other:
Questions/Comments:
(Here you go!)

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Name: Vixenflight
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0c/43/59/0c43593c5c287419ed475f0b1919963d.jpg
Personality: smiley bubbly loves everyone super sweet
Kin: open
Mate: needed
Other: queen going to have kits
Questions/Comments: expecting

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Berrypaw tilted his head,"I thought we were going at night? Isn't better to go at night for StarClan?"

Turtlestar acknowledged his words with a nod. "We are. But we need to wait for the moon to rise."

Dawn & Dark
November 10th, 2016, 05:44 PM
(could i join, maybe?)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Turtlestar acknowledged his words with a nod. "We are. But we need to wait for the moon to rise."
Berrypaw flicked his ear. He layed down and waited.
(Berrypaw is going to have a dream but I don't know what to do with him. Any ideas?)

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:47 PM
It could be of a she cat being found in the woods about his age because i could roleplay that she cat cause im bored Z)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 05:49 PM
It could be of a she cat being found in the woods about his age because i could roleplay that she cat cause im bored Z)
(Okay. He can dream about meeting the cat.)

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Name: Vixenflight
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0c/43/59/0c43593c5c287419ed475f0b1919963d.jpg
Personality: smiley bubbly loves everyone super sweet
Kin: open
Mate: needed
Other: queen going to have kits
Questions/Comments: expecting
vixenandwillowlikecookie Can I be one of the kits that Vixenflight has when she gives birth?

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Finchtail padded out of the Warriors' den and went to the fresh kill pile. He got a mouse from it and ate it. Finchtail then walked out of camp to go and find Turtlestar and Berrypaw. He eventually found the two cats. "Can I come to the Gathering as well, Turtlestar?", he asked. "I had heard you two talking about it while you both were still in camp and I decided I wanted to come.", he added.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Finchtail padded out of the Warriors' den and went to the fresh kill pile. He got a mouse from it and ate it. Finchtail then walked over to Turtlestar and Berrypaw. "Can I come to the Gathering as well, Turtlestar?", he asked.
(Berrypaw and Turtlestar are out of camp.)

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:56 PM
(Berrypaw and Turtlestar are out of camp.)
(Oh.)

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:57 PM
yes of course! )
( berrypaws dream ) a soft light appeared in the darkness her pelt glowing with the faint light of the moon ' hello berrypaw " the she cat said softly ( this is when he fall alseep not right now )

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 06:02 PM
yes of course! )
( berrypaws dream ) a soft light appeared in the darkness her pelt glowing with the faint light of the moon ' hello berrypaw " the she cat said softly ( this is when he fall alseep not right now )
(I'm going to have Berrypaw sleep now.)
Berrypaw woke up to his name being called. He saw the moon in the sky and and she cat that wasn't his leader in front of him. He got up,"Who are you?"

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 06:04 PM
" i am mist " the she cat replied " you re dreaming i am real.. i am not just a dream... i live deep in your woods one day you will find me " she said

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 06:07 PM
" i am mist " the she cat replied " you re dreaming i am real.. i am not just a dream... i live deep in your woods one day you will find me " she said
Berrypaw looked confused,"Did StarClan send you a sign to find me? I haven't even met them yet."

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 06:09 PM
no i am not dead " she said again and smiled " no you have not met starclan yet if you want you can find me but for now i just wanted to have some fun if you want to find me feel free but for now just dream " she said and led him to the river she dove into the river

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 06:14 PM
no i am not dead " she said again and smiled " no you have not met starclan yet if you want you can find me but for now i just wanted to have some fun if you want to find me feel free but for now just dream " she said and led him to the river she dove into the river
"Wait! Where do I find you Mist?", Berrypaw put his paws in the water.

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM
she smiled " can you remember which way we came from im bringing you to where i am now " she said splashing to end of the river

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 06:20 PM
she smiled " can you remember which way we came from im bringing you to where i am now " she said splashing to end of the river
Berrypaw dove into the rive and swam to Mist. He got out and followed her.

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 06:36 PM
go straight until you hit these flowers then follow them to a cave i am at this cave you will find me their " she explained showing him the way

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 06:39 PM
go straight until you hit these flowers then follow them to a cave i am at this cave you will find me their " she explained showing him the way
Berrypaw walked to a flower,"These flowers are pretty."

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 07:33 PM
The cat answered, "My name is Kinkstar. I was Shadowclan's leader before Clawstar took over. I have come to give you a warning. Clawstar is not yet satisfied with his murderous ways. After Turtlestar gave one of her lives to kill him, he was sent to the Dark Forest to rot, away from Starclan's hunting grounds. He will try to rise again, but the clans will prevail. All you have to do is warn Turtlestar. Go now. The night is ending." She disappeared into darkness, as did the landscape around Berrypaw, and he sas plunged into the cold and the dark.

Dawn & Dark
November 10th, 2016, 07:36 PM
(could i join, maybe?)

(just gonna ask again. I really don't want to jump in when I'm not wanted. just making sure I can join before I fill out a form)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM
The cat answered, "My name is Kinkstar. I was Shadowclan's leader before Clawstar took over. I have come to give you a warning. Clawstar is not yet satisfied with his murderous ways. After Turtlestar gave one of her lives to kill him, he was sent to the Dark Forest to rot, away from Starclan's hunting grounds. He will try to rise again, but the clans will prevail. All you have to do is warn Turtlestar. Go now. The night is ending." She disappeared into darkness, as did the landscape around Berrypaw, and he sas plunged into the cold and the dark.
(Did Vixen PM you to change Berrypaw's dream?)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 05:47 AM
(just gonna ask again. I really don't want to jump in when I'm not wanted. just making sure I can join before I fill out a form)

(Of course you can join! You don't have to ask, just fill out the form and post it on the thread)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 05:49 AM
(Did Vixen PM you to change Berrypaw's dream?)

(And no, Vixen didn't)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:52 AM
(And no, Vixen didn't)
(Well okay then. I'll just put that Berrypaw had two dreams.)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 05:54 AM
(Ok, that's fine)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:59 AM
Berrypaw woke up looking frighten. He had a dream about a cat name Mist that he needed to find. Then the dream changed quickly to another cat named Kinkstar who warned him about Clawstar. Berrypaw shook his head,'Should I tell the medicine cat about my dream? Or even Turtlestar about Clawstar returning?' He thought for a moment before getting up.

Dawn & Dark
November 11th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Name: Oakpelt
Appearance: boop
(http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/23521-Young-Burmese-cat-white-background.jpg)Personality: Protective, Friendly, Kind
Kin: Open
Mate: Open
Other: Nope
Questions/Comments: I always us the name Oakpelt on games b/c its a wonderful name

Name: Skykit
Appearance: Beep (http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Ma552eb2cd1b323d67eaec35d9ed32655H0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0)
Personality: Sweet, Playful, Loves to Adventure
Kin: Open
Mate: None
Other: Nope
Questions/Comments: None

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 06:47 AM
(Welcome, to Brambleclan, Dawn & Dark!)
Turtlestar was still sleeping. She raced through a starry forest before colliding with a starry cat. She looked up to see the former medicine cat. "Ivyfoot?" Is it you?" she asked. "Yes," replied Ivyfoot, "and I've come with a warning." She looked up at the sky, and Rurtlestar followed her gaze. There were five stars, and then four of them were pushed away to be replaced by another four. She looked back at Ivypool nervously. "What does it mean?" she whispered. "There will be four, all of them your kin, who will hold the powers of Starclan in their paws," Ivypool replied, and then disappeared. Turtlestar woke with a start, gasping and her fur in end. She got up and walked over to Berrypaw. "It's time to go back to camp, Berrypaw."

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 06:50 AM
(Welcome, to Brambleclan, Dawn & Dark!)
Turtlestar was still sleeping. She raced through a starry forest before colliding with a starry cat. She looked up to see the former medicine cat. "Ivyfoot?" Is it you?" she asked. "Yes," replied Ivyfoot, "and I've come with a warning." She looked up at the sky, and Rurtlestar followed her gaze. There were five stars, and then four of them were pushed away to be replaced by another four. She looked back at Ivypool nervously. "What does it mean?" she whispered. "There will be four, all of them your kin, who will hold the powers of Starclan in their paws," Ivypool replied, and then disappeared. Turtlestar woke with a start, gasping and her fur in end. She got up and walked over to Berrypaw. "It's time to go back to camp, Berrypaw."
Berrypaw nodded to Turtlestar.

Dawn & Dark
November 11th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Oakpelt padded out of the warriors den. He walked out into the clearing and sat down. "Hello Oakpelt!" Skykit came bounding out of the nursery. "Hello Skykit." Oakpelt smiled. "How are you today?" He asked the kit. "Great! I wish I could become an apprentice now so I get to see the territory." She sighed. "But I have to wait before I become one." Oakpelt laughed. "Not too long before you become an apprentice, don't worry! Just be glad you have time to rest and play."

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 07:13 AM
Turtlestar turned and ran out of the Moonrock cave. She wanted to get across Windclan territory as fast as possible to avoid the black tom.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Turtlestar turned and ran out of the Moonrock cave. She wanted to get across Windclan territory as fast as possible to avoid the black tom.
Berrypaw ran as well. He saw the black tom but kept running.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 07:19 AM
The black tom barreled into Turtlestar. "Back again?" He snarled. "Just going home," Turtlestar spat back.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:22 AM
The black tom barreled into Turtlestar. "Back again?" He snarled. "Just going home," Turtlestar spat back.
Berrypaw stayed behind Turtlestar. He didn't know whether or not to approach the black tom.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Finchtail looked around camp and noticed Oakpelt and Skykit. He padded up to them. "Hello, you two. How are you both, today?

Dawn & Dark
November 11th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Finchtail looked around camp and noticed Oakpelt and Skykit. He padded up to them. "Hello, you two. How are you both, today?

"I'm fine today." Oakpelt told Finchtail. "Great!" Skykit squealed.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 07:38 AM
"I'm fine today." Oakpelt told Finchtail. "Great!" Skykit squealed.
"Good. Well, I'm going to go to Warriors' den now. I'll see you two later.", Finchtail said as he left to go to the den.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Turtlestar exploded upwards, throwing the tom into a gorse bush. She scrambled up and and shoved Berrypaw in front of her. "Get back to camp!"

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Turtlestar exploded upwards, throwing the tom into a gorse bush. She scrambled up and and shoved Berrypaw in front of her. "Get back to camp!"
Berrypaw ran away from the two cats. He ran until he entered camp."Turtlestar needs help!",he yelled.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Turtlestar faced the tom, preparing to fight again, but she was surprised when the tom sat down and began washing his paws. "The name's Ravenwing. I'm deputy of Windclan." he meowed. "I'm Turtlestar of Brambleclan," replied Turtlestar slowly. "Good name," purred Ravenwing. "Th-thanks, I guess..." gulped Turtlestar. "I suppose I'll be seeing you at the next Gathering?" he asked. "Well, of course," replied Turtlestar. "Good." Ravenwing dipped his head. "I'm looking forward to it." He bounded off through the gorse, leaving Turtlestar stunned.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Turtlestar faced the tom, preparing to fight again, but she was surprised when the tom sat down and began washing his paws. "The name's Ravenwing. I'm deputy of Windclan." he meowed. "I'm Turtlestar of Brambleclan," replied Turtlestar slowly. "Good name," purred Ravenwing. "Th-thanks, I guess..." gulped Turtlestar. "I suppose I'll be seeing you at the next Gathering?" he asked. "Well, of course," replied Turtlestar. "Good." Ravenwing dipped his head. "I'm looking forward to it." He bounded off through the gorse, leaving Turtlestar stunned.
Berrypaw ran out of the bush with his tail standing up. He looked around,"Where's the cat?"

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 08:13 AM
"He ran off. I'm fine. Let's go." She padded past Berrypaw and into the camp. Ravenwing's faze flashed through her mind, and she forced herself to push it away. She lay down in her den, exhausted.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Berrypaw layed next to the apprentice den. He didn't want to bother his leader but he had questions.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Turtlestar tried to keep Ravenwing out of her mind, but it kept coming back. No, she thought, that's ridiculous. I already have a mate. Finchtail. She tried to convince herself that Ravenwing was nothing more than a dirty rabbit chasing moor cat.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Getting up Berrypaw walked to Turtlestar's den. He stopped at the entrance,"Can I come in?"

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 10:43 AM
She was jerked out of her thoughts. "Yes, you can."

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:52 AM
She was jerked out of her thoughts. "Yes, you can."
Berrypaw walked in the den and sat,"Um I had a strange dream."

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 11:41 AM
"Don't we all? " she murmured, then shook her head. "Forgive me, I'm a bit... distracted right now. What were you going to say?" When she lifted her head her eys were glazed over slightly, as if she had had a rough sleep.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 12:10 PM
"Don't we all? " she murmured, then shook her head. "Forgive me, I'm a bit... distracted right now. What were you going to say?" When she lifted her head her eys were glazed over slightly, as if she had had a rough sleep.
Finchtail padded out of the Warriors' den and walked over to Turtlestar's den. Finchtail stood at the entrance. He looked at her. "What's wrong, Turtlestar?", he meowed. "Your eyes look a bit... red, like you didn't get enough sleep.", the warrior said.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 12:16 PM
"I'm fine. Just a rough dream at the Moonrock last night." She got up and touched her nose to Finchtail's, then lay back down in her nest, letting out a hacking cough.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Berrypaw stood up quickly,"Turtlestar you're sick!"

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Turtlestar

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Berrypaw stood up quickly,"Turtlestar you're sick!"

"No, I-I'm fine," Turtlestar replied. "Really." She coughed again and slumped down in her nest. Her body trembled with the bought of coughing.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Berrypaw quickly ran to the medicine cat den,"Stormfrost? Stormfrost are you here?"
(PMing Sliverheart)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 02:04 PM
(all right)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Stormfrost woke up,hearing Berrypaw."What is it? Is someone hurt?" She asked,looking very worried.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Stormfrost woke up,hearing Berrypaw."What is it? Is someone hurt?" She asked,looking very worried.
"Turtlestar's coughing!", Berrypaw said quickly.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"Turtlestar's coughing!", Berrypaw said quickly.
"Whitecough.....hopefully not Greencough though....." Stormfrost muttered.She searched for some herbs.She pushed a few leaves towards Turtle star.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Berrypaw waited outside the leader den.

Dawn & Dark
November 11th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Oakpelt glanced up at the leader's den. "Is everything alright?" He asked Berrypaw. Skykit nervously watched Turtlestar's den.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Berrypaw flatten his ears,"Turtlestar is coughing. I don't know if it's bad or not."

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Berrypaw flatten his ears,"Turtlestar is coughing. I don't know if it's bad or not."
"At least Whitecough is less serious than Greencough.", Finchtail said, looking at Berrypaw.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 04:47 PM
"At least Whitecough is less serious than Greencough.", Finchtail said, looking at Berrypaw.
"That is true." Stormfrost said as she noticed Finchtail being there.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 11:15 AM
mist walked through the forest and remebered her dream she waited outside her den wonderikng if he would come to find her

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 11:17 AM
vixenlight yawned waking up she remebered her dream and bolted upwards

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Turtlestar refused to swallow the herbs. She was tired and all she wanted was to sleep. Darkness swarmed at the edge of her vision, and she closed her eyes.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Berrypaw looked at the other cats. He didn't know what to do. He knew he had to find that cat and warn Turtlestar about the other leader returning. He walked to the apprentice den thinking.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Turtlestar realized that Berrypaw was gone. She found enough strength to open her eyes and call, "Berrypaw! Come back to my den!"

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Turtlestar realized that Berrypaw was gone. She found enough strength to open her eyes and call, "Berrypaw! Come back to my den!"
Berrypaw stopped when he heard Turtlestar call him. He rushed back into the den,"Yes Turtlestar?"

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 12:31 PM
mist sat in her den she could hear the sounds of the forest but she couldnt smell berrypaw " did he forrget me? " she asked aloud

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 12:50 PM
"I sense there is something you wish to tell me," she rasped. "What is it?" She let out another weak cough.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 12:54 PM
"I sense there is something you wish to tell me," she rasped. "What is it?" She let out another weak cough.
"I had a dream about a cat named Mist. She was showing me where to find her when another cat interrupted. He's name was Kinkstar and he said to warn you that ClawStar was coming back but the clans would prevail.", Berrypaw said. He looked concerned as heard Turtlestar cough again.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Turtlestar's eyes widened in disbelief. "If Clawstar comes back, it is the end of the Clans..." Her head dropped to her nest weakly. "He mustn't come back..."

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Turtlestar's eyes widened in disbelief. "If Clawstar comes back, it is the end of the Clans..." Her head dropped to her nest weakly. "He mustn't come back..."
Berrypaw watched his leader. He didn't know what to say.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 01:07 PM
She found the strength to swallow the herbs. Once she did, she closed her eyes and slipped into sleep.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Berrypaw left Turtlestar to sleep. He tapped his paw before heading out of camp. He was hoping no one followed him as he ran through the territory.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Turtlestar woke a few moments later, her fur burning. She called out for Stormfrost.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Approaching a river Berrypaw stopped and panted. He looked down the river recognizing it. The water was rushing by faster than in his dream. He walked by the river trying to find a way across the river.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Turtlestar felt a stabbing pain in her stomach, and she cried out, loud enough to reach Berrypaw's ears. She whimpered and tried not to move.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Berrypaw thought he heard something as he a fallen tree. He looked back for moment before crossing the log. He jumped over to the other side and started walking.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Turtlestar's legs convulsed and her paw hit the wall of her den. "Stormfrost!" she yowled.

Dawn & Dark
November 12th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Oakpelt jerked up from where he was laying in the clearing. Was that Turtlestar yowling? He thought. Skykit dashed into the nursery. "Who was that?" She asked herself, slowly walking to the entrance of the nursery

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Gradually the pain disappeared and Turtlestar sank into a fevered sleep. She dreamt that she was in a dank, ugly forest. Clawstar's face suddenly loomed into view, along with other cats she didn't recognize.

Phoenix Flames
November 12th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Gradually the pain disappeared and Turtlestar sank into a fevered sleep. She dreamt that she was in a dank, ugly forest. Clawstar's face suddenly loomed into view, along with other cats she didn't recognize.
Finchtail hurried back to the leader's den at the sound of Turtlestar. "Turtlestar, are you alright?", he asked aloud and realized his mate was sleeping. He slowly backed out of the den and went back to the Warriors' den.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 07:30 AM
At the sound of her mate's mew Turtlestar stirred. "Finchtail?" she asked hoarsely.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 07:34 AM
she smiled mist raced over to berrypaw " i see you found me " she said

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:37 AM
she smiled mist raced over to berrypaw " i see you found me " she said
"Yes. I did.", Berrypaw was glad he found Mist but quickly flatten his ears,"But my leader, Turtlestar, is sick."

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Turtlestar sat up. She needed some fresh air. She padded out of camp and went deep into her territory before catching Berrypaw's scent. Odd, she thought. Berrypaw shouldn't be out here. She followed the scent until she heard Berrypaw and Mist talking. "Who in the name of Starclan is that?" she hissed quietly.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 08:13 AM
' oh no shes found me " she said " look i can help your leader these flowers you see they can heal many different thing plus i can find blessed thistle and i know where chickswheat and coltsfoot is as well " she said " i can make her better just dont let her outlaw me i cant be a rouge forever " she said anxity building up inside her

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Turtlestar coughed. "Who said I was going to outlaw you?"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Berrypaw walked to Turtlestar,"I already told you that Mist appeared in my dream. She wanted me to find her."

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 08:25 AM
"Ah, so this is the cat. Well, bring her to camp, please. If what she says is true, then we need her." Turtlestar walked past them and sat down beside the water.. Ravenwing flashed through her mind again, and she tried to stop the feeling in her chest.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Berrypaw looked at Mist and started back to camp.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Turtlestar turned and followed them, Ravenwing still fresh in her mind.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Berrypaw kept walking with his ears flatten. He didn't know what his punishment was going to be or if his leader would punishment him.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Turtlestar brushed past them and scrabbled onto the Announcement Boulder. "Would all cats old enough to hunt gather here for a Clan Meeting!"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Berrypaw sat under the boulder as his leader called a meeting. He looked down at his paws.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 08:53 AM
"Berrypaw. Come here." Turtlestar's gaze was stern as she beckoned him over with her tail. "And Mist. You as well."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Berrypaw walked to the boulder and sat. He looked up at Turtlestar.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 09:05 AM
"If what Mist has said is true, then you have done your Clan a great service." She bent down and touched her nose to the top of his head. "A service worthy of a warrior who is not afraid to break the Warrior Code to do something for his Clan. I am proud of you," she added softly.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Berrypaw relaxed and let out a sigh of relief.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 09:07 AM
"Surely you didn't think you were going to be punished, right?" she purred softly, amused.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 09:22 AM
"Yes. I was thinking you were going to punish me. I didn't come when you called for me and left the clan to find a cat I just dreamed about.", Berrypaw smiled,"I guess I was wrong."

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Turtlestar gave him a mock glare. "Yes, very smart of you to ignore your leader, hmm?"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Berrypaw looked away,"I guess."

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 10:24 AM
"Go to your den," advised Turtlestar softly. "I'll tell Finchtail to bring you some freshkill." She sat up and said,"Clan dismissed." She climbed down the rock instead of jumping and padded wearily to her den, coughing.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 10:27 AM
(Was that to Mist or Berrypaw?)

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 11:14 AM
(Berrypaw) Turtlestar layed down in her nest. Ravenwing flitted through her mind, saying, "I look forward to seeing you at the next Gathering." She shot up as she heard him yowling. She raced out of her den to see him covered in cuts. "WindClan is under attack!" he yowled.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Berrypaw stopped walking to the apprentice den when he saw Ravenwing.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 11:35 AM
"Who's attacking?" Turtlestar gasped. Ravenwing swayed on his paws, blood pooling around his paws. "It's Shadowclan, being led by someone name Scratch. He- he said he's from the farm but-" he breaks, panting. "It doesn't matter who it was," said Turtlestar. "Stay here with Stormfrost, and we'll come to help." She gathered her warriors after leading Ravenwing to the den. "Brambleclan, to battle!"

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Berrypaw sat at the apprentice den. He knew he was refusing to follow his leader into battle but he kept his eye on Ravenwing. He wondered why this warrior would leave his clan during battle against a cat who wasn't clan born.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 11:42 AM
"Who's attacking?" Turtlestar gasped. Ravenwing swayed on his paws, blood pooling around his paws. "It's Shadowclan, being led by someone name Scratch. He- he said he's from the farm but-" he breaks, panting. "It doesn't matter who it was," said Turtlestar. "Stay here with Stormfrost, and we'll come to help." She gathered her warriors after leading Ravenwing to the den. "Brambleclan, to battle!"
Stormfrost saw Ravenwing and gasped at the amount of blood he was losing.She ushered him inside,putting him on an moss bed.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Turtlestar led her Clan onto Windclan territory and threw herself into the battle. She flung herself onto a brown tabby tom and scored her claws across his side and back.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Berrypaw went into the medicine cat den. He saw Ravenwing waiting to get his cuts treated."Can I ask you some questions?",he asked the tom.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:10 PM
"Ravenwing lifted his head. "Sure, kid," he rasped. "Anything you like."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Stormfrost watched them as she chewed up herbs.Soon she put them onto Ravenwing,and covered it all with cobwebs.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:15 PM
"Why would you come to BrambleClan for help? Isn't your clan capable of holding their own against another clan?", Berrypaw asked.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 12:36 PM
"No," responded Ravenwing. "Scratch recruited rogues to help him. He killed the leader and the deputy and threatened to kill any cat who defied him."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 12:50 PM
"So Scratch is forcing a clan to fight for him. Your clan needs help defeating one murderous cat?",he said.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 01:07 PM
"30 murderous cats. We're short on warriors, so we needed help. I saw some of the Shadowclan Warriors' eyes, they were terrified and full of regret." He nodded to the long slash on his side. "Scratch himself did this to me. Said that it was the mark of the rogues. They all bore the same mark, a long scar on their left side.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 01:10 PM
"30 murderous cats. We're short on warriors, so we needed help. I saw some of the Shadowclan Warriors' eyes, they were terrified and full of regret." He nodded to the long slash on his side. "Scratch himself did this to me. Said that it was the mark of the rogues. They all bore the same mark, a long scar on their left side.
Stormfrost had been listening intently as she put cobwebs on him.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Ravenwing sighed. "I guess-" He broke off and his eyes fixed on somewhere over Berrypaw's shoulder. He started shaking like a mouse trapped between a warrior's claws.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Berrypaw looked at the entrance of the den,"Is something behind me?"

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Ravenwing saw something that only he and Stormfrost could. Scratch on the Announcement Boulder, Scratch's pelt covered in blood of kits, Scrathc standing over Turtlestar as he ripped all nine lives out of her in a single blow. "I have to get to the battle!" He scrambled up, gritting his teeth as the cut on his side hurt worse. "He's targeting Turtlestar!"

Dawn & Dark
November 13th, 2016, 02:05 PM
(i read this page, but did I miss anything important I need to know about?)

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(i read this page, but did I miss anything important I need to know about?)

(Yeah, Windclan is being attacked by Shadowclan, so Ravenwing sent for help. Turtlestar led her Clan to Windclan territory. Shadowclan is being led by a rogue named Scratch, who killed the leader and the deputy and threatens to kill any cat who defies him. *takes a deep breath* Yeah, a lot happened)

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Berrypaw stood in front of Ravenwing,"How do you know that? Are you a medicine cat?"

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"N-no... he's standing right behind you, look!" Ravenwing was trembling with fear and rage. Meanwhile at the battle, what Ravenwing said was true. While she was grappling with a black tabby rogue, Scratch was creeping up on her. As she bent down to deliver a final bite, Scratch lunged and sunk his claws into her back. She yowled as she was dragged off of the rogue and pinned beneath Scratch.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"You're probably hallucinating from all the blood lose. Stay here and rest. I'll go see what's happening.", Berrypaw ran out of camp.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 04:58 PM
"No! He'll kill you!" Ravenwing realized it was useless, but he had to admire the apprentice's courage.// Turtlestar writhed and spat beneath Scratch's grip. "Let me have your Clan, and no one else gets hurt," he purred softly. "You will take my Clan over my dead body!" yowled Turtlestar. "Seems fair," said Scratch, and he lifted a paw. He struck just in right after Berrypaw arrived,and Turtlestar jerked then fell still.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Berrypaw froze in fear as he saw Turtlestar get killed by Scratch. He wanted to fight but quickly ran back to camp to warn the others.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Scratch kicked Turtlestar' s body and called his cats. "Find their camp! Tell them that their leader was killed by Windclan." When he had gatheres his cats, Turtlestar took a deep breath. The only sign that she had ever lost a life was blood stained fur on her throat. She raced back to camp, where Ravenwing was waiting.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Berrypaw ran into camp tripping over his paws."Everyone we need to leave!",he yowled loudly.

Dawn & Dark
November 13th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Berrypaw ran into camp tripping over his paws."Everyone we need to leave!",he yowled loudly.

"What's going on?" Skykit asked, shaking. Oakpelt walked up to the kit and stood beside her. "I was about to say the same thing." He murmured.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"What's going on?" Skykit asked, shaking. Oakpelt walked up to the kit and stood beside her. "I was about to say the same thing." He murmured.
"A cat named Scratch killed the WindClan leader and deputy! He's coming here with his rouges to kill us or make us a part of his... I don't know what he wants! But we have to leave!", Berrypaw was crying as he went to the medicine cat den.

Dawn & Dark
November 13th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Oakpelt grabbed Skykit by her scruff and walked to the camp entrance calmly, while Skykit wriggled around. "Let me down!" She squealed. "Do you want to get hurt?" Oakpelt put the kit down. "N-No." Skykit answered, looking down at her paws. "Well that's why I have to carry you."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Berrypaw went into the medicine cat den,"Ravenwing! Stormfrost! We have to leave!"

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Turtlestar limped into the camp. "Berrypaw is right! As much as I would like to defend our Clan, we need to find somewhere else to live. Scratch is on his way here. And..." She glanced down at her paws. "I'm expecting Finchtail's kits. So we need to leave for the safety of the Clan and the safety of every cat." She pricked her ears as she heard yowls. "We need to go now. Oakpelt, you're in charge of Skykit. I'll help Ravenpelt." The brown tabby pushed apart some of the thorn barrier. "Out this way, hurry."

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Berrypaw came out the den seeing Turtlestar. He smiled as he was glad she was still alive. Berrypaw waited for Stormfrost and Ravenwing to come out the den.

Dawn & Dark
November 13th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Turtlestar limped into the camp. "Berrypaw is right! As much as I would like to defend our Clan, we need to find somewhere else to live. Scratch is on his way here. And..." She glanced down at her paws. "I'm expecting Finchtail's kits. So we need to leave for the safety of the Clan and the safety of every cat." She pricked her ears as she heard yowls. "We need to go now. Oakpelt, you're in charge of Skykit. I'll help Ravenpelt." The brown tabby pushed apart some of the thorn barrier. "Out this way, hurry."

Oakpelt nodded. Skykit stood between Oakpelt's paws. She was still shaking, but not as bad as before.

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Berrypaw helped Stormfrost carry the herbs to the hole in the barrier. He tried to keep from sneezing from the mixture of herbs in the leaves he had in his mouth.

dino.
November 13th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Turtlwstar waited until all of the other cats where out and then went out herself, only pausing to look back at the dens for the last time. Then she ducked out and raced after her Clan.

~Vixen~
November 13th, 2016, 06:54 PM
mist raced over to help turtlestar " look i know you dont know me well but i can help you if anyone of thing comes after you i hve your back i know few tricks aginst rouges " she said calmly mist did a final glance around camp making sure nobody was left b" i know a place we could go its big enough for all off us " she said quickly

Bram246
November 13th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Berrypaw looked back at Mist,"Show us."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Tuetlestar nodded wearily. "Any place would be better than where the rogues are." She tripped over a bramble and crashed to the ground with a yowl.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 08:02 AM
"Turtlestar keep it down! We don't want them finding us!",he hissed at his leader before looking at Mist,"Go to the front and lead the way. I'll help Turtlestar."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 08:30 AM
"Sorry," croaked Turtlestar. "It just hurts." She stood shakily and limped forward.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Berrypaw walked next to Turtlestar,"I know you're hurting and that you lost a life. But we need to keep going. Once Mist leads us to a safe place you can rest."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Turtlestar nodded and walked faster, keeping up with the rest of the Clan. Ravenwing fell back to walk with them. "Here, lean on me," he told Turtlestar. The leader obeyed and blinked at Ravenwing gratefully. (Time skip to when Mist finds the place) Turtlestar lay down gratefully in the new den. She sighed tiredly.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:18 PM
she lead the way into a seris of caves " its underground but long gone from any unwanted visitors " she mewed " their are many dens in the tunnels so oyu guys can sleep whereever you wish " she mewed just make sure oyu remeber your way back " she explained letting everyone go into the den

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Berrypaw nodded to Mist before entering the cave. He gave the herbs to Stormfrost as he layed down in the corner of the cave.

~Vixen~
November 14th, 2016, 12:28 PM
mist sighed taking a final glance around she linded the entrance with scents of badger to keep their scent away then entered the den and stared at all the cats she wondered what they thought of her then she went over to berrypaw " so many cats how do you know them all, and im worried that thye dont trust me " she mewed sitting down

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 12:33 PM
"I try to remember their names.", Berrypaw got up and sat,"I think they'll like you. You help us find a place to stay. Or a new home maybe."

dino.
November 14th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Turtlestar poked her head out of one of the caves. "This would be a good medicine den," she called

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Berrypaw walked to Turtlestar,"Should we start collecting moss?"